50%

Total votes: 16
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 am Lol Sloonei what are you doing?
This post was made an hour and 40 min before EOD when Sloonei switched his vote to Wilgy without a word.

His next post was an hour later.
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 am does anyone feel like they can confidently say they have any idea what's going on in this game?
Can you explain what you meant by this?

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 am Took a final look at vote tally. Epignosis is here. Hasn't weighed in or voted yet. Planning to vote late to have the most control over the lynch? :eye:
Why? Is Jack in trouble?
Best post of the game. :biggrin:

I'm reading EOD Quin posts. Should I even ask what these are supposed to mean, @Quin or do you give up?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:04 am I'm dropping my vote on speed. he seems worse than Wilgy and more likely to net a mafia

I'll be around and am willing to change if it doesn't seem like a speed lynch is the best thing
I also definitely announced my vote for speedchuck.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.
Like here's an example. Epi was 109% right about Jimmy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spoiler: show
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:46 am
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:43 am
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 am

I fundamentally disagree with you but that isn't particularly shocking to me.
what's your best argument for jay being town?
Got none. Epi's case just sucks.
what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
<------------------------------
Two more. Quin so bad.

Incidentally, this makes Sloonei look better. Why have this exchange if Quin and Sloonei were partners?

Didn't I previously theorize Quin and Sloonei can't be w/w?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:54 am "Jay lynched Mesk over Dom even though he had a GTH town read on Mesk because Mesk had posts and that's suspicious" was his case. That's not even a misrepresentation.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 am What is worse for me is that 3J elected to vote Mesk over Dom because...Mesk had more to say? That's shit, and 3J should know it's shit.
That's a bad case and he should feel bad for making it.
How so?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:54 am "Jay lynched Mesk over Dom even though he had a GTH town read on Mesk because Mesk had posts and that's suspicious" was his case. That's not even a misrepresentation.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 am What is worse for me is that 3J elected to vote Mesk over Dom because...Mesk had more to say? That's shit, and 3J should know it's shit.
How so?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.
And his case was 110% bullshit. Good Day.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by dunya »

I finished cbob - I don't see the case against him. Leaning town on him. I only played 1 game with him (Pirates) where he was a substitute in the end, but he presented himself very townish and a lot of the things he's said are things I've thought and said, a lot of his questions are also things I've pondered. Since I'm town, this sits well with me. I couldn't be arsed to do quote by quote since he has like 160posts and it's 3am. But very agreeable stuff.

I would not lynch him tomorrow.

speedchuck next. Maybe not tonight
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

How does Slooeni have so many posts, god damn. ISOing sloonei would be a total bitch. Good thing I still town read him!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 am
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:26 pm and with that drwilgy has become a 10 year old boy
Rude. Pokémon is awesome.
I'm playing through yellow right now, my first pokemon game ever.
Yellow's a really good one to start with since you get all three starters and a free Pikachu, who can be a pain to catch in R/B.

How far in are you? What's your team?
Not very far at all. 3 Gyms in.

I've got a Primeape, a Pikachu, a Charmeleon, a Paras, a Spearow, and a Diglett/Butterfree.
Last three slots still kinda vary at times. Level varies between 19 and 28.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:25 am I like the people on JJJ much more, so I'm swtiching over. JJJ
Post 3302.
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:17 am also i put my vote back on jay. his ISOs don't sway me much. That's exactly what I'd expect him to do as scum. It's exactly what he always says players, town or scum, should do in the face of pressure. I don't feel like his mesk vote came from a place of sincerity and prior to today I got very little sense that he was trying to solve the game in any capacity.
Post 3287.

My bad, guys. Sloonei voted Jimmy before Bob.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:33 pm Imo knowing Speed's alignment would break this game open but I'm not lynching him just for that.
It really wouldn't.

Catching up again.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck, since I've only seen you as mafia, could you link me to an active townie game you played?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm I regret not pursuing colonialbob more over the last couple of days. I never heard a good argument in favor of him being town and I haven't changed my mind on him. Digging through Jay Mountain only strengthened my read. Does anybody have an argument for colonialbob to be town?
According to himself he was one of the main forces in restarting the Jay lynch.
Dubious and borderline irrelevant given my concern that Jay was primed for a bus.
where has he made this bold claim?
I doubt the realism of your theory when there were two players with 3-5 votes each and Jay was lagging at third place.

Why bussing him at all?
Because of the atmosphere in the thread from the end of Day 3 on. Jay was public suspect #1. He saw the writing on the wall and would have tried to put as much distance between himself and his teammates as possible. How the votes looked at any given point during the day is irrelevant to my theory.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm Are you dying of the flu? I don't care. Are you behind on 20 reports? Couldn't give a damn.
so mean :puppy:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 pm How does Slooeni have so many posts, god damn. ISOing sloonei would be a total bitch. Good thing I still town read him!
i have a problem
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 pm
And his case was 110% bullshit. Good Day.
Why?

I can't help but feel townie Quin would be worried in your situation and feel the need to keep himself from being mislynched.

All I can see from you is flip and doubling down on the same empty arguements (at best) that scum we just lynched used.

Why?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 pm can anyone say something for or against a speedchuck/Jack pairing.

It's late and I'm lazy at 2am.
I ship it
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

you know what I like this night phase, Jack hasn't shut up. This is a good thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 am Lol Sloonei what are you doing?
This post was made an hour and 40 min before EOD when Sloonei switched his vote to Wilgy without a word.

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 am does anyone feel like they can confidently say they have any idea what's going on in this game?

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 am Took a final look at vote tally. Epignosis is here. Hasn't weighed in or voted yet. Planning to vote late to have the most control over the lynch? :eye:
Why? Is Jack in trouble?

I'm reading EOD Quin posts. Should I even ask what these are supposed to mean, @Quin or do you give up?
I was hovering around online but not able to talk when I moved my vote to wilgy. when I returned, the thread was continuing to be chaotic. Most of this game has just felt like people yelling over each other. It's felt uncoordinated and messy. Hence my "does anyone know what's going on?" post. A lot of people seemed to agree with the sentiment. I wasn't feigning cluelessness or anything, I was just commenting on the general tone of the thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:08 pm speedchuck next. Maybe not tonight
I am immune to night lynches anyway.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:19 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 pm can anyone say something for or against a speedchuck/Jack pairing.

It's late and I'm lazy at 2am.
I ship it
good one, matey.

I am town reading both jack and speedchuck individually at this point, so I have that to say against their hypothetical pairing
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:22 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:08 pm speedchuck next. Maybe not tonight
I am immune to night lynches anyway.
I meant going through your posts :ohyeah:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 pmYou've used the word weird in other contexts. It's a terrible word. It says nothing.
I literally just explained to you what it says in the very post you quoted. It means that you have frequently bizarre behavior that doesn't necessarily signify that you're bad.
No. The word "information" has a set meaning, especially in the context of Mafia.
That's not true at all, thats not even true from an English teacher standpoint. Language is in constant evolution. Words have multiple definitions and in this case information is facts that can be used to inform future choices and decisions.
I kept asking you what information would have been gained from a Mesk lynch that any other lynch couldn't provide, and you couldn't answer. Ergo, lynching people because it is perceived that information will be gathered from the lynch is evil. It is evil all the time. JaggedJimmyJay just did it and he was bad. He knew better and somehow he did it anyway.

Lynching to get information is lynching to get closer to endgame under the disguise of looking helpful. You aren't helpful. Neither was JJJ.
I'm not going to respond to you on this particular topic unless you can prove to me that you're willing to actually read my posts. I've responded to you about what we could have learned from Mesks' lynch had she been mafia that we wouldn't have learned from Dom's lynch. I've pointed out that I was the earliest to suspect Mesk. You've neglected to pay attention to any of that.
Why did you secretly vote for speedchuck? I saw it. Then your vote was on 3J when it was all said and done. You had talked more about speedchuck than about JJJ.
As pointed out in my other posts, I didn't secretly vote for anyone, and I looked into JJJ plenty during day 4, please read my posts.
What information did 3J's lynch give you?
JJJ's lynch gives us a baseline for figuring out who his teammates are and also which players are unlikely to be his teammates, for example you're not likely to be mafia because you held a strong stance against JJJ over the course of a couple games.

"but Kyle that's not information that's just an opinion, I'm an English teacher so my rigid view of the English language only allows for one definition for each word and the only thing that qualifies as information is anything the host says in host posts"

Not true, Epignosis. Mafia is a puzzle game centered around using facts in conjunction with inductive reasoning to figure out who's linked and unlinked and ultimately solve the puzzle of who keeps killing everyone. Each host confirmed nugget of Intel puts a new pin yarn dot string on that big old cork board that when completed helps us win the game. If you disagree then that's on you.
What did you think mafia 3J would do under pressure?
how would I know? I assumed he'd have defended himself or something. Either defend himself and try to live or give up and let his teammates bus him. I've never seen anyone as a mafia spend their last day alive doing 6 ISO reads.
But why didn't you announce your vote for speedchuck? Why didn't you announce your vote for 3J? What have you to hide? It seems like plenty (but probably not caverns, if you know what I mean :mafia: ).
I announced both votes.
Your vote would have never gone to 3J if other people hadn't voted there. 3J was dead meat and you cast a token vote on him. It didn't change anything. You abandoned your conviction of speedchuck when 3J was going down. And didn't even say so.
I really didn't have that much conviction in my vote on speedchuck in the first place. It's true I voted for Jay because other people were voting for him. Voting for someone that isn't one of the top two vote getters is mathematically speaking a waste of a vote.
You also helped 3J lynch Mesk instead of Dom or anybody else:
Mesk was my suspicion first, Epig. Please read my posts.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm speedchuck, since I've only seen you as mafia, could you link me to an active townie game you played?
Pokemon Mafia

I was only active until I died on Night 2, but I think this is the best representation, it being the only other game I've played with no claims and short days.

Here is another town game of mine

It's been a while because of all these LMS and scum games.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:23 pm I am town reading both jack and speedchuck individually at this point, so I have that to say against their hypothetical pairing
your opinion matters to me because you were the host of the Pirates game and saw scum speedchuck from day 1. Do you not feel any similar pinges? Cos I get that (well, I also don't want him to pass through the cracks).

Can someone tell me the name of a game speedchuck was town in and I can look it up for myself.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why? Is Jack in trouble?

Dude, when I flip town you're gonna have egg on your face so bad. :beer:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

THANKS SPEEDCHUCK. Ya'll can ignore the second part of my last post.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm also as of today I am applying a strict no empathy rule
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:26 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm speedchuck, since I've only seen you as mafia, could you link me to an active townie game you played?
Pokemon Mafia

I was only active until I died on Night 2, but I think this is the best representation, it being the only other game I've played with no claims and short days.

How many games have you played in total--only 2 town games in a year seems low :P
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:23 pm I am town reading both jack and speedchuck individually at this point, so I have that to say against their hypothetical pairing
your opinion matters to me because you were the host of the Pirates game and saw scum speedchuck from day 1. Do you not feel any similar pinges? Cos I get that (well, I also don't want him to pass through the cracks).

Can someone tell me the name of a game speedchuck was town in and I can look it up for myself.
don't put too much stock in my vantage point for pirates. That game took place during the busiest period of my life in years. I had very little time to read everything. That said, I do remember a point in the early game where I would not have believed he was scum if I had not sent him his rolecard myself. So there's that.

But I have seen speedchuck's game as both alignments. This game is a bit of an oddity as he seems less focused than I've ever seen him, regardless of alignment. I am town reading him largely due to his interactions with Jay. I got the sense that Jay genuinely wanted him lynched, and that speedchuck was genuinely irritated by his interrogation tactics. That doesn't happen between teammates acting in the thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Pokemon Mafia

Went through Pokemon, a pity they killed you so early cos there's not enough substance in there, but I made some notes for when I ISO you here. I'll check the second now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Why? Is Jack in trouble?

If that happened, I'd just be annoyed that you made a defense of Jimmy you can't substantiate, didn't care to defend yourself and hurt your faction by not even trying.

Why would I even be slightly embarrassed? If our positions were reversed, you'd say this defense wasn't good enough and you'd vote for me.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:28 pm
Pokemon Mafia

How many games have you played in total--only 2 town games in a year seems low :P
The site went down for part of this year, maybe 4 months? I don't remember everything, but I think I've been in 2 LMS games, 2 scum games, one third party game, and 2 town games this year. Not including Mountain.

Is there a record of this stuff somewhere? now what, I'm interested. Time to find my stuff.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 pm
Pokemon Mafia

Went through Pokemon, a pity they killed you so early cos there's not enough substance in there, but I made some notes for when I ISO you here. I'll check the second now.
I'm glad I read the pokemon game. nutella, Eloh and DrWilgy are all things I've been looking for badly.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Why? Is Jack in trouble?

If that happened, I'd just be annoyed that you made a defense of Jimmy you can't substantiate, didn't care to defend yourself and hurt your faction by not even trying.

Why would I even be slightly embarrassed? If our positions were reversed, you'd say this defense wasn't good enough and you'd vote for me.
I didn't defend him. I called Epi's case bad. Which it was. You've just rejected the "why" for that perspective because [insert some dumb reason here]. I'm not defending myself because I don't need to. You're in a tunnel. Get out of it.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:40 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 pm
Pokemon Mafia

I'm glad I read the pokemon game. nutella, Eloh and DrWilgy are all things I've been looking for badly.
lol @ Eloh's iso in Pokemon. I wanna give her a hug.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 pm As of now, I would call the mafia 3J, Kylemii, malakim2099, and one other.
Have you even read Warren Peace?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Phenon - 3P
Gatsby - Town
Blue Velvet - Dog (town)
Search for Quin - Town
Pirate - Scum
Night Vale -0 Scum
SF2 - town
Pokemon - town
Elemental - LMS
Chicka Chicka 123 - LMS

five town games actually
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

whoa reading through Wilgy's pokemon posts. D:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I honestly remember nothing of most of my town games. GL dunya.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Quin hasn't been the only fellow accusing me of bad logic or pretending not to know anything. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 pm I called Epi's case bad. Which it was. You've just rejected the "why" for that perspective because [insert some dumb reason here]. I'm not defending myself because I don't need to. You're in a tunnel. Get out of it.
What is the why?
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 am

I fundamentally disagree with you but that isn't particularly shocking to me.
what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
No reason provided.
No reason provided.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Also Dunya, when you find my best town game, let me know. I'd like to make a point about it. If you go that far.

Phenon - 3P(anti-town tho)
Gatsby - Town
Blue Velvet - Dog (town)
Search for Quin - Town
Pirate - Scum
Night Vale -0 Scum
SF2 - town
Pokemon - town
Elemental - LMS
Chicka Chicka 123 - LMS

In case anyone wants it. Full syndicate history. I have another site's worth of old history, but we'll ignore that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:55 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 pm I called Epi's case bad. Which it was. You've just rejected the "why" for that perspective because [insert some dumb reason here]. I'm not defending myself because I don't need to. You're in a tunnel. Get out of it.
What is the why?
what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
No reason provided.
No reason provided.
I said why once. Good enough for me. Unless you're interested in turning me into a cheap lynch, you'll look for yourself.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:55 pm
What is the why?

what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
No reason provided.
No reason provided.
I said why once. Good enough for me. Unless you're interested in turning me into a cheap lynch, you'll look for yourself.
No. This isn't how it works. Quote a link. I'm not digging through your posts. I don't have the time.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm but now that I have to explain the premise of the joke it just seems kind of mean spirited. Sorry Marmot, love you.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 pm epig, the only reason I welcomed JJJ was so I could make fun of Marmots spelling mistake. I love making fun of people's spelling mistakes, it's like my favorite thing.

I made the malakim??? Post cus I'd never met or heard of malakim before on this website
*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Uh oh, who invited famous Victorian Era English writer and social critic Charles Dickens to play mafia with us and what did he do with our dear friend Epignosis?
Charles Dickens had a lot of sex. :workit:
So does Epignosis.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Why? Is Jack in trouble?

I didn't defend him. I called Epi's case bad. Which it was. You've just rejected the "why" for that perspective because [insert some dumb reason here]. I'm not defending myself because I don't need to. You're in a tunnel. Get out of it.
:confused:

You still haven't said what the why is.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm but now that I have to explain the premise of the joke it just seems kind of mean spirited. Sorry Marmot, love you.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 pm epig, the only reason I welcomed JJJ was so I could make fun of Marmots spelling mistake. I love making fun of people's spelling mistakes, it's like my favorite thing.

I made the malakim??? Post cus I'd never met or heard of malakim before on this website
*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Uh oh, who invited famous Victorian Era English writer and social critic Charles Dickens to play mafia with us and what did he do with our dear friend Epignosis?
Charles Dickens had a lot of sex. :workit:
So does Epignosis.
I'd imagine so. Dat singing voice.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

k
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”