Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 3]

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:33 am I have to head to work now, see you guys (and I do mean guys since I am the only woman left in this game!) this afternoon.
:feb: Let's get her, boys.

I hope to comb through juliets' posts later this Night, to find evidence of her wolfiness.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]juliets[/mention] when you get a sec I'd be curious to hear what you think about my Epignosis theory
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 pm @juliets when you get a sec I'd be curious to hear what you think about my Epignosis theory
I see it as a possibility Kyle but if he is one of the two I lean to the round-faced independent. I just don't think he's bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:04 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:33 am I have to head to work now, see you guys (and I do mean guys since I am the only woman left in this game!) this afternoon.
:feb: Let's get her, boys.

I hope to comb through juliets' posts later this Night, to find evidence of her wolfiness.
I am not a wolf so you may find something but it won't be evidence of my wolfiness.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 pm @juliets when you get a sec I'd be curious to hear what you think about my Epignosis theory
I see it as a possibility Kyle but if he is one of the two I lean to the round-faced independent. I just don't think he's bad.
but why
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:17 pm
but why
because she knows you aren’t her teammate
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:22 pm
but why
because she knows you aren’t her teammate
I think you misread the quote, we were talking about Epignosis, Juliets mentioned my name in the quote because she's extremely personable and kind
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I feel really lost this game and it’s pissing me off.

Somebody link me to all the best cases.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scum reading Epi as the unlynchable baddie and town reading Sprityo were my strongest reads and townreading Juliets is my next strongest read.

You can understand why this would be really frustrating.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Is it 24/24 because dem phases feel like they're in weird increments to me (this isn't shading you Quin)
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

but why
I think if he were bad he would have voted for me and tried to get others to as well. Also, it doesn't behoove him not to explain himself like his vote for you or address JJJ's points because it outwardly makes him look more suspicious. I think if he were bad he would try to look civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 pm Is it 24/24 because dem phases feel like they're in weird increments to me (this isn't shading you Quin)
Yes its 24/24. Each phase ends at approximately 8:30 pm est (except that one really long night).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm Scum reading Epi as the unlynchable baddie and town reading Sprityo were my strongest reads and townreading Juliets is my next strongest read.

Town reading me is correct though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm Scum reading Epi as the unlynchable baddie and town reading Sprityo were my strongest reads and townreading Juliets is my next strongest read.

Oh wait thats not what you meant lol. Just ignore me. I just woke up from a nap.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:03 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 pm Is it 24/24 because dem phases feel like they're in weird increments to me (this isn't shading you Quin)
Yes its 24/24. Each phase ends at approximately 8:30 pm est (except that one really long night).
Thank you
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:01 pm
but why
I think if he were bad he would have voted for me and tried to get others to as well. Also, it doesn't behoove him not to explain himself like his vote for you or address JJJ's points because it outwardly makes him look more suspicious. I think if he were bad he would try to look civ.
why would an unlynchable Epignosis care about how he looked?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:40 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:01 pm
but why
why would an unlynchable Epignosis care about how he looked?
Because he wouldn't want us to think he is bad. He would want us to think other people are bad and lynch them (assuming they are civ). Thats why I think he would have voted for me and tried to sway others to do the same. I just don't think it makes sense for the unlynchable baddie to basically out himself. Plus if he was going to do that why not just go all the way - nah nah na nah nah, I'm an unlynchable baddie, too bad suckers. You certainly could be right Kyle but it is not my belief.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I'm probably just grabbing at straws here, but figured I might pose a question to people who know the theme (As I don't watch much tv and I have never heard of Assman Classroom)
The students obviously want to lynch the adults/mafia characters and the adults want to kill the students yada yada ya dad
Does the yellow gumball machine guy have any characteristics that could be similar to his wincon? It says he doesn't die if he's lynched but, what do we think happens if he gets to his final form? Maybe his wincon is just to get lynched period?
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh wait thats not what you meant lol. Just ignore me. I just woke up from a nap.
I’m pretty sure that is what I meant lol
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

But if he unlocks one of our abilities at night, he is probably like a neutral good once he's in his form
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm Scum reading Epi as the unlynchable baddie
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:30 pm I feel really lost this game
You aren't just feeling it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:27 pm I'm probably just grabbing at straws here, but figured I might pose a question to people who know the theme (As I don't watch much tv and I have never heard of Assman Classroom)
The students obviously want to lynch the adults/mafia characters and the adults want to kill the students yada yada ya dad
Does the yellow gumball machine guy have any characteristics that could be similar to his wincon? It says he doesn't die if he's lynched but, what do we think happens if he gets to his final form? Maybe his wincon is just to get lynched period?
final form????
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm not even at my final form?

Also, I'm glad no one thought I failed my math test yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:41 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:27 pm I'm probably just grabbing at straws here, but figured I might pose a question to people who know the theme (As I don't watch much tv and I have never heard of Assman Classroom)
final form????
Quin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:36 am Image
Koro-Sensei: The absurd homeroom teacher and unkillable assassination target of Class 3-E. The first attempt on his life will cause him to activate his Ultimate Defense Form, revealing his identity to the thread and making him immune to all actions and effects, though he will lose his ability to vote. Koro-Sensei may help a student (as opposed to a player) unlock their latent ability each night phase. *Secrets*[/color]
It lies here, my child
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Welcome to Assassination classroom Kyle, glad to have you here ^
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm Scum reading Epi as the unlynchable baddie
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:30 pm I feel really lost this game
You aren't just feeling it.
Thanks, Epi. Thanks for helping.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ultimate defense form isn't a "final form" in the traditional sense

I'm gonna be as unspoilery as possible with this but uh... look away if u plan to watch the show. or um... actually:
beware major plot spoilers
in one of the later episodes during a field trip, after a season of never actually being able to be hit by any students, the students all work together using their developed skills and they finally manage to hit him in a significant way, triggering his ultimate defense form which basically turns him into a large impenatrable marble that cannot move or do anything other than just like.. be an impenatrable talking yellow marble.

then some other stuff happens, the class continues enjoying their trip and half the class ends up getting poisoned and the other half climbs the tower to uh.... I forgot why. Maybe it was to collect the antidote or rescue Koro sensei or something? anyways the 4 mafia roles from this game are the antagonists of that arc, and the students of the ass class use the skills they learned from korosensei to beat the adult assassins at assassining and rescue their classmates.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

also
if quin is being faithful to the source material, then it's unlikely that octo-dad is a villainous role
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 7:56 pm also
if quin is being faithful to the source material, then it's unlikely that octo-dad is a villainous role
Thank you Lyle
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Night 3 has ended.

Epignosis was shot.
He was Taisei Yoshida.

Day 4 has begun and will end in 24 hours. I won't be here for the host post but you can start sending your night actions to me for that phase once it's over.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wow - thats a shocker. Why would they kill someone who was suspected by many?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by Quin »

i need to update the front page then i'll get the poll going kk
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Quin[/mention] when will you be posting the Lynch post?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dizzy is the only NK thats made any sense. Is this mafia team not paying attention?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alright, guess I'm lynching somebody else now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:45 pm Wow - thats a shocker. Why would they kill someone who was suspected by many?
This happened to Epi two games in a row...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epi may have signalled on Day 3 who he N2 blocked.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 pm Epi may have signalled on Day 3 who he N2 blocked.
Epi might not have had a block N2 or did you forget because you are bad? :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

Lolwot
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

The poll title is... very assertive.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 pm Epi may have signalled on Day 3 who he N2 blocked.
That is really reaching.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 pmLolwot
Wot?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rip epi

i will never understand you
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 pm
That is really reaching.
:shrug2:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kyle?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

epignosis was shot.....
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

all other night murders have said "killed" i wonder if epignosis was killed by one of the snipers

Return to “Previous Side Missions”