Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 79

[DAY 4] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 79

Re: [DAY 4] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Nowhere Newsman wrote: *bing bong bang BONG* it's the news, daddy.

speedchuck is town
fractal is town
kyle is... town
golden is..... town?
lunalee is town.
i think nutella is town too probably
inh is town I think?
sig seems good, tone read
nijuu seems..... okay?
turnip head seems maybe possibly good

colin looks better than he used to. his efforts seem real to me. maybe that's his goal maybe he sees the potentiality of his lynch and is working to prevent it by big-towning but also maybe not. I don't know, there's a lot of meat here to chew on.

Marmot and Turnip Head are in similar boats where their physical contributions are less than their fluff contributions, but what they've posted when they've posted has looked good. I think marmot looks a little worse than turnip head though. despite his star system most of his observations could be made by any alignment.

i could see Scotty as being a mafia team member who might have bussed long con, based on the way his vote rolled out. I guess a lot depends on whether or not nutella was also mafia during that lynch. a few people im seeing only really look good because of their votes for long con

Lapluie's posting history is a desert. This is me, the news, calling you out. please say some words. someone please @ Lapluie so she sees this.

Colin.
Marmot.
Scotty.
Lapluie.
I think there's at least one baddie in that list of 4. It's probable there's a mistake in my townreads but I think this list is a decent jumping off point.

Anyway, this has been The News. Bye.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 222

Re: [Day 4] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Golden »

Welcome back Dom.

Sorry to see you go Luna.

I have thoughts.

First and foremost - upon review, the Vompatti wagon looks fine to me. Speed and Fractal I am both reading as town, and Colin would obviously save himself. Scotty is the only one who comes out of it looking particularly bad.

Second of all, I haven't yet read Colin's isos in depth but I intend to - primarily because I believe this is how I will come to a firm view on whether or not he is good or bad. Why I voted for him yesterday was not nutella's case, but Colin's response to nutella's case (it didn't deserve the dismissal and Colin's approach was essentially a 'no u').

I am of the view that Colin will be a hard worker when bad, although in Ancient Greece he never got there, but I think that was more a case of circumstance and feeling his way out on the site. So, the mere fact of Colin doing the work doesn't move me, it depends on the content.

I do, however, want to highlight that quiet marmot is bad marmot. I really don't like how quiet marmot has been. Dune and this years GoC spring to mind as examples, but I feel like there are others. I don't recall an example of town Marmot being this quiet. Does anyone have any counterexamples?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:12 pm First and foremost - upon review, the Vompatti wagon looks fine to me. Speed and Fractal I am both reading as town, and Colin would obviously save himself. Scotty is the only one who comes out of it looking particularly bad.
Does Scotty look bad if Colin is town?

Explain Scotty motive assuming Colin town.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 240

Post by sig »

Hello my friends a new day dawns. I must rhyme tis not fun at all. rest in pieces friendly Misses. The mafia is super NAUGHTY.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:26 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:12 pm First and foremost - upon review, the Vompatti wagon looks fine to me. Speed and Fractal I am both reading as town, and Colin would obviously save himself. Scotty is the only one who comes out of it looking particularly bad.

It just appears insincere to me. I don’t perceive any grand motive but imo a late switch gives the impression of uncertainty which is a town tell.

It’s more of a ping than a case. Much more likely to be bad if colin is bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I feel better about Kyle now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:32 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:26 pm

It just appears insincere to me. I don’t perceive any grand motive but imo a late switch gives the impression of uncertainty which is a town tell.

It’s more of a ping than a case. Much more likely to be bad if colin is bad.
Fair
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don't lynch Dom he's like my mom. He's not an atom bomb nor did a porgram. So treat my Dom like he should be on Guam. And let him be like a little NAUGHTY.
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

dammit, no! I wasn't ready to die. :why: You townies had better pull out a win for me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Cue the news it may give us the blues. But if we must choose to cruise or follow the news we must put on our shoes and not snooze. Instead we should follow this news and see what it spews. Or else the mafia may abuse us as we misuse our time like cockatoos. Lets not overuse or disabuse our avenues and read yahoo news, but instead pursue some revenues. Therefore we must NAUGHTY
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Not Luna, oh no! Still want Colin to go. But don't have much to show -- mafia are so NAUGHTY!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 pm Not Luna, oh no! Still want Colin to go. But don't have much to show -- mafia are so NAUGHTY!
Hey you witch that's my stick. just go and be buried under some old bricks. Come on now don't be a prick just hop on that old broomstick. I'll even give you a free kick so you don't get sick. But be quick or a nightstick might be used like a toothpick. That's what I NAUGHTY
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:43 pm Cue the news it may give us the blues. But if we must choose to cruise or follow the news we must put on our shoes and not snooze. Instead we should follow this news and see what it spews. Or else the mafia may abuse us as we misuse our time like cockatoos. Lets not overuse or disabuse our avenues and read yahoo news, but instead pursue some revenues. Therefore we must NAUGHTY
You are better, your rapping skills are unfettered, you're a true man of letters. Smooth as a sweater or a brown Irish setter. You're a lucky go-getter. Anyway what are your NAUGHTY.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Gold is Bold or so i've been Told. But ahold he's in control and doesnt have a head cold. Gold should be trusted ninefold more so then a pothold. Since it would be NAUGHTY
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:43 pm Cue the news it may give us the blues. But if we must choose to cruise or follow the news we must put on our shoes and not snooze. Instead we should follow this news and see what it spews. Or else the mafia may abuse us as we misuse our time like cockatoos. Lets not overuse or disabuse our avenues and read yahoo news, but instead pursue some revenues. Therefore we must NAUGHTY
You are better, your rapping skills are unfettered, you're a true man of letters. Smooth as a sweater or a brown Irish setter. You're a lucky go-getter. Anyway what are your NAUGHTY.
Your to kind it would appear I was blind. I don't mind if we need to grind, but I think we're aligned. Like two leaves on a vine who don't have much time left assigned. because that means NAUGHTY.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wish sig and nut were vocaroo posting this.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:48 pm
This is some good freestyle right there.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 pm Not Luna, oh no! Still want Colin to go. But don't have much to show -- mafia are so NAUGHTY!
Hey you witch that's my stick. just go and be buried under some old bricks. Come on now don't be a prick just hop on that old broomstick. I'll even give you a free kick so you don't get sick. But be quick or a nightstick might be used like a toothpick. That's what I NAUGHTY
Oh brother it's ON. Meet you at dawn, with our guns drawn. I'll fight til Long Con and his teammates are gone. You won't see me yawn. I'm bringing the brawn. Don't stuff Oberon in your carryon. My brother's named Vaughn and I just ate a prawn. Do you like Goldie Hawn, a cute baby fawn, or perhaps the film Tron? Can you make a couronne or a juicy mignon? Can you mow the lawn, buy me a macaron? 'Cause if you hurt a swan I'll lynch your Don. And if you're just a pawn, I bid you begone. Proton, electron, neutron, crouton. So you see, there's NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:12 pm Welcome back Dom.

Sorry to see you go Luna.

I have thoughts.

First and foremost - upon review, the Vompatti wagon looks fine to me. Speed and Fractal I am both reading as town, and Colin would obviously save himself. Scotty is the only one who comes out of it looking particularly bad.

Second of all, I haven't yet read Colin's isos in depth but I intend to - primarily because I believe this is how I will come to a firm view on whether or not he is good or bad. Why I voted for him yesterday was not nutella's case, but Colin's response to nutella's case (it didn't deserve the dismissal and Colin's approach was essentially a 'no u').

I am of the view that Colin will be a hard worker when bad, although in Ancient Greece he never got there, but I think that was more a case of circumstance and feeling his way out on the site. So, the mere fact of Colin doing the work doesn't move me, it depends on the content.

I do, however, want to highlight that quiet marmot is bad marmot. I really don't like how quiet marmot has been. Dune and this years GoC spring to mind as examples, but I feel like there are others. I don't recall an example of town Marmot being this quiet. Does anyone have any counterexamples?
I agree that my quietude in AG was not indicative of what I’d try to do as a baddie. Dom quieted me that phase and I was more or less unable to respond to anything.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

And I am LOVING whatever this thing is.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:07 pm And I am LOVING whatever this thing is.
Me too.

I'm assuming it's the computer's doing.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm
Oh brother it's ON. Meet you at dawn, with our guns drawn. I'll fight til Long Con and his teammates are gone. You won't see me yawn. I'm bringing the brawn. Don't stuff Oberon in your carryon. My brother's named Vaughn and I just ate a prawn. Do you like Goldie Hawn, a cute baby fawn, or perhaps the film Tron? Can you make a couronne or a juicy mignon? Can you mow the lawn, buy me a macaron? 'Cause if you hurt a swan I'll lynch your Don. And if you're just a pawn, I bid you begone. Proton, electron, neutron, crouton. So you see, there's NAUGHTY
night is nigh and its all right. Since I know you don't have much bite. In fact you and your scummites are just a blight and not an awful fright who just stop the kids from flying their kites. And it downright excites that it'll soon be daylight then I won't need to wait a fortnight to get in this gunfight which'll leave you with frostbite since you won't have no light after I invite TH to this gang fight. But it's only polite for me recite and rewrite and revise tonight. Since tomorrow at sunlight we get in our knife fight underneath some red lights and I won't be uptight when I watch you explode into dynamite. Cookies are NAUGHTY
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 pm I wish sig and nut were vocaroo posting this.
seconded :haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:07 pm And I am LOVING whatever this thing is.
Me too.

I'm assuming it's the computer's doing.
The computer needs a suitor. since they're an old river cooter. Who's not a commuter or a prosecutor. They wish they were a microcomputer or even a sharpshooter, but instead they're just a polluter. Though that NAUGHTY
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

does anybody in this thread smoke weed?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And then what's more? Rainbow reads galore! Here is my town core: Kyle and speed less or more, Turnip Head I'm all for, Golden I adore. Sig's just in the door, and Fractal's no bore. Next yellow's in store, Scotty's neither nor, INH needs more lore, and Dom's predecessor looked poor. Niju's lacking rapport and Marmot's feet are sore. Colin like before is the crux of my war, but I haven't the roar, my confidence doesn't soar as it may have in yore. Perhaps an encore of Easter with gore, but the one I deplore could be either or. So let's get to NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:16 pm does anybody in this thread smoke weed?
I sometimes partake, I occasionally bake. Last night 'twas at stake, had a nice weekend break and adulting is fake. But today I'm awake and sober posts I do make, for pete's sake! You think such NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

this is my favorite thing that's ever happened
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Fractal »

Was going to take my nights good nap, but how could i leave without giving my rap. My thoughts are growing a little bit clunky, but oh well at least im not a junkie. nono, im not naming any name, there's only 1 party here to blame, and that's the ones that took Luna as their aim. For ya'll I make a vow, through the guilty i'll plough, and don't ask me "how", because i want the naughty's reaction to be "wow", now i'll take my leave with a bow. Ciao
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who saw rhymes and then said, “What the fuck-it?”
Please peruse my ISOs galore, although it may be a chore
And take your suspicion of me and go suck it
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

BTW, I thank the mafia for disproving my Lunalee tinfoil theory immediately, because I was fully prepared to take that to its logical dangerous conclusion if someone enabled me to. But I have to avenge Luna’s death now, you cowards.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:51 pm BTW, I thank the mafia for disproving my Lunalee tinfoil theory immediately, because I was fully prepared to take that to its logical dangerous conclusion if someone enabled me to. But I have to avenge Luna’s death now, you cowards.
Point in Colin's favor. Is he WIFOM enough to build a case and ready the train if Luna was going to die? Natch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Tinfail: Why is Fractal not dead yet?

Answer A: He's scum.
Answer B: He's not as big a threat as Luna.
Answer C: Someone on the mafia team REALLY likes to let the new folks play it out.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:51 pm BTW, I thank the mafia for disproving my Lunalee tinfoil theory immediately, because I was fully prepared to take that to its logical dangerous conclusion if someone enabled me to. But I have to avenge Luna’s death now, you cowards.
Point in Colin's favor. Is he WIFOM enough to build a case and ready the train if Luna was going to die? Natch.
I’m gonna get ahead of this one and say I totally am. I did it to MP in Easter fully knowing he wouldn’t survive the night. But this time isn’t like that, because I’m town here.

:grin:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What's your answer?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm
I’m gonna get ahead of this one and say I totally am. I did it to MP in Easter fully knowing he wouldn’t survive the night. But this time isn’t like that, because I’m town here.

Welp.

[VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:56 pm Tinfail: Why is Fractal not dead yet?

Answer C: Someone on the mafia team REALLY likes to let the new folks play it out.
We can ask the same question of you, too. It could be that the scumteam is slightly outfoxing itself trying to avoid the doc, but this will always be a compelling point against any supertown player.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm
What's your answer?
It's something I would do.

Colin? Apparently he would.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:56 pm Tinfail: Why is Fractal not dead yet?

We can ask the same question of you, too. It could be that the scumteam is slightly outfoxing itself trying to avoid the doc, but this will always be a compelling point against any supertown player.
It's true. We're in the same boat.

I'd like to think that Fractal and I are the doc targets (if the doc is still alive), and mafia doesn't want to mess with that alternating bit.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Speed, I’m most interested in if you can find any potential dirt on Fractal, and Fractal, same for you for speed.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm
What's your answer?
It's something I would do.

Colin? Apparently he would.
Lol I was going to say it’s something I would do too.

I don’t see it as bad either though. Perhaps neutral. Interesting that colin saw the need to ‘get out in front’.

If Colin is bad his baddie game is reminding me more and more of my own.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:00 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm

It's true. We're in the same boat.

I'd like to think that Fractal and I are the doc targets (if the doc is still alive), and mafia doesn't want to mess with that alternating bit.
I see no reason this wouldn’t apply to Luna if that’s the logic.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I’m baaaaack! What’d I miss?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 pm I’m baaaaack! What’d I miss?
We’re in a poetry slam now. You in?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:19 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 pm I’m baaaaack! What’d I miss?
We’re in a poetry slam now. You in?
I think I will catch
up a bit first, but then it's
on like Donkey Kong.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Welp.

[VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine
Oh this is funny RE: the evil bunny! Speed thinks colin's runny, where should I put my money? I love a good wine, honey, but this one's not so sunny. Can't decide if Colin NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Still wanna vote nutella but I’m open to the idea that I’ve tunneled my way into a wayward path, especially because of how wrong I was re: Lunalee. Any ideas on where to go from here can be sent to my secretary
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm afraid of being wrong, is this a siren song? My mind's playing ping pong... but no, I must be strong! I think Colin's buds with Long. Not sounding the final gong, I must examine every prong but I haven't hit the bong so I'm voting [VOTE: Colin] aubergine NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:27 pm Still wanna vote nutella but I’m open to the idea that I’ve tunneled my way into a wayward path, especially because of how wrong I was re: Lunalee. Any ideas on where to go from here can be sent to my secretary
Oh you're on a wayward path, you just gotta do the math and let up on your wrath, and I'll do the same a promise I hath made not while in the bath. Let's both agree on someone NAUGHTY
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”