The Final Problem

Poll ended at Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lizzy
11%
A Person
11%
Mongoose
11%
Stayin' Alive (Host/Dead/Non/Sockpuppet)
67%

Total votes: 9
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 7}

Post by Mongoose »

Hey, Mongoose ain't nobody's drone, okay. I produce plenty of my own honey, thanks. :slick:

You can see why no one wanted to ally with you :mad:

Vomps really is a barrel full of monkeys.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Matt »

Oh snap, Snowdog voted Elo.

I was played! This game is a mind twister.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Mongoose wrote:Hey, Mongoose ain't nobody's drone, okay. I produce plenty of my own honey, thanks. :slick:

You can see why no one wanted to ally with you :mad:

Vomps really is a barrel full of monkeys.
That suspiciously sounds like something a DH Drone would say. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gonna start a band called DH and the Drones.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'll buy tickets. XD
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Vompatti »

By the way, I'm not a drone.

Also, Matt F specifically asked me whom to use his NK on, so I obviously told him to use it on Snowy.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:By the way, I'm not a drone.

Also, Matt F specifically asked me whom to use his NK on, so I obviously told him to use it on Snowy.
:WTF:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Of the Elo voters, we have...

A Person/Snowy - AP and Snowy are partners, I think, and since I want Snowdog to live just in case he does have a NK, will not be targetting these two.

Bullz/DH - Already went over this, these guys deserve the win. If they don't win, I encourage INH to let them wear winner banners anyway. Will not be going after them.

Lizzy - Maybe I'm wrong, but looking at the role list she gave out earlier, looks like she has a protection. She may have already used it, but I don't want to take that chance.

Leaving...

Da Goose and Vomps. The two players I wanted to make a giggle club with. :(
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Matt F wrote:Da Goose and Vomps. The two players I wanted to make a giggle club with. :(
I wouldn't have minded a giggle club, if you know what I mean. :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt you still haven't responded to the fact that if anyone has screwed anyone, it's Elo, and therefore neither you nor her have any right to feel wronged. Nothing to say? Also I still want to know what this other thing I screwed you over with this week was. Even if you have to PM it to me.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Vompatti wrote:
Matt F wrote:Da Goose and Vomps. The two players I wanted to make a giggle club with. :(
I wouldn't have minded a giggle club, if you know what I mean. :sigh:
It could've been legendary. And full of giggles. :sigh:

Linki - Bullz, I don't know what you're talking about. Elo and I have barely spoken, 'cept for a couple PMs last night. Regardless of what she did to you, she is my partner this game, and I will avenge her. No worries, though, you're good, as I said, I will not be going after you.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote:Voting Elo. Not sure who my other vote will be yet.
The red part there is a link. To a picture of Elo asking Lizzy to vote DH and saying she can get a bandwagon against him. This despite having done her best to convince us she was on our side.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I can respect your desire to help your partner.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Voting Elo. Not sure who my other vote will be yet.
The red part there is a link. To a picture of Elo asking Lizzy to vote DH and saying she can get a bandwagon against him. This despite having done her best to convince us she was on our side.
This is true. I am truly astonished by her backstabbing. She had me convinced she was on our side.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop I only voted her after reading that link.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullz dude, whoa. Maybe you are not getting it.

I

Will

Not

Be

Targetting

You

Or

DH

Seriously. I guess it's hard to trust me this game, but I'm dead serious. I really do want you to win. It's like football, when your team gets taken out of the playoffs, you have to go for the team who beat you. That's class, right there.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A Person, if you are Kitty like Lizzy's list suggested, why in the world would you have me force vote your partner?

I dun get it. Maybe Lizzy's list is wrong.

Maybe I'll just random two Elo voters out of the lot.

:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:

Vomps is just being logical Snowy. Who are the biggest single threats to all our survival? You and Matt with Nks, so naturally he'd suggest for you to try and take each other out. It wasn't personal I'd guess.

I guess I agree that at this point Bullz/Dh have played the slimiest game and therefore should win for being willing to go all out and post PMs and Btsc chatter in thread. That for me actually feels like it crossed a line. Of course there are double-crossings in this game, thats the point. But how its come about and the way Bullz/DH play the "poor us" card is just an act and they know it.

We all know Bullz/DH and Snow/AP will have to turn on each other to finish the game, some of us were just willing to admit it earlier is all.

Really voting for me? As this huge threat now that you took out my teammate? At least my continuing to vote for DH would actually break-up another team. Epi is also on my list now for sharing btsc and I assume Lizzy/vomps as well for sharing PMs.

Since it seems I one of the last voters, it doesnt matter, but Im going to think on for a bit.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Vomps is just being logical Snowy. Who are the biggest single threats to all our survival? You and Matt with Nks, so naturally he'd suggest for you to try and take each other out. It wasn't personal I'd guess.

I guess I agree that at this point Bullz/Dh have played the slimiest game and therefore should win for being willing to go all out and post PMs and Btsc chatter in thread. That for me actually feels like it crossed a line. Of course there are double-crossings in this game, thats the point. But how its come about and the way Bullz/DH play the "poor us" card is just an act and they know it.

We all know Bullz/DH and Snow/AP will have to turn on each other to finish the game, some of us were just willing to admit it earlier is all.

Really voting for me? As this huge threat now that you took out my teammate? At least my continuing to vote for DH would actually break-up another team. Epi is also on my list now for sharing btsc and I assume Lizzy/vomps as well for sharing PMs.

Since it seems I one of the last voters, it doesnt matter, but Im going to think on for a bit.
I traded my Nk. I don't have it any more. Not for a while. I would have killed MP if I'd had it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: I guess I agree that at this point Bullz/Dh have played the slimiest game and therefore should win for being willing to go all out and post PMs and Btsc chatter in thread. That for me actually feels like it crossed a line. Of course there are double-crossings in this game, thats the point. But how its come about and the way Bullz/DH play the "poor us" card is just an act and they know it.
DH and I got a PM showing that Elo had been double-crossing us. AGAIN. After we trusted her the first time. So I posted it in the thread as the reason for my vote, so that there could be no doubt as to who had screwed who. The stuff we were sent about your alliance with MP and everyone we posted to show that MP was no better than his claims about us, and to prove that we weren't the only ones making alliances.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

But Snowdog, the only reason I didn't want to target you was because I thought you had a NK. :(

Really gotta rethink my options tonight.

Elo, PM me when you get online. Figure out who you want to target personally, and we'll go from there.

Linki - Ugh, yeah, it's one thing to tell all, but quite another to show private conversations. Icky. Tsk tsk, Bullz.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:But Snowdog, the only reason I didn't want to target you was because I thought you had a NK. :(

Elo, PM me when you get online. Figure out who you want to target personally, and we'll go from there.

Linki - Ugh, yeah, it's one thing to tell all, but quite another to show private conversations. Icky. Tsk tsk, Bullz.
It's hardly a conversation. It's one PM. Anyone else would do the same thing. If I know someone has tried to go against me I'm going to act on that and if I have proof I'm going to show it. If anyone with a kill has a problem with that they know what they can do. If INH has a problem he can modkill me for it.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

When you wear the winners banner, Bullz, will you feel proud of your actions here today? :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:But Snowdog, the only reason I didn't want to target you was because I thought you had a NK. :(

I disagree. In this game we are specifically allowed to.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:When you wear the winners banner, Bullz, will you feel proud of your actions here today? :sigh:
Why the hell shouldn't he?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:When you wear the winners banner, Bullz, will you feel proud of your actions here today? :sigh:
It's a game dude. I've done nothing wrong. Besides, I've won two games here already and do you see those banners in my sig somewhere?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:haha:

I think Snowy is taking me way too seriously. I guess I've only played a few games with him.

I'm having fun with Bullz, dude.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
It's a game dude. I've done nothing wrong. Besides, I've won two games here already and do you see those banners in my sig somewhere?
You find banners in sigs a little gauche?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: I guess I agree that at this point Bullz/Dh have played the slimiest game and therefore should win for being willing to go all out and post PMs and Btsc chatter in thread. That for me actually feels like it crossed a line. Of course there are double-crossings in this game, thats the point. But how its come about and the way Bullz/DH play the "poor us" card is just an act and they know it.
DH and I got a PM showing that Elo had been double-crossing us. AGAIN. After we trusted her the first time. So I posted it in the thread as the reason for my vote, so that there could be no doubt as to who had screwed who. The stuff we were sent about your alliance with MP and everyone we posted to show that MP was no better than his claims about us, and to prove that we weren't the only ones making alliances.
Of course I was part of an alliance with MP. He was my teammate! And Bullz you are a super smart veteran player in this game and have been a double-agent for civ/baddies before. What did you think when as MP's teammate, I didnt join the alliance of 8? :p Clearly there were mutliple chatzys going on for you as well, so to pretend is was this huge double-cross is dishonest, but then thats what this game is about. You are not the victim here, but keeping trying to sell that cause its working really well for you obviously. ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote::haha:

I think Snowy is taking me way too seriously. I guess I've only played a few games with him.

I'm having fun with Bullz, dude.
Yeah..I realise that now. ;)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Of course I was part of an alliance with MP. He was my teammate! And Bullz you are a super smart veteran player in this game and have been a double-agent for civ/baddies before. What did you think when as MP's teammate, I didnt join the alliance of 8? :p Clearly there were mutliple chatzys going on for you as well, so to pretend is was this huge double-cross is dishonest, but then thats what this game is about. You are not the victim here, but keeping trying to sell that cause its working really well for you obviously. ;)
Bullz and DH have been true to me and AP because WE haven't tried to screw them over. One can't call foul when fouling oneself. (That sounds dirty)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

This is a game of open BTSC. A game where outing is allowed and encouraged. With that in mind I don't think sharing that Elo planned to backstab and railroad me is all that out of bounds. Nor do I think sharing the schemings and machinations of MP/Daisy and co. was all that unwarranted. If you feel any discomfort or outrage, it should be directed at the fact that you got caught.

And I've far from played the "poor me" card. One minute I'm a slimey schemer with drones and the next I'm a poor me crybaby... Seems like you guys need to get your stories straight. I'm neither for the record, as I think I've played a loyal game to those who've shown me loyalty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Why are you lumping me in with Hedgeowl, DH, saying we have to get our stories straight? I have not spoken to Owl maybe but once this entire game.

My story is straight. You have drones. And I want you to win.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fair Point Matt, I just thought it was interesting to hear two completely different sides of my game I guess.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DharmaHelper wrote:This is a game of open BTSC. A game where outing is allowed and encouraged. With that in mind I don't think sharing that Elo planned to backstab and railroad me is all that out of bounds. Nor do I think sharing the schemings and machinations of MP/Daisy and co. was all that unwarranted. If you feel any discomfort or outrage, it should be directed at the fact that you got caught.

And I've far from played the "poor me" card. One minute I'm a slimey schemer with drones and the next I'm a poor me crybaby... Seems like you guys need to get your stories straight. I'm neither for the record, as I think I've played a loyal game to those who've shown me loyalty.
:wine:

Matt..I'm not a drone. I play the game for myself......ultimately.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:Fair Point Matt, I just thought it was interesting to hear two completely different sides of my game I guess.
I still want backstage passes to the concert.

Saaaay, I have a good idea. Instead of asking Elo...

Anyone you or Bullz want me to target tonight? PM me.

Linki - Snowdog, that also sounds suspiciously like something a DH Drone would say. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I also see the irony in calling others drones while asking DH to direct my NK.

:|
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt F wrote:I also see the irony in calling others drones while asking DH to direct my NK.

I've mesmerized you like I did so many others into doing my bidding.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Matt F wrote:I also see the irony in calling others drones while asking DH to direct my NK.

I've mesmerized you like I did so many others into doing my bidding.
Haha, save it for the PM. I'll be waiting.

This isn't a trick, btw. I don't know how to do screenshots, I don't plan on copying and pasting PM, even if I did, I could easily just quote the PM, and then change the words inside of it.

I really want you to tell me who you want killed tonight. Let me know.

Off to watch Supernatural.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You find banners in sigs a little gauche?
I have no problem with them, I just don't always like to use them. Only when I feel like I made a strong contribution to the win, like in VGM, or if they're awesome like the Muppets one was.
Hedgeowl wrote: Of course I was part of an alliance with MP. He was my teammate! And Bullz you are a super smart veteran player in this game and have been a double-agent for civ/baddies before. What did you think when as MP's teammate, I didnt join the alliance of 8? :p Clearly there were mutliple chatzys going on for you as well, so to pretend is was this huge double-cross is dishonest, but then thats what this game is about. You are not the victim here, but keeping trying to sell that cause its working really well for you obviously. ;)
You know what I mean, the big alliance where MP was basically calling the shots. You weren't invited to our alliance when MP was because we didn't know you were his partner. You'd have been welcome if MP had joined. People have been turning on me left and right. That kinda makes me a victim.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Matt You can kill whoever you like, I don't have any specific suggestions.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

You must really think this is a trick. I have burned you so bad in this game, you refuse to direct my NK. :haha:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I refuse to direct your NK because its not my NK :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:I refuse to direct your NK because its not my NK :P
But way early in the game, you and Bullz were all stoked to be able to use my NK. Now you're not? :ponder:

Ah screw it, I'll just take you and Bullz out then. Or attempt to anyway, I'll most likely kill myself. If you have any suggestions other then Bullz or DH, feel free to PM me.

Really off to watch Supernatural now. Just got to season five, it's getting crazy good! If only the host of the Supernatural game had kept his promise and given me a prize in the game, I would probably enjoy the show a lot more. :(
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I refuse to direct your NK because its not my NK :P
But way early in the game, you and Bullz were all stoked to be able to use my NK. Now you're not? :ponder:

Ah screw it, I'll just take you and Bullz out then. Or attempt to anyway, I'll most likely kill myself. If you have any suggestions other then Bullz or DH, feel free to PM me.

Really off to watch Supernatural now. Just got to season five, it's getting crazy good! If only the host of the Supernatural game had kept his promise and given me a prize in the game, I would probably enjoy the show a lot more. :(
I did give you a prize! You got one for recruiting people, you just didn't live long enough for it to matter. That's your fault.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Fair Point Matt, I just thought it was interesting to hear two completely different sides of my game I guess.
Yep, it's amazing, but two incredibly different people, like me and Matt have differing opinions too. :D

It was not a coordinated assualt if thats what you were thinking. And an open btsc game does rewrite the rules it seems, so I am not used to it and still think it crosses a line for me. Also, I never promised you and Bullz anything. We haven't even spoken except in thread, minus one PM with Bullz in the beginning. I had a lovely time in btsc with Bullz in BS, but I knew he'd be perfectly capable of throwing me over when the time came and didnt want a repeat of the shock of Bioshock.

Snow- how did you trade your NK? I thought we couldnt trade abilities?

Linki- its ok . i wasnt hurt by not being invited. :p Matt- you dont want my suggestions? Or anyone elses? :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullz - A prize really isn't a prize if you can't use it. :p

Hedge, I plan on targetting Bullz and DH (if I can target two players at once, not sure if I can), but seeing as how you're on your way out soon, shoot me a PM and maybe I'll only target one out of Bullz/DH, and then target whoever you suggest.

Okay, I'm really off now! Just last night, Sammy released Lucifer, and all hell is about to break loose! Gaah! :mafia:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I thought you wanted us to win :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:I thought you wanted us to win :(
I did. But you don't want to use my NK, so I feel insulted. :(

Okay, I really have to watch Sam and Dean now. I am obsessed. Just like my character in Supernatural Mafia. Thankfully, Bullz cannot screw me over while I'm actually watching the show.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So if I suggest you kill Hedge then you'll go back to being my #1 Fan?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”