Posts in topic: 344

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 3 - Karma

Post by Golden »

I feel like fred is sheeping my posts
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:I don't think it has to indicate a 'switch' at all. Sure, you and fred could have been targeted by busdriver Eloh, but all it needs indicate is that I was targeted by a redirector.
Actually yeah you're right. The alternative explanation is rather simple:

Marmot redirected you (and him targeting you on N1 sounds believable by default), and Elohcin targeted Fredwood with whatever. If Elohcin is Marmot's teammate though this'd mean that two baddies targeted Fredwood simultaneously. That'd be weird.

I dunno, I don't think Eloh looks like a civilian at face value.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

CFD Long Con? :beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No, marmot is a busdriver! He can't redirect me! And if he targeted Fred I would have seen him!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: this conversation is hilarious. I think everyone except Jay gets it.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Lynches are approximately:
Joh - 5
INH - 3
Everyone else - ?

I'm iffy, but we need to figure something out. Otherwise, we'll have 20 minutes of sitting and Jack will die. 16 alive. Please, everyone throw a vote on your top suspect or a lynch thing. This is going to kill us.

What is a CFD?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Fredwood »

Golden wrote:I feel like fred is sheeping my posts
Lol, if anyone bothered to pay attention to me or do that ISO they promised to, I've been on this from the jump, I believe Speedchuck was the first discussion I had about it.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've had some similar issues with Quin as JOH. I think Quin appears more authentic between the two at face value, though faking authenticity may be his best Mafia trait.
I did not play Mad Max and don't know baddie Quin. Tell me more.
I'll keep it brief while time is short. He joined the game on Day 2 or 3 and immediately bussed his teammate (who I believe was Elohcin). I don't know whether she requested it or he just opted for that strategy. It earned him solid credit until late in the game. Generally his activity level and conveyance of emotion were very well within the image he promotes as a civilian, so his mimicry was to be commended. In the end he became harder to trust when he tunneled Dom to kingdom come for pretty much no sensible reason -- he embraced his tunnely/tinfoily reputation and put it in overdrive.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:
Lol, if anyone bothered to pay attention to me or do that ISO they promised to, I've been on this from the jump, I believe Speedchuck was the first discussion I had about it.
I had one with SLoonei and just recently had one with Juliets....maybe.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Fredwood wrote: Why would there be any indication that you were switched with me? It's a possibility, but is certainly not the only or best explanation for his results. A standard Misdirect, a Controlled Misdirect, a Nexus, a pusher, a mirror a combination of another interaction with Marmot's Busdrive, that are all independent of Eloh's targeting of me.
This is fair. I'm gonna stop townreading Eloh by default.

Still better options for a lynch, and we have 23 minutes left to decide that and talk about items if we want to.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Post by Quin »

Fredwood wrote:
Fredwood is desperate for some sweet lovin' but he's being avoided like the plague. Poor Fredwood.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:My read on you started out good as you were scumhunting, went south as we had strategic disagreements about slipgate, further went down when you came up with that tinfoil about Nacho's joke post and how only I would kill him. You've now gone back up due to being copped by a player I trust.
The highlighted portion never existed in this game thread.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

really?
I never asserted or implied that JOH is the only player who'd have killed Nacho.
It does kind of read as though if this were a BTSC slip, it'd look bad for you because of your part in what he's saying. If you're not bad, I wouldn't actually put much stake in it. Unless you think he's straight up lying.
You're taking my wording too literally.

JOH is referring to the work I did early on Day 2 to try to discern what insight could be gained from the Nacho kill. One suspect I named was JOH, he wasn't the sole suspect. His use of the word "only" is a misrepresentation of what I did.
The thing that really gets me is that both Sloonei and Quin said your tinfoil was part of the reason they were voting for me.

It's not the only thing but I hate that it's there. If you had just had a bad tinfoil, discarded it and that was that...okay.

But two players are including a laughable tinfoil as a reason to lynch me. Maddening.

The only thing anyone should take from that tinfoil is maybe a no w/w between me and you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@nutella - sorry for not replying sooner. I'm not sure what to make of inh's defence of marmot. He doesn't fit in any conventional mould that I can think of, so I find him hard to predict at the best of times.

Why I don't like him is his lack of contribution, which isn't like the town inh I'm used to.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote:
Fredwood wrote: Why would there be any indication that you were switched with me? It's a possibility, but is certainly not the only or best explanation for his results. A standard Misdirect, a Controlled Misdirect, a Nexus, a pusher, a mirror a combination of another interaction with Marmot's Busdrive, that are all independent of Eloh's targeting of me.
This is fair. I'm gonna stop townreading Eloh by default.

Still better options for a lynch, and we have 23 minutes left to decide that and talk about items if we want to.
On the item front, I mean, just vote for your biggest civ read unless it sounds like something not so good. I don't think there's a need to throw names out or anything.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:No, marmot is a busdriver! He can't redirect me! And if he targeted Fred I would have seen him!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: this conversation is hilarious. I think everyone except Jay gets it.
I just realized sprityo's bus driver is not the same as my bus driver (the bus driver role I came to know on RYM). Oh.

Yeah I don't get it. Regardless I don't consider it a great reason to give Elohcin a pass.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Quin wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
Fredwood is desperate for some sweet lovin' but he's being avoided like the plague. Poor Fredwood.
ISO ME DAMNIT, gimme attention.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:Lynches are approximately:
Joh - 5
INH - 3
Everyone else - ?

I'm iffy, but we need to figure something out. Otherwise, we'll have 20 minutes of sitting and Jack will die. 16 alive. Please, everyone throw a vote on your top suspect or a lynch thing. This is going to kill us.

What is a CFD?
Chinese Fire Drill - Sudden bandwagon at EoD! It's the best. It's yuge. It's great. it's true.

Lynch Long Con
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:My read on you started out good as you were scumhunting, went south as we had strategic disagreements about slipgate, further went down when you came up with that tinfoil about Nacho's joke post and how only I would kill him. You've now gone back up due to being copped by a player I trust.
The highlighted portion never existed in this game thread.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

really?
I never asserted or implied that JOH is the only player who'd have killed Nacho.
It does kind of read as though if this were a BTSC slip, it'd look bad for you because of your part in what he's saying. If you're not bad, I wouldn't actually put much stake in it. Unless you think he's straight up lying.
You're taking my wording too literally.

JOH is referring to the work I did early on Day 2 to try to discern what insight could be gained from the Nacho kill. One suspect I named was JOH, he wasn't the sole suspect. His use of the word "only" is a misrepresentation of what I did.
The thing that really gets me is that both Sloonei and Quin said your tinfoil was part of the reason they were voting for me.

It's not the only thing but I hate that it's there. If you had just had a bad tinfoil, discarded it and that was that...okay.

But two players are including a laughable tinfoil as a reason to lynch me. Maddening.

The only thing anyone should take from that tinfoil is maybe a no w/w between me and you.
I asked you to point out which part I brought up in an earlier post was the tinfoil/mistake. I still don't know what you're talking about when you say this.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

oh god
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't think LC is a great choice. I don't know what anyone's beef with him is.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 2 - Of Jugulars and Carnage

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nobody said anything about this at the time to my memory, so...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Elohcin, you said you were following the pack. I am pretty sure I have seen you do this exact thing before in a game where you didn't keep up, though I can't remember which one or what your alignment was. I'll try to find it.
I looked into this. For reference, I am referring to her last post in this game:
Elohcin wrote:I'm going to vote before I forget. I'm trusting the people...Dyslexicon.
I thought the parallel was more recent, but I traced it back to Turf Wars from April 2016.

Turf Wars Elohcin

She was mafia in that game. The important contextual qualifier is that she subbed in quite late and showed no intention of catching up. Nonetheless the parallel is close and that's not ideal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

You know what.

Lynch INH.

That is were my gut is at.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo, we need votals
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't think it has to indicate a 'switch' at all. Sure, you and fred could have been targeted by busdriver Eloh, but all it needs indicate is that I was targeted by a redirector.
Actually yeah you're right. The alternative explanation is rather simple:

Marmot redirected you (and him targeting you on N1 sounds believable by default), and Elohcin targeted Fredwood with whatever. If Elohcin is Marmot's teammate though this'd mean that two baddies targeted Fredwood simultaneously. That'd be weird.

I dunno, I don't think Eloh looks like a civilian at face value.
No no no. Marmot's role targets the two targets that are switched (in this case that would be you and Fredwood). If this happened, then Eloh would have targeted you originally and been switched to Fred, but presumably Marmot's busdrive would also be seen as targeting Fred.
What Golden and Fred are trying to tell you is that Golden's target could have been redirected by something other than a busdrive (Fred has lots of fancy words for different things I don't understand, but one possibility is that someone has a role that allows them to be like "If Golden targets someone, switch that target to [either someone random or specifically Fredwood]"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Actually, that's a great argument.

Sloonei, we talked about my frustration with HCRealms. Not enough real scumhunting. Not enough participation. I loved the heck out Unfortunate Events. I recruited you over to HCRealms for a game and didn't kill you even though you were far and away the strongest townie and I was scum. Then I recruited Silver and Fred to play here.

Everyone's seen me pushing Fred to give more reads. I clearly want my Realms bros to get Syndicate mafia style exposure.

I didn't kill Silver Lantern. I wanted him to stay alive very badly.
PLZ SLOONEI

SLOONEI PLZ

You know I care more about community than winning. I didn't kill Silver Lantern.

Silver would have killed INH, anyhow, who I am voting for.
There's a line. I'd be inclined to believe this if it wasn't made obvious that Silver was a vig. Would you just never kill him for the sake of community? I don't think so.

@Dys: I don't find his accusations against you to be disingenuous. I agreed with/acknowledged most of them, and I'm getting a good tonal read from him. He hasn't really earned my advocation against his lynch, but I don't think he's a good choice today.
You'd be wrong.

Sloonei kicked my tail in the big crossover champion game.

Then he came to HCRealms, was town while I was mafia and I choose not to have him nightkilled for what? 5 nights? 4? He was the biggest threat (til JJJ replaced in) but I left him alive.

Sloonei having fun in our game and the others getting to play with him was more important to me than winning that game.

Same thing would absolutely apply to Silver in this one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote:but one possibility is that someone has a role that allows them to be like "If Golden targets someone, switch that target to [either someone random or specifically Fredwood]"
Can't that person be Elohcin? She targets Golden and Fredwood.

Whatever, I hate redirecting roles. :suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Maybe I would be up for a CFD. I disagree with Jack's philosophy of community > winning in this specific context, but I can understand it and I'm a sucker for a good appeal.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Aaaaaa I want votals I am trying to decide if I should switch to INH because I am feeling less confident about Jack atm. I'm feeling very frazzled and not very confident about this lynch overall. Idk who I suspect most. :omg: :omg: :omg:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DOING VOTES IS STRESSFUL FOR EVERYONE

VOTALS:

JoH (5): nutella, Scotty, Sloonei, Quin, juliets,
Fredwood (1): Soneji
INH (5): Golden, speedchuck,JoH, Fredwood, Dyslexicon

With 16 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch.

Day ends in approx, 13 minutes.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Wew. That's more for INH than I thought.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Maybe I would be up for a CFD. I disagree with Jack's philosophy of community > winning in this specific context, but I can understand it and I'm a sucker for a good appeal.
I would like it more if it wasn't the exact same thing I said earlier in the game about Nacho. :meany:

I could lynch INH though. He's staring at this EOD madness and _________________.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote:Aaaaaa I want votals I am trying to decide if I should switch to INH because I am feeling less confident about Jack atm. I'm feeling very frazzled and not very confident about this lynch overall. Idk who I suspect most. :omg: :omg: :omg:
I feel the same wayyyy :omg: :omg: :omg:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I suppose there is no better time to say this but, typically, in CPI style, a tie results in a NO LYNCH.

I think i'll continue this tradition being as this game is my traditions being presented here
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Maybe I would be up for a CFD. I disagree with Jack's philosophy of community > winning in this specific context, but I can understand it and I'm a sucker for a good appeal.
I would like it more if it wasn't the exact same thing I said earlier in the game about Nacho. :meany:

I could lynch INH though. He's staring at this EOD madness and _________________.
I'm expecting a wall post.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's well known among Mafiologists that JJJ hates no lynches.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 83

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

goddamn it

just caught up
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

VOTE LYNCH JoH
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's well known among Mafiologists that JJJ hates no lynches.
Is a tie a no lynch?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My face when Soneji's vote is pointless

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's well known among Mafiologists that JJJ hates no lynches.
Is a tie a no lynch?
Yeah

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm as well considering shifting the times of day start/end to 11pm EST instead of 10 since im not able to give you guys votals in critical times it seems.
I will definitely put this into effect for this next phase, currently considering to extend tonight
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:VOTE LYNCH JoH
vote INH

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm expecting a ninja vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Linki - Oh look. A ninja vote. :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My face when Soneji's vote is pointless
I could CFD Soneji. Scotty's the other option, but I'm not an asshole.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

WHY CANT WE ALL HAVE NORMAL SCHEDULES?!

VOTALS:

JoH (6): nutella, Scotty, Sloonei, Quin, juliets, INH
Fredwood (1): Soneji
INH (5): Golden, speedchuck,JoH, Fredwood, Dyslexicon

With 16 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch.

Day ends in approx, 7 minutes.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

can someone please link to the nonsense case against me, so I have something to respond to? Cause all I'm reading is people bitching at me for suspecting Dyslexicon, and bitching at me for not being on the MM train.

I guess I just pissed off the wrong people
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My face when Soneji's vote is pointless
I could CFD Soneji. Scotty's the other option, but I'm not an asshole.
I heard that.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

welp

time for a hail mary

I'M AN INDEPENDENT LMS ROLE
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:welp

time for a hail mary

I'M AN INDEPENDENT LMS ROLE
Tell me moar

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

What is lms
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”