Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Made (speedchuck) (Neverwhere) (insertnamehere) (Boomslang)
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm Vote Made

Unhelpful questions, dodging my questions, dodgy play in general. Not a lot of content, IMO. Worth a vote more than the current lynch targets, at any rate. Don't like it? Suggest your own targets and get something done. Peace.

linki: hahaha don't vote Jack pls
The current lynch targets at the time speedchuck posted this:

speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
sprityo (JackofHearts2005)
Dom (Golden)
Made (speedchuck)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)

We can infer speedchuck was not satisfied with the lynch options who had votes. Obviously, speedchuck would not be in favor of his own lynch. That leaves Golden, sprityo, Dom, and DrWilgy. We can add Jack to the list based on his postscript.

That's a lot of names to oppose lynching Day 1.

To compare:
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm A READING RAINBOW

speedchuck
Made Lynched Day 1 - Steve Carlsberg

Elohcin
Ricochet
Jackofhearts2005

Neverwhere
Dr Wilgy

Epignosis
DFaraday
TonyStarkPrime

insertnamehere
Boomslang
Lorab

Dom
nutella
Long Con

Golden
sprityo

timmer

A lot of people in here that I just threw into place based on gut. Super subject to change.
I realize this was after the lynch, but while Jack and DrWilgy received a good opinion, all of a sudden all three of Golden, sprityo, and Dom plummeted into what I can only assume is "would lynch" territory.

So speedchuck, what happened to bring you from dissatisfaction with a Golden, sprityo, or Dom lynch to making them high-priority suspects? Considering that Jack voted sprityo and DrWilgy voted Golden, why did Jack and DrWilgy remain in your good graces?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:06 pm I am not about to let this spiral into bullshit about who made what lie detector statement. That's so 2014.

I agree with TonyStarkPrime's assessment of the votes, in that a number of people could have hidden their vote. I still think his move at the very end of the Day was the sketchiest though.

Here's something I found while looking to see if TonyStarkPrime had mentioned DFaraday early enough in advance to have been considering a vote for him (he did express a vague but negative opinion of DF at 6:38pm EST) and I want to know more about this:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm Call me crazy, but I think I want to vote for Jack.
Jack had no votes either, but TonyStarkPrime opted to cast his vote for DFaraday instead. What prompted you to express a desire to vote for Jack but then vote for DFaraday?
DF hadn't showed up that day when I suggested I wanted to vote for Jack. DF showed up about 10 minutes after, did and said some sketchy things, and left. I was still considering voting for Jack at the end of the day, but my earlier comment had gone nowhere so I might as well vote for a bigger scum read.

I can see why you would think my vote is the sketchiest, but if I had gotten my vote in fifteen seconds earlier, you probably would be going after Boom right now. So I'm not sure that being the sketchiest is really that much sketchier.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, that was a lot to read. First, LC because I was reading about him most recently. I don't see how anyone can think him as bad quite yet. His posts have been either half-hearted and sober or nonsense and drunken. I don't understand why dom suspects golden. Its seems we all see a civ golden here. I'm not sure if going after dom for a noU reaction is smart, but perhaps for his squirmy disposition. Then there's the bad guy with +2 votes....... Marcus. This may be the most sensible option. Epi noticed Tony may be a good candidate for that role. My vote will either go to him or Dom today unless something changes.

On a side note, someone else mentioned that I voted early yesterday. Y'all are just a bunch or procrastinators is what it is. 😛

Oh yeah, and I wanted to mention that I don't think Rico was cursed by anything Day 1. He was just being silly all on his own. But I do think he is cursed today. And someone mentioned that Poppy is from another game (can't remember who). Whoever cirsed rico was probably in that game as well if you care to narrow down the insanifier.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 170

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:24 pm Me trying to figure out how to allow myself to be able to lynch X over Y without breaking the narrow contract I set up.
What ever do you meaaan
A contract where to be seeeen
Better yet, follow meeee
And let's vote INH, wee!

Although you make me wa-ryyy
That you may be wol-fieee
Tiptoeing votes with finesse
Might be wolf nervousness
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Welcome to Night Vale [POLLS]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Day 1 Poll:

Boomslang - 0 votes

Dom - 2 votes (Golden, Epignosis)

DFaraday - 1 vote (TonyStarkPrime)

Dr Wilgy - 2 votes (DFaraday, Long Con)

Elohcin - 0 votes

Epignosis - 0 votes

Golden - 1 vote (DrWilgy)

insertnamehere - 0 votes

Jackofhearts2005 - 0 votes

Long Con - 0 votes

Lorab - 0 votes

Made - 4 votes (insertnamehere, Neverwhere, speedchuck, Boomslang)

Neverwhere - 0 votes

nutella - 0 votes

Ricochet - 3 votes (sprityo, Made, Lorab)

speedchuck - 1 vote (Elohcin)

sprityo - 1 vote (Jackofhearts2005)

timmer - 0 votes

TonyStarkPrime - 0 votes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Was AFK all day. And lots of posts from you people to read!!!

I don't think Golden is mafia. I'm not sure he's civ, but I don't think he's evil.

I need to reread LC and Dom and see what I'm thinking there.

I'm also going to speculate that JOH is team Strex--early silence targets are often on the team that is silencing. Also, I can't remember anything he said that stands out enough to make him a likely silence target. I don't want to vote for him this round, but my eye will be on him tomorrow. It also makes me eyeball people who are looking at Golden. I need to reread and check what names pop up (conveniently, at least one of those I already said above I'm rereading).
DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:41 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 pm DF, name four players you think are town and two you don't.
Golden
Epi
Rico (because hindering yourself with such a prohibitive obligation doesn't seem as likely to be a baddie move)
Speed

Tony (because Marcus)
Lorab (I don't necessarily think she's bad, but none of her posts have made me feel more civ about her)
That's cool, yo. :lorab:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am
Nut, Dom, timmer, and Rico didn't vote for anyone. We know Nut and Rico were around, but Nut is unlikely Marcus because that would mean a misdirect and I don't see one on the roles list.
By Mistirect you mean a role that appears as something else? (What I would call a Seemer)?

And I don't think LA was an odd target at all, for the record.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 pm :lorab: where u at?
Was out and about. And then reading through all the day's posts. :)
Elohcin wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 pm Oh yeah, and I wanted to mention that I don't think Rico was cursed by anything Day 1. He was just being silly all on his own. But I do think he is cursed today. And someone mentioned that Poppy is from another game (can't remember who). Whoever cirsed rico was probably in that game as well if you care to narrow down the insanifier.
Strongly agree! I would also add that it was likely someone who has the kind of sense of humor that would find it hilarious to insanify a player who is already posting in a non-typical fashion.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

LCs sense of humour, although not necessarily exclusively.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 pm LCs sense of humour, although not necessarily exclusively.

Oh look, pinning L Ceee
But no match on INHeee
How much teamie can you beeee
Golden the Wolfie
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wouldn't have a clue if its INHs sense of humour, I don't understand his brain at all, but it certainly isn't mine. I'd be using a curse effectively, not creating more nonsense out of nonsense.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:06 pm I wouldn't have a clue if its INHs sense of humour, I don't understand his brain at all, but it certainly isn't mine. I'd be using a curse effectively, not creating more nonsense out of nonsense.
All I hear is de-feeend
And dig Con's grave to no eeend
There's no point to pre-teeend
To follow wolf, I'll not bend
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

LoRab now has my piiing
Needlessly twir-liiing
Her Jack read has no-thiiing
Of a logical zing
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I look forward to Rico and Wilgy eating their words :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Here's a question

Wilgy
Rico
LC
Dom

None of you have ever indicated even the slightest possibility that I might not be bad. You have all been determined to read me as bad no matter what I say and do.

Jack already voted for me.

So why don't y'all just vote for me and lynch me already? What's holding you back? You probably have the numbers...
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

LoRab wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:52 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am
Nut, Dom, timmer, and Rico didn't vote for anyone. We know Nut and Rico were around, but Nut is unlikely Marcus because that would mean a misdirect and I don't see one on the roles list.
By Mistirect you mean a role that appears as something else? (What I would call a Seemer)?

And I don't think LA was an odd target at all, for the record.
[/quote]

Ignore the part about a seemer role. I was momentarily confusing LA and Made when I first read this. TSP referring to her as nut had me thrown off, lol.

linkitis: Um, ok? I'm pinged by his having been silenced. You don't have to agree with me, but I put opinions out there when I have them. Our logic rarely lines up in mafia, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't see the logic in my thought process. And I like twirling, lol. But, well, I'm not sure what else to say other than I don't really see why you disagreeing on my read of a situation makes your suspiciometer go off, but I can't really do anything about that. So, suspicion accepted, I guess?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:23 pm Here's a question

Wilgy
Rico
LC
Dom

None of you have ever indicated even the slightest possibility that I might not be bad. You have all been determined to read me as bad no matter what I say and do.

Jack already voted for me.

So why don't y'all just vote for me and lynch me already? What's holding you back? You probably have the numbers...
Day 3 can be all yoours
But first to settle the scooores
With he, who hexed on a whim
For clear lock is on him
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I almost wonder if rico's vote is forced.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:48 pm I almost wonder if rico's vote is forced.
Wolf, just get a-waaay
Don't throw bullsuit to swaaay
There's no other waaay
Your teamie must die today

BUT POPPY. HOW CAN THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGHT VALE FOLLOW YOU ON YOUR VALIANT PATH TO VANQUISH THE FACELESS LADY?

All you have to do is follow these steps... Say:

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P
Vote INH
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I approve of the use of bullsuit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 am Lie Detector rules. The concept that Carlos can't Lie Detect statements that are made for Lie Detection, like "I am one of the Citizens of Night Vale", "I am Civilian", "I'm not Mafia", etc. I don't know if such rules are in place for this game.

Dom, were you not making the point that Golden was skirting answering your questions to him as LD avoidance? I thought I was agreeing with you, but maybe it's entirely my idea.
Well, I addressed this, but after catching up, it looks like you're not the only one who doesn't read what I write. I said It wasn't my explicit goal, but my goal was something akin to it. Golden doesn't want to have any accountability held to him.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 am A question to Dom: if Golden is bad, who is bad but not on the same team?
Perhaps you. Perhaps INH. Perhaps Elohcin.

But I also have no bearings about who is on what team because we have not caught a baddie. This question is loaded in that regard and it earns an extra :eye: on you.
Only baddies could really formulate theories like that right now.
Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 amI don't believe that, that sounds like something you made up after the accusation
Well, you're wrong. I never lie about stupid shit like that.

I think everyone should just vote me out at this point.

I am literally never bad when everyone thinks I'm bad in the first couple of days. I don't understand why no-one ever wakes up to this point. When I'm doing dodgy shit, that means I'm town. But I'm kinda bored of being in defensive mode against anyone and everyone

Dom.

If you won't listen to me today, listen to me tomorrow, eh?

Dom is bad
Jack is probably bad
LC is probably bad

I think I hit a few baddie nerves very early in this game and they want to deal with it by getting me lynched. So fine, but I want to expose it for what it is. No-one who knows me well at all would believe me to be bad at this point.
Do I know you well?

You have yet to even respond to my points. I made a list of them. Perhaps you should respond to them.
*wrong* is something Donald Trump would say about critics
Be better than Donald Trump.
Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 pm Here's why I think LC is bad.

Bad LC forgets to play the ball. He gets driven into arguments that look good in semantics, but actually betray a lack of full thought. In this case, the ball is 'golden is avoiding LD statements'.

What is the first thing a person might do if they genuinely thought another player was avoiding LD statements? I would iso that player to see if it's accurate. I'd actually go look at how many LD statements they've made. I invite anyone to do that now.

You will see that my post history is full of 100% ironclad LD statements. My guess is that most of them amount to someone saying 'golden is bad' and me replying by saying 'you're wrong'. Because anyone who says I am bad is wrong. But I'm sure I've also given any number of other things that amount to 'I am civilian' or 'I am not bad'.

Instead, LC decides to fixate on the one statement I made that I knew could have the same effect even if all of those other statements were not allowed. He ignores the fact that I said 'I've made plenty' before making that one. He doesn't check to see if that's correct. He just fixates on the new ones I'm trying to think of that might enable me to beat any particular rule that could be in place. He wants to hang me because 'I don't know what rule might be in place', but if I actually were bad, don't you think I'd have asked what rule was in place?

I give him one that ought to be tailored right to his wheelhouse. LC has seen me in action both as a teammate and host. He knows that I do not bail on taking part of a team for any phase unless I really have to. What's his comeback? He agrees that I wouldn't fail to take part if I could, but I might have been too busy. A person who has a real suspicion, and was playing the ball, would go and look to see if that made sense in context, not just throw it out as a hypothetical. In fact, looking at the thread, it is very clear that I was entirely here and could have taken part.

LC is playing me, the player, he isn't actually looking to see whether I'm making LD statements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, I'd also like to point out, in terms of 'towniness meter', that while I've thrown out reads on nearly everyone in the game without problem (and been happy to adapt those reads), this has been generally criticised by the same people who see me as bad. In the mean time, I think a quick iso of Dom and LC would show you a distinct lack of reads. They are getting by, mostly focusing on me.

Dom and LC, want to prove you aren't bad? Start engaging with more than your cases on me.

At this point, if I had my vote back, I'd probably lean a vote on LC before Dom. Dom tunnels do happen from town Dom, and I can see how me voting him could get under his skin in a way. But LCs tunnels are usually well reasoned - even if the theories are out there, they fit with a thoughtful analysis of the facts. This is completely lacking here... he isn't taking a step back to consider what I'm saying, it's just discredit discredit discredit. This is my experience of bad LC. I remember another game... Bullets over Broadway maybe? Where the same thing happened.
Eloquently details why LC is bad.
Ignores my requests for why I am bad for over two days.
Continually floats me as a vote contender.
Wonders why Dom is suspicious of him.
Nice recipe.

Elohcin wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 pm Okay, that was a lot to read. First, LC because I was reading about him most recently. I don't see how anyone can think him as bad quite yet. His posts have been either half-hearted and sober or nonsense and drunken. I don't understand why dom suspects golden. Its seems we all see a civ golden here. I'm not sure if going after dom for a noU reaction is smart, but perhaps for his squirmy disposition. Then there's the bad guy with +2 votes....... Marcus. This may be the most sensible option. Epi noticed Tony may be a good candidate for that role. My vote will either go to him or Dom today unless something changes.

On a side note, someone else mentioned that I voted early yesterday. Y'all are just a bunch or procrastinators is what it is. 😛

Oh yeah, and I wanted to mention that I don't think Rico was cursed by anything Day 1. He was just being silly all on his own. But I do think he is cursed today. And someone mentioned that Poppy is from another game (can't remember who). Whoever cirsed rico was probably in that game as well if you care to narrow down the insanifier.
Elo, in at least three sentences, can you detail what I've done that is suspicious and why it makes me bad? :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom, I have not ignored why I think you're bad. Ive avoided repeating the things I've said just because I'm asked to. Those are different things. I have no intent of engaging in a q and a, but the reasons I am voting for you have been stated in the thread.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Let me say it plainly, again. Your sole contribution to the game is no u. You're doing literally nothing but.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't know why you keep asking me to answer questions I'm not going to answer thinking you'll get a different response. I'm not sure why you keep talking about accountability. Neither of these things is indicative of me on my baddie game, which you know.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

That's an outright lie considering I've tried to engage with INH (he all but ignored me), have made multiple points of contact with Tony, and just probed Eloh.

But cute.

You can't say you were suspicious of me since day 1 AND also say that my Night 1 rebuke of you is teh source of your suspicion, Golden. Which is it? I've asked this question before, and you've ignored it because you have no answer. Sad !
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm I don't know why you keep asking me to answer questions I'm not going to answer thinking you'll get a different response. I'm not sure why you keep talking about accountability. Neither of these things is indicative of me on my baddie game, which you know.
People who revel in their own meta are bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ps I don't care about being better than Donald trump :p

I'm not here to play the game the way others want me to play it. I wonder how many times I need to say the same thing for it to be understood.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm I don't know why you keep asking me to answer questions I'm not going to answer thinking you'll get a different response. I'm not sure why you keep talking about accountability. Neither of these things is indicative of me on my baddie game, which you know.
People who revel in their own meta are bad.
I was open about why I voted for you on day one too. Different reasons today.

I'm not people, I'm golden. Stop acting like you haven't met me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If you think I'm bad, vote for me. But be ready for my legacy post.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Actually answering the questions I pose would be not only just one way to get me to not suspect you, but a way to, you know, engage in a game.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 pm That's an outright lie considering I've tried to engage with INH (he all but ignored me), have made multiple points of contact with Tony, and just probed Eloh.

But cute.

You can't say you were suspicious of me since day 1 AND also say that my Night 1 rebuke of you is teh source of your suspicion, Golden. Which is it? I've asked this question before, and you've ignored it because you have no answer. Sad !
*Sad!*
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 pm is something Donald Trump would say about critics
:cheeky:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It should bother people how much people are willing to talk about how bad I am with such certainty and lack of nuance and without indicating any other candidate they think is bad but without actually pulling the trigger.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm Actually answering the questions I pose would be not only just one way to get me to not suspect you, but a way to, you know, engage in a game.
Are you going to suggest I'm not engaged in the game?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:32 pm Voting Dom

Was tempted towards a timmer vote as well, but that would be a policy lynch. Dom isn't.
What's your reason for voting me here?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:28 pmThe meaner Dom is the more town he is?
That's an interesting perspective. I don't think I would say that... I see in Dom what I see in LC, there is more of a truthiness/earnestness to their town play that they have trouble replicating in tone when bad. What you think of as 'mean', I'd call 'genuine hunting'.

Having said that, this is a two team game, so genuine hunting isn't inherently town-leaning. Everyone should be doing it.
This post that you made no connections to the posts that I made?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 pm That's an outright lie considering I've tried to engage with INH (he all but ignored me), have made multiple points of contact with Tony, and just probed Eloh.

But cute.

*Sad!*
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 pm is something Donald Trump would say about critics
this has been the first thing all day to make me smile, thank you TSP
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm Actually answering the questions I pose would be not only just one way to get me to not suspect you, but a way to, you know, engage in a game.
No.
I'm suggesting that you are avoiding engaging with me in any genuine way.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm

But cute.

*Sad!*
Was the point. ;)
But you also didn't play the game where I parodied Donald Trump for most of it.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hmm, i see jack browsing here. but he hasnt said a thing since last night. im inclined to believe he is being forced to vote, not sure if that's been mentioned but it's my first thing im noticing when reviewing who is voting for who
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Was tempted towards a timmer vote as well, but that would be a policy lynch. Dom isn't.
It was gut. I think you're absence, while probably explained by real life, was in part tactical. Because I've seen how you use tactical absence as a baddie.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom, can you tell me real quick why youre not voting golden, even though he has already voted for you.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 pm
No.
That's true. With wilgy too. Why do you think that indicates I'm bad? Have you considered any other reasons why it might be?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 pm

It was gut. I think you're absence, while probably explained by real life, was in part tactical. Because I've seen how you use tactical absence as a baddie.
You previously have said you already have stated that. Can you find the post? I can't.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 pm Dom, can you tell me real quick why youre not voting golden, even though he has already voted for you.
Why would I do that?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Did the poll used to end Friday!?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I thought the poll ended friday?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm Hmm, i see jack browsing here. but he hasnt said a thing since last night. im inclined to believe he is being forced to vote, not sure if that's been mentioned but it's my first thing im noticing when reviewing who is voting for who
I considered a forced vote. Since he's silent (been silenced?), he can't really tell us. Can the mod force a player's vote in the polls?

He could have been silenced, have info about Golden from some sort of info power, and wanted to give the town some direction.

Those are the only two reasons I could think of.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:58 pm I thought the poll ended friday?
I don't think so.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm

You previously have said you already have stated that. Can you find the post? I can't.
I'm on my phone. I said it was gut at least once. I think you have in fact already criticised me for it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 pm
No.
That's true. With wilgy too. Why do you think that indicates I'm bad? Have you considered any other reasons why it might be?
This post does not make me feel great about Golden.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:58 pm I thought the poll ended friday?
It's a speed game...

It's this stuff from you I don't buy.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:00 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm on my phone. I said it was gut at least once. I think you have in fact already criticised me for it.
Gut is not what you just said.
You made up what you just said

Return to “Previous Side Missions”