Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Fredwood »

So...we putting nut and Nifty in that list? I believe nut is town, so clearing Nifty is strong.

TSP, Me, Wilgy, Nut, Nifty...I'll go ahead and put you in there...cus I'm buddying now. So 6...depending on where you put the Geth that's 7.

So Out of the remaining 7 5 are bad guys... I'm still reading town on Adam, and the claim at least makes sense for Spirit, I'm willing to buy it over the rest of them.

Unless we're going to say Nut isn't good, then my numbers change.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:So...we putting nut and Nifty in that list? I believe nut is town, so clearing Nifty is strong.

TSP, Me, Wilgy, Nut, Nifty...I'll go ahead and put you in there...cus I'm buddying now. So 6...depending on where you put the Geth that's 7.

So Out of the remaining 7 5 are bad guys... I'm still reading town on Adam, and the claim at least makes sense for Spirit, I'm willing to buy it over the rest of them.

Unless we're going to say Nut isn't good, then my numbers change.
I'm good on Nifty. Still not sure on Nut, his early play today reads like somebody trying to see if he could avoid confirming someone as town. But it could be a mad buddy who didn't remember to help a teamie out. Either way, Nifty could have just said that he targeted Wilgy or was blocked if he were maf.

I'm still unsure which I like more between Spirityo and IR, my early reads say IR was more towny but I am not sure.
But the rest are pretty much all bad. I am also still mostly reading town on Adam, but I am not confident enough to say it doesn't matter who we lynch.

Plot twist: JOH is secretly Cerebrus and is leading us all on with his plan of making it onto the confirmed townie list without revealing :omg: .
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I'm not following on your Nut logic. You mean how she made Nifty say he targeted her?

I think the voting record is her best defense, it at least puts her well above the bottom list. If nut isn't town then I have to reassess my entire mafia worldview.

We can always save Spirit and IR for last then. I think info dump favors Spirit. And I'm with you, Adam is a crafty bastard.

I went and changed my vote to SVS, her defense today really bothered me. Of all the 5 she's the one I'm most sure of being some kind of baddie. I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.

I seriously doubt Jack has that level of mastermind in him. There's too many moving pieces for you not to be Shep, and if he's scum he doesn't out the info...I seriously don't see how anyone who is scum shares that info.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I'm confident I can self confirm as not Cerberus or Reaper.

Just don't lynch me if I'm silenced tomorrow. I would be floored if SVS and Dizzy don't make it through the night and if all three of us are around, I'd be floored if they didn't spend tomorrow voting for me. With vote increasing/nullifying, I don't like that at all.

Linki: You know, as much as Epi's being a pain and voting for me now, I'm less worried about him than I am SVS.

Change vote to SVS
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And I'm happy to put a vote on SVS for now as well. Her response could be enlightening. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Welcome to the world of four to five confirmed townies.
Is this where I am supposed to info dump on myself like others did? This is so not something I am used to doing.

I have a civ role that can either help or hurt a person. I targeted Silver and Jack negatively, although it did not make a difference in either case. I targeted Wilgy positively, and I am gonna guess it is not going to make a difference.

Now Nutella, if you really are civ, you need to recall what you know of my civ game and what you know of my bad, since you are the only home town person who thinks I am bad.

Think about this ;)

Apparently I have something to respond to. I am in bed on phone, will look for it in a bit.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:And I'm happy to put a vote on SVS for now as well. Her response could be enlightening. :shrug:
I just looked through your posts. Response to what? Taking votes?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Basically I am taking votes for the way I play, which is different than most. Fred doesn't like it. At least that's how I see it.

I know we talked about a baddie who was NKed by his own team for the WIFOM, but I don't recall ever saying it was LC, or did I miss that post? Possible.

In any case meetings today so I am not likely to be around. It won't break my heart if I come back dead.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

:clap:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.
I agree with keeping me around, but that last part is very poor.

TSP is Commander Shepard, but he missed the vote on Day 1? :ponder:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:

:clap:
Was it ever clarified what IR targeted you with? Why are you clapping - don't the confirmed townies think you are bad?
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

I'll follow Fred and Jack.

SVS that's a start. Why don't you either say who you are, or what you did to Jack, since he's the only one of your targets who can respond.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote:Basically I am taking votes for the way I play, which is different than most. Fred doesn't like it. At least that's how I see it.

I know we talked about a baddie who was NKed by his own team for the WIFOM, but I don't recall ever saying it was LC, or did I miss that post? Possible.

In any case meetings today so I am not likely to be around. It won't break my heart if I come back dead.
The way you play is to spend four days going after the same player and refusing to say why?

That's your town game?

Sounds like you're throwing a pity party to me cause you're bad and you phoned in your performance.

@LC

I had Sprityo down as my last townie and it looks like Fred is thinking the same thing.

You're worrying me a lot, though. Stop me if you've heard this one. There's strong evidence that a player is town and it turns the game around if everyone buys it. The town is on their way to lynching some scum. A mafia member plays dumb and acts like they can't decide, hoping someone will give them a reason not to trust the townie so they don't have to vote out a baddie.

Ever heard that story?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@LC

I had Sprityo down as my last townie and it looks like Fred is thinking the same thing.
Oh, well that's different that the doubt you were putting out back here. You used to think it was unlikely that a Civ would reverse-track themselves because it's generally considered a bad play, and that sprit might be a Mafia role that tracked Raven. What happened to change your mind about that?
You're worrying me a lot, though. Stop me if you've heard this one. There's strong evidence that a player is town and it turns the game around if everyone buys it. The town is on their way to lynching some scum. A mafia member plays dumb and acts like they can't decide, hoping someone will give them a reason not to trust the townie so they don't have to vote out a baddie.

Ever heard that story?
I'm sorry, what? If you want to ask me something, ask me. I'm not interested in smarmy parables.

And how did you get included in the Confirmed Town group? Did I miss your role claim and the proof of it, or is it just because you voted for two baddies and you never bus a teammate?
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

Fredwood wrote:I'm not following on your Nut logic. You mean how she made Nifty say he targeted her?

I think the voting record is her best defense, it at least puts her well above the bottom list. If nut isn't town then I have to reassess my entire mafia worldview.

We can always save Spirit and IR for last then. I think info dump favors Spirit. And I'm with you, Adam is a crafty bastard.

I went and changed my vote to SVS, her defense today really bothered me. Of all the 5 she's the one I'm most sure of being some kind of baddie. I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.

I seriously doubt Jack has that level of mastermind in him. There's too many moving pieces for you not to be Shep, and if he's scum he doesn't out the info...I seriously don't see how anyone who is scum shares that info.
Please save me for last. Please oh please oh please. Seriously, maybe I'm giving sprityo too much credit in thinking that he wouldn't reverse-track himself as it's an extremely bad use of a great power. He might be that dumb. I was dumb enough not to be on the gfish or Silver votes. But right now, my gut says Sprit tracked me and the only way that happens is if he's Reaper or neutral.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wilgy says Hi and this is his message:

Now that everyone knows my personal life, the best order for POE lynching is probably as follows:
MP, IR, SVS, LC, and go from there.
That is to safely remove unknowns from the game. We only have 4 days until NK's catch up with confirmed civs and then it's back to figuring shit out.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.

Oops. Someone messed up.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Oops. Someone messed up.
Shame on you. :srsnod: Can you ask Wilgy if he was messing with me during yesterday's silence-communication attempts?
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:Wilgy says Hi and this is his message:

Now that everyone knows my personal life, the best order for POE lynching is probably as follows:
That is to safely remove unknowns from the game. We only have 4 days until NK's catch up with confirmed civs and then it's back to figuring shit out.
What's the case against MP?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CaptainNifty wrote:

What's the case against MP?
He went after GFish on Day 1, backed off and was absent from the GFish lynch Day 2. Has coasted ever since.

MP could be town but I'm with Wigly that POE means he's probably not.

Hard to evaluate quiet players.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I apologize for not actually doing anything yesterday, I've been working 12+ hours a day pretty much every day lately and it's really not leaving me any time for this. I'll be sure to do a bit more today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not bad. Just getting increasingly busy. "Laying low" or "coasting" are two things that almost never describe me, but here we are, and I can assure you that they aren't alignment indicative. If anything I'm more apt to post more when I'm bad because I can't stand the idea of coasting when bad and have more to prove.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And if you think I'm on gfish's team, I don't know what to say about that. That'd be some pretty sloppy ass distancing if so.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And if you think I'm on gfish's team, I don't know what to say about that. That'd be some pretty sloppy ass distancing if so.
Well, being sloppy is quite understandable, and forgivable, given that you have been increasingly busy lately. :hug:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And if you think I'm on gfish's team, I don't know what to say about that. That'd be some pretty sloppy ass distancing if so.
Well, being sloppy is quite understandable, and forgivable, given that you have been increasingly busy lately. :hug:
No, it isn't. Show me interactions with gfish that are teammate indicative and then we'll talk.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Meanwhile can someone explain this POE floating around for me?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Meanwhile can someone explain this POE floating around for me?
You'll have to ask the Confirmed Civ Crew. Do you know who they are?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@LC

Oh, well that's different that the doubt you were putting out back here. You used to think it was unlikely that a Civ would reverse-track themselves because it's generally considered a bad play, and that sprit might be a Mafia role that tracked Raven. What happened to change your mind about that?

Ever heard that story?
I'm sorry, what? If you want to ask me something, ask me. I'm not interested in smarmy parables.

And how did you get included in the Confirmed Town group? Did I miss your role claim and the proof of it, or is it just because you voted for two baddies and you never bus a teammate?
RE:Sprityo

His info DOESN'T prove anything and that hasn't changed. I don't view Sprityo as confirmed town. If I have to pick out who is town and who is not (and I do. It is a compulsion.) I put Sprityo as a tentative townie.

I'm not really asking. I'm saying I've put you on the town list for awhile but you're worrying me.

Cause I'm a baddie catching machine. :keys: I'll lay out my reasoning for how everyone should know I am neither a Reaper nor a Cerberus agent at the end of the night. Force the mafia to decide if they want to try that silence and lynch play on me again or just shoot me before they see what I have to say or else hold off and risk missing their action. Normally, I'd just let it ride but the chances of me getting two votes and a silencing going into tomorrow is high and I'm not gonna risk getting lynched over keeping my cards too close to the vest.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:Meanwhile can someone explain this POE floating around for me?
TSP is Shepherd (he hinted at this awhile back), who has to be in the game and Wigly is his mason.

After CBob died, Fred claimed to be his mason, who iirc, has to be in the game if Bob's character is.

I am clearly town.

Nutella has confirmed Nifty's power claim, which is not able to be duplicated by scum roles.

So we're looking at 3 99% confirmed townies and another 2 90% confirmed townies. There are 11 townies in the setup and 3 of them are dead. That leaves 8 town roles with 5 likely confirmed ones.

So between you, LC, Nut, SVS, Sprityo, Adam, Dizzy and Raven, there are probably 3 townies, 4 baddies and 1 neutral. (And of course Epi is neutral.) We're looking for who is bad based on process of elimination. Some of these players (SVS, Dizzy) look really bad. Some of them (Nut, Sprityo) look pretty good. Some of them (you, Raven, Adam) look pretty quiet. Then there's LC. :haha:

And now you're caught up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
TSP is Shepherd (he hinted at this awhile back), who has to be in the game and Wigly is his mason.

After CBob died, Fred claimed to be his mason, who iirc, has to be in the game if Bob's character is.

I am clearly town.

Nutella has confirmed Nifty's power claim, which is not able to be duplicated by scum roles.

So we're looking at 3 99% confirmed townies and another 2 90% confirmed townies. There are 11 townies in the setup and 3 of them are dead. That leaves 8 town roles with 5 likely confirmed ones.

So between you, LC, Nut, SVS, Sprityo, Adam, Dizzy and Raven, there are probably 3 townies, 4 baddies and 1 neutral. (And of course Epi is neutral.) We're looking for who is bad based on process of elimination. Some of these players (SVS, Dizzy) look really bad. Some of them (Nut, Sprityo) look pretty good. Some of them (you, Raven, Adam) look pretty quiet. Then there's LC. :haha:

And now you're caught up.
Thank you very much. That's really helpful. I need to spend another couple hours working, but I'll make time to do some ISO digging, so I'd prefer to concentrate on anyone not already cleared for whatever reason.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, what do we all think of claiming in general this game? I'm not sure I want to claim my role, but I'm curious what you all think as to whether it's better to get all that stuff out there, or it depends, or what.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, what do we all think of claiming in general this game? I'm not sure I want to claim my role, but I'm curious what you all think as to whether it's better to get all that stuff out there, or it depends, or what.
Can you think of a reason, beyond your ingrained belief in a no-infodrop ethical system, not to claim if you are going to be lynched?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I'm not really asking. I'm saying I've put you on the town list for awhile but you're worrying me.
I do tend to worry folk from time to time. It seems I'm unreadable to a lot of players. I don't mean to be, I just play like me.

I don't think that my behaviour matches your smarmy parable, by the way. Since you did bring it up, though you didn't follow up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, what do we all think of claiming in general this game? I'm not sure I want to claim my role, but I'm curious what you all think as to whether it's better to get all that stuff out there, or it depends, or what.
Can you think of a reason, beyond your ingrained belief in a no-infodrop ethical system, not to claim if you are going to be lynched?
And alternatively (assuming you are town), do you think the extent your roleclaim will make people trust you more (if at all) outweighs the usefulness of keeping your power secret from the mafia (if that is useful at all).

Keep in mind the scum have safeclaims per Epi, who told us his.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Keep in mind the scum have safeclaims per Epi, who told us his.
A fine scum, that one. Salt of the earth.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The thing is, Jack, I don't think S~V~S is prone to tunnelling like this without good reason. This assuredness in her suspicion of you smells like something more.

Back to that pesky missing Night 1 kill... her behaviour toward you matches what I believe we'd see from her if her Mafia team tried and failed to kill you.
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

Realms people would find a lack of a claim at this point reason enough to lynch you more than likely.

While Jack brings up a reason not to claim. Keep in mind that since Shepherd has been outed and doctors and Garrus are dead, your usefulness to the town lies primarily with your ability to vote with the town and helping us eliminate you as scum. In general, I'd say you should claim.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, most Realmsers will like you to claim.

I'm a bit of an outlier in that I don't like to claim (except sometimes in Hybridity) unless I think it will keep me from getting lynched/vigged and roleclaims don't generally move the needle much for me on their own.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:The thing is, Jack, I don't think S~V~S is prone to tunnelling like this without good reason. This assuredness in her suspicion of you smells like something more.

Back to that pesky missing Night 1 kill... her behaviour toward you matches what I believe we'd see from her if her Mafia team tried and failed to kill you.
No it doesn't and you know it. What game did I act like that when I was bad and had a missed kill. When did I act like that when I was bad under ANY circumstances? Pffft. Why would I try to kill him when all I did was talk incessantly about how bad I thought he was?

At this point I kind of want to be lynched, becasue I think I am a distraction at this point. But I also don't want people to vote for me unless they really think I am actually bad. Especially Syndicate people who know how I play. I am totally a tone reader, and I go on gut. ANd it works for me.

In any case, back to meetings :)
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:The thing is, Jack, I don't think S~V~S is prone to tunnelling like this without good reason. This assuredness in her suspicion of you smells like something more.

No it doesn't and you know it. What game did I act like that when I was bad and had a missed kill. When did I act like that when I was bad under ANY circumstances? Pffft. Why would I try to kill him when all I did was talk incessantly about how bad I thought he was?

At this point I kind of want to be lynched, becasue I think I am a distraction at this point. But I also don't want people to vote for me unless they really think I am actually bad. Especially Syndicate people who know how I play. I am totally a tone reader, and I go on gut. ANd it works for me.

In any case, back to meetings :)
The fact that you would rather be lynched than claim doesn't look good in my book.

You getting lynched and are scum is good. You being lynched and are town is problematic, but it increases the likelihood of hitting scum tomorrow. A good claim can only help the town as it potentially means we have one more likely townie and lets us move on to other scum. Withholding anything at this point makes you look bad.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I'm cool with any of them, it's all POE based, SVS was my choice because I figured she would actually have time to defend themselves. Switching to MP is just as cool for me, I don't have anything solid on any of them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you say so, brah.

Thought the mafia went after Epi due to their missed kill.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Since your arguement is that SVS and I are both mafia, though, why don't you vote SVS?

You wouldn't be defending your scumbuddy would you, -1?

It just seems like the solution to this almost solved game doesn't sit well with you, LC. I'll ask you again, how many baddies do I have to lynch before you are sure I'm bad, too? It's about to be three. I make it though the night and I'm certain it will be four.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:

I'm cool with any of them, it's all POE based, SVS was my choice because I figured she would actually have time to defend themselves. Switching to MP is just as cool for me, I don't have anything solid on any of them.
EWIOP, I figured she would actually have time to defend themselves and was the only one that I had a reading on.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

If you say so, brah.

Thought the mafia went after Epi due to their missed kill.
I guess we'll know after the game is over. Until then, we theorize about what might have happened.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Since your arguement is that SVS and I are both mafia, though, why don't you vote SVS?

You wouldn't be defending your scumbuddy would you, -1?
That's not my name, and did you get the impression that I was defending S~V~S? She seemed to hold a different view: "No it doesn't and you know it." And if I end up voting for S~V~S, I'll do it when I damn well please... brah. :dark:
It just seems like the solution to this almost solved game doesn't sit well with you, LC. I'll ask you again, how many baddies do I have to lynch before you are sure I'm bad, too? It's about to be three. I make it though the night and I'm certain it will be four.
I'm pleased as punch about the almost solved game. It would have been remiss of me to not bring it up to the thread. It's a possibility. I'm sorry, but I've seen too many Mafias bus too many teammates to have my skirt blown up by the fact that you have been a part of one lynch of a suspected teammate.

I can tell it's really important to you to be viewed as Supatown Hero here, but that doesn't impress me either. If you think that you're going to intimidate me by cranking up your suspicion of me every time I look a little closer at you, then you don't know jack about me, Jack.

If no one else thinks that that scenario is likely, then so be it. I'm not going to tunnel it into the ground, just putting it out there. People who know S~V~S should confirm or refute the idea.
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

If the Commander and his partner are going to vote MP so will I.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Fredwood wrote:
Fredwood wrote:

EWIOP, I figured she would actually have time to defend themselves and was the only one that I had a reading on.
What's the point of playing a game like this is if you have to role claim? The hint I gave this AM pretty much spits it out, if you all can figure out that people are cleared solely based on who they voted for, then you can figure out "I am a civ role that can help or hurt, I targeted Silver & Jack negatively but it didn't make any difference, and I targeted Wilgy positively but doubt it will make a difference at the end of the day" without me having to spell it out for you.

And what possible reading can you have on me? That I don't play the same as you and therefore are best gotten rid of?? You certainly can't have a bad read on me.

But know this~ whether you lynch me or not, I will continue to play my game as I play it. I think differently than most people, so I play that way, too.

And yeah running out of meetings to phone post in the ladies room isn't ideal, lol.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote:
Is this where I am supposed to info dump on myself like others did? This is so not something I am used to doing.

I have a civ role that can either help or hurt a person. I targeted Silver and Jack negatively, although it did not make a difference in either case. I targeted Wilgy positively, and I am gonna guess it is not going to make a difference.

Now Nutella, if you really are civ, you need to recall what you know of my civ game and what you know of my bad, since you are the only home town person who thinks I am bad.

Think about this ;)

Apparently I have something to respond to. I am in bed on phone, will look for it in a bit.
Sorry SVS but I actually don't have a very good handle on your meta. I know you can be a very tricky FEB so I'm never sure when to tell if you're hiding behind a convincing civ game. I think I understand your claim but it could pretty easily be a fake one.

Sounds good. Might not follow the same order, and I think I feel better about Raven than about the other three.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not bad. Just getting increasingly busy. "Laying low" or "coasting" are two things that almost never describe me, but here we are, and I can assure you that they aren't alignment indicative. If anything I'm more apt to post more when I'm bad because I can't stand the idea of coasting when bad and have more to prove.
Okay, you're probably bad. Great.
I can accept that you're probably not Gfish's teammate, but I'm putting you down as probable reaper.

So the lynch is between SVS and MP for me. Either will do.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

SVS self voted? Alright then.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”