Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 6

Post by Epignosis »

Here is one thing: Lizzy, A Person, and Vompatti voted together. The three amigos.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:Here is one thing: Lizzy, A Person, and Vompatti voted together. The three amigos.
No shock there lol
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I went with BWT because he said he not into the game and because between him and hedge I trust hedge because I really think we are seeing her civ game.
Seeing her civ game? What precedent do you have to make that claim?

Also, why are people voting bird? I did it to appease Hedgeowl and make a point.

Now here come the votes.

Tell me Devin. Tell me Hedge.

Who is responsible for this bandwagon?
I think she has been playing different then she did in supernatural and Lost in those games she tried to stay low key this game she has been more bold I think.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Here is one thing: Lizzy, A Person, and Vompatti voted together. The three amigos.
No shock there lol
This interests me more than it might you. I know all three of these people. I've hosted all three, played with all three, and I've known them outside of Mafia.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
No shock there lol
This interests me more than it might you. I know all three of these people. I've hosted all three, played with all three, and I've known them outside of Mafia.
You love to come across as mysterious, huh? Lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
No shock there lol
I thought what I just said was rather straightforward.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I went with BWT because he said he not into the game and because between him and hedge I trust hedge because I really think we are seeing her civ game.
Seeing her civ game? What precedent do you have to make that claim?

Also, why are people voting bird? I did it to appease Hedgeowl and make a point.

Now here come the votes.

Tell me Devin. Tell me Hedge.

Who is responsible for this bandwagon?
Bass has been a baddie with me twice, so there's that.

Do you not think there was any merit to the case on BwT? I think that is actually why people are voting for him. TH also noted some other worthwhile points and BWT didn't give much a defense at all. These all combined don't make him look great. So he looks like a pretty good candidate to me. Granted if by some chance he is lynched instead of me and isn't the SK, I won't last much longer.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
No shock there lol
I thought what I just said was rather straightforward.

Yeah, that part was not too mysterious but you just kind of throw out that you know them and it is interesting, but you don't draw any possible conclusions which I am sure you're thinking of.

I was also referring to you nothing the recent events as interesting. Do you think BWT is bad? Why do I have the feeling you don't?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Right, so what Are you actually trying to say with this comment though. They often vote together regardless of alliance.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
No shock there lol
Okay. Why does it interest you? I just want to know what you're thinking. Do you not suspect BWT? Do you suspect Hedge still, or the people who bloc voted her?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Right, so what Are you actually trying to say with this comment though. They often vote together regardless of alliance.
You're the mind reader. You go ahead and tell me what it means.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Oh my word, I am having a hard time following all the finger pointings and reasonings. I am not buying the case against Hedge, but it could just be because I am not liking Epi at all. I could see the case against BWT, but then it just seems too convenient for a possible deflect... which leads to reconsidering Hedge. :sigh:

So, actually, speaking of deflecting, did TH really follow up on Daisy's case a few pages ago? Because TH just got on and jumped on the I-am-now-going-to-help-solve-the-SK-wagon.

I have to vote now (not that that would be alarming in this lynch!), because I have to get on a train at 10 to midnight... on new year's eve. Yay. Also, I will be at a conference for the next several days, so unfortunately expect more lack of posting from me. :(

*votes TH*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:Do you not think there was any merit to the case on BwT? I think that is actually why people are voting for him. TH also noted some other worthwhile points and BWT didn't give much a defense at all. These all combined don't make him look great. So he looks like a pretty good candidate to me. Granted if by some chance he is lynched instead of me and isn't the SK, I won't last much longer.
No, I don't. I think you're using your magical mind powers to influence people. :derp:

Because when I make a case on someone and others vote for that person, that's what you claim. I'm manipulating people. I'm influencing thoughts.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Oh my word, I am having a hard time following all the finger pointings and reasonings. I am not buying the case against Hedge, but it could just be because I am not liking Epi at all. I could see the case against BWT, but then it just seems too convenient for a possible deflect... which leads to reconsidering Hedge. :sigh:

So, actually, speaking of deflecting, did TH really follow up on Daisy's case a few pages ago? Because TH just got on and jumped on the I-am-now-going-to-help-solve-the-SK-wagon.

I have to vote now (not that that would be alarming in this lynch!), because I have to get on a train at 10 to midnight... on new year's eve. Yay. Also, I will be at a conference for the next several days, so unfortunately expect more lack of posting from me. :(

*votes TH*
Oh please. You're bad too. I just haven't gotten around to you yet.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Oh my word, I am having a hard time following all the finger pointings and reasonings. I am not buying the case against Hedge, but it could just be because I am not liking Epi at all. I could see the case against BWT, but then it just seems too convenient for a possible deflect... which leads to reconsidering Hedge. :sigh:

*votes TH*

I find this very interesting because at the end of the last day you came in and said you were voting for me, but you did not do it right away. You waited for MP to convince you otherwise. You don't care enough to wait this day phase, which makes me wonder if you got online last phase to save MP but did not want to look like it so came in with the intention of voting for someone else (me). I am curious as to if you know MP in real life and he called you in to save him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Uh, yup... I responded to that... 0_0
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Happy New Year, everyone!!!!! :D
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Happy New Year, TH!
Does anyone know if MP and CBK are friends IRL? I am really curious, a lot of you seem to know each other. I am really thinking that he may have came on to save MP because they are buddies.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Do you not think there was any merit to the case on BwT? I think that is actually why people are voting for him. TH also noted some other worthwhile points and BWT didn't give much a defense at all. These all combined don't make him look great. So he looks like a pretty good candidate to me. Granted if by some chance he is lynched instead of me and isn't the SK, I won't last much longer.
No, I don't. I think you're using your magical mind powers to influence people. :derp:

Because when I make a case on someone and others vote for that person, that's what you claim. I'm manipulating people. I'm influencing thoughts.

Ah ok. Well, so far no one who has actually voted for me has given much of a reason, and some none at all. So right now between Bwt and me I think there is a stronger case for bwt. I have been suspected of being the SK (due to my replacing in Day 3 and surviving an NK), Corp (along with TH, Epi, K4j, and CBK because of our votes for WOG, which for everyone except Epi was to save MP), and AH (because I survived an NK).

For the record, I don't think that about every case you make. Just this one on me. :) There was lots of BTSC chat by Others in LOST about your recent high success rate lynching baddies and to watch out for you. Especially since you went for MR on Day 1 and he was subsequently lynched. :sigh: So you have some influence, it's true. Similar to why some of us don't vote for Elo if you don't think she's bad.

This will certainly be an illuminating lynch. The chances of getting the SK this early in the game are slim, but still worth a shot since the SK is killing successfully every night.

Linki yes they are k4j
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ah ok. Well, so far no one who has actually voted for me has given much of a reason, and some none at all. So right now between Bwt and me I think there is a stronger case for bwt. I have been suspected of being the SK (due to my replacing in Day 3 and surviving an NK), Corp (along with TH, Epi, K4j, and CBK because of our votes for WOG, which for everyone except Epi was to save MP), and AH (because I survived an NK).

For the record, I don't think that about every case you make. Just this one on me. :) There was lots of BTSC chat by Others in LOST about your recent high success rate lynching baddies and to watch out for you. Especially since you went for MR on Day 1 and he was subsequently lynched. :sigh: So you have some influence, it's true. Similar to why some of us don't vote for Elo if you don't think she's bad.

This will certainly be an illuminating lynch. The chances of getting the SK this early in the game are slim, but still worth a shot since the SK is killing successfully every night.

Linki yes they are k4j

Dang, I forgot you survived a NK. I hope I did not make the wrong vote.

And thank you for the reply. CBK is now on my suspect list for sure.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

kneel4justice wrote:
Dang, I forgot you survived a NK. I hope I did not make the wrong vote.

And thank you for the reply. CBK is now on my suspect list for sure.
Surviving the Nk is basically the whole case against Hedge.

And I agree with the CBK thing. He and Daisy are currently my top two suspects for MP's teamies.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Well, it's been fun everyone. Looks like I am on my way out, but I hope something is gained from this lynch. I still don't have a clear idea about the baddies in this game. A few more days and I may have even made the top ten posters group! :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ebwop: I already did! #9 woohoo!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Day 6 - The Best There Was...Emphasis on Was

Just as Raw was going on the air that cool October night, the entire roster suddenly stormed out onto the stage, pursuing Hedgeowl. Hedge ran into the ring, but they surrounded the ring quickly enough. She was trapped. Still, she managed to find a microphone and voiced her thoughts.

"You know, I may not be the flashiest competitor, and I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves," she began. "But you people are paranoid and bloodthirsty! I hope after you kill me you'll see that I'm not the bad guy you're after."

"Enough with the flattery!" shouted Lizzy. "Get her!"

Sorsha got on the ring apron with a rope, but Hedge knocked her off by running the ropes, then ran to the other side and knocked down Lou and DP. Bea came up behind Hedge, who quickly reacted and got Bea on the mat. The crowd was calling for it...Hedge's finishing move, the Sharpshooter! But before she could lock it in, Boomslang ran in with a golf club and began beating Hedge down. They carried Hedge away and excellently executed the Excellence of Execution backstage...excellently (but sadly).

Hedgeowl has been lynched. She was Bret Hart. It is now Night 6 (Survivor Series). You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:Image

So sorry to see you go Hedgie. I'm glad I made the right decision, don't feel like you went out with a purpose. Hopefully this lynch will show people BWT is the likely scum. It's a shame they were not willing to see it before.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

SCRUB THE POOP DECK, ME HEARTIES, YO HO
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Hedgie. Sorry you got lynched by a bunch of people barely even playing :(
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP Hedge
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who Killed Dom and MR?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am

A Person
No votes

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

BWT
Hedgeowl (10), Epignosis (12), Turnip Head (14), kneel4justice (16), Bass_the_Clever (17)
28%

Captain Bunny Killer
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
S~V~S (9)
6%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Hedge
Elohcin (4), Lizzy (5), A Person (7), Vompatti (8), birdwithteeth11 (13), Sorsha (15)
33%

kneel4justice
No votes

Lizzy
No votes

LouLou26
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

SVS
No votes

Turnip Head
Captain Bunny Killer (18)
6%

wrathofgod
No votes

Zany Dex
No votes

Other (Hosts/dead/non)
DFaraday (1), thellama73 (2), Roxy (3), Mister Rearranger (6), Matahari (11)
28%

Total votes : 18
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace Hedgie. Sorry you got lynched by a bunch of people barely even playing :(
If you don't like the way I play, maybe you should try NK'ng me again. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Hedgie~ tbh I thought it equally likely that either you or BWT were bad, just based on the Trogdor Factor, it could have been either of you.

Which is why i went with Devin~ we had ALOT of no show voters, though, but there was the holiday and the site being down for a few hours. But still :(

Linki lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vompatti, my children are studying the globe and they want to know what the temperature is where you are.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Epignosis wrote:Vompatti, my children are studying the globe and they want to know what the temperature is where you are.
3,6 °C
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vompatti wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Vompatti, my children are studying the globe and they want to know what the temperature is where you are.
3,6 °C
That's the same temperature here. :|
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

ha ha At first i thought he was saying 36, and i was like, it's over 90* F in finland?? WTF?? I feel so lame, lolol. It is actually colder than that here in NY, it's about -2*C where i am at
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
3,6 °C
-10 °C here
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Being completely open and honest: I missed the lynch, because last night was New Year's Eve and I was unreasonably intoxicated. Doing catchup today.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

Son of a Bitch!!! I missed my first lynch vote EVER!!!!! :wall:

I'm so sorry Hedgie!!! I blame myself and the website being faulty yesterday for your death. I read your case on BWT and then the site went down before I had a chance to read TH's post and vote :( I had 0 computer access after I left work yesterday, so I couldn't get back on.

Btw, TH I did read your post, and though I don't completely agree that BWT could ONLY be the SK, I do see some baddie behavior there.
This doesn't hold much merit now that Hedgie's role has been revealed but I will say it anyways. I didn't feel comfortable with the Hedgie voters and I didn't feel comfortable enough to vote for her. I've played with Hedge enough to say that I felt I was seeing civ Hedge this game.

I will be very willing to go with a BWT Day 7.
Epignosis wrote:

*votes TH*
Oh please. You're bad too. I just haven't gotten around to you yet.
Unless everyone would like to help me lynch CBK first and see that I was right on DAY 1!!! ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

I'm indifferent as to which way we go next. I believe they are both bad!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I don't know if you could read my message last night (I wasn't even drinking!) but yeah I had bad access to the site all afternoon when I was trying to catch up and had some serious concerns about voting Hedge, so I didn't. (Phew!)

So Dev doesn't mind which way we go on Day 7 (which is fine), but does anyone else have a preference?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry Hedgie :(

I was behind in my reading and came across the case for hedge, thought it was sound, saw players were voting for her and did the same.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorsha wrote:Sorry Hedgie :(

I was behind in my reading and came across the case for hedge, thought it was sound, saw players were voting for her and did the same.
:|
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Hedgie. :(

I'm so sorry I missed the vote. I tried to check in and get caught up before work, but the site was down. I had to close last night at 1 am my time and it was NYE so there was no time to ever break away to even try to make a lame blind vote. :(

I'm still about 20 pages behind but I'm at least going to stay current while I'm doing the back reading. I feel like a lot has happened in the 20 pages I'm still behind on.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

Oh wow, I think that's the first (or maybe second) vote I've missed. Ugh, I actually fell asleep last night after all the NY celebrations lol. But I'm seeing a lot of suspicion against BWT and CBK? Is that right?
I got a bit to catch up on and I fully intend to do so before the day starts.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:Sorry Hedgie :(

Wow Sorsha. I was definitely assuming you had been silenced. You said you came across the case on Hedge and thought it was sound. Can you point me to the specific posts you saw, and which parts of that post you agreed with? This is an odd vote from you. I don't normally think of you as someone who bandwagon votes, especially if you hadn't even read the thread (except, apparently, the HedgeCase).
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow, I think that's the first (or maybe second) vote I've missed. Ugh, I actually fell asleep last night after all the NY celebrations lol. But I'm seeing a lot of suspicion against BWT and CBK? Is that right?
I suspect both of them Wanna take them down w/me?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow, I think that's the first (or maybe second) vote I've missed. Ugh, I actually fell asleep last night after all the NY celebrations lol. But I'm seeing a lot of suspicion against BWT and CBK? Is that right?
I suspect both of them Wanna take them down w/me?

Idk, I haven't been paying attention enough to BWT to make a fair judgement. Can you tell me why YOU are suspicious of them?

Return to “Previous Jobs”