DFS Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is Big and Sexy and Failing Tonight?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 pm

abyssum
No votes
ColinIsCool
6%
DharmaHelper
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Lunalee
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Marmot
No votes
M Plus 7
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
sprityo
59%
Tsaiah
No votes
Turnip Head
6%
Big Sexy (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
29%

Total votes: 17
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1094
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: DFS Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

sprityo wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:02 pm Oof, trying to keep up with MP is like trying to keep up with Dunya, only I have a grudge on her and I like MP.

Henceforth I’m not gonna nitpick him. ESPECIALLY ON DAY ZERO :suspish:

Marmot has a tempting offer on not reading but on the flipside if I don’t pay some attention to day one I’m gonna be drowning in 20+ pages of stuff by the time day 1 actually comes around
Why would you not nitpick me

I really like you too man and I get frustrated when people nitpick me sometimes lol but I still expect it to happen

Give me some reads man I want inside your head please! Let’s work together this game
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:30 pm By the end of Day 1 I will know the exact identity of the mafia.
Now this is the DH I know and love.

Come out of your shell.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:01 pm is he gone yet?

NEVER I AM NEVER GONE

I AM RELENTLESS

I NEVER SLEEP UNTIL ALL THE SCUM ARE DEAD

I AM TOWN MP7
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

*breathes fire everywhere*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

abyssum wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:54 pm
Spoiler: show
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:49 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:48 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:40 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:37 pm Okay, thanks. So basically, you think it seems reasonable that he's confident due to his past games, and therefore, as a Townie, that confidence would translate into confident reads, whereas as Mafia he'd be more cautious?
That's my best guess, yes.

The nice thing about MP is that he is never going to stop posting, even when he shouldn't be posting, and we'll have every opportunity to critically assess whatever he is doing. :grin:
Alright, thanks. That perspective does make sense to me, but I can also see worlds where he does this as Mafia, either because he's aware he might need to come off as more confident, or because he's confident enough to pocket people, so I don't want to give too much credit to that theory personally
Also, although I get your perspective of 'confidence in reads could be coming from confidence after winning those games', personally that isn't my impression, it feels more like he's just town-reading people because he's trying to post content but struggling to genuinely find things suspicious/worthy of questioning as Mafia or wanting to pocket them, the 'confidence from champs' thing isn't something I sense personally either
UGH, STOP. Lol. That is not true. Where are you getting this impression? How can clarify anything I've said so far?
Just the ease you have with slapping down people as Town, it's very different to how you were in the champs. In champs you'd enter the thread with questions for basically everyone. Any town-reads you had always felt sort of thin, like you respected their ability to fake it, so you leaned Town but always wanted everyone to constantly be wary. This game you're just sort of throwing out town-reads and it feels like you're buddying with people, like when you said to someone 'we can solve this game together in both our town mindsets' or something along those lines.

I know this is a different forum and you know people well here, and that could be the explanation, it's just not something I feel right now, it just feels off to my gut, especially since colin also agreed and he's played before. I asked people who've played with you before if you are like this usually with people you know, though, and if it turns out you are then fair enough, but right now I'm suspicious of you
/butts in

maybe this is a difference in perspectives. one of the reasons that i started townreading MP7 in champs was because the way that he was acting in the thread made sense for a townie to act; he was clearly at a disadvantage meta-wise, regardless of alignment, but what i saw him doing there was peppering people with questions that allowed him to gain back some footing. he was leveling questions that allowed him to gain some of that meta secondhand.

it's not just that he had questions for people, it was the nature of the questions that mattered there. i don't think he'd have the same incentive to constantly throw out questions for the players here since he has a much greater degree of familiarity and personal meta with everybody here. what sort of questions would you expect him to be asking in this arena--the same type of questions?

also, i will say that i think that the ease with which he's been putting people down as town is actually similar to the way he did it with me in WC. that was a special case, but potentially still relevant
Hey aby, what do you make of Alien? And thanks for the perspective here. I do agree the environment is different and that inevitably will affect my approach to the game
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Jay my WIM is bigger than yours
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh shit speaking of which

Didn’t Luna ask about WIM? Did anyone answer that? I forgot to myself.

WIM = Want It More

It just represents the undying desire to solve and win the game and typically is associated with townplay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

abyssum wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm MP7 Day 0 Rainbow List -- POE Style

Tsaiah

Infected_alien8
JaggedJimmyJay

abyssum
ColinIsCool
Kylemii
MacDougall
sprityo

DharmaHelper
Lunalee
Marmot
RobotNerd277
Russtifinko
Turnip Head

Alphabetical within groups. There's a lot of GTH here. Feel free to ask me about these.

I need to go, lol. Be back later. Best of luck in your hunting, everyone! :D
Also... I'm realizing that it's likely at least one of my green reads is garbage, but I don't give a fuck.

Alright. Bye for real. Lol. ahhhhh
it's sprityo me, isn't it? : (
Nooooo never

Actually it might be sprityo LOL
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okayyyy yeah I need to go run more errands and then get back to work

I seriously am going to like be gone now xD
abyssum
The Mark
Posts in topic: 264

Post by abyssum »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 pm

The nice thing about MP is that he is never going to stop posting, even when he shouldn't be posting, and we'll have every opportunity to critically assess whatever he is doing. :grin:
Alright, thanks. That perspective does make sense to me, but I can also see worlds where he does this as Mafia, either because he's aware he might need to come off as more confident, or because he's confident enough to pocket people, so I don't want to give too much credit to that theory personally
Also, although I get your perspective of 'confidence in reads could be coming from confidence after winning those games', personally that isn't my impression, it feels more like he's just town-reading people because he's trying to post content but struggling to genuinely find things suspicious/worthy of questioning as Mafia or wanting to pocket them, the 'confidence from champs' thing isn't something I sense personally either
UGH, STOP. Lol. That is not true. Where are you getting this impression? How can clarify anything I've said so far?
Just the ease you have with slapping down people as Town, it's very different to how you were in the champs. In champs you'd enter the thread with questions for basically everyone. Any town-reads you had always felt sort of thin, like you respected their ability to fake it, so you leaned Town but always wanted everyone to constantly be wary. This game you're just sort of throwing out town-reads and it feels like you're buddying with people, like when you said to someone 'we can solve this game together in both our town mindsets' or something along those lines.

I know this is a different forum and you know people well here, and that could be the explanation, it's just not something I feel right now, it just feels off to my gut, especially since colin also agreed and he's played before. I asked people who've played with you before if you are like this usually with people you know, though, and if it turns out you are then fair enough, but right now I'm suspicious of you
/butts in

maybe this is a difference in perspectives. one of the reasons that i started townreading MP7 in champs was because the way that he was acting in the thread made sense for a townie to act; he was clearly at a disadvantage meta-wise, regardless of alignment, but what i saw him doing there was peppering people with questions that allowed him to gain back some footing. he was leveling questions that allowed him to gain some of that meta secondhand.

it's not just that he had questions for people, it was the nature of the questions that mattered there. i don't think he'd have the same incentive to constantly throw out questions for the players here since he has a much greater degree of familiarity and personal meta with everybody here. what sort of questions would you expect him to be asking in this arena--the same type of questions?

also, i will say that i think that the ease with which he's been putting people down as town is actually similar to the way he did it with me in WC. that was a special case, but potentially still relevant
Hey aby, what do you make of Alien? And thanks for the perspective here. I do agree the environment is different and that inevitably will affect my approach to the game
so far, i've gotten a much greater sense of alien trying to hunt this game when compared to wildcards

he's hedging a lot less, he's coming out with his suspicions and sticking to his guns somewhat, and i think he's making an attempt to make his thoughts known without worrying overmuch about making those thoughts as palatable as possible

there's a possibility that he's attempting to adjust his play because it was discussed postgame (we specifically discussed hedging and overexplaining as signs postgame iirc), so this is a very conditional take.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

abyssum wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:13 pm

/butts in

so far, i've gotten a much greater sense of alien trying to hunt this game when compared to wildcards

he's hedging a lot less, he's coming out with his suspicions and sticking to his guns somewhat, and i think he's making an attempt to make his thoughts known without worrying overmuch about making those thoughts as palatable as possible

there's a possibility that he's attempting to adjust his play because it was discussed postgame (we specifically discussed hedging and overexplaining as signs postgame iirc), so this is a very conditional take.
This post sounds like an example of the tells you're talking about :mafia:
abyssum
The Mark

Post by abyssum »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:18 pm

/butts in

RATS. if only alien and i were the same player!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 615
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:09 pm Hey Jay my WIM is bigger than yours
The nerve of this guy. It’s literally the first three letters of my surname.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:59 pm Paging supatown Marmot where are you
You won't get my usual level of activity this game. I'm in another game, and need to get a Heist in signups asap.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and I've been dogsitting a friend's puppy for the last 3 weeks, and will for another 2 weeks (and he's amazingly cute and awesome).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:50 pm So I’m the only player to have experience and/or history with every other player here. I can provide meta and such if necessary. I prefer not to rely on it much though. But feel free to ask me and I will provide opinions on whatever assuming I haven’t already.
Only on page 2 of 6 so far. (6 pages on Day 0??? Welcome back, me!) MP, please provide your meta on me. May be helpful since most here don’t know/won’t remember me, and I might find it amusing. Thanks!

Also fwiw, I have a town read of MP based on his enthusiasm and a slight town read on Mac based on his baseless accusations so far. Those are some of the o key players who I have decent meta reads on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

TEN PAGES?!? Holy hell.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Infected_alien8_
The Mark
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Infected_alien8_ »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:37 pm Okay, thanks. So basically, you think it seems reasonable that he's confident due to his past games, and therefore, as a Townie, that confidence would translate into confident reads, whereas as Mafia he'd be more cautious?

/butts in

Well, questions-wise I'd expect him to ask a lot about people's exact thoughts when they post suspicion lists, or just ask people for their thought process, which he did a lot in the other games, but everyone's been pretty clear about their thought process so far, I myself haven't really had many questions at all, so that's not why I find him suspicious, it was just the one case where he didn't ask about that person's read about potential teammates with M Plus 7 I found suspicious because I'd have expected him to have inquired about what was going on in their head there. He's explained that, and his explanation is fair enough.

My main beef is just the ease of his town-reads. He did town-read you pretty easily but I agree that was quite a special case, most of the time, when he was giving opinions that weren't doubts or suspicious, I thought he was putting out more 'this reads genuine' statements and such rather than 'this person is locktown', and he seemed to be more trying to pick people's brains more. It could just be the environment being different and not feeling the need to do that, or him just feeling more confident here or anything like that, I just don't think I *feel* like that's what it is in my gut, it feels more like it's significant and he's trying to buddy with people or struggling to find suspicions or something, and I don't have a logical argument as to why I swing that way over the other explanations, other than just that's what my gut is saying. That feeling might be completely wrong but that's how I feel about him right now.

@M Plus 7 you said if you were Mafia you'd easily be able to make suspicions up, what do you think you'd say you found suspicious?
Infected_alien8_
The Mark
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Infected_alien8_ »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Well, questions-wise I'd expect him to ask a lot about people's exact thoughts when they post suspicion lists, or just ask people for their thought process, which he did a lot in the other games,
(As in specific thought processes, not just general meta stuff like 'in general how do you think about this')

Also I actually don't really remember him asking much meta based questions before, it was more like specific things
abyssum
The Mark

Post by abyssum »

hmm

ok alien

i'm tired of spoilering and quoting posts already
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Meh we are shopping and I would much rather play mafia soooo
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

/butts in

Yeah I think I agree he seems more like Game 9 Alien than WC1 Alien if I had to pick

Would be nice if he went after someone OTHER THAN ME THOUGH :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

/butts in

Yo Turnip Head give me moreee

Got anything else? What do you think of me or Jay?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:workit:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:20 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:09 pm Hey Jay my WIM is bigger than yours
The nerve of this guy. It’s literally the first three letters of my surname.
LMAO well touche
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hahahaha no idea how that straggler emoticon got in there
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:24 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:59 pm Paging supatown Marmot where are you
You won't get my usual level of activity this game. I'm in another game, and need to get a Heist in signups asap.
That’s fine man you do you! I know you’re capable of awesome insight even when you’re not a high poster so quality not quantity, give me your thoughts whenever you can!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:50 pm So I’m the only player to have experience and/or history with every other player here. I can provide meta and such if necessary. I prefer not to rely on it much though. But feel free to ask me and I will provide opinions on whatever assuming I haven’t already.
Only on page 2 of 6 so far. (6 pages on Day 0??? Welcome back, me!) MP, please provide your meta on me. May be helpful since most here don’t know/won’t remember me, and I might find it amusing. Thanks!

Also fwiw, I have a town read of MP based on his enthusiasm and a slight town read on Mac based on his baseless accusations so far. Those are some of the o key players who I have decent meta reads on.
RUSS! Dude! :yay:

If you keep reading you’ll find it I did little blurbs on everyone

I can find it and mention you though when I get back to computer if necessary
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm TEN PAGES?!? Holy hell.
*runs and hides*
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DharmaHelper »

Me: Alrighty fuck it time to buckle in and catch up

MP: I think I'm gonna post eight times in a row now.

Me: Oh ok I'll go watch a movie then.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm

/butts in

Well, questions-wise I'd expect him to ask a lot about people's exact thoughts when they post suspicion lists, or just ask people for their thought process, which he did a lot in the other games, but everyone's been pretty clear about their thought process so far, I myself haven't really had many questions at all, so that's not why I find him suspicious, it was just the one case where he didn't ask about that person's read about potential teammates with M Plus 7 I found suspicious because I'd have expected him to have inquired about what was going on in their head there. He's explained that, and his explanation is fair enough.

My main beef is just the ease of his town-reads. He did town-read you pretty easily but I agree that was quite a special case, most of the time, when he was giving opinions that weren't doubts or suspicious, I thought he was putting out more 'this reads genuine' statements and such rather than 'this person is locktown', and he seemed to be more trying to pick people's brains more. It could just be the environment being different and not feeling the need to do that, or him just feeling more confident here or anything like that, I just don't think I *feel* like that's what it is in my gut, it feels more like it's significant and he's trying to buddy with people or struggling to find suspicions or something, and I don't have a logical argument as to why I swing that way over the other explanations, other than just that's what my gut is saying. That feeling might be completely wrong but that's how I feel about him right now.

M Plus 7 you said if you were Mafia you'd easily be able to make suspicions up, what do you think you'd say you found suspicious?
[/spoiler]

*rips hair out*

ALIEN WHYYY LOL

Alright it’s fine.

Maybe the best way for us to proceed here is the way we did in Game 9. If you aren’t sure how I’m arriving at something just poke and prod me with very specific lines of interrogation as you so excellently do until you understand where I’m coming from. I’ll do everything I can to assist.

I’m not sure how exactly these perceptions are arising but I’m determined to help you find me this game assuming you’re town. I’m tired of talking past each other already. Lol.

As for your specific question, YES, that’s a good one and exactly what I’m talking about.

There are various things I could pursue in an LHF fashion for sure. DH, TH, and even Mac are fucking around and I could have drilled any one of them against the wall tone if I really wanted to. I probably could have been harder on aby and Tsaiah as well for not quite getting there on more players yet but that’d be unfair and I wouldn’t believe it makes them scum. (FTR I think they’re both doing amazingly.)

And I could have easily capitalized on Colin by now.

There are flaws in everyone’s game so far. When I’m scum I pick them out and drill people for it. That’s not what I’m doing.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm fuckin' dying here.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:55 pm Me: Alrighty fuck it time to buckle in and catch up

MP: I think I'm gonna post eight times in a row now.

Me: Oh ok I'll go watch a movie then.
Not my fault that shopping is blarg lol

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention]

GET IN HERE YOU

INTERACT WITH ME DAMMIT
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DH give me a read, anything bro

Just ISO someone and get back to me
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Remember in Biblical Mafia where MP posted like 10 times in a row literally per page and said it was because he was trying to hide that it was him in the sockpuppet account.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 pm DH give me a read, anything bro

I'm 100% not going to do that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 426

Post by MacDougall »

Shut up Jay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Aghhhh I’m still in Champs posting mode and I can’t stop
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pm Remember in Biblical Mafia where MP posted like 10 times in a row literally per page and said it was because he was trying to hide that it was him in the sockpuppet account.
LMAO YES good times
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Aghhh alright talk to me about anything

You’ve seen enough posts from me or Jay right? What do you think of either of us?

How much have you read? Doesn’t matter just give me a hot take, anything, I don’t care if it’s the weakest shit
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pmShut up Jay
What do you really think of Jay so far? Work with me Mac.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I want inside ALL OF YOUR BRAINS
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:09 pm

You’ve seen enough posts from me or Jay right? What do you think of either of us?

How much have you read? Doesn’t matter just give me a hot take, anything, I don’t care if it’s the weakest shit
I haven't read anything. I've barely read the stuff that has my name in it. Its impossible. I can't even get this post out.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That post that said that post of mine was a scumslip was the biggest load of shit and Jay just ate from that load. Jay is either bad or has a scum read on me for poor reasons and desperately wants me to be bad to restore his lost pride when I and my fellow scum streeted him a few games ago.

What was it again?

It was a scumslip because I said that for me to know he is town means I must be Mafia ignored the fact that me as Mafia and he as Mafia would mean I also know he is not town?

I am sorry but either I don't get it AND it's stupid or I do get it and it's the biggest load of shit on God's green Earth. Infected Alien more like Infected Brain.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 pm

I haven't read anything. I've barely read the stuff that has my name in it. Its impossible. I can't even get this post out.
:sigh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Stop buddying me. Golden is wrong. I am born to hate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have not seen a single Negan gif what gives?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:12 pm That post that said that post of mine was a scumslip was the biggest load of shit and Jay just ate from that load. Jay is either bad or has a scum read on me for poor reasons and desperately wants me to be bad to restore his lost pride when I and my fellow scum streeted him a few games ago.

What was it again?

It was a scumslip because I said that for me to know he is town means I must be Mafia ignored the fact that me as Mafia and he as Mafia would mean I also know he is not town?

I am sorry but either I don't get it AND it's stupid or I do get it and it's the biggest load of shit on God's green Earth. Infected Alien more like Infected Brain.
Woah you just gave me heartburn with this spicy take Mac and I love it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Stop buddying me. Golden is wrong. I am born to hate.
Dammit they really do mean be careful what you wish for don’t they :sigh:
abyssum
The Mark

Post by abyssum »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:12 pm That post that said that post of mine was a scumslip was the biggest load of shit and Jay just ate from that load. Jay is either bad or has a scum read on me for poor reasons and desperately wants me to be bad to restore his lost pride when I and my fellow scum streeted him a few games ago.

What was it again?

it's very much not a slip.

why is it a worse look for Jay than it is for Alien in your head, though?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 pm

/butts in

Yo Turnip Head give me moreee

Got anything else? What do you think of me or Jay?
This is me firing on all cylinders

Return to “Previous Heists”