U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 3

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 am That’d be WAY too big of a mistake to be a legitimate scumslip.
I'm not calling it a scumslip. I'm just questioning why dunya is so confident that speed is town, when she's usually so critical of player's alignments
Ah, okay. Fair enough.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am
Interesting.

Personally I pretty strongly believe Eloh's tardigrade claim now given her later elaboration on her thought process in role-picking -- I don't think she would have made up all those details just now. So would the tardigrade put people into comas? Could make sense, I'd need to research them more, but also it's quite possible that your busdrive did nothing and somebody else targeted speed. But also she would have had motive to put dunya in the coma n1, yeah? It's enough to be worth checking out, we probably burn a lynch on it but if she only has one survival we can come back to her. [VOTE: elohcin] aubergine

btw, I suppose the /k/ makes sense because that sound is in the name it is spelled backwards as, but in my mind it will always be ell-oh-sin (but when it's shortened to eloh it's always ee-lo, the initial vowel changes :shrug: )
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am
You're assuming she only has a lynch immunity though. I think it's more likely she survives the first death of any kind. So in that case we'd have to try to kill her twice. But if you don't want to use a lynch trying that we could wait for someone else to target her (wait but thinking about that further, do we even know if failed kills show up in the night post? we haven't seen any yet have we? so maybe that wouldn't help?) idk also the only person who has claimed vig is jack and i can't figure out what's going on with him
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 2

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:32 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 am
Lunalee wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm So here is today's DDL news.

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- my ability is now a night ability for some reason.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
Please heal speedchuck so we can lynch him. I don't trust him.
why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!
Speedchuck is playing flippantly, and I think he's scum again and just doesn't care that much about this game.
I don't think I've ever seen speed not care about a game as scum. But then maybe he's burnt out a bit, and besides you know him better than anyone.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:05 am @Elohcin: have you watched Jay's last 2 videos?
I have.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 am That’d be WAY too big of a mistake to be a legitimate scumslip.
Interesting interpretation of Luna's views.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Spooky Ghost »

You guys are all so obsessed with killing each other. Why don't you just hug it out and make friends?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:58 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am @Spacedaisy it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Colin contradicted what he said directly. He said with what Golden put forward he couldn't imagine a person's role choice influencing their alignment and turned around and said the opposite. And I disagree that one is more likely than the other.
I want to agree with you here, Colin is bad, but I don't think I see what you're seeing.

I think we submitted our characters and then we were randomized into alignments and THEN mac developed the roles (based on flavor...he did say he created the game in an hour). I actually have a role that makes sense to Lizzy.

I do agree with you Colin's fast agreement with Eloh is fishy, but then again, I have them down as teammates from Day 1 so I'm not surprised.
Is this why you're voting colin? Because you suspect he and Eloh are teammates?
no, I suspect Colin for how he's interacted with both nutella and Eloh. I've also made a few posts what triggered me in Colin's play this game. I think all three of them could be teammates tbh, but I'm most wary of Eloh and nutella, so I'd lynch them first. They make great sense as teammates too with nova. I'm not sure if the scum teams are 4/4 or 3/3. With 2 3ps already flipped (well, DDL self claimed), that means we're working with 21 v 8 v 2 (could be more 3ps out there). I think that's fairly balanced when we consider the 8 are divided into 2 against each other.
Can you explain why you think I'd make sense as eloh's and/or colin's teammate? The thing they have in common is I suspected them early and when I saw more from them I switched to townreading them. I wouldn't make up a 180 like that, it would be too obvious if I were scum. I only state a change of mind that significant if it is my genuine opinion. You've been scum with me, you know I'm a busser through and through. Sure that's wifomy, but like... just reread my D1 progression on eloh and seriously tell me you think I'm her teammate.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Chuck »

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

why are we going to lynch elohcin if we believe her claim?

srs question to relevant ppl
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:21 am
Interesting interpretation of Luna's views.
Interesting in what sense?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am why are we going to lynch elohcin if we believe her claim?

Well, it would be unfortunate to use up a lynch, but assuming she just has one survival we do want to burn that out so we can eliminate her as quickly as possible if she is indeed the coma-tizer because if so she is very detrimental to the town. Do you have a vig shot you'd like to volunteer instead?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am why are we going to lynch elohcin if we believe her claim?

Well, it would be unfortunate to use up a lynch, but assuming she just has one survival we do want to burn that out so we can eliminate her as quickly as possible if she is indeed the coma-tizer because if so she is very detrimental to the town. Do you have a vig shot you'd like to volunteer instead?
NoI've got a gun but you won't like my bullets :shifty:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

But I don't see the point in "burning out" her survival, sounds like an excuse to waste the day to this ol' turnip :ponder:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't believe her claim. I think it was conveniently timed, it was clear a fair number of people wanted to lynch her during the last Day phase when we couldn't, she 48 hours to come up with that fake claim.

For the record I don't doubt Elo could have come up with Tardigrade, I just don't believe she did.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:42 am

I don't believe her claim. I think it was conveniently timed, it was clear a fair number of people wanted to lynch her during the last Day phase when we couldn't, she 48 hours to come up with that fake claim.

For the record I don't doubt Elo could have come up with Tardigrade, I just don't believe she did.
That's fine Daisy... I was moreso talking to nutella, who has a different POV.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:37 am But I don't see the point in "burning out" her survival, sounds like an excuse to waste the day to this ol' turnip :ponder:
I would still happily lynch Scotty
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I would rather a vig try to kill Eloh if they have it and agree with the consensus here, so that we can (potentially) learn other things from today’s lynch
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm People can make all the reads they want.

What I see from dunya is an unwillingness to let other strong personalities drive the town narrative.

In particular, the 'you pick your role, not your affiliation' line that she's trotting out multiple times is terrible. I've pointed out to her how you can use your choice of role to influence your likely affiliation, and she wrote it off with a dismissal. For a town player who asks a lot of questions, that ought to have been a feast for thought and an avenue for genuine consideration and prodding.
i wrote it off because mac uses a randomizer. why are you trying to distract us into theorizing about whether mac handpicked scum teams? eh no thx. that's lame. mother teresa could be on the scum team for all i care and i'm not budging from that. if you're so concerned about it, why don't you push that conversation into the thread? why are you acting like i'm silencing you? it's ridiculous.

i don't buy your arguments. i don't buy your logic. i don't buy your fake outrage. you're a bad bullshitter. but pls consider that a compliment cos you were an amazing townie last game.
Gotta say I agree with dunya here, although I don't recall what the original disagreement here looked like. Not saying it's never happened, but handpicking who the scum are based on the deliberately weird role they submitted would be a supremely strange mod decision and out of line with at least every game I've played.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 pm I’m not saying Eloh directly picked her role. But her role had an obvious Mafia connotation, IF it is that. Certain roles in the game probably do. Mine does. So it’s possible she’s telling the truth. It doesn’t stop her from being scum, and I never said it did.

Eloh is very far away from a townread for me, so go ahead and lynch her. But let’s not just have 25 people on one wagon, right? That’s as much a wasted day as any.
Someone tell me I'm not the only one that sees a problem with Colin? He says, I meant alignement when i was talking to Golden. WTF do you think he is saying here? And tell me how it's different if it's the power not the alignment. It's not. Colin is scrambling and he is contradicting himself in the process and I do not understand people defending him as town right now!
[mention]nutella[/mention] First he says it wouldn't make sense for the role we chose to have influenced the alignment we get. Then he says Elo's role has an obvious mafia connotation. When I started pressing him about this, his response was the game so far has changed his mind. But what in the game would possibly change your mind about this? Especially when it was established as a direct result of the first back and forth between dunya and Golden that Mac randomized alignments regardless of roles. Disregard the conversation about your role influencing what power you got. This alone looks like someone scrambling because they got caught defending a teammate.

Not that I expect you to agree with me since I believe you are right there with her too.

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] She's distancing, of course she is going to say she wants to go through with a lynch of Elo.

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] It's not as if the only person we are talking about is Elo. We have also discussed you, Nutella, and Speedchuck.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t think Speed is on the poll today.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I just don't have much confidence that that's gonna happen, so we're potentially keeping around a very dangerous role.

Linki this is @ Colin re: vig hitting Eloh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 am@Turnip Head She's distancing, of course she is going to say she wants to go through with a lynch of Elo.
Then I'd rather lynch nutella first tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Daisy he meant mafia connotation as in a clear ability in the game of mafia, not a mafia alignment
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Daisy, I did not change my mind re: alignment. When I say “obvious mafia connotation” I mean “obvious Mafia game mechanic connotation.” I really don’t understand why you’re digging your heels on this.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Her claim is irrelevant to her alignment?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 am

My point is, why would you lynch her if you believe her when she says she can't be lynched?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I think it’s very possible that, in a game of this magnitude, scum are largely flying under the radar and letting us fight it out to a great extent. So I’m gonna be reeeeeal suspicious of INH, Zephyrus, motel room and a few others soon.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

My point is, why would you lynch her if you believe her when she says she can't be lynched?
A) I'm not sure I believe her
B) I doubt she's totally unkillable, it could be a multilife kinda situation and the earlier we get started the better
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:05 am @Elohcin: have you watched Jay's last 2 videos?
I have.
and what's your say against those allegations that you are the person putting people into comas and were redirected to speedchuck.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:21 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:32 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 am
Lunalee wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm So here is today's DDL news.

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- my ability is now a night ability for some reason.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
Please heal speedchuck so we can lynch him. I don't trust him.
why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!
Speedchuck is playing flippantly, and I think he's scum again and just doesn't care that much about this game.
Thank you :cloud9:

I feel like speedchuck has been playing less intensely regardless of alignment in recent history. I don't think it has anything to do about caring about the game or not.
That would require Speedchuck to pull a townie rolecard, right?
he did it in Vocaroo 2. why is it so hard to imagine here?
Cause I wasn't in Vocaroo 2.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What I mean to say is that to have a "regardless of alignment" meta, one has to have a range of alignments, not just be scum all the time.

But I was mostly just being cheeky.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:40 pm
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:05 am Elohcin: have you watched Jay's last 2 videos?
I have.
and what's your say against those allegations that you are the person putting people into comas and were redirected to speedchuck.
Apparently i need to watch these videos
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm sorry but Eloh having the power to put people into comas for 3 days and also be unlynchable seems like a weird combo for her role to be. mac gave me 1 thing. not a multitude of things. I just don't believe her. if she does become unlynchable (a la Quin...although Quin's power before he became immune to lynches and kills was a passive role and pretty hard at that), it's after a while, not immediately activated. also I also don't feel Mac will put in a load of unlynchables and unkillables in this game. He wants as many deaths as possible. :meany:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Spooky Ghost wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:22 am You guys are all so obsessed with killing each other. Why don't you just hug it out and make friends?
AMEN
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]dunya[/mention] , apparently you were upset by my use of the word "bitch" :( I assure you it was jokey, you know how I talk and use strong words casually for emphasis. I didn't mean it offensively in any way and of course I didn't mean to imply it was your fault you couldn't post because obviously you had no choice, I was just pointing out that I've been participating heavily in the last few phases. I know neither of us have intended to hurt the other's feelings in this game but it's gotten a little heated and we can chat after the game to avoid it in the future. Love you <3
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm I'm sorry but Eloh having the power to put people into comas for 3 days and also be unlynchable seems like a weird combo for her role to be. mac gave me 1 thing. not a multitude of things. I just don't believe her. if she does become unlynchable (a la Quin...although Quin's power before he became immune to lynches and kills was a passive role and pretty hard at that), it's after a while, not immediately activated. also I also don't feel Mac will put in a load of unlynchables and unkillables in this game. He wants as many deaths as possible. :meany:
Did eloh confirm/hint she was the coma-giver? I'm confused by this post.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You guys, if Eloh is unlynchable, I'll just kill her like 12 times. Nbd. That should do the trick.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm not calling it a scumslip. I'm just questioning why dunya is so confident that speed is town, when she's usually so critical of player's alignments
I'm always critical until I have a solid scum or town read on someone, then I'm stubborn. :nicenod:

I'm curious about your read on me though. You've played a total of 2 games with me: one was image mafia which was hard as hell to formulate real ideas in, and the other Ancient Greece. I was scum in both. So I'm slightly taken aback by your observation since you're only familiar with dunya's scum-meta, as you pointed out earlier in the game. Where does this "she's usually so critical" line of thought come from?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:54 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm I'm sorry but Eloh having the power to put people into comas for 3 days and also be unlynchable seems like a weird combo for her role to be. mac gave me 1 thing. not a multitude of things. I just don't believe her. if she does become unlynchable (a la Quin...although Quin's power before he became immune to lynches and kills was a passive role and pretty hard at that), it's after a while, not immediately activated. also I also don't feel Mac will put in a load of unlynchables and unkillables in this game. He wants as many deaths as possible. :meany:
she has not commented, but she's seen Jay's videos. :nicenod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]nutella[/mention], thanks, I needed that. I have felt targeted by you since day 1 in not such a friendly-mafia way and it was offputting. we'll get over it. :hugs:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm
So you're saying:
1) Eloh claimed to be unlynchable
2) Jay posited she's the coma giver
3) eloh said she saw the vid where he said that
4) eloh did not deny or argue that she wasn't the coma giver
5) given 4 that indicates jay was correct
6) that's probably incompatible with being unlynchable

Is that correct? Not going to argue this just making sure I understand.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Also I object to this

I'm not ignorant
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 pm
So you're saying:

I am saying, eloh's role claim to be unlynchable was unlikely.

I was critical of Eloh.

I was silenced for 3 days.

I believe the person who puts people to sleep is not a town role, it's an anti-town role.

Jay redirected Eloh to speed.

speed was silenced for 3 days (did you not feel speedchuck was an odd choice to silence? i sure did)

Jay connects the dots.

I agree with the conclusion and that Eloh is it, especially since I don't buy her claim of character and role of being undestructable (kinda). and especially since I already felt she was bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So you're saying:

I think so, and I disagree with dunya on #6. I think it's not unreasonable that she could have an immunity and also be the comatizer --especially assuming that's a 3p role it could have a survival. Does seem powerful yeah, but 3p roles are usually pretty powerful because they have to be, and I think that's likely a 3p role.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:05 pm
So you're saying:

I was critical of Eloh.

I believe the person who puts people to sleep is not a town role, it's an anti-town role.

speed was silenced for 3 days (did you not feel speedchuck was an odd choice to silence? i sure did)

Jay connects the dots.

I agree with the conclusion and that Eloh is it, especially since I don't buy her claim of character and role of being undestructable (kinda). and especially since I already felt she was bad.
Ah I didn't know the redirect thing, not having watched JJJ's home movies (dont blame me I'm not on wifi). That makes sense.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:05 pm
So you're saying:

I was critical of Eloh.

Jay connects the dots.

Ah I didn't know the redirect thing, not having watched JJJ's home movies (dont blame me I'm not on wifi). That makes sense.
now that you know, what do you think?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 pm I think so, and I disagree with dunya on #6. I think it's not unreasonable that she could have an immunity and also be the comatizer --especially assuming that's a 3p role it could have a survival. Does seem powerful yeah, but 3p roles are usually pretty powerful because they have to be, and I think that's likely a 3p role.
:ponder: tru, I guess.

I still see Eloh/Colin as teammates.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh my poor [mention]juliets[/mention] how i wish you were here with us :(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] - why did you choose to redirect Eloh's actions to speedchuck?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:56 pm
I'm always critical until I have a solid scum or town read on someone, then I'm stubborn. :nicenod:

I'm curious about your read on me though. You've played a total of 2 games with me: one was image mafia which was hard as hell to formulate real ideas in, and the other Ancient Greece. I was scum in both. So I'm slightly taken aback by your observation since you're only familiar with dunya's scum-meta, as you pointed out earlier in the game. Where does this "she's usually so critical" line of thought come from?
Agreed, I haven't played enough games with you yet. I just find your method to be strange. I'm hesitant to call people out as town because if I'm wrong, I become a suspect. I guess you are more confident in your reads than I am.

I remember that you and JJJ went head-to-head earlier in this game. Did you ever decide your read on Jay?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists