Ducks
47%

Total votes: 17
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 13

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:05 pm linki @Epi: I wish I had solid grounds to rule me out. I'm not sure that I have thus far done anything to prove I am not an Even.
That's why you're there. :fishslap:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 pm [VOTE: Lorab] aubergine
What do you think of the delay in pushing the button?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 pm
I don't care about it.

What do you think about Lorab?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:05 pm linki Epi: I wish I had solid grounds to rule me out. I'm not sure that I have thus far done anything to prove I am not an Even.
I didn't argue with you keeping me in the list of possible Evens, just defending against the sole reason you gave. If you leave me in there because you have no reason to rule me out, I'm fine with that. But I didn't care for what you had to say about me. I wasn't attempting to tie Blooper to nutella.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:05 pm linki Epi: I wish I had solid grounds to rule me out. I'm not sure that I have thus far done anything to prove I am not an Even.
I didn't argue with you keeping me in the list of possible Evens, just defending against the sole reason you gave. If you leave me in there because you have no reason to rule me out, I'm fine with that. But I didn't care for what you had to say about me. I wasn't attempting to tie Blooper to nutella.
Fair enough.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:57 pm Welcome to my life. Or after they say they think the same thing you do, they blithely change their mind with no explanation.

Good times.
I'm not saying to drop Scotty. I just want Daisy to talk about the massive name drop of potential lynches she'd be okay with.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also low key pissed at epi for not talking about me more.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 pm
I don't care about it.

What do you think about Lorab?
No reason to townread her, but I need to go check out the context you mentioned to see what I think. I also think I'd rather lynch into Sloonei/Kyle/Scotty today.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

On two notes:

Sloonei should not be suspected for low activity or whatever that line of thinking is. He was just lynched for that as town in Syndicate mafia.

Tentatively disagree that INH had no reason to defend Wilgy. That's dependent on whether his argument was that he thought the argument against him was bad or if he thought Wilgy was town. I cant remember and I'm phone posting so I cant check.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 am Thought - is refrigerator bad?

Kept targeting supatown SVS, targeted me who was (supposedly) unlynchable anyway, now targets Kyle on a day he's likely to get a lot of attention.
which is it:

refridgerator used the role as you'd expect or didn't?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 pm I voted for DDL yesterday because I wanted there to be conversation about him. No one was biting.

I floated cbob's name today because I wanted there to be conversation about him. No one was biting.
we've given thoughts on cbob before...

also epi-- i am catching up. i hope lorab responds to your case. i liked it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hey Dom-

I'm sorry we get so shitty at each other.

I know neither of us mean ill will.

Let's be friends.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 pm I voted for DDL yesterday because I wanted there to be conversation about him. No one was biting.

I floated cbob's name today because I wanted there to be conversation about him. No one was biting.
we've given thoughts on cbob before...

also epi-- i am catching up. i hope lorab responds to your case. i liked it.
How does he compare to other lynch candidates today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 pmKylemii - Kylemii had nothing to say about nutella or Long Con in Pikachu. sprityo was killed on Night 8, an even Night in which Kylemii was present in Pikachu.
long con was long dead,
nut was dead before I was-
able to bite down
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

:sigh: I was partly through ISOing DDL and I accidentally shut the page. That said, I wasn't even out of the Pikachu Tribe part of his ISO and I just can't see him being bad. There is no way he was an Even based on his actions, and I just don't see anything but a civ in him right now. So I would take DDL off the table personally for a possible vote today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Take the second LC lynch. Why on earth would someone who was on an opposing team do anything but move it along? What would he gain from voting DH instead? The answer is he knew LC was going to get lynched and he saw something from DH that made his eyebrow twitch so he decided to put some pressure on DH instead. He was wrong, but I don't see DDl coming up bad. I just don't. Anyway, tomorrow I have an MRI at noon. Hopefully I will get some time before I leave to ISO someone else on my short list of possible votes.

But to recap right now, I think my would not vote list looks like this:
Sloonei
Epi
DDL
Blooper

My would consider voting list looks like this:
Scotty
Kyle
INH
Lorab
boomslang
cbob

the rest all fall in between these I think, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:10 am Take the second LC lynch. Why on earth would someone who was on an opposing team do anything but move it along? What would he gain from voting DH instead? The answer is he knew LC was going to get lynched and he saw something from DH that made his eyebrow twitch so he decided to put some pressure on DH instead. He was wrong, but I don't see DDl coming up bad. I just don't. Anyway, tomorrow I have an MRI at noon. Hopefully I will get some time before I leave to ISO someone else on my short list of possible votes.

But to recap right now, I think my would not vote list looks like this:
Sloonei
Epi
DDL
Blooper

My would consider voting list looks like this:
Scotty
Kyle
INH
Lorab
boomslang
cbob

the rest all fall in between these I think, lol
Adding DDL back in since you named him before, that's 7 names you said you were okay with lynching today. It's too broad for my liking. But maybe you've talked about them all in depth - I dunno, I haven't looked.

Why these six? in what order would you lynch them?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 10

Post by Quin »

INH's Wilgy defence is not a defence, but a rejection of the cases made against him. That's at face value anyway. INH mentions a town read on Wilgy the previous day but votes for him anyway.

I want people to talk about this. What does INH hope to gain by lynching his teammate and doing a 180 on him in this way?
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I didn't add DDL back in, I took him out. I would not consider voting him.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty, Kyle and INH have been pretty well talked over. My reasoning on those three are out there. I am pretty confident at least one of those three are bad. Of course I'm reading Kyle can't be voted for? I don't understand this since Kyle is on the poll, but whatever. So if that's true clearly he is off the list too.

Lorab, cbob and boomslang are all people I feel like I have very little read on and no real town feel from them. Of those three, I would say I would be least inclined to vote Boomslang right now. but that is entirely gut. I would probably be more inclined to perhaps vote Lorab. Just because she is playing absent doesn't mean she isn't bad. Fiddler is proof of that. You can't judge her based on her activity, it's NAI.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:41 am I didn't add DDL back in, I took him out. I would not consider voting him.
I know, I added him.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh, I see. So you're saying you feel very strongly about possibly voting for him. Do you feel like he is in the top say three people of your suspect list?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also why? Is there something in particular he has done that makes you feel strongly about keeping him in the list?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 am Oh, I see. So you're saying you feel very strongly about possibly voting for him. Do you feel like he is in the top say three people of your suspect list?
I wasn't pushing my own DDL suspicion there. I was bringing him back in because you mentioned him at the start of the day along with 5 other people. Saying you'd lynch over a third of living players is way too broad for me.

My top 3 is Scotty, DDL and Sloonei. I find myself agreeing with Scotty's case against Sloonei, but I also suspect Scotty which makes it difficult to put them in order.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Eh, Sloonei is a no go for me and DDL is probably now as well. If we choose from those three we are back at Scotty.

I would say my top three suspects right now are Kyle, Scotty and... maybe INH or LoRab. See I can't even narrow down that last spot that well.

And I'm not sure I understand why you put someone back in based on me, even though I just said I would not vote for DDL. You do have him in your top three though, so can you explain to me why?

Also, if Kyle can't be lynched, then my previously mentioned list is actually at five.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:59 am Eh, Sloonei is a no go for me and DDL is probably now as well. If we choose from those three we are back at Scotty.

I would say my top three suspects right now are Kyle, Scotty and... maybe INH or LoRab. See I can't even narrow down that last spot that well.

And I'm not sure I understand why you put someone back in based on me, even though I just said I would not vote for DDL. You do have him in your top three though, so can you explain to me why?

Also, if Kyle can't be lynched, then my previously mentioned list is actually at five.
As I said, I did because during the day you at least expressed an interest in lynching 7 different people. Too broad. It doesn't properly show me what your thought process is.

LC 2.0's lynch makes DDL look bad. DDL was off his wagon for vague or resistant reasons that don't read as genuine to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I read it quite the opposite. He wasn't actively trying to stop the lynch of LC as far as I read, he was taking issue with the reasoning DH gave for the lynch. That was how I interpreted it personally. I wouldn't put him in my verified list, I just think he is a lot less likely to flip bad. There is very little to support the idea of him actually being an LC teammate and if he is an opposing baddie team member, then why not just roll along with it? heck, even if he was an LC teammate it was pretty clear LC was toast.

Anyway...

As far as the people, I didn't say I was interested in lynching seven people. I said there were like two that I am interested in lynching a couple I could get behind with just a little less enthusiasm and a few others that I might consider voting because i have little to no read on. I'm trying to be open to conversation with you is all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 am I read it quite the opposite. He wasn't actively trying to stop the lynch of LC as far as I read, he was taking issue with the reasoning DH gave for the lynch. That was how I interpreted it personally. I wouldn't put him in my verified list, I just think he is a lot less likely to flip bad. There is very little to support the idea of him actually being an LC teammate and if he is an opposing baddie team member, then why not just roll along with it? heck, even if he was an LC teammate it was pretty clear LC was toast.

Anyway...

As far as the people, I didn't say I was interested in lynching seven people. I said there were like two that I am interested in lynching a couple I could get behind with just a little less enthusiasm and a few others that I might consider voting because i have little to no read on. I'm trying to be open to conversation with you is all.
nuh-uh!
sig wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 am Well, when you put a bunch of blabbermouth know it alls in a thread (and no name calling here, I place myself at the top of that blabby arrogant heap) this is what happens, yes?

Sloonie was our only blabbermouth and he's gone now. :|
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:31 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 am Yes I decided LC lynch was too easy and decided to throw shit on the fan to see what happened.

This was not a transparent attempt by a baddie to save a teammate from a TMI lynch, if that's what you are looking for.
Should I just be letting things go then? :sigh:
I feel like it might not be the best reason to lynch, but unless we've got something else might as well roll with it.

The real question is did DDL's vote matter? Did it sway anything and like was his vote an obvious counterwagon. Also if you recall how many votes did LC have that day?

Since we can only assume from LC slip that scum has post tribe BTSC meaning they knew how the lynch breakdown worked. SO your scum could've just been trying to get the numbers low enough to stop the lynch for that phase. Which is also something we should look over here.

Since the day LC was lynched I was Almost lynched (I believe), so it would be beneficial to look over who voted for me with weak reasoning and maybe go for them if they're still here.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

In line with sig's theory, if he's LC's teammate, he doesn't need to stop the LC lynch. He just needs to not contribute to the LC lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mmm, fair enough. I was reading the DDL stuff in Isolation from the other thread.

That said I have a couple problems with this theory. It would mean first of all that we have to believe there are four baddies on each team. I'm not convinced of that yet. In fact I think numbers might make that a bit imbalanced if each team has four teammates especially at that early in the game. Secondly, it would require the fourth teammate helping along the sig lynch in the other thread. The two people I remember most vocally pushing the thread to actually lynch someone was Sloonei and JoH. Both I believe were not bad.

Also, there is the fact that the first lynch of LC DH voted like I dunno forth or fifth out of nine votes total? I just think it is a move that doesn't make sense for a baddie to make in order to save a teammate who has slipped up in such a major way.

All that said, I won't completely disregard him because you definitely brought up a possible point I overlooked.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 am Mmm, fair enough. I was reading the DDL stuff in Isolation from the other thread.

That said I have a couple problems with this theory. It would mean first of all that we have to believe there are four baddies on each team. I'm not convinced of that yet. In fact I think numbers might make that a bit imbalanced if each team has four teammates especially at that early in the game. Secondly, it would require the fourth teammate helping along the sig lynch in the other thread. The two people I remember most vocally pushing the thread to actually lynch someone was Sloonei and JoH. Both I believe were not bad.

Also, there is the fact that the first lynch of LC DH voted like I dunno forth or fifth out of nine votes total? I just think it is a move that doesn't make sense for a baddie to make in order to save a teammate who has slipped up in such a major way.

All that said, I won't completely disregard him because you definitely brought up a possible point I overlooked.
We all have 2 lives. In that respect it isn't a 23 or whatever it is player game. It's a 46 player game, and we've seen vigilantes too which helps balance things out. The idea that 4 scum per team is too much doesn't really click with me. Plus DDL is in his second role (despite being on his first life) and was when this went down.

I don't think this case implicates anyone on the Cerberus side. He might have just been capitalising on the sig train to keep LC alive one more day.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, like I said, I won't completely move him to a town spot right now because your points are fair. Just not sure I'm convinced is all.

So what are you leaning towards doing in this lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not sure. To be honest I don't believe we'll be punished for ignoring Ben, but I don't want to cross you if you're worried about it. That takes Sloonei and DDL off the table. I'm a bit bored with the argument I made against Scotty. I know SVS is keen for that lynch to go down so I'd like her tell me what she's thinking, though I'm pretty sure it's already in her posts.

Of your list, I wouldn't want an INH lynch. I could be swayed to vote Kyle or LoRab. I don't have the time to read into all these people and I'll miss EoD so if a summary or case is thrown at me before tomorrow morning I'd appreciate it. If not I'll just sheep your vote.

So pretty much I'll follow you up with a vote of Scotty, Kyle or LoRab.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

im ok with putting Scotty on the back burner too for the moment.

Can anyone explain to me why Kyle is said to unlynchable?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben is rewarded for getting people to follow his instructions. He got my number wrong. He dun know shit.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:09 am im ok with putting Scotty on the back burner too for the moment.

Who said this?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sounds like the original poll didn't have Kyle on it and then got corrected.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Then I think I would lean Kyle today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm more afraid of what might happen if we don't do it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm going to head to bed for now. Be back in tomorrow morning.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:11 am I wouldn't be surprised if Ben is rewarded for getting people to follow his instructions. He got my number wrong. He dun know shit.
Ben is the mouthpiece of Jacob. Ignore him at your own peril. And there have been an awful lot of people ignoring him today...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 am I'm not sure. To be honest I don't believe we'll be punished for ignoring Ben, but I don't want to cross you if you're worried about it. That takes Sloonei and DDL off the table. I'm a bit bored with the argument I made against Scotty. I know SVS is keen for that lynch to go down so I'd like her tell me what she's thinking, though I'm pretty sure it's already in her posts.

Of your list, I wouldn't want an INH lynch. I could be swayed to vote Kyle or LoRab. I don't have the time to read into all these people and I'll miss EoD so if a summary or case is thrown at me before tomorrow morning I'd appreciate it. If not I'll just sheep your vote.

I do think he is bad, I suspected him on gut reading his posts, I felt he drove the sig counter-LC wagon, I also think by POE he is a good candidate for Strex. Plus that Wilgy vote business read totally bad to me, which would be another Strex tie in. This game is just beginning to feel like Mass Effect for me. I spent that whole game screaming that a person was bad (whose bad team won the game), and pretty much being ignored. That's cool; I only have 2 modes, "screaming" and "detached" so I am just switching modes.

And when Daisy says "4 baddies on one team" I think she means *original* baddies. I don't think there were more than 3 Original baddies per team.

And re Kyle, he is acting as if he is haikued:
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 pmKylemii - Kylemii had nothing to say about nutella or Long Con in Pikachu. sprityo was killed on Night 8, an even Night in which Kylemii was present in Pikachu.
long con was long dead,
able to bite down
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

For you Ben, Greatest Hits, one mafia four life events. As Golden said, ignore Ben at your own peril.

5. The day a manager that I counseled as a part of my job told me I had changed his life.
4. Winning The Hobbit as a serial killer.
3. Finally seeing Daphne and Apollo by Bernini at the Borghese Galleria in Rome - took my breath away.
2. My wedding.
1. When the doctors told me my husband was going to live after a life and death event last summer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 am
Quin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 am I'm not sure. To be honest I don't believe we'll be punished for ignoring Ben, but I don't want to cross you if you're worried about it. That takes Sloonei and DDL off the table. I'm a bit bored with the argument I made against Scotty. I know SVS is keen for that lynch to go down so I'd like her tell me what she's thinking, though I'm pretty sure it's already in her posts.

I do think he is bad, I suspected him on gut reading his posts, I felt he drove the sig counter-LC wagon, I also think by POE he is a good candidate for Strex. Plus that Wilgy vote business read totally bad to me, which would be another Strex tie in. This game is just beginning to feel like Mass Effect for me. I spent that whole game screaming that a person was bad (whose bad team won the game), and pretty much being ignored. That's cool; I only have 2 modes, "screaming" and "detached" so I am just switching modes.

And when Daisy says "4 baddies on one team" I think she means *original* baddies. I don't think there were more than 3 Original baddies per team.

And re Kyle, he is acting as if he is haikued:
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 am
long con was long dead,
able to bite down
I know exactly how you feel, SVS. I’m feeling more and more detached as the game drags on and no one really validates my cases. And I’ve made a multitude of cases- LoRab, INH, Wilgy, Sloonei, etc that I’m beginning to think I’m just wrong about all of them. Some look at them as ingenuine and/or mudslinging, but I think that’s because they’re just not seeing things from my point of view- I feel like I’m right, and I want to be right, so it makes it that much harder.

You’re wrong about me, but I feel like we at least share this feeling.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

And if people want to lynch LoRab now, Day 2 me is just thrilled inside.

Hear that Sloonei? Other people think she could be bad now!

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:13 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:09 am im ok with putting Scotty on the back burner too for the moment.

Who said this?

You guys obviously haven’t read refrigerator’s role

Kyle posts 10 qualifying haikus and Ki vote counts against him
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Ebwop: No votes*
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dom wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:40 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 am Thought - is refrigerator bad?

Kept targeting supatown SVS, targeted me who was (supposedly) unlynchable anyway, now targets Kyle on a day he's likely to get a lot of attention.
which is it:

refridgerator used the role as you'd expect or didn't?
Used the role as I wouldn't expect? But it's not a very strong suspicion, so I wanted to get other people's opinions on it. Nobody felt like offering opinions apparently. There's certainly plenty of other, better options for today that I'm ok dropping this specific suspicion for now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

I eventually felt like the Fridge was protecting me, although I was initially frustrated. Or maybe they just enjoyed watching a Manic person post in Haiku. I know if I had that role, I would Haiku people for lulz unless I specifically suspected them.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah I’m under the impression that haiku’ing someone is the equivalent of giving CPR: you’ll save them, but at the cost of a few broken ribs and having to make out with a frog

So yeah, I view Epi as civ, sure.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”