Survivor: Mafia [Day 1-3: Mamana Tribe]

Moderator: Community Team

There's a box of colored rocks at treemail! (Pick one per person please)

Maroon

8%
Sandy
8%

Aquamarine

8%
Charcoal

8%
Off-white
8%

Mossy
8%

Chalky
8%
Mustard
8%
I'm colorblind (Host/Non-player Option)
33%

Total votes: 12
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Day 2]

Post by LoRab »

Jeff, I choose a black rock.
Golden wrote:Hey, LoRab, how about you go for me tonight instead of speedchuck. I'll go for speedchuck tonight as well, so I could relay back and forth.
I'm happy to have you be one of my Btsc people.

Anyone want to be my second?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 236

Post by DharmaHelper »

LoRab wrote:Jeff, I choose a black rock.
Golden wrote:Hey, LoRab, how about you go for me tonight instead of speedchuck. I'll go for speedchuck tonight as well, so I could relay back and forth.

:srsnod:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DharmaHelper wrote:
LoRab wrote:Jeff, I choose a black rock.

:srsnod:
Oh, sorry. I had said I wanted with you earlier and misread your post when you said you were choosing and didn't see my name. It's been a long day.

Golden and DH it is!
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Oddly, given the number of mutual games, I don't think I've ever had BTSC with either of you. (and if we did, I blame my completely fried brain)

And throwing out there now that this is a busy weekend for me--it's another Jewish holiday, Purim. It's the one where we have a carnival, wear costumes, get drunk, and eat cookies. (best holiday ever and I really don't know why we don't use that as our major selling point--we need to work on our PR) Anyway, it's a work intensive weekend for me, even more so than usual this year with what's going on in the Jewish community, so my posting will be a bit sporadic. I'm still committed to the game and to the team...and I will be around....just letting you all know that it's one of my wonky timing weekends.

Giving fair ahead of time warning.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LoRab wrote: It's the one where we have a carnival, wear costumes, get drunk, and eat cookies.
Sometimes, it's the reverse.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Golden »

I had btsc with you in World Reborn, but you were really busy and I don't think you ever showed up (or only very briefly).

Otherwise, I don't remember it either. Remarkable after all these years.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

We've had BTSC once or twice also, LoRab. Though I'm not sure about recently and I dunno if ever on Syndicate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:I had btsc with you in World Reborn, but you were really busy and I don't think you ever showed up (or only very briefly).

Otherwise, I don't remember it either. Remarkable after all these years.
I wasn't thinking of temp-BTSC. And sorry if I never showed up!! :o
DharmaHelper wrote:We've had BTSC once or twice also, LoRab. Though I'm not sure about recently and I dunno if ever on Syndicate.
Did we? You know you've been playing too long when you can't even remember such things. It's funny--I remember my earliest games and my most recent games...it's all the middle games that are a jumbled mess in my brain.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I mean, probably we did. I wanna say yes. Maybe not one on one but definitely team based. Maybe. :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

30 minutes till tribal

Either of you ladies wanna hazard a guess as to who you might be inclined to vote for?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Are we sure we have to vote someone out tonight? Maybe it's reward AND immunity?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:Are we sure we have to vote someone out tonight? Maybe it's reward AND immunity?
It says "no immunity" on the post IIRC

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

"If Our Team Picks All Black Rocks”
After a relaxing day of picking out stars and naming them after their favorite heavy metal bands, Mamana knew got down to business.

DH stoked the fire to keep it ablaze. And keep it ablaze he did, for the fishermen INH and Wilgy. They brought back 2 fish each. 1 they can eat, and, thanks to the fire, 1 they have the choice of giving away to a hungry tribesmate.
OptOut and LoRab had a pleasant trip to the water well to quench the thirst of the tribe for another day.
While the chores were being done, a few castaways took some walks around the island to pass the time.
Except for Elo, who slept to regain some strength.

But something was afoot. It was a challenge! Wilgy broke off a piece of bamboo and fashioned it into a mean-looking spear of some sort only to learn that the challenge involved…rocks?

Yes, rocks.

Not a minute was wasted, as the team got down to business, utilizing everything they learned in school about game theory.

“I say we assume the other tribe will be looking for an equal opportunity in this challenge and everyone and feed each other,” suggested Wilgy.

“I say we split it evenly- you know, half and half to spread it out,” Boom thought.

“I say we fuck ‘em,” said OptOut flatly. Everyone nodded eagerly.

At home, the viewer turned up the volume and called her mom. “Mom, you won’t believe what the censor missed on that Survivor show today! Christ, I can’t believe they fucking got away with that one!”

At the challenge, the players all lined up against one another and went in order to the bucket. First came Quin and Boomslang. Quin dropped in a black rock, and so did Boomslang.
Sorsha and OptOut went toe to toe. Black and black- clunk clunk.
SVS and Wilgy created a show of throwing their rocks from afar- both black, of course.
LC and DH both went up to the bucket confidently, started to drop a colored rock in, and then both suddenly changed their minds and dropped the other one instead. Black across the board. It was seeming like no one would win this reward.
Epi and INH extended their fists. And released. Black and black.
Notsawyer and Elo went in, after Elo placed hers in, notsawyer grinned and placed his in, thinking he had the upper hand. Nope. Black rocks.
MP and speedchuck had what was supposed to be a pleasant gentleman’s handshake, then after revealing rocks, MP broke into some weird form of breakdance in victory. But that was short-lived because they, too, tied with black rocks.
Quin went up again, and this time with LoRab. Not wanting to spoil his double participation, Quin looked for a point this time, and got...nothing. 2 black rocks.
Last but not least was DF and Golden. Looked to be more of the same...
and it was. At the very last second, DF changed his mind to a black rock to match Golden's. It was a stalemate.

No one wins the challenge, food, or the reward.
But the tribes will not go back to camp empty handed. I will give each tribe a one-use flint to use tomorrow.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to vote someone out at Tribal Council. Night will end at Midnight, CST. (Because of course I’m back on CST for a couple days)
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Night 2]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Coin flip be damned, I guess?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Coin flip be damned, I guess?
I see now we needed one or more points for the coin flip to work. Oh well.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Opt_Outside »

DharmaHelper wrote:Coin flip be damned, I guess?
Wow. Well I guess we made the right choice with black rocks. Upon further reading, it was only if we tied in points that there would be a coin flip. Technically, neither of us scored a point so no one got the reward. He did say that, I just didn't read it carefully. At least they didn't get anything either and they didn't fool us. Even one yellow rock and we would have lost the challenge and still come out empty handed. So good job everyone for making the right decision!
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

OK, so tribal....I don't really want to vote anyone out. Meh.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, we wouldn't have got anything going yellow.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't really want to vote for anyone either. Question, though, what do we think is better for tribe unity? Vote discussion, or completely secret ballot?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:I don't really want to vote for anyone either. Question, though, what do we think is better for tribe unity? Vote discussion, or completely secret ballot?
I think transparency has served us well so far. No need to dick around with a winning formula, am I right?

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't really want to vote for anyone either. Question, though, what do we think is better for tribe unity? Vote discussion, or completely secret ballot?
I think transparency has served us well so far. No need to dick around with a winning formula, am I right?
I agree. Also, we can strategize.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well I suppose it was a good call to go all black. On to the business at hand.
I want to emphasize first how much I appreciate this tribe. So far I don't think we've run into very many snags at all. As your King, I'm impressed. That being said, I think I've given some of you the impression that I'm soft, which I have to apologize for. While yes, I have been seeking input and taking council from you all into account, I cannot stress enough that that does not mean the rules of the game have changed in any way.

Which brings me to my point. You see, I *could* just say a name and leave it at that. But that wouldn't be very Kingly at all. So instead, I'm going to lay out very clearly who I think we ought to vote for and why. But I think I'll make it fun. Let's get started.

What better place to start than yours truly? I get it. The braggadocio, the swagger, it might rub some of you the wrong way at times. But am I not fair? Am I not wise? Have I not been a good and honest King, willing to participate, to admit my failings, and to adapt? As much as you may be tempted to get cute and vote for me, you simply can't afford to. You need me too much, not just because I'm present and participatory, not just because I have what it takes to keep this tribe from devolving into the pissing contest they've got going on over there, but because when push comes to shove, when merge hits, wouldn't you rather everyone over there have big, scary, Dick-Swingin' DharmaHelper to hate and fear and target rather than you? That Sig vote was a mistake on their part. We're not a tribe that makes mistakes, are we?

Of course, obviously I wasn't going to advocate voting for myself, so now that I've gotten that out of the way, we can get to the real fun.

Golden -

Way to go so far my dude. You stepped up to the plate during that first challenge and have been active in discussions as well as a voice of reason on the tribe.
Insertnamehere -

You sir, have shown you're a team player. I appreciate that.
Opt_Outside

Your skills, knowledge, and willingness to adapt make you, at least in my view, an irreplaceable member of this team.
Dr. Wilgy

There've been a couple of times when you went against the grain, but you're not stepping on anyones toes and you produce results. Solid effort in the first challenge. You're cool.
Speedchuck

You get it. You're not here to make waves. I admire your ability to do the work that's necessary to keep this tribe on the winning side of things.
LoRab
After your performance in that first challenge, and your contributions to discussion so far, you've earned the Queen moniker you sought. Just, you know, not in an "eww" way.
Elohchin
Another strong performer. And one that is willing to acknowledge your missteps. I like that.
Boomslang

Not being here for the first challenge I could forgive. Hell, I could even forgive the multiple instances today I've seen you peeking into the thread without offering your input. What I can't forgive is someone who is willing to coast in on the coattails of a narrow victory and start making waves. We'd just, the tribe, finished a discussion about how well we all get along, and in comes Boom starting all kind of beef. Ol' Boomy even has the nerve to, after congratulating the tribe on a "good job all around" vote in the poll for an option that he calls "Idol Hunting". Now, he *said* he did that because I did, But I think he thinks he can cover behind me to hide his spineless actions. Note that when I changed my vote to fire, rather than "follow the fearless leader" like he did before, he stuck with the idol hunt. Not beccause I voted for that option, but because he needed an excuse. In short buddy, I hope you found what you was lookin' for.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I could get behind a boomslang vote.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boomslang »

How depressingly predictable, DH. You call out the only one of us who had the guts to actually hold you, the self-proclaimed king, accountable for your previous statement about failing at the puzzle? You call asking you to explain this "starting beef?"
DharmaHelper wrote:I don't mean to harp on this but the puzzle thing is 100% not my fault I'll tell you all about it after the relay. I'm legitimately a little amped up :P
And your interpretation of my day action actually suggests that I have more of a spine than you do. If I had really wanted an excuse to choose that option, I would've changed my option as soon as you did, when I no longer had your cover. Instead, I stuck with it. And I'll tell you why: after the tribe merge, I want to keep this tribe as an alliance, and I want to be the most effective contributor to that alliance as I can. If our tribe finds immunity idols now, our future alliance will have one more advantage over the shattered remnants of the other tribe. Now, why did you initially choose the "idol hunt" option, only to change it without comment after I called you out yet again?

I also want to point out that your initial "urge" of us to all pick black rocks would've led us to complete, utter defeat. I was the first one to strongly advocate for the all black strategy, which turned out to be the correct call. If that's not a valuable contribution to the tribe, I don't know what is.

I think a better choice for tonight is Dr. Wilgy. You even noted the worrying element of his thoughts behind rock choice:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Hmmm... I don't wanna betray SVS, but I'll do it for the tribe.

What? SVS is my friend. Why would she ever trust me again if I give her a Black Rock?

I'm submitting my rock change now.
There are no friends on the other tribe. And his self-deprecating talk of being unlucky isn't a good vibe to have around the camp in any case.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

If we had lost the last challenge, we'd actually have exactly the same thing that we have now. The other tribe would just have more food, which is unclear how much of an advantage that is. I think you're overstating what risk a loss would have been.

And, if you were hunting for the sake of the tribe, you'll tell us then if you found the idol?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Boomslang

First off, I think you'll find I changed to stoking the fire with comment. Secondly, Adapting to the all black rocks strategy after hearing from the rest of the tribe is a strength.

Even so, why should anyone vote to keep you over Wilgy? He finished the first challenge in a flash, even if his second challenge performance had to be prodded along.

If your main case is loyalty, make the case to me why you would be more loyal to me than he would be. You've bit the hand that feeds you twice now.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

I think we should definitely discuss.

DH, I think your analysis is good. However I think you were a little harsh on Boomslag, were you not? I mean, he had his parents in town.

And what was he talking about when he questions you about the puzzle?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:
I think we should definitely discuss.

DH, I think your analysis is good. However I think you were a little harsh on Boomslag, were you not? I mean, he had his parents in town.

And what was he talking about when he questions you about the puzzle?
I did say I could forgive his absence. I'm more concerned with his picking a fight after coming back, and taking the Day 2 poll as an opportunity to hunt for protection rather than prove his worth by providing for the tribe.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

LoRab wrote:If we had lost the last challenge, we'd actually have exactly the same thing that we have now. The other tribe would just have more food, which is unclear how much of an advantage that is. I think you're overstating what risk a loss would have been.

And, if you were hunting for the sake of the tribe, you'll tell us then if you found the idol?
And I think you're understating it. The other tribe wouldn't just have more food—they'd also have fishing gear, which is an advantage they could press for the rest of the game. Additionally, more food for free isn't just more food. It's less time hunting and gathering to stay functional, which means they can spend more time building solid shelter, purifying water, and, yes, looking for idols. This was not challenge we could've afforded to lose.

I'd be happy to tell you if I found the idol. Unfortunately, I have not yet found it.

@DH

Yes, you did comment on your change. But you didn't comment on your previous choice or why fire/food was more important than your initial instinct. Posting the relevant quote below for interested parties:
DharmaHelper wrote:Seems like Fire/food are our priorities today. I'll tend the fire since my last fishing trip didn't go so well.
In terms of my first challenge performance—which, let me remind you, was delayed for out-of-thread reasons—I took the option that required more energy than Wilgy's option. In strictly quantitative terms, that's a greater commitment to the tribe.

I've shown that I'm willing to devote more of my limited resources to the good of the tribe, I haven't expressed sympathy for people outside of it, and I led us to the correct strategy on a very important challenge.

Most important, however, is this: "make the case to me why you would be more loyal to me than he would be." My loyalty is to the tribe. It's like loyalty to America versus loyalty to, say...

Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

I have to go to work and will be back in the late afternoon. But one last point, DH: if this is really about choosing Day 2 actions, why haven't you said a word about the actions of Speedchuck or Golden? Both of them took walks outside of camp as well. In fact you even said this about Speedchuck: "I admire your ability to do the work that's necessary to keep this tribe on the winning side of things."
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang wrote:I have to go to work and will be back in the late afternoon. But one last point, DH: if this is really about choosing Day 2 actions, why haven't you said a word about the actions of Speedchuck or Golden? Both of them took walks outside of camp as well. In fact you even said this about Speedchuck: "I admire your ability to do the work that's necessary to keep this tribe on the winning side of things."
Because Golden and Speedchuck earned the right to take those walks by way of challenge one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:I have to go to work and will be back in the late afternoon. But one last point, DH: if this is really about choosing Day 2 actions, why haven't you said a word about the actions of Speedchuck or Golden? Both of them took walks outside of camp as well. In fact you even said this about Speedchuck: "I admire your ability to do the work that's necessary to keep this tribe on the winning side of things."
Because Golden and Speedchuck earned the right to take those walks by way of challenge one.
Speedchuck did literally the same thing I did in challenge one: the willpower option on leg four. You're applying your criteria inconsistently.
DharmaHelper

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Night 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Eloh -

He's talking about this exchange:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Alright, excellent job all around! I may not have understood what was going on, but I do understand winning, and I do know how important momentum is to Survivor. Now that we have the advantage, we should press it—we'll have the opportunity to rest a player every day, so we should use the more energy-intensive options in future challenges.

Speaking of energy, voting sustenance in the poll. That's what you need to achieve anything else in life.
Hope you're ready to step up next challenge man.
Speaking of stepping up, how's about you explain what happened with the puzzle, like you said you were going to do several pages ago?

I'd be glad to. I was thinking we might go to tribal so I was saving it for that event, but Now that we're not, and you asked so politely:

I asked a question to get clarification on the parameters of the puzzle that was answered imprecisely, so I was working to solve a puzzle that I had incomplete information on, and as a result I got caught up in the wrong path.

Fortunately I had the good sense to pull back.

Where's your mind at for this vote?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Speedchuck did literally the same thing I did in challenge one: the willpower option on leg four. You're applying your criteria inconsistently.
You're not understanding my criteria. Speedchuck was here and following the input of the tribe. You weren't here and picked that option essentially by default.

Your absence Day 1 is the least of my concerns, as I've said, its that despite that absence you feel entitled to idol hunt, lie about why, and pick a fight with the King.

And make no mistake as far as I'm concerned from Day 0 loyalty to the tribe is loyalty to me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DharmaHelper wrote:@Eloh -

He's talking about this exchange:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Alright, excellent job all around! I may not have understood what was going on, but I do understand winning, and I do know how important momentum is to Survivor. Now that we have the advantage, we should press it—we'll have the opportunity to rest a player every day, so we should use the more energy-intensive options in future challenges.

Speaking of energy, voting sustenance in the poll. That's what you need to achieve anything else in life.
Hope you're ready to step up next challenge man.
Speaking of stepping up, how's about you explain what happened with the puzzle, like you said you were going to do several pages ago?

I'd be glad to. I was thinking we might go to tribal so I was saving it for that event, but Now that we're not, and you asked so politely:

I asked a question to get clarification on the parameters of the puzzle that was answered imprecisely, so I was working to solve a puzzle that I had incomplete information on, and as a result I got caught up in the wrong path.

Fortunately I had the good sense to pull back.

Where's your mind at for this vote?
I'm in a tough spot as you know I have BTSC with Mr. Boom. I talked to him this morning briefly even before reading the thread as I opened my PMs first.

I don't want to betray a BTSC partner, but I have to agree with you about his behavior. I'm sorry Boomslang. You did come off harsh here. And DH's reply seems genuine. I feel so bad, but out of everyone, I understand why you would be the one to vote for.

I think speed chuck would be a second contender. I see Slang's points on him. However, I don;t think Golden deserves to go whatsoever. He has been a very helpful tribe member.

Took walks outside of camp. Does this means these three may have gained info about the other tribe? I didn't even catch that til now. Golden, Chuck, Slang? Did you? If so...what was it?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What about Wilgy, Eloh? Boom seems to think that's the smarter play. Would you swing a vote in his direction if push came to shove?

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Took walks outside of camp. Does this means these three may have gained info about the other tribe? I didn't even catch that til now. Golden, Chuck, Slang? Did you? If so...what was it?
I was hoping to see what these options provided for us, but all I found was a very shiny shell.

Perhaps someone with luck built into their character would do better. I am also curious to see Golden's result, as well as Boomslang's.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote:
Elohcin wrote: Took walks outside of camp. Does this means these three may have gained info about the other tribe? I didn't even catch that til now. Golden, Chuck, Slang? Did you? If so...what was it?
I was hoping to see what these options provided for us, but all I found was a very shiny shell.

Perhaps someone with luck built into their character would do better. I am also curious to see Golden's result, as well as Boomslang's.
Have you any thoughts to add to our discussion about the vote?

--

Also does anyone want to hazard a guess as to who they might vote out over on the other tribe? I think if DF managed to worm out of last Tribal, either he's got a good alliance behind him or he pulled an idol out his ass. So my money is on him, or perhaps one of the major voices like SVS/MP/Epi

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Boomslang doesn't seem like a bad option, but I actually do prefer DrWilgy, if only because I agreed to BTSC with them and they failed me, having me waste yet another chat that could have been valuable.

I'm okay with voting out either one.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'd like to hear from Wilgy before making a final call.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

My priority with this vote is keeping the tribe strong. And when I say strong, I don't just mean in challenges. I'm talking about people who will stick with this tribe through swaps, merges, and whatever tomfoolery Scotty throws our way.

That's what I'm going to base my vote on today.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Elohcin wrote: I think speed chuck would be a second contender. I see Slang's points on him. However, I don;t think Golden deserves to go whatsoever. He has been a very helpful tribe member.
I have a natural instinct against voting off newbies early. And it's only his second game (and I didn't play in his first), so I still see him as new. I'm not comfortable with voting for chuck. or speed. Can't decide his nickname yet.
speedchuck wrote:Boomslang doesn't seem like a bad option, but I actually do prefer DrWilgy, if only because I agreed to BTSC with them and they failed me, having me waste yet another chat that could have been valuable.

I'm okay with voting out either one.
Now that's interesting. And disturbing.

But I also wonder if he's been silenced (yeah, I know, bring in the silencing police because I was the first to bring it up). But he hasn't posted this night, and he has posted elsewhere, which is kind of international mafia code for I'm silenced--at least in our little mafia world. Maybe he's been kidnapped. Or he's on a side island somewhere. Or he got eaten by a fish while trying to make a spear. Or he's busy talking to SVS. I don't know. But if he's not here, then I'm not comfortable voting him out.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

A silence would be interesting.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Silencing, huh. I don't think I've played a game with that, but I am familiar with it.

Hm.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Opt_Outside »

Hmm, a lot to think on here. I feel like good points were made about Wilgy. I'm sure he's a great guy but the hesitance for tribe loyalty does throw a big red flag for me, since cracks in a group alliance can be the biggest downfall in survivor.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DharmaHelper wrote:What about Wilgy, Eloh? Boom seems to think that's the smarter play. Would you swing a vote in his direction if push came to shove?
I would. I don't think he's been participating as much as others. And the fact that he blew off BTSC is bad. Even if he were silenced, he should be able to be in BTSC when silenced in the thread.

Also, I didn't know chuck was new.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:What about Wilgy, Eloh? Boom seems to think that's the smarter play. Would you swing a vote in his direction if push came to shove?
I would. I don't think he's been participating as much as others. And the fact that he blew off BTSC is bad. Even if he were silenced, he should be able to be in BTSC when silenced in the thread.

Also, I didn't know chuck was new.
I was in Phenon till the end, so I have quite a few posts to my name. This is my second game. Jury's out on whether that's 'new'.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:Took walks outside of camp. Does this means these three may have gained info about the other tribe? I didn't even catch that til now. Golden, Chuck, Slang? Did you? If so...what was it?
I went to a felled palm tree. I thought I might get coconuts, but it appears from the host post that it didn't work. I didn't get any kind of information from it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote:I was hoping to see what these options provided for us, but all I found was a very shiny shell.
Maybe you should examine it? There could be an idol or idol clue hidden in it?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I got btsc with wilgy during the DAY (I have no idea why or how it happened, inh was there too... it was not the night btsc where you ask for contact with people).

We didn't get much of a chance to talk, but I will say that Wilgy was very sick, so that probably explains his absence today. I did agree I wouldn't vote for him tonight, and I'd feel guilty going back on that. I will obey if that's the tribes decision, though, but I'm registering my preference that it is not Wilgy.

Return to “Survivor Mafia”