65%

Total votes: 17
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 5]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Boot Cake

agleaminranks has... NOT been lynched. In fact NO ONE has been lynched. It is now Night 5 and you have until noon tomorrow to get me your Night action PMs and hut choices. Good luck!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Now who's unlynchable, Cheerleader Gleam?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately, Indiglo will be replacing Matt F! Make her feel welcome please because she is pretty awesome if you ask me. :) She will be protected this evening and not in the lynch poll tomorrow in order to allow her time to catch up with you posting fiends. Welcome Indi!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Interesting.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Welcome Indiglo! I hope Matt told you the things he knew before leaving.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I guess now we know why Gleam didn't really bother to defend himself for so long.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I guess now we know why Gleam didn't really bother to defend himself for so long.
Hold on. maybe he also doesn't know how he survived.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I guess now we know why Gleam didn't really bother to defend himself for so long.
That is possible, but I don't believer a protector, who has already used one protection on me, would go out of their way to protect Gleam.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
That is possible, but I don't believer a protector, who has already used one protection on me, would go out of their way to protect Gleam.
I agree; they would want to hold that card to protect him/herself when the need arose.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Okay, for all intents and purposes I should have died there. I'm not unlynchable. Though it's painfully ironic because if Llama was indeed telling the truth about his lynch survival, seems I'm in the same boat now.

I have an inkling of why I might still be alive, but I don't think it's anything I am allowed to publicly disclose.

I've never tried to defend myself until today because I haven't had anything to hide. If anything I've been a lot more open and trying to stir discussion at fear of repercussion than I ever have in a mafia game before.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:Okay, for all intents and purposes I should have died there. I'm not unlynchable. Though it's painfully ironic because if Llama was indeed telling the truth about his lynch survival, seems I'm in the same boat now.

I have an inkling of why I might still be alive, but I don't think it's anything I am allowed to publicly disclose.

I've never tried to defend myself until today because I haven't had anything to hide. If anything I've been a lot more open and trying to stir discussion at fear of repercussion than I ever have in a mafia game before.
I promise to keep that in mind! There's lots of reasons why anything could happen in this game, so don't give up yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

Welcome to the party Indiglo! :fiesta:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:This kind of stuff is getting old if you ask me.
Mixing it up! Going all in! Keeping you guessing! That's the llama way!
This is a brand new strain of Mafia I see! It's quite popular with the kids these days, and if you need it right now call 1800-STOP-OUT. Again, call 1800-STOP-OUT
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm shelving timmer and Dom for the time being because I'm trying to be open-minded. I realize I've been domineering the thread and that I seem really controlling, maybe even contradictory. Thus, I am leaving this game and will be back to vote, but I think it will definitely be better this way, at least for this cycle. I can at least recognize that.
I, like Bea, am willing to give you the BOTD for now because you are recognizing why you seem suspicious to other people with this section. We can pick up the MP topic later.

Bea asked who else I would look at, I would say Snow Dog, Vomps, and someone who might be chronic PM neglectors.
Seems every gamer I play you find me suspicious. This is getting old too. First you say I'm a liar and now, with no reason it seems, you throw my name out there.

Anyone else think I'm not civ. If so let's have it. I can't defend my name being named alone.
Hold on there, Snowie! Don't change the channel yet! You forget that You played only one other game with me. Please, for only $19.95, you can stop bullshitting everyone and stop acting like I'm making this game personal, thank you very much! :D
Third game my memory man. Who's bullshitting now?
Bioshock and This one??? Did you play Avant Garde 2? Or Six Feet Under? I can't remember you in either one.
Snow Dog wrote:^Oops that should say. We played two games before this Mr Memory Man. This is the third.
Oh man...you just lied too!

I may vote Dom. His vote for me seems like a baddie move.
Please do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^ I did.

And our first game was Masters of the Universe
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:^ I did.

I played that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*feels really bad for the host that I don't remember playing, I must've been at school and not really dedicated at all and I feels horrible for that so sorry I am horrible person*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:

I played that?
Gosh...I hope so now. :|

btw Dom who is in your avatar?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:

I played that?

You weren't a bad dog: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =108#p6638
CBK: Are you a killer of bunnies that's a captain OR a bunny who is a captain and a killer?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm. So looking at the roles, agleam could be the cheerleader, homsar or homestar runner if he used his day where he could be unlynchable (or am I misreading that role and that can be done more than once?). By his own admission, agleam isn't unlynchable, so he has ruled himself out of being homsar. So is he homestar and he timed his unlynchable day beautifully, or is he the cheerleader? I'll have to read back either way.
My siggie.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

Oi! 55 pages? LMAO Yeah, I don't think there's much chance I'm going to be able to catch up on the thread at this point... however as time permits I will try to at least catch up on the Host Posts, in hopes that they will give me an idea of wtf is going on in this game. :D
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

timmer wrote:Hmm. So looking at the roles, agleam could be the cheerleader, homsar or homestar runner if he used his day where he could be unlynchable (or am I misreading that role and that can be done more than once?). By his own admission, agleam isn't unlynchable, so he has ruled himself out of being homsar. So is he homestar and he timed his unlynchable day beautifully, or is he the cheerleader? I'll have to read back either way.
He may have also won 1-day immunity by winning The Show or some other way -- it's pure speculation but I would lean toward this because he said he wasn't allowed to speak on it further. Winning immunity doesn't really tell us about his alignment one way or another though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LittleTiger »

I have a very bad headache and have been helping a friend in need today, so I have not had a chance to do any reading yet... I'll get to it later on tonight.
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

LittleTiger wrote:I have a very bad headache and have been helping a friend in need today, so I have not had a chance to do any reading yet... I'll get to it later on tonight.
I do not envy you or indiglo!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow very interesting result. Timmer don't forget that gleam could also be Crackotage. But other than that those are all the options.

Based on the way it all went down and his behavior and suspicions, I would guess he is the cheerleader. But even if he is there is o point in voting him any further for now and there is the chance he could be a civvie, even if I don't necessarily believe it to be true.

Also bye Bea ad Matt f and welcome LT and indiglo!!!!!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Based on the way it all went down and his behavior and suspicions, I would guess he is the cheerleader. But even if he is there is o point in voting him any further for now and there is the chance he could be a civvie, even if I don't necessarily believe it to be true.
This is exactly how I feel. No point in voting for Gleam until the rest of the Girl Squad is dealt with. But it is good to have him marked as a Cheerleader candidate for later, anyway.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Based on the way it all went down and his behavior and suspicions, I would guess he is the cheerleader. But even if he is there is o point in voting him any further for now and there is the chance he could be a civvie, even if I don't necessarily believe it to be true.
This is exactly how I feel. No point in voting for Gleam until the rest of the Girl Squad is dealt with. But it is good to have him marked as a Cheerleader candidate for later, anyway.
I agree. Now the question is where to go from here...

I will be pretty busy this week but will definitely think about this before next lynch. I want to try and evaluate everything as fairly as possible without my previous instances of logical fallacies, but I feel things are till very much in the air right now. It is almost Pointless to analyze gleam bc his team could have defended him blatantly or completely thrown him nder the bus or somethingg n between, assuming he even is the cheerleader. but we do have 5 days of actions from players so you ould think that would be something to base analyses off of. Curious what others come up with as well, the next day period should be interesting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also did borokkuei ever post explaining is vote??? I don't remember seeing it but maybe I overlooked it
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've got a few people I'm looking at. The daylight should reveal more of the direction I want to go.

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

quick question for friends of Nevinera: is he on tv?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:quick question for friends of Nevinera: is he on tv?
He has never been on TV as far as I know. Why?

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

i saw a commercial for a reality show called Modern Dads, and I only saw an instant of the commercial, but one of the dads looked like the pic you posted of Nev in twin peaks. Lol, thought maybe we had a star on site.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:i saw a commercial for a reality show called Modern Dads, and I only saw an instant of the commercial, but one of the dads looked like the pic you posted of Nev in twin peaks. Lol, thought maybe we had a star on site.
He is a recent dad, but if he's on a reality show, I haven't heard about it. I think I would hear about, though, since he's married to my sister.

borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also did borokkuei ever post explaining is vote??? I don't remember seeing it but maybe I overlooked it
Sorry :p I didn't really.

My vote was mostly a :eye: vote, and by the looks of the poll it seemed that my vote wasn't going to cause you to be lynched anyway. I'm mostly just pinged by your giant highly-engaged posts, but still that's the only ping I've got from anyone really. Matt F seemed really eccentric to the point where I'd possibly consider him sociopathic and thus potentially a mafia, but it's hard to tell really.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

thellama73 wrote:Now who's unlynchable, Cheerleader Gleam?
Don't forget that the blue laser commander is also unlynchable. He could be either. What makes you think he's the cheerleader over the commander?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

borokkuei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Now who's unlynchable, Cheerleader Gleam?
Don't forget that the blue laser commander is also unlynchable. He could be either. What makes you think he's the cheerleader over the commander?
that's not how I read that role. :ponder:
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Blue Laser Commander - Commander of Blue Laser, the arch enemies of the Cheat Commandos. He is the Team's Don, is not able to be NKed until all his minions are dead. Night Kill on odd nights.
He can't be NKed. It says nothing about being lynched.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Matahari wrote:i saw a commercial for a reality show called Modern Dads, and I only saw an instant of the commercial, but one of the dads looked like the pic you posted of Nev in twin peaks. Lol, thought maybe we had a star on site.
He is a recent dad, but if he's on a reality show, I haven't heard about it. I think I would hear about, though, since he's married to my sister.
i just saw the whole commercial, and looked up the picture you posted. So I see my mistake, and yes, I think you would know :biggrin:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hmm, so this means that we are way more likely to kill the Teen Girls off first since there's not a chance the Teen Girls could NK Blue Laser Commander. Hopefully we can pick off some of the Blue Lasers accordingly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

Killing teen girls doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do. :(
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:Killing teen girls doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do. :(
Is there a reason why you are particularly empathetic toward them, birthday wombat?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote: Blue Laser Commander - Commander of Blue Laser, the arch enemies of the Cheat Commandos. He is the Team's Don, is not able to be NKed until all his minions are dead. Night Kill on odd nights.
He can't be NKed. It says nothing about being lynched.
Whoops :p Sorry about that. Carry on.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Killing teen girls doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do. :(
Is there a reason why you are particularly empathetic toward them, birthday wombat?
He's known to be sexually attracted to teen girls. Unfortunately they're very expensive in finalalnd.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:

I played that?

Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Basically, I'm in love. :D

*the flower crown is photoshopped on*
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:

I played that?

I've always thought Castiel was cuter. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Leamiteo, I meant to ask, why do you think CBK is civvie?
borokkuei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also did borokkuei ever post explaining is vote??? I don't remember seeing it but maybe I overlooked it

My vote was mostly a :eye: vote, and by the looks of the poll it seemed that my vote wasn't going to cause you to be lynched anyway. I'm mostly just pinged by your giant highly-engaged posts, but still that's the only ping I've got from anyone really. Matt F seemed really eccentric to the point where I'd possibly consider him sociopathic and thus potentially a mafia, but it's hard to tell really.
I see. Well thanks for elaborating sir!!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Leamiteo, I meant to ask, why do you think CBK is civvie?
borokkuei wrote:

Don't be afraid to talk, MP - do you have any thoughts on the failed lynch attempt today?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Leamiteo, I meant to ask, why do you think CBK is civvie?
borokkuei wrote:

Don't be afraid to talk, MP - do you have any thoughts on the failed lynch attempt today?
I am leaning towards it being explained by the theory that gleam is the cheerleader, as his behavior and suspicions/voting record seem to probably indicate, combined with the way the vote went down, but it could be a result of a few other scenarios as well. Trying to look at everything from every possible perspective... But at the same time, we really need to start nabbing more baddies.

Has anyone else noticed that we are now at night 5 and there do not appear to be any signs of Bubs?? This leads me to believe Kate very well could have been that role. Has anyone had any interaction to prove to the contrary?

This makes me believe that those pushing that Trogdor was dead really were stretching, big time. Trogdor is definitely alive. I have trouble believing devin was him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

One other thought before I do a thing or two and then go to bed...

Does anyone have reason to believe borokkuei is civvie? Additionally, what do players think of his accidental death on night 2? It seems daisy killed him due to host error. While it may be unfair to speculate, since she does not appear to be showing other failed kill attempts on purpose anyway, could this mean that borokkuei is a member of blue laser, or perhaps even the cheat? Just curious, since I am really unsure of what to make of him. He has said more than a few statements throughout the game that have been gross inaccuracies... And while I could see a Baddie or civvie being confused or faking confused, I want other input on this matter.

That is all I have to say for now.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
borokkuei wrote:

I am leaning towards it being explained by the theory that gleam is the cheerleader, as his behavior and suspicions/voting record seem to probably indicate, combined with the way the vote went down, but it could be a result of a few other scenarios as well. Trying to look at everything from every possible perspective... But at the same time, we really need to start nabbing more baddies.

Has anyone else noticed that we are now at night 5 and there do not appear to be any signs of Bubs?? This leads me to believe Kate very well could have been that role. Has anyone had any interaction to prove to the contrary?

This makes me believe that those pushing that Trogdor was dead really were stretching, big time. Trogdor is definitely alive. I have trouble believing devin was him.
I had Kate pegged as Coach Z; no one has ever been jailed to date.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

A Person wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:

I played that?

I've always thought Castiel was cuter. :P
I ship it so hard, it's not even funny.

Jensen is like my dream guy
Misha is also my dream guy

Return to “Previous Jobs”