Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:06 pm [VOTE: charliepignoseman] aubergine
Can you elaborate?
He hasn't made a single civilian-looking post the entire game. He pushed the Eloh lynch after not much precedent for suspecting her before then. He's trying to paint Quin in a bad light. And PoE. He's bad.
I'm calling this out.

If all anybody has to do is make "civilian-looking posts," then this game might as well have been canceled due to the weather.

nutella knows this. I've already explained that May-June is my busy season.

nutella knows there's a stump not far from here who hasn't made any "civilian-looking posts" either.

What is a "civilian-looking post" nutella?

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Mister Ballmon, may I ask, have you ever engaged in the act of covering your head with aluminum foil in hopes that it will prevent your opponents from reading into your plays on the field?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm Charlie Baseball,

Your best friend Colin changed his mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on Elohcin. You liked this.

Your suspect Elohcin changed her mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on me. You didn't talk about this.

Explain.
Didn't notice the latter. I looked at the former because you asked and I was here.
Why did you vote for Elohcin?
Intuition.

Why did you?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 pm
Can you elaborate?
He hasn't made a single civilian-looking post the entire game. He pushed the Eloh lynch after not much precedent for suspecting her before then. He's trying to paint Quin in a bad light. And PoE. He's bad.
I'm calling this out.

If all anybody has to do is make "civilian-looking posts," then this game might as well have been canceled due to the weather.

nutella knows there's a stump not far from here who hasn't made any "civilian-looking posts" either.

That's not what I meant and I think you know it. Of course the goal is not to "make civilian-looking posts." I'm not ascribing intentionality to it. I'm saying that your posts don't look civilian, and that indicates that you are not a civilian. Of course civilians can make posts that don't look civilian; that's not my point. My point is you don't have a single point in your favor.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 pm Mister Ballmon, may I ask, have you ever engaged in the act of covering your head with aluminum foil in hopes that it will prevent your opponents from reading into your plays on the field?
I'm an outfielder. There aren't any plays for my opponents to read.

I hear Ianetta pads the insides of his helmet with it though. He's a catcher.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 pm Mister Ballmon, may I ask, have you ever engaged in the act of covering your head with aluminum foil in hopes that it will prevent your opponents from reading into your plays on the field?
I'm an outfielder. There aren't any plays for my opponents to read.

I hear Ianetta pads the insides of his helmet with it though. He's a catcher.
Cool. Cool cool cool.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 pm
Can you elaborate?
I'm calling this out.

That's not what I meant and I think you know it. Of course the goal is not to "make civilian-looking posts." I'm not ascribing intentionality to it. I'm saying that your posts don't look civilian, and that indicates that you are not a civilian. Of course civilians can make posts that don't look civilian; that's not my point. My point is you don't have a single point in your favor.
No. My posts don't "look civilian" because I don't give a damn how they look. You are fooling no one. I don't care how many points I have in my favor. I'm not here to earn points in my favor. The fact that you are using that as the basis of determining who is bad means you are bad. Get real. You're as bad as Chris Tillman.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Live look at nutella:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, damn it Rockets. Really?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:29 pm
Can you elaborate?
I'm calling this out.

No. My posts don't "look civilian" because I don't give a damn how they look. You are fooling no one. I don't care how many points I have in my favor. I'm not here to earn points in my favor. The fact that you are using that as the basis of determining who is bad means you are bad. Get real. You're as bad as Chris Tillman.
It doesn't matter if you don't give a damn how they look. That's fine. What's not fine is you have been calling people out for the wrong reasons all game and have not been providing natural reads.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:29 pm
Can you elaborate?
I'm calling this out.

It doesn't matter if you don't give a damn how they look. That's fine. What's not fine is you have been calling people out for the wrong reasons all game and have not been providing natural reads.
I understand. I should do better. What do you think of this read?

lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm Sorry but whatever you and Lap are trying to do with making Quin look bad it's not gonna work on me, Quin is pretty much lock civilian in my eyes. You on the other hand.... :charlieblackmon:
whatu talkin aboot
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

you tell her ' teammate /s
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]nutella[/mention] what if you're Quin's teammate tho??? So??? ima vote you
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You make me nervous, but I'm 0-for-3 with you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want everyone to reflect on why JJJ is automatically a ninth inning at-bat. Go.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:38 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:30 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:41 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 pm If right now it was Day 2 and I had ten seconds to place a final vote, it would be for Charlie Blackmon.
Why?
Of the people who have made at least one post, he is the only one for whom I cannot think of one favorable point.
I can get behind that.
Of course you can. You've gotten behind everything.
What does that mean?
You have 227 posts and they collectively support every single possibility in the universe.
A too-easy callout. The "all-over-the-place-ness" that you are accusing MP of is natural civilian behavior for certain players including him and including myself. Calling it out as suspicious is mafia behavior.
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 pm
Quin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 pm i put choutas in the lead so basically i am confirmed town now
If Quin is bad, it might be worthwhile to let somebody else make this observation. Instead Quin put it out there as if to acknowledge the sheer luckiness of where his vote ended up.
Okay, so Quin is town. Got it.
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:53 pm
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am At least I can feel safe from the night kill tonight.
I have no objection to swinging at this pitch today. :charlieblackmon:
This is out of nowhere. I don't think you mentioned Elohcin at all before this.
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 pm I hate bussing my teammates and have never done it on Day 1 in my Mafia career. It “can” work, but on balance it’s a net negative. I don’t engage in foolery and tricks when there is no need. I lynch civilians and I win.

I cannot hunt without an opportunity to comb ISOs and discuss topics live. Ideally I’ll have my chance later, but if I do end up lynched I have a fucking demand.

If you’re a civilian and you lynched me, especially if your name is M Plus 7, you will follow these instructions:

1. You will not wallow in misery and frustration.
2. You will not lament your mistake.
3. You will not allow yourself to give anything away to the mafia team.
4. You will transform your bad feelings about murdering me into increased intensity and will to win.
5. You will hunt without mercy, and without regard for having been wrong about me.
6. You will lynch those who give you no inspiration.
7. You will not lynch those who do unless you have truly uncovered a sound and plausible case.
8. You will do this in my memory, for you will have ripped my control over ending my losing streak from my grasp and shouldered it yourself.
9. You will not let me down.
This is winner right here.
What is the point of this post?
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm I still think taking Eloh out of the lineup is the right move. Sometimes we're told not to overthink it. I think this is one of those cases.
Okay. How about now? Is it time to overthink?

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm I still think taking Eloh out of the lineup is the right move. Sometimes we're told not to overthink it. I think this is one of those cases.
Do you have anything positive to say about Marmot?
I appreciate the activity and enthusiasm. We don't often see that, you know? Any problems I have with the critter is because of the guy he's pinch hitting for.
Doesn't actually state an opinion on Marmot's alignment.... k
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm If I die, the mafia are fucking idiots.
So dumb.
:rolleyes:
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm
Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:25 pm Quin, reads list?
GTH, sure.

colin - good
dizzy - bad
eloh - good
epi - good
3j - bad
lap - bad
MP - good
marmot - good
nutella - good
scotty - good
Quin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:56 pm Y'all should give me a four-name POE pool.
Eloh
MP
Dizzy
Epi
Quin has said next to nothing about me.

That's because he knows better. :charlieblackmon:
...Oh?

Thought you locked him as town from his brag about the choutas vote. Guess not.
Can you elaborate?
I'm calling this out.

And once again eagerly calling out whatever bullshit you can dig up.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella trying to take me down.

Cute.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:46 pm I want everyone to reflect on why JJJ is automatically a ninth inning at-bat. Go.
I don't know what this means, but if you want to vote for him I could be persuaded to join you there and let you chill on the bench for now. It's all in how you react to this post. ;)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:42 pm @nutella what if you're Quin's teammate tho??? So??? ima vote you
I am. He's on the town team and I am also on the town team. We're buds. :cloud9:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella took every post I made and never considered a good-guy context for any of them. She's cementing rather than evaluating (but apparently, that's what lapluie does too, so what do I know?).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't mind being kicked off the team if that's what it takes for people to start taking more chances at the plate.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:56 pm nutella took every post I made and never considered a good-guy context for any of them. She's cementing rather than evaluating (but apparently, that's what lapluie does too, so what do I know?).
False.

I read your ISO and only quoted a few posts that looked suspicious. That doesn't mean I'm not considering a good-guy context for you. It means I am doing so silently while watching how you react to my prods. But since you must know, yes, I am considering your ISO from a civilian angle. What I chose to post may look like confirmation bias but it does not fully represent my thought process. Everything in due time, Mister B.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 am
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:56 pm nutella took every post I made and never considered a good-guy context for any of them. She's cementing rather than evaluating (but apparently, that's what lapluie does too, so what do I know?).
False.

I read your ISO and only quoted a few posts that looked suspicious. That doesn't mean I'm not considering a good-guy context for you. It means I am doing so silently while watching how you react to my prods. But since you must know, yes, I am considering your ISO from a civilian angle. What I chose to post may look like confirmation bias but it does not fully represent my thought process. Everything in due time, Mister B.
This is too much. Anybody with eyeballs should be able to tell I'm not a threat to anybody.

Get real.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:53 pm
lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:42 pm @nutella what if you're Quin's teammate tho??? So??? ima vote you
I am. He's on the town team and I am also on the town team. We're buds. :cloud9:
yeah! (maybe)
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Could charlie & nutella be bad teammates preforming an act?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Something fascinating has just happened to me. It has actually happened to me before, but now that I'm noticing it again I am rather intrigued by its effect. What just happened is that I abruptly and confidently called Charlinosis bad, had a back-and-forth with him about it and looked at his ISO to explore my suspicion, and I came out just now deciding that I town read him. Actually pretty dang strongly at the moment. I guess it's just that it took the motive of looking for suspicious things (but again needing to have not too much confirmation bias for this to work) in order for me to actually go into his ISO and realize that I saw most of it in a pretty good light. It was partially the ISO and partially his responses in the moment that convinced me to change my view.

The strange thing, however, is that the other time I am thinking of that a similar thing happened was with Elohcin in U-Pick, and she turned out to be bad. Granted, my confidence on her civ-ness didn't stay very strong; I'll just have to wait and see what happens with Charlie Brown here but I hope I am not similarly fooled. At the moment I am feeling confident enough that his ISO looks civ that I believe this is a quite different situation from what happened with Elohcin in the other game.

Perhaps I should try to do this with other players and see if it works. If I go in assuming they're bad, and I come out of an ISO unable to sustain that, I'm on my way to a foolproof PoE.

Anyway, Epi isn't bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

lapluie wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:14 am Could charlie & nutella be bad teammates preforming an act?
I don't have the strength.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Switched to [VOTE: jaggedjimmyjay] aubergine for now
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:00 am Switched to [VOTE: jaggedjimmyjay] aubergine for now
I agree with that. I don't believe the first inning as lucky.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 am
nutella wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:00 am Switched to [VOTE: jaggedjimmyjay] aubergine for now

You’re right, it wasn’t lucky. It was greatness.

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:37 am
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 am

You’re right, it wasn’t lucky. It was greatness.

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine
Somebody get this man a hefty wedge of humble pie. :rolleyes:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I may be the most arrogant, annoying bastard on the Internet, and that means nothing about my alignment.

If I get lynched, then the civilians have scored on the wrong goal. They have rewarded the mafia for leaving me alive, and fallen for their transparent shit drooling and without freedom of will.

Colin knows I’m a civilian and gets my vote.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 am I may be the most arrogant, annoying bastard on the Internet, and that means nothing about my alignment.

If I get lynched, then the civilians have scored on the wrong goal. They have rewarded the mafia for leaving me alive, and fallen for their transparent shit drooling and without freedom of will.

I have no idea what your opinion on me is.

You're afraid to come after me, and you know killing me is a waste of a good lynch.

I say you threw your teammate under the bus.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 408
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi folks, back from a long weekend, but I'm exhausted, so I will catch up tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:02 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 am I may be the most arrogant, annoying bastard on the Internet, and that means nothing about my alignment.

You're afraid to come after me, and you know killing me is a waste of a good lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:02 am

I say your read sucks. Keep guessing bitch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’ll give y’all more than snide remarks later. This mafia team deserves credit for capitalizing on gullible-ass people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

why r we voting for jj
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

I trust no1 but flloyed
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lapluie wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:52 am I trust no1 but flloyed
:nicenod:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] how do you feel about my vote?
& about mplus death?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I should really be asleep by now but I suddenly got this nagging hunch that wolves is lapluie and marmot. Idk, was thinking about some possible permutations and this one seemed to click, but I haven't looked into much to flesh it out so it's just a hunch.

Linki ok yeah sounds good lol [VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Girl you're all over the place makeup your mind
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

i understand maybe 10 percent of the last two pages
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:59 am I should really be asleep by now but I suddenly got this nagging hunch that wolves is lapluie and marmot. Idk, was thinking about some possible permutations and this one seemed to click, but I haven't looked into much to flesh it out so it's just a hunch.

And y’all are gonna call my thought processes hard to follow?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Post by Dyslexicon »

MP =(
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Post by Dyslexicon »

Skimming the last pages I kind of feel better about Nut.

Jimmeeey, if you’re so open to a case on me, why don’t you go through my posts and do it yourself? I would like to hear your comprehensive thoughts on me. I know you’re busy, but if you have the time you know.

It’s still possible my three first scum reads are exactly right, which would be GOAT.

Real catch up later tonight.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:32 am
nutella wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:59 am I should really be asleep by now but I suddenly got this nagging hunch that wolves is lapluie and marmot. Idk, was thinking about some possible permutations and this one seemed to click, but I haven't looked into much to flesh it out so it's just a hunch.

And y’all are gonna call my thought processes hard to follow?
I didn't
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I could see a mafia Dyslexicon scenario as well, I'd have to revisit their iso.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”