U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 2

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 am
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 am Okay my next thought is it totally sounds like a role name that Mac would come up with
asked Mac if I could be a tardigrade. He said yes.
That's my point, it sounds like an idea Mac would make up if Elo submitted nothing.
Epi's point is that she admits that she asked Mac for that role.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 am
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 am Okay my next thought is it totally sounds like a role name that Mac would come up with
asked Mac if I could be a tardigrade. He said yes.
That's my point, it sounds like an idea Mac would make up if Elo submitted nothing.
If you're right, then she made up a story. Why would she make up a story?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I mean, Trevor Story is cool.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm not buying Eloh's claim one bit. Remember when she was getting lynched before and she semi-threw the towel in (the way scum Eloh has done before..."go ahead lynch me") before juliets told her to play the game Mac worked hard on.

she faking this fake claim. yes she is.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]dunya[/mention] ya Yeah I see that,... I'm now agreeing with the basic premise that ithe situation looks fishy

linki @ Epi yeah that's where I'm at.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's Trevor Story, my teammate.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

it's way too early to pile on Eloh now. let's talk about others too. Like Scotty. What's the deal with Scotty and why shouldn't we lynch him?

linki: [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine bye boy bye
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long day tomorrow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

for my reference: at the beginning of day 3: elochin had 4 votes: Long Con, colonialbob, Spacedaisy, Jackofhearts2005
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:11 am That's Trevor Story, my teammate.
charmed im sure
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

OH I see there's a nutella counter wagon. that seems yummier to me. [VOTE: nutella] aubergine - keeping the teammates on their toes. yea let's get rid of the runny yolk too. but let's for sure talk about Scotty. (I know I will)

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] 76yuuuu76JOH (Lizzy decided to make a dash over my keyboard, keeping this here cos this is your Lizzy given name) if you're the one putting us in comas with you weak ass vig kills, you mongrel, I suggest you stop. >:( speed and me are town and silencing us for 3 days is really hurtful. It disengages us from the game tbh.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Grand Scheme »

Y̥̞̤̜̯̝̕ͅo͚̕ ̙̮b̫̝̟̬̼͘ͅit̰̣̞̬c̠̤h͠e̲͓̹̺̝̪̱s̷ ̦͙̭̘̜̳̟w̻̗h͉̳̥͙͙̫e̺̬̘̲̱̗̥r̫͍͙e̞̙͍̦ ̥̫̙ͅt̮̼̯̥̻h̵̼͚̜̘͔ͅͅe̺̮̪̗ͅ ̙h̲͍̳̙ǫe̥̦͙s̶ ͓͇̣͜a҉̫̭t̝
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lookit Epi go, demolishing Eloh's hastily put up defenses.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I could still go either way on Eloh. If Epi thinks she's full of shit, that has weight, and he's right that her earlier posts don't really fit with her claim. I was pretty convinced of her townieness for a significant portion of d1 though, so I'll give her a chance to explain more.

I'd be happy to [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine. He's a bad egg. Lilefer teammate I'd reckon, based on his voting behavior and post-lynch justification.

linki [mention]dunya[/mention] care to explain why you still think I'm bad? seriously. I have put in so much effort since you've been asleep bitch you better recognize my townieness by now. Give me a reason because you are tunnelling hard.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 am OH I see there's a nutella counter wagon. that seems yummier to me. [VOTE: nutella] aubergine - keeping the teammates on their toes. yea let's get rid of the runny yolk too. but let's for sure talk about Scotty. (I know I will)

Jackofhearts2005 76yuuuu76JOH (Lizzy decided to make a dash over my keyboard, keeping this here cos this is your Lizzy given name) if you're the one putting us in comas with you weak ass vig kills, you mongrel, I suggest you stop. >:( speed and me are town and silencing us for 3 days is really hurtful. It disengages us from the game tbh.

Silencers are the worst...but you use what you got...but that's not what I got in my gate.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 pm A lot of people said they believed him. Long Con for one.
What, Colin, I believed wolbre about the boob? Is that what you're saying? REALLY INTERESTING how that doesn't even address what Spacedaisy was saying about you and Eloh. And SO WHAT if I believed him? What's your point?
Btw, [mention]Long Con[/mention], when you get a chance I'd like to know what your two cents are on the Eloh tardigrade claim business.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 am OH I see there's a nutella counter wagon. that seems yummier to me. [VOTE: nutella] aubergine - keeping the teammates on their toes. yea let's get rid of the runny yolk too. but let's for sure talk about Scotty. (I know I will)

Jackofhearts2005 76yuuuu76JOH (Lizzy decided to make a dash over my keyboard, keeping this here cos this is your Lizzy given name) if you're the one putting us in comas with you weak ass vig kills, you mongrel, I suggest you stop. >:( speed and me are town and silencing us for 3 days is really hurtful. It disengages us from the game tbh.

Silencers are the worst...but you use what you got...but that's not what I got in my gate.
I love that song and applaud your choice, but you realize the whole premise of that song is that he did do it, right?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] nothing you have said this game has led me to believe you are pro-town. why shouldn't we lynch you? you seem dangerous.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TDL McFresh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 am Y̥̞̤̜̯̝̕ͅo͚̕ ̙̮b̫̝̟̬̼͘ͅit̰̣̞̬c̠̤h͠e̲͓̹̺̝̪̱s̷ ̦͙̭̘̜̳̟w̻̗h͉̳̥͙͙̫e̺̬̘̲̱̗̥r̫͍͙e̞̙͍̦ ̥̫̙ͅt̮̼̯̥̻h̵̼͚̜̘͔ͅͅe̺̮̪̗ͅ ̙h̲͍̳̙ǫe̥̦͙s̶ ͓͇̣͜a҉̫̭t̝
this is sig. he claimed hoesbeforebros. :beer:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 pm
Oh hey you voted for me. Why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 am

I love that song and applaud your choice, but you realize the whole premise of that song is that he did do it, right?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 am Jackofhearts2005 nothing you have said this game has led me to believe you are pro-town. why shouldn't we lynch you? you seem dangerous.
A) I'd love to see you try

B) Cause I'm on point this game

C) Damn right I'm dangerous. How you doin gurl? :workit:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 2

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:42 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm Jay, I will admit to being concerned about Jay tunnelling dunya in Day 1, I have been nervous that they are teammates. MP and I would totally play it that way, going after each other hard from early. That knowledge may be causing this fear. Also he wanted to talk to death the statistics yesterday for the options. I felt like this conversation went on for much longer than needed, distracting from suspicions and he was a chief culprit in this.
After Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece, I am not going to let a single thing slide with dunya. If there is any minuscule thing in a post she makes that I think can be questioned, I am going to question it. She will answer for everything. I will not leave her alone. I will not give her a break. I will not be nice. Her posts will have to be pristine picture perfect, or else I will be commenting in some capacity. :noble:
I won't lie, when I read this, I was pretty proud of myself. :biggrin: also, Jay just wants an excuse to poke me. :shifty:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

whoever is coma-ing people must be bad. that's not a townie tole.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 am
TDL McFresh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 am Y̥̞̤̜̯̝̕ͅo͚̕ ̙̮b̫̝̟̬̼͘ͅit̰̣̞̬c̠̤h͠e̲͓̹̺̝̪̱s̷ ̦͙̭̘̜̳̟w̻̗h͉̳̥͙͙̫e̺̬̘̲̱̗̥r̫͍͙e̞̙͍̦ ̥̫̙ͅt̮̼̯̥̻h̵̼͚̜̘͔ͅͅe̺̮̪̗ͅ ̙h̲͍̳̙ǫe̥̦͙s̶ ͓͇̣͜a҉̫̭t̝
this is sig. he claimed hoesbeforebros. :beer:
Who the fuck is sig. Nah dog. I am not some cracker named sig.
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 am linki @dunya care to explain why you still think I'm bad? seriously. I have put in so much effort since you've been asleep bitch you better recognize my townieness by now. Give me a reason because you are tunnelling hard.
Yo shorty what's with this white girl on white girl crime? Why don't y'all come sit on TDL's lap and we can discuss this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thingyman wrote:Hi, I need your bio ASAP!

NATIONALITY: [...]
STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]
HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]
Open season on Jack if anyone wants to write a sentence or two for this bio thingie.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

S͜o̻͍̖̲̼̙͍m̠͍̫͈͈͔e̩̰̯͇̖o̸͉̜̺̲̜̮n͓͔̯̟̙e̢̻̫͈̭̯͙̥ ͇̳̮͠p̡͈͚͓̲̭o̹̹̪̻i̶͇̜̦̘n̰̣̮͈̜t̸͖̹̤̤̬ ̭͟m̙̝̭̼̯̹e ͡a̶̞̺̤̤t͙͇̠̝ ̜̗͎̼s̯͙͇o̦͖m͍̰̦͎̟e͚̪̹̰͞ ̪̭̭̳̳h̙̝o͉͓̘̺̼̻͓e͏s̡͖ ̪g͏̠̤͖̜̜̩o̥̫̙̦̤̘d͠ ͇͖̰̟͙̜̕d̢̟͓͔a̩͝m̨͚̯̜̻̘̠n̬̜ ̪i̳̲̗̺̞t̳̺̰
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Kent Brockman »

What's up brothahs and sistahs, your girl Rachel is here, let's get this party stahted!
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Sheeeeeeet I take it back.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

At this point, I'm just feeling left out. Where's my sock puppet?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JK. You all fakers anyhow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jack is one of those people who actually engage in the game and go full force without being apparent about it. he always has a good sense of humor, and is one of my favorite people to play with; no matter how intense things get, he's cool as fuck. 5/5 mafia player, great intuition as town and sly as fuck as scum. would hire him as an assassin for sure. his anime gifs are always on point man.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Ị͔f̧̬̮͚̮͓ ̭̀s̫̤͔͎̦̟ͅo̥̮̳̻͝m͈̲e̦̼̺͓̕o̺͈̩̞̲ǹ̫̝͙̫̲̪e ̛͚̯̩i̭͚͕s̴̩̞ͅ ̸̹̖̲̣b̩̜͙̝̝͜o͈̗̲͜r̞̱̭͚n̞̖ ̬̥̀m͈̜̞̦̳̤̗͟a͉͓͔̻͍l̛̗e ̗̼bu̷͙̺̰̠͎t͙͈̤͚͇͓̪͞ ͉id̦̠̠̤̯͜e̝̥͉n̠͞t͏̻̰i̸̥̳ͅf̼͔į͙ḙ̲͙̗̫͇̣́s̱̫̙͈ ̷̻̝f̮̼ȩma͎̲̣͍̰l̦͙͎̹̘͖̮͝e,̟͔̼͠ ͎͎̯̞̱w̰̪͈̻̩͉̜͢e̷͉̟̙̞̫ ̺̙̠̳̭ͅa̙r͕̞̹̱̳e̬ ̥̥̝̠tơ̱̬̥͎̠̰l̗̱̹̟͔d͓͔̥̖̟̭ ͖̤͍̕t͇͖̀o̞̯̰̞̜ ̀r̫e̺̥̲̯͓̤s͔p͍̙̻e̵̲̩͓c̲͜ṱ͢ ̲̲͓̟̜̞͞ţ̩h̤̖̣̠ͅe̝͖̳̫̼͉̯i̦̟͠r̡ ͕͇̜r͇͚͖͉̱i͇̘g̛͚̲h̶̯̭̪̤t̴̩̲ ̨͈̻̘̗t͎͖͔̪̘̦̬o̭̻͝ ̠͡b̛͔̥e̳͖̻͖͇̤ ̨͕̜͍͉͈͈ͅa̕ ̰̲͙͎̤f̰̼̰̺̳e̲̗̙͓ṃ̙̭̺̗̙al͓̱͕̞͞e̼̳̯̫.͈̠̻̱̘̮̜̀
̲͔̜͕
̙̯͕͔B̤̙̲̹̫̠̗̕ut͕͈̣̫̀ ͝i̡̯̭͖̠͇f͕̳͖̻͍ ͎͕̝s̰͚̥͖̩ͅͅo̙̟͔m͈̫̬̩̺ḙ̪͚͞o̸͇͚̹̯̪̺̮n̡̤͓ͅe̸͉͍̪̭͕̫͎ ͎̣̝͇̫i̛͉̯̰̱s͕̜̜͓͕̲ͅ ̴̳̭̫͚̻̳b̝͍͖̺̥̖o͔̟̟͠ŗ̱ń̗̯̱͉ͅ ̶̝͓̻̬w̙̹̠̥̤̜͕h͟i̵̲͎̘̙̣t̻e͉̩͙̖̙̹ ͎̭b̧̭͎͖̱̬͍u̴̝̦̲͔̤͖t̼̝̯ ̱͠id̻̟ȩǹt̛̲̗͉i͎͎͓͇f͚̻ị̧̩̱̝̪̮e̲̜͔s̙̜͎͘ ̰̦̯͠a̝͇͓s͉̥̪ ̝̯͍̹̖͢b̞̫̰̙͠l̜͙̻͈̞͍a̸̲̺̜̖c̴̭̥k̘̟̯̜̳͇͈,̬̜̣͈́ ̻̤͓̗̙ţ͓͖h͈͔̮̯͜ey̛͈̪̭̲̬̰̮ ͖͇a̫̱͚̦̖̩͝r̪̪̗͔e̬̮̼̖̲͍͓ ̵̳͉̮̜͉͎͚d̝i͇͍̹s͓͇r̪͎̥͚͔e̴͙s̼̻͇͎̼̤̩p̭̬͓̖̲e̙̟̜̘͎c̖̭̙̺̦̞t̺̖̼͇͍̗͜ḙ̺͖̫̥͝d̥͔ͅ ͚a͕̝̠̞n̠͕͚d̙́ ̴̬̗̩̙͔͖ͅs̟̯͓͇̘p͠a͖̟̙̼̰̬̦t ̪̤̜͉̞̠͉̀o̷͙͚n̞͓̩.̵̤̹͚͎̩̜ͅ
̪͘
̴Y̞̜̜̞̦ǫu͇̝̝͚̲͎̰ ̹̤̬̗̲͍̘c͏̠̜̭̞a̢̟̺n̯̦̪͍ͅn̦̳̫̜͍̞͝ͅo̯̗t͟ ͇h̗̟̪͔̩͢ͅav̛̫̜͚e͕͖͓ ̖a̷͍ ̻̮w̩͈̖̩͙͢i̦̰̥̻̲̻̗t̗͓̯̺̯h̡͈̮̗̞͇ơu̶͈ṱ͎̜̙̟̬ ͏b̵͈̜̥̼̩̩̬.
̳͈̫͝
Y͜ou̢̲͔ ̵d͉͕͉̳̟̼̕o̷ṇ'͓̺͟t̰̖̖̹ ̣̩̮͚̺g̹͔̬̖̝͇̪et̲͠ ̡̲͉̪̜̙̜͉t͔͈͉̥̥̗o͞ ̩̥̠̯̱͙c̮͓̺̝̟̥͟ho̘o̜͕s͈̤̹̰͠e͙̺̪͕̰͇̙.̶
̠̫̞̙̭͈͚
̼͇̰͚̳͚E̼͖̭̺̠̲ͅi҉̝̱̠ṯh͞e̷͓̬͕͖r͉ ̸̱͈̟̫̦͇͈i̸̦de͝n̜t̖̬̣̣̘i̺͉̼̰͙͓t̼̫y͚̫̹̗̼ ͔̘͘i̵͓s̬͚̫͎ͅ ̯͕͡f̨̫̫̤̹̺͖̳l͕͚̟͙̥u̝̠̩̭̥i̖͉͈̜̟̳d ̫a̖̘̰͎̖n̺̖͚d̗͕̳̭͚̤̩ ̵I̳̠̙ ͚̳̻̼̫̩c̶̘͕̻͍á̦͈n͔̥̠͚̳̰͘ ̢̹͍̝͔͕͉ͅb̳̤̰̩e͖̲̲̱̣̙̮ ͖̝̙̜̬͇̪a̭͚͖͖̱ͅn͇̮y͙̥t͚͝h̵̩̘̼̼͈į͙̤̱̘̹ng̵͇͍̜̦ͅ ̲͈̘͚͇I̦ ̬͎͓͝w̯̘͙͙̺̻a̮̹̺̭̕n̯̤̦t̖̭͍̬ͅ ̦͙̩̬͉̫̕ẃ̮̟͙ͅh̶̠̦e̸͉͍͈̻̹̻̹n̳̟̰̮͘ev͍̭͓̹̠̼͘e̵r̹̤̹̳ ̛̣̞̗̺Į̤͕ ͚̩͖w̪̳̬̩̳̩͘ͅa̬̹̝̞n̩̦̖̜̺͜t̛̗̗̩̣͙̬.̵͉̙̳͙̘ ̭̼̠Ó̳̪̭̤̝r̞̺̰̼͟ ̮̤i̻̬t̷̪ ͍̠̭͇̠̖̳͢i͉̫̻͇͍͙̖s̳̹̞ ̡̰̲̖̜f͉͖̝̮i̝͇̟͈̪̥̻x͎̯͢e̬̲͖̮d̮̲̼̥͓͕͝ ̴͓͈̱an͉͖͕d̷ ̰̬̦͖̗I̡̱̲͍̣͔ ̟͈̹͇̬a̼̯̣̬̠̫͎m̲̱̘̥͉̝͎ ̲̭̪̤̠͓͘ẁ͕̥̭̗h̵̥a̗t̩̞̲̖̗̗ ̯͇͓̪̳͡I̷ ̞̳l̩̱̼̩͞ͅo̪̼̝o̸̹̳̳̜̦̖k̼̙̠̞ ̠͠li͓k̡͔̩͉͔e̷̺̘̥̫̠̞̰.̸̰̗̜ͅ
͏̰
͔W̡̥h͕̘͎̫͈́ͅḭ̬̕c̹̦̜͞h͙ ̨̭͚̣i͇̜̖͝s̗̭̺̘͙̣̯ ͚̼̭̤̮i̬̙̖t̖̙̲̝͔͜?͜
̵̮̫
͚͇͕D͍̼̤̤èc̳i̜̦̼̪̘̖̳de̜͉͙͖̪ ̲͍͜b͕̪͚̜͔ͅe͏̫̭̳̫̬̯͎f̲̰̲̗ͅo̵̯̖̮͙̟͈re͜ ̢͇͔͖í̘̯͍͈̜͍t̵̘̲͍̞'͇͚̱ṣ̥͙ͅ ̧̙̩t͎̣̰̮͘o̩̩̭͉͇͓͡o͠ ̯̫l͈͕̪͓̣a̸te͈̩̰.̖
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TDL McFresh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:41 am Ị͔f̧̬̮͚̮͓ ̭̀s̫̤͔͎̦̟ͅo̥̮̳̻͝m͈̲e̦̼̺͓̕o̺͈̩̞̲ǹ̫̝͙̫̲̪e ̛͚̯̩i̭͚͕s̴̩̞ͅ ̸̹̖̲̣b̩̜͙̝̝͜o͈̗̲͜r̞̱̭͚n̞̖ ̬̥̀m͈̜̞̦̳̤̗͟a͉͓͔̻͍l̛̗e ̗̼bu̷͙̺̰̠͎t͙͈̤͚͇͓̪͞ ͉id̦̠̠̤̯͜e̝̥͉n̠͞t͏̻̰i̸̥̳ͅf̼͔į͙ḙ̲͙̗̫͇̣́s̱̫̙͈ ̷̻̝f̮̼ȩma͎̲̣͍̰l̦͙͎̹̘͖̮͝e,̟͔̼͠ ͎͎̯̞̱w̰̪͈̻̩͉̜͢e̷͉̟̙̞̫ ̺̙̠̳̭ͅa̙r͕̞̹̱̳e̬ ̥̥̝̠tơ̱̬̥͎̠̰l̗̱̹̟͔d͓͔̥̖̟̭ ͖̤͍̕t͇͖̀o̞̯̰̞̜ ̀r̫e̺̥̲̯͓̤s͔p͍̙̻e̵̲̩͓c̲͜ṱ͢ ̲̲͓̟̜̞͞ţ̩h̤̖̣̠ͅe̝͖̳̫̼͉̯i̦̟͠r̡ ͕͇̜r͇͚͖͉̱i͇̘g̛͚̲h̶̯̭̪̤t̴̩̲ ̨͈̻̘̗t͎͖͔̪̘̦̬o̭̻͝ ̠͡b̛͔̥e̳͖̻͖͇̤ ̨͕̜͍͉͈͈ͅa̕ ̰̲͙͎̤f̰̼̰̺̳e̲̗̙͓ṃ̙̭̺̗̙al͓̱͕̞͞e̼̳̯̫.͈̠̻̱̘̮̜̀
̲͔̜͕
̙̯͕͔B̤̙̲̹̫̠̗̕ut͕͈̣̫̀ ͝i̡̯̭͖̠͇f͕̳͖̻͍ ͎͕̝s̰͚̥͖̩ͅͅo̙̟͔m͈̫̬̩̺ḙ̪͚͞o̸͇͚̹̯̪̺̮n̡̤͓ͅe̸͉͍̪̭͕̫͎ ͎̣̝͇̫i̛͉̯̰̱s͕̜̜͓͕̲ͅ ̴̳̭̫͚̻̳b̝͍͖̺̥̖o͔̟̟͠ŗ̱ń̗̯̱͉ͅ ̶̝͓̻̬w̙̹̠̥̤̜͕h͟i̵̲͎̘̙̣t̻e͉̩͙̖̙̹ ͎̭b̧̭͎͖̱̬͍u̴̝̦̲͔̤͖t̼̝̯ ̱͠id̻̟ȩǹt̛̲̗͉i͎͎͓͇f͚̻ị̧̩̱̝̪̮e̲̜͔s̙̜͎͘ ̰̦̯͠a̝͇͓s͉̥̪ ̝̯͍̹̖͢b̞̫̰̙͠l̜͙̻͈̞͍a̸̲̺̜̖c̴̭̥k̘̟̯̜̳͇͈,̬̜̣͈́ ̻̤͓̗̙ţ͓͖h͈͔̮̯͜ey̛͈̪̭̲̬̰̮ ͖͇a̫̱͚̦̖̩͝r̪̪̗͔e̬̮̼̖̲͍͓ ̵̳͉̮̜͉͎͚d̝i͇͍̹s͓͇r̪͎̥͚͔e̴͙s̼̻͇͎̼̤̩p̭̬͓̖̲e̙̟̜̘͎c̖̭̙̺̦̞t̺̖̼͇͍̗͜ḙ̺͖̫̥͝d̥͔ͅ ͚a͕̝̠̞n̠͕͚d̙́ ̴̬̗̩̙͔͖ͅs̟̯͓͇̘p͠a͖̟̙̼̰̬̦t ̪̤̜͉̞̠͉̀o̷͙͚n̞͓̩.̵̤̹͚͎̩̜ͅ
̪͘
̴Y̞̜̜̞̦ǫu͇̝̝͚̲͎̰ ̹̤̬̗̲͍̘c͏̠̜̭̞a̢̟̺n̯̦̪͍ͅn̦̳̫̜͍̞͝ͅo̯̗t͟ ͇h̗̟̪͔̩͢ͅav̛̫̜͚e͕͖͓ ̖a̷͍ ̻̮w̩͈̖̩͙͢i̦̰̥̻̲̻̗t̗͓̯̺̯h̡͈̮̗̞͇ơu̶͈ṱ͎̜̙̟̬ ͏b̵͈̜̥̼̩̩̬.
̳͈̫͝
Y͜ou̢̲͔ ̵d͉͕͉̳̟̼̕o̷ṇ'͓̺͟t̰̖̖̹ ̣̩̮͚̺g̹͔̬̖̝͇̪et̲͠ ̡̲͉̪̜̙̜͉t͔͈͉̥̥̗o͞ ̩̥̠̯̱͙c̮͓̺̝̟̥͟ho̘o̜͕s͈̤̹̰͠e͙̺̪͕̰͇̙.̶
̠̫̞̙̭͈͚
̼͇̰͚̳͚E̼͖̭̺̠̲ͅi҉̝̱̠ṯh͞e̷͓̬͕͖r͉ ̸̱͈̟̫̦͇͈i̸̦de͝n̜t̖̬̣̣̘i̺͉̼̰͙͓t̼̫y͚̫̹̗̼ ͔̘͘i̵͓s̬͚̫͎ͅ ̯͕͡f̨̫̫̤̹̺͖̳l͕͚̟͙̥u̝̠̩̭̥i̖͉͈̜̟̳d ̫a̖̘̰͎̖n̺̖͚d̗͕̳̭͚̤̩ ̵I̳̠̙ ͚̳̻̼̫̩c̶̘͕̻͍á̦͈n͔̥̠͚̳̰͘ ̢̹͍̝͔͕͉ͅb̳̤̰̩e͖̲̲̱̣̙̮ ͖̝̙̜̬͇̪a̭͚͖͖̱ͅn͇̮y͙̥t͚͝h̵̩̘̼̼͈į͙̤̱̘̹ng̵͇͍̜̦ͅ ̲͈̘͚͇I̦ ̬͎͓͝w̯̘͙͙̺̻a̮̹̺̭̕n̯̤̦t̖̭͍̬ͅ ̦͙̩̬͉̫̕ẃ̮̟͙ͅh̶̠̦e̸͉͍͈̻̹̻̹n̳̟̰̮͘ev͍̭͓̹̠̼͘e̵r̹̤̹̳ ̛̣̞̗̺Į̤͕ ͚̩͖w̪̳̬̩̳̩͘ͅa̬̹̝̞n̩̦̖̜̺͜t̛̗̗̩̣͙̬.̵͉̙̳͙̘ ̭̼̠Ó̳̪̭̤̝r̞̺̰̼͟ ̮̤i̻̬t̷̪ ͍̠̭͇̠̖̳͢i͉̫̻͇͍͙̖s̳̹̞ ̡̰̲̖̜f͉͖̝̮i̝͇̟͈̪̥̻x͎̯͢e̬̲͖̮d̮̲̼̥͓͕͝ ̴͓͈̱an͉͖͕d̷ ̰̬̦͖̗I̡̱̲͍̣͔ ̟͈̹͇̬a̼̯̣̬̠̫͎m̲̱̘̥͉̝͎ ̲̭̪̤̠͓͘ẁ͕̥̭̗h̵̥a̗t̩̞̲̖̗̗ ̯͇͓̪̳͡I̷ ̞̳l̩̱̼̩͞ͅo̪̼̝o̸̹̳̳̜̦̖k̼̙̠̞ ̠͠li͓k̡͔̩͉͔e̷̺̘̥̫̠̞̰.̸̰̗̜ͅ
͏̰
̵̮̫
͚͇͕D͍̼̤̤èc̳i̜̦̼̪̘̖̳de̜͉͙͖̪ ̲͍͜b͕̪͚̜͔ͅe͏̫̭̳̫̬̯͎f̲̰̲̗ͅo̵̯̖̮͙̟͈re͜ ̢͇͔͖í̘̯͍͈̜͍t̵̘̲͍̞'͇͚̱ṣ̥͙ͅ ̧̙̩t͎̣̰̮͘o̩̩̭͉͇͓͡o͠ ̯̫l͈͕̪͓̣a̸te͈̩̰.̖
brutha/sistah, you can be a chicken for all I care. :beer: I'm a cat. I would loooooove you to be a chicken.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:39 am Jack is one of those people who actually engage in the game and go full force without being apparent about it. he always has a good sense of humor, and is one of my favorite people to play with; no matter how intense things get, he's cool as fuck. 5/5 mafia player, great intuition as town and sly as fuck as scum. would hire him as an assassin for sure. his anime gifs are always on point man.
Perfect.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TDL McFresh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:41 am Ị͔f̧̬̮͚̮͓ ̭̀s̫̤͔͎̦̟ͅo̥̮̳̻͝m͈̲e̦̼̺͓̕o̺͈̩̞̲ǹ̫̝͙̫̲̪e ̛͚̯̩i̭͚͕s̴̩̞ͅ ̸̹̖̲̣b̩̜͙̝̝͜o͈̗̲͜r̞̱̭͚n̞̖ ̬̥̀m͈̜̞̦̳̤̗͟a͉͓͔̻͍l̛̗e ̗̼bu̷͙̺̰̠͎t͙͈̤͚͇͓̪͞ ͉id̦̠̠̤̯͜e̝̥͉n̠͞t͏̻̰i̸̥̳ͅf̼͔į͙ḙ̲͙̗̫͇̣́s̱̫̙͈ ̷̻̝f̮̼ȩma͎̲̣͍̰l̦͙͎̹̘͖̮͝e,̟͔̼͠ ͎͎̯̞̱w̰̪͈̻̩͉̜͢e̷͉̟̙̞̫ ̺̙̠̳̭ͅa̙r͕̞̹̱̳e̬ ̥̥̝̠tơ̱̬̥͎̠̰l̗̱̹̟͔d͓͔̥̖̟̭ ͖̤͍̕t͇͖̀o̞̯̰̞̜ ̀r̫e̺̥̲̯͓̤s͔p͍̙̻e̵̲̩͓c̲͜ṱ͢ ̲̲͓̟̜̞͞ţ̩h̤̖̣̠ͅe̝͖̳̫̼͉̯i̦̟͠r̡ ͕͇̜r͇͚͖͉̱i͇̘g̛͚̲h̶̯̭̪̤t̴̩̲ ̨͈̻̘̗t͎͖͔̪̘̦̬o̭̻͝ ̠͡b̛͔̥e̳͖̻͖͇̤ ̨͕̜͍͉͈͈ͅa̕ ̰̲͙͎̤f̰̼̰̺̳e̲̗̙͓ṃ̙̭̺̗̙al͓̱͕̞͞e̼̳̯̫.͈̠̻̱̘̮̜̀
̲͔̜͕
̪͘
̳͈̫͝
̠̫̞̙̭͈͚
͏̰
̵̮̫
TDL white male confirmed.

Which I'm sure narrows it down a lot. :rolleyes:
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 3

Post by Grand Scheme »

Nah dog I am a black, demon from hell who digs hoes and parties.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TDL McFresh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:51 am Nah dog I am a black, demon from hell who digs hoes and parties.
You look like a ripoff Wolverine only deader.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

maybe the sockpuppets are related to the stargate thing (i havent watched stargate, I don't know)

Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

̲͔̜͕
̪͘
̳͈̫͝
̠̫̞̙̭͈͚
͏̰
̵̮̫
i'M BlAcK wHaT aRe YoU ImPlYiNg BiTcH
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 am maybe the sockpuppets are related to the stargate thing (i havent watched stargate, I don't know)

I thought maybe they were the ones who took Juliets and Sig.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

This game makes me feel like my brains are leaking out of my ears.

In a good way.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 pm I've pretended to be absolutely unlynchable a few times. I've been unlynchable a few times. Those things did not overlap and I was not town for any of them.
You were unlynchable scum? How’s that work?
I was like a death goddess and the town needed to lynch my angel, which would kill us both. Eventually, the town did so but it was 3 games too late.
Oh god that game

Also I'm much closer to you than I was when this gane started. Be afraid???
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 pm I’m not saying Eloh directly picked her role. But her role had an obvious Mafia connotation, IF it is that. Certain roles in the game probably do. Mine does. So it’s possible she’s telling the truth. It doesn’t stop her from being scum, and I never said it did.

Eloh is very far away from a townread for me, so go ahead and lynch her. But let’s not just have 25 people on one wagon, right? That’s as much a wasted day as any.
I like this train of thought.

Line drive.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Where my homies at
[mention]Juliets[/mention]
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 pm I've pretended to be absolutely unlynchable a few times. I've been unlynchable a few times. Those things did not overlap and I was not town for any of them.
You were unlynchable scum? How’s that work?
I was like a death goddess and the town needed to lynch my angel, which would kill us both. Eventually, the town did so but it was 3 games too late.
Oh god that game

Also I'm much closer to you than I was when this gane started. Be afraid???
I think that was the last time I kicked your butt in a mafia game. :haha:

Too bad about Runaway Star but it was worth it to form the Endless.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Spacedaisy »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm People can make all the reads they want.

What I see from dunya is an unwillingness to let other strong personalities drive the town narrative.

In particular, the 'you pick your role, not your affiliation' line that she's trotting out multiple times is terrible. I've pointed out to her how you can use your choice of role to influence your likely affiliation, and she wrote it off with a dismissal. For a town player who asks a lot of questions, that ought to have been a feast for thought and an avenue for genuine consideration and prodding.
i wrote it off because mac uses a randomizer. why are you trying to distract us into theorizing about whether mac handpicked scum teams? eh no thx. that's lame. mother teresa could be on the scum team for all i care and i'm not budging from that. if you're so concerned about it, why don't you push that conversation into the thread? why are you acting like i'm silencing you? it's ridiculous.

i don't buy your arguments. i don't buy your logic. i don't buy your fake outrage. you're a bad bullshitter. but pls consider that a compliment cos you were an amazing townie last game.
Gotta say I agree with dunya here, although I don't recall what the original disagreement here looked like. Not saying it's never happened, but handpicking who the scum are based on the deliberately weird role they submitted would be a supremely strange mod decision and out of line with at least every game I've played.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 pm I’m not saying Eloh directly picked her role. But her role had an obvious Mafia connotation, IF it is that. Certain roles in the game probably do. Mine does. So it’s possible she’s telling the truth. It doesn’t stop her from being scum, and I never said it did.

Eloh is very far away from a townread for me, so go ahead and lynch her. But let’s not just have 25 people on one wagon, right? That’s as much a wasted day as any.
Someone tell me I'm not the only one that sees a problem with Colin? He says, I meant alignement when i was talking to Golden. WTF do you think he is saying here? And tell me how it's different if it's the power not the alignment. It's not. Colin is scrambling and he is contradicting himself in the process and I do not understand people defending him as town right now!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Literally everyone but TH thinks Colin is bad.

Return to “Previous Jobs”