Total votes: 16
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 am If MP and Daisy are bad together we are so fucking screwed

is what the little voice in the back of my head is saying
:feb:

How I wish that were true.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah i bet youd like that

Sick bastard
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I feel like a wrestling face team with Daisy and MP, taking down a big bad. :)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 am If MP and Daisy are bad together we are so fucking screwed

They look town as hall, mate.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 5 MP Rainbow:

Strong town:
dunya
Jackofhearts2005
Spacedaisy

Moderate town:
Kylemii
Turnip Head

Slight town:
colonialbob
Marmot
Scotty

Very slight town:
Choutas
wolbre04

Very slight mafia:
Sloonei

Slight mafia:
Quin

Moderate mafia:
novaselinenever

Strong mafia:
speedchuck
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GTH baddie teams from most to least likely:

speed / nova / Quin
speed / nova / Sloonei
speed / nova / wolbre
speed / nova / Scotty
speed / nova / Marmot
speed / nova / Choutas
speed / nova / cbob
speed / Quin / Sloonei
nova / Quin / Sloonei
speed / Sloonei / Scotty

There are plenty of other possibilities, but top 10 seems like enough. It'd be really interesting to explore these as possible teammates and do some interaction analyses, but perhaps it should wait until we have a confirmed flip.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Would quin really be phoning it in this much if he's bad? Serious question i spose
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

On the chance speed is town, it would behoove him and the rest of town greatly for him to come in here with the biggest flame up his ass imaginable and expand upon reads with the utmost urgency. Otherwise, my vote stays.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:24 am Would quin really be phoning it in this much if he's bad? Serious question i spose
I don't think so? That's what I'm struggling with. I can't see this as town Quin either though. I'd guess he's 3P.

If nova and speed are bad, I'm not really sure at all who the third person would be. I suppose it requires some digging to see who's teammate compatible and indicative with the lot of them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, thinking about it again off the top of my head, speed/nova/Sloonei might be the most likely if speed and nova specifically are both bad. I don't know though. Definitely requires investigation to see how the three of them have treated each other.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll be back later with the intent of actually starting some investigation (I keep saying it but can't get around to it, it seems). For now I have to return to other matters.

Despite the strong cases forming, I'd suggest that you all keep doing that awesome investigative work to keep us from getting complacent.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:24 am Would quin really be phoning it in this much if he's bad? Serious question i spose
i replaced in to make sure my slot voted every day. mafia just doesn't jive with me after i've been staring at an excel spreadsheet for 7 hours a day.

tomorrow is labour day though, so i'll have a chance to do...something, i suppose.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i'm gonna sleep soon. nova sounded like a good vote to me yesterday, and the flip would shine some light on bob who someone's pointed out as looking w/w compatible with colin.

[VOTE: nova] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll set an alarm so I'm here for EoD. I'll need to be up for Ass Class anyway, so I'll field some questions then.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I would gander that if nova is bad, cbob looks bad
If speed is bad, nova looks bad.
Therefore, if speed is bad, cbob looks bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t get the “jack is sooo town” argument at all.

Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Choutas »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:22 pm The point is you are treating me like scum would treat 3P.
This a million times, chuck has scumslipped in a way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Why are we lynching speedchuck?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

If we were bad together we wouldn't be nearly so in sync. :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:03 am I would gander that if nova is bad, cbob looks bad
I kind of agree with this sentiment. Cbob has said a couple things that pinged me, but I haven't had time to give him a proper look yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Choutas »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 am Why are we lynching speedchuck?
His defence against Jack has been even more discriminating. He in turn accused him of being Indy and basically scumslipped because of it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Choutas wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 am Why are we lynching speedchuck?
His defence against Jack has been even more discriminating. He in turn accused him of being Indy and basically scumslipped because of it.
Even more incriminating than what? I haven’t been here for the last 48 hours.

I remember reading someone saying something about speedchuck treating them “how scum would treat 3p” but that’s the extent of my awareness of this lynch. I don’t plan on reading all of the events of this day phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 am Speedchuck is blatantly bad. My suspicions really started when he put me and TH low on his rainbow, which is dumb. He’s continued to push that angle in the gentlest of ways. It reeks of not only low hanging fruit but pointing out how nice the fruit is and hoping someone will get it for him. He’s afraid to stick his neck out and go for it himself, which mirrors his passive scum behavior in Pirates and Fire Emblem. He’s complained that I haven’t pursued my read on him in a meaningful way, which until now, is true. However, he’s done nothing to pursue his read of me or any of his reads, really. Without checking, do you know any of Speedchuck’s reads that I didn’t just tell you? Can you think of any hunting or any meaningful contribution he’s made all game? Of course you can’t. No. Speedchuck’s reactions to me are of a scummer who thinks I’m Indy and hopes I’ll never actually push him or that I’ll get myself lynched. His every post is testing the waters for one of those things. He’s not hunting.
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 pm Jack is trying to prove a point. He might actually think I'm bad if he's 3. He's wrong, and he doesn't care. He never cared before I prodded back at him.

Way I see it, if Jack is 3P, he cannot lose with my lynch. When I flip town, he'll send out his last offer and join scum. If I flipped scum, he'd join town with that extra cred. Tell me his MO doesn't look like this.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Bake him away, toys.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm Kyle I see literally nothing in Speedchuck's interactions with Colin that I feel are in his defense. He never once gave a case for why he was voting Colin. He never even quoted someone else's case and said, "This looks like a good point." In fact some of his posts look a bit like he could be trying to subtly push off of Colin imo.

Conversation is already going around Colin, and Speedchuck does a case on Epi. Speedchuck was pointing at Epi before this though, and I don't know where that all fell in the Colin stuff.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 pm Epi's posts with content:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm I should let you all know that I just started a new job so I have less time overall right now, and if it seems like I'm lurking, I more than likely just haven't seen the thread yet.
I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine because he dropped this post and then left. The thread wasn't bustling with activity at the time, but there was enough going on that he could have offered a comment or two on something. I want Colin to say things when he has a chance.

I woke up to ~300 new posts and I have some grown up things to take care of before I go to work today. I sense that I'll be playing from behind early in this game.
Sloonei thinks his shield is bigger than Colin's shield.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
This looks good at first glance. But Sloonei has given us stuff to work with already, even popping in this time. His point stands. But don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am wolbre04 When you get the chance what do you think of the Golden, MP, Mac, and Dunya?
D1 is purely conjecture on my part until someone does something overly messy to me, but Golden and Mac seem to be interested in leading the pack and being outspoken
This is fine of course, but the later the game goes, the more I consider whether they are just leading us right into the fire
"The later the game goes the more I consider whether" means you are assured you will be around later to act on this seed.

And the fire is not dangerous if you cannot be led to it.
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm Dunya was really helpful, but basically a neutral leaning town
dunya has not been helpful, and you two are teammates.

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine
Epi gets onto wolbre for thinking he might survive the day. He also advises wolbre not to be led so easily, which... wolbre was already commenting on.
Then Epi makes a herculean leap in logic. If Epi's reason for Wolbre being bad is tied to Dunya, why not lynch Dunya instead of the newbie who won't put up a fight?
What ARE Epi's reasons for voting wolbre in the first place? :shrug2:

Don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:40 amIf.
:confused2:

Not really lynch worthy though is it?
I concur.

Epi lays low as scum, sure, but he's useful as town. Game has actually been going for less than 24 hours, finals for schoolteachers are approaching, etc. Epi hasn't been super active this weekend either, and has had company if I remember right.

I'm not going to lay a lazy vote on Epi for activity, and I caution against wasting your time with it today.
If I need an apologist, I'll attain an honest one.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Other people have said I was wrong here already. Still waiting for proof to contradict what I've seen and heard. I'm not worried though. I don't think Epi will pursue this. (Although now that I'm being antagonistic, he might.)
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:15 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
Citation needed.
I guess this is content? People might be nitpicky about its absence, so I included it. I have no reason to believe Epi will pursue this, and I honestly don't think it's a scumslip. It doesn't make sense as one.
Here, he would vote Sloonei over Colin, but don't worry guys, he still suspects Colin... but what about Quin?? :suspish:
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am @MacDougall Do you still want votes piled on ColinisCool?
What do you want?
If he's still doing a thing, I want to help.

If not, and I wanted to consolidate, I'd vote Sloonei. I suspect Sloon more than Colin. (though I do suspect Colin, or I wouldn't be asking)

But what I really want to do is start some entirely new votes since we're only a fourth of the way through the day. I'd probably start with @Quin. My Quindar has not given me the genu-Quin townread yet, and I usually get that as soon as he starts posting.
Than he just votes Colin. No explanation. Prodded by his wife for not voting yet, and he tosses it on Colin.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:14 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm @speedchuck , I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote yet today. Who do you suspect?
Coliniscool, Sloonei, Quin... and I could probably find some others with an ISO.

I have plenty of time to place my vote, and I've been waiting for Mac to come back so I could pry about his 'plan.' But I'll go ahead and vote for colin anyway.
[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
I don't like the look overall.

Explain to me Kyle what about it gives you a town vibe?
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 pm Nova is town.

Jack is trying to prove a point. He might actually think I'm bad if he's 3P. He's wrong, and he doesn't care. He never cared before I prodded back at him.

Way I see it, if Jack is 3P, he cannot lose with my lynch. When I flip town, he'll send out his last offer and join scum. If I flipped scum, he'd join town with that extra cred. Tell me his MO doesn't look like this.
hey by the way what the heck does this mean, do you think jack is 3p?
Fixed a typo.

I think it's likely.
then why are you voting for him
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

wanna point out that in the spacedaisy quote that's being brought up a lot she wasn't actually talking to me
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yes I mixed up Kyle and Scotty. It is Scotty that said he had a slight town lead on Speedchuck based on his interactions with Colin. I don't see why.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 am On the chance speed is town, it would behoove him and the rest of town greatly for him to come in here with the biggest flame up his ass imaginable and expand upon reads with the utmost urgency. Otherwise, my vote stays.
:smoky:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck who do you want lynched today
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I put out a list earlier in the day. The only thing that's changed is that Jack is actually trying now.

But despite what MP said, I'm pretty sure the only people that care about my content are the ones that are twisting it to their own ends.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 pm I put out a list earlier in the day. The only thing that's changed is that Jack is actually trying now.
yeah but that was a really long time ago and you have 7 votes now
But despite what MP said, I'm pretty sure the only people that care about my content are the ones that are twisting it to their own ends.
who are those people
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Scotty »

I just took a gander of speed’s posts in regards to nova:
Day 1:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 am
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
You don't have to 'settle' yet. We have 9 hours to find another road to go down.
“Dont settle on nova, sig”
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:07 am
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 am
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
You don't have to 'settle' yet. We have 9 hours to find another road to go down.
My activity is going to probably be non-existent today so I'm in a bit of a rush to get my vote somewhere that I'm comfortable with.

Though i still find dom and to a lesser extent mp suspicious.
I read over Nova's posts and have zero reason to be comfy with a nova vote.
“There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for me to vote nova.” That’s a strong stance.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 pm I'm going to pick 7 scum out of our playerlist. Gun to head. One for each scum and one for the 3P potential scums. That's an arbitrary number, I know.

Choutas - SCUM
ColinIsCool - SCUM
Dom - TOWN
dunya - TOWN
Epignosis - SCUM
Golden - TOWN
Jackofhearts2005 - TOWN
Kites - TOWN
Kylemii - SCUM
lapluie - SCUM
Long Con - TOWN
Lunalee - TOWN
M Plus 7 - TOWN
MacDougall - TOWN
Marmot - SCUM
novaselinenever - TOWN
Scotty - TOWN
sig - TOWN
Sloonei - TOWN
Spacedaisy - SCUM
speedchuck - TOWN
Turnip Head - SCUM
wolbre04 - TOWN

This is hard when we have so many low posters and so many high posters and not so many in-betweens.
Which names surprised you or gave you the most pause on this list?
Nova. I was considering moving my vote to him from Epi, but no. I hold firm. I'm not certain on Epi, but I suspect him more than Nova. I don't have a reason to vote Nova.

Spacedaisy. I hadn't realized she was in the game. I POE'd it to her.

Kylemii. Gave me a lot of pause, but that good feeling I got from his first few posts is gone. He's skating.
“Nova was my biggest surprise. I was considering moving my vote to him from Epi. But I don’t have a reason to vote nova”

Okay. WHAT??! He went from absolutely no reason to vote him to being surprised the most out of anyone on the list that he thinks is town to thinking of voting him but not because there is no reason to vote him.

That’s like finding the hypotenuse of a right triangle as an imaginary number because no reason.

Speedchuck was outright protecting nova D1. They are teammates

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:03 am I would gander that if nova is bad, cbob looks bad
Feels a little like putting the cart before the horse, though? Like yeah I don't look great if nova is bad, and nova doesn't look good if Chuck is bad, but why skip over the intervening step? What's the point?
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Scotty »

More appeal to avoid the nova lynch on D1:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:09 pm I've read his ISO thrice. I don't get it. Why the heck are @MacDougall, @sig, and @Turnip Head voting for Nova?
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:12 pm I'm looking to possibly move my vote and the only two options that really matter at this point (I'll be completely AFK for the last 2 hours of day) are:

Dunya - this lynch is based on a scumslip I don't believe occurred. Frankly, I think it's ridiculous, and I refuse to vote there.
Nova - I have no idea why Nova has any votes.
Night 1:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:51 pm Hm. I'm not pleased with the outcome, and I had Sig as a townread, but having caught up in the thread for the night, I can't say I'm mad about it. Sig kept his vote parked on Nova (I still never saw a reason for ANYONE who was doing that) and refused to engage questions that people put to him.

I read him as town, but at least people had reasons to vote him unlike with Nova.
Completely blasting everyone voting nova even after the sig vote.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

colonialbob wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm
Feels a little like putting the cart before the horse, though? Like yeah I don't look great if nova is bad, and nova doesn't look good if Chuck is bad, but why skip over the intervening step? What's the point?
I’m not. I think you should be 3rd option right now. The other two look far more sus than tou

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 pm I put out a list earlier in the day. The only thing that's changed is that Jack is actually trying now.

Who are the people you’re referring to here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:57 pm
yeah but that was a really long time ago and you have 7 votes now
who are those people
The votes on me won't change my mind much. Why would they?

Look at some recent posts for yourself. "Chuck defended Luna because she was town." "Chuck defended Nova because he is scum."
Really now?

"Chuck thinks JoH is playing like a 3P. Therefore he must know that Jack is not scum, and therefore be scum."
Ridiculous. And when I quoted the conversation I had with MP about the possibility scum acting like 3P and 3P players being dangerous unknowns, everyone ignored it.
If Jack is 3P, he's dangerous.
If Jack is scum playing like 3P, he's doubly dangerous.
If Jack is town playing like 3P, :shrug2: Why?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Funny enough, it's the three scumreads on my list that are twisting my words the most.

MP: All Speedchuck cares about is warning us about LYLO. (No, that was in the context of Jack's possible motives)
Jack: Speed knows I'm not scum, so he must be scum. (No, I know he's PLAYING like a 3P. Which could be an easy scum move, or he could actually be 3P. Not town.)
Scotty: Here are Chuck's defenses of people. I'm going to pick out which ones are town buddying or which ones are scum defenses. (Actually, since this is planning for after I 'flip scum'... Scotty either doesn't know my alignment and has good intentions, or he's doing a great job of faking it. I lean former. Go Scotty.)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm removing Scotty from my scumreads.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:28 pm I'm removing Scotty from my scumreads.
Ok I think MP is town, so who would you be voting for if you didn’t have to save yourself

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:28 pm I'm removing Scotty from my scumreads.
Ok I think MP is town, so who would you be voting for if you didn’t have to save yourself
Would it still be jack? Who conveniently is the secondary wagon right now?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Stop defending yourself. Hunt for scum. Your half-assed baddie reads of Jack, TH, and me are unconvincing. “I put out a list earlier”. You’re about to die. Your life depends on hunting for scum. You said you play best under pressure. That’s the best you got?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 pm Funny enough, it's the three scumreads on my list that are twisting my words the most.

MP: All Speedchuck cares about is warning us about LYLO. (No, that was in the context of Jack's possible motives)
Jack: Speed knows I'm not scum, so he must be scum. (No, I know he's PLAYING like a 3P. Which could be an easy scum move, or he could actually be 3P. Not town.)
Scotty: Here are Chuck's defenses of people. I'm going to pick out which ones are town buddying or which ones are scum defenses. (Actually, since this is planning for after I 'flip scum'... Scotty either doesn't know my alignment and has good intentions, or he's doing a great job of faking it. I lean former. Go Scotty.)
You’re twisting my words right now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Would it still be jack? Who conveniently is the secondary wagon right now?
I'm the reason Jack is a wagon, dude.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Speed, you also keep calling me a scum read for a while now. I have no idea why you’re doing that. You cited, to my recollection, one reason prior to “twisting” your words today, and that was for my change in opinion of Marmot. You did not elaborate on how that makes me bad.

Your reads are the opposite of transparent; please elaborate more.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:30 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 pm Funny enough, it's the three scumreads on my list that are twisting my words the most.

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am speed's posts do nothing but convince me he's bad. His line of defense is continued "it's going to be LYLO" if you lynch me. He does hardly anything to hunt or explain his reads.

speed, if you're town, hunt. Stop saying it'll be LYLO. I don't give a shit about that. I give a shit about your reads.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

i feel most comfortable after negotiation with the voices in my head with nova getting lynched, then speed. But I feel like it would be asking a lot of the 6 people on speed’s train to switch and I don’t really feel like I have any footing to defend speed with any confidence so.

Just for shits. (Turnip, don’t think jack is taking off today anyway)

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine

I’ll keep the nova train healthy

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Is the case for lynching Nova literally the same as the case for lynching Luna? Or am I missing something?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:33 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:30 pm

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am speed's posts do nothing but convince me he's bad. His line of defense is continued "it's going to be LYLO" if you lynch me. He does hardly anything to hunt or explain his reads.

speed, if you're town, hunt. Stop saying it'll be LYLO. I don't give a shit about that. I give a shit about your reads.
Where did I say that’s all you care about? This is semantics, but I didn’t say that. I said you keep using it as a defense, and you hardly care about hunting.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:35 pm Is the case for lynching Nova literally the same as the case for lynching Luna? Or am I missing something?
I don’t remember what luna’s case was anymore.
I think nova looked shady with colin’s Interactions. Throwing a pencil on the pyre, I think he looks even more suspicious should you flip bad too.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:34 pm i feel most comfortable after negotiation with the voices in my head with nova getting lynched, then speed. But I feel like it would be asking a lot of the 6 people on speed’s train to switch and I don’t really feel like I have any footing to defend speed with any confidence so.

Just for shits. (Turnip, don’t think jack is taking off today anyway)

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine

I’ll keep the nova train healthy
I’m still thinking over everything. I don’t want to railroad speed but at the same time I don’t feel inspired to move.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:33 pm Speed, you also keep calling me a scum read for a while now. I have no idea why you’re doing that. You cited, to my recollection, one reason prior to “twisting” your words today, and that was for my change in opinion of Marmot. You did not elaborate on how that makes me bad.

Your reads are the opposite of transparent; please elaborate more.
You went from "I have a solid reason why Marmot is meta good, and I cannot see him being bad" to "Okay, maybe Marmot is bad" in like, 2 hours. He didn't even do anything.

It's off. THAT read is the opposite of transparent.
And then you're basically forcing me into defense mode today, which is all fun and good until you complain about it. I've harped on this over and over again. Don't send a person into the leading lynch train and then complain when they defend themselves. Human psychology doesn't work like that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”