50%

Total votes: 16
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:49 pm Another question for people who are good at analyzing this sort of thing: Why might Jack have been killed? He was still on a lot of people's radar and has been a controversial figure for much of the game.

He was after myself and Quin most recently, as well as malakim.
Long history of calling out dunya as well.
no, as my dear late friend Jack would put it: that's fake.

The history was I called him out and persisted on him, and he reversed it on me. Typical townies going at each other because one townie thinks the other townie is bad, so the other townie thinks that townie must be bad.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] Would you vote malakim with me please? :hug: You don't have to stay or anything. Just vote him for a while.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:49 pm Another question for people who are good at analyzing this sort of thing: Why might Jack have been killed? He was still on a lot of people's radar and has been a controversial figure for much of the game.

I think mafia analyzed the day 2 no lynch result (they don't know who Everest is, and neither do the majority of us, but they do know who Sutter Buttes is so that's one advantage over us) and figured Jack must have some important role after we began discussing it a little more yesterday. Why wasn't Jack lynched? Let's kill him. Also he's one of the loudest participants in this game, and has flung shit everywhere it's supposed to and everywhere it's not which is extremely good because it rifles everyone's feathers.

The Daisy kill is slightly weird to me though. Maybe they figured out she was K2 from writing style (and opinions).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:01 pm @Sloonei Would you vote malakim with me please? :hug: You don't have to stay or anything. Just vote him for a while.
I moved to malakim. I'm fine with either malakim or Wilgy.

Also I think someone should get rid of INH. I would even argue modkilling him would be beneficial to us because our day phases are of the essence, but I don't want to open that can of worms.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:01 pm @Sloonei Would you vote malakim with me please? :hug: You don't have to stay or anything. Just vote him for a while.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:07 pm
Why?
Because mal is bad. And I'm doing a thing.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

No one is going to replace INH (indeed anyone who does will be a prime suspect ala malakim and who is really going to read 99 pages).

If he is town, mafia won't see a reason to kill an inactive.

If he is mafia, we've gotten rid of a mafiaso.

If he is town, and we vig him, we've not really hurt ourselves much because let's say INH lives till a LyLo situation---what on earth will he bring to the table? No vote, no action, nothing.

I don't think wasting today's lynch on him is a good idea. If you thought lynching Mesk was a bad idea, INH is even worse. But honestly, vigging him from this game if possible isn't that bad of an idea. *shrug*
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm hoping sig promised a return this week and he keeps that promise.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm I have a theory that with the events of this game so far, 2 no lynches, 2 failed kills, the death of jaggedJimmyJay, the levels of trust and amount of information inferences we've been able to make. I think those things would reasonably make Nadia members frustrated with this game as a whole and probably drop off in effort I think I've been seeing that with Quin, and also on some level Malakim
I'd argue that the lack of deaths has inhibited the flow of information and resulted more chaos and uncertainty among townies than is usual. I don't think this would frustrate the bad boys and girls.
Maybe, but this game has also got living player numbers typical of how the game would look on night 2, even without role card drops we've got somewhere between 1-6 (depending on your point of view) inferred and trusted civs, and JJJ was lynched by a CFD I can't imagine all of that happening without causing at least a little grief.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm I have a theory that with the events of this game so far, 2 no lynches, 2 failed kills, the death of jaggedJimmyJay, the levels of trust and amount of information inferences we've been able to make. I think those things would reasonably make Nadia members frustrated with this game as a whole and probably drop off in effort I think I've been seeing that with Quin, and also on some level Malakim
I'd argue that the lack of deaths has inhibited the flow of information and resulted more chaos and uncertainty among townies than is usual. I don't think this would frustrate the bad boys and girls.
Maybe, but this game has also got living player numbers typical of how the game would look on night 2, even without role card drops we've got somewhere between 1-6 (depending on your point of view) inferred and trusted civs, and JJJ was lynched by a CFD I can't imagine all of that happening without causing at least a little grief.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I think mafia analyzed the day 2 no lynch result (they don't know who Everest is, and neither do the majority of us, but they do know who Sutter Buttes is so that's one advantage over us) and figured Jack must have some important role after we began discussing it a little more yesterday. Why wasn't Jack lynched? Let's kill him. Also he's one of the loudest participants in this game, and has flung shit everywhere it's supposed to and everywhere it's not which is extremely good because it rifles everyone's feathers.

The Daisy kill is slightly weird to me though. Maybe they figured out she was K2 from writing style (and opinions).
I expected Daisy to die. Her, Epi, and myself were the most widely-accepted town reads except for nutella. Killing me or Epi would have incriminated Jay, and I don't think he'd be prone to do that. Daisy was eliminated because everyone trusted her.

I agree that there's merit to the theory that they were taking a guess at Jack's role. My first thought, however, was that he was removed to frame one or two of his suspects. I expected me or Epi to die. There's been every bit as much speculation about what role I might have as there was for Jack.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:09 pm
Why?
I like my vote where it is for now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:55 pm

It's probably the best point for Malakim, unless the kill was locked in early. With Jack's legacy post as is, in Malakim's spot, I wouldn't want the last thing an engaged and confirmed town said to be suspecting of me. WIFOM though, as well as the timing of the nightkill getting sent in. Malakim hasn't even been around. Just a thought.

I do remember jack being the only one after Quin. I should probably ISO jack's most recent day.

linki: I still think Dunya's town though.
Jack made his legacy post after the deadline
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Why?
:disappoint:

linki: huh well that settles that I guess
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm I agree that there's merit to the theory that they were taking a guess at Jack's role. My first thought, however, was that he was removed to frame one or two of his suspects. I expected me or Epi to die. There's been every bit as much speculation about what role I might have as there was for Jack.
I don't think people actually still do that?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm I agree that there's merit to the theory that they were taking a guess at Jack's role. My first thought, however, was that he was removed to frame one or two of his suspects. I expected me or Epi to die. There's been every bit as much speculation about what role I might have as there was for Jack.
I do. When I'm scum, I'm fricken Light Yagami. I'll select a kill for the wine, or gives someone an insanity curse that implicates a group of people because it references a game of a bygone age.

We're out there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:15 pm
Why?

would telling me what the Thing that you are doing defeat the purpose of said Thing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

It's probably why you died in pirates.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't know how other people approach nightkills and each one is unique. Jack was just not a player I expected to die last night, so I had to consider why he might have received that attention.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also important to note while reading this:
Wilgy was on the lynch bandwagon of Mesk with JJJ and Kylemii (who isn't a top suspect, and I don't hold bad feelings for here in this particular scenario because Mesk was actually one of his suspects and he'd built a real case on her, he explained why he felt her flip would be more revealing than dom, and generally, I can fall behind that even though I still think the Mesk lynch was terrible).

Wilgy seems different than the games I played with him in seinfeld and pirates. I also reviewed other civ games and anti-town games he's played and while his activity level is slightly lower than hyped up baddie Wilgy, his posting style and methods of inquisition without taking hard stances and being controversial are very much aligned.

His posts read like a lot of general comments and observations, throwing in some questions for good measure. It doesn't feel like someone who is taking any sort of significant stance. This far into the game (this was Day 4 when I made this observation) I find it hard to believe any townie wouldn't have made strong stances yet, even if one that we can recognize him for. Wilgy argued rainbow lists are dumb (I can't verify if he's never used them), but he never even made good/bad player lists, which I know for a fact he does do. He doesn't strike me as someone who is very townie-centric this game, which may be funny since I town-read him in Pirates and all he did was post a shit load of emojis, but he was calling people out on his own: something he has not at all demonstrated here.

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 pm And I just realized it's Night 1. Read the poll and thought day 1 ended tonight at midnight. Whoops.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I'm not really buying the idea that she feels guilty about rolling Mafia, making it affect her very first post in the game.
WHo the hell feels guilty about being mafia anyway?
I do. I don't like killing my friends. Choosing who to take out of a game feels bad.

My first look into Wilgy revolved around whether these posts were sincere or not. I am biased because I already am leaning anti-town for Wilgy. Neither are aligntment indicative, but it was rather upfront for Wilgy so early in the game to out himself as "I feel guilty because I don't like killing my friends"

Has Wilgy been playing a guilty game? Is the game on us and he's been lying about that?

I have stuff to do so I'll be back to talk more about Wilgy when I can.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I definitely think players avoid kills that would incriminate themselves or their partners, and that's just the other side of the same coin as killing to frame other players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 pm I definitely think players avoid kills that would incriminate themselves or their partners, and that's just the other side of the same coin as killing to frame other players.
If I was scum, and I decided to kill Jack, I'd roll with it man. How many townies would actually believe after all that heavy arguing I'd just kill him? Not many. I'm probably not the best scum player. :haha:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also important: there are 3 scummers out there still. Of course Jack incriminated at least one of them.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP Jack.

Maybe they had a role in mind for him? I certainly had a role in mind for Jack, though it's only a moderately threatening one for the scum. :shrug:

I'm cool with *voting Malakim*. Still waffling quite a bit on Bob, Kyle, LC, and Wilgy.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh and Eloh. Her thing with LC this morning was pingy.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Why?

would telling me what the Thing that you are doing defeat the purpose of said Thing?
It would have, but the purpose is already defeated now. Basically, I'm tinfoiling you.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 pm Also I am a suspect to you because you believe I bussed Jay. How can you treat my line of suspicion as illegitimate? We're looking for the same thing; it's just our results that are different.
No. You're a suspect to me because

1) I believe Jimmy and Dom/Mal are w/w and you voted to save Dom/Mal. Worse, you did so with no reasoning or conviction.

2) You voted Wilgy with all my other suspects instead of Jimmy or Speed, which no explanation, creating a scenario where the only town read of mine between the three of them was more likely to be lynched as of an hour before EOD.

3) You keep handwaiving the incredibly strong cases against Mal (obviously saved by Jimmy) and Quin (obviously trying to save Mal and then Jimmy and refuses to say why).

I don't actually care one way or another about your vote for Jimmy. If you hadn't voted or said anything at all, the outcome would be the same.
This bothers me, because I'm prone to find a few townreads and stick to my guns REALLY HARD on them. You're one of those townreads. You still read town. But it bothers me that you haven't moved against malakim in any substantial way. (I know you already probably responded to this somewhere. This game has too many posts.)

If there's a high-posting mafia member, it might be sloonei.

Was it you who first brought up the "Jay being bussed" theory? (I honestly can't remember, and the game is getting too big for me to want to look.) Introducing that after JJJ got lynched took the focus completely away from you. Could be an interesting gambit for you OR a scummate. As for killing Jack, you're the one scumread he had that nobody else was following. The most likely to slip through the cracks if Jack just disappeared, as everyone else has a townread on you and was basically ignoring Jack.

I was testing in a silly childish way to see if you'd even put a single vote on Malakim for kicks. You refused. You probably refused because my request was silly, but it doesn't give me good feels. Thus, :disappoint: .

Of course that also mostly dependent on Malakim being scum, sooooooooo
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Aaand I keep forgetting about Quin. He's still on the table. (Honestly if he turns out to be scum I'll be mad that he made it this long since I've suspected him for basically the entire game and he keeps managing to stay under the main radar)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Y'all converted me to saying "scum" lol I used to hate that term but now I use it all the time :p I guess I used to say "baddies" and that just feels silly/childish to me now, idk. I guess "mafia" is a decent generic term too
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm Oh and Eloh. Her thing with LC this morning was pingy.
I simply can't see Elohcin being bad after Jay's hard push against her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

"Was it you who first brought up the "Jay being bussed" theory? (I honestly can't remember, and the game is getting too big for me"

I believe it was colonialbob if memory serves right. I'll check.

I don't think Sloonei is scum though.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 pm Y'all converted me to saying "scum" lol I used to hate that term but now I use it all the time :p I guess I used to say "baddies" and that just feels silly/childish to me now, idk. I guess "mafia" is a decent generic term too
I'd say "mafia" if it wasn't so hard to distinguish whether I'm referring to the mafia team or the game of mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 pm also important to note while reading this:
Wilgy was on the lynch bandwagon of Mesk with JJJ and Kylemii (who isn't a top suspect, and I don't hold bad feelings for here in this particular scenario because Mesk was actually one of his suspects and he'd built a real case on her, he explained why he felt her flip would be more revealing than dom, and generally, I can fall behind that even though I still think the Mesk lynch was terrible).
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 pm @speedchuck

"Was it you who first brought up the "Jay being bussed" theory? (I honestly can't remember, and the game is getting too big for me"

I believe it was colonialbob if memory serves right. I'll check.

I don't think Sloonei is scum though.
Fair enough. I'm lazy. And, if it needed saying, Sloonei and Cbob not w/w, so that part of my tinfoil has a wrinkle in it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Why?

It would have, but the purpose is already defeated now. Basically, I'm tinfoiling you.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 pm Also I am a suspect to you because you believe I bussed Jay. How can you treat my line of suspicion as illegitimate? We're looking for the same thing; it's just our results that are different.
No. You're a suspect to me because

1) I believe Jimmy and Dom/Mal are w/w and you voted to save Dom/Mal. Worse, you did so with no reasoning or conviction.

2) You voted Wilgy with all my other suspects instead of Jimmy or Speed, which no explanation, creating a scenario where the only town read of mine between the three of them was more likely to be lynched as of an hour before EOD.

3) You keep handwaiving the incredibly strong cases against Mal (obviously saved by Jimmy) and Quin (obviously trying to save Mal and then Jimmy and refuses to say why).

I don't actually care one way or another about your vote for Jimmy. If you hadn't voted or said anything at all, the outcome would be the same.
This bothers me, because I'm prone to find a few townreads and stick to my guns REALLY HARD on them. You're one of those townreads. You still read town. But it bothers me that you haven't moved against malakim in any substantial way. (I know you already probably responded to this somewhere. This game has too many posts.)

If there's a high-posting mafia member, it might be sloonei.

Was it you who first brought up the "Jay being bussed" theory? (I honestly can't remember, and the game is getting too big for me to want to look.) Introducing that after JJJ got lynched took the focus completely away from you. Could be an interesting gambit for you OR a scummate. As for killing Jack, you're the one scumread he had that nobody else was following. The most likely to slip through the cracks if Jack just disappeared, as everyone else has a townread on you and was basically ignoring Jack.

I was testing in a silly childish way to see if you'd even put a single vote on Malakim for kicks. You refused. You probably refused because my request was silly, but it doesn't give me good feels. Thus, :disappoint: .

Of course that also mostly dependent on Malakim being scum, sooooooooo
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pm I was testing in a silly childish way to see if you'd even put a single vote on Malakim for kicks. You refused. You probably refused because my request was silly, but it doesn't give me good feels. Thus, :disappoint: .
I don't like this. The fact that Sloonei has built up a huge case against colonialbob and voted for him, and refuses to change his vote at your beck and call does not incriminate him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 pm Y'all converted me to saying "scum" lol I used to hate that term but now I use it all the time :p I guess I used to say "baddies" and that just feels silly/childish to me now, idk. I guess "mafia" is a decent generic term too
I'd say "mafia" if it wasn't so hard to distinguish whether I'm referring to the mafia team or the game of mafia.
I always say scum. Is scum a bad word? :o
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Another point against Quin? His two suspects named after JJJ's drop? Me and Eloh. I think he feels like he's been cornered.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] I ruined it, didn't I? Me and you were buddies, and I screwed it up with my paranoia. :puppy:

linki: it's early in the day, and I'm looking for reactions for kicks. Gimme a break, Dunya. I'm allowed to throw shade where I want, and I have to continue Jack's legacy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:06 pm
I moved to malakim. I'm fine with either malakim or Wilgy.

Also I think someone should get rid of INH. I would even argue modkilling him would be beneficial to us because our day phases are of the essence, but I don't want to open that can of worms.
If this was any NF host he would have already been modkilled and nobody would have complained.

Better than wasting a vig kill on him.

You people are soft.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei tinfoil is definitely interesting (especially considering his Mesk vote switch that saved jay), but I thought that pretty much all of the theories as to how he survived Day 2 involved him being town. Unless... wait, there is one possibility. Hold on, I'm rethinking everything I had in mind for Jack and Sloonei and recalculating.... hmm I'll have to think about this more, it's really confusing. Bottom line is I think the chances of Sloonei being bad are very, very, very slim.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pmIf there's a high-posting mafia member, it might be sloonei.
Hey, didn't Sloonei push really hard for Jay's Lynch? Or am I misremembering? Cus I'm pretty sure that was a thing that happened.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

It does sound like Jack tbh.

RIP Jack. Your death will not be in vain <3
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

For future reference, is replacing back into a game a thing? I've done it several times on another site. I was vanilla town or some passive role (with no non-public night actions) and died early. Then I replaced a non-poster, with no more knowledge than I had with my other role. Is that a thing here?
I haven't seen it yet.

Not that I want to die and replace INH, or that anyone else can. Just wondering.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:47 pm Sloonei tinfoil is definitely interesting (especially considering his Mesk vote switch that saved jay), but I thought that pretty much all of the theories as to how he survived Day 2 involved him being town. Unless... wait, there is one possibility. Hold on, I'm rethinking everything I had in mind for Jack and Sloonei and recalculating.... hmm I'll have to think about this more, it's really confusing. Bottom line is I think the chances of Sloonei being bad are very, very, very slim.
lol, I love this post. I don't know why. The hold on, recalculating, hmmm, no it's confusing. :beer:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm @Sloonei I ruined it, didn't I? Me and you were buddies, and I screwed it up with my paranoia. :puppy:

linki: it's early in the day, and I'm looking for reactions for kicks. Gimme a break, Dunya. I'm allowed to throw shade where I want, and I have to continue Jack's legacy.
Nah. I'm open to being suspected. I trust that you'll drop this tinfoil soon though. I don't think my treatment of Jay reflects bussing at all. People are just skittish because of the way I handled the actual process of voting for him.

He was definitely bussed, but only on Day 4, and not necessarily by all of his teammates.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:50 pm For future reference, is replacing back into a game a thing? I've done it several times on another site. I was vanilla town or some passive role (with no non-public night actions) and died early. Then I replaced a non-poster, with no more knowledge than I had with my other role. Is that a thing here?
I haven't seen it yet.

Not that I want to die and replace INH, or that anyone else can. Just wondering.
It wouldn't work in a game like this because everyone has a role, but I can see it working in vanilla games like you said and have played in games in the past where it was a thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pmIf there's a high-posting mafia member, it might be sloonei.
Hey, didn't Sloonei push really hard for Jay's Lynch? Or am I misremembering? Cus I'm pretty sure that was a thing that happened.
He was my top suspect from the end of Day 3 onward.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Haha I'm not going to be around at all for the last 7-8 hours of day 5. Gonna be very iffy after the next 3.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

"poll runs til 2:43 am" well I guess I'll.... probably be up for that
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:00 pm "poll runs til 2:43 am" well I guess I'll.... probably be up for that
West coast, huh? Us eastern folks have it a bit later.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”