Total votes: 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 113

Re: [DAY 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Dom »

So, I have to go to work now. See y'all at night time when I'm out :D
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

@JC I'm pretty certain that civvie LT would not respond to me the way this LT is responding. It's way too over the top and dismissive, and actually quite mean.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also does no one care that JC asked DP if he knew why he was silenced today?

While he was silenced.

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

Not feeling too great. I'm voting for Dharmahelper
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:WTF:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:Also does no one care that JC asked DP if he knew why he was silenced today?

While he was silenced.
No evidently I asked him how he survived while he was silenced. I didn't even realize he was silenced! If someone mentioned it I didn't see it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm at work on lunch and must vite now.

of the main cases I'm feeling more that trice slipped than anything else.

trice
My siggie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Also does no one care that JC asked DP if he knew why he was silenced today?

While he was silenced.
No evidently I asked him how he survived while he was silenced. I didn't even realize he was silenced! If someone mentioned it I didn't see it.
I'm all CONFUSED! It was in the post for god's sake. I don't know what I was thinking.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh yeah I see now you asked if he knew how he survived. Whoops.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:It's also interesting that a civv wants to shut DP up, and the Residents want to kill him. I guess in addition to re-reading FH's posts I'll be re-reading DP's posts to see what that could be about. DP, do you know how you survived?

I thought I was going crazy for a second. So yeah...

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:@JC I'm pretty certain that civvie LT would not respond to me the way this LT is responding. It's way too over the top and dismissive, and actually quite mean.
I am not being mean. I just don't see that you have made any kind of valid case against me - so I pointed out why it was non-existent as well as how your vote analysis was not valid. I assume all that useless analysis supposedly validates your non-existent case :shrug:

Something is up with the way you are posting, and I am not sure what it is.
Flyin' High wrote:If I sounded at all like I contradicted myself, I'm sorry. My mistake was this: MP asked me which book I'd like to read from last night. I immediately responded "Green!" while thinking to myself green=alien.

Then I received my PM response from MP telling me Frank Zappa's role and I was confused because I thought I'd be getting one of Ziltoid's Army's roles. So I went to look at the roles and did a major facepalm because I realized I'd mixed up the civvie color with Ziltoid's army color. Image

It was a dumb mistake. But I owned up to it because it's honestly what happened.

And then as for choosing whether or not to reveal what I learned, based on the one role I learned about, I made the decision that the Frank Zappa and the civvies as a whole would benefit from knowing that by him using his power at night, he can be recruited to the Residents or worse, killed.

I thought that was helpful to share. If it wasn't then I honestly apologize. I was trying to do good not bad. :(
I can actually believe this defense. It does sound very plausible.
Kate wrote:
The Truth wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse psychology and voting for pluto.
11:25
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse revere reverse psychology and voting for the sun.
11:28

Weird. Is three minutes enough to see that, think of a "witty" comeback and post?
Hmmm, when I first read that, it seemed to me that it was a bit of wittiness... so not sure if that, alone, proves anything as to alliance. The PA people seem to like to have a bit of fun with each other from what I have seen so far. To me it looked like a play off a previous post.

The other stuff that FH brought up about trice's posts... I will be interested to hear his response to that.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If LT flips civ this game, I will eat everybody's hat.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I am not being mean. I just don't see that you have made any kind of valid case against me - so I pointed out why it was non-existent as well as how your vote analysis was not valid. I assume all that useless analysis supposedly validates your non-existent case :shrug:

Something is up with the way you are posting, and I am not sure what it is.
You are being rather mean, and dismissive, and wrong :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Seeings as my "Case" on you stems from your reaction to the material I presented and not the material itself. You keep calling it useless, invalid etc. The Civvie LT I know would not have gone so far over the top in her initial response to voting analysis. You also seem to think that by using loaded language (such as "you're better than this", this is usless, invalid, etc etc) I'll back off. I wont. You're bad. And Thats that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:Seeings as my "Case" on you stems from your reaction to the material I presented and not the material itself. You keep calling it useless, invalid etc. The Civvie LT I know would not have gone so far over the top in her initial response to voting analysis. You also seem to think that by using loaded language (such as "you're better than this", this is usless, invalid, etc etc) I'll back off. I wont. You're bad. And Thats that.
Wow.
ImageImage
The Truth
Posts in topic: 50

Post by The Truth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
The Truth wrote:Also, I'm not sure I ever got Rob's reasoning when he voted for me while I was insanified.
He was forced by the insanification to vote the person immediately above him when he posted
Ah well, I had bad timing. Maybe I should vote back anyway. ;)

(Epig is Rob, I keep forgetting we don't all know each other lol)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Seeings as my "Case" on you stems from your reaction to the material I presented and not the material itself. You keep calling it useless, invalid etc. The Civvie LT I know would not have gone so far over the top in her initial response to voting analysis. You also seem to think that by using loaded language (such as "you're better than this", this is usless, invalid, etc etc) I'll back off. I wont. You're bad. And Thats that.
Wow.
Wow indeed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
The Truth
Posts in topic: 50

Post by The Truth »

I sense some tension.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

The Truth wrote:I sense some tension.
Tension, indeed.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

My thoughts on FH and the book situation.....

The initial idea to pick a civvie color for the book seemed a little bit strange at first. I would think that any civvie would pick to see baddie secrets. But then I thought about it more. Knowing a civvie's secrets could be just as helpful as knowing the baddie ones. If you see a civvie's secrets and it helps you figure out a player in the game is a fellow civvie, that can be very helpful. It can help you figure out who you can trust and what not. Then, FH says she picked the color thinking that she was picking a baddie color. To me that seems a little bit suspicious. It's completely possible to make a mistake like that, but I wouldnt think that FH would be one to make a mistake like that. Then there's the decision to make Zappa's role secret public and it's a secret that the Zappa role didn't even know. That decision seems very pro civ to me. I dunno, I want to think that all this points to FH being civ..the only thing that is keeping me from definitely leaning civ on her is the "mistake" about the baddie color. I won't be voting for her tonight, though.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Theres no tension. Everyone loves each other. :D
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. All the talk surrounding how useless and incorrect and flawed DH's vote stats were pinged me big time. It felt like DH hit a nerve and a few people were rushing to completely discredit what he was saying. Since when is any kind of vote analysis useless???
Some day, Some day
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

I just read back a bit, but i have not changed my opinion on Trice~ i think the case is yet another example of blowing "cultural differences" out of proportion. i am not voting for Trice~ i probably would alreadhy have voted for FH, but this one post got my eye:
DharmaHelper wrote:If LT flips civ this game, I will eat everybody's hat.
This really got my eye. I think DH has been trying to get peoples attention the WHOLE GAME. And I have kept saying, I am listening, DH. But maybe it is time to put my money where my mouth is and give him some trust. I think he makes some good points on LT, so maybe i will take a leap of faith :) I have to reread a bit more, and specifically reread LT, DH & FH (AGAIN), lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Re: [NIGHT 3] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Hey rabbit, I heard your "bank" might need a bailout.
Just wanted to say this as I catch up:

Excuse me, DH? For someone so suspicious of all aggressive people, you are pretty freaking aggressive. This post just struck me as od. Not only is it pretty aggressive, but it's kind of the type of thing a baddie might do to try and get everyone to trust them; say I told you so!
Catching up now, just wanted to say that I agree with this.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

reywaS wrote:
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. All the talk surrounding how useless and incorrect and flawed DH's vote stats were pinged me big time. It felt like DH hit a nerve and a few people were rushing to completely discredit what he was saying. Since when is any kind of vote analysis useless???
BECAUSE it has no merit this early in the game; BECAUSE people are on at the same time due to schedules etc; BECAUSE it was just useless. I could say that because you are replying to DH and I think he is bad, then you must be bad. You posted after DH, you must be bad.

Geez.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:
BECAUSE it has no merit this early in the game; BECAUSE people are on at the same time due to schedules etc; BECAUSE it was just useless. I could say that because you are replying to DH and I think he is bad, then you must be bad. You posted after DH, you must be bad.

Geez.
Except initially all I did was say "these people voted together both times." And you reacted over the top and very defensive about it. I didn't say anything about "All these people are mafia."

Good try though LT. I'm sure you're really scrambling back there in your BTSC about how to get out of this one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

S~V~S wrote:I just read back a bit, but i have not changed my opinion on Trice~ i think the case is yet another example of blowing "cultural differences" out of proportion. i am not voting for Trice~ i probably would alreadhy have voted for FH, but this one post got my eye:
DharmaHelper wrote:If LT flips civ this game, I will eat everybody's hat.
This really got my eye. I think DH has been trying to get peoples attention the WHOLE GAME. And I have kept saying, I am listening, DH. But maybe it is time to put my money where my mouth is and give him some trust. I think he makes some good points on LT, so maybe i will take a leap of faith :) I have to reread a bit more, and specifically reread LT, DH & FH (AGAIN), lol
Can't believe it took me this long to realize that. I've really got no clue what he's up to, and I'm not sure if he's planning anything (bad).
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [NIGHT 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
reywaS wrote:After this last lynch and the comments immediately afterward, I'm getting a little suspicious of a few people....

I'm getting more and more suspicious of DH because of what Dom pointed out and the fact that he's been acting so sure of himself about these "bandwagons".
DharmaHelper wrote:Another shitty bandwagon ended in a civvie lynch?
Boomslang wrote:Just wanted to say: nailed it. Maybe a bit more independent thought next lynch?
These two posts do not seem like they are coming from a civvie tbh. The "I told you so" seems more like something a baddie would say to gain some civvie credit. The comments also seem more like that are intended to divide us even further....not constructive IMO.
You do realize I can't be two different people right?
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Hey rabbit, I heard your "bank" might need a bailout.
Just wanted to say this as I catch up:

Excuse me, DH? For someone so suspicious of all aggressive people, you are pretty freaking aggressive. This post just struck me as od. Not only is it pretty aggressive, but it's kind of the type of thing a baddie might do to try and get everyone to trust them; say I told you so!
I was ribbing rabbit, I wasn't being aggressive towards anyone else. I always rib rabbit. I love rabbit rib.. What were we talking about?
What a snarky/jokey response.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm not planning anything Boats. I just feel very strongly that LT tangled herself up in her reaction to my voting analysis and her reactions since. :bounce:

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:

Geez.
Except initially all I did was say "these people voted together both times." And you reacted over the top and very defensive about it. I didn't say anything about "All these people are mafia."

Good try though LT. I'm sure you're really scrambling back there in your BTSC about how to get out of this one.
I most certainly did not react in an over the top way... AT ALL. Now you are just annoying me....

WTF are you smoking? I swear...

YOU HAVE NO CASE! I am not bad! Your case is a bogus bunch of hogwash.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:INH.

Pursuing legitimate thought and sheep voting are two different things, not sure how that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sure you'll elaborate though.
See my many posts talking about your hypocrisy. Also I pursued a legitimate thought by voting for you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not planning anything Boats. I just feel very strongly that LT tangled herself up in her reaction to my voting analysis and her reactions since. :bounce:
You are just making shit up and I am fed up with it.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [DAY 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Any reason other than the fact that he wanted to avoid a penalty?

Don;t make other people do all the work, man~

You know, sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all :P

As I said

1. Rabbit defended his contest behavior while bringing up Epig as suspect for posting and not voting. (Even if it was just a joke, Rabbit's on my list and him helping out INH only deepens my suspicions.)
2. His vote for bea seems to me to be more of a "go with the flow, don't ruffle any feathers" vote than anything else.

Adding
3. His defense thusfar has been a very snarky "No U" marathon
As for the posts you quoted, I found it funny that INH's defense to my case was essentially "no u lol"
Uh no, do you even read my posts?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not planning anything Boats. I just feel very strongly that LT tangled herself up in her reaction to my voting analysis and her reactions since. :bounce:

Who suggested the angry civvie routine in your BTSC? :ponder:

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

DharmaHelper wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :WTF:
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :WTF:

I only ask because "LOL WUT?" didn't work and "Dismissive" didn't work so "Angry Civvie!" seems like it might not do so hot either.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stepping away....
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [DAY 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Any reason other than the fact that he wanted to avoid a penalty?

Don;t make other people do all the work, man~

You know, sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all :P

As I said

1. Rabbit defended his contest behavior while bringing up Epig as suspect for posting and not voting. (Even if it was just a joke, Rabbit's on my list and him helping out INH only deepens my suspicions.)
2. His vote for bea seems to me to be more of a "go with the flow, don't ruffle any feathers" vote than anything else.

Adding
3. His defense thusfar has been a very snarky "No U" marathon
As for the posts you quoted, I found it funny that INH's defense to my case was essentially "no u lol"
Adding

4) Apart from his responses to my case, when I read back to his earlier posts alot of them are surface-only posts as I said a while back, not really adding one thing or another.
Let's take a look.
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:As for INH:

His eagerness to complete the first challenge bugged me, as I've said a million times. What more can I say that I haven't already? Rabbit defended INH's actions and poked at Epig for something less suspect IMO, which pinged me again, and since then INH's posts have been very non-participatory for the most part, mostly joking around etc etc, and his vote for bea was odd as well. Uhh, how? And I'm not exactly sure how my posts are non-participatory at all.

He mentions Epig and axxon's early vote as freaking him out, then jumps on the bea vote with one post saying that bea is his "strongest suspicion" but not giving specifics. Since then it's been mostly the jokey aloof posts I mentioned.
The Bea case came up fairly late in the day, and it made more sense to me. Also, what do you want me to do, restate the obvious reasons that everyone was talking about at the time. Shame on me for trying to keep things light. :solitary:
Response to your accusations which you then ignored.

insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.

Dunno, as I said I'm not quite willing to buy into the impending Droopwagon, probably exclusively because you seem so determined to get people on board.
DH, Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think Kate in particular has been as I said, very agressive in terms of getting people to suspect who she thinks they should suspect :P
Irony.
Both posts suggesting that you are being hypocritical.

insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I meant the crazy double triple quadruple posting, INH. Like you were treating it like a contest. Also the posts you made that were not 3 sentences long. That's what set off bells in my head that made me recall JLvA
I didn't mean to treat it like a contest, and the short posts were a result of me misreading the instructions saying each post had to be 3 sentences long.
My answer to your question which you ignored.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hence "apart from his responses to my case."

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, there's a lot of pings going on, but I'll be absent later tonight. I'm going to statement towards the role formerly known as CBK.
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

I'm more concerned about your analysis posts.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
I'm more concerned about your analysis posts.

What about it?

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I dunno, when I have info, or think I do, and can't find areal case, I flood the thread with data hoping a pattern emeges to someone. This is the kind of bizarre post I make in that situation. DH has been sounding frustratted and reasonably sincere, if snarkish, to me.

He has been screaming "INH!!!!!" For days, I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt :shrug:
Thanks. Though again, this isn't anything anybody else couldn't find if they sat down with it like I did. I don't have anything pointing me in INH's direction so much as I just want people to start focusing less on the Kool Aid voting. For the record, it's not that bizarre.
Thanks.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Look people, the 2 times I've said "us" or "we" or whatever this game, both of them I was referring to every single player in the game. That's all there is to it, but I understand that when you keep lynching civs it's hard for you to tell what's actually worth being suspicious of. Like maybe Dom arbitrarily trying to make cases that won't stick off semantics.
S~V~S wrote:I read Trice and reread him, and I have a role in mind for him, and I think he might be a civ, I won't be voting for him/. I wish he did not suspect me, but I kinda see why he might.

But regardless of who else may or maynot be bad, I still think FH probably is bad.
To be entirely fair, the role reveals from the book do force me to re-evaluate you at least to some degree. Yes, I agree with people saying this is your civ game, but like I explained early you (everybody) play(s) civ game as an indy. That's the only way you can win.
Kate wrote:
The Truth wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse psychology and voting for pluto.
11:25
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I'm going with my gut and guessing that the "resident" ordeal is reverse reverse psychology. So I'm reversing the reverse revere reverse psychology and voting for the sun.
11:28

Weird. Is three minutes enough to see that, think of a "witty" comeback and post?
It's almost like I'm smart or something. Not like I'm an electrical engineer or anything.

For the 3rd time, nobody is actually stupid enough to copy-paste things from a btsc chat room. Anybody who did that, would be doing 10000 other nooby mistakes and it would be obvious they are bad. You can even copy-paste that, if you want.

Now, if we look alll the way back at that Bea lynch, the one successful one we've had, there was an idea floating about that her teammates voted rabbit to save her. If we work on my personal belief that if the baddies were actually morons they'd be dead by now, I think maybe 1 person and no more on the team would have done that. I don't know whether that one person is CBK (or whoever replacement was) or FH. But I also think FH let slip her role, and it's a civ one. I will find the quote in a sec here.
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:

Geez.
It was not "useless". It was a simple record of people that voted for both Droopy and Vomp with some added stuff about vote timing. DH did not in any way come to the conclusion that any one person in his vote post "must be bad". It certainly wasn't "useless" in that it got some great discussion going. I think he may have hit something with all the "oh my god, that date is stupid and useless and makes no sense" stuff TBH. A few people went a little overboard in trying to debunk DH's conclusions when he didn't even make any conclusions! I think he's on to something with the responses. :ponder:
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

EBWOP: date=data
Some day, Some day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Trice if you think FH let slip which civvie role she is, requoting it so all the baddies know what you're talking about might not be the best course of action.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:@Trice if you think FH let slip which civvie role she is, requoting it so all the baddies know what you're talking about might not be the best course of action.
THIS^^

I saw it too, Trice. Not sure i believe it, though.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

DharmaHelper wrote:@Trice if you think FH let slip which civvie role she is, requoting it so all the baddies know what you're talking about might not be the best course of action.
Good point.
S~V~S wrote:
THIS^^

I saw it too, Trice. Not sure i believe it, though.
At least there is confirmation, so now you can believe me.

Because of that I guess I'm going to vote CBK
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Flyin' High »

I need to vote now as I won't have a chance to get back online before the lynch ends.

I am going to vote with my initial suspicion of the Day which was CBK/Timmer. Hopefully there will be a chance for more discussion on the case I addressed about Trice since people I'm trusting as civvie don't necessarily agree with it which gives me pause.

*Votes CBK/Timmer*
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”