Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [NIGHT 2] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Turnip Head »

The HOT TUB OF TRUST feels like fucking endgame. It sounds fucking magical. All I've got here is my hammock of solitude
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 pm OOOOKAY so just looking at the vote break down I'd say Frac and Blooper look the best since they stuck with nutella both days, Speed switched from Nutella day 1 to LC day 2. The oddest vote for Nutella would be Luna who built the case on LC, but then didn't vote there? I also dislike Kyle's vote that ended up tieing it before Golden broke it. That combined with refusing to break the tie yesterday is meh. Now I do need to reread and see their reasoning, but from what I remember the case on nutella was the same day 2 as it was day 1.
sig, could you further explain why you see Fractal and blooper as good for sticking with nutella both days? I'm looking at the nutella voters thinking there had to be some mafia voting there (unless nutella is bad too but I'm not seeing it that way right now) and Fractal and blooper are in that group. I just need a little help understanding your rationale.

I'll be at work today and then rehab util about 3:30 or 4:00. I have a little time this morning if anyone gets on here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 pm I’m pretty sure scum nutella in FE adopted a hard bussing policy so I wouldn’t categorically clear her, but it does look better for her. She probably won’t be my leading candidate tomorrow.
How lucky/skilled would we be to have two mafia members up the same day though?
Happened to me and Sloonei on Day 2 in AG, I think.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Ricochet[/mention] could you put in the link to Marmot's posts? The address is http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly

Also Rico thanks for doing the polls like you are in vote order.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:13 pm

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 pm I’m pretty sure scum nutella in FE adopted a hard bussing policy so I wouldn’t categorically clear her, but it does look better for her. She probably won’t be my leading candidate tomorrow.
How lucky/skilled would we be to have two mafia members up the same day though?
It's happened before, I think in MK
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm curious as to whether there was a player who did not post at all yesterday.
Or who did not vote.

It might indicate that LC targeted them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Can't see the polls while at work. Or any other Rico image. My work PC hates that hosting site.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: [DAY 2] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:24 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am
juliets wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 am sig I didn't see a reason for your INH vote, can you enlighten me? I saw it came after INH posted a song which I didn't listen to because it is 20 minutes long. Did your vote have something to do with the song he posted?
Yup I wanted to see his reaction, which was meh. Seemed lie a Ramses slip to me, but if we think Rico's doing it nvm. :shrug:
This feels damn reach-y to me. People were reacting to the weird-ass music Ramses posted, so I posted some weird-ass people to see how people reacted to it. You immediately jumped to two conclusions: that I was Ramses, and that Ramses was someone the town should lynch.

I know the first one is false, and I'd like to hope that the second one is untrue as well.

So four things I dislike about this post.
1. Calling it reachy it was a one off thing on my part to get a reaction for something that could've been a 3p move. Did I vote for him? yes, but I wasn't in any way, shape, or form pushing for his lynch. Why so defensive?
2. I dislike the explanation, not alot, but a bit. If you were just posting a song for the lolz why not say it like that? Why try to make it seem like you had some deeper meaning behind it? :ponder:
3. (green) Is this really a jump though? Ramses post weird music, suddenly INH posts weird music.
However, the thing I dislike the most is the next number colored red.
4. These two parts I just hate, he goes from saying he isn't Ramses and providing a defense, to saying we might not even need Ramses lynched as town and he hopes we don't? Why say this at all, I find it to be very odd statement to make.

BONUS DISLIKE!

The immediate NO U in your next post is pingy. Considered yourself NO U U'd :pout:

This leaves me with three theories ranked from most to least likely
1. INH is really mafia and afraid he'll get lynched for us thinking he's 3p. This is why he came up with the excuse and immediately OMGUS me.
2. INH is Ramses, which would explain the red portion of his post I quoted. I personally believe we should lynch Ramses if given the chance, he's unnightkillable and if we switch to LMS I imagine that would make them a giant threat. Plus we at least know part of their power is a curse, i can only assume they've got two more powers/plagues
3. They're a confused civ.

linki: Yes and his first post had a fear, unlike DDL and Dom who both flipped civ. :beer:
1. Don't think it was that reachy, agreed.
2. Did he make it sound like there was deeper meaning? Citation needed. If you're talking about the quoted post, I don't see that as being weird. Especially considering the curse going on.
3. Same as point #1. Don't artificially inflate point numbers. -1 point. :disappoint:
4. The host post says we might not need ramses lynched. I also hope we don't have to, because that means we're currently facing 3 baddies instead of 4. I don't think it's weird to say this.

As for theory 3, what if INH is a civ who doesn't want to be mistaken as 3P because it's anti-town to lynch a civ, because this game might go LMS at some point, and because... he's not Ramses?

Is it possible that INH messed up, didn't use his sock puppet when he was supposed to, and posted the song? Technically. I don't think it to be as likely as Rico being the puppet, but it's the second most likely option, if we're angleshooting. I'd put INH as most likely to be ramses, but only because of out-of-thread speculation and meta-thoughts about sock puppets, not because he's acting like it.

And since ramses is possibly only a threat if we go LMS or something, I don't care to hunt specifically for ramses. And I don't think your option 1 is likely, off the top of my head.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Ricochet »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 am Can't see the polls while at work. Or any other Rico image. My work PC hates that hosting site.
:puppy:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:12 am
speedchuck wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 am Can't see the polls while at work. Or any other Rico image. My work PC hates that hosting site.
:puppy:
:hug: It's not your fault. My work computer is stupid. I can't even access my own website on here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Long Con and Marmot failed to vote yesterday. Per the tally Lapluie voted for the host option? So hard to say if LC did that one last night.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:28 am Long Con and Marmot failed to vote yesterday. Per the tally Lapluie voted for the host option? So hard to say if LC did that one last night.
Could be that Lapluie voted, then realized she was UNDER THE CURSE, and that she had to switch to 'no vote.'

I don't know whether LC's team would have him target a teammate, but it's something to keep in mind.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Woo, excellent! Bye, LC!

Today is not as busy as yesterday, huzzah! I'll be traveling to my parents' in the evening and doing piddly things until then, so I can play more today. This weekend will be nuts with shower stuff, so I'll take what I can get.

I don't think I saw anyone ask (apologies if I missed it, but I don't see it in Marmot's posts): [mention]Marmot[/mention], who would you have voted for had time not slipped away?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 240

Post by sig »

Okay i'll shelf INH, since nobody else seems to be going for it, but I'll be watching always watching. :eye:
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I want to do voting analysis, but cannot currently see the poll. Can someone get me a rehost on image bb or something?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:23 am
sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 pm OOOOKAY so just looking at the vote break down I'd say Frac and Blooper look the best since they stuck with nutella both days, Speed switched from Nutella day 1 to LC day 2. The oddest vote for Nutella would be Luna who built the case on LC, but then didn't vote there? I also dislike Kyle's vote that ended up tieing it before Golden broke it. That combined with refusing to break the tie yesterday is meh. Now I do need to reread and see their reasoning, but from what I remember the case on nutella was the same day 2 as it was day 1.
sig, could you further explain why you see Fractal and blooper as good for sticking with nutella both days? I'm looking at the nutella voters thinking there had to be some mafia voting there (unless nutella is bad too but I'm not seeing it that way right now) and Fractal and blooper are in that group. I just need a little help understanding your rationale.

I'll be at work today and then rehab util about 3:30 or 4:00. I have a little time this morning if anyone gets on here.
While scum can fake tunnel a fair amount I do think they believed the case on Nutella more so then LC. Though Frac's soft ball defense of LC was a bit pingy and I'd need more content from Blooper before I'd clear her.

Did a reread there are a few posts I'll highlight, but I see where Luna was coming from with her switch I'd say she's pretty clear atm, Golden is good for switching, unless Nutella is also mafia. I'm not sure how I feel about speed, while he did vote for LC in the end he was probing the thread to see if we could get Vomp/Scotty lynched both who could've been easy to CFD onto and lynch as civs. Kyle git pinged me a bit also with his back and forth with Golden.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] can ya see these?

ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am @speedchuck can ya see these?

If I could, I wouldn't be asking for a rehost. :meany: That's the same site, same image as in the polls topic. And it doesn't show up here or there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:59 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:43 pmKyle: Most of his on topic posts have been surrounding King Ramses he even checked out the wiki and posted about it, which in theory looks good BUT Ramses is 3p, who mafia might need to kill so it would be a good way for mafia to hunt and be involved in a single scum game. Light scum read.
I made like 4 posts about the Egypt ghost, dude, chill. did you iso me or write this from memory?
This was from memory.

linki: meh :shrug2: I give myself an A for effort.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 am I'm not sure how I feel about speed, while he did vote for LC in the end he was probing the thread to see if we could get Vomp/Scotty lynched both who could've been easy to CFD onto and lynch as civs.
You say that as if LC wouldn't have been easy to CFD and lynch as a civ.
I'm not going to lie and say that I was confident in the LC lynch, but what I was doing was making sure people didn't get stuck in a dichotomy.

linki: no. You get an Eff for Effort, if that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Celeste »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am SAW people in this game, and whether they knew/listened to the dataplex guy that also did a ramsey song thing

rico (Very involved in SAW for most of last year)

nut (liked dataplex)
inh (never commented on Dataplex)
marmot (never commented on Dataplex)

speed (Aint me)
golden (not in here on N1)
colin (came into SAW much after dataplex)

It's probably not nutella, or she wouldn't be pursuing this.
Could be INH or Marmot.
It basically is not the last three.

I think it's just rico.
King Ramses wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:09 am Reeeeetuuuurn the slaaaaaab. Or suffeer my cuuuuurse.
ABADABA DaHOMIDAMHOMIDAHOMI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:42 am Woo, excellent! Bye, LC!

Today is not as busy as yesterday, huzzah! I'll be traveling to my parents' in the evening and doing piddly things until then, so I can play more today. This weekend will be nuts with shower stuff, so I'll take what I can get.

I don't think I saw anyone ask (apologies if I missed it, but I don't see it in Marmot's posts): @Marmot, who would you have voted for had time not slipped away?
Are you bad?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Courage wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:23 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am SAW people in this game, and whether they knew/listened to the dataplex guy that also did a ramsey song thing

rico (Very involved in SAW for most of last year)

nut (liked dataplex)
inh (never commented on Dataplex)
marmot (never commented on Dataplex)

speed (Aint me)
golden (not in here on N1)
colin (came into SAW much after dataplex)

It's probably not nutella, or she wouldn't be pursuing this.
Could be INH or Marmot.
It basically is not the last three.

I think it's just rico.
King Ramses wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:09 am Reeeeetuuuurn the slaaaaaab. Or suffeer my cuuuuurse.
ABADABA DaHOMIDAMHOMIDAHOMI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
K

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Why is Colin civ again?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

God I feel like a male milk cow in this game. Sorry for my lack of reads or investigative journalism. I’m working more than normal this month to prepare for my departure in July (which btw is going to be a problem should this game not be over by then and I’m still alive)

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:30 pm God I feel like a male milk cow in this game. Sorry for my lack of reads or investigative journalism. I’m working more than normal this month to prepare for my departure in July (which btw is going to be a problem should this game not be over by then and I’m still alive)
Bruh I will townread you for all of day three if you download and rehost the poll images for me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:30 pm God I feel like a male milk cow in this game. Sorry for my lack of reads or investigative journalism. I’m working more than normal this month to prepare for my departure in July (which btw is going to be a problem should this game not be over by then and I’m still alive)
Bruh I will townread you for all of day three if you download and rehost the poll images for me.
Meh. Too much work :noble:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

I would rather Scotty have a chance to read the thread and give input than fix the images for you. You can see them on your phone, right speed?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Did [mention]insertnamehere[/mention] ever respond to why he’s eyeing me in particular for my vote?

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:32 pm
Meh. Too much work :noble:
Man, you people suck.

I'm trying to do lynch analysis here and I can't even get a rehosted image.

I was lying anyway.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Departure in July? The fuck you goin' Scotty?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Lemme know if you need help dying before then
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:39 pm
Lemme know if you need help dying before then
I’d rather only be NK’d if you can arrange it.

And if you can, we’re one step closer to ending this game early. :grin:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:38 pm
Departure in July? The fuck you goin' Scotty?
I’m in Norway from July 1-12 with [probably] minimum to no wifi

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 pm Why is Colin civ again?
It’s what was on my rolecard
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The Long Con lynch is unique in how close it was, and how... well, there were more substantial (if perhaps faulty) reasons to lynch nutella than Long Con. Long Con wasn't even here. People were lynching Long Con because of nutella hesitance more than LC baddiness, thought there were a few signs that might point to the latter.

What does this mean? Well, if Nutella is town, she was a good target for a lynch, perhaps more reasoned than LC. And the way the vote went down, motives are pretty visible in a lot of cases.

ColinIsCool
-Likes Luna's case on Nutella. Only responds to Luna's case on LC with a reference to DDL's theories about screaming. Almost like making an excuse.

Fractal
-Voted nutella. One of the biggest drivers of her wagon. Hasn't commented since the lynch. Fractal has been on fire all game, so I don't know how to feel about this. Nutella lynch had better reasons I suppose, but Fractal pushed through on gut despite my pleas. IDK.

insertnamehere
-Came into the thread, agreed with the LC case, voted there. Threw trash on the nutella case-pushers. :shrug: It's textbook suspicion or bussing. Not a whole lot of thought process to work with. Could be bussing, especially as late as he came in.

juliets
-Another pursuer of the nutella wagon. Got a bad gut feel about her D2 posts. Seemed real hesitant about everything, her reads that I requesitioned were big paragraps of shrugs and walk-backs...
Just juliets? Or scum in an uncomfy situation?
She had her vote on LC at one point but IDK if it stayed there because you dillweeds won't rehost the poll for me.

Kylemii
-Voted for nutella instead of Long Con, even though Long Con had just gone from tied to being two ahead with 8 minutes left. Doesn't seem like someone who knows LC's fate. Would have been a very risky vote if so, given the very likely/almost inevitable flip. And Nutella's lynch, like I said, had more reasons behind it (If, in my opinion, more flawed). Good look for Kylemii.

lapluie
-Possibly couldn't vote. Wasn't here.

Lunalee
-Made the case, really, for Long Con. This is before he was lynch viable, and could technically be bussing since LC wasn't doing anything, but I'm not strongly feeling that. She switched to Nutella, in the end, because LC 'wasn't there.'

Marmot
-Missed the vote, despite coming in an hour before. Busy AFK though.

nijuukyugou
-Lots of waffle, settled on Nutella. Not the best look.

Golden
-Cast the deciding vote with little to go on. Not a bad look.

nutella
-I don't have to explain why she would vote LC. Still, I think she's fine, and the reason LC got lynched is because I think hee motives make sense.

Scotty
-Gone for most of day 2. Showed up, gave nutella town cred and then hopped on the LC wagon an hour before dayend. Definitely could be bussing, as the wagon was going and Scotty could use some town cred. But 'could be' and 'looks like' are two differnt things. I don't see a definite indication.

sig
-First to move to Long Con, 'summoning him.' This is early on, but I don't think Sig ever moved. He was gone though. Agreed with Luna's nutella case. Dunno how much he saw of the building LC lynch, and whether it was town who was lucky to start a train or scum leaving a vote that wouldn't do much on a buddy and then coming back to a lynch.
How much did you see of the LC lynch, Sig? Can you detail your thought processes?
Also I think I saw some Juliets vs Nutella stuff in your ISO, can you elaborate on those two?

speedchuck
-Argued against lynching nutella for over half the day, citing her motivations. Her primary defender. The second to move to Long Con (I think.)

Turnip Head
-Never even commented on LC. 'Liked' Lapluie, 'Disliked' nutella. Didn't engage with the discussion around nutella. Not a good look at all.

Vompatti
-Voted speed early and disappeared throughout the rest of the day. NAI. Nothing is alignment indicative about this guy. :|

----------------------------------------------------------

Uncertain how accurate all of this is because I can't see the poll results.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden never protects teammates though so that deciding vote isn't a cincher for him.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Likelyhood as LC's teammate based mostly on D2 stuff:

Likely:
TH
Niju
Juliets

Maybe:
Vomp
Coliniscool
Fractal
Lapluie
Marmot

Possible:
Sig
inh
Golden
Scotty

Nah:
Speedchuck
Nutella
Kylemii
...Luna? IDK whether to put her in 'possible' or here. Someone help.

This changes entirely if the scumteam coordinated a bus, in which case, we need to look at the latter half of the wagon. IDK who all that is.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Discuss.

Or get me poll pics, IDC which.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161

Post by nutella »

I am happy with TH, niju, and juliets being our next objects of scrutiny.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:51 pm
juliets
-Another pursuer of the nutella wagon. Got a bad gut feel about her D2 posts. Seemed real hesitant about everything, her reads that I requesitioned were big paragraps of shrugs and walk-backs...
Just juliets? Or scum in an uncomfy situation?
She had her vote on LC at one point but IDK if it stayed there because you dillweeds won't rehost the poll for me.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention] , I answered your post about Scotty and Vomps. With Scotty I gave him a civ read. What is it about that that seems hesitant? What is it that was a shrug? What is it that was a walk-back? For Vomps I said it was hard to tell anything with him but gave him a GTH slight scum lean. Has anyone else given any kind of read on him other than "beats me"? Granted that might have seemed hesitant but who hasn't been hesitant about him? Also, how many people answered your request for reads on these two and how many just shrugged it off since they were hard reads to give?

My vote for LC was right after yours and I did not change my vote the whole time even though I questioned some of the logic we were using to vote for him. Did you think the logic was totally sound? Plus, he wasn't around to reply to us which made me uncomfortable from a mafia ethics point of view. Even Luna changed her vote because he wasn't replying.

I don't know how to download and repost the poll or I would do it.

[mention]nutella[/mention] so you are fine giving me more scrutiny - I welcome it. Read my ISO and tell me what you think.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

Thanks for the detailed analysis speedchuck.
I want to look into sig. I didn't get the best feeling from his posts during/after the Long Con lynch, so I'm going to tin-foil that he's LC's team mate for a minute and see what that would look like.

He does vote Long Con, but it looks like he could also be hoping LC comes in and gives a defense so he has an excuse to move his vote

the LC/sig interaction where LC shames sig for acting like Epi. Colin points out that it could be a team mate interaction

Sig's response to INH.
Side tangent: Sig is in favor of lynching Ramses. According to Rico's role post, it says that both the civs and mafia "must possibly defeat King Ramses" I had missed this before, so it looks like it is possible that the sock puppet account is linked to a player, and the way to defeat King Ramses is to lynch that player.

Sig comments that it would be incredible if both LC and nutella were scum, because what are the chances, right?
I don't think it's likely, but if nutella, LC and sig were on a team together, this would be hilarious.

Sig is suspicious of my vote on nutella
Maybe it's just because I was riding off this high of helping get a mafia lynched, but this post just felt like cold water. I know I should have switched my vote back to Long Con to get "ultimate town cred" but I didn't, because I'm usually hesitant when it comes to lynches. Either way, at this point I have become a minor threat to mafia, and if sig is LC's team mate, he would want to frame anything I do as suspicious to get me lynched.

Decides to move on from INH because no one is buying it.
Could be a scum-tell to pursue a certain player, then back off when it doesn't catch on.

Final consensus on sig: could possibly be scum. I'm not ready to lead a lynch on sig tomorrow, but I will keep my eye on him.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 pm My vote for LC was right after yours and I did not change my vote the whole time
Good to know.

It's more of a tone/gut read, making me tinfoil. Nothing you said is incorrect. LC's lynch was not chock-full of reason.

If you're town, I'm sure your play will exonerate you of my paranoia.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Here is the poll from yesterday for [mention]speedchuck[/mention]. Blue means they voted for that person but changed off of them before the final tally.

INH - sig
MM - TH
nutella - colin, fractal, Luna, TH, niju, Golden, kyle
LC - Luna, sig, speed, juliets, nutella, scotty, INH, Golden
lap - speed, nutella
speed - Vompatti
host?? - lap

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:27 pm Here is the poll from yesterday for speedchuck. Blue means they voted for that person but changed off of them before the final tally.

INH - sig
MM - TH
nutella - colin, fractal, Luna, TH, niju, Golden, kyle
LC - Luna, sig, speed, juliets, nutella, scotty, INH, Golden
lap - speed, nutella
speed - Vompatti
host?? - lap
:hugs:

Granted, this doesn't change much. I thought there were more switches.

Juliets actually has good placement on this wagon, but I remember someone showing up and saying that Juliets was LC's teammate. Who said that? Why? State your case!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161

Post by nutella »

Ah that was me but I mostly changed my mind. I am still intending to look into her but you are right she looks better than I thought.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I kinda want to go after turnip head tomorrow. I wonder what will happen.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 pm Thanks for the detailed analysis speedchuck.
I want to look into sig. I didn't get the best feeling from his posts during/after the Long Con lynch, so I'm going to tin-foil that he's LC's team mate for a minute and see what that would look like.

He does vote Long Con, but it looks like he could also be hoping LC comes in and gives a defense so he has an excuse to move his vote

the LC/sig interaction where LC shames sig for acting like Epi. Colin points out that it could be a team mate interaction

Sig's response to INH.
Side tangent: Sig is in favor of lynching Ramses. According to Rico's role post, it says that both the civs and mafia "must possibly defeat King Ramses" I had missed this before, so it looks like it is possible that the sock puppet account is linked to a player, and the way to defeat King Ramses is to lynch that player.

Sig comments that it would be incredible if both LC and nutella were scum, because what are the chances, right?
I don't think it's likely, but if nutella, LC and sig were on a team together, this would be hilarious.

Sig is suspicious of my vote on nutella
Maybe it's just because I was riding off this high of helping get a mafia lynched, but this post just felt like cold water. I know I should have switched my vote back to Long Con to get "ultimate town cred" but I didn't, because I'm usually hesitant when it comes to lynches. Either way, at this point I have become a minor threat to mafia, and if sig is LC's team mate, he would want to frame anything I do as suspicious to get me lynched.

Decides to move on from INH because no one is buying it.
Could be a scum-tell to pursue a certain player, then back off when it doesn't catch on.

Final consensus on sig: could possibly be scum. I'm not ready to lead a lynch on sig tomorrow, but I will keep my eye on him.
I'd disagree with the idea that I'd switch my vote. I liked your logic behind the LC case, he was inactive, and I had him as a mafia lean and was trying ti apply pressure and get reads day 1.

I did throw a bit of cold water on you yeah since while you did build the original case you ended up not voting for him, which was really odd. I could've seen it like you built a case on teammate to get civ credit later and it accidentally spun outta control resulting in his lynch which you then tried to prevent a bit, by being okay with it, but voting for Nutella.

I still think we should lynch Ramses at some point, should we push for it instead of scum hunting no? But, if someone does something that looks like Ramses I see no reason not to pursue it. Why didn't I push the INH thing more? nobody else seemed to 1. Care if he was Ramses or 2. Believe me. There's no real way to build a case on a 3p at this stage and I'd rather scum hunt and flip mafia, but it's something to keep in mind.

If/When we need to remove Ramses I'll probably start pushing INH, but since we don't seem to atm I'm fine not. (Side note the other one could be Scotty just because I could see him as Ramses saying hello to "dom" as ramses) :p
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm (Side note the other one could be Scotty just because I could see him as Ramses saying hello to "dom" as ramses) :p
:confused2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”