69%

Total votes: 13
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 6]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 am do you think it would be useful to cross reference it with other lynches gemini man was/wasn't involved in?
Actually, yeah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:06 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 am do you think it would be useful to cross reference it with other lynches gemini man was/wasn't involved in?
Actually, yeah.
Eh. Maybe.

Like, if I was GM, I'd either vote with GM near EOD and pretend I wasn't around some of the time. Or I'd vote early with GM. Assuming it's a day power, it should be pretty easy to avoid looking like GM just based on timing.

But if Epi doesn't allow players to use day powers for their scumpartners (and this is where I was going with this earlier), then we can at least rule out some of the players who have missed entire day phases.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

PS I'm trapped in a recurring nightmare where I'm town and there are 3-4 mafia and I am doing a fabulous job of lynching one scum and then finding and lynching all the most suspicious townies.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So townies, stop being so suspicious. Goodnight.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:24 am gemino man didn't vote in this one, was anyone jailed?
Ah yes my theory!

Gemini man is town because they only had a one use power! I wanted to make sure that was the case, which means marmot stole it and revealed their trump card, no reason in not using it the day after to lynch marmot, ou feel?

The only other conclusion is they can use it twice but wasted it on marmot the day after it was used to save him? When we already knew we were gonna lynch marmot....

Also I think this supports the every other night aspect of the jailer. Someone will be jailed tomorrow, mark my words
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:52 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:48 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 pm I would love some other players to examine the care DH took with making sure Marmot was a good lynch vs the care he took in deciding if Jack or Kness should be a good lynch and tell me if that pings them just as much as it does me.
I wasn't in danger of being lynched in the Marmot lynch.
So as long as votes are on you, you don't have to worry about who you are voting for?

How is that a town perspective?
Bullshit thing to say anyhow. DH was the last vote. I had 2, he had 2 and Bullzeye had 5. He was not in danger of being lynched.
???????

The last person to vote was k-ness

The person before him was me. I broke the tie between Bullzeye and Jack.

The votes didn’t chance after I voted either aside from Kness
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

But yeah, I find it more likely GM had their one shot power stolen rather than they can use it only twice and used it to save a scum mate and then immediately vote them the next day
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:06 am
Actually, yeah.
Eh. Maybe.

Like, if I was GM, I'd either vote with GM near EOD and pretend I wasn't around some of the time. Or I'd vote early with GM. Assuming it's a day power, it should be pretty easy to avoid looking like GM just based on timing.

But if Epi doesn't allow players to use day powers for their scumpartners (and this is where I was going with this earlier), then we can at least rule out some of the players who have missed entire day phases.
mmmmmm either way i will do it tomorrow I am too sleepy to do addition rn
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

neither addition or subtraction
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:12 am PS I'm trapped in a recurring nightmare where I'm town and there are 3-4 mafia and I am doing a fabulous job of lynching one scum and then finding and lynching all the most suspicious townies.
Town can bounce back, we just have to do a better job of working together.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:59 amI always spout off about how I'm unlynchable.
I know, that's why your absence from the end of the lynch stood out to me. Surely you can see my POV, why I would find your timing suspicious? I mean you posted right at the deadline, the exact minute. Also the poll has never ended at 10pm EST before, any reason you thought it would end that late this time?

Point is... If you are town, it's better that I get these questions out of my system now.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 466

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:52 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:48 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 pm I would love some other players to examine the care DH took with making sure Marmot was a good lynch vs the care he took in deciding if Jack or Kness should be a good lynch and tell me if that pings them just as much as it does me.
I wasn't in danger of being lynched in the Marmot lynch.
So as long as votes are on you, you don't have to worry about who you are voting for?

How is that a town perspective?
Bullshit thing to say anyhow. DH was the last vote. I had 2, he had 2 and Bullzeye had 5. He was not in danger of being lynched.
1. When I don't have to worry about defending myself, I have more time to make an informed decision. Noice twist of the words tho thats very civ and a good thing for a civ to do.
2. I purposefully waited to make sure no more "Meow Meow" smartasses jumped on me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:13 pm
K-Ness wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:08 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:01 pm
K-Ness wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:52 pm Dharma, why would you suspect Marmot was town? What led you to think that he was after the previous phase?

*also noticed the subtitle is that this is still Day 5, which threw me for a moment*
Did I say Marmot was town?
No, but you had to have had some doubt in your mind that he was mafia, right?
Why must I have?
What is this even?

Kness’s post insinuates he knows DH is town and like...DH argues against that?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm Ugh. Glad Bullzeye got his read list out.

Gonna stick to my townread on DH for now
but him going after me today is pretty ugly.

Wilgy showing up and voting based on voting record (which doesn’t even make sense as I have a good voting record) is #disgusting and potentially scummy. But it’s inactive Wilgy so brain of salt.

Speedchuck will merit a stronger look tomorrow.

Might give LC a pass or at least look for what Bullzeye saw on him.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:30 pm "Gah I really didn't want to lynch the civ swearsies lol I wanted to lynch the other civ."
To be real clear, deciding I don’t want to lynch you is no way means I think we should follow your suspicions. You’ve basically placed stupid votes on townies and questioned cases on scum while criticizing everyone else in exaggerated ways.

Like you came in to a town that had lynched 1 scum and 2 townies and had a great lead on a second goon which is NOT a bad place to be. You continually characterized mislynching Eloh (which happens in every other game) as lynching Mega Man. To what end? You haven’t done any actual work. You’ve called perfectly fair suspicion of you meowing. Then you jump on a town leader’s lynch wagon at the 11th hour like “we’ll see how this goes.”

And now you’re criticizing Kness for not voting his biggest scumread? Reads like trying to setup a mislynch, like snatching a piece of low hanging fruit as you walk by. Why did the Marmot lynch need to be questioned so much and called garbage while you are perfectly willing to jump in my train for giggles and you’re now gonna try to hammer Kness on wording?

I don’t see the light of a townie in you at all and I can easily see the darkness of a potential goon. While I’m giving everyone and their dog a free pass for meta or because lynching inactives is dumb, why on earth I should give you the benefit of the doubt I do not know.
Jack and Knees are mafia teammates. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also note "I don't see the light of a townie in you at all" = Very direct, no room for wiggles.

"I *CAN EASILY* see the darkness of a *POTENTIAL* goon" = "Please don't be mad at me and my mafia teammate Knees if we lynch DH and he flips civ lololol we didn't mean it"

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Still out of town butI'm loving this, pleasecontinue
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DH, I like what I'm reading. I'm sorry I voted for you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:53 am
K-Ness wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:52 pm Dharma, why would you suspect Marmot was town? What led you to think that he was after the previous phase?

*also noticed the subtitle is that this is still Day 5, which threw me for a moment*
Why must I have?
What is this even?

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm Ugh. Glad Bullzeye got his read list out.

Wilgy showing up and voting based on voting record (which doesn’t even make sense as I have a good voting record) is #disgusting and potentially scummy. But it’s inactive Wilgy so brain of salt.

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:30 pm "Gah I really didn't want to lynch the civ swearsies lol I wanted to lynch the other civ."
To be real clear, deciding I don’t want to lynch you is no way means I think we should follow your suspicions. You’ve basically placed stupid votes on townies and questioned cases on scum while criticizing everyone else in exaggerated ways.

Like you came in to a town that had lynched 1 scum and 2 townies and had a great lead on a second goon which is NOT a bad place to be. You continually characterized mislynching Eloh (which happens in every other game) as lynching Mega Man. To what end? You haven’t done any actual work. You’ve called perfectly fair suspicion of you meowing. Then you jump on a town leader’s lynch wagon at the 11th hour like “we’ll see how this goes.”

And now you’re criticizing Kness for not voting his biggest scumread? Reads like trying to setup a mislynch, like snatching a piece of low hanging fruit as you walk by. Why did the Marmot lynch need to be questioned so much and called garbage while you are perfectly willing to jump in my train for giggles and you’re now gonna try to hammer Kness on wording?

I don’t see the light of a townie in you at all and I can easily see the darkness of a potential goon. While I’m giving everyone and their dog a free pass for meta or because lynching inactives is dumb, why on earth I should give you the benefit of the doubt I do not know.
Nice try but my townread on you has always been based on what Luna and my other suspects have said about you. It’s been in spite of your behavior.

I don’t remember pointing to a single thing that YOU did that makes me think you are town.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:40 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:53 am

Why must I have?
What is this even?

Nice try but my townread on you has always been based on what Luna and my other suspects have said about you. It’s been in spite of your behavior.

I don’t remember pointing to a single thing that YOU did that makes me think you are town.
Is this parody.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:53 pm Why are you sighing?

I’ve basically talked myself out of voting for you. Help me find the baddies.

"Why are you sighing, I don't suspect you enough to vote for you! Help me find the baddies!"

"...wait unless the baddies include me and Knees in which case FUCK U UR BAD I KNEW IT ALL ALONG THE DARKNESS OF EVIL HAS CONSUMED YOUR SOUL"

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Guys I’m like 90% sure DH is town

Like I’m positive alien was town before DH ever replaced in. So there ya go
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Yknow what was odd, mafia killed Quin last night. Hardly someone that was important to kill.

The only thing Quin did in recent memory was up the ante in his post count.

But surely that alone wasn’t enough to kill him?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

day 1 - no gemini man
voted: long con, jack, dom, infected alien, novaselinever, turnip head, speedchuck
didn't: dfaraday, drwilgy, dyslexicon, k-ness, kylemii, soneji, sprityo

day 3 - yes gemini man
voted: kylemii, turnip head, long con, dyslexicon, speedchuck, jackofhearts, sprityo, k-ness, infected_alien
didn't: dfaraday, dom, drwilgy, novaselinever, soneji,

day 4 - yes gemini man
voted: turnip head, kyle, jackofhearts, dyslexicon, speedchuck, long con,
didn't: dfaraday, infected alien, dom, drwilgy, k-ness, novaselinever, soneji, sprityo

day 5 - yes gemini man
voted: DharmaHelper, sprityo, kylemii, speedchuck, long con, jackofhearts, k-ness, turnip head
didn't: dfaraday, dom, wilgy, dyslexicon, novaselinever, soneji,

day 6 - no gemini man
voted: turnip head, speedchuck, k-ness, kylemii, sprityo, long con, dyselxicon, dharmahelper, drwilgy
didn't: dfaraday, dom, jackofhearts, novaselinever, soneji,
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my main takeaway from this is that we have way too many players missing votes
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:13 pm day 1 - no gemini man
voted: long con, jack, dom, infected alien, novaselinever, turnip head, speedchuck

day 3 - yes gemini man
voted: kylemii, turnip head, long con, dyslexicon, speedchuck, jackofhearts, sprityo, k-ness, infected_alien

day 4 - yes gemini man
didn't: dfaraday, infected alien, dom, drwilgy, k-ness, novaselinever, soneji, sprityo

day 5 - yes gemini man
voted: DharmaHelper, sprityo, kylemii, speedchuck, long con, jackofhearts, k-ness, turnip head

day 6 - no gemini man
voted: turnip head, speedchuck, k-ness, kylemii, sprityo, long con, dyselxicon, dharmahelper, drwilgy
Sweet Christmas.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

gemini man was active for three days? im almost positive it was only two
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 pm gemini man was active for three days? im almost positive it was only two
fuck, you're right
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i have to start over :\
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

day 1 - no gemini man

day 3 - no gemini man

day 4 - yes gemini man

day 5 - yes gemini man

day 6 - no gemini man

fixed
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hmmmmm..... if that's the case then it's more likely that they just used gemini man cus they had a horse in the race with marmot right?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kyle and Sprityo, who are you interested in lynching tomorrow?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:21 pm Kyle and Sprityo, who are you interested in lynching tomorrow?
Kness/Nova
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:21 pm Kyle and Sprityo, who are you interested in lynching tomorrow?
i'm unsure as of yet, i never actually got into the tail end of my luna interaction analysis and i only got to analyze marmot's interacts with dharmahelper, bullzeye, and you.

i think finishing that might be the best next step, or maybe doing the trustfall exercise?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

damnit, i passed over 6969 posts without commenting on it :\
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 pm hmmmmm..... if that's the case then it's more likely that they just used gemini man cus they had a horse in the race with marmot right?
GM doesn’t vote Simon over Marmot if they are town unless they are LC because LC was the only player who expressed that a Simon lynch was better than a Marmot lynch. Full stop.

LC has said lots of things that imply he is not GM.

Ergo there is almost surely no town GM.

(Of course, LC could be mafia GM or town someone else. He’s just not town GM.)

I still think the GM vote on Marmot was WIFOM. Though the power steal is an interesting theory.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Kness/Nova
Walk me through it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And why you don’t want to lynch DH, LC or Speedchuck.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:38 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm Analysis post part 1:
Bullzeye gives his reason for voting Quin. He dislikes Quin's questions, and even after Quin provides a valid response, Bullzeye responds with basically "I'm going to say your response looks fake because I'm so set on voting for you." Not the best look.
DFaraday was definitely around on Sunday, but still hasn't bothered to engage with the thread until today. Could be legit busy, or mafia taking a back-seat role to avoid suspicion.
Dom has done very little other than vote for Eloh. Not a good look.
Dr. Wilgy checked in on day 0, but then forgot the game started until today. Nothing really to go on unless it's a brilliant mafia strategy of "just step away and pretend the game doesn't exist"
Soneji checked in on day 0 and hasn't been back. So I've got nothing.
Alien was actually quite active on day 1, but hasn't been back since. On day 1, Alien left his vote on Mac, even though he previously read "Jack is town, sloon is mafia, mac is slightly suspicious but not as much as sloon, same with eloh" I don't like his back-tracking here.
Marmot called me out for calling him an inactive. He actually has been fairly active, but he still hasn't said all that much.. Maybe it's just his playstyle, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marmot turned out to be scum.

Not done, but posting this for now. I'll finish up later this evening.
Luna has waffly suspicions on Bullz, Alien and Marmot. I can't find where Luna votes Bullz, but she asks me for reasons when I do it, and says she "almost started feeling bad for suspecting him for a lame reason" (or something very similar). What do you all make of this?
I think it makes Alien/DH look good.
How?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:10 pm Announcement:

If you do not participate and vote to my satisfaction, you will not qualify for a win.
So we do have slackers that are scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm Guys I’m like 90% sure DH is town

Like I’m positive alien was town before DH ever replaced in. So there ya go
Can you expand on this? I'm not seeing it, but I have never played with DH before.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Please help me find the worst hair salon names.
Hair and there.
Hair me out.
Hairy Potter.
You are hair.
The red hairring.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 pm hmmmmm..... if that's the case then it's more likely that they just used gemini man cus they had a horse in the race with marmot right?
GM doesn’t vote Simon over Marmot if they are town unless they are LC because LC was the only player who expressed that a Simon lynch was better than a Marmot lynch. Full stop.

LC has said lots of things that imply he is not GM.

Ergo there is almost surely no town GM.

(Of course, LC could be mafia GM or town someone else. He’s just not town GM.)

I still think the GM vote on Marmot was WIFOM. Though the power steal is an interesting theory.
well there's a lot of unknowns still with gemini man, we don't know if it's a limited use power or if it can be magnet manned, if it can be used nightly then there's no reason to assume that the person who has the power would want to use it, so the votes wouldn't necessarily match up at all. i think we can probably only narrow it down a little.

i agree though, if gemini man is a limited use power then at least one of the uses were done by mafia, since a townie using extra votes to contradict themselves within the space of 72 hours would be kind of a wonky choice. i wouldn't be speculating on gemini man's identity if i thought there was a significant chance that it was a town role
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:31 pm Please help me find the worst hair salon names.
Hair and there.
Hair me out.
Hairy Potter.
You are hair.
The red hairring.
the tortoise and the hair (only works if you get a pet tortoise in the shop)

hair today gone tomorrow (only works if you don't take drop ins)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:31 pm Please help me find the worst hair salon names.
Hair and there.
Hair me out.
Hairy Potter.
You are hair.
The red hairring.

Yeah, I thought of that last one too. The first one is funny. I like it. This is my new hobby btw.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:24 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:38 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm Analysis post part 1:
Bullzeye gives his reason for voting Quin. He dislikes Quin's questions, and even after Quin provides a valid response, Bullzeye responds with basically "I'm going to say your response looks fake because I'm so set on voting for you." Not the best look.
DFaraday was definitely around on Sunday, but still hasn't bothered to engage with the thread until today. Could be legit busy, or mafia taking a back-seat role to avoid suspicion.
Dom has done very little other than vote for Eloh. Not a good look.
Dr. Wilgy checked in on day 0, but then forgot the game started until today. Nothing really to go on unless it's a brilliant mafia strategy of "just step away and pretend the game doesn't exist"
Soneji checked in on day 0 and hasn't been back. So I've got nothing.
Alien was actually quite active on day 1, but hasn't been back since. On day 1, Alien left his vote on Mac, even though he previously read "Jack is town, sloon is mafia, mac is slightly suspicious but not as much as sloon, same with eloh" I don't like his back-tracking here.
Marmot called me out for calling him an inactive. He actually has been fairly active, but he still hasn't said all that much.. Maybe it's just his playstyle, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marmot turned out to be scum.

Not done, but posting this for now. I'll finish up later this evening.
Luna has waffly suspicions on Bullz, Alien and Marmot. I can't find where Luna votes Bullz, but she asks me for reasons when I do it, and says she "almost started feeling bad for suspecting him for a lame reason" (or something very similar). What do you all make of this?
I think it makes Alien/DH look good.
How?
It didn’t feel very waffley. It’s all actually matter of fact (active here, inactive here) until it goes negative (not liking the backtracking).

I mean, I don’t recall Luna ever pushing for an Alien lynch so maybe distancing but not waffley.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:36 pm
Hair and there.
Hair me out.
Hairy Potter.
You are hair.
The red hairring.

Yeah, I thought of that last one too. The first one is funny. I like it. This is my new hobby btw.
opening barbershops?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:07 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:59 pm Lame. I'm going to bed, have fun lynching a civ.
If It's any consolation, I'd prefer to lynch Dharma.
I have a hard time understanding why you didn't vote Dharma then. Can you explain?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:40 pmopening barbershops?
Just making hair salon puns.
The Barberque.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, realized I'm not in the opening list of players, so Sprit omitting me from question round makes more sense to me now.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Barber-A Walters (you have to get permission though)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

btw what about you? who are you looking at coming into day 7

Return to “Previous Jobs”