Total votes: 12
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pmSloonbeard being unstoppable started her wagon.
Well then good job Sloonbread. What prompted this wagon and what do you think of Kyle in light of this?
Me feeling like LoRab was being less than honest prompted me to grill her, which then inspired me to campaign for her lynch. I felt like Kyle was bad unto he made a comment about speedchuck today, aftet speedchuck had died. I don't think mafia kyle forgets which player he just killed.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ohai.

Let's all pile on LC.

And let me see where we're at.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pmKyle, can you remind me who you think the rest of the baddies are?
hm? sorry? I haven't claimed to have any idea of who the third mafia member could be. I think LC is a good place to start.

If LC flips mafia that leaves us 5 (correct math?) tries and 240 hours to find the third member, with like 4 or 5 info roles to guide our lynches. I'm not really worried about our chances.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm Reason for reading Nut as town is basically emotional tone from her posts. She also doesn't seem to get flinched and have views I can follow and rather agree with. To be fair we did (I think both) genuinly misread each other when we were on opposite scum teams, but that is a difference dynamic anyway. She reads genuine to me.

Reason for suspecting FZ is just an apologetic tone and always being on the back burner. I also don't think she vibes very different than from the one game I've played with her when she was scum (but I was also scum with her and knew her alignment then). Content is little and a bit vague.

Btw, LoRab's posts are reading very vague and scummy to me. I think Epig mentioned him having misread her before, but they seem like very "general typical scum" posts afaic. Players with meta on her, what do you think?

MacDoug, What's your reasoning for Nut and FZ read?
I don't think we've ever played together. So, hi. Nice to meet you. This is generaly how I play--my posts often seem like they are "general typical scum" to those who have come from more typical gaming sites than those I have ever played on. If you have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer them. Other than that, you don't really give me anything to defend on.
I don't think this was faked, meaning LoRab's first interaction with Dizzy on this site or elsewhere was right here (instead of in BTSC on Day 0/1). One might suspect that it was faked, and even if so I think there's more good evidence in Dizzy's favor in their own post history. They made LoRab a consistent target of suspicion in a way that I don't think looks like typical distancing.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 pm
FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pmKyle, can you remind me who you think the rest of the baddies are?
hm? sorry? I haven't claimed to have any idea of who the third mafia member could be. I think LC is a good place to start.

If LC flips mafia that leaves us 5 (correct math?) tries and 240 hours to find the third member, with like 4 or 5 info roles to guide our lynches. I'm not really worried about our chances.
Do you have any alternative suspects?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So I've flipped my suspeicions a bit. Read through ISO's of my two top suspects, Kyle and Daisy -

I don't think Kyle is mafia anymore. Both his beginning of the game and his posts today has eased my concerns for that. I also still hold that his "respect" comment points to him not being mafia, even if he actually argued against this (which also looks towny imo). Things I had forgotten, so I no longer hold suspicion there.

Daisy, I'm not as sure, but I do like her defense today. It makes sense, at the very least.

I should go over LC's and Mac's posts this day phase.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I had completely forgotten about the no reveal flips that is used here. I'm not used to that, and it's pretty weird. o.o
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm
FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 pm Epi, why are you voting for Wilgy? Why are you not voting for LC?
LC has four votes. He doesn't need mine. And it's early. Burying LC with plenty of hours left in the Day doesn't give him any room to go after mafia if he is indeed civilian, but instead only incentivizes defense mode.
LC needs all the votes and love he can get. Everyone should vote today, and they should vote where they want to see the flip. I want to see LC flip, cause he's been a black hole to me in terms of getting a read on him, and now I don't believe the woops I voted Epig. He's just likely scum with Lorab and he needs to go.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The Marmot/Mac thing is weird. Mac is being weird.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:54 pm The Marmot/Mac thing is weird. Mac is being weird.
Does weird = bad in either of these cases?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:54 pm The Marmot/Mac thing is weird. Mac is being weird.
Does weird = bad in either of these cases?
Uh. I don't know, I haven't read thoroughly enough. Crap shoot says Mac would be more likely bad than Marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 321

Post by Epignosis »

This may have changed over the years, but Lorab doesn't like to be thrown under the bus.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That isn't in response to anything I read. Just something.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

For this lynch, not really. LC looks really bad and I think he's probably with the police. I think there's too much evidence pointing towards his and Lorabs partnership in the previous lynch, including but not limited to the fact that they didn't vote for each other or really discuss each other and the fact that there wasn't a push by anyone to add that one extra vote to save lorab by voting for long con.

If long con doesn't turn out to be mafia then the fact that there wasn't a push might implicate players who weren't around for the end of day or players who already had their votes on long con.

Very Good
Epi
JJJ
Sloonei
Kylemii

Pretty Good
Nutella
Wilgy
Mac
Dyslexicon

Neutral
Spacedaisy
Novaselinever

Maybe bad?
FZ
Marmot

Bad
LC

Off the top of my head this is where I place everyone rn. I can't remember any of novaselinever's specific contributions so that's why he's there. Spacedaisy is on yellow because I generally believe she has good vibes but there is still a slight chance that her motivation to not vote LC or LR was out of an aversion to voting for her longtime friends and also mafia buds. Slight. FZ and Marmot are on the bottom because I don't have any solid reasons to read them as civ. I was also etched out a little by FZ's recent post asking me why I hadn't personally solved the entire game yet, and if LC does flip civ then FZ's vote on him looks less than great.

That's all just off the top of my head, though. There's definitely some legwork that could be done there, but rn I don't want to do legwork, I want to play Skyrim. I'm following along and checking in every 30 minutes or so. If LC comes online later and makes a particularly moving case for himself then I'll probably get back into search mode.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm
FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 pm Epi, why are you voting for Wilgy? Why are you not voting for LC?
LC has four votes. He doesn't need mine. And it's early. Burying LC with plenty of hours left in the Day doesn't give him any room to go after mafia if he is indeed civilian, but instead only incentivizes defense mode.
LC needs all the votes and love he can get. Everyone should vote today, and they should vote where they want to see the flip. I want to see LC flip, cause he's been a black hole to me in terms of getting a read on him, and now I don't believe the woops I voted Epig. He's just likely scum with Lorab and he needs to go.
While I agree with you (in that my biggest suspect if Long Con), I believe dog-piling anyone early in the Day is bad policy. I'm still waiting to hear from him.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon is a tone read. I find their posts agreeable for the most part and I think the journey they've been through in an attempt to read me seems genuine. that is another point that could use some further legwork.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

For this lynch, not really. LC looks really bad and I think he's probably with the police. I think there's too much evidence pointing towards his and Lorabs partnership in the previous lynch, including but not limited to the fact that they didn't vote for each other or really discuss each other and the fact that there wasn't a push by anyone to add that one extra vote to save lorab by voting for long con.

If long con doesn't turn out to be mafia then the fact that there wasn't a push might implicate players who weren't around for the end of day or players who already had their votes on long con.

Very Good
Epi
JJJ
Sloonei
Kylemii

Pretty Good
Nutella
Wilgy
Mac
Dyslexicon

Neutral
Spacedaisy
Novaselinever

Maybe bad?
FZ
Marmot

Bad
LC

Off the top of my head this is where I place everyone rn. I can't remember any of novaselinever's specific contributions so that's why he's there. Spacedaisy is on yellow because I generally believe she has good vibes but there is still a slight chance that her motivation to not vote LC or LR was out of an aversion to voting for her longtime friends and also mafia buds. Slight. FZ and Marmot are on the bottom because I don't have any solid reasons to read them as civ. I was also etched out a little by FZ's recent post asking me why I hadn't personally solved the entire game yet, and if LC does flip civ then FZ's vote on him looks less than great.

That's all just off the top of my head, though. There's definitely some legwork that could be done there, but rn I don't want to do legwork, I want to play Skyrim. I'm following along and checking in every 30 minutes or so. If LC comes online later and makes a particularly moving case for himself then I'll probably get back into search mode.
I don't understand your mindset with regard to FZ.

She was, as I recall, the prime mover against Long Con.

You think Lorab and Long Con would tiptoe around each other, but FZ. would just come in guns blazing against LC?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:30 pm I don't understand your mindset with regard to FZ.

She was, as I recall, the prime mover against Long Con.

You think Lorab and Long Con would tiptoe around each other, but FZ. would just come in guns blazing against LC?
well, that would probably be where doing the legwork would/will come in handy

but I explained in the later paragraph that FZ probably makes more sense in a Mafia where LC isn't part of it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Jay's been doing some good work. I could see a Tinfoil Scenario™ where Mac is bad, but I would still be pretty surprised.

At the moment I'm tending to think that if LC flips bad, Kyle is where I want to look next. But this game has been characterized by my opinions of players doing 180-degree flips so who knows what I'll think by tomorrow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Time's up for me as I need to go to bed.

Good luck, town. Everyone on board and full speed ahead, please.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oops, I slipped.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:52 pm Oops, I slipped.
:evileye: :smoky: Marmot's bad. Thanks, Marmot. :beer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Or Marmot's the jester. :smile:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm
FZ. wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:34 pm I think that at this point, after losing 1/3 of the team so fast, the mafia wouldn't let Wilgy be that quiet
Do mafia teams do this?
I would pm him like crazy to try and get him to be more active. Heck, if I were mafia and my win depended on a player who is just barely posting to not get any reads on him, I wouldn't want that win. But if he's just going to get himself lynched because of not posting, and that would cause his team to lose a power, that's even more reason to call him out
We were mafia partners in Pikmin Mafia which took place around Christmas a couple years ago. I was borderline absent in the later stages of the game due to family events and things. I don't recall you doing that sort of thing. Is that the sort of scenario you're talking about?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm we're also going to have to figure out what to do with NVN sooner or later. He seems to be stretched pretty thin mafia-wise, and it doesn't appear that he's going to dump a load of content on us any time soon. His spot seems doomed to sit around in single-digit posts for this game. As the POE pool continues to shrink, his spot does not budge.
The only info I would have is that I think you guys are right about LC, but wrong about him. He reads Mafia and I don't see any case being made of him as Town
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pmMac 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
Marmot 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
I'm interested in these reads, NVN. You list them both as potentially being either mafia or 3rd party. what stands out about these two, and which do you think is more likely to be mafia, and which is more likely to be 3rd party?
I've been following their quarrel since the beginning of the game. There isn't a lot of substance behind it, it just felt like two scum going at each other and trying to gain Town credits by lynching a scum.
I'm leaning towards Macdougall being the Mafia and Marmot being the 3rd Party. I didn't like how he put his vote on Marmot early D1. His whole reasoning was based on the fact that he usually find Mafia that are missed by most people. He even admitted that Marmot's content read Town but his scum read was a gut feeling lol.
*looks at poll*

:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:03 pm
wait what happened?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 pm
wait what happened?
Clearly I've missed something.

I have to run in like 10 minutes and won't be around.

What just happened?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:17 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm we're also going to have to figure out what to do with NVN sooner or later. He seems to be stretched pretty thin mafia-wise, and it doesn't appear that he's going to dump a load of content on us any time soon. His spot seems doomed to sit around in single-digit posts for this game. As the POE pool continues to shrink, his spot does not budge.
The only info I would have is that I think you guys are right about LC, but wrong about him. He reads Mafia and I don't see any case being made of him as Town
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pmMac 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
Marmot 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
I'm interested in these reads, NVN. You list them both as potentially being either mafia or 3rd party. what stands out about these two, and which do you think is more likely to be mafia, and which is more likely to be 3rd party?
I've been following their quarrel since the beginning of the game. There isn't a lot of substance behind it, it just felt like two scum going at each other and trying to gain Town credits by lynching a scum.
I'm leaning towards Macdougall being the Mafia and Marmot being the 3rd Party. I didn't like how he put his vote on Marmot early D1. His whole reasoning was based on the fact that he usually find Mafia that are missed by most people. He even admitted that Marmot's content read Town but his scum read was a gut feeling lol.
*looks at poll*

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jay voted for Marmot. Since he said "oops I slipped" I believe it to be a forced vote.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 pm Or Marmot's the jester. :smile:
Haha I wish.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:25 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 pm
wait what happened?
Clearly I've missed something.

I have to run in like 10 minutes and won't be around.

What just happened?
You should use that time to say who's bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And that leads me to thinking Marmot may be bad due to a rather convoluted string of thoughts but mostly because Marmot is Marmot.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:26 pm Jay voted for Marmot. Since he said "oops I slipped" I believe it to be a forced vote.
Nah I'm good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But actually real talk why is Nova voting LC? See, I thought Nova was our info role, but I had also considered the possibility that he's LC's teammate trying some hardcore bussing strategy. That would be pretty wild and daring but like... if he knows LC is bad why isn't he voting for LC? Does he think the 3p is a bigger threat at the moment?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 pm And that leads me to thinking Marmot may be bad due to a rather convoluted string of thoughts but mostly because Marmot is Marmot.
Can you please explain what convulated thoughts brought you to that conclusion.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:26 pm Jay voted for Marmot. Since he said "oops I slipped" I believe it to be a forced vote.
Nah I'm good.
........Gotchu fam

:keys:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 pm But actually real talk why is Nova voting LC? See, I thought Nova was our info role, but I had also considered the possibility that he's LC's teammate trying some hardcore bussing strategy. That would be pretty wild and daring but like... if he knows LC is bad why isn't he voting for LC? Does he think the 3p is a bigger threat at the moment?
I've voting novacaine for this same reason.

If I'm a third party, why vote for me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 pm And that leads me to thinking Marmot may be bad due to a rather convoluted string of thoughts but mostly because Marmot is Marmot.
marmot -> wifom -> crazy gambit (crambit™) -> argyooo wit mac overnight -> ??? -> profit

idk man right now my theories are changing every time I post this game and I'm just exploring a lot of different possibilities
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think nova is mafia.

Long Con could be mafia.

But I've got a solid gut feeling that one of the more perceptive players in this game is the other mafia member. In that shortlist, I would include MacDougall, Jay, and Sloonei.

That's where I'm

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 pm
marmot -> wifom -> crazy gambit (crambit™) -> argyooo wit mac overnight -> ??? -> profit

idk man right now my theories are changing every time I post this game and I'm just exploring a lot of different possibilities
I've had a scumread on him since Day 1 lol.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 pm But I've got a solid gut feeling that one of the more perceptive players in this game is the other mafia member. In that shortlist, I would include MacDougall, Jay, and Sloonei.
Any idea what gives you that vibe?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 pm
Nah I'm good.
........Gotchu fam

Jay "slipped" his vote on to someone else. That's all I got from it. It was a lighthearted way of saying he moved his vote. "My finger slipped." I've seen him say this before.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 pm But I've got a solid gut feeling that one of the more perceptive players in this game is the other mafia member. In that shortlist, I would include MacDougall, Jay, and Sloonei.
Your oopsie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 pm
Nah I'm good.
........Gotchu fam

Jay "slipped" his vote on to someone else. That's all I got from it. It was a lighthearted way of saying he moved his vote. "My finger slipped." I've seen him say this before.
Yeah no I got that. I'm not clear on why he did so, but if he suspects Marmot more than LC I'm certainly not about to stop him. 'Tis all good.

[mention]Marmot[/mention], what about Kyle?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Your oopsie.
Such butter fingers. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wondering if the mafia team is just LC and NVN and this is that easy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kyle is yellow to me. I don't know him well enough to make an assertion about his attention.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm Wondering if the mafia team is just LC and NVN and this is that easy.
Here have a vote.

Why is that easy? Why would nova come into the thread, suggest info on his teammate, and vote for someone he think is independent?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nut, is the main thing that you suspect Jay's marmot vote was forced and that the mafia selected one of their own (marmot) to be vote recipient for wifom purposes?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm Wondering if the mafia team is just LC and NVN and this is that easy.
Here have a vote.

Why is that easy? Why would nova come into the thread, suggest info on his teammate, and vote for someone he think is independent?
I don't interpret him as having claimed to have actual information. That's against the rules anyway. I think he used the word to indicate his "read".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”