Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by dunya »

I'm reaching, I know. But if no one misdirected me, I don't see what the explanation is unless the host made a mistake.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

all i'm saying is please stay out of my swamp.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm who else found Iron_Dwarf's answer about who Jay is making cases about with ping worthy for the fact Dr. White was not mentioned? Possible w/w if we take into consideration Dr. White's random drafting of Iron_Dwarf at the wrong time, then backing off him to Marmot in the end, when I_D was still available?
Worth noting.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm who else found Iron_Dwarf's answer about who Jay is making cases about with ping worthy for the fact Dr. White was not mentioned? Possible w/w if we take into consideration Dr. White's random drafting of Iron_Dwarf at the wrong time, then backing off him to Marmot in the end, when I_D was still available?
Ok, so I can't be bothered to go back and look this up, but I've seen it referenced a few times. Did Dr. White try to draft Iron Dwarf at a random time when it was not his turn to choose, and then a long time later draft a different player? Cuz if that's the case I don't see there actually being much to it cuz the rest of us were just picking based off who was active at the time anyway. Am I missing something?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Iron_Dwarf was still available by the time he made his actual pick iirc.
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

for the record i used my other ability to prevent fliers from targeting dunya

it can either stop wyvern’s kill attempt, and/or pegasus’ saving so it’s kinda tricky to use, the outcome may not be what i wanted, in this case protecting
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

If someone misdirected dunya it would have to be one of the Pegasus Knights, who have both already claimed their misdirect. Because Jay bodyguarded dunya and he is cavlary.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 pm I'm reaching, I know. But if no one misdirected me, I don't see what the explanation is unless the host made a mistake.
hmmmm if my power really didn't hit it's intended target then it's possible it got redirected by long con to hit you instead? I'm not actually sure if that would cause you to just get a wrong result or if TonyStarkanine would get a thief read of your nationality instead? It's not always clear what "reverse" means.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:23 pm Iron_Dwarf was still available by the time he made his actual pick iirc.
Yeah I get that, but what I'm asking is: was anyone actually attached to their draft choice or just doing it because they were there and they asked for something? Why assume that he was set on picking I_D?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm If someone misdirected dunya it would have to be one of the Pegasus Knights, who have both already claimed their misdirect. Because Jay bodyguarded dunya and he is cavlary.
I didn't target TSP.

But I could have targeted TSP. That would have been a misdirect to me.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or if my power hit a horse boy or any other redirector it would presumably reverse the redirection???
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm If someone misdirected dunya it would have to be one of the Pegasus Knights, who have both already claimed their misdirect. Because Jay bodyguarded dunya and he is cavlary.
Kites wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm for the record i used my other ability to prevent fliers from targeting dunya

it can either stop wyvern’s kill attempt, and/or pegasus’ saving so it’s kinda tricky to use, the outcome may not be what i wanted, in this case protecting
So with these two combined, dunya cannot have been misdirected unless Jay is lying. Meaning TonyStark's Goodguyia ID should be genuine.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm
I didn't target TSP.

Oh god.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 pm I'm reaching, I know. But if no one misdirected me, I don't see what the explanation is unless the host made a mistake.
hmmmm if my power really didn't hit it's intended target then it's possible it got redirected by long con to hit you instead? I'm not actually sure if that would cause you to just get a wrong result or if TonyStarkanine would get a thief read of your nationality instead? It's not always clear what "reverse" means.
I don't think I'm from Goodguyia though? Or now that I've been drafted into Rico's army I am? :ponder:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my power cannot effect horse boys, disregard.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm
I didn't target TSP.

Oh god.
Actually, now both of the cavaliers who can do that have claimed not to have, so unless either your or rdw are lying, dunya cannot have been misdirected. Am I still missing something?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:23 pm Iron_Dwarf was still available by the time he made his actual pick iirc.
Yeah I get that, but what I'm asking is: was anyone actually attached to their draft choice or just doing it because they were there and they asked for something? Why assume that he was set on picking I_D?
The first time he gave I_D a role it was random; I don't believe I_D was in the thread asking for a role, even.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Ok that's more understandable.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

Hey I voted for quin pollguy
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:53 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:44 am
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:17 am Just like on RYM, rundontwalk is posting like a madman aka #ballstothewall. And dunya can't wait to start digging around in everyone's post histories.
Hey Dwarf, what do these observations mean to you as it pertains to those two players' alignments?
There was no particular judgment made here. It's their M.O. every game basically.

Also, this will be my last post for Sunday probably.
Dwarf loses a point for saying things just to say things.
This was just banter because I was reminiscing about the good old days of playing mafia on RYM.
I agree with jay in this exchange, why did he mention those players' styles/MOs if he doesn't believe they're alignment-indicative?

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself
Dragon D Luffy - Feels shady, like throwing bits around and see what sticks
rabbit 8 - He is quiet and didn't have a valid excuse to be so
epignosis - His behavior feels a bit off
Long Con - Feels like he's flipflopping a bit on his reads
rundontwalk - #ballstothewall

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
Ah yes this is the post I called out as salad. Like, what the hell is this mess :suspish:
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself
Dragon D Luffy - Feels shady, like throwing bits around and see what sticks
rabbit 8 - He is quiet and didn't have a valid excuse to be so
epignosis - His behavior feels a bit off
Long Con - Feels like he's flipflopping a bit on his reads
rundontwalk - #ballstothewall

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
I'd like your opinions on nutella and ColinIsCool in 5, 4, 3....
Nutella - Feels all over the place
Coliniscool - Seems earnest, town
Says I feel all over the place. Is that a scum read or nah?
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm nutella, why do you think Epi and Colin are both civilians?
because there's no baddie motive that makes sense for what either of them are doing. (and because I have town read both of them for other reasons)
I don't agree with the former. What are the other reasons?
Epi is doing his "I don't care what you think" schtick, and Colin has provided a couple other original thoughts/insights and overall his iso gave me town feels.
Share with us the minutes between your post declaring intent to iso Colin and your brief summary post of his iso plz?
I don't understand this? do you want the amount of time it took me to write that post? I don't do elaborate iso analyses like some other people, I just skim it and write out general impressions, maybe with one or two quotes, so it doesn't take very long :shrug:
But if asked you would be able to come up with some more argumentation I presume?
Don't even know what he means here but it looks like potential buddying of Mac
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:50 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm epignosis - His behavior feels a bit off
Off from what?

And how is it a bit off?

What are the degrees of offness?

What behavior would be "on?"
From the start it seems you were mainly fishing for others to step up and talk. This makes you harder to read.

Then you went after Colin, but my read on him is that he's town. And now you've changed gear.

You also are doing this gambit with your misdirect power. If you indeed have it, why use it on day 1 when cases generally speaking are based on less solid foundations than later in the game? It feels like a waste.

You are also quite silent about nutella, who at the moment is the one most likely to be lynched.

I don't really know what your end game is with all these actions. Feels like sowing fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Criticism of Epi, I think this post looks okay/town-minded even if I disagree (might be at least partially due to difference in familiarity with Epi as a player). He follows it up with a vote for Epi.
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 am Voted for ColinIsCool in the poll. He feels like a genuine town. Can't really point to anything suspicious in his post history. Better safe than sorry. If dunya is indeed civ, she is a valuable asset, but you still run the risk she might be scum. Leaning towards the former, but it remains risky.
This was a weird post which others have already called him out on -- why is there not the same risk of Colin being scum?
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:56 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 am Voted for ColinIsCool in the poll. He feels like a genuine town. Can't really point to anything suspicious in his post history. Better safe than sorry. If dunya is indeed civ, she is a valuable asset, but you still run the risk she might be scum. Leaning towards the former, but it remains risky.
wouldn't the same thing be true about Colin?
Dunya is quite prolific and dictating a lot of where the discussion goes.

And as I said, I cannot point to anything in Colins history thats really suspicious.
sorry, I'll clarify. don't you also run the risk that Colin is scum?
Well I believe that based on my reads I regard dunya as a riskier prospect than Colin. In rainbow terms green vs. green/orange.
his response. makes.... some sense. like I guess he's saying that dunya would more more dangerous if she was bad, and also that he feels more confident that Colin is town :shrug: he goes on to say that he doesn't currently suspect dunya but he's wary of the possibility she could be scum steering the thread
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:22 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:09 pm You are very analytical and putting people under a lot of scrutiny. Town.
Name 3 people Jay has put under a lot of scrutiny. Go.
Homework! For instance, exchanges about Epi, analysis of Colin, and yourself.
dunya points out that he doesn't include Dr. White here who was Jay's top suspect. that omission combined with the weird draft thing definitely makes Iron_Dwarf and Dr. White look like potential teammates

also, he says Jay has put dunya under a lot of scrutiny?? does asserting that her high post count makes her 100% town count as scrutiny? :ponder:
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 am Rabbit probably was a safe kill for the scum, as he was inactive and no one was going to protect him and all. That's the only reason I can think of at least.

For the rest, some gaslighting going on. Don't know why @nutella and @dunya were going on two pages back about the last two draft picks and last minute switching between two players in what was a messy phase.
his thoughts on the rabbit kill, and then this is all he has to say so far about the Dr. White draft pick issue. Are you really so keen to just dismiss Dr. White's odd switch and chalk it up to a "messy phase"? Why do you think he originally wanted to draft you, but then didn't when you were still available on his actual turn?

yeah I could vote for this guy
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 pm
Ok, so I can't be bothered to go back and look this up, but I've seen it referenced a few times. Did Dr. White try to draft Iron Dwarf at a random time when it was not his turn to choose, and then a long time later draft a different player? Cuz if that's the case I don't see there actually being much to it cuz the rest of us were just picking based off who was active at the time anyway. Am I missing something?
It could be explained by the fact that Marmot was active and asking for a role at the time Dr. White's actual turn came up. I'd have to go back and check if Iron_Dwarf was active at the time he tried to draft when it wasn't his turn
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kites wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm for the record i used my other ability to prevent fliers from targeting dunya

wait you have two separate targets? I thought the "fliers can't target your target" referred to the target of your main ability. I guess I misunderstood that. Also what do you mean by pegasus "saving"? It's a misdirect, the target isn't protected but has the target of their ability changed.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I mean, I am town, so I understand Iron_Dwarf reading me as such, and I got what he meant when he mentioned me v. dunya without clarification. Dunya's obviously a bigger risk as scum than I am based on her gameplay here. His reads do give me some pause all around though.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

[VOTE: iron_dwarf ] aubergine

I'm on board this train and also probably won't be around much for the rest of the evening so I'd like to throw my aubergine down while i can.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm
hm I guess that's a possibility. getting goodguyia instead of badguyia would make sense as a reversal of the thief ability
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Also guys let's not forget mafia also have secret powers and probably won't share them. Before we try to mechanic our way into d2 firms.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let's lynch colonialdrivebybob.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

wait you have two separate targets? I thought the "fliers can't target your target" referred to the target of your main ability. I guess I misunderstood that. Also what do you mean by pegasus "saving"? It's a misdirect, the target isn't protected but has the target of their ability changed.
yeah misdirect is the right word, i was thinking of paladin

it means that whoever i target, can not be targeted by fliers. having two abilities i can use both of them or just one, but i can only target one person. i didn’t use the other
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:27 pm

So with these two combined, dunya cannot have been misdirected unless Jay is lying. Meaning TonyStark's Goodguyia ID should be genuine.
or i was misdirected :P too many variables lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kites wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:04 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

yeah misdirect is the right word, i was thinking of paladin

it means that whoever i target, can not be targeted by fliers. having two abilities i can use both of them or just one, but i can only target one person. i didn’t use the other
hmm ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm [VOTE: iron_dwarf ] aubergine

I'm on board this train and also probably won't be around much for the rest of the evening so I'd like to throw my aubergine down while i can.
another low(ish) poster you're immediately on board with. last day phase it was lap/rabbit. now it was a quick I_D vote. :ponder:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kites also tries to save me from the bad guys who may want to take dunya down. I'm honored. :noble:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah it looks like Iron_Dwarf wasn't active when Dr. White first showed up. [mention]Dr. White[/mention] care to explain why you tried to pick him and then changed?

linki: hmm yeah cbob's votes haven't looked great. I feel like I've otherwise been getting civ vibes from him though, could reread him
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

AUBERGINE (ft low-posters and Triple-J)

[2] Quin - dunya, nutella
[1] colonialbob - Marmot
[2] Iron_Dwarf - JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob
[1] JaggedJimmyJay - rundontwalk

No vote: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, Dragon D. Luffy, DrWilgy, Epignosis, gwilikers6, Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kites, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con, MacDougall, Quin, sig, sprityo, TonyStarkPrime

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Do we feel lapluie's reasons for not posting were genuine? It was a paragraph of how overwhelmed she was with this game, alongside her others. I would say she handled herself pretty well in MK, and things got rowdy over there. What do people who played longer with her in MK think?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:11 pm AUBERGINE (ft low-posters and Triple-J)

[2] Quin - dunya, nutella
[1] colonialbob - Marmot

No vote: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, Dragon D. Luffy, DrWilgy, Epignosis, gwilikers6, Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kites, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con, MacDougall, Quin, sig, sprityo, TonyStarkPrime
I voted for quin!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

where the heck is [mention]sig[/mention] ? sig, my man, did you attempt to kill anyone last night?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:03 pm Let's lynch colonialdrivebybob.
Who?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

AUBERGINE (fixing Marmot's double or triple oversight)

[3] Quin - dunya, MacDougall, nutella
[1] colonialbob - Marmot

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

How likely is it two people have the same backstory roles in this game? I remember reading something about that, someone please remind me because I have a theory now involving 2 players.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 am someone ex plain to me why rabbit keeps getting killed.
Oh. I missed this the first time around but you are definitely Mafia.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wait people can have the same backstories?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ISO me, pretty sure I've expressed suspicion of him before.

PS not my fault the thread was locked all morning :rolleyes:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:12 pm Do we feel lapluie's reasons for not posting were genuine? It was a paragraph of how overwhelmed she was with this game, alongside her others. I would say she handled herself pretty well in MK, and things got rowdy over there. What do people who played longer with her in MK think?
I'm willing to give her a little slack since she survived to the end in both games, and lost in somewhat heartbreaking fashion in at least MK (don't really know about Buffy).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:07 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm [VOTE: iron_dwarf ] aubergine

another low(ish) poster you're immediately on board with. last day phase it was lap/rabbit. now it was a quick I_D vote. :ponder:
Ok, who is an acceptable choice for me to vote for?
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm How likely is it two people have the same backstory roles in this game? I remember reading something about that, someone please remind me because I have a theory now involving 2 players.
i’d say it’s very likely there’s someone with a similar story to mine
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 70

Post by DrWilgy »

Question before I post too much... did I die yet?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 am someone ex plain to me why rabbit keeps getting killed.
Oh. I missed this the first time around but you are definitely Mafia.
I’m curious. Why?

I think I know what you’re getting at
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:17 pm Question before I post too much... did I die yet?
I don’t think so

Return to “Previous Jobs”