Shepherd Book's Hair (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 6]

Post by Epignosis »

On the other hand, we could let Turnip Head and Golden discuss each other some more.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 84

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:49 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 pm Welp. I got +1 Diplomacy due to Hastily Forged Documents, +1 Tech, and +1 Combat.

Golden, would you be interested in hiring me?
Why not

i offer inh a spot aboard the Bonnie Mae
I accept Golden's offer.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Mentions of Enrique by TH

Day 1
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 pm Enrique whose ship are you on and why isn't it mine :-/
Wishes Enrique was in his ship.

Day 2
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 pm If we can't vote for Enrique what are we even doing here
He never interacted with Enrique before but now seems pretty bonafide about lynching him.

Day 3
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 am
nutella wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:42 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:12 pm okay let's stop horsing around and get Enrique
I'm listening cap'n
I wish he was more here :pout: Poor guy seems forever stuck in catchup mode, says he's got all these notes and shit, I wish he'd just jump in.
Now Enrique is on the poll so he starts attacking. The case is "he's forever on catch up mode". It's simple but it's true. Not hard for scum to make though.
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:21 pm Wtf enrique :pout:
Enrique starts the CFD I mentioned in the previous analysis. This was fast. This is all it took for Enrique to attack back? So either he really likes OMGUS, or this is quick to do bussing.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:14 pm Kinda surprised an Enrique wagon never took off...

at least he's on the cursed ship. Maybe he'll get eaten by something :smile:
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm Enrique CFD let's do this
TH goes back to it tho.

The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, his vote was on Wilgy. I guess he needed to save himself first though? If so he gets the pass.

Day 4
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:33 pm @Enrique send me $5
Uh... does he think Enrique will do it easily?
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:10 am Lol Mac I want you on Yun Qui but good luck getting DH to abandon Serenity. I agree about DDL and Enrique fwiw.

Linki: jump ship Mac I'll take you aboard
Supports Mac's revolution.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:51 pm
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:51 pm Nobody is seriously talking about Marmot. He's basically not playing. It's more made up bullshit that will give the scum an easy lynch.
"made up bullshit" is a pretty strong reaction, who are you referring to? :ponder:
Questioning him.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:05 pm I think at this particular moment I am more convinced that Enrique is bad than that DDL is. It will be interesting to see what happens next phase though.
samesies
Agree's on nutella's on-the-fence opinion.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:04 pm No one seems to give much of a damn about which of these two gentlemen dies lol, except for maybe Enrique
Shows thread awareness. But NAI I think.

Day 5
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 pm Yeah I mean I'm suspicious of Enrique but don't have much to say about it, he seems snappy and opportunistic >

DDL has a friendly disposition even as he's slinging crackpot theories which is arguably the coolest way to play as town imo.

INH on the surface feels like he's hiding but then when he does show up I feel like he's exercising real brain muscles to post
He compares Enrique negatively to two other popular suspects.
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 pm
Enrique wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 pm If I'm still alive this time next week, you should know that Mondays are very tough for me. Just got home and caught up. I don't have it in me to write a lot right now but juliets you should know I'm good and definitely read my posts and not just what Mac/DDL/Golden say about them because they're completely different things.
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 pm Yeah I mean I'm suspicious of Enrique but don't have much to say about it, he seems snappy and opportunistic >
:suspish: Okay, Turnip Head. I've only been arguing against most of the thread for the whole game after all.
Why do we fall?

Tehehe okay I'ma cut you some slack here. I don't want to vote for muh draguns tho
Now this is relevant. He cuts some slack. His case on Enrique is not strong.
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 pm @MacDougall your thoughts on Enrique are pretty close to mine. My favorite flavor of Enrique is neurotic .I think if DF is bad Enrique could be bad too. It would explain why he was acting so strongly during the wilgy lynch tryna bus his m8 :smoky:
I'm too lazy find the post from Mac but Mac was sus'ing Enrique all game so this is probably beef.
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:36 pm Juliets I'm afraid there is no unified case on golden. As for Enrique I... Well I dunno really. He's one of my suspects but I'm hard pressed to identify why.
Still weak suspicion.
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:44 pm Golden what do you think of enrique
I really like this post. This day had options. There was DDL. There was Golden. But TH is willing to give Golden the mic to talk about his arch-enemy again.
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 pm Lemme borrow your shirt Mac I'ma gag Enrique with it
lol

Ok this looks good on TH, overall. His suspicion is never strong but it doesn't have to be. He is consistent and he helps take Enrique down. His votes are self-defense or canceled by self-defense though, so NAI on that.

I'd say TH overall looks good. I recall the Bonnie Mae thought the opposite though, so let's see what you guys think.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Post by speedchuck »

When people die in this game, they can send their money to other players.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok so I did 1 out of the 4 players in the poll and I'd love if you guys did the other 3 (or 4, if you wanna include me). Otherwise I'll do them tomorrow because it's already late for me.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 pm On the other hand, we could let Turnip Head and Golden discuss each other some more.
Mac thought TH and Enri are compatible but Enri kept trying to help me lynch TH so I’m not convinced. I actually think it’s pissible I was wrong. But work to come on this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

POSSIBLE
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 pm When people die in this game, they can send their money to other players.
Or when they are alive.

I know.

Determining who used the $650 grenade should not be hard.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 pm On the other hand, we could let Turnip Head and Golden discuss each other some more.
Mac thought TH and Enri are compatible but Enri kept trying to help me lynch TH so I’m not convinced. I actually think it’s pissible I was wrong. But work to come on this.
I just quoted all their interactions.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 5]

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:32 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:13 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 pm @insertnamehere buy the grenade and use it on TH's crew or you're going on the poll.
Already bought something else. I asked you literally hours ago if I should buy something and got nothing in response
:charlieblackmon:
Feel free to believe me or not, but I bought the Hastily Forged Documents during Day 5. I also wouldn't have gotten the grenade even I had the money. Doesn't benefit anyone but scum.

I assumed DH was joking, but the post looks a little strange post Night 5.
What post and why does it look strange?
DH's post where he literally told me to buy a grenade and use it on TH's crew. Seems a little suspicious that during Night 5, someone bought a grenade and used it on TH's crew. Now, DH's post could have been a joke that the scum decided to make real, however, DH claimed to have purchased Vera during N5, which cost the same amount of money as the grenades. Despite my +1, DH's ostensible +1, and DF's +2, we still were two short of success. If we're using tinfoil conspiracy theory methods, we could maybe guess that both DH and a scumbuddie possessed $650, and coordinated their purchases to provide each other cover.

That's a little too much for me to assume. However, for the first time in this game, I am officially slightly nervous about DH.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I used nearly everything on the diplomacy boost and I was nearly broken last night.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 pm I actually think it’s pissible I was wrong.
You so arrogant, you can't even bring yoself to say "possible."
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 pm I actually think it’s pissible I was wrong.
You so arrogant, you can't even bring yoself to say "possible."
:haha: :hugs:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think our ability to solve who threw the grenade could be dependant on how much Enrique had. Do you know DH?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:18 pm I think our ability to solve who threw the grenade could be dependant on how much Enrique had. Do you know DH?
I think he had $150
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 pm @insertnamehere buy the grenade and use it on TH's crew or you're going on the poll.
Already bought something else. I asked you literally hours ago if I should buy something and got nothing in response
Feel free to believe me or not, but I bought the Hastily Forged Documents during Day 5. I also wouldn't have gotten the grenade even I had the money. Doesn't benefit anyone but scum.

DH's post where he literally told me to buy a grenade and use it on TH's crew. Seems a little suspicious that during Night 5, someone bought a grenade and used it on TH's crew. Now, DH's post could have been a joke that the scum decided to make real, however, DH claimed to have purchased Vera during N5, which cost the same amount of money as the grenades. Despite my +1, DH's ostensible +1, and DF's +2, we still were two short of success. If we're using tinfoil conspiracy theory methods, we could maybe guess that both DH and a scumbuddie possessed $650, and coordinated their purchases to provide each other cover.

That's a little too much for me to assume. However, for the first time in this game, I am officially slightly nervous about DH.
Vera (whatever that was) was gone before the grenades for quite some time. DH didn't buy the grenades.

If DH is bad with someone, who is it?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:18 pm I think our ability to solve who threw the grenade could be dependant on how much Enrique had. Do you know DH?
I think he had $150
Correction, after the mission Enrique last participated in he had 450.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:21 pm
I think he had $150
Ok so a teammate of his would only necessarily have needed 200.

I had 250 but I genuinely tried to use it on a med kit.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:20 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm

Vera (whatever that was) was gone before the grenades for quite some time. DH didn't buy the grenades.

If DH is bad with someone, who is it?
I dunno. Only just started considering him a suspect. The only baddie team I've been able to theorize is one consisting of TH, Nutella, and possibly DF.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:22 pm
I think he had $150

"genuinely tried?"

It's still there. :|

Did you lose your receipt and the Walmart greeter chase you down?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

If Enrique's money is floating in the ether then there's probably no paper trail.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:22 pm
I think he had $150

"genuinely tried?"

It's still there. :|

Did you lose your receipt and the Walmart greeter chase you down?
No. Read the thread. Daisy can confirm this is true and frankly it would be unfair of her not to. She has already posted about it and so have I.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

How much dough did DF have?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm How much dough did DF have?
I gave him 350 from the last mission, I dunno how much he earned elsewhere.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:30 pm
Did you trust him to give him that much? Seems like a wild amount.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 pm
I always gave an equal amount to my crew when I could.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 pm
I always gave an equal amount to my crew when I could.
I believe that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

People getting shot:

DFaraday
Dragon D. Luffy
Golden
insertnamehere

People not getting shot:

DharmaHelper
juliets
nutella
speedchuck
Turnip Head
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll vote after Epi shoots.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:59 pm I'll vote after Epi shoots.
I want to know who threw that grenade and why.

So far nobody did.

:phew:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I mean, good thing juliets the first didn't die, am I right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I wonder if DFaraday is a wealthy man yet.

Maybe I'm quantifying luck the wrong way. Maybe he's found love in an unexpected place, like Mars.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DH be handing out paydays to scumboys
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:54 pm People getting shot:

DFaraday
Dragon D. Luffy
Golden
insertnamehere

People not getting shot:

DharmaHelper
juliets
nutella
speedchuck
Turnip Head
I should not be on that list if it's only a list of people who could have bought the grenades.
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 pm A few notes:

1. Someone bought a med Kit, but I can't find who it was. Please PM me again to let me know it was you.
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:08 pm If everyone would please take a look at the first post, The Shop and if you see an item in there that you thought you bought from me, please PM me. I got a metric ton of messages last night and I am unsure if I missed updating something. Except for the person who bought the Med Kit, i know who you are now, we're working that out.
Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm Ok so I bought the first aid kit yesterday but I responded to a pm instead of using the right heading, so daisy couldn’t find the purchase back when she was trying to find who it was.

I see no reason to go through with the purchase now and she’s offered that I don’t have to. Just to make sure it’s clear why it’s still there.
I only had $250. The reason Daisy couldn't find the purchase is I got up to $250 because Kyle gave me $200, and that was in a PM called 'Last Will and Testament'. I responded to this PM because I was checking it to make sure I had $250 as I thought, instead of writing a new PM with a new heading. Clearly when Daisy was checking her PMs, she didn't think to check in on one that said 'Last Will and Testament; to find the person who bought and used the medkit.

I did it because we needed 11 technical to pass our mission. As it happened, we passed exactly without use of the med kit. Since I was only buying it to assist with that mission, she gave me the option not to go through with the purchase, which I accepted.

However, for the duration of that night period, from my perspective, I had $0 and even if Enrique had left me his money I could not have bought the grenades.

Full disclosure. I got glorfindel's money just after the night post went up, he must have gifted it to me as part of asking to leave. This happened after grenade purchasing. He had $550. I'm going to return it to juliets to demonstrate that it is unspent, and it's fairly hers anyway.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

As for accounting for my crews money.

During my tenure we won two jobs. The first was worth $1500. I took $650 to buy an item that guaranteed completion of a future job. I gave each other person $200 and glorf $250. The next night, I used my item to complete the next job, worth $2000. I took $500 and gave everyone else $300, leaving everyone who had been on my crew for two days $500, except glorf who had $550. Kyle had $200 from the first night which he gave to me. Luna had $300 from the second night which I can't account for, but I assume she gave it to speed since he has spent at least $700 on items (because I'm pretty sure the save he used on Mac was at least $450).

I used $450 of my $500 on an affiliation check which I used on nova and which failed. I had $50 left, but Kyle gave me $250, which is what I still have now and tried to use on the Med Kit.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So...

DDL has $500 I don't know where it is.
Glorf I know wasn't responsible because he gave me his money.

Also, I don't have any of the spoils of us winning our last mission with Mac as captain. I'm not sure if anyone else does. Mac may have given me none.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So as if it’s not enough that I’m now blocked at work, my home PC is dying and just randomly goes to the blue screen of death for no reason at all. I had a post half constructed with links.

I’ll try and do as much as I can in the morning. In short, though, I found TH’s mentions of Enrique to be flippant, all like ‘why has no one lynched this guy’ without substance as to why he should be lynched or even as far as I can make out whether he’s serious.

In isolation I see this as bad. But also without knowing Enrique’s flip I would have said it makes Enrique look good. Does anyone know their history? Would banter be normal between them regardless of affiliation?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm mostly a casual guy Golden, somehow you've just become my arch nemesis idk. I'm not into making strongly worded accusations unless i feel like I have something compelling.

Btw why did you change your vote from me to Enrique at the last minute yesterday :ponder: you've wanted me lynched all game, why not take the shot? :smoky: did your crew bother to ask you about that?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm
Full disclosure. I got glorfindel's money just after the night post went up, he must have gifted it to me as part of asking to leave. This happened after grenade purchasing. He had $550. I'm going to return it to juliets to demonstrate that it is unspent, and it's fairly hers anyway.
Wow Golden that is really nice of you. Also, I buy your explanation of the money you had and how it was spent.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 4]

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:47 pm If we're going to consider a DFaraday-Sokoth partnership:

DFaraday had a post Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm (EST).

His next post was Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm (EST).

That's a good three days apart.

The Saturday post was this one:
DFaraday wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am I’m inclined to vote DDL, but am I wrong to to think Sokoth doth protest too much in that initial big post?
That was my initial thought too. Sokoth's response felt weirdly disproportionate to Nova's post, with shades of NO U too. Also him making a point of Nova already putting a vote on him today when votes are changeable reads like he's trying to make Nova look shadier than warranted.

I do agree with DH that DDL was pretty wishy-washy early on, which I hate to admit since our crew is already lagging behind the rest.

I'm not really clear on what the case on Wilgy even is.
It was his first mention of Sokoth, and he was quoting Colin.

Colin's post was dated Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am (EST).

++++

That means there were four hours and thirty-eight minutes between Colin's post and DFaraday's post, which quoted it.

DFaraday's Wednesday post was #484.

DFaraday's Saturday post was #1090.

That means there were three days and 606 posts between DFaraday's Wednesday post and his Saturday post.

And you're telling me that out of 606 posts, the one DFaraday quotes is the one that mentions Sokoth, a player I don't think he's ever played with before? A post that was made over four hours before he made his?

Y'all check my math and shit.

Meanwhile, DFaraday is getting my vote.
This is a very compelling argument for me. [mention]DFaraday[/mention] could you address Epi's logic in this post? It does seem very odd that you noticed this particular post out of 606 posts and 3 days.

I'm still going to investigate what Mac's thoughts were before he died but I'm going to go ahead and put a vote on Faraday for now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:14 am So...

DDL has $500 I don't know where it is.
Glorf I know wasn't responsible because he gave me his money.

Also, I don't have any of the spoils of us winning our last mission with Mac as captain. I'm not sure if anyone else does. Mac may have given me none.
How many times have I said I bought an item called bpnafide credentials that cost 650 and gave me 2 diplomacy?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 pm If Enrique's money is floating in the ether then there's probably no paper trail.
Yeah this. The person who used the grenade is "whoever Enrique gave his money to".
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Never mind his teammates could have polled that 250 to buy the grenade too.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:01 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:59 pm If ENrique is a civ too I swear Mac will be catatonic for one month.
Not at all. I make mistakes all the time.

I just can't see the logic of what you did just now after all the water that has run under this bridge.

You went from suspecting Enrique and Golden, to voting for Golden's arch nemesis with him to save Enrique.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
This is an interesting Mac post. DDL eventually moved to Enrique but it was at the last minute and after Mac harassed him about his vote on TH after suspecting Enrique all game. [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] did you ever explain why you were on Turnip even tho Enrique was a prime suspicion of yours and Golden (another prime suspicion) was voting TH?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] sorry DDL I did find your explanation having to do with in a moment of humility you decided to believe Golden.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:35 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 pm I think the point is that

I was too proud to vote TH before

Then in a moment of humility I decided to listen to Golden

Then coach Mac yelled at me and I decided to be proud again and stay true to myself.
What you meant to say is "I think the best way to explain myself is that" ...

I can dig your explanation. I am just still triggered by the fact that you chose not just to back off Golden, but to vote WITH Golden, against a guy who you've been adversarial towards for days...

Though you eventually flipped didn't you scamp.
This is the explanation and Mac's response. I think it's legitimate to say Mac was suspicious of DDL.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well Mac put me in orange in his rainbow last night. He and Golden think my civ status depends on TH being a civ too. It's a fair assessment I guess.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The thing about last day is that I had no idea what I was doing. I suspected Enrique but wasn't feeling strong and a little voice kept telling me I was basing it on confirmation bias or some other BS. I didn't suspect TH but I wanted an alternative for Enrique and I trusted Golden. In the end I decided I didn't wanna vote for someone I didn't suspect myself, and changed back.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Mac's last rainbow list.

Also, right after this he says he thinks Faraday's posts reek of sincerity.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 pm Glorfindel
nutella
speedchuck
DharmaHelper
Golden
Epignosis
juliets

DFaraday
Turnip Head
Enrique

insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

Fixed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:46 am The thing about last day is that I had no idea what I was doing. I suspected Enrique but wasn't feeling strong and a little voice kept telling me I was basing it on confirmation bias or some other BS. I didn't suspect TH but I wanted an alternative for Enrique and I trusted Golden. In the end I decided I didn't wanna vote for someone I didn't suspect myself, and changed back.
Thank you for the further explanation DDL.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”