Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm not really moved by Nifty's response to Fred. Except of the fact that he has 7 ducks, which is awesome. I like Fred's point of how Nifty related to the Epi case, and how he blew off Wilgy while at the same time supposedly wanting a Gfish lynch.

@Nifty - You said in your post that Nut was scum read by everyone? When? That is not how I've perceived it.

@Nut - Can you talk more about what is thorough in Nifty's response and what you like about Fred's case? It's a cliché at this point, but that was real vague.

To spew out my train of thought, if either of Nifty or Nut flisp scum I think there's a decent chance the other is too.

@MP - Did you do any other analysis than your Adam one?

@Adam - I don't know how other sites does it with giving out roles, and I specifically don't know how Cindy Kate does it, but I always assume roles to be 100% randomly generated. I think what site you're from doesn't matter at all in this regard. Also, you say that Gfish's teammates would be on the Epi train - who specifically are you talking about?

In other news, I hate silencing as a mechanic, it's super annoying lol. Again, no shade game makers. I still strongly feel Jack is scum and the fact that he's silenced doesn't change this for me, though I want it clarified if scum can target their teammates, I assume they could. Furthermore I think Jack is one that could be on either team, and right now I trust none of yall, except potty mouth friend, so I'm going with who I feel is most scummy.

Vote Jack

Aaand I'm on a train with the spottiest wifi in history, so now I'm wondering if I'm ever going to be able to post this. Maybe I should write a story while I'm waiting for connection.

Once upon a time, there were 7 little ducklings living in the back yard of a beautiful house in the country side somewhere in Murica. The little ducklings had lost their mother, but fortunately they were not alone as they had a dog of an unspecified breed to look after them and raise them as they were his own. This, of course, had a peculiar effect on the little ducklings, who instead of quacking were heard barking loudly from time to time. "Let's play catch the ball!" said one of the little ducklings, and off they ran as fast as their little duck feet would alow them.

Linki: stuff.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Dammit LC, why are you bad? You have been freking out about some fakeslip that you already knew about and joked about yourself.

1st response to the fakeslip. LC responds jokingly.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, so I'm thinking we send LC to kill Bob while I'll role block MP.
:rolleyes: No, I don't want to kill bob.
Then explains why he wouldn't kill bob (as if he was on a team that could kill amirite?)
Long Con wrote:
colonialbob wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, so I'm thinking we send LC to kill Bob while I'll role block MP.
:pout:
I mean, it's not even a realistic plan to be suggesting. Wouldn't I be a poor choice to be "the killer", seeing as how I was the leader of the Llama lynch? I think I'm a pretty likely candidate to get tracked tonight. Especially since I'm so "hard to read".
A day goes on and suddenly LC brings it back up in a worry state -
Long Con wrote:
Hey!

Why didn't anyone comment on this? Wilgy tried to fakeslip and get me in trouble and no one even blinked an eye.
And now you are in a full panic state
Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I think Adam and I approach the game similarly, and a lot of his none gfish posts made a lot of sense or I agreed with reasoning and the line of logic and tact he took. I think this leads to my biggest problem with not picking him up when he's scum. I think with my inherent weakness of reading Adam, and the fact there is two mafia, I'm willing to temper my town read on Adam and go with consensus here if that's where we want to go, I just won't be a huge fan of it, and in a standard situation I wouldn't vote for him.
This paragraph felt super-wack when I first read it. I was like "Is this guy drunk?"

Then I said, "Wait - I'm a little drunk", and I went to read it again with you sounding like some intellectual. It held together a little better that way. I can't figure out what you meant to type for "and a lot of his none gfish posts made a lot of sense" because somethin' ain't right there. Help a brother out.

Not that I was considering accusing you of anything. You're, like, that Civ guy.

Seriously though, What the fuck is up with Wilgy fakeslipping to incriminate me? Why is no one even reacting in any way to that at all??!!!!

Am I being selfish, or overly sensitive? Is this, like, a common joke for everyone? I think that even the lamest fakeslip deserves a tiny bit of reaction in some way. I do not understand how there can be NOTHINGNOTHINGNOTHING said about it.
Why? Especially when previously you could roll your eyes at the subject? What changed?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@SVS - I don't see a confirmation of Jack being silenced though, also he already posted this day so he's probably not. In any case I don't think that would be alignment indicative for him, do you?

Open question: How normal is it for info to be leaked through the write up? I'm not used to that, and I don't know the ME games, so I'm not getting a lot out of the write ups and not sure I should?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Adam wrote:Long Con
Dyslexicon
Immortal_Raven
JackofHearts
Captain Nifty
gfishfunk

I may or may not be missing other votes for Epignosis after his Geth reveal, I kind of hate how you can move your vote around the poll without there being any record of it.

But I guarantee you Cerberus is on that lynch.

I also am very confident at least one Syndicateer is Cerberus.

Who else voted for Epi that I missed? Nifty mentioned there were 5 votes when he threw down, I don't know if that includes all 5 from above or not.
I only voted for Epi because LC did it *points to LC* I'm innocent! But seriously, I hadn't even read what was going down. I don't think LC is Cerb actually. All the other three I could see.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote:ImmortalRaven no, the fakeslip is Wilgy pretending to accidentally post something to the thread that was supposed to be posted in his baddie BTSC.
Why are you reacting to that NOW? I took it as a joke.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

Dyslexicon wrote:@SVS - I don't see a confirmation of Jack being silenced though, also he already posted this day so he's probably not. In any case I don't think that would be alignment indicative for him, do you?

Open question: How normal is it for info to be leaked through the write up? I'm not used to that, and I don't know the ME games, so I'm not getting a lot out of the write ups and not sure I should?
I think he's silenced becasue he's voting and not posting. It is more common than not for silencing to NOT be announced. But after I voted him, he moved his vote from Adam to me, then when I saw his last post was before the night post, and unvoted him, he moved his vote OFF of me. Either he is silenced or he is pretending to be silenced, but in either case, being unable to ascertain which, I prefer not to vote for him if he cannot respond.
Fredwood wrote:Bussing is no where near as prevalent. It's not really needed because votes are easy enough to provide cover for because of the lack of plurality voting and the meta style about pressure trains.

Occasionally if two people who are known to bicker in general happen to be mafia together they'll bus. I've done some bussing/distancing, but never to the extremes that are being proposed here.
This is kind of what I thought. So the post Adam made about people who are unlikely teammates is not unreasonable from the HCR perspective.

I am going to read MPs case; I wanted to hear some outside thoughts before it turned into everyone just voting based on it and saying, "Oh MPs case makes sense".
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote:I think he's silenced becasue he's voting and not posting. It is more common than not for silencing to NOT be announced. But after I voted him, he moved his vote from Adam to me, then when I saw his last post was before the night post, and unvoted him, he moved his vote OFF of me. Either he is silenced or he is pretending to be silenced, but in either case, being unable to ascertain which, I prefer not to vote for him if he cannot respond.
Yeah was just going to say is it just me or is Jack moving his vote around a lot. In any case my logic is regardless of if he can't respond or is pretending to not be able to respond or will respons later or whatever that doesn't change his alignment. So I'm still voting for him, but you do you I guess.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Wilgy

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dyslexicon wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think he's silenced becasue he's voting and not posting. It is more common than not for silencing to NOT be announced. But after I voted him, he moved his vote from Adam to me, then when I saw his last post was before the night post, and unvoted him, he moved his vote OFF of me. Either he is silenced or he is pretending to be silenced, but in either case, being unable to ascertain which, I prefer not to vote for him if he cannot respond.
Yeah was just going to say is it just me or is Jack moving his vote around a lot. In any case my logic is regardless of if he can't respond or is pretending to not be able to respond or will respons later or whatever that doesn't change his alignment. So I'm still voting for him, but you do you I guess.
Yeah that was the etiquette where I first played, and I carried it with me. Sometimes people DO pretend to be silenced, but more often than not they don't, especially if they are taking suspicion. I would rather wait a day than lynch someone unable to respond. But as you say, you do you. I feel archaic for feeling that way at times :haha:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah that was the etiquette where I first played, and I carried it with me. Sometimes people DO pretend to be silenced, but more often than not they don't, especially if they are taking suspicion. I would rather wait a day than lynch someone unable to respond. But as you say, you do you. I feel archaic for feeling that way at times :haha:
I've noticed players on CK being rather polite in the way they play. Having a rule of not voting or killing new players the first day etc. It's admirable for sure, but I'm a mean girl and I do what I want regardless. :p Jack was taking a lot of heat and now he seems to be forgotten. I will tunnel him, mostly because I really want to be right about him.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Nothing anyone says in the context of Mafia should be taken as a reflection of that person. In our last foray, I caught S~V~S as mafia, and she got pissy at me to the extent that I believed she was good and that was enough to secure her team's win. On the surface, that stings, but do I think she's a bad person for it? Not at all. She used what worked to accomplish what needed to be accomplished. She tricked me. That's all fair game. This is a game of emotional and logical manipulation.
Aw you said I wasn't a bad person. :hugs:

So the case on Adam is that he talked to Gishy alot? And Nifty more of the same?

I have to head out to the parents for the first Egg Hunt of the year. Hola, bbl.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Dammit LC, why are you bad?
How does this sentence even get included in this post? I don't see the connection to anything else you said. I'm not bad, YOU are bad.

I'll take you through my perspective.
You have been freking out about some fakeslip that you already knew about and joked about yourself.

1st response to the fakeslip. LC responds jokingly.
Long Con wrote:
:rolleyes: No, I don't want to kill bob.
Yeah, I responded jokingly. My outward coolness ion no way matched the way I felt inside. When I read your post, my heart sunk into the floor, I put my head in my hands and said "Fuck, not again. Goddammit." I figured my game was over. So I rolled my eyes at you and awaited the flood of suspicion that would lead to "well, we're not sure, we'd better lynch him to be safe" kind of talk.

Then, there was very little response, but it was all that was on my mind, so I posted again after bob did a :pout: :

(By the way, MP, did you get roleblocked on Night 1?)
Then explains why he wouldn't kill bob (as if he was on a team that could kill amirite?)
Long Con wrote:
colonialbob wrote:
:pout:
I mean, it's not even a realistic plan to be suggesting. Wouldn't I be a poor choice to be "the killer", seeing as how I was the leader of the Llama lynch? I think I'm a pretty likely candidate to get tracked tonight. Especially since I'm so "hard to read".
I decided I might as well try to throw some logic in there since I wasn't sunk just yet.

Then time went on and no one said anything, and I actually forgot about it. Today, I was looking through TonyStarkPrime's posts, and I noticed it in there (I think he was the only one to really acknowledge the fakeslip at all, besides bob's pout. I was like "OH YEAH! How is Wilgy not lynched yet for this??"
A day goes on and suddenly LC brings it back up in a worry state -
Long Con wrote:
Hey!

Why didn't anyone comment on this? Wilgy tried to fakeslip and get me in trouble and no one even blinked an eye.
So yeah, I brought it up again. I expected someone to have some sort of opinion on it. I have never played a game in my decade or so of Mafia where something like THAT could be said and people didn't jump on it like ravenous hyenas. Dizzy fakeslipped in Phenon Mafia, and everyone was all over it, and it got discussed for pages. I'm still in a state of confused disbelief about this. It's like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode where the world has gone sane and I'm the only crazy one left... or something. (Actually, it's a familiar feeling for me in Mafia :haha: )
And now you are in a full panic state
Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I think Adam and I approach the game similarly, and a lot of his none gfish posts made a lot of sense or I agreed with reasoning and the line of logic and tact he took. I think this leads to my biggest problem with not picking him up when he's scum. I think with my inherent weakness of reading Adam, and the fact there is two mafia, I'm willing to temper my town read on Adam and go with consensus here if that's where we want to go, I just won't be a huge fan of it, and in a standard situation I wouldn't vote for him.
This paragraph felt super-wack when I first read it. I was like "Is this guy drunk?"

Then I said, "Wait - I'm a little drunk", and I went to read it again with you sounding like some intellectual. It held together a little better that way. I can't figure out what you meant to type for "and a lot of his none gfish posts made a lot of sense" because somethin' ain't right there. Help a brother out.

Not that I was considering accusing you of anything. You're, like, that Civ guy.

Seriously though, What the fuck is up with Wilgy fakeslipping to incriminate me? Why is no one even reacting in any way to that at all??!!!!

Am I being selfish, or overly sensitive? Is this, like, a common joke for everyone? I think that even the lamest fakeslip deserves a tiny bit of reaction in some way. I do not understand how there can be NOTHINGNOTHINGNOTHING said about it.
Why? Especially when previously you could roll your eyes at the subject? What changed?
Nothing. That's the problem, Wilgy. Nothing changed, and I don't understand it. I'm not in "panic mode", I'm just acting out to get some attention, because the level of wilful ignorance on this subject is messing with my brain.

The moment I saw your post, Wilgy... I mean, you were outing yourself as bad. I don't know why it was worth the sacrifice to get me lynched. I don't know why it was worth it last time this happened to me either, but that's what happened. :omg: :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Long Con wrote:ImmortalRaven no, the fakeslip is Wilgy pretending to accidentally post something to the thread that was supposed to be posted in his baddie BTSC.
Why are you reacting to that NOW? I took it as a joke.
bob got killed. Was that a joke?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Once upon a time, there were 7 little ducklings living in the back yard of a beautiful house in the country side somewhere in Murica. The little ducklings had lost their mother, but fortunately they were not alone as they had a dog of an unspecified breed to look after them and raise them as they were his own. This, of course, had a peculiar effect on the little ducklings, who instead of quacking were heard barking loudly from time to time. "Let's play catch the ball!" said one of the little ducklings, and off they ran as fast as their little duck feet would alow them.

Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Yeah that was the etiquette where I first played, and I carried it with me. Sometimes people DO pretend to be silenced, but more often than not they don't, especially if they are taking suspicion. I would rather wait a day than lynch someone unable to respond. But as you say, you do you. I feel archaic for feeling that way at times :haha:

Maybe he's silenced, usually Mal (who claims he doesn't use silencers a lot...cough...) at least makes a note of it in the write-up. If you guys handle it where you don't notify everyone that someone is silenced I don't know what takes precedent.

One of my favorite silencing stories comes from when Silver and I were mafia together, and one of the other mafia members roles was a silencer, after about day 2 or so we kept silencing the same poor guy (think it might have been IR...but not sure) for like 3 days. Meanwhile Silver and I both pretended to be silenced during that time. Finally the guy who was the silencer was lynched or killed off and the next day phase all 3 of us were claiming to be silenced, it ended up that the guy who was actually silenced got voted off, and it was close enough to end game that the confusion allowed Silver and I to both end up winning as scum....so we're not above pretending to be silenced I guess.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Nothing anyone says in the context of Mafia should be taken as a reflection of that person. In our last foray, I caught S~V~S as mafia, and she got pissy at me to the extent that I believed she was good and that was enough to secure her team's win. On the surface, that stings, but do I think she's a bad person for it? Not at all. She used what worked to accomplish what needed to be accomplished. She tricked me. That's all fair game. This is a game of emotional and logical manipulation.
Aw you said I wasn't a bad person. :hugs:

So the case on Adam is that he talked to Gishy alot? And Nifty more of the same?

I have to head out to the parents for the first Egg Hunt of the year. Hola, bbl.
No the case on Adam is that he's hard to read and MP thinks there could be a case for some teammate interplay there.

Nifty's case is a bit different, it's more about his voting pattern and things he said at the end that were not in line with the things he said previously during the phase. There is interaction with Gfish, as gfish was pretty popular last day phase. There's two massive posts I made about it.

I can understand why Nut is overwhelmed I guess, I have the literary adroitness of a bowling ball rolling down a spiral staircase.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

I want the people voting for me to answer me:

1) Why, if I am gfish's Cerberus teammate, that I didn't push for Epi's lynch yesterday once he revealed he was Geth?

and

2) Why, if I am gfish's Cerberus teammate, would I point out that a mafia gfishfunk would make a play to try and get opposing scum lynched, like he tried on Epi?
Adam

Post by Adam »

I am voting DrWilgy, because I don't really like this stealth voting mechanism where votes can be placed and moved without leaving a trace.
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

Dyslexicon wrote:
@Nifty - You said in your post that Nut was scum read by everyone? When? That is not how I've perceived it.

I'll try to go and find everyone during the first two day phases that said they didn't trust nut, but that will probably take awhile.

Funny enough, we had a duck that used to chase the dog around the yard. He was scared to go outside for some time.

Linki: Regarding what Adam just said. Voting Wigly is seriously scum. Fred is in my face and it makes me uncomfortable, but voting for him is ridiculous. Wigly is in your face, but he's clearly civ. vote Adam
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dyslexicon wrote:
@Adam - I don't know how other sites does it with giving out roles, and I specifically don't know how Cindy Kate does it, but I always assume roles to be 100% randomly generated. I think what site you're from doesn't matter at all in this regard. Also, you say that Gfish's teammates would be on the Epi train - who specifically are you talking about?
If you're setting up a crossover mafia game, made specifically to allow two communities to mingle, wouldn't it defeat the purpose to have a team comprised of members of only one side?

With a mafia of 3 people and equal numbers of players from both sides, you've got almost a 1 in 4 chance for each mafia of them being from the same site, which means at least one of the two mafias would be from one site close to 50% of the time. If I were modding, I would create a game setup to intentionally mingle communities.

If this is true, that would mean that gfish definitely has one Syndicate teammate, and it's possible both his teammates are are Syndicate players. But I don't see anyone examining any Syndicate players as possible Cerberus.
CaptainNifty

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 2)

Post by CaptainNifty »

EBWOP: I hit submit on the wrong tab. This post should come before the previous one.
Fredwood wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:
I've numbered the things I'm responding to. If I miss any important points let me know, and I'll come back to it.

[1] Yes, gfish was low on my list, but as I've stated just because a person is high on my list doesn't mean they're right, and just because they're low doesn't make them wrong. I was following Epi because gfish claimed to have blocked someone and their was only one kill. In the Realms this is a lead. I wanted to follow it. Epi was combative, abrasive, and evasive, this didn't look good for him. I followed the information, not the person.

[2] Rainbows are relatively new in my mafia toolbelt. I rarely explain them, but would have been happy to had anyone asked, and I will offer more explanation in the future.

[3]Again, I followed the information. You screwed up. We all do. In Realms terms you had a reverse OMAC. It worked for me. Enough people posted that convinced me I was stupid for not buying your claim. I stopped being stupid (about that).

[4]I had been trying to respond for awhile, but class kept getting in the way. I decided to submit the post anyway without catching up on the thread.

[5]I answered the question asked, and then offered additional information. Out of the 3 Jack proposed, Epi was my preferred lynch. I was voting for TSP partially defensively and because his earlier posts had bothered me. I was not feeling particularly strongly about this vote and was willing to move it to Silver (who Jack had also asked about in a separate post) depending on what else was said.

[6]It was 2:15. My class would end in 30 minutes, then it's after school duty until 3:30. Then there's always the chance that admin needs something during that last 30 minutes. Then it's 20 minutes home. Then I get home and have a wife, 4 kids, dog and 7 ducks who might or might not need some level of attention. So yeah, 4 hours left in the phase was time to take a stand because I didn't know if I would have time to vote again.

[7]While Wigly had asked for votes on fish prior to that the only ones over there were Epi and nutella. While Wigly definitely seems to be civ, Epi was an all but confirmed hostile neutral, and nutella was a major scum read for everybody. I didn't really want to jump on that train. However, Wigly got some verbal commitments, so I moved my vote. You weren't exactly excited to move there yourself

[8]I promise this post had no motivation other than to pass on my own observations. Scum seem to be just as good at hunting scum if not better. To give some more observations, I actually think the Reapers have a bit of an advantage. Cerberus has one that cops as Alliance, and Alliance has at least 2 that cop as Cerberus. This isn't to say don't trust cops. You always trust the cop until you can't, but I was making an observation. I have said many times that the town is better off when it shares information. That's all I was doing.
Fredwood wrote:So you wanted a role claim and information when your second best scum read gives shaky evidence, but when a strong town read has a large lists of grievances you just hope it goes away and withhold info, you know how you were saying Epi was scummy for withholding info.

I'm pretty sure I know what you you're going to claim, and admit it's a good claim, but the because you didn't do it before, in fact you completely dismissed me will trump the claim.
I don't think gfish's evidence was shaky (at least not by Realms' standards), and it wasn't just gfish's evidence. Epi had been pinging me since his nighttime conversation with Long Con. I didn't do this breakdown because as I said originally, I didn't think that anything I could say would be satisfactory to you. You still haven't said what would make you happy with me. I would have offered it if you had said. I would have tried for Wigly, but you were the one who was doubting me, so I thought it would go further with you, plus scum certainly wouldn't be expecting you to do something.
1:
A Roleblock is not a good lead when it's a blind roleblock on N1 and there's about 60 reasons why the missed kill is missed because the killer is blocked. A roleblock is a good final piece of evidence not a good piece of evidence when it's the only evidence you have. If this was day 4 and there was a miskill and Gfish claimed that he RB'd Epi it would be a completely reasonable line of questioning in my mind. The whole reason Gfish pinged scum in the first place was because he was pushing the theory so hard. Granted that's game theory and not indicative of guilt or innocence.

I just have a hard time viewing as Gfish's pressure as little more then random (or I don't like this guy pressure) with a little bit of oh and I have a lead tacked on for cover.

2. That's fine. What was more concerning is that it felt more aggregate of everyone else's suspicions rather then your own, especially with the lack of explination or previous interaction with other players.

4. Thin but plausible I guess, I remember it being kind of slow, but fine.

5. (shrug) It feels more like muddling the options and less like trying to be helpful.

6. The timing isn't to point anything else other then the timeline because I start jumping around in the next few posts. My biggest issue here is the fact that you chose Epi...and the finality of the statement, I don't know your schedule, so if you felt you couldn't make it back in time, I didn't know, to me that's the minor issue here.

Back to the fact that you chose Epi. Fish...still a scum read for you was still pushing the safe epi lynch. Wilgy, myself, and even you (in a post where he starts talking about math) about going for the safe option was not in the town's best interest. Yet, you still join Gfish (who still is at the bottom of your list as far as I know), Jack (another low level poster), and Long Con (early in the day he was high on your list, by the end of the day he was on the bottom of most peoples list) and Dys (who was at best placeholding because Diz was afk). Of those 5 people, Jack was voting for self preservation, LC was voting for something else entirely, and you and fish were the only ones voting because it was safe.

If you vote Jack here, Jack is likely lynched, and the case against you is almost non existent and I'm left with just my guts. If you took a stand on Jack being town, or even that you actually felt Epi was really reaper, that would have been one thing, but in the end you sided with a guy who you felt was the best lynch target, using his own logic and case to lynch someone else that was directly opposing a number of your high civ reads, and gridlock the vote, which is even more damning now that you felt you weren't going to be on to change your vote later. Regardless if you think Epi is better lynch then Jack, you stated before that you felt Jack was a good lynch target as well, you side with your reads, because why bother having them.

7. No, the traction part isn't the issue, the fact that you never mention Gfish as the best target is the problem. When asked specifically of which of the three suspects (Fish, Epi, and Jack) well before the end of the phase, you say Epi was. When Wilgy specifically asks people to start at least alternate pressure on Fish, you resist, non only do you resist you say that just because He's town doesn't mean he's right. NONE of that, would lead me to believe that you feel Fish is the best target for lynching. If you said Hey "WIlgy, you changed my mind, or hey Wilgy I'm trusting you here since I believe you are town" Yeah, cool, but instead you said "I thought fish was the best lynch all along, but I didn't tell anyone, and actually told everyone the opposite because I didn't think anyone would want to lynch him, even though a number of people continually brought him up as a lynch target"

When you responded to WIlgy about gfish, no one had even voted for Fish at that point, so the defense that there wasn't enough people on the train is moot, the question wasn't about whether or not you thought Fish would get lynched, you said you felt Wilgy was wrong. I had no reservations about lynching fish, and yeah, I thought Jack followed by FIsh was the best lynch and made that clear. Additionally you missed the post before that I would be willing to vote for Fish, but I didn't have a lot of faith in the town at that point to lynch either Jack or Fish. So yes, when I switched, I looked at the list, and saw You, Epi, and Jack all on the fish vote, I made note of it and said I was trusting Wilgy's play. I didn't say "Oh I thought all along that this was the best play"

8. I only added it because it was the first thing that bothered me about you. I knew there was a perfectly good explination for it, which is why I didn't bring it up at the time. Instead... I took note and paid more attention to what you did.

Fine you wanted to lynch epi because he was a jerk, I get that. I still think your biggest problem is the fact that you said you felt fish was a better lynch target then epi, when your actions and statements leading up to that point did not suggest that.

Make me happy? What? You completely dismissed the post. I'm not an unreasonable person, in fact I've called a number of people to task during this game, and with the majority of them they at least answered my line of thought directly, or generally satisfactorily enough to appease me. Maybe the length and depth of the ISO was too much and you thought I was in a "THERES NO ANSWER THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY WITH YOU." But guess what, a claim, and a couple of your points would have dissipated my concerns enough that I would have let you pass for the time being. I'm not a tunneller, I've tried to say what specifically bothers me about people and if they have a plausible enough explanation to what I confronted them about, I'm willing to grant some leeway and give them the chance to prove their towniness. If anyone thinks I have a reputation for being bullheaded and obstinate let me know, but I felt the total dismissal of my concerns was about the worst thing you could have done if you wanted to make me "happy". Plus how could you not know what I wanted to hear, I stated why you were pinging me and in all but a few exceptions you gave me a reasonable explanation.

As to choosing me over Wilgy, man I don't know what I feel about that. You didn't double check with the mods to see if your power would even work with me since I was stripped of all my abilities? I really don't know what to do here, because there is an easy solution to prove your innocence, but now that's less likely to happen since now it's pretty much out in the open, and there's not a whole lot of strategizing the town can do in the open. I don't want to blow up the spot, so it might be best if you actually claimed and everyone else can go from there with how they want to deal with you.
A couple of notes: I did ask the mods they're the ones who told me that vanilla and 0 shots are different. I didn't change to Wigly, because I was really only going to target you so you would lay off. Hindsight I should have targeted Wigly so he'd vouch for me, but I didn't so I screwed up - Kinda like how someone thought they'd been permanently Sarened instead of just reading their own role.

I'm Anderson and you should just lay off.
S~V~S wrote: I think it's a cultural thing. Do you folk at HCR throw teammates under the bus early and often for distancing? That is fairly common here, so people who are aggressively sparring in thread could still be teammates. Like one game MP and I were teammates, and he was making a case on me from pretty much his first post. I personally am not a fan of that baddie playstyle, but it IS common here.

MP thinks you are suspicious for a possible cultural difference?
Fred answered this satisfactorily.

*edited by JJJ to fix spoiler tag explosion
Adam

Post by Adam »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:

I'll try to go and find everyone during the first two day phases that said they didn't trust nut, but that will probably take awhile.

Funny enough, we had a duck that used to chase the dog around the yard. He was scared to go outside for some time.

Linki: Regarding what Adam just said. Voting Wigly is seriously scum. Fred is in my face and it makes me uncomfortable, but voting for him is ridiculous. Wigly is in your face, but he's clearly civ. vote Adam

Wigly's actually not in my face at all. Are you actually paying attention?
Adam

Post by Adam »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Ebwop: Additionally, why do you say Wilgy is clearly civ? He pushed to lynch gfish, but we have two scum teams here, and there's nothing stopping Wilgy from being Reaper.
CaptainNifty

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 2)

Post by CaptainNifty »

Going to try to Clean this up since it looks like I broke the thread.

EBWOP: I hit submit on the wrong tab. This post should come before the previous one.
Fredwood wrote:SNIP
A couple of notes: I did ask the mods they're the ones who told me that vanilla and 0 shots are different. I didn't change to Wigly, because I was really only going to target you so you would lay off. Hindsight I should have targeted Wigly so he'd vouch for me, but I didn't so I screwed up - Kinda like how someone thought they'd been permanently Sarened instead of just reading their own role.

I'm Anderson and you should just lay off.
S~V~S wrote: I think it's a cultural thing. Do you folk at HCR throw teammates under the bus early and often for distancing? That is fairly common here, so people who are aggressively sparring in thread could still be teammates. Like one game MP and I were teammates, and he was making a case on me from pretty much his first post. I personally am not a fan of that baddie playstyle, but it IS common here.

Fred answered this satisfactorily.
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

Adam wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:
Ebwop: Additionally, why do you say Wilgy is clearly civ? He pushed to lynch gfish, but we have two scum teams here, and there's nothing stopping Wilgy from being Reaper.
Because pretty much everyone from his home site is reading him that way.

Not to mention he's clearly scum hunting. Got anything other than he's pushing for you?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll fix the exploded thread. Sometimes that happens with numerous spoiler tags if anything is out of place.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Adam

Post by Adam »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Adam wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

Not to mention he's clearly scum hunting. Got anything other than he's pushing for you?
Point me to where he's pushing for me? He's not, that's my point.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

TBF I haven't voted and haven't pushed for a vote that strongly on Nifty, I just said what I found off about his play. Now that he finally claimed Anderson after 40 hours of dancing around it, the rest of you can decide if they need more.

Also my fuck up proved my innocence, yours doesn't...so my fuck up is inherently better. (smugface.jpg)
Adam

Post by Adam »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Adam wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

EBWOP: not to mention Long Con is not reading him that way.

And scum hunting for Cerberus =/= town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Holy crap, Nifty broke the site.

Good on you.

Adam, I just voted you so I could see the poll w/o mashing the "see votes" button very time.

LC. If I were bad and wanted to get you lynched would I do it through a fakeslip? What other reason can you gather why I'd do that? What reason would I call you bad?

I think we should Lynch Sprityo today. And will vote there. Explanation will come after.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Nifty, To be clear, your claiming Anderson and targeting Fred?

@Adam, Maybe you're right about the teams, but I don't think it's wise to make assumptions on this without mod confirming, but that's me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Omg Jack, no uuuu!

Dom should've shot Jack.

@Wilgy, Juicy.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

S~V~S wrote:
Adam wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Adam wrote:Pairs of players who are not mafia teammates:

Jack and Dom
Jack and SVS
Silver and SVS
Silver and Jack
Gfish and Epi
Long Con and Epi
Nifty and TSP
DrWilgy and gfish

Not as long of a list as I thought it would be.
I'm not sure what inspired this set of conclusions. Perhaps Adam can elaborate here.
I'm not sure what your question is. Do you think it's likely that any of the above are teammates together? I can go point by point if you want.
I think it's a cultural thing. Do you folk at HCR throw teammates under the bus early and often for distancing? That is fairly common here, so people who are aggressively sparring in thread could still be teammates. Like one game MP and I were teammates, and he was making a case on me from pretty much his first post. I personally am not a fan of that baddie playstyle, but it IS common here.

I throw everyone under the bus when I play mafia, but I haven't been mafia on the forums yet so I haven't gotten a chance to do it there.
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

S~V~S wrote:
Adam wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Jack and Dom
Jack and SVS
Silver and SVS
Silver and Jack
Gfish and Epi
Long Con and Epi
Nifty and TSP
DrWilgy and gfish

I'm not sure what inspired this set of conclusions. Perhaps Adam can elaborate here.
I'm not sure what your question is. Do you think it's likely that any of the above are teammates together? I can go point by point if you want.
I think it's a cultural thing. Do you folk at HCR throw teammates under the bus early and often for distancing? That is fairly common here, so people who are aggressively sparring in thread could still be teammates. Like one game MP and I were teammates, and he was making a case on me from pretty much his first post. I personally am not a fan of that baddie playstyle, but it IS common here.

I know we've all done it, but a common thread amongst most of them was a quiet player. Throw a teammate under the bus because they're quiet and likely to be lynched anyway. Aggressive distancing is less common but still fairly regular.

I'm very willing to buy that adam is not gfish's teammate. But in a game with two scum groups, the standard of "OMG, he nailed that scummer he must be town" doesn't really apply.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:

Just from memory, Nutella was read as slight scum by me, JOH, Nifty, Fred, and I think Gfish too. Basically most of the hcrealms group was reading to as scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Adam, Got confirmation all roles are given randomly.

Vote Silver

I don't love the Adam or Wilgy trains. Nobody seems interested in Jack, so now I want to vote with him.

@Silver, What are your reads as this point? I only recall you talking about Jack.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JOH changed his vote while I have been on the site, so my guess is that he is indeed silenced. There is a possible silence effect on both teams, so that is not unlikely.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:LC. If I were bad and wanted to get you lynched would I do it through a fakeslip?
:shrug: Forgive me for jumping to the obvious conclusion.
What other reason can you gather why I'd do that?

I really, really, really, really have no clue at all. I have only seen this kind of "slip" done offensively.
What reason would I call you bad?
Because I'm calling Epignosis and you out as Reapers, and you want me to be gone? :shrug: This whole thing proves that whatever monkey-typewriter setup you've got working inside your skull is something too foreign for me to ever comprehend. I hope you're getting lots of enjoyment with your "let's fuck with Long Con" game, because I'm not likely to believe you're Civ anytime soon.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC I don't want to fuck you, rather tenderly embrace you in my arms.

I'll respond in alt colors.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC. If I were bad and wanted to get you lynched would I do it through a fakeslip?
:shrug: Forgive me for jumping to the obvious conclusion.
Well let's use a recent example of someone that I wanted gone, and got rid of, did I do that with Gfish?
What other reason can you gather why I'd do that?

I really, really, really, really have no clue at all. I have only seen this kind of "slip" done offensively.
It was offensive. You are right. Why would a civ do that? You only see the angle why a mafia would do it and it's a poor one too.
What reason would I call you bad?
Because I'm calling Epignosis and you out as Reapers, and you want me to be gone? :shrug: This whole thing proves that whatever monkey-typewriter setup you've got working inside your skull is something too foreign for me to ever comprehend. I hope you're getting lots of enjoyment with your "let's fuck with Long Con" game, because I'm not likely to believe you're Civ anytime soon.
Have I voted for you once? LC, I want to read you, not kill you. Your actions are very straightforward and seem almost disgenuine because of this. You speculate vastly and I think you have a tendancy to tinfoil. Why would I want you gone? You are one of the 2 that think I'm bad and that makes the game much more comfortable to me than everyone is going "LOOK AT THAT SUPATOWN WILGY".
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Anyone else we want to get to 3 votes?
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 2)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I am putting my vote on IR right now, reasons are below if you want to read.

Immortal_Raven wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I think it's safe to assume we will lynch a baddie if we choose either Gfish today, or Hazelnut Spread friend.

Discuss.
You just shot to my top list of suspects with this for the bit on gfish.

He put himself out there. We can discuss the likelihood of a second hit. Regardless, he claims to have blocked someone and strongly feels that he blocked a killer. It's a very likely town play as he has almost nothing to gain from that play as scum. A known blocking power and two dead protector rolls? Any scummer would be smart to hit him tonight. Nutella is a different story, but this theory makes me think you want us to lynch a blocker. Especially when you seemingly glossed over Epignosis, the blockee.

@ JoH Look at how it turned out. I'm doing a happy dance right now even with the red card I got yesterday.
For any curious parties: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=963
Immortal_Raven wrote:Whelp, I was wrong about gfish again. Damnit.

Still not sure why Wilgy has it in his head that I'm somehow gfish's teammate. As much as I defended gfish, it was more about not liking Wilgy's read on gfish than outright defense. And then Wilgy did other stuff to piss me off like deliberately twisting what I said. Anyhow, I need to take a larger view as there are other players here.

If there's a connection between myself and Dom, I'm unaware of it. When did someone dream that up.

JoH is reading Civ to me. He's trying to respond to too many folks right now. He could sit back and let people go after others but he's trying a lot to dissuade suspicion when he doesn't need to. That reads more strongly Civ than either scum team in my book.

If we're guessing at gfish's teammates, Long Con and Silver fit for me. Silver is all over the board, very inconsistent. Long Con seemed to defend me and looking at my overall play, I think he's a scummer banking on me being Civ (I am) and looking good for not going after me.
Strong defense of Gfish. This has been talked about before, and considering they are friends and are in what may be considered a hostile environment, this isn't that powerful. But he also seems to except that Gfish blocked the killer, which is what a teammate would want to do if they thought they had attacked the opposite mafia don.
Immortal_Raven wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:since everyone is silent but I can see Immortal_Raven thumbing through the thread, I thought I would move my vote to him for pressure.

Immortal_Raven, three questions:

1. Why do you think there was one kill last night rather than two?

2. Who has been the scummiest this phase?

3. Who has been the least scummiest this phase?

Keep in mind, my vote in talk-incentive not hell-or-highwater lynch just yet.
Working on it. All of the color schemes for these boards are making my head hurt. Yes, I am recovering from surgery and not as lucid as I would like to be. 17 hours, 58 staples to close the wound. 2 titanium rods and 10 screws now permanently in my back all to remove a tumor about the size of a tube of toothpaste. But I digress.

1. I said there was one kill because one person died. That's math. I just don't see another attempt in the write-up. Given the game we both just played, that could be telling or not.

2. I still don't like Epignosis but that's because I hate time-wasting. If you have pressure, best to claim and help the town move to a better lynch candidate. It's not as bad under plurality voting, but still. I don't know his rep nor do half the players here.
Other suspicions are DrWilgy for calling out your play early.
Between SVS and JoH, I believe at least one is scum. They're taking pot shots at one another outside of the main discussion. I wouldn't mind seeing more there.
Adam and Nifty are making me a bit suspicious for helping clarify my situation. I can't tell if it's courtesy for a fellow Realmser or a "I know he's not scum, I'll give a somewhat town read and look good." They're at the bottom of my suspicion list.

3. Most town, gfish. Yes, I vomited a little bit there. It's too early for your power play if you're scum. I think you're like most Realms folks who will sell out if they're convinced they've caught scum. You'll probably get NKed soon, but a one for one trade in town and scum favors the town.
Fred and Dom are coming across as town reads as well. Fred for the claim and devil-may-care attitude. However, if I was going pure info dump, Fred trumps gfish slightly.

Long Con is all over the place for me. Half his posts make me think town. Half make me think "Hmmm, good cover".
Attacks Epi, calls gfish town, and stays neutral on Long Con, who Epi is convinced is Cerebrus. Again, not anything super suspicious, but also all things someone on Cerebrus might do.
Immortal_Raven wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Slightly annoyed that just about nobody is town reading Silver but nobody but me will vote for him.

Does anyone have any reason to think Silver is town? Any reason at all?
I'm having a hard time deciding between you, Silver, and Wilgy. I wouldn't put it past you and Silver in particular to be on opposing scum teams. Hence why I haven't voted for anyone of you yet. gfish just raised a good point about Silver and I'm wanting to see the response.

As for Wilgy, I answered gfish's questions. Just because you didn't like the answers doesn't mean I didn't answer the questions.

The only thing going for Wilgy right now in my book is he seems to be in attack mode as far as I'm concerned. It's very narrow but if he's got a suspicion, he's sticking to it and really bearing down. It's misguided and simply because I took exception to what he said early in the phase about gfish's play. I have two big hang-ups with him. First, saying that I'm not playing to win. A simple twist of my words to create suspicion. If he's doing all these calculated posts and buying town cred, his misinterpretation of what I said when I never expect to win was intentional, not incidental. Second, he claims I did not at all answer gfish's questions. Again, just because he didn't like what I gave, he feels that it's suspicious when I did actually answer the questions. He's twisting my words far too much and far too aggressively for my tastes.
Epi claims and IR jumps off him pretty quickly. Earlier he had been pushing for that lynch, but this completely ignores him. His attack on Wilgy here and above does seem genuine and they are lines that are important to follow. If Epi flips Reaper when he dies, I would be much more suspicious of Wilgy. But I digress.

Still not sure why Wilgy has it in his head that I'm somehow gfish's teammate. As much as I defended gfish, it was more about not liking Wilgy's read on gfish than outright defense. And then Wilgy did other stuff to piss me off like deliberately twisting what I said. Anyhow, I need to take a larger view as there are other players here.

If there's a connection between myself and Dom, I'm unaware of it. When did someone dream that up.

JoH is reading Civ to me. He's trying to respond to too many folks right now. He could sit back and let people go after others but he's trying a lot to dissuade suspicion when he doesn't need to. That reads more strongly Civ than either scum team in my book.

If we're guessing at gfish's teammates, Long Con and Silver fit for me. Silver is all over the board, very inconsistent. Long Con seemed to defend me and looking at my overall play, I think he's a scummer banking on me being Civ (I am) and looking good for not going after me.
Now reads JOH as civ, but not without reason. Continues a standard read at Silver and attacks Long Con for defending him, which seems interesting to me. Someone with more online mafia experience can explain that one.
Immortal_Raven wrote:
Dom wrote:

Why did you civ read me?
Did I Civ read you. If I did, I'm really not sure why.
Dom asks IR a weird question. IR gives the right answer. Not suspicious based off that, but Dom dies next, which could mean that IR thought Dom might know something or have a read on him.
Immortal_Raven wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Adam wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Jack and Dom
Jack and SVS
Silver and SVS
Silver and Jack
Gfish and Epi
Long Con and Epi
Nifty and TSP
DrWilgy and gfish

I know we've all done it, but a common thread amongst most of them was a quiet player. Throw a teammate under the bus because they're quiet and likely to be lynched anyway. Aggressive distancing is less common but still fairly regular.

I'm very willing to buy that adam is not gfish's teammate. But in a game with two scum groups, the standard of "OMG, he nailed that scummer he must be town" doesn't really apply.
Defends Adam. This is a towny play.

Overall, it isn't the strongest read, but I would like to see how he responds.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap, Nifty broke the site.

Good on you.

Adam, I just voted you so I could see the poll w/o mashing the "see votes" button very time.

LC. If I were bad and wanted to get you lynched would I do it through a fakeslip? What other reason can you gather why I'd do that? What reason would I call you bad?

I think we should Lynch Sprityo today. And will vote there. Explanation will come after.
Under the sea, lalalalala don't be shy????

SooooOOOOO that's why Wilgy stood up for Epi.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:@SVS - I don't see a confirmation of Jack being silenced though, also he already posted this day so he's probably not. In any case I don't think that would be alignment indicative for him, do you?

I think he's silenced becasue he's voting and not posting. It is more common than not for silencing to NOT be announced. But after I voted him, he moved his vote from Adam to me, then when I saw his last post was before the night post, and unvoted him, he moved his vote OFF of me. Either he is silenced or he is pretending to be silenced, but in either case, being unable to ascertain which, I prefer not to vote for him if he cannot respond.
Maybe he's trying to work out how to make a rainbow just using the poll? :shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Adam

Post by Adam »

I've yet to see anyone voting for me address my points. Except Wilgy, who moved off of me, and apparently only voted for me because my name was at the top of the poll.

I'll move my vote off Wilgy but I don't know to who yet. I just didn't like his ninja vote on me.

I don't like moving picture deciding to look at my interactions with gfish and no one else's. I also don't like nutella following the train of a player who has admitted they haven't read most of the thread.

Nifty, why is your vote on me?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Fredwood wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap, Nifty broke the site.

Good on you.

Under the sea, lalalalala don't be shy????

SooooOOOOO that's why Wilgy stood up for Epi.
I don't understand this post at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to finish these journal reviews, should be around starting hopefully within the next hour or so, then will be here off and on through EoD. First order of business will be investigating Nifty, LC, and whomever else you all think deserves higher priority for whatever reason. Let me know your requests if you have any please.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Did anyone else get Nifty's claim and why he targeted Fred? :llama:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Well, I'm not looking to do jobs for people, but I have a hunch and if I'm right Spirit is a reaper.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dyslexicon wrote:Did anyone else get Nifty's claim and why he targeted Fred? :llama:
Anderson grants an extra use of a limited ability. He targeted me because A: I'm as close to a confirmed townie as you can get and B he wanted to prove his innocence to me.

Unfortunately I guess there's a lost in translation, or misunderstanding between him and the mods between stripped of powers and vanilla. It's a strong enough claim that I didn't want to push too hard on it before hand, and at some point, it's possible he can be verified. I still don't like a lot of the voting he did and how he did it, but for now Anderson is a strong claim for me, especially when we have a much better option I think.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fredwood wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Did anyone else get Nifty's claim and why he targeted Fred? :llama:
Anderson grants an extra use of a limited ability. He targeted me because A: I'm as close to a confirmed townie as you can get and B he wanted to prove his innocence to me.

Unfortunately I guess there's a lost in translation, or misunderstanding between him and the mods between stripped of powers and vanilla. It's a strong enough claim that I didn't want to push too hard on it before hand, and at some point, it's possible he can be verified. I still don't like a lot of the voting he did and how he did it, but for now Anderson is a strong claim for me, especially when we have a much better option I think.
It's the last part I don't really buy. It doesn't seem logical to assume that he would be able to devanillarize you. Also I would assume any player to clarify how their role works. I want him to explain it again. I guess he's welcome to prove himself though, not sure how. Hi.

Anyway, if there's proof Sprit is Reaper I'll vote there. Actually I could be fine voting a lot of people lol.

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”