Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Dom »

Cooked Tony is not ! good !
Timmer misled/didn't read. BAD
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:12 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:21 pmAs far as curses go, the curser choose a second referenced post restriction. Why further self incriminate? WIFOM.
Dom talked about that curse in this game. I can't see it as incriminating.
Ah. I didn't realize that.

But I do think some interesting conversation came out of compiling the lists, so yay.
I think the list compilation convinced me that the scope for people who could know about it is too broad to use it reliably, but it also helped me see that there's still a real possibility that one of those cursed could be on that team... I also thought about people like juliets who would likely read most games and the fact that I read some games I'm not in and realised... I think it convinced me overall not to judge on the basis of the curse.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:40 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:58 pm You can double check my stats, wilgy.
If you look at the lists I posted above, I already did that.
You missed Epi. To be fair, INH had missed him first, and I assume you were basing off his list.

Also, what do you think about Jack's thought that there could be 2 different players on the team who were each in one of the games?
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:22 pm Is it really not conceivable to anyone other myself that someone who wasn't directly linked to one of those games either read the thread or was aware of the gimmicks from both games?

I mean, come on. The people insisting that it HAS to be someone who played both games are more than a little suspicious to me right now.

Think of it like this: Rico's curse on D2 attracted a crazy amount of heat for people involved with Blue Velvet. By intentionally choosing to do the same thing with Dom and Rot3k, they're essentially designing a Venn Diagram of people they want us to look at.

Odds are seeming higher and higher to me that the Faceless Old Woman was involved with one at most of these games, and researched gimmicks players used in games she wasn't in to mislead the town and cause mislynches.

There are two possible motives FOW has for cursing people with old-game-specific posting restrictions: Sheer fuckery, or to mislead the town.

I believe it to be the latter.
It seems unlikely, to me, that someone following a game and not playing would know that 2 different self-imposed posts were a thing in 2 different games. I get what you're saying, but I think that it's likely that there are people on that team who were in both games. It's not just that they were both posting restrictions from old games--they were both self imposed restrictions.

I think you're trying to steer us away from those people, which isn't making me feel very good about you.
On the flip, I think you are trying to steer us toward those people, which isn't making me feel very good about you.
Yes, I missed epi because I was following INH's list. So he is now added to the list I wrote earlier: Epi, INH, timmer, and Wilgy. The reaction INH is having here to lorab is off-putting. Isn't it the point of the game to try and find the baddies, make a good case for them, and then try to get others to follow you in lynching who you think is bad? That's all I think lorab is doing here. And she is right that you are trying to steer us clear of the people I just mentioned. I really think out of the four, timmer ia probably not the curser. He's barely been here. I also don't think it's likely that epi is. I don't think he would incriminate himself like that. Wilgy...maybe. You...maybe. I can see either of you doing something like this, but wilgy's reaction to all this talk compared to your reaction screams at you being it.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jumpy eloh pretending she never jumped. What's new1?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I will have to vote before I leave !

No one is talking to me because they're jealous of my huge intellect!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 pm Yeah, conversation is def. good, I had forgotten howfast these speed games move.

@Epi, I don't think I covered it, but I wasn't present in the game for the first vote, and the second vote I hadn't yet caught up, so I didn't see how randomly throwing out a vote would help. As for the night poll, it seemed like a typical night poll, so I just grabbed a spot, I don't even remember what my opition was.

Reading back, day 1 I would have essentially randomed my vote if I were here, there was nothing in my read that would have caught my attention. As for yesterday? I'm not sure. I don't think I'd have voted LC, so good on those who did.

For today, I'm still unsure. I ended up reading damn fast, and I'm at work. I won't be leading any charges today, for sure, but once others do, I'll find the time to ISO their suspicions and make a udgment.
I'm sure you can guess my concern. A Day 1 missed vote, fine- but missing the Day 2 vote when LC got lynched just because you hadn't read everything looks like hiding to me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm Jumpy eloh pretending she never jumped. What's new1?
What does this even mean?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I jump all the time. Its called plyometics.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Plyometrics, sorry.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Hmm. The thing that's most caught my attention today is the INH/TSP/Lorab back and forth about curse theories. I think INH's analysis has a lot of merit—it points us toward the Politicians team containing at least one member with a decent amount of experience on the site, someone who would know to look to previous recent games for messy posting restrictions. This line really speaks to me: "By intentionally choosing to do the same thing with Dom and Rot3k, they're essentially designing a Venn Diagram of people they want us to look at." And lo and behold, the lists people are throwing out are creating those Venn diagrams of lynch suspects.

Lorab's responses feel earnestly civ, as Eloh recently mentioned. TSP's responses, on the other hand, seem dismissive of the curse investigation as a whole. First to INH, then to Lorab, who have opposite views of the curses:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:31 pm Maybe more likely in neither, or teammates were in on a game and suggested quirks. It rules out a mafia team of me/Jack/neverwhere, but as far as I can see it stops exactly that.
---
On the flip, I think you are trying to steer us toward those people, which isn't making me feel very good about you.
For that matter, Speedchuck is being noncommittal about the curse interpretation as well, but in a less aggressive way.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:41 pm
I tend to agree with INH's theory, but it could really go both ways. I don't like scum misleading us, and either the curses are doing that or INH is possibly scum and is reverse misleading us.

In any case, we're being presented with curses that we can ignore, rather than curses that limit conversation. In the interest of not being misled, I'm going to do just that. For the most part, ignore the curses.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

And for poetry week, something I wrote for a college class years and years ago:

an ocean of crawling things is beached on desert roads,
a flood tide embracing an aqueous mirage.

An ocean of crawling things, of sunbeams writhing
in sinuous flood over gravelly breakers,
particular or vermiform or lost.

An ocean of crawling things falls under aqueous
pools to pool in waves of gray: particular,
vermiform and writhing under sunbeams
into vapor trails, thrashing cumulonimbus.

An ocean of crawling things, a flood tide washing
away a beach or writhing desert road
or an aqueous mirage after the rain.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by timmer »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:50 pm
I'm sure you can guess my concern. A Day 1 missed vote, fine- but missing the Day 2 vote when LC got lynched just because you hadn't read everything looks like hiding to me.
It also would suggest I'm not on that baddie team, which is more useful pro-civ info than I think is available for a number of players. But I totes get why you are asking.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

In terms of participating, I'm trying my best. I'm well aware that as Domald mentioned, a quiet Timmer is more likely a bad Timmer, but the state of things is what it is. I signed up for this game in May, lol, I had a lot less on my plate in May. Now it's July and I'm way over my head juggling life. So I'm going to do my best, but my participation level will be erratic. Like LoRab would say, eye me all you want for that. I'll try when i can try!
My siggie.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

There once was a man named tony
Whose vote seemed to me a bit phony
No time for an iso
I have to go gut, so
I hope he's a politics crony

tony
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by DrWilgy »

Theory:

Dom is faking.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:50 pm
It also would suggest I'm not on that baddie team, which is more useful pro-civ info than I think is available for a number of players. But I totes get why you are asking.
How so?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I would never not vote if my baddie teammate were on their way to being lynched even if I was just checking in. I'd find an excuse to vote.
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 pm Theory:

Dom is faking.
Why? And, if so, then who is cursed? Or do you think LA was the faceless old woman?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 pm Theory:

Dom is faking.
Why? And, if so, then who is cursed? Or do you think LA was the faceless old woman?
No, it's not nutella.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Then why do you think he is faking. No one else seems to be cursed.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 pm Then why do you think he is faking. No one else seems to be cursed.
Too complex of a curse. Do you know who's been cursed so far?
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 pm Then why do you think he is faking. No one else seems to be cursed.
Ummmm....it's been a major point of conversation, so yeah.

And how is it complex?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Name who has been cursed.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epi's vote brought it to two a piece with LC, INH, Dom.

Lorab votes LC and Tony ties it up again by voting INH.

Dom tries to vote Golden.

If Dom is teamed with LC, why not save LC by voting elsewhere or get cred by lynching LC? Therefore, he's probably not teamed with LC.

If Dom isn't teamed with LC, Epi more likely to vote Dom than INH.

Tony's defense is twofold:

1) He points out Dom isn't likely LC's teammate. (So what?)

2) He claims to have been trying to prove he wasn't Marcus....but INH and Dom had the same number of votes, one vote less than LC. Nothing in this action would have proved he wasn't Marcus.

I think Tony's vote is the most likely save attempt vote.

Vote TonyStarkPrime
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm
No such thing. :grin:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Comparatively at least there may be.

Regardless, I just wanted to entertain the thought. Welcome to Night Vale...

JoH how would you feel about me dropping a vote on tsp right now? I have no reason for this due to still not being caught up.

I still think Golden is a good lynch option.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:37 pm There once was a man named tony
Whose vote seemed to me a bit phony
No time for an iso
I have to go gut, so
I hope he's a politics crony

tony
I'm fine with you voting for me, but I really don't understand how my vote seeming suspicious would make my a politician. If I were a politician I would have no incentive to lynch one over the other. And if INH were a politician too than I would want to vote for LC.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm Comparatively at least there may be.

JoH how would you feel about me dropping a vote on tsp right now? I have no reason for this due to still not being caught up.

That would be suspicious.

IMO, not a good idea :grin:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 pm Hmm. The thing that's most caught my attention today is the INH/TSP/Lorab back and forth about curse theories. I think INH's analysis has a lot of merit—it points us toward the Politicians team containing at least one member with a decent amount of experience on the site, someone who would know to look to previous recent games for messy posting restrictions. This line really speaks to me: "By intentionally choosing to do the same thing with Dom and Rot3k, they're essentially designing a Venn Diagram of people they want us to look at." And lo and behold, the lists people are throwing out are creating those Venn diagrams of lynch suspects.

Lorab's responses feel earnestly civ, as Eloh recently mentioned. TSP's responses, on the other hand, seem dismissive of the curse investigation as a whole. First to INH, then to Lorab, who have opposite views of the curses:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:31 pm Maybe more likely in neither, or teammates were in on a game and suggested quirks. It rules out a mafia team of me/Jack/neverwhere, but as far as I can see it stops exactly that.
---
For that matter, Speedchuck is being noncommittal about the curse interpretation as well, but in a less aggressive way.
I tend to agree with INH's theory, but it could really go both ways. I don't like scum misleading us, and either the curses are doing that or INH is possibly scum and is reverse misleading us.

In any case, we're being presented with curses that we can ignore, rather than curses that limit conversation. In the interest of not being misled, I'm going to do just that. For the most part, ignore the curses.
I was agreeing with INH with my post. Lorab seemed to be pointing to exactly INH/Epi/Wilgy/Timmer being the curser, which seems rather specific and mafia trying to point away from teammates. I agreed with INH's above post about Maf trying to use these curses to control the conversation.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm Comparatively at least there may be.

That would be suspicious.

IMO, not a good idea :grin:
Do you think I have an issue with being suspicious?
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I should note that I've liked Lorab's more recent posts.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:29 pm Name who has been cursed.
Uhhhhh...really?

Rico and Dom.

Does someone else seem to have been cursed?

What are you getting at with this?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 pm
Boomslang wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 pm Hmm. The thing that's most caught my attention today is the INH/TSP/Lorab back and forth about curse theories. I think INH's analysis has a lot of merit—it points us toward the Politicians team containing at least one member with a decent amount of experience on the site, someone who would know to look to previous recent games for messy posting restrictions. This line really speaks to me: "By intentionally choosing to do the same thing with Dom and Rot3k, they're essentially designing a Venn Diagram of people they want us to look at." And lo and behold, the lists people are throwing out are creating those Venn diagrams of lynch suspects.

---

I was agreeing with INH with my post. Lorab seemed to be pointing to exactly INH/Epi/Wilgy/Timmer being the curser, which seems rather specific and mafia trying to point away from teammates. I agreed with INH's above post about Maf trying to use these curses to control the conversation.
If that's what you got out of my post, then I don't think you really read it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:16 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 pm

---

If that's what you got out of my post, then I don't think you really read it.
That's why I backed off when you responded, I figured I had misunderstood.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Gah! I apologize for missing day start and night time conversations. I've been engrossed in Persona 5

I plan on catching up now
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@TSP: Gotcha. Makes sense.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Two hours to go. I usually vote by now. I just cannot decide. Plus I don't want my vote to not mean anything. I'm leaning INH #justiceforrico

I'm going to go spend time with family and then vote after the kids go to bed.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Doc Wilgy.

I would be pleasantly surprised that you trust me enough to just follow my lead when you have "no reason" to.

I do want Tony lynched and wouldn't say no to more votes.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 pm That's a good point, Jack, that there could be someone on the team who was in 1 game and someone else who was in the other. Here's a list of all the potentials (of living players):

People involved in both games:
INH, Wilgy, Timmer, Rico, Dom, and Epi
Missed Epi when I made the list earlier--INH hadn't mentioned him when he posted his list of who had played Blue Velvet. He also missed Dom (who I listed, but didn't point out that INH skipped him), who modded the game.

(Eloh included only those not cursed, but I could see someone cursing themselves, so I'm included them)

People in Blue Velvet:
INH
Speedchuck
Wilgy
Timmer
Sprityo
Rico
Epi
Dom

People in Romance of the Three:
Epi
Boomslang
Dom
Wilgy
Elo
Golden
INH
LoRab
Rico
Timmer

so this is the first thing thats really caught my eye in reading the 5 or so pages ive missed.

so that's 6 people

two have been targeted for a curse.

This follows logically that one of them is the person giving curses. But dealing in that absolute is a foolish notion and shouldnt be followed entirely. Anyone could just as easily look up past games for curses, as well as have teammates who played in the games offer suggestion. Back to what "Caught my eye" though. INH is listed in both and Rico is gunning right for INH. Now maybe Rico is being close-minded and jumping to conclusions. Or maybe he has reputable proof of it being INH. HOWEVER, this looks much more like a ploy to lynch INH. But now we get into WIFOM where is getting INH lynched the goal or is it simply the mafia wanting us to believe the previously stated?

I'm gonna review over INH real quick for my own personal assurance, im almost caught up too
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm thinking that Rico has something on INH and can't share it because rules if there is anything. Or maybe he has something on Golden and is pairing the two. I haven't been town reading INH, but I think he is right about the curse, it looks like a frame.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 pm I'm thinking that Rico has something on INH and can't share it because rules if there is anything. Or maybe he has something on Golden and is pairing the two. I haven't been town reading INH, but I think he is right about the curse, it looks like a frame.
This reads like a teammate sort of but not really defending a teammate. You're basically saying that Rico might have info, INH hasn't seemed civvie, but really, this means INH is right and not bad.

Neither you nor INH looks all that good based on this post.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

After reading INH's ISO i see nothing incriminating about him and his recent statements im agreeing with for the most part, specifically the below posts ive quoted. I do not want to lynch INH. What he mentions about Epi though piques my interest so now im gonna ISO Epi

insertnamehere wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 pm Someone gets suspected for weak reasons. But, simply due to their name being thrown around, and a large part of the thread detailed to discussing them, they become legitimate targets for the lynch, mostly out of the other players' laziness.

Epi doesn't want to engage, because the more everyone talks about me, the easier it's gonna be to lynch me. It's in his best interest to prolong and prolong as long as humanly possible, and hope that sheer momentum pokes players into not reading the exchanges and instead assume that there's logic-based reasoning there. As long as he makes me into an option, that's one more option that's not him or his teammates.
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:22 pm Is it really not conceivable to anyone other myself that someone who wasn't directly linked to one of those games either read the thread or was aware of the gimmicks from both games?

I mean, come on. The people insisting that it HAS to be someone who played both games are more than a little suspicious to me right now.

Think of it like this: Rico's curse on D2 attracted a crazy amount of heat for people involved with Blue Velvet. By intentionally choosing to do the same thing with Dom and Rot3k, they're essentially designing a Venn Diagram of people they want us to look at.

Odds are seeming higher and higher to me that the Faceless Old Woman was involved with one at most of these games, and researched gimmicks players used in games she wasn't in to mislead the town and cause mislynches.

There are two possible motives FOW has for cursing people with old-game-specific posting restrictions: Sheer fuckery, or to mislead the town.

I believe it to be the latter.
linki: oh yeah i should probably check up on TSP too since he is the leading lynch today
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Ugh I do not feel like figuring all of this out right now.

Between TSP and INH... I've been more consistently bad-feely about INH, but the TSP case has merit. Not lynching Dom today. Wilgy is a possibility that I need to ISO, perhaps tomorrow.

Wait, are Jack and Golden voting for TSP for completely different reasons? Golden thinks he's a politician, Jack thinks he's Marcus. And there's a legit argument for both.

Sure, Vote TSP.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 119

Post by insertnamehere »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 pm I'm thinking that Rico has something on INH and can't share it because rules if there is anything. Or maybe he has something on Golden and is pairing the two. I haven't been town reading INH, but I think he is right about the curse, it looks like a frame.
This reads like a teammate sort of but not really defending a teammate. You're basically saying that Rico might have info, INH hasn't seemed civvie, but really, this means INH is right and not bad.

Neither you nor INH looks all that good based on this post.
Alternate reading: He knows I'm most likely civilian, and is securing "I-told-you-so" insurance if I'm lynched. These kinds of wishy-washy statements give him rhetorical cover whichever way the wind blows.

Rainbow list incoming.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So having read Epi's ISO there was one thing abundantly clear

no large, collective posts regarding searching for information for a case on something

Day 1 is an entire shenanigan fest of jokes and a tunnel filled with TSP

this falls off as day 2 rolls around as he starts talking with Golden more, dropping shade on INH and Speedchuck as well

mostly everything ive read from Epi though reeks of defensive dismissive words. Maybe that's how he plays? but it looks unnatural to me. However, i dont think it warrants him a vote.... yet. were he to vote INH today it would definitely prompt me to vote for Epi, but in general he hasnt been playing optimally IMO
Banners:
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

RAAAAAAAINBOW LIST

INH
Boomslang
JOH
Dom
Sprityo
Timmer
Neverwhere
Wilgy
Lorab
Golden
Speedchuck
TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Ricochet
Elochin
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Reading TSP, he doesnt look the best, but at least when he answered Epi or things, it sounded right.

I WOULDNT have an issue lynching TSP, HOWEVER

Based off his interactions, we dont gain much information from it.

So if he flips town, we essentially gain nothing outside of a few singular posts and then whoever decided to lynch him
Banners:
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

remember that snazzy [rainbow] text function

i miss it very much
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sprityo, what's your stance on Elochin?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:37 pm Vote TonyStarkPrime
I'm assuming this counts even though Jack didn't vote in the poll.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”