The Final Problem

Poll ended at Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lizzy
11%
A Person
11%
Mongoose
11%
Stayin' Alive (Host/Dead/Non/Sockpuppet)
67%

Total votes: 9
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 5}

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It's a shame my puzzle didn't kill you, Bullz. I really hope INH steps up the intensity on those.
Oh you don't know the puzzle?
Why would I solve my own puzzle? :p
I mean you don't set what the puzzle is?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It's a shame my puzzle didn't kill you, Bullz. I really hope INH steps up the intensity on those.
Oh you don't know the puzzle?
Why would I solve my own puzzle? :p
I mean you don't set what the puzzle is?
Oh, no, INH has pre-made puzzles.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well they're easy as tits.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And Bullz, if what you are saying re: your Day 1 AP night vote is true, ask INH to correct it now.

Surely he can come in here and confirm it, right?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you think that's true, so be it, but I don't go around backstabbing and lying. Not once have I actually lied this game. If you think that makes me a moral paragon, that's your right. In reality, I just think you and DH are dangerous as all fuck and I have no reason to trust anything you or he say (and I observed this myself), and thus you both need to go ASAP.

I was hoping other players would realize that.

Considering AP and Snow Dog didn't seem to realize that at all and were seemingly clearly aligned with both of you, I figured an AP vote was the best way to go to see if you'd actually save him or not (even though you say you're aligned with him), and to get rid of the force voter who obviously has been trying to drive wedges anyway.

I'm not totally convinced that's the right way to go anymore; I think players should maybe vote you instead.
We haven't lied to anyone. Nor are DH and I dangerous considering his role is basically useless anyway. Regarding Snow, I actually told DH when we were discussing potential allies that after Bioshock I'd feel really bad about turning on him and we agreed that we wouldn't. He doesn't have a lot of trust for me but I genuinely won't go against him ever. As to your earlier point about an 8 person alliance being unfair, between the two of us DH probably offered alliances to everyone in the game, either personally or via their partners (and never told anyone we weren't doing that). Anyone who isn't with us is so by their own choice.
Don't worry, the next one will because I won't be here to solve it. I'm on holiday all weekend and probably won't get a chance to come on in time to sort it out. So you'll kill me, but only by chance. Anyway, by then I'll hopefully have thrown a spanner or three in the works. You want honesty? The solution to the puzzle in INH's sig is PHASE 2 FREE-FOR-ALL. So have fun with that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

His role is useless, but you just admitted he was the best at solving puzzles and thus worth keeping around just before, right? So how is he not dangerous? And do I even need to mention your role? Or your mega alliance connections?

Why take into account what happened in another game here?

As to it being unfair, you can't align with EVERYONE. It was very clear to me from the start you and DH were only using this alliance stuff as a front to get your own way and try to manipulate everyone else.

Lest we forget it was your and DH's decision to arbitrarily railroad Lizzy for no discernable reason whatsoever except for what, she revealed the roles? The only reason I even followed suit yesterday was because my mock plan for yesterday's period didn't quite work out.

Go ahead, throw a spanner in the works, do your worst. That's what you were going to do the whole time anyway; I just sped up the process because I knew sooner or later you'd betray those closest to you.

And as to the solution, thanks for the information, but it's unsurprising.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll admit I'm dangerous to you and Hedge MP, but to everyone else, not so much unless they enjoy dieing because they can't solve puzzles that I can.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:His role is useless, but you just admitted he was the best at solving puzzles and thus worth keeping around just before, right? So how is he not dangerous? And do I even need to mention your role? Or your mega alliance connections?

Why take into account what happened in another game here?

As to it being unfair, you can't align with EVERYONE. It was very clear to me from the start you and DH were only using this alliance stuff as a front to get your own way and try to manipulate everyone else.

Lest we forget it was your and DH's decision to arbitrarily railroad Lizzy for no discernable reason whatsoever except for what, she revealed the roles? The only reason I even followed suit yesterday was because my mock plan for yesterday's period didn't quite work out.

Go ahead, throw a spanner in the works, do your worst. That's what you were going to do the whole time anyway; I just sped up the process because I knew sooner or later you'd betray those closest to you.

And as to the solution, thanks for the information, but it's unsurprising.
Because Snow seemed to take it personally when Epig betrayed us and I felt bad for him.

DH and I put out feelers to see who'd join us and we ended up with Matt F (who blew up everything), Snow, and Daisy (who apparently betrayed us anyway). Not to mention I wouldn't have voted Lizzy even if I was able to control my own vote. She and I had an agreement to help each other as much as we could and I voted to find her not guilty. I didn't actually plan on betraying anyone. I wanted to take our group to the final 8 and then we could separate amicably. That's the truth.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You're additionally dangerous because you're a slippery player who, of course, wants to get to the end, so you'll backstab anyone you can to do so. I've had no doubt about that from the beginning from all of your interactions with everyone.

I'm not saying I blame you for any of this. You're just playing the game. But you and Bullz need to go ASAP, and if other players don't recognize that, then they'll very likely lose the game.

Linki: It's still so funny to me you're taking the high road. You keep talking about betrayal. What would have happened when you continued to pick off the rest of the non-alliance members? You're saying you would have just sacrificed yourself and let the other members of your 'alliance' win? I don't think so. You just needed to get the numbers down, and the method you chose to do it was brilliant, really.

How can you separate amicably when the name of the game is LMS, especially with 8 players and Lizzy and whoever else you had an alliance with?

You never answered my question. Why not have INH confirm your Night 1 votes were wrong? Don't want to be caught as the liar you are?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:You're additionally dangerous because you're a slippery player who, of course, wants to get to the end, so you'll backstab anyone you can to do so. I've had no doubt about that from the beginning from all of your interactions with everyone.
This coming from the man who openly admitted to being slimy and sneaky and treacherous. And claims to have followed my 'rise to power' from the beginning despite being a sub. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:You're additionally dangerous because you're a slippery player who, of course, wants to get to the end, so you'll backstab anyone you can to do so. I've had no doubt about that from the beginning from all of your interactions with everyone.
This coming from the man who openly admitted to being slimy and sneaky and treacherous. And claims to have followed my 'rise to power' from the beginning despite being a sub. :P
Lol, when did I openly admit that? Never in this game, that's for sure.

Lest you forget I was following the game and I have been discussing it from the beginning, even if I was not a player, because I was really intrigued with what was going on.
DharmaHelper

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 3}

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hello everyone!

Just right out of the bat, here's the deal. I'm taking a mafia break after these games that I'm in, and I offered to step down from modding to replacing because INH really needed replacements.

I am not going to go back and re-read posts because I don't have the time, but I did keep up on most things due to modding. I also won't be incredibly talkative with the open BTSC, so anyone who wants to confirm any of that can speak to my partner, assuming they already know who that is.

And I will be playing a totally different game here considering this game is essentially LMS. I'm generally a pretty trustworthy person, unless you get on my bad side, then I'm your worst nightmare. So choose wisely. :feb:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lol, where are the words 'sneaky', 'treacherous', and 'slimy'? I didn't say that.

And right there I said I did keep up on most things. I didn't know about everything, and even still I'm sure there are things that have gone of which I'm not fully aware. I have been informed of many things by talking to players since joining and using what I knew before joining.

The fact that you're trying to discredit me by picking at my wording is sort of ridiculous, tbh. Other players can come in and agree with what I've said because they've also observed you and Bullz to be devious little bastards.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The opposite of "normally trustworthy" is "abnormally untrustworthy"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:The opposite of "normally trustworthy" is "abnormally untrustworthy"
I actually said "pretty trustworthy" and nowhere in there did I say I wouldn't be, UNLESS you get on my bad side.

As you and Bullz did because you were SO CLEARLY two-faced.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I do find it interesting Bullz decided to vote for me, given all I have is one puzzle kill, that apparently is a problem because DH can solve them anyway, and yet he argues that he and DH are worth keeping around, and particularly DH, because their roles aren't threatening.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

All I have LEFT is one puzzle kill. I started with three.

And they haven't done shit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I have to go. Players are free to make up their minds. If everyone really decides I'm less trustworthy than either of those two, by all means, send me to jail. But you'd be handing the keys to Mr. and Mrs. Ultra Manipulative.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 87

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 2}

Post by Snow Dog »

Can you confirm host, that Bullzeye and DH changed their votes to "Stay" in this poll?
insertnamehere wrote:Due to screwing something up, and sending some info to the wrong person, I've decided to just give the info to everyone.

Mongoose: Stay
thellama73: Stay
Matt F: Kill
Lizzy: Stay
Hedgeowl: Kill
A Person
Nutella: Stay
Snow Dog: Stay
Bullzeye: Kill
Spacedaisy: Stay
Elochin
Birdwithteeth
Jigsaw
Dharmahelper: Kill
Epignosis: Stay
Vompatti: Stay
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Hedgeowl »

I also had a non- aggression clause with Lizzy, but she told me to vote for her and vote to Save her later due to the tricky situation. However, what I heard is that you abstained from the vote Bullz in order to not "break" it. So that's not really sticking to the agreement is it?

There is one player who can confirm our votes, but I doubt he will.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Spacedaisy »

What I find interesting is the fact that you say Bullz that you had an agreement with Lizzy. I know Lizzy believed that agreement to mean that you don't vote for her and you vote to keep her if she does go to court. You may not have voted her, but it was you and your partner's choice to take her to court, decided in your chat. And you did not vote her, but you said in your chat you were going to abstain from voting because you can't vote for her to go to jail. So much for voting her to stay. Not to mention someone else has been saying DH wants A Person gone. Funny that, it kind of matches the votes from A Person's court. I look forward to hearing back from INH regarding that change. I am voting AP as well, either it will force you to actually help your alliance partners (who you have not seemed too faithful to so far as far as I can tell) or it will make you show your true colors to them. One way you lose a get out jail free card. One way you lose a vote. Let's see which it will be, shall we?

Also, I never said you would be protected from MP. I said he would be more loyal to me than anyone else in the game and if you wanted a NK you might be able to pull strings with, he was your best shot at it. I said I would not vote him out. Anything more than that, you read into it. Also, you incorrectly assume I betrayed you for him.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Seems my dear friend MP had a chat with a few folks the other day to orchestrate this whole shindig we find ourselves in.

I urge AP, and those that find themselves "out", to vote for MP.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I do find it interesting Bullz decided to vote for me, given all I have is one puzzle kill, that apparently is a problem because DH can solve them anyway, and yet he argues that he and DH are worth keeping around, and particularly DH, because their roles aren't threatening.
You tried to kill me. You've succeeded as well because of the fact I won't have much internet over the weekend. What did you expect me to do in response, kiss you?
Spacedaisy wrote:What I find interesting is the fact that you say Bullz that you had an agreement with Lizzy. I know Lizzy believed that agreement to mean that you don't vote for her and you vote to keep her if she does go to court. You may not have voted her, but it was you and your partner's choice to take her to court, decided in your chat. And you did not vote her, but you said in your chat you were going to abstain from voting because you can't vote for her to go to jail. So much for voting her to stay. Not to mention someone else has been saying DH wants A Person gone. Funny that, it kind of matches the votes from A Person's court. I look forward to hearing back from INH regarding that change. I am voting AP as well, either it will force you to actually help your alliance partners (who you have not seemed too faithful to so far as far as I can tell) or it will make you show your true colors to them. One way you lose a get out jail free card. One way you lose a vote. Let's see which it will be, shall we?

Also, I never said you would be protected from MP. I said he would be more loyal to me than anyone else in the game and if you wanted a NK you might be able to pull strings with, he was your best shot at it. I said I would not vote him out. Anything more than that, you read into it. Also, you incorrectly assume I betrayed you for him.
You clearly turned against us Daisy. I call that a betrayal considering we did nothing against you. You and MP act like DH and I are a big bad monster that's going to devour everyone but you two have your own little alliance with Jigsaw, Hedge, and Elo so don't act all innocent. The two of you aren't even partners so you can't win together. What's your plan there exactly?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am actually a bit surprised that Bullz and DH are acting as if this was totally unexpected. I guess it's one strategy to spin it that way and you can take on the victim "poor us" defense now for sure. What kind of game did you think we were playing? You had an alliance of 8 including MP, but not his game partner? Really you thought that was going to work out fine? Both of you are clearly smart fellas, so I don't buy it.

We were all taken by surprise in Bioshock, but that's not the kind of game we are playing now. Why do you think Epi won't align himself more permanently or Lizzy? Because that's not how this game works and you and DH know it too. Sure you could have ridden the super alliance wave for a while, but really you wanted the players with kills near you so you'd be protected since they are the biggest threat.

Also, why is everyone just using their powers at the request of alliance members? We have the option to trade and bargain for what we need through INH. Don't give away something for nothing unless it benefits you too!

Lizzy posted the list in thread for the sole purpose of breaking up the super alliance. She knew it would blow up eventually, but wanted the game to be on more even footing again. Vomps is a role checker, so I don't think it was too hard to piece together with llama, vomps, and pm'ing people for info.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Only powers won by riddle can be traded, and I'm the only living player who has won a riddle.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

At this point I don't really care because I'm going to be dead soon no matter what, due to circumstances I can't control. I just hope that the thing I've done causes trouble for people, and that everyone realizes that MP and Daisy are no better than they claim DH and I are. By next week it won't even matter, alliances will be pointless.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Spacedaisy wrote: Not to mention someone else has been saying DH wants A Person gone. Funny that, it kind of matches the votes from A Person's court. I look forward to hearing back from INH regarding that change. I am voting AP as well, either it will force you to actually help your alliance partners (who you have not seemed too faithful to so far as far as I can tell) or it will make you show your true colors to them. One way you lose a get out jail free card. One way you lose a vote. Let's see which it will be, shall we?
I may have saved AP already in a different way (hopefully someone here takes the hint!). Honestly we did change our votes. Then we thought Snow had betrayed us so we changed them back. Here's the full story:

Matt F screws us up day one, puts me in an undefendable position that essentially reveals my partner.

Snow tells us his role and has a kill, we ask him to kill Matt and he says maybe.

We forgive Matt after much begging and despite our own best interests. The following night Matt decides we've betrayed him and messages me to that effect (we had like 3 pages of messages back and forth). The only person we'd spoken to about actively working against Matt was Snow, therefore if Matt was telling the truth Snow had betrayed us. If that was the case we saw no reason to save Snow's partner and changed our votes back.

After the lynch, Matt admits he was full of shit but it was too late for us to take back our votes. Luckily we didn't need to.

That's it. We also asked you (Daisy) not to work with Matt because we wanted him to ourselves so we could contain his crazy. You and MP have turned on me despite your own best interests and essentially conned yourselves out of a useful alliance. I also find it a little hypocritical of you both to be coming after me and DH saying how bad we are for having this big alliance that we're so obviously misleading when you're doing exactly the same. You, MP, Hedge, Jigsaw, Elo, and maybe others. You can't all win together and none of you intend to. Don't act like any of that isn't true.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote: Not to mention someone else has been saying DH wants A Person gone. Funny that, it kind of matches the votes from A Person's court. I look forward to hearing back from INH regarding that change. I am voting AP as well, either it will force you to actually help your alliance partners (who you have not seemed too faithful to so far as far as I can tell) or it will make you show your true colors to them. One way you lose a get out jail free card. One way you lose a vote. Let's see which it will be, shall we?
I may have saved AP already in a different way (hopefully someone here takes the hint!). Honestly we did change our votes. Then we thought Snow had betrayed us so we changed them back. Here's the full story:

Matt F screws us up day one, puts me in an undefendable position that essentially reveals my partner.

Snow tells us his role and has a kill, we ask him to kill Matt and he says maybe.

We forgive Matt after much begging and despite our own best interests. The following night Matt decides we've betrayed him and messages me to that effect (we had like 3 pages of messages back and forth). The only person we'd spoken to about actively working against Matt was Snow, therefore if Matt was telling the truth Snow had betrayed us. If that was the case we saw no reason to save Snow's partner and changed our votes back.

After the lynch, Matt admits he was full of shit but it was too late for us to take back our votes. Luckily we didn't need to.

That's it. We also asked you (Daisy) not to work with Matt because we wanted him to ourselves so we could contain his crazy. You and MP have turned on me despite your own best interests and essentially conned yourselves out of a useful alliance. I also find it a little hypocritical of you both to be coming after me and DH saying how bad we are for having this big alliance that we're so obviously misleading when you're doing exactly the same. You, MP, Hedge, Jigsaw, Elo, and maybe others. You can't all win together and none of you intend to. Don't act like any of that isn't true.
In summary: NO U XD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:
In summary: NO U XD
If you like. It is true though, MP is doing exactly what he says I'm doing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Matt »

No one can contain my crazy. :dance:

Whoops, on topic!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Thanks Daisy for this tip :o

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:No one can contain my crazy. :dance:

Whoops, on topic!
This we learned to our great dismay shortly after we decided to try.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm voting for *Epig* because he betrayed me. :solitary:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:I'm voting for *Epig* because he betrayed me. :solitary:
For the glory of Team Island of Misfit Toys!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Are we having fun yet??!?!

Lizzy dearest, I think you'd be real proud of us today. :mafia:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:Are we having fun yet??!?!

Lizzy dearest, I think you'd be real proud of us today. :mafia:
I certainly am. The fun is only just starting for some of us though! :feb:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Thanks Daisy for this tip :o
Which way around is that read?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

It's ok I get it
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:Well they're easy as tits.
Fuck you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

insertnamehere wrote:
Fuck you.
Buy me dinner first.
:noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

Ten years ago, Andrew married his childhood sweetheart, Beth. Now Andrew's a high-powered literary agent, but his relationship with his wife has not fared as well. When Beth is tragically killed just days before Christmas, an angel gives Andrew the chance to relive the last three days his wife was alive. But he can't change fate and Beth will still lose her life. However, Andrew can still discover the gift Beth needs most from him.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DharmaHelper wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Fuck you.
Buy me dinner first.
:noble:
:wine:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Epignosis »

Isn't this all amusing then?

To date, I've had PMs from more than four people from three different "factions" asking for my help and/or cooperation. What did you imagine I would say to them all? "Very sorry, good chum, but I've already accepted an invitation to The A Team, and we were just making plans to vote for you tomorrow. Give my love to your partner. XOXO."

I expected early on to eventually go to jail, primarily because with one small exception, my attempts to assist people have gone laughably unrequited despite intentions to the contrary. I had hoped (beyond hope) that the din of my actions would have been heard above the whisper of my words, but alas.

I will accept my eventual sentence with my usual equanimity, so that you might enjoy yet another hour of your happy delusions of mutual allegiance.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am voting for MovingPictures07. I would encourage the three remaining voters to do the same, although I fear that, despite all I did for Matt F, Elohcin will continue to drink from the cauldron of deception. I hope she remembers my favors.

Snow Dog and A Person- I beseech you to do the same.

A Person, if you walk free, stop wasting your ability, and remember why you walked free.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Only here for a bit, then have to go study and do other things.

But first, Epig, fuck you. First you pester the hell out of me asking ridiculous questions and twisting everything I say and then you pass it along like a little snitch. That's the lowest of the low, IMO, and incredibly cowardly. I specifically went OUT OF MY WAY to reach out to you, and trusted you and your input, and I certainly don't anymore. You can rot in hell (in this game, of course) for all I care. You've lost anything you had with me.

DharmaHelper wrote:Seems my dear friend MP had a chat with a few folks the other day to orchestrate this whole shindig we find ourselves in.

I urge AP, and those that find themselves "out", to vote for MP.
Are you kidding me?

This is taken SO out of context it's not even funny. Epig kept pestering the fuck out of me repeatedly, at times bordering on antagonistic, and then asked me plainly who was "in" our little BTSC alliance chatroom where we've been discussing things and who isn't. I have corresponded with Snow Dog since joining in and have been brutally honest with him, but he wanted to consider all the alternatives. I could respect that. But it looked like he and AP were so firmly in your and Bullz's little cheer camp that I didn't feel I could fully trust them to join that discussion. Everyone is doing this. Everyone is talking to other players, 1 on 1, groups of 4, groups of 8, what have you, and everyone should have the option to do that.

It's not why I'm saying you and Bullz need to leave. But this little escapade shows both of your true colors quite well.

I trusted Epig because I've been trying to be open and honest to players, with what time I have had to actually branch out to others this game. I was entirely honest with him. I'll be the first to admit I've been corresponding back and forth with Daisy and Jigsaw (I made an agreement with them and given it's really easy to discuss the game with Daisy), my partner (obviously), and Elohcin, because Daisy had been close to her and I have seen no reason to distrust her.

And of course everyone knows that we can't all win together. That would be naive and downright stupid. But I've been completely honest in all of my interactions and I've kept those close to me whom I have judged to do the same. If I have to lose this portion of the game (god only knows what INH has in store for Phase 2, but nonetheless, all I can do is make decisions based on what I currently know), I'd rather lose it to someone who has been honest and not two-faced.

Epig, why don't you post all the discussions you had with DH and Bullz then too, while you're at it? And if you're going to post crap we talked about, why just snippets to manipulate the text? Just leave everything if you're going to do something like that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I want to say, I'm really sorry, AP, for putting you in the middle of this. I shouldn't have made assumptions and I should have reached out to you first. FWIW, this hasn't turned out how I expected it at all, and I should have went with my gut and voted DH or Bullz like I planned originally. That was my mistake and I'll be the first to admit it.

If I could change my vote, I'd do in a microsecond and vote Epig instead.

Be back sometime after done with other things.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

IMO, Epignosis has caused confusion and delay. :srsnod: *votes Epi*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

For what it's worth, I didn't post anything- snippets or otherwise.

You had your chance. You invited me into your camp and when I woke up the next morning, the camp was deserted.

Protip: Make sure you trust someone before you invite them in. Because trusting someone for six hours and then spurning his company is something of an affront. :evileye:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I have corresponded with Snow Dog since joining in and have been brutally honest with him, but he wanted to consider all the alternatives. I could respect that. But it looked like he and AP were so firmly in your and Bullz's little cheer camp that I didn't feel I could fully trust them to join that discussion. Everyone is doing this. Everyone is talking to other players, 1 on 1, groups of 4, groups of 8, what have you, and everyone should have the option to do that.
First of all - "honest" :haha:

Second if you've been trying to bring in Snow it's only because you want his kill either under your control or out of the way. Hopefully he can see that for himself though.
MP wrote:It's not why I'm saying you and Bullz need to leave. But this little escapade shows both of your true colors quite well.
What exactly does this show about us? It shows that Epi isn't as trustworthy as you thought but it shows nothing about us. All we're doing is proving that you're no different from us.
MP wrote:And of course everyone knows that we can't all win together. That would be naive and downright stupid. But I've been completely honest in all of my interactions and I've kept those close to me whom I have judged to do the same. If I have to lose this portion of the game (god only knows what INH has in store for Phase 2, but nonetheless, all I can do is make decisions based on what I currently know), I'd rather lose it to someone who has been honest and not two-faced.
Phase 2 is every man for himself. This has already been covered.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:IMO, Epignosis has caused confusion and delay. :srsnod: *votes Epi*
You do realize you're the fifth wheel in your quintet, do you not?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”