Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by juliets »

Oh thanks Jay - I missed that post somehow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:46 pm Oh thanks Jay - I missed that post somehow.
Certainly. Thoughts?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:47 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:46 pm Oh thanks Jay - I missed that post somehow.
Certainly. Thoughts?
I'm going to read his ISO now. I don't recall his response to Marmot's vote for you and I'd like to read his reason in his words for voting for Avito. I'm not inclined to vote for him unless I see something really strong.

I'm also looking over the people I named earlier. I'm probably not going to vote Dom because his quietness in GOC wasn't due to him being bad. The rest of them are new to me except for INH. INH pulled the wool over everyone's eyes in GOC even though he was low on the radar so that's a possibility. I'm just having trouble voting a newcomer, even one who said something rude about our emojis (which doesn't make him bad).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:03 pm @Quin could you copy the links JJJ made to people's ISO's to the front of the game? To look at an ISO of people who have not recently posted I have to click the ISO for Jay, find his post, and then from there get to the ISO I want. It would be so much easier if they were at the beginning of the game. Thanks so much!
Done.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 0]

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Pennywise wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm Can't say I've ever played a game that started on day 0. >_>
It's a bit different, but at least you get a little head start with your teammates in BTSC right?
:disappoint:
Epi why did this disappoint you exactly? It sounds like Jay is imitating you. Was his imitation not up to your standard?
I don't remember what I was thinking when I posted that. :beer:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: wolbre] aubergine

Following jay’s lead again, brings me to wolbre and his contentless 2 posts in day 1.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:02 pm Following jay’s lead again
Why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:02 pm Following jay’s lead again
Why
You vote for someone, then I go, “huh, I don’t remember them” so I look at their iso

And here we are

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

It’s not a buddying thing- I just happen to agree with voting the people you bring up

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty do u have any thoughts on Kylemii
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Scooty[/mention]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:31 pmHello :)
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:11 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:08 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:03 am I will not be voting for Pennywise or Avito on D1. Add Dys to that list if I can’t remember where I played a game with them
Pretty sure we have. I’m very tame and not memorable though. Just ask anyone. Also, please call me Dizzy if you remember to, cause nick named are fun.
Did you ever play on MafiaU? Or...god, I can’t remember sig’s home site.
Sig and I are from GTF :)
These give me the vibe of someone who wants to exhibit a persona of comfort, even if not consciously. Yes, I am telling you that I find emoticons suspicious.
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm Voting Wooly, because he is too polite and that is obviously very sinister.
Will only vote someone else if he can give me a case on someone else that would be a better vote.
:puppy:
I see how it is, the gloves are coming OFF
The gloves have not come off. Or perhaps they were never on, who can know -- no accusations have been hurled.
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:34 pm The only player who I am really familiar with is Sig this game (Despite playing with a handful of you currently in Greece I still don't know most metas) so my gut reads are going to be loose. Everyone is still pretty much in welcome mode though and I expect that people will still be in that groove for a bit. Hopefully people start talking or we get into an endless cycle of lack of information
K, so where you at? :shrug:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, more racism:
Fuck you, Astros. Two-run lead over the Yankees and Brad Peacock just couldn't stand for that, could he? :evileye:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:43 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm Jay what are you seeing re: Long Con?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 3:51 pm Jimmeeeey - read on Long Con?

Nova has an avatar \o/
Mild suspicion. I'm a bit concerned about his initial vote for Avito given that it was based upon the new guy's lack of hunting when at that point I think half the game fit that description. His response to Marmot's vote for me is a bit concerning too.
Jay, I think LC's reason for voting Avito is a little more than just lack of hunting. He commented that it looked like Avito was posting just to post, padding his post-count, so I'm not really bothered by the fact that there were others not hunting. I do think it's possible LC let some irritation seep into his vote because Avito said the smilies suck and LC made a group of our smilies. Somehow I don't mind that though, even though Avito's saying it doesn't make him bad.

Regarding his response to Marmots vote I definitely remembered it after reviewing it because I saw where he was coming from though I didn't initially think that when I saw Marmots vote. It doesn't seem likely you would go out day 1 so I can see his thinking it was a wasted vote.

I'm not inclined to a LC vote today, I just don't think the evidence is strong enough to kick him out early again.

Lots o linki.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 am I don't like how nova just voted for Avito and left.

In our other site Avito is always getting day 1 lynched for memes so it makes sense in context there. There.

Here this vote is completely meaningless. Nobody knows Avito. Nova made and easy vote that is not particularly likely to turn into a lynch and left.
I struggle to understand the purpose of this defense. What relevance does this have if it isn't an accusation against nova? DDL is currently voting Dom...which is an easy vote that is not particularly likely to turn into a lynch. :ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:10 pm Jay, I think LC's reason for voting Avito is a little more than just lack of hunting. He commented that it looked like Avito was posting just to post, padding his post-count, so I'm not really bothered by the fact that there were others not hunting. I do think it's possible LC let some irritation seep into his vote because Avito said the smilies suck and LC made a group of our smilies. Somehow I don't mind that though, even though Avito's saying it doesn't make him bad.

Regarding his response to Marmots vote I definitely remembered it after reviewing it because I saw where he was coming from though I didn't initially think that when I saw Marmots vote. It doesn't seem likely you would go out day 1 so I can see his thinking it was a wasted vote.

I'm not inclined to a LC vote today, I just don't think the evidence is strong enough to kick him out early again.

Lots o linki.
I respect that perspective.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am I used a greater-than symbol where I wanted a less-than symbol. These are the errors that haunt us decades later. :disappoint:
The alligator wants to eat the bigger meal.
I'm crying. :haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, wolbre04 was one of the people I mentioned and now I see JJJ and Scotty have voted for him. I'll swallow my discomfort at voting someone new to me and put my vote here as well. He wanted more action, we have more action and he is nowhere to be found.

I've never used these vote tags but I'll try [VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis, how are you doing?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Pennywise wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm Can't say I've ever played a game that started on day 0. >_>
It's a bit different, but at least you get a little head start with your teammates in BTSC right?
:disappoint:
Epi why did this disappoint you exactly? It sounds like Jay is imitating you. Was his imitation not up to your standard?
I don't remember what I was thinking when I posted that. :beer:
Hahaha
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis, why is INH a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]wolbre04[/mention] you mentioned only having loose gut reads, what are they
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[VOTE: Wolbre] aubergine

Sorry I don’t impress you yet, Diz.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:21 pm [VOTE: Wolbre] aubergine

Tell me about this vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am driving today so won't be around much and deadline is in about an hour so can we get to the part where we reach a consensus now to save an end of day clusterfuck?

Has Wolbre been posting in Greece lately?

I gotta say the pile on smells mislynchy. Look at the way Jack waited until another wagon formed before casting his self pres vote rather than getting his casemake on. I bet Scotty is his teammate.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

You better be. :llama:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:25 pm

Tell me about this vote.
There’s less than an hour left in the day, I don’t want to die and I’m not convinced I can find mafia at stoplights on the way home.

I don’t know WB’s rolecard. I know mine. Better them than me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

lapluie wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:12 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:10 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:08 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:02 am
lapluie wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 pm I shoot lapluie.
hEY :pout:
lap, is Epi's comment why you voted for him?
yeah pretty much
Ok, but I think he was just kidding.
That's fine really, it's not like my 1 singular vote will kill him
Your singular vote isn't going to kill mafia either. :suspish:

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:18 pm Epignosis, why is INH a civilian?
I was wondering this too. I speak Jimmeeey this game. Jimmeeeeeeeey!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 pm I am driving today so won't be around much and deadline is in about an hour so can we get to the part where we reach a consensus now to save an end of day clusterfuck?

I gotta say the pile on smells mislynchy. Look at the way Jack waited until another wagon formed before casting his self pres vote rather than getting his casemake on. I bet Scotty is his teammate.
Nope. Come up with a better train.

Just because it’s a small train doesn’t mean it’s about to crash and burn, good Mac and cheese

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

How long until day end again?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 pm I am driving today so won't be around much and deadline is in about an hour so can we get to the part where we reach a consensus now to save an end of day clusterfuck?

I was tied with other people before. I was tied now. The only difference is the deadline, yo.

You wanna pick someone else to switch to? I’ll vote whoever.

Jimmy as scum is my only real read.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:29 pm Jimmy as scum is my only real read.
You have not pursued this read in any meaningful way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jack/Kyle/wolbre team

Lesgo

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh yeah. I think Lap is town. I tend to scumread her when we’re both good. If she was bad, a Jack mislynch would be ideal.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:29 pm

I was tied with other people before. I was tied now. The only difference is the deadline, yo.

You wanna pick someone else to switch to? I’ll vote whoever.

Jimmy as scum is my only real read.
:ponder:

How bout Scotty?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm Jack/Kyle/wolbre team

Lesgo
Nah Jack/Scotty/Long Con/Nova.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm Oh yeah. I think Lap is town. I tend to scumread her when we’re both good. If she was bad, a Jack mislynch would be ideal.
Can you tell me about her playstyle?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm Oh yeah. I think Lap is town. I tend to scumread her when we’re both good. If she was bad, a Jack mislynch would be ideal.

What if you are both bad?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm Jack/Kyle/wolbre team

Lesgo
tell me why
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:29 pm Jimmy as scum is my only real read.
I didn't even know he had it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

No shit. Still one of my two legacy reads of this doesn’t go my way.

You know I’m loud when I’m bad. Maybe Scotty, Mac don’t know better. You do. Walking that back like you’re Sloonei is cute but I don’t buy it.

Green light.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I bet Scotty and Jack are bad together. Totally makes sense. Think about it. You're welcome.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Idk. I’ve never seen bad Lap and anyway I’m good.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 pm
No shit. Still one of my two legacy reads of this doesn’t go my way.

You know I’m loud when I’m bad. Maybe Scotty, Mac don’t know better. You do. Walking that back like you’re Sloonei is cute but I don’t buy it.

Green light.
You continue to turn my argument into something that it wasn't. The strawman you've created to replace JaggedJimmyJay may indeed be suspicious, but I am not that strawman.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

scotty do you actually suspect me, in real life
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 pm I bet Scotty and Jack are bad together. Totally makes sense. Think about it. You're welcome.
Get out of your tunnel.

I can’t be setting up WB and be teamed with him. Why would Scotty bus then save me Day 1?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Idk. I’ve never seen bad Lap and anyway I’m good.
Bad lap happened in a game you hosted. :|

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 pm I bet Scotty and Jack are bad together. Totally makes sense. Think about it. You're welcome.
Get out of your tunnel.

I can’t be setting up WB and be teamed with him. Why would Scotty bus then save me Day 1?
Wot?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”