dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Night 2]

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:26 pm I, to this point, don't understand the case on Sig.
To put it most succinctly:

He had posts. They looked like they were substantive. They weren't. It looked bad. He wasn't bad. Oops.
This.

Big deal guys :rolleyes: speed and Quin acting like no one has ever been mislynched in the history of mafia.
No, but sig has been mislynched enough times that when he gets mislynched under these circumstances there's probably something sketchy happening.
I've played 2 other games recently (Mountains and Pirates) where people called sig scum and I read him as town (he was town both games). Where did I mislynch him before? I felt his meta was off in this game. I am new here also, and don't know about sig's history with mislynches (except when he was lynched in Mountains it was inevitable to avoid as a disappearing player in a game of POE).

Have you never contributed to sig's mislynch? :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 pm u forgot me fam
u close doe fam
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:54 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm Kylemii
Long Con
Made
novaselinenever
Quin
Simon
TonyStarkPrim

dunya
Thanks! Tell me more about why you feel Quin is scum, since he's someone you have previous experience with.
Idunno girl, it was just because sig died & quins to blame.

& idk how you guys play games here, but from where I've played it's usually quin & sloonei to die first cause they lead he town best & mafia wants them out asap. But not everyone sees that here.. atleast not for quin
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh??????????????
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:26 pm I, to this point, don't understand the case on Sig.
To put it most succinctly:

He had posts. They looked like they were substantive. They weren't. It looked bad. He wasn't bad. Oops.
This.

Big deal guys :rolleyes: speed and Quin acting like no one has ever been mislynched in the history of mafia.
No, but sig has been mislynched enough times that when he gets mislynched under these circumstances there's probably something sketchy happening.
I've played 2 other games recently (Mountains and Pirates) where people called sig scum and I read him as town (he was town both games). Where did I mislynch him before? I felt his meta was off in this game. I am new here also, and don't know about sig's history with mislynches (except when he was lynched in Mountains it was inevitable to avoid as a disappearing player in a game of POE).

Have you never contributed to sig's mislynch? :beer:
I never said you mislynched him. Frankly I've got no beef with you making the case except for that I disagree with it.

I have. Multiple times. That's why I'm wary about mislynching sig.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:54 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm Kylemii
Long Con
Made
novaselinenever
Quin
Simon
TonyStarkPrim

dunya
Thanks! Tell me more about why you feel Quin is scum, since he's someone you have previous experience with.
Idunno girl, it was just because sig died & quins to blame.

& idk how you guys play games here, but from where I've played it's usually quin & sloonei to die first cause they lead he town best & mafia wants them out asap. But not everyone sees that here.. atleast not for quin
QUIN! Have you been living a double life on us? A secret town leader?
well...yeah.
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 am
Made wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:54 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:48 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:42 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:40 am Quin, lie about the identities of your teammates.
bwt
dave
dom
elohcin
glorfindel
jaggedjimmyjay
kylemii
lapluie
long con
marmot
nutella
sig
simon
sloonei
speedchuck
tonystarkprime
~~Quin~~
there's no room for me on this list
Fixed that 4 u bbz ;)
im the secret 17th townie? sweet
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya is bad. I keep hearing about my strong opposition to the sig lynch and "I knew it" posts, but they don't exist.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 am @JaggedJimmyJay

Who is bad with Wilgy?

What do you think of Tony and Dunya at this point?
See my prior post for a GTH guess.

I have some gripes with Tony. Those gripes feel uninspired. He doesn't know Glorfindel like many of us do and it's understandable that he wouldn't be enthusiastic about handing him the key to the city without any background on him. All else aside he did work hard to make the best of his curse.

dunya thoughts to follow:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 amI thought the Sig case was convincing but he wasn't my first choice and I can see the points against Dunya for making that case at that time given how it turned out, esp pushing votes away from Wilgy and Tony.
I think she looked civilian when jumped into the thread and rapped her heart out. There are easier ways to get a mislynch in a widely-spread tally like the one we had pre-sig case. I think it's more likely that she pushed that case because she believed in it than because she had some kind of nefarious objective to take advantage of an opportunity. That smells like tinfoil to me, and not the sort that tends to amount to something.

Calling dunya mafia is most easily accomplished by gluing her to one of the other lynch candidates of the day, like Wilgy. That's a weak premise, IMO.
In the past three or so games I've played with her this has been a factor that's made her look good. It's a tried and tested way to score points as a townie for her. I think it's outdated now.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:05 pm In the past three or so games I've played with her this has been a factor that's made her look good. It's a tried and tested way to score points as a townie for her. I think it's outdated now.
Do you suspect her and if so why? If you've already talked about this point the way.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm dunya is bad. I keep hearing about my strong opposition to the sig lynch and "I knew it" posts, but they don't exist.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm *votes Sig*
Can you get me through these changes?
Bear witness as I exercise my exorcism
The evil that lurks within the sin, the terrorism
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm If we assume LC is being honest and not just trying to lay low, then this actually makes me think he's town. I don't think scum LC would be so lackluster and so obvious about it, especially if he hasn't been mafia in awhile and had a big civ game and then rolled civ again. So I don't think we should lynch him today.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm Some other quick notes Nutella is looking good right now, LC I'd say leans good, Mac is posting as he always does as both a civ and mafia member so I can't really tell yet, 3J and Sloonie have alot of posts which is a pain, but minus Sloonie's Wilgy's comment he seems okay same with 3J. Though I don't quite see the case on Jack yet.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm He's missing the opportunistic nature that scum LC usually has, where he's active, tries to lead lynches, and is a mega poster. He could be trying another strategy as scum true, but I doubt that.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm
Made wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:17 pm @Made @JaggedJimmyJay what do you think is the strongest point against Mac right now?
I agree. Ok, I'll change my vote. Sorry Mac.
This is pingy. :eye:
But only a real thug can stab someone 'til they die
Standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm I'm surprised Made, JJJ, quin ect took the first page so serious it's odd seeing how it is day 0 first page.
What does this mean to you?
Nothing really besides the fact that y'all jumped the gun and started serious posting way to soon. Maybe I'll be able to glean some information later down the road, but for now nothing.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm Speed saying he'd vote for dunya was strange.
Why is that strange? What does strange mean?
She isn't playing the game, I don't usually jump on funny/joke posts since I do them so often, but the way he said it was strange. Also I'd say strange is like somewhere between suspicious and null, like I should look into it more since it pinged me, but I probably won't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm I suspect sig. He gave a bunch of town reads including a dubious pass for Long Con, and the only suspicion he didn't in some way retract was "speedchuck saying he'd vote dunya is strange" -- the weakest of sauce. He was vaguely critical of Kyle and Sloonei, but didn't stick to either.
I don't have many reads to give honestly nobody looks that bad to me yet I've had some minor pings, but nothing more. I feel like I'd get good information out of the few big post arguments, but that's alot of work.

I think if I hear that fuckin' word again I'mma scream
While I'm projectile vomiting, what do I look like, a comedian to you?
Do you think that I'm kidding? What do I look like some kind of idi-
Wait a minute, shit, don't answer that - why am I so misunderstood?
Why do I go through so much bullshit, it's such bullshit, it's tush mull bisch
Woe is me
Deep Fried Oyster - $3.00
Quin's reaction to my case - a $3 rating which is pretty low, considering he gave me $20+ for replacing in, which is the high end of the spectrum.

he only made 3 or 4 more posts after that, the other sig related was a quote to his iso and a $9.90 rating, see below:
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 am sig
Special Fried Rice - $9.90
in terms of what was posted in that crazy phase, I'd say this was Quin basically shutting down the sig lynch to the best of his ability.

Quin's post sig flip posts:
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Let me beat some sense into sig!

sig has been lynched.

He was Kabal.

The Shadows of Outworld have passed.

MacDougall was Scorpion.

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.

Oh, and please speak normally now. :feb:
Sorry sig, but I found it really suspicious how you were online after I flung shit your way and you ignored to comment. If I was hesitant before, your lack of defence made me feel more confident.

Quin looks bad out of this. His assertion that sig was town and how he wasn't even wishy washy rubs me the wrong way.
I lost interest in your sig case as soon as you picked up his calling LC pingy. That's not a contradiction, it's a progression of read.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm Naturally I'll be looking into related posts kthx
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

sig has been lynched.

He was Kabal.

MacDougall was Scorpion.

Sorry sig, but I found it really suspicious how you were online after I flung shit your way and you ignored to comment. If I was hesitant before, your lack of defence made me feel more confident.

Quin looks bad out of this. His assertion that sig was town and how he wasn't even wishy washy rubs me the wrong way.
I lost interest in your sig case as soon as you picked up his calling LC pingy. That's not a contradiction, it's a progression of read.
It was not a progression, it was alone, no follow up, thrown in there and nothing to substantiate it or develop the "ping"
Have you played with him much? This sort of thing isn't unnatural for him to do imo.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Because lynching birdwithteeth11 0 posts would have been likeable :rolleyes:
It'd be better than lynching someone who showed up.
I won't link to his comments during Night 2 (now).

I'll let everyone else be the judge of whether or not Quin basically implied as best as he could he wouldn't hop on the sig bandwagon given our difficult posting restrictions (for a stance, a reason) and how post sig reveal he immediately excused himself and gave a reason to why he didn't hop on board. It felt too calculated to me and unnatural, sorry. :shrug:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone ex0lain why we killed Sig?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm Someone ex0lain why we killed Sig?
no :disappoint:

wilgy, you mentioned before you feel guilty when you draw a scum card. If I read through your posts in this game, I don't sense much self restraint. Do you feel more relaxed as town? After Sloonei's death, you haven't really flung shit anywhere. Where will you be flinging shit next?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 pm

wilgy, you mentioned before you feel guilty when you draw a scum card. If I read through your posts in this game, I don't sense much self restraint. Do you feel more relaxed as town? After Sloonei's death, you haven't really flung shit anywhere. Where will you be flinging shit next?
do you still think nutella is bad? (i do).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

would also like to look into Marmot / nutella / Made this day phase.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm dunya is bad. I keep hearing about my strong opposition to the sig lynch and "I knew it" posts, but they don't exist.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm *votes Sig*
Can you get me through these changes?
Bear witness as I exercise my exorcism
The evil that lurks within the sin, the terrorism
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm If we assume LC is being honest and not just trying to lay low, then this actually makes me think he's town. I don't think scum LC would be so lackluster and so obvious about it, especially if he hasn't been mafia in awhile and had a big civ game and then rolled civ again. So I don't think we should lynch him today.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm Some other quick notes Nutella is looking good right now, LC I'd say leans good, Mac is posting as he always does as both a civ and mafia member so I can't really tell yet, 3J and Sloonie have alot of posts which is a pain, but minus Sloonie's Wilgy's comment he seems okay same with 3J. Though I don't quite see the case on Jack yet.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm He's missing the opportunistic nature that scum LC usually has, where he's active, tries to lead lynches, and is a mega poster. He could be trying another strategy as scum true, but I doubt that.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm
Made wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:17 pm @Made @JaggedJimmyJay what do you think is the strongest point against Mac right now?
I agree. Ok, I'll change my vote. Sorry Mac.
This is pingy. :eye:
But only a real thug can stab someone 'til they die
Standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm I'm surprised Made, JJJ, quin ect took the first page so serious it's odd seeing how it is day 0 first page.
What does this mean to you?
Nothing really besides the fact that y'all jumped the gun and started serious posting way to soon. Maybe I'll be able to glean some information later down the road, but for now nothing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm Speed saying he'd vote for dunya was strange.
Why is that strange? What does strange mean?
She isn't playing the game, I don't usually jump on funny/joke posts since I do them so often, but the way he said it was strange. Also I'd say strange is like somewhere between suspicious and null, like I should look into it more since it pinged me, but I probably won't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm I suspect sig. He gave a bunch of town reads including a dubious pass for Long Con, and the only suspicion he didn't in some way retract was "speedchuck saying he'd vote dunya is strange" -- the weakest of sauce. He was vaguely critical of Kyle and Sloonei, but didn't stick to either.
I don't have many reads to give honestly nobody looks that bad to me yet I've had some minor pings, but nothing more. I feel like I'd get good information out of the few big post arguments, but that's alot of work.

I think if I hear that fuckin' word again I'mma scream
While I'm projectile vomiting, what do I look like, a comedian to you?
Do you think that I'm kidding? What do I look like some kind of idi-
Wait a minute, shit, don't answer that - why am I so misunderstood?
Why do I go through so much bullshit, it's such bullshit, it's tush mull bisch
Woe is me
Deep Fried Oyster - $3.00
Quin's reaction to my case - a $3 rating which is pretty low, considering he gave me $20+ for replacing in, which is the high end of the spectrum.

he only made 3 or 4 more posts after that, the other sig related was a quote to his iso and a $9.90 rating, see below:
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 am sig
Special Fried Rice - $9.90
in terms of what was posted in that crazy phase, I'd say this was Quin basically shutting down the sig lynch to the best of his ability.

Quin's post sig flip posts:

sig has been lynched.

He was Kabal.

MacDougall was Scorpion.

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm Naturally I'll be looking into related posts kthx
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

sig has been lynched.

He was Kabal.

MacDougall was Scorpion.

It was not a progression, it was alone, no follow up, thrown in there and nothing to substantiate it or develop the "ping"
Have you played with him much? This sort of thing isn't unnatural for him to do imo.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm
Because lynching birdwithteeth11 0 posts would have been likeable :rolleyes:
It'd be better than lynching someone who showed up.
I won't link to his comments during Night 2 (now).

I'll let everyone else be the judge of whether or not Quin basically implied as best as he could he wouldn't hop on the sig bandwagon given our difficult posting restrictions (for a stance, a reason) and how post sig reveal he immediately excused himself and gave a reason to why he didn't hop on board. It felt too calculated to me and unnatural, sorry. :shrug:
1. I was disagreeing with your case. You knew that was happening. You told someone else that was what I was doing.
2. I told you I didn't like the case. But 9.90 isn't "shutting down the case". My read on sig was neutral. was comparing my read on sig to my read on lapluie.
3. I told you why I didn't hop on board because you accused me right out of the gate.

Would lunch with $3.00 plain ice cream.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

wtf happened to made anyway? he made like 2 vocaroo posts on day 2 and then disappeared
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 2]

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm I have extensive history with Sig in Mafia games going back many years and no one would be happier to lynch him than I (not that I’m in anywa vindictive, you understand). Again, he is afflicted and I don’t really think the case against him is strong.

Eye Fillets in Honey Black Pepper Sauce - $20.90
just for completeness I feel that this post belongs in dunya's summary/in response to quin saying she's misrepresenting him. in this post he agrees with glorf that the case on sig is weak (not necessarily that he thinks sig is town, but this does sound like he is arguing against the sig lynch)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:53 pm Why do my notes have to be timely? Why did I have to read 40 pages in 24 hours? Why are you coming at me like this? Seems... easy..... :|
"He's not posting his opinions when hes not caught up, hes BAD!!!!!! Logical...." :shrug:
I don't care if you're new to the game. I didn't say you have to read 40 pages in 24 hours. I think catching up with the whole thread is a waste of time from the start. You were in the thread for multiple posts across a decent spread of time and did nothing with them. I see bad guys use "I HAVE TO CATCH UP" as an excuse all the time.
daaaamn JaggedJimmyJay you went at it
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm I have extensive history with Sig in Mafia games going back many years and no one would be happier to lynch him than I (not that I’m in anywa vindictive, you understand). Again, he is afflicted and I don’t really think the case against him is strong.

just for completeness I feel that this post belongs in dunya's summary/in response to quin saying she's misrepresenting him. in this post he agrees with glorf that the case on sig is weak (not necessarily that he thinks sig is town, but this does sound like he is arguing against the sig lynch)
Am I disagreeing with the sig lynch or am I strongly opposed to the sig lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 pm I can't read this insanity shit. I'm skipping to day two lynch then Ill tell you all how dumb you are. Then I'll tell you why... :beer:
ouch...thanks
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 pm Anyway, talk to me about the notion that Wilgy, famed WIFOM overlord, b/s'ed about suspecting Sloonei all day and then killed him.
Me? If he's bad, I don't think he kills two out of his three suspects right off the bat - if he does that he doesn't get to tunnel anymore.
Eh? He voted for Sloonei on D1. What did he have to do with Mac's death?
I just mean that in knowing that Mac was lynched, he'd have killed outside of his suspects to keep his options open.
Spicy lo mein - $3.00
Actually, the defenses Quin is arguing make Wilgy look worse, not better.
explain
can you answer this now pls dunya
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 pm wtf happened to made anyway? he made like 2 vocaroo posts on day 2 and then disappeared
Hiding away in the badmobile
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 pm

How would you have acted out the latter in the circumstances, Quin?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:50 pm

I'd have been more vocal overall.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:47 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Me? If he's bad, I don't think he kills two out of his three suspects right off the bat - if he does that he doesn't get to tunnel anymore.
I just mean that in knowing that Mac was lynched, he'd have killed outside of his suspects to keep his options open.
Spicy lo mein - $3.00
explain
Yea. I think Wilgy is the sort of player who would see Mac's lynch as an opportunity to kill Sloonei. Who would suspect Wilgy, who's named 2 townies his biggest scumspects? Who would suspect Wilgy, who tunnelled Sloonei so hard all of day 1 and night 1 phase?

You're saying those things make him look better because he wouldn't do it. I'm saying he would definitely do it (as would Long Con or Epi) as a summer.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Provide me with an example of where you were more vocal about anyone and anything in that day phase and how it is vhastly different than what transpired with sig please.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Provide me with an example of where you were more vocal about anyone and anything in that day phase and how it is vhastly different than what transpired with sig please.
No.
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:53 pm Why do my notes have to be timely? Why did I have to read 40 pages in 24 hours? Why are you coming at me like this? Seems... easy..... :|
"He's not posting his opinions when hes not caught up, hes BAD!!!!!! Logical...." :shrug:
I don't care if you're new to the game. I didn't say you have to read 40 pages in 24 hours. I think catching up with the whole thread is a waste of time from the start. You were in the thread for multiple posts across a decent spread of time and did nothing with them. I see bad guys use "I HAVE TO CATCH UP" as an excuse all the time.
I had to use aloe...

Because you know, reading the thread = waste of time. Trying to learn half the players in the game = waste.
Posting uniformed baddie bait to appease = civvie.

Do I use the catching up excuse "all the time"?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Spicy lo mein - $3.00
explain
Yea. I think Wilgy is the sort of player who would see Mac's lynch as an opportunity to kill Sloonei. Who would suspect Wilgy, who's named 2 townies his biggest scumspects? Who would suspect Wilgy, who tunnelled Sloonei so hard all of day 1 and night 1 phase?

You're saying those things make him look better because he wouldn't do it. I'm saying he would definitely do it (as would Long Con or Epi) as a summer.
Wilgy is not an Epi or a Long Con. The same rules don't apply.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 pm

No.

:rolleyes:

I rest my case.

If you ARE town, calling people who suspect you bad isn't a very good strategy to win the game.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Spicy lo mein - $3.00
explain

Says who? I think Wilgy has plenty of "dgaf" attitude and spunk.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 pm

No.

:rolleyes:

I rest my case.

If you ARE town, calling people who suspect you bad isn't a very good strategy to win the game.
I'll call anyone bad if I think they're bad.

Happy hunting :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Spicy lo mein - $3.00
explain

Says who? I think Wilgy has plenty of "dgaf" attitude and spunk.
Sure, but he also exudes WIFOM.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin what do you mean by "Wilgy is not an Epi or a Long Con"? Dunya is just saying that Wilgy would do it for the wifom, and I'm sure you're familiar with Wilgy's history of wifom.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

...linki so you're saying he wouldn't do it because of the wifom? what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

Isn’t it dawn?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm ...linki so you're saying he wouldn't do it because of the wifom? what
I think he's town because if he was scum, WIFOM would dictate he leaves Sloonei alive. I suppose dunya thinks WIFOM would dictate the opposite.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm ...linki so you're saying he wouldn't do it because of the wifom? what
I think he's town because if he was scum, WIFOM would dictate he leaves Sloonei alive. I suppose dunya thinks WIFOM would dictate the opposite.
:eek: :evileye: :sigh:
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 pm
I had to use aloe...

Because you know, reading the thread = waste of time. Trying to learn half the players in the game = waste.

So why did you want to play if this is all a waste of time?
It's not a waste of time when you're enjoying game & getting to the bottom of the issue to dig up some dirt.
You can search users through he thread find & see behaviors if something is off with this perosn or that you can point it out to help us with some insight on what we maybe missed. I mean il admit there was chatter in the beginning but there's things you gotta pay attention to game if you care that is....
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

End that night!!!!!! [mention]Epignosis [/mention]

Give us something new to fight about pls.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm
:eek: :evileye: :sigh:
Maybe this is what Wilgy wants.
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm End that night!!!!!! @Epignosis

Give us something new to fight about pls.
=o
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Who will make it to the next day?
Who will die? ?

fiND out soon ..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

lapluie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 pm
I had to use aloe...

So why did you want to play if this is all a waste of time?
It's not a waste of time when you're enjoying game & getting to the bottom of the issue to dig up some dirt.
You can search users through he thread find & see behaviors if something is off with this perosn or that you can point it out to help us with some insight on what we maybe missed. I mean il admit there was chatter in the beginning but there's things you gotta pay attention to game if you care that is....
You should ask JJJ, no??
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm Because you know, reading the thread = waste of time. Trying to learn half the players in the game = waste.

I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate about catching up. Sloonei can deal with that in the post-game.

I don't know you or what you do. I think we've been in one game together.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Yes, yes, yes, and Hazelnut.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm Because you know, reading the thread = waste of time. Trying to learn half the players in the game = waste.

I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate about catching up. Sloonei can deal with that in the post-game.

Exactly. So don't claim I'm lying about informing myself and trying to use it against me. Bad JJJ, you so bad. Looking for the easy lynch, sir. I wont put up with that shit. :goofp:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Exactly. So don't claim I'm lying about informing myself and trying to use it against me. Bad JJJ, you so bad. Looking for the easy lynch, sir. I wont put up with that shit. :goofp:
I don't have to know anything about you to accuse you of shit. I listed 5 names, included you, and you peed yourself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Epignosis »

I need a bit more time folks. I just taught my five-year-old how to play chess, so I'm behind. I am happy to say that he learned chess faster than anybody I've ever taught the game to (and I used to teach the game professionally), and then he taught his older brother, who is ten.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Epignosis »

Netherrealm
You are fools to come to Netherrealm. The dead are here.

No one has been killed.

It is now Day 3.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Boo!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”