Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Everybody let me know if you’re supposed to promote at EOD. Kthnx
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Quin »

i'm here. nutella case coming.

My case on lapluie is more self-explanatory. Her early posts used lack of familiarity as a crutch, and when I called her out for not posting here while she was posting in other places on the site she denied it. It was like pulling teeth from chickens to get her to admit it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella:

I hate nutella's case on me and the way she went about presenting it. She discredited what I had to say as a NO U, but I don't care. She bad.

nutella was on board with dunya in that I was bad for not having scumreads on Day 1. That's a bad case any way I look at it. We're not at a buffet where we pick and choose the reads we want. She followed through with this by doing a big ISO on me, in which she labelled half of my Day 1 content as being empty and of no value because they didn't explicitly contain reads. nutella has played with me enough to know that shooting off reads every which way is not how I play mafia.

I also have issues with this post specifically:
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:55 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 am Jay, Jack's night post was at x:52, but I'm not entirely sure if he's using that
I'm trusting the poll title. Just before midnight.
Well he never put a fucking time in the poll and that's fucking vague so I'm going by the time of the night post
This is the entire conversation. She's not sure when day ends, and then she's suddenly irritated and stubborn about the lack of clarification. She wasn't up for lynch. I think she was about to lose a teammate.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

RDW
cbob
ID
Lap
Quin

Something like this for my scum picks. I have no time to contribute otherwise tonight. I'll be around tomorrow though.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Yknow quin that’s a good case. What still puzzles me though is how the wagon shifted to Wilgy so hard yesterday. It just looked like teammate helping to me. But I mean it was two people considered town. So it’s a mess to think about really.

But hey, with that i look to see more stuff like this from you quin, [VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine since M’lady is voting that way still I believe

Anyone else care to put insight on quin’s Nutella case?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sprityo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:59 pm Yknow quin that’s a good case. What still puzzles me though is how the wagon shifted to Wilgy so hard yesterday. It just looked like teammate helping to me. But I mean it was two people considered town. So it’s a mess to think about really.

But hey, with that i look to see more stuff like this from you quin, [VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine since M’lady is voting that way still I believe

Anyone else care to put insight on quin’s Nutella case?
Imo the wagon was on Wilgy for most of the day, it was on Quin for a short time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm nutella:

I hate nutella's case on me and the way she went about presenting it. She discredited what I had to say as a NO U, but I don't care. She bad.

nutella was on board with dunya in that I was bad for not having scumreads on Day 1. That's a bad case any way I look at it. We're not at a buffet where we pick and choose the reads we want. She followed through with this by doing a big ISO on me, in which she labelled half of my Day 1 content as being empty and of no value because they didn't explicitly contain reads. nutella has played with me enough to know that shooting off reads every which way is not how I play mafia.

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 am Jay, Jack's night post was at x:52, but I'm not entirely sure if he's using that
Well he never put a fucking time in the poll and that's fucking vague so I'm going by the time of the night post
This is the entire conversation. She's not sure when day ends, and then she's suddenly irritated and stubborn about the lack of clarification. She wasn't up for lynch. I think she was about to lose a teammate.
Just so I don't have to search, who is the teammate?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Just so I don't have to search, who is the teammate?
going off the way the vote tally looked at the time, bob or lapluie.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

I'm highly doubtful lap is mafia and I'd rather we not lybch her.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:00 pm I'm highly doubtful lap is mafia and I'd rather we not lybch her.
:ponder: Cool. Any reason for that?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 am So can we talk about why the scum night kill might have failed?
Fishing for information to make more strategic decisions when the next Night comes around. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm while we're putting cards on the table.... kenway and I are also masons. we became mage-sons on day 3 and he's only checked in once to say "teach me master" and "I am town". he hasn't spoken to me or even checked back in since.

Jack has told me a few times that our having a masonic relationship doesn't guarantee that we're both civ, but that's led to some confusion for me, regarding background powers, because if Kenway could potentially be mafia but also have btsc with me wouldn't that make his civ background power (in the scenario where he's mafia) also just a real power? unless in that scenario the btsc were only supplied by my huge wizardly muscles and he would just be the recipient of it. except I was told we could just start up our btsc as soon as day 3 began, which implied that Kenway already knew about our oncoming btsc, so it must have also been part of his role background??? right?? or else i'd just seem like some random dude messaging him
The biggest reason to suspect Kenway is that he isn't interacting with you in BTSC.

sprityo almost went ham on my ass when Mac died. He's been a great communicator, and has looked genuine even when pressed. If I lose to that cat, I can live with that.

But if Kenway isn't talking to you, to me that sounds like he's not comfortable being in there with you.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I mean she has to be bad in at least one game right
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I feel like when Zebra tunneled me on day 1 in two games at the same time.

I was civ on both.

And she was bad on both. :haha:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Though Nutella doesn't look that bad here compared to games I remember where she was bad. This gives me pause.

Truth be told, ID is the one I want to lynch. I just dislike the idea of having the lynch fail.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Anybody got a tally?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm Anybody got a tally?
I'll make one, give me a moment
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorry I don't keep a detailed file on your meta. I found your D1 content suspicious and dissimilar to behavior I've seen from you in games in which you were town. Simple as that.
Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm I also have issues with this post specifically:
This is a stupid point and I've addressed it already. For one thing, as I have pointed out already, the votes in between :52 and :00 did not actually affect who was in the lead to be lynched. Whether or not those votes counted, Cbob was in the lead (though Dr. White was the one who ended up dying). I was frustrated because I was trying to keep track of votes accurately and I was irritated about the EOD not being clear. No teammates or anything. Though I did strongly prefer a Lap lynch as I thought Bob was civ.

Seriously this argument doesn't even make sense if you look at the votes. :disappoint:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:17 pm Ok

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I mean she has to be bad in at least one game right
......no??
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[4] Iron_Dwarf - rundontwalk, Epignosis, speedchuck, sprityo
[2] Quin - Marmot, Nutella
[2] Nutella - Quin, Dragon D. Luffy
[1] rundontwalk - Iron_Dwarf

No vote: Kenway, Kylemii, gwilikers6, Colonialbob, Kites, Lapluie, Sig

aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Current OMGUS pairs:

Nutella vs Quin
ID vs RDW

Interesting...
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:34 pm Current OMGUS pairs:

Nutella vs Quin
ID vs RDW

Interesting...
I resent this classification. My suspicion of Quin is not an "OMGUS." I don't do that shit.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Nutella vs Quin
ID vs RDW

Interesting...
I resent this classification. My suspicion of Quin is not an "OMGUS." I don't do that shit.
Nutella, my dear.

We all do that shit.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Now seriously, OMGUS is just a title. The point is, there are two pairs of players suspecting each other mutually. That makes me curious. I want to know what the rest of you think.

Who is bad, Nutella or Quin? RDW or ID?

Or is it civ/civ?

Or is it bussing?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Nutella vs Quin
ID vs RDW

Interesting...
Nutella, my dear.

We all do that shit.
No.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have never once in my mafia career suspected someone just because they suspected me. We're not in fucking preschool.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 pm I have never once in my mafia career suspected someone just because they suspected me. We're not in fucking preschool.
Better than being in preschool fucking.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 pm I have never once in my mafia career suspected someone just because they suspected me. We're not in fucking preschool.
I'm not gonna call you on that, but I disagree it is so childish.

I think it's a natural reaction.

Someone says you are bad. If you are a civ, you think their argument is crap (because it is). You don't want to think the person is stupid (because they usually aren't) so you decide they are malicious.

It's easier to believe the other person is bad and out to get us than to accept we just look scummy for some reason and deal with the fact that isn't going away easily.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

yeah, but apparently I do :rolleyes:

It also doesn't matter whether votes between :52 and :00 changed things or not. You're talking hindsight. In that moment, I think one of your teammates was in danger of being lynched.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Someone dispel the notion that, since all mafia are from the bad place, we can't narrow down who is bad by simply looking at the front page. I know this had to have been discussed, and I assume it can't be done, but I want to hear the conclusion.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 pm
yeah, but apparently I do :rolleyes:

It also doesn't matter whether votes between :52 and :00 changed things or not. You're talking hindsight. In that moment, I think one of your teammates was in danger of being lynched.
No.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:01 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:00 pm I'm highly doubtful lap is mafia and I'd rather we not lybch her.
I alwasy think she's mafia, and she's always civ so same thought.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:23 pm
you've played with her twice though

in buffy you thought she was good and in MK you barely talked about her

where's this coming from?
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:30 pm

I actually killed her in buffy :rip

Also she's playing the same and i don't think the mafia would pick her.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig, whom have you killed?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 108

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:30 pm

I was town in both of those games.. lol
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

My vote still stands for nutella

[VOTE: NUTELLA ] aubergine
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

tiny eggplant I see
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm Everybody let me know if you’re supposed to promote at EOD. Kthnx
I would like a promotion to sage manager please.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pmThis is the entire conversation. She's not sure when day ends, and then she's suddenly irritated and stubborn about the lack of clarification. She wasn't up for lynch. I think she was about to lose a teammate.
who all was up for lunch at that time?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pmThe biggest reason to suspect Kenway is that he isn't interacting with you in BTSC.

sprityo almost went ham on my ass when Mac died. He's been a great communicator, and has looked genuine even when pressed. If I lose to that cat, I can live with that.

But if Kenway isn't talking to you, to me that sounds like he's not comfortable being in there with you.
idk. it's hard to say given that I have never played with him before, and he hasn't posted much (relatively) in the actual thread. He hasn't so much as peeked into btsc since he made his "teach me master" and "I am town" posts. I don't think he's even read my responses.

someone who's more familiar with him might have a better idea of how active he normally is in btsc. a civ mage kenway I would expect to at least come in and make sure we're not targeting the same players, but a mafia mage kenway might want to benefit his team by finding out my targets. I'm getting... neither of those.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:50 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pmThis is the entire conversation. She's not sure when day ends, and then she's suddenly irritated and stubborn about the lack of clarification. She wasn't up for lynch. I think she was about to lose a teammate.
who all was up for lunch at that time?
I'm always up for lunch. :haha:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pmThe biggest reason to suspect Kenway is that he isn't interacting with you in BTSC.

idk. it's hard to say given that I have never played with him before, and he hasn't posted much (relatively) in the actual thread. He hasn't so much as peeked into btsc since he made his "teach me master" and "I am town" posts. I don't think he's even read my responses.

someone who's more familiar with him might have a better idea of how active he normally is in btsc. a civ mage kenway I would expect to at least come in and make sure we're not targeting the same players, but a mafia mage kenway might want to benefit his team by finding out my targets. I'm getting... neither of those.
If I were you, I'd lynch him.

If I were me, I'd lynch him.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

we have an overabundance of "people who we think are town but they dont say close to anything" and thats where mafia is hiding im sure
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

How many games have you played with lapluie where you were civilian?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Jack, how does it work with the lives and lynching? Just so everyone is on the same page.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

sprityo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:59 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:41 pm
DDL
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 pm Tried to misdirect Kites and it failed.

[VOTE: Dr. Wilgy] aubergine
CBOB
colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:21 pm Arglebargle.

For mac.
NUTELLA
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:23 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
SPRITYO
sprityo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:44 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:39 pm well the post really reads like you protected mac so probably redirected? :shrug:
Doesn't read like that to me.

Reads like 3 people arguing over who deflected the kill.

I'm guessing the normal mafia kill didn't go through tonight, and that these are bonus kills. Probably a townie killed Kites. IDK which side killed Mac. Maybe an extra scumkill?

linki: agreed. I wouldn't put too much stock in flavortext.
Im all for lynching a myrmidon. unless redirectors pitch in what they submitted, that sounds like a good place to start

since DDL is unreachable in terms of garnering votes (aside from being generally townie) [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
LAPLUIE
lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:59 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
SIG
sig wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:17 pm Okay but here’s the thing, why did sig LC.
I looked through some of Sig's later posts, he does mention suspecting LC a lot, it's not a completely out of left field choice.

Yeah I thought I was pretty clear in that I was going to whack him or aim for Wilgy again. :shrug:

Plus he was on Jay's list, but i'd have probably shot him anyway I thought he was mafia.

My bad LC :beer:

I decided against hitting Wilgy since it didn't work last time, I considered MM, but I figured LC was a better choice.

[VOTE: Dr.Wilgy] aubergine

I'd also be fine voting for sprityo. :srsnod:
IRON_DWARF
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
SPEEDCHUCK
speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:59 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

I see you in here. Give us stuff.
lapluie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:00 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
SPRITYO
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:44 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:39 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Come on Quin, tell me your night action.

Let’s not feign ignorance
okay. i didn't submit. i didn't want long con redirecting me into a town read.
Elaborate please
i just did.
So you didn’t submit a night action because Long Con would’ve redirected you into a town read. I just wanted to make sure I read that correctly.

Leads me to the next question of how we got critical hits in the flavor post then

I’m gonna snoop around some more

For now: [VOTE: unvote] aubergine you’re not cleared yet in my eyes still tho
SPEEDCHUCK
speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:44 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
EPI
Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:42 pm My problem is that with Jay and Mac dead, the ratio of useful town players/useless load is at an all time low. This is how mafias win. Never mind that we also lost Dunya and got a less talkative player instead (no offense speed, but you don't lead the town the same way).

It was fun to tinfoil about Jay being bad, but now I wanna be more practical.
Yeah, no.

You don't get to have the moral victory here.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:32 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:26 pm I'm more suspicious of Epi after today.

I might ISO him.
Any outcome?
9/10 times I say I'll ISO someone I procrastinate it until the end of time :grin:
[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
Kites wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:19 am anyways I’m fine with Wilgy lynch, i had my suspicions earlier and hes just dead weight

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
rip brother if it’s really you
sprityo wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 am [VOTE: quin] aubergine in case i forgot
sig wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:14 am I don't know how active I'll be today I've got real life junk to do for awhile so I'm going to throw down a vote for Wilgy.

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:00 pm My main suspects are Quin, nutella, rundontwalk and DrWilgy as of now.

I'm more than fine with going for Quin instead, who was on my radar for a longer time.
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:22 pm [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

Won't be around much today. I hope to be around more tomorrow.
RUNDONTWALK
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:42 pm [VOTE: quin] aubergine
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:46 pm ugh I'm starting to feel doubt and wanting to move to Quin since I've had some suspicion on him all game and pushing that aside might be a mistake

[VOTE: quin] aubergine
RUNDONTWALK
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:54 pm Unvote Quin

Aubergine

[VOTE: DrWigly ] aubergine
EPI
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:01 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:15 pm I mean, it doesn't matter if you are managing to lynch your suspect, what matters is if it looks like you have a suspect.
I had a suspect, and he got lynched, and I am a donkey.

Had I been correct, I might have been more motivated, but I'm not, and it doesn't help that I now basically have three jobs.

To be fair, I suspect rundontwalk more than I suspect you, and Iron Dwarf has crept past you also with that loaded question of his: What was the point in asking me why I was "throwing away" my vote on a guy who 'looks" like a civilian?

[VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine
gwilikers6 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:12 pm I just considered how difficult it will be for town to win if Iron Dwarf does end up being scum. The quinwagon ain't happening, it looks like, so fuck it.

I still think quin should be lynched tomorrow regardless of how Wilgy flips.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:04 pm [VOTE: quin] aubergine
DDL
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:39 pm Actually screw it

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm FWIW I preferred Wilgy but I'm also ok with this. Town unity and all that.

QUIN
Quin wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:20 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:13 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:11 pm Someone tell me why my nutella and lapluie cases suck. They must suck, because nobody's bothered to talk about them.
Take the initiative. Quote one them and push the wagon.
I did multiple times. If you actually care about making an informed lynch you'll do your research.
I'm on phone.

You are one of the leading wagons.

Swim or sink.
\_(:T)_/

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
DDL
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:31 pm I'm a bleeding heart.

Quin wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm im going out, might be back for eod, might not. dont lynch me plz.

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine for insurance purposes
RUNDONTWALK
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm Unvote

SPEEDCHUCK
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Will change back for majority's sake if vote is close but Wilgy is winning
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:41 pm I will follow my bitch.

How's that for irony?

DDL
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:43 pm I like the people in the Quin wagon better.

Also fuck ties.

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:58 pm Unvite

[VOTE: Dr wigly] aubergine
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 pm Huuuurggg...

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:00 pm [VOTE: Dr. Wilgy] aubergine

Fixing the format
every single vote for Day 4
And here are the Final Votes of the day

Spoilered votes means that the person voted but was not their final vote

as you can see DDL, Speedchuck and RDW changed frequently. waffle house over there
All the waffling makes a last minute vote quite uncertain, and I'm not sure what to make of it. What would be a scum player's endgame there?
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 am So can we talk about why the scum night kill might have failed?
Fishing for information to make more strategic decisions when the next Night comes around. :eye:
Or perhaps it's possible to link them back to the behavior of players during the day, making their town case more likely or unlikely?
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

There is just hardly a contribution. Seems like under the radar scum behavior.

Return to “Previous Jobs”