Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Fredwood »

Ugh...I haven't demanded a claim from anyone, in fact, I just said role claims are weak...I really don't see how I'm arrogant. I literally said, you both have turned this into an attack on you, and you keep harping on things that aren't the discussion. If you don't want to claim, then is there a reason why we shouldn't vote for you. The fact that you guys keep reverting to the claim persecution almost feels like you don't have any other defense (even if you're town) and you feel like we're trapping people into claiming.

I pressured TSP, who didn't claim, I pressured Nifty who did and I took their information into account and backed off because it affected my read and made them less of a threat in my mind. You both pressured Adam previously, and I was satisfied with his response to that interaction.

If you guys feel overwhelmed, I sympathize, but no one is trapping anyone into claiming, but in response to your pressure, you didn't give me any new information or perspective I already had. Especially when everyone was giving you the LongCon out without spelling it out.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Fred, let's drop it. I don't feel like this discussion is going anywhere. As I made clear, I've already claimed. Pretty sure S~V~S at least hinted as well. Continuing this conversation isn't going to get us anywhere. I don't think anyone is trying to point blame. I know I'm not. And I think highly of both you and S~V~S, and consequently doubt you are. Let's just try to work together on this and focus on reads.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, let's hope LC is bad. I've been a part of enough unsuccessful CFDs in the past. Dammit, I'm due for a good one.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, if you actually are bad, I swear. :p

But unlike in LOST Again, I highly suspect that I'm right this time.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 4 has ended. Long Con was lynched.
Spoiler: show
He was:

Aria T'Loak

In your time as the authority ruling over the Omega station, you have accumulated a number of powerful mercenary contacts. You may call upon the three prevailing mercenary corporations of the station as needed to serve your needs. During each night phase of the game, you may enact one of the following listed below. However, to maintain your power over them you will need to balance your usage to keep them content. You may not use any ability twice until all abilities have been used once; you may not use any ability three times until all abilities have been used twice, and so on.

Blue Suns: You may select a player. You will be told who that player targeted if anyone.

Eclipse: You may select a player. That player’s role will not function. This may not prevent a faction night kill.

Blood Pack: You may select a player. That player will be have a 60% chance of being killed.

You will survive the first attempt on your life during any night phase.

To win the game you must survive as the last player standing. If you are in a situation with just one Alliance member alive alongside you, you will be declared the winner. If you are in a situation with just one mafia member alive alongside you, the winner will depend upon other circumstances.
It is Night 4. You have 24 hours until 7:00 PM EST to get your night actions to the Hackett account.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
I haven't sheeped...I said, I'll vote for MP, IR, LC, and SVS unless someone changes my mind on them. Your defense hasn't swayed me, so then it reverts to meta assessment...I have no meta assessment. Long Con has been active and also have given no reason for me not to lynch him. So it makes sense from a play standpoint that you lynch the active that hasn't given you anything over the inactive that haven't given you anything.
But I have nearly 200 posts. And while I haven't given much, to say I haven't given "anything" is just a bit insulting and just not true. I'm trying my best with this game while I'm here; that much should be evident. I have interaction with a flipped member of one scum faction. So I just don't understand how you can then have no opinion of me whatsoever.
This^^

Maybe part of the problem I am having is that you, Fred, are a thread leader and are steering the thread quite a bit. But I absolutely do not understand how you are coming to the conclusions you're coming to. It's a culture thing, not a you thing. But it is still blocking my understanding to some extent.
I could go into how most of those posts are from Day 0 or Day 1, but frankly I'm hurting everyone's feelings..

Ah well, I'm an asshole bully I guess. Fair enough, I already felt bad for Nifty and Spirit pressure, I don't know how I'm being mean, so I'll back off on involvement as to not make everyone feel like it's a necessity to fall on their swords even though no one I've pressured ended up being lynched. Seriously it's like the 3rd time it's been pulled on me this game alone, so the problem is with me.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

An LMS role? Sweet. Not a mafia member, but I'll gladly take that. Nice work, everyone. :clap:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Thank god that's over.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 4)

Post by Tangrowth »

Fred, you're not a bully asshole. Playing with you is a pleasure, even if we're not seeing eye to eye. There's just some serious culture and playstyle clash going on. It's OK. We'll sort through it just fine. You're more than OK by me, bud. :beer:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

Fred, no!

I don't feel overwhelmed, Fred, I honestly don't understand your process becasue you play very differently to me. This is neither your fault nor mine.

I would like to understand better, and I hope you would too. Most of us come from a culture where you got MODKILLED for role claiming. Literally. So we developed ways to play that did not include hints, info drops, claims, any of it. Any form of info. We ostracized people for saying things like, "I roleblocked so and so and there was no kill", or, again, they were mod killed. So your way of doing things is very different for some of us.

It's a learning curve. Some of us loved doing new things. Me, I still avoid games where there is a lot of info, but I guess it is a cultural thing too.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Thank god that's over.
You're telling me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Uuuuuuugh.

SVS, you better be town. We could so afford to keep LC around.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS, I need to know what you did to me last night.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Welcome back wilgy. Any specifics comments you need to make to anyone?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Fred, no!

I don't feel overwhelmed, Fred, I honestly don't understand your process becasue you play very differently to me. This is neither your fault nor mine.

I would like to understand better, and I hope you would too. Most of us come from a culture where you got MODKILLED for role claiming. Literally. So we developed ways to play that did not include hints, info drops, claims, any of it. Any form of info. We ostracized people for saying things like, "I roleblocked so and so and there was no kill", or, again, they were mod killed. So your way of doing things is very different for some of us.

It's a learning curve. Some of us loved doing new things. Me, I still avoid games where there is a lot of info, but I guess it is a cultural thing too.
Yes, this. I just also believe that I'm a much stronger player in a vanilla setup than I am in a role madness setup. My strengths as a player depend on my ability to develop in-thread reads; I'm not comfortable with role madness setups, and I'm absolutely still new to closed setup role madness games. I've probably only played a handful or less.

I think that's what's so great about these crossover games -- players can learn from each other's different perspectives and backgrounds, and both sides improve for the better.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Uuuuuuugh.

How do you figure? His role literally says he must be the last man standing to win. Right?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:SVS, I need to know what you did to me last night.
Well, I will be role outing, but I mostly did anyhow, so OK.

I took a vote off of you in the poll. It looked to me like you were headed for a lynch, and I could not add one to Jack since I had done so the night before and double targeting.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:

How do you figure? His role literally says he must be the last man standing to win. Right?
His role also says he has a 60% chance to kill every third night and has no buddies.

I'd have rather lynched any other baddie or neutral.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

His role also says he has a 60% chance to kill every third night and has no buddies.

It doesn't matter; it's still anti-town. I agree that it would have been better to get an actual baddie, but this is FAR preferable to a town lynch.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Why do you think keeping a killer alive is preferable?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I have to get back to work now. I'll try to do things, but I won't make any promises. Please give me requests of players to ISO or do interaction analyses for. I may not get to them, but I'd really like to focus on that next.

I haven't been able to look at anyone since we had a Reaper flip, so that'll give some more potentially juicy interactions to try and figure out. These things just take a fuckton of time, which unfortunately I'm low on. But I'll do what I can.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Think of it this way: he was a possible kill tonight (even if only a 60% chance). No other lynch would have stopped a kill.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
Jackofhearts2005 = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
MovingPictures07 = Soft 0
TonyStarkPrime = Softer 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
:wine:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Why do you think keeping a killer alive is preferable?
Because that role is weak. I could see LC surviving 10 days without killing anyone.

Because a serial killer has half the information an average mafia has.

Because nobody could plan with LC. Nobody could forge for LC, vouch for LC, silence for LC or doctor LC.

Yeah, we needed him dead. He just wasn't a priority. Hence I have not been pushing Dizzy over SVS or LC or Epi. I had Dizzy pegged as LMS. Figured Epi's vote was more dangerous.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:

I took a vote off of you in the poll. It looked to me like you were headed for a lynch, and I could not add one to Jack since I had done so the night before and double targeting.
M'k

I believe you. You are town.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
How long you sticking to your charade Epi?
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
Didn't you vote for Wigly after posting this? :suspish:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will be on a plane for Seattle tomorrow, which may or may not influence the end-of-night timing. I'll work that out with malakim. The deadline shall remain the same regardless. More importantly, if anyone has any questions, it's important that you get them to the Hackett account sooner than later. We may struggle to answer them quickly if they come too late. Thanks and have fun.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

M'k

I believe you. You are town.
I know. :lorab:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
How long you sticking to your charade Epi?
"Charade." :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
Didn't you vote for Wigly after posting this? :suspish:
You're a perceptive one. :eye:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

To be fair, his list looks a lot like my plus/minus list from this morning, except I wasn't voting for those at the top.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Should I restart ME1 (gonna ask for ME2 and ME3 for my birthday since they're like $4) or keep trucking on Dragon Age Origins?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Should I restart ME1 (gonna ask for ME2 and ME3 for my birthday since they're like $4) or keep trucking on Dragon Age Origins?
Tempered enthusiasm, play Mass Effect!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

If you play ME1, should be on easiest difficulty, it has the worst combat system of all time. Just breeze through it to get the story and interactions with teammates and lore. It's still a very fun game...I remember back in the day beating it on Insanity...anyone who knows how broken enemy biotics were in ME1 should honor my sacrifice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I didn't care about the combat in any of the three. I usually just blew through combat missions for the sake of getting to the next phase of dialogue with the crew. I beat ME1 twice as a soldier class because it required the fewest buttons.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Fredwood wrote:If you play ME1, should be on easiest difficulty, it has the worst combat system of all time. Just breeze through it to get the story and interactions with teammates and lore. It's still a very fun game...I remember back in the day beating it on Insanity...anyone who knows how broken enemy biotics were in ME1 should honor my sacrifice.
I've always enjoyed the challenge of finding a way to get through combat situations in video games, but there were times in ME1 where I had to set it to the easiest difficulty because I just couldn't be bothered. 2 & 3 are always on hard difficulty, or whatever we call it. I'm about to go find Legion after this hockey game is over.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

The asari stood alone, "Fools! You think you can lynch me? I AM OMEGA!"

The rest of the town looked at each other, then one spoke up, "Um... but we're on the Citadel."

The asari blinked. Then saw that she had none of her allies nearby.

"Well. Shit."

She was locked away shortly after that in the Citadel prison block.
Golden
Marmot
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood wrote:If you play ME1, should be on easiest difficulty, it has the worst combat system of all time. Just breeze through it to get the story and interactions with teammates and lore. It's still a very fun game...I remember back in the day beating it on Insanity...anyone who knows how broken enemy biotics were in ME1 should honor my sacrifice.
I've played ME1. I just don't remember much besides "Wrex." "Shepherd." "Skipper."

I actually liked the combat okay but then again, I was a sniper class with Wrex and Ash so I pretty well steamrolled everything except that blue bitch in the middle.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Yeah the infiltrator sniper, is the most consistently strongest class across the trilogy. I will say that insanity after the first game didn't really feel like a challenge. ME1 I don't know if it ages well, because while great, the story is a table setter, it was really fun at the time and I think I played through the game like 5 times when it came out, but with how well I'm familiar with the universe every time I've revisited it, I stopped playing after a while.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Don't forget to probe Uranus when you get to ME3, everyone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:Don't forget to probe Uranus when you get to ME3, everyone.
I don't need to, I already know what's there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Huh, an indie. Okay. Would have preferred a mafia, but this isn't a bad result.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
This list does not show who is John Shepard; rather, it shows who is the most dangerous should he turn out to be John Shepard.

This list would give an idea regarding whom to kill tonight so that Shepard never reaches his full potential.

Initially, my calculations informed me that DrWilgy was our Shepard and that he had gained a protection- he was the only one with a hard three- and that he was targeted for a kill, and that the kill failed.

But I guess we know better. :wine:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

So you want to kill Shephard. Got it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fredwood wrote:So you want to kill Shephard. Got it.
No. I want...

What do I want?

I want...

I want to understand what it is to love.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Neither Haddaway or HK-47 are in Mass Effect
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fredwood wrote:So you want to kill Shephard. Got it.
Then again, I in the very least made the effort to make sure I was spelling his name properly.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Yeah AC is a pain. Just goe's for the first A option
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
This list does not show who is John Shepard; rather, it shows who is the most dangerous should he turn out to be John Shepard.

This list would give an idea regarding whom to kill tonight so that Shepard never reaches his full potential.

Initially, my calculations informed me that DrWilgy was our Shepard and that he had gained a protection- he was the only one with a hard three- and that he was targeted for a kill, and that the kill failed.

Hey, I got a list too. :

DrWilgy =
Fredwood =
nutella =
Dyslexicon =
Adam =
Jackofhearts2005 =
CaptainNifty =
sprityo =
Immortal_Raven =
MovingPictures07 =
TonyStarkPrime =
S~V~S =
Epi = :dalek:

What does it mean? :omg:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1

Hey, I got a list too. :

DrWilgy =
Fredwood =
nutella =
Dyslexicon =
Adam =
Jackofhearts2005 =
CaptainNifty =
sprityo =
Immortal_Raven =
MovingPictures07 =