Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Re: wolbre04 - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

[mention]wolbre04[/mention] if you could have 1 superpower, what would it be?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Re: wolbre04 - Interrogation Room

Post by wolbre04 »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 pm @wolbre04 if you could have 1 superpower, what would it be?
Super speed :D
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

lapluie - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

Thanks for answering this week's questions [mention]wolbre04[/mention], and happy to have you among us. :cloud9:

lapluie Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome the sweet and always innocent lapluie to the hot seat! Invited over here by [mention]Quin[/mention] and [mention]Sloonei[/mention], lapluie killed it in her first game (Mortal Kombat) over here, and while the civ faction she was a part of didn't win--it showed us the abilities of this soft spoken woman and how she isn't ever to be underestimated! apart from mafia, we don't know much about lap (except she's French and has good taste in books!) so there's gonna be a ton of questions to go through here. :biggrin:

[mention]lapluie[/mention], tell us a little about where you're from and where you've been? (:

I know you mentioned you have kids: how many, how old are they, how hard is it being a mom? is it really the best job in the world or is that part an exaggeration? :p

what do you do?

do you think cats are better than dogs? (tip: the answer is yes)

do you have any pets?

which area of france do you live in? I was in Paris a few weeks ago :D

tell us something about you that people are always surprised by. (like, you can touch your nose with your tongue or can solve a Rubik's cube in 30 seconds...or anything at all cos I sure as hell can't do either :p)

ok everyone, let's get some questions rolling in!
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 24

Re: lapluie - Interrogation Room

Post by lapluie »

Thank you dunya love, it's truly an honour ♡

~I am actually from canada, I grew up in the french regions of canada ~ traveled quite a few places, most memorable trip as Italy, I love a lot of art museums & galleries.

~ Oh let me tell you...its hard work.. i have like 7 kids...do not recommend, i cook i clean & do the lonry. dont have kids...bcos they will ruin your life.  (I'm laughing & also shedding a tear typing that so thanks)

~I currently major in interior design (soon to graduate) & a florist :daisy:

~cats soemtimes when they want to cuddle but dogs are true hero's tbh

~ I have a hamster & a cat. They're friends sometimes

~ spoiler alert; I'm not from France but I am a frenchie from canada woah. I'd love to go there though, "nice" is one of the desired location. Did you try their gelatos??

~Probably given to make bland sentences or a few words come to life being able to turn them in a meticulously whimsical fairytale story or short novel/ that's how I got into writing prompts & fiction literature.
But for any peculiar body movements or something, I can wiggle my ears.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, [mention]lapluie[/mention]!! Glad to have you here; you've been a great addition to the community. :D

- What kinds of music do you like?
- If you could visit any place that you have never been right now for say, a few days or a week or so, where would it be and why?
- What are some of your favorite foods?
- What is your least favorite food(s)?
- Do you have any fears or phobias?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:42 pm Hello, @lapluie!! Glad to have you here; you've been a great addition to the community. :D

- What kinds of music do you like?
- If you could visit any place that you have never been right now for say, a few days or a week or so, where would it be and why?
- What are some of your favorite foods?
- What is your least favorite food(s)?
- Do you have any fears or phobias?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
thank you :cloud9:

~depends on how I feel, mostly it goes from listening to clair de lune & mozart/classical music to rap & head boppin tunes, I like anything but mostly classic music =]

~oOoOoo Iceland, great tourist location & the waterfalls as well as the atmosphere is so lively & enigmatically adventurous. been on my bucket list for so many moons ago.

~POUTINE (that is fries, cheese curds & gravy)... or sandwiches & puff pastries (eclair, petite gateau) which is just little cake/sweets.

~I really hate pineapples or stuffed vegetables wirh meat & rice. Idunno. I don't think I'm picky with that kind of topic thankfully.

~I have 2 I think, that are walruses & aquariums(really big aquarium domes) where you'd walk under & the waters & creatures are above & around you.. so spooky.

~Travelling around as an author/writer - Somewhere in my dream city which is vancouver, exploring away the endless possibilities for a bright future, decorating interiors & still achieving other dream careers *!*
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What is the best poutine you have ever had?
What is something I should know if/when I become a canadian resident?
What is your favorite mafia memory?
How has your week been?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hi lapluie! Welcome to The Syndicate!

1. So the underlined below really caught my eye - I loved Italy for exactly the same reason: the art, the museums, the galleries. What was your favorite piece of art and where was it? What city did you like best? Where all did you go?
lapluie wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm
~I am actually from canada, I grew up in the french regions of canada ~ traveled quite a few places, most memorable trip as Italy, I love a lot of art museums & galleries.
2. dunya said in the intro you have good taste in books. What are some of your favorite? Do you like fiction or non-fiction?

3. This isn't a question but you should come to discord. You just jump right in and talk about whatever you want. It's a great way to get to know people on the site. Please join us!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 pm 3. This isn't a question but you should come to discord. You just jump right in and talk about whatever you want. It's a great way to get to know people on the site. Please join us!
yes! it's basically [mention]Quin[/mention]'s second home. or first home, and this is his second home. we're all guests at his home, with his mom, juliets. :p

Here's a link if you need it! : https://discord.gg/B8nuAFq/

the cool thing is with different time zones and everything and weird sleeping patterns of some people, you'll find someone there practically at all times :biggrin: hope you join us!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm ~ I have a hamster & a cat. They're friends sometimes
I had a hamster...but bad experience with that little fucker. he ate my injured baby owl that I was helping. ~never forget, I killed an owl~

what color/type is your cat? do you have any photos? is it male or female? what's his/her name? how old is he/she?

cats are clearly the superior pet on the syndicate.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Quin »

quin is glad lapluie has joined us at ye ol' syndicate.

1. what has been your favourite game of the ones you've played here so far?
2. do you prefer to be town, scum or independent? which do you think you're best at?
3. why are you not in the syndicate discord? i just made a channel for cat exclusive pictures.
5. i remember you or dora mentioning something about making soap. how did you get into that?
6. what would your last meal be?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:51 am
juliets wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 pm 3. This isn't a question but you should come to discord. You just jump right in and talk about whatever you want. It's a great way to get to know people on the site. Please join us!
yes! it's basically Quin's second home. or first home, and this is his second home. we're all guests at his home, with his mom, juliets. :p

the cool thing is with different time zones and everything and weird sleeping patterns of some people, you'll find someone there practically at all times :biggrin: hope you join us!
is my actual home my third home then?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 am
yes! it's basically Quin's second home. or first home, and this is his second home. we're all guests at his home, with his mom, juliets. :p

obviously...

also, I blame Quin for the rumor that you're from France, lapluie, so if anyone's to be blamed, it's him. did I mention it's all his fault? :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 am

obviously...

also, I blame Quin for the rumor that you're from France, lapluie, so if anyone's to be blamed, it's him. did I mention it's all his fault? :p
ima be honest i didn't even know she was french despite literally all of the signs indicating such
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lapluie! :hugs:

Tell me about your username?
How long have you played mafia?
What is your funniest memory?
Do you have siblings?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
If you could have chosen to be born in any era, which one would it be?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:50 am What is the best poutine you have ever had?
What is something I should know if/when I become a canadian resident?
What is your favorite mafia memory?
How has your week been?
~the veggie rainbow at smokes poutine in Toronto
~you must always keep a large quantity of maple syrup stored at your home no matter what
~rads game in bobamafia where I was the doctor & saved the town \o/ probably one of the best mafia game session I played apart from mortal kombat which is also a great one.
~was ok thanks for asking. the highlight of it was I bought more garden plants to start putting in my new yard.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

juliets wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 pm Hi lapluie! Welcome to The Syndicate!

1. So the underlined below really caught my eye - I loved Italy for exactly the same reason: the art, the museums, the galleries. What was your favorite piece of art and where was it? What city did you like best? Where all did you go?
lapluie wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm
2. dunya said in the intro you have good taste in books. What are some of your favorite? Do you like fiction or non-fiction?

3. This isn't a question but you should come to discord. You just jump right in and talk about whatever you want. It's a great way to get to know people on the site. Please join us!
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Oops I accidentally hit submit...

[mention]juliets[/mention] thank you♡

~ I went to the Galleria Palatina in Florence & Uffizi Gallery. There's a room in Palatina which I really was intrigued by, "the throne room" it had a large red stage with one singular chair(Throne) placed in the middle of it, & a chandelier hanging infront, if I'm correct about the name the palace was for a grand prince named Ferdinando, & having seeing all the other queens & kings rooms, the atmosphere was very sultan like which I was happy to see, the paintings in the white room I only traveled to florence at the time, I stayed for 2 weeks so I wasn't able to roam around a lot as I'd hope for. Also there was two figure heads on each side of a fountain in the white room which looked obscurely funny, it seemed they were having a chit chat but in the private. I'll have to upload some pics somewhere.

~oo um, I read a lot of victorian era novels or historic books about princesses & kings or poetic inspired middle aged romance novels. My favorite novel is by w.m called The Sunshine Conducted (1875) one of my most recommended books, author did a great job capturing the characters beauty in words & poems it was very romantically lovely. & My lady Glamis which was a 16th century novel, a lot of jane eyre & the secret diaries of charolette bronte books, probably anything in the victorian era century books I'd be interested in reading. I prefer non fiction novels more so over fictional, better to have a sense of imagination in their time while reading & experience the dialogue.

~ idunno about being in a large group chat makes me anxious sorry thank you though ♡♡
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:53 am
lapluie wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm ~ I have a hamster & a cat. They're friends sometimes
I had a hamster...but bad experience with that little fucker. he ate my injured baby owl that I was helping. ~never forget, I killed an owl~

what color/type is your cat? do you have any photos? is it male or female? what's his/her name? how old is he/she?

cats are clearly the superior pet on the syndicate.
Ok wtf?? that sounds so sad. ..I didn't know hamsters can eat owls?? that image must have been so horrifying =[
I recently got mine 4 months ago so thankfully he only eats fruit.

~ hes a light ginger white cat japanese tabico , his name is Haro & He's 2 years old. I have photos of him, he's sleeping rn so that's a perfect time to mak him look like a cat sleep model.

Very true =p
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:54 am quin is glad lapluie has joined us at ye ol' syndicate.

1. what has been your favourite game of the ones you've played here so far?
2. do you prefer to be town, scum or independent? which do you think you're best at?
3. why are you not in the syndicate discord? i just made a channel for cat exclusive pictures.
5. i remember you or dora mentioning something about making soap. how did you get into that?
6. what would your last meal be?
thanks quin that was v kind of you to invite me

~ mortal kombat even tho we lost as town still kicked butt, image mafia was fun too except I died early, thanks whoever did that btw. I like the more smaller mafia games with less people, like the current easter one.

~TOWN 100% I cant play as a mafia don't think I've played as an independent before to be honest, everytime I'm mafia I die first so that never goes well. town is easier to play at, nobody really on my case if I'm a innocent townie it's less stressful, plus I'm bad at lying.

~ idunno ok too many people (o_\\) I'll send you guys my cats tho that's fine.

~I watched a video about soap making on yt last year for no reason at all, it looked very crafty & meticulously well made so i got interested in making handmade soap since then, it looked very complex but I gave it a go, i got a summer job last yr so i saved up to buy my first months supplies to begin a batch. I first made a strawberry shortcake w fruit soap embeded with melt & pour base ( didn't turn out so well) I switched to a cold press technique as a 10th or more try which turned out better so I decided for a theme I'd be making cakes & dessert inspired soaps, which look edible but aren't ofcourse. They are doing well in the markets so im happy.
Tldr; saw a video on yt so now i make dessert looking soaps.
dora was my moral support ofc♡♡

~maybe a greasy oleaginous pizza w iced tea. nothing fancy
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:49 am Lapluie! :hugs:

Tell me about your username?
How long have you played mafia?
What is your funniest memory?
Do you have siblings?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
If you could have chosen to be born in any era, which one would it be?
Spacedaisy!!! :hugs:

~it means "the rain". When I was little I was in a small town that didn't rain at all so I'd never heard of the word in french or was taught it really, it snowed a lot but never rained. I moved to another city for school & it rained a lot, I didn't know why it rained or what it meant but I loved it very much. so my mother would always use this sentence for when it did "la pluie a besoin d'un parapluie" which means "when it rains we need an umbrella" & everytime itd rain outside I'd remind myself of the new word I learned which was la pluie, I kept repeating it at preschool & to class mates of the new word I just was happy to discover. so I had been usuing that name for a long time bcos it's my favorite thing to ever grace the earth.

~maybe over a year? I haven't played much mafia really, but did get into it 2016 xmas time & since then been on & off playing on different site servers.

~ I have 3 siblings, 2 sister & a brother. I am the second oldest.

~♡light blues, ocean blues, baby blues, anything blue except for navy & dark. ♡

~it's a lot of classical music & french melody tunes so I'll just name a few.
Akira ifukube, teizo matsumura, secret garden, tõru takemitsu, schoenberg, Erik satir, somei satoh, Thomas adès, h n k r//, kids, chouchou, tomoya Naka, atu.. blue beat danse le soleil, indila, coer de pirate, clair de lune. there is too many..

~1847 victorian era, I really wanted to meet jane eyre & mr rochesters for the longest time plus I really like their uniforms & dress attires, long puffy dresses are still cute.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

obviously...

What about the kids one, I don't remember saying that but we can just blame quin for that as well then
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Funniest memory?

Who do you look up to the most in your life?

If you could spend a day with any person living or dead who would you choose?

Same question only fictional character?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm
~it means "the rain". When I was little I was in a small town that didn't rain at all so I'd never heard of the word in french or was taught it really, it snowed a lot but never rained. I moved to another city for school & it rained a lot, I didn't know why it rained or what it meant but I loved it very much. so my mother would always use this sentence for when it did "la pluie a besoin d'un parapluie" which means "when it rains we need an umbrella" & everytime itd rain outside I'd remind myself of the new word I learned which was la pluie, I kept repeating it at preschool & to class mates of the new word I just was happy to discover. so I had been usuing that name for a long time bcos it's my favorite thing to ever grace the earth.
This was unexpectedly beautiful. I wish my name had such a lovely origin story.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I agree Sloonei
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

yeah that was my reaction as well, beautiful story!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

awe you guuuyyyyss. thank you so much that makes me incredibly happy! Oh my gosh :hugs:
[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]
[mention]Sloonei[/mention]
[mention]nutella[/mention]
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 pm Funniest memory?

Who do you look up to the most in your life?

If you could spend a day with any person living or dead who would you choose?

Same question only fictional character?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

I keep accidentally hitting submit =[

~ funniest memory would be when I visited my cousin in Ottawa & our parents gone out so we were ordering pizza & I was about 13 or something, him & my sister were sitting outside in the balcony so I locked the door shut on them so they wouldn't have any & it was freezing outside so I was just so warm & cosy inside. They were v angry with me but I was happy w my cheese pizza, after 2 hours or so his father came & let them inside lol, they were plotting revenge on me that night so I stayed awake the entire time, idr what happened afterwards but I still giggle at the image of little me being a bit evil.

~my oldest sister, I aspire to be more courages like her in life despite all tragedies, she's been my tether & support.

~my uncle whom passed away about 4 years ago.
I never got to meet him in person only at his funeral, I'd talk to him via text messages before he passed & how happy he was wanting to meet me but it never really happend so I would like to have one heart felt conversation with him, I miss him.

~eerrmmmm. ... Mr rodger? ? Was he fictional.. idunno but he was a tv persona who had the heart of gold, wish I had met him when I was little.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:09 pm

obviously...

What about the kids one, I don't remember saying that but we can just blame quin for that as well then
lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:40 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm I have a job, and a university, and look where I am. :disappoint:
Girl im a mom of 2 with 3 jobs. You can manage
Hahah my memory never fails me 😉
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Oh my gosh [mention]dunya[/mention] I remember now yes, thanks for restoring my memory, scratch the 2, it's 7 now with 5 jobs.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:40 am Oh my gosh @dunya I remember now yes, thanks for restoring my memory, scratch the 2, it's 7 now with 5 jobs.
:shifty: I'm not falling for that one again.

I bet [mention]Elohcin[/mention] doesn't have 4 kids and a cake business too (yes, I count Epi as one of the kids muahahahah :shifty: )
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm ~1847 victorian era, I really wanted to meet jane eyre & mr rochesters for the longest time plus I really like their uniforms & dress attires, long puffy dresses are still cute.
fellow jane eyre fan. I should start a fan club on here. There's a few of us! I already know me, JJJ and you now. Must be at least 100 more. :p
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:26 am
lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm ~1847 victorian era, I really wanted to meet jane eyre & mr rochesters for the longest time plus I really like their uniforms & dress attires, long puffy dresses are still cute.
fellow jane eyre fan. I should start a fan club on here. There's a few of us! I already know me, JJJ and you now. Must be at least 100 more. :p
Yes please this needs to happen (/^-^)/*
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What is the best cheese?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:30 am What is the best cheese?
The best cheese is the ones that make squeaky squeak noise when you bite into
also anything gouda or brie family
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Zephyrus - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

Thanks for answering last week's questions [mention]lapluie[/mention]. You're a wonderful addition to the community. :hugs:

Zephyrus Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome newly recruited Zephyrus to the hot seat! Invited over here by wolbre04 and sig I think, Zephyrus has only played 1 game here but has already left quite an impression (no game talk, it's ongoing! :p ) there's really not much I know about him yet, except that he's from the UK (I can tell by the way a person types :p ) so I can't wait to start this interrogation (:

[mention]Zephyrus[/mention], tell us: what's the best thing about being from the UK? worst thing?

I grew up there, and used to love the chocolate crepes. Like literally, I had one every week. What's your fav go-to street food?

what are you studying?

do you have any siblings? are you oldest or youngest?

can you touch your nose with your tongue?

what's your favorite thing to do when you're not studying or playing mafia?

ccing [mention]sig[/mention], [mention]wolbre04[/mention] and [mention]Lilefer[/mention] if they'd like to dig in ;) also [mention]Kylemii[/mention] who has a strong bond with his sex master. :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Re: Zephyrus - Interrogation Room

Post by ColinIsCool »

Zephyrus, do you have a favorite book?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 30

Post by sig »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 pm Thanks for answering last week's questions @lapluie. You're a wonderful addition to the community. :hugs:

Zephyrus Interrogation
there's really not much I know about him yet, except that he's from the UK (I can tell by the way a person types :p ) so I can't wait to start this interrogation (:
And you can tell he's from the UK since all them English folks are super annoying. :beer:

Zeph!

Dogs or cats, there's a right answer to this.
If you could go anywhere in the world where and why?
Favorite food?
Favorite beer, assuming your 18? I've honestly no clue. :p
ImageImage
Zephyrus
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Zephyrus »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 pm Thanks for answering last week's questions @lapluie. You're a wonderful addition to the community. :hugs:

Zephyrus Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome newly recruited Zephyrus to the hot seat! Invited over here by wolbre04 and sig I think, Zephyrus has only played 1 game here but has already left quite an impression (no game talk, it's ongoing! :p ) there's really not much I know about him yet, except that he's from the UK (I can tell by the way a person types :p ) so I can't wait to start this interrogation (:

@Zephyrus, tell us: what's the best thing about being from the UK? worst thing?

I grew up there, and used to love the chocolate crepes. Like literally, I had one every week. What's your fav go-to street food?

what are you studying?

do you have any siblings? are you oldest or youngest?

can you touch your nose with your tongue?

what's your favorite thing to do when you're not studying or playing mafia?

ccing @sig, @wolbre04 and @Lilefer if they'd like to dig in ;) also @Kylemii who has a strong bond with his sex master. :p
I don't think I have a go-to street food. If anything, it'd probably be those doughnuts that you can always smell when you walk past the vendor.
Well, I intend to study medieval history, ancient history, politics, and maths for A-level; I like history a lot. :p
I have a younger brother, but I don't think I'd be able to handle any more siblings.
No, and I looked stupid trying.
Listening to music probably. I have a wide range of music tastes.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:43 pm Zephyrus, do you have a favorite book?
I don't have a favourite specific book, but I have a favourite book universe. I love reading the books from the Belgariad and the Malloreon by David Eddings. It's one of the only book series that I regularly re-read.
sig wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Zephyrus Interrogation
there's really not much I know about him yet, except that he's from the UK (I can tell by the way a person types :p ) so I can't wait to start this interrogation (:
And you can tell he's from the UK since all them English folks are super annoying. :beer:

Zeph!

Dogs or cats, there's a right answer to this.
If you could go anywhere in the world where and why?
Favorite food?
Favorite beer, assuming your 18? I've honestly no clue. :p
Cats because I have one and she's the best.
Italy. I'd love to see the colosseum and all the architecture and art there.
Well, I like chicken a lot. :p
I'm too young to drink, yes. But the idea of drinking doesn't appeal to me, anyway.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ohhh tell us more about your fav music. what genres? namedrop 5 fav artists/bands you're into right now.

A-Level! are you 18? that's so cool. history was my fav subject at school (mainly cos I had an awesome teacher who went up grades with me, shout out to mr. dailey--you made history fun and exciting!). are you thinking of going to uni after?

also tru story, I read that you like "children" a lot instead of chicken, and I was like what the actual fuck :p

what's your cat's name? how old is she? got any photos to share?
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:06 am ohhh tell us more about your fav music. what genres? namedrop 5 fav artists/bands you're into right now.

A-Level! are you 18? that's so cool. history was my fav subject at school (mainly cos I had an awesome teacher who went up grades with me, shout out to mr. dailey--you made history fun and exciting!). are you thinking of going to uni after?

also tru story, I read that you like "children" a lot instead of chicken, and I was like what the actual fuck :p

what's your cat's name? how old is she? got any photos to share?
I have favourite genres, like metal and rock, but I listen to all kinds. My favourite artists and bands at the moment are Ghost (I'm living for the newest album), Carly Rae Jepsen (obviously), Stone Sour and Slipknot (because Corey Taylor); and Panic! At The Disco (because he can really sing).

No, I'm 16. I start A-Levels next year. My current history teacher has a level of sarcasm and snark that I didn't know existed, and really makes history fun too. I probably will go to university afterwards, and do history or archaeology.

I don't eat children, don't worry. :p

She's called Tonka, and she's an old lady now - she's 18. She doesn't take shit from anyone. :p
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Lunalee »

Hey [mention]Zephyrus[/mention] ! Welcome to the Syndicate!
Are you into any sports? Playing or watching.
Tell me about your username, why did you pick "Zephyrus"?
Have you traveled outside of the UK? Where have you visited, or where would you like to visit?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am Hey @Zephyrus ! Welcome to the Syndicate!
Are you into any sports? Playing or watching.
Tell me about your username, why did you pick "Zephyrus"?
Have you traveled outside of the UK? Where have you visited, or where would you like to visit?
No, I'm not a sporty person. I don't think I'd be able to get into watching sport even if I tried.
It is the same name of the Greek god of the west wind and I've always had an interest in Greek mythology, so it seemed like a good choice. :p
I've only travelled to Disneyland Paris abroad. I do want to travel a bit, such as to Italy and Egypt with their rich cultures.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by wolbre04 »

Hello Tyler, nice to meet you ;)
You're stranded on an island with Sig, myself, and Lilefir (Loch), who do you ally with (only pick one) and how will you and your ally outwit the others in your fight for limited resources?

What's your favorite sports team?

Tell me something you like about me and dislike about me.

What's your favorite role to play in mafia, your favorite game you've played, and the person you always suspect is scum or a threat in games (and why)?
ImageImageImage
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

wolbre04 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 pm Hello Tyler, nice to meet you ;)
You're stranded on an island with Sig, myself, and Lilefir (Loch), who do you ally with (only pick one) and how will you and your ally outwit the others in your fight for limited resources?

What's your favorite role to play in mafia, your favorite game you've played, and the person you always suspect is scum or a threat in games (and why)?
That's a tricksy question. I'm not sure how competent you would all be at surviving (because I'm pretty good). Lochlan's very nice, which could be a bad trait to have on this cruel island - I'm not sure he'd be willing to kill the others. Sig usually dies very early in mafia games, so I'm not holding my breath for his survival. And you are infamous for your whimsical, bastardised games, so I'm not sure how you'd cope in the harsh reality of this island. :p If I had to choose, either you or Sig - you're both American so you can surely shoot a gun, so you will hunt while I rest and do more important tasks.

I don't keep up with sports, but the football (and that is proper football played with actual feet) team which I support is Everton.

Good: You're a witty guy - I think the boobquest is evidence of that.
Bad: You changed my mind about the wedding cake charade.

I like to play a role in a team, so that's usually Mafia. I like to have chats with a team, as it makes the game more fun and lively.
My favourite game has to be the sandbag game.
On GTF, the person I'd usually suspect and worry about was Lochlan, because he had a very similar playstyle no matter what role he had, so it was always hard to get a read on him.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 30

Post by sig »

Zephyrus wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:03 pm

That's a tricksy question. I'm not sure how competent you would all be at surviving (because I'm pretty good). Lochlan's very nice, which could be a bad trait to have on this cruel island - I'm not sure he'd be willing to kill the others. Sig usually dies very early in mafia games, so I'm not holding my breath for his survival. And you are infamous for your whimsical, bastardised games, so I'm not sure how you'd cope in the harsh reality of this island. :p If I had to choose, either you or Sig - you're both American so you can surely shoot a gun, so you will hunt while I rest and do more important tasks.
Psh I'd be better then Bren or Loch and worst comes to worst I'm pretty sure I'm taller then both so if you need to eat me I'd last long. :srsnod:

Favorite animal?
If you had to pick one person living or dead to have dinner with who? (Correct answer is Sig)
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you like fish and chips?

do you watch eurovision? what did you think of it this year? :p who was the worst who should have won, how bad was Israel's entry?

did I mention your cat is a total bad ass? cos she is.
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

sig wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:27 pm
Zephyrus wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Psh I'd be better then Bren or Loch and worst comes to worst I'm pretty sure I'm taller then both so if you need to eat me I'd last long. :srsnod:

Favorite animal?
If you had to pick one person living or dead to have dinner with who? (Correct answer is Sig)
I'd probably just get you guys to fight it out then. Get rid of the weak links and get the best ally in one fell swoop.

Quokkas. If you look at a picture of one, you'll know why.

If I had to have dinner with someone, living or dead, it would be Katie Hopkins - dead. :|
Honestly, probably Elizabeth I. She seems very interesting.
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 am do you like fish and chips?

do you watch eurovision? what did you think of it this year? :p who was the worst who should have won, how bad was Israel's entry?

did I mention your cat is a total bad ass? cos she is.
I don't mind fish, but it's not my favourite. I don't like chips, or potatoes in general, so I guess no.

I do watch Eurovision, but this year was bit of a sham with the points. I can't really remember much, although I remember thinking Sweden, Lithuania, and Spain were pretty bad. Hungary or Ireland should've won. Israel's entry was odd and I don't really like it. It was funny when Salvador had to give her the trophy when he'd been dragging her beforehand.

She is. She is definitely in charge. :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Zeph! I wanted Estonia or Italy to win tbh. Those were beautiful.

ok some more questions:

what's the last series you watched/are watching? is it good?

how would you convince someone to do something they didn't really want to do?

what did you get last christmas -- your favorite gift?

Return to “Welcome to the Family”