Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 8

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Did anyone else watch old school RAW last night?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did anyone else watch old school RAW last night?
I did! I tend to only watch between January and Wrestlemania. I thought it was pretty good. Flair wasn't as drunk as last time he was on, Piper was great and the Jake Roberts appearance was awesome. I'm especially interested in where The Shield are gonna go from here. Obviously they'll break up soon and that feud will be amazing if done right.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:I am relieved BWT was the baddie we had anticipated.

In re: Lizzybean, I never can read her, so I don't often try (although maybe I should). Maybe someone else has some insights?

Vomps, what do you think about Lizzy's persona this game?
Don't look at me, i am totally the suck at Lizzy literacy :sigh:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

awesome lynch result everyone!

It appears that I may or may not be coming down with the crud. My beloved husband has been sick since Sunday and I got like no rest last night between my coughing (feels like a permanate tickle in my throat) and his "can't get comfy up and down all night long" shenanigans. I still can't shake that tickle feeling in my throat and have been pretty much coughing all day. I'm starting to feel all achey and stuff too. Can't tell if it's I'm sick or I'm just that tired. Imma take some night time sleepy cough syrup and be back once my hed doesn't feel like it's going to go all aspoldey. I have tomorrow off and don't go into work till dinner time Thurs so hopefully I'll be back and rested and better by the morning.

Sorry to be the suck - poorly timed crud is poorly timed. :offtobed:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

So sorry that I've not been here guys, I guess I missed another vote eh? I came down with something yesterday and was feeling pretty crappy so I ended up going straight to bed when I finished my shift. But I'm here now so I'll try to at least catch up a little.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 8

Post by Loulou26 »

Lizzy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Wtf? I thought I was the one whom people would follow to get rid of TH AND CBK's teammate. Get in line, Epi!
What does this mean, Lizzy? Did you mean to put my name in that sentence? I know you're being cheeky but I don't understand what your post means... especially considering that this is your first post of Day 8 and you didn't comment on anything else that's happening. In fact, this is your first post since before the Day 7 lynch post where CBK survived. Do you have any thoughts on that?
I thought you were the one with all the answers. ;) So what do you think is the hidden meaning of my post? :mafia:

See now it is things like this that make me suspicious of you. Why is it so hard to just simply answer a question? Comments like this just make you look like you can't be bothered to respond and just want to rile him up.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Lizzy wrote:Throwing a tantrum won't make more credible, you know. Live and adapt, otherwise natural selection will take its course in a not very pretty fashion. :hugs:
I get what he's saying though, it does get frustrating trying to talk and hunt when all people want to do is cast snide remarks at you.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:I've been quiet today to see if anyone else has anything to say, but hardly anyone has. That, and I've been recording kiddie music for my wife's music class for home school group. Excellent new mic is excellent.

Turnip Head has placed me in a position that's nigh impossible to defend against. That's fine. I understand the dynamics of that, but it sucks.

If birdwithteeth11 gets lynched and is bad, then I tried to distance myself from him with my vote for him previously and now I've (somehow) tried to dissuade people from voting for him this Day. And if I vote for him and he's lynched but turns out good (my record being suck), that's no good either.

The only way I come out of that is to not vote for him and he turns up civilian. Although I'm sure I'd get blamed for his lynch anyway.

Why do I get the eerie feeling that several people are waiting on me to vote? :shrug:
You seem to have that pretty sewn up. Kinda feels like now you've put this out there, you can accuse someone of doing something that you said they would, therefore making it seem like they're the one coming at you
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Interesting. Why LouLou? Why Lizzy?
I expressed my LouLou suspicion when MP was still around (though I was unable to speak well). I felt that she's feigning ignorance to make it look like she's not on a team.

Lizzy is a more complicated subject. It wasn't my reading of her (she has a civilian game and a bad game, whether she realizes it or not), but it was how others reacted to her.

Also, MP often describes his allies in ambiguous yet unfriendly terms. He did that for both Lizzy and Lou ("slightly leaning baddie").

I believe I answered that already but I reiterate, I was not feigning anything. This game is really hard for me, considering how many I've played on Ksite. For one thing, it doesn't help when people just keep voting for themselves. I don't get that, I don't think I ever will, it doesn't help the town at all.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Turnip Head wrote:No need to apologize Bass, feel free to jump in at any time :D I agree, I haven't been suspicious of LouLou although I think her style of posting is odd and wish she offered more of her thoughts and suspicions. However Lizzy has pinged me multiple times the past few days.

Epi, Lizzy has voted for LouLou twice in a row (although without posting to go along with her vote), and yesterday Lou voted for Lizzy in retaliation. Do you suspect them of being on the same team or different ones?
Honestly, I am not normally like this. I am a much better player than this and its annoying me that I'm not in this game haha. I don't know why I'm finding it hard to get into this game. I think its because I'm not used to playing with this many players, and I don't know anyone here or how they play. That as well as people putting my back up with snide comments instead of talking to me when I do put my suspicions forward kinda made me not want to really participate. But I refuse to give in and I am trying. All I can tell you is that I am good, and I voted for Lizzy first last day and she then responded by voting me without even posting why. So that just made me even more suspicious of her. Nothing I've seen since then tells me I'm wrong on her.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Turnip Head wrote:Re: Lizzy, I agree and I've probably seen some of the subtleties you're talking about. While we're on the subject, what do you think of Vomp and AP?

Vomp was NK'ed early on by the Corp on Night 3, but was rezzed almost immediately after on Day 4. Who do you think rezzed Vomp? And why? I don't know why anyone would so quickly rez someone, especially someone like Vomp who wasn't really contributing, unless that person was a teammate of his. It's possible the rez was an unwritten part of his role, but unlikely. He also survived a kill attempt a few nights ago.

AP survived the lynch on Day 1 and hasn't been discussed since. He did vote for MP, though one of the only things he's been clear on this entire game is that he did so because of some attachment to WOG, who was the other suspect that day. He's made some cameo appearances in the thread today but still hasn't voted or discussed where he's thinking of voting.

And what about Dex, who continues to vote for himself without posting?
It is possible that Vomp is a baddie, being rezzed and then surviving a night kill certainly doesn't look good for him. Unless someone knows something about him that we don't.

AP, not sure at all. I would like to see more from him.

Dex...no idea but I really dislike people voting themselves, it helps no one. Even if he is a civvie, he may as well not be by voting himself.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Loulou26 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Throwing a tantrum won't make more credible, you know. Live and adapt, otherwise natural selection will take its course in a not very pretty fashion. :hugs:
I get what he's saying though, it does get frustrating trying to talk and hunt when all people want to do is cast snide remarks at you.
QFT

Sometimes I do think the snark gets out of hand (and i also know that I can be one of the worst offenders, depending on my opponent :blush: ), even though i also know in some cases that it is "personas", that people have a Mafia face that is different from their RL face. I don't do that, I am pretty much the 'jump to conclusions hot mess" irl that i am in game. But yeah, sometimes people talk in thread in ways they would never talk to people face to face, they take "role playing' a bit more seriously than some.

Linki~ when talk of you first came up, LouLou, I reread you, and was reassured. You said a few things that gave me a clear feel for you, and i am not worried about you.

Linki AGAIN, lol~ yeah, I see no reason a civ would rezz Vomps, tbh.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Bullzeye wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Did anyone else watch old school RAW last night?
I did! I tend to only watch between January and Wrestlemania. I thought it was pretty good. Flair wasn't as drunk as last time he was on, Piper was great and the Jake Roberts appearance was awesome. I'm especially interested in where The Shield are gonna go from here. Obviously they'll break up soon and that feud will be amazing if done right.
Yea it was great to see all the legends. I thought it was great how JBL and Cole were dressed too. I really can't wait for the royal rumble to see the animal Batista back in action
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Okay so I know its night and we aren't supposed to talk much but I seriously am suspicious of Lizzy. I don't get why literally everyone is basically giving her an out by saying they can never read her. All I can see from her is sarcastic posts, I don't see any hunting, or any kind of a defense really. It just really makes me suspicious.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:
QFT

Sometimes I do think the snark gets out of hand (and i also know that I can be one of the worst offenders, depending on my opponent :blush: ), even though i also know in some cases that it is "personas", that people have a Mafia face that is different from their RL face. I don't do that, I am pretty much the 'jump to conclusions hot mess" irl that i am in game. But yeah, sometimes people talk in thread in ways they would never talk to people face to face, they take "role playing' a bit more seriously than some.
:hugs:

:noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Loulou26 wrote:Okay so I know its night and we aren't supposed to talk much but I seriously am suspicious of Lizzy. I don't get why literally everyone is basically giving her an out by saying they can never read her. All I can see from her is sarcastic posts, I don't see any hunting, or any kind of a defense really. It just really makes me suspicious.
I tend to also read sarcasm and snark as "bad". It is a blind spot for me, and I just seriously misread her in another game. That is my excuse, not sure what anyone elses is, though~

Linki~ :daisy:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Loulou26 wrote:Okay so I know its night and we aren't supposed to talk much but I seriously am suspicious of Lizzy. I don't get why literally everyone is basically giving her an out by saying they can never read her. All I can see from her is sarcastic posts, I don't see any hunting, or any kind of a defense really. It just really makes me suspicious.

I think it's good to talk at night. I'm more suspicious of when players completely clam up then because I wonder if they are baddie-planning.

Lizzy, what's on your mind, girl?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I tend to clam up~ it's becasue i am worried i will mention something the baddies don;t want discussed and they will switch their kill to me. "Night Hiding" used to be more common, some people still make "dawn posts" where they discuss their thoughts when it is too late to change actions, to get them out there just in case.

Whats on your mind, Mongoose?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm willing to talk if anyone will talk to me. If not, there's a bridge I can hide under.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I am relieved BWT was the baddie we had anticipated.

In re: Lizzybean, I never can read her, so I don't often try (although maybe I should). Maybe someone else has some insights?

Vomps, what do you think about Lizzy's persona this game?
Don't look at me, i am totally the suck at Lizzy literacy :sigh:
I wish I was of more assistance since I've been on a BTSC team with her twice or more, but it makes it more difficult if anything. She is a crafty, devious slippery eel. With pretty hair.

I do know that she is definitely active BTS as a baddie. The way she designs attacks and counterattacks is like generals in the war room planning a siege.

linki - SVS - Good timing!
linki - Epi - Aww, you're not that bad at all. Hi!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now all I really want is to be bad with Lizzy.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Vomps, what do you think about Lizzy's persona this game?
I think she's probably a civ but I refuse to vote for her.
I missed this the first time -- but why would you vote for her anyway if you think she's a civ?

Was that a blunder or were you just saying you refuse to vote for her because that's the way you roll?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Now all I really want is to be bad with Lizzy.
Think of extremely competent generals in the war room in Dr Strangelove.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:If not, there's a bridge I can hide under.
Where is it? I feel like I might need a bridge to hide under tonight. :ninja:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Bridges are no good. The fish like to nibble at your dangly bits.

Seriously, there's a good chance you won't die tonight. :srsnod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She sounds like an awesome baddie~ but like i said, i obviously cannot read her at all.

Linki~ Vomps has been saying stuff like that on and off all game. :sigh:

He got NKed then he got rezzed, and I am not sure why a civ rezzer would rezz him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:
Think of extremely competent generals in the war room in Dr Strangelove.
Now all I really want is to ride a bomb.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So do you think there is any chance we will hear from any of the people who haven't said anything so far this game?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nah, and i think Dex is a civ, he does this stuff depressingly often. WOG, i have no idea. And DP is WAY the fuck too quiet. That could go either way, i have learned.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

I'm going to say something I probably should have said earlier. Vomp was resurrected by me, not a player in the game. I realized later I had overlooked something and he wasn't supposed to have died. I just wouldn't want Vomp to take suspicion for something that was the host's fault. :noble: :derp:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:I'm going to say something I probably should have said earlier. Vomp was resurrected by me, not a player in the game. I realized later I had overlooked something and he wasn't supposed to have died. I just wouldn't want Vomp to take suspicion for something that was the host's fault. :noble: :derp:
Fuck him anyway.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hmmmm. That possibly affects my opinion of Vomp. Time to look over the roles again.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also Host, when I'm dead (won't happen tonight) what EVER will you do without me? :p
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:Also Host, when I'm dead (won't happen tonight) what EVER will you do without me? :p
I'll have to actually do work! :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sorry about the delay, Night Post coming shortly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Night 8 - Murdermania

*Pyro goes off*

J.R.: The grandest spectacle in sports-entertainment is here!!! Welcome to Wrestlemania!!!

Lizzy's match was the first on the card, opening the biggest Wrestlemania of all time. She was going against Wendi Richter in a classic bout, but unfortunately a third woman decided it was time to take action.

Trish Stratus had already been assaulted by the mob for thinking she was a villain, so it was time to take matters into her own hands. She would find the killers herself! Trish stormed down to the ring armed with a Canadian flag. "Yield this, Senator Payne!" she yelled, quoting the Simpsons as she impaled Lizzy with the flag. Trish could only hope she had done what she set out to do.

"Hulk Hogan, you've been having some pretty bad luck lately. Do you think things will turn around for you soon?"

"Well let me tell you something, Mean Gene, the Hulkster knows exactly what he needs to do. Devin, you're bad, brother. You're not a true Hulkamaniac, but tonight, these 24-inch pythons are going to EAT YOU ALIVE! WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER?!?!?!?!?"

With that, Hulk stormed off after Devin, finding him in catering. Hulk pulled out a mace and struck Devin, but Devin began to crawl away, injured. Hulk then got in a car and tried to run Devin down. Devin just managed to get into a stairwell, but Hulk got out and pushed him down the stairs. Luckily, being a wrestler Devin was able to land unharmed. Hulk then dropped a grenade down the stairs after him, but he forgot to pull the pin. Finally, Hulk went for his last resort; he acquired a small vial of iocane powder and slipped it into a drink, which he handed to Devin. Devin, being absurdly forgetful, drank the drink offered to him by his would-be assassin. Luckily for Devin, he had spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane. He went out and had a fantastic match with Mr. Perfect.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, BROTHER?!?!?!?????" Hulk screamed in defeat.

Vince was once again on a mission to take out ungrateful employees. He normally didn't do this at Wrestlemania, but he was the boss, and he'd do whatever he wanted! He found Sorsha backstage, lounging.

"Sorsha, I'm sick of your attitude. You're fired!"

He pulled out a scalpel for some slow and torturous killing, but Sorsha threw her drink in Vince's face and ran. Vince was tired and didn't feel like following her.

Edge was all set to continue his killing ways. Lou had been on his mind a lot lately, but now it was time for her to say good night.

"Hey Lou," he said, cornering her in the hallway. "You think you're pretty tough, huh? Yeah? A tough little Lou? Well, TOUGH this!"

Edge fired a shotgun blast at Lou, who dodged to the side and ran. She ran as fast as she possibly could, not noticing Eddie Guerrero sneaking around the corner with an assortment of weapons he stole from Hulk Hogan. Lou ran right into an axe, which embedded itself in her chest. She fell back, dead.

Eddie was rather annoyed. "Orale, homes, why'd you have to do that, ese? Now I gotta clean the axe, vato!"

Here it was. The main event. Undertaker versus Turnip Head. It was a classic match, going well over 30 minutes. TH was closing in on the victory - would he be the first to ever defeat Taker at Wrestlemania? But not today: Taker reversed and hit the Tombstone for the win. He then opened a casket at ringside and stuffed TH within. Raising his hands high, the Deadman summoned lightning which incinerated the casket on the spot. TH would forever Rest...In...Peace.

Lizzy has been killed by Trish Stratus.
Lou has been killed by Edge and Eddie Guerrero.
TH has been killed by the Undertaker.
Devin and Sorsha are not dead.

It is now day. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

RIP TH and Devin
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:|
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I wonder why triple H didn't kill tonight?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

Great... TH is dead.... Now who's gonna talk to Epi? :mad:

And fuck you Vince- you 'roid raging rapist. :mad: :mad:

Bass- Devon isn't dead.... :confused:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

oh sorry devin lol. RIP. TH LIZZY LOU. I double checked that time .
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm going to say something I probably should have said earlier. Vomp was resurrected by me, not a player in the game. I realized later I had overlooked something and he wasn't supposed to have died. I just wouldn't want Vomp to take suspicion for something that was the host's fault. :noble: :derp:
Fuck him anyway.
that's a bit harsh k :(
Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Vomps, what do you think about Lizzy's persona this game?
I think she's probably a civ but I refuse to vote for her.
I missed this the first time -- but why would you vote for her anyway if you think she's a civ?

Was that a blunder or were you just saying you refuse to vote for her because that's the way you roll?
I probably wouldn't vote for her even if she was a civ because we're trying to vote for the baddies and not the civvies k :noble:
me too k butt she's too good for me :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yo here I is :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Holy crap that was a lot of death or near death~ i guess we know how trish felt about lizzy :lol:

Both baddie teams killed, and Eddie Guerro got a kill?
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Bridges are no good. The fish like to nibble at your dangly bits.

Seriously, there's a good chance you won't die tonight. :srsnod:
Well, since he DID die, could you explain this a bit? I can't imagine you saying something like this if you WERE the Undertaker, but better to get the question out of the way sooner rather than later.

I am probably going to vote for CBK, since i think she killed a civvie last night. Based on different things that happened with CBK, i think it is most likely that she is the mimic, and he killed LouLou who I think was a specific civ role. I have no need to vote early, but I won;t be back until late tonight and wanted to get this out there.

Hi DP :) Anything to say about all these shenanigans?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop~ Both baddie teams killed or tried to kill
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Lizzy »

:overreact:

finally an excuse to use these :blush:
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Glad all the kills went through! :D
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All the kills didn't go through.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Epignosis wrote:All the kills didn't go through.
That sucks
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S, I said that because I thought it was funny. Since there are more roles than kills, the statement was technically true.

Return to “Previous Jobs”