Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 6]

Post by Turnip Head »

I can feel it coming in the hair tonight
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 466

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm I can feel it coming in the hair tonight
combing*
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Gonna post my vote list one more time before the night ends
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by sprityo »

Day 1:
Coliniscool (2): Simon, Jackofhearts2005
Elohcin (5): Quin, Dom, JaggedJimmyJay, Long Con, Sloonei
Macdougall (1): infected_alien8_
novaselineever (2): Coliniscool, Lunalee
Quin (4): novaselinenever, nutella, Bullzeye, Turnip Head
Sloonei (1): Macdougall
Sprityo (1): speedchuck

Not Voting (9): DFaraday, DrWilgy, White, Elohcin, K-Ness, Kylemii, Marmot, Soneji, Sprityo

--------------------------------------

Day 3:
Lunalee (9): Kylemii, Turnip Head, Long Con, Sloonei, nutella, Marmot, Bullzeye, Dyslexicon, Simon
Sloonei (5): speedchuck, Jackofhearts2005, sprityo, Lunalee, K-Ness

Not Voting (7): DFaraday, DrWilgy, Dom, infected_alien8_, novaselinever, Soneji, Quin*
---------------------------------------

Day 4:
Marmot (5): Turnip Head, Simon, Kylemii, Jackofhearts2005, Sloonei
Simon (5): Dyslexicon, speedchuck, Long Con, Marmot, Gemini Man

Not Voting (10): Bullzeye, DFaraday, DrWilgy, Dom, infected_alien8_, K-Ness, novaselinever, Soneji, Quin, Sprityo

--------------------------------------

Day 5:
Marmot (10): DharmaHelper, Gemini Man, sprityo, Kylemii, Bullzeye, speedchuck, Long Con, Jackofhearts2005, K-Ness, Turnip Head
Sprityo (1): Marmot
Turnip Head (1): Quin

Not Voting (5): DFaraday, DrWilgy, Dom, novaselinever, Soneji, Dyslexicon*
----------------------------------

Day 6:
Bullzeye (5): Turnip Head, speedchuck, K-Ness, Kylemii, sprityo
DharmaHelper (2): Long Con, Dyslexicon
Dom (1): Dfaraday
Jackofhearts2005 (3): Bullzeye, DharmaHelper, DrWilgy

Not Voting (4): Jackofhearts2005, Dom, Soneji, novaselinenever

------------------------------------------------------

Dead
Elohcin - Lynched Day 1: Mega Man
ColinIsCool - Destroyed Night 1.
JaggedJimmyJay - Destroyed Night 1.
MacDougall - Destroyed Night 2.

Lunalee - Lynched Day 3: Bright Man (Wily)
nutella - Destroyed Night 3.
Simon - Lynched Day 4: Charge Man (Light)
Sloonei - Destroyed Night 4.

Marmot - Lynched Day 5: Magnet Man (Wily)
Quin - Destroyed Night 5.
Bullzeye - Lynched Day 6: Heat Man (Light)
sprityo

DharmaHelper
Dyslexicon
Turnip Head

JackofHearts2005
Long Con
speedchuck

DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Soneji

Kylemii
novaselinenever
K-Ness

This is where I stand
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Please remember what i said about Gemini Man earlier too
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quick thoughts.

I really don't have a ton of direction.
I'm inclined to trust LC based on an early town impression and also how Luna tried to case him really early. I don't really see the point in why it would be smart or important for potential teammates to save Marmot. I feel it should've been pretty obvious that Marmot would have to go. I don't know, I guess that all depends on the players in question.

I haven't really felt anything bad from Jack. I just haven't. Don't know if I would if he's scum. I did find Wilgy's observation interesting though. In my experience, extroverted players usually vote and change vote more often, plus votes earlier in the day, when they are town.

I also don't see the case against Speed, except votes are bad, so I guess that's a thing.

Sprit is probably town, feel more confident hearing that he is likely out of scum range. Seems to be driving the thread in a productive direction.
I really have no idea about Turnip. I don't get any read.
I don't know about Kyle either. Has been staying out of most of the drama I guess. Been on the right side of history every time, but somehow I'm not entirely convinced by that.

Kness, I had this vague idea that he came off townie in insisting that Gemini man would have to me scum. It felt like a real opinion, and not a fabrication. But there's not much else.

Nova, doesn't look like he's giving a shit about the game to me. Quin dying is probably not the best look on him either.

I do have suspicions on Dharma, and here's a short summary of why: I see him deflecting, and I see him not really following up on game solving. Everyone knows that a naked vote or a silly comment to a vote is not something to be taken seriously. The fact that he has spent so many post ridiculing an obviously silly comment looks like someone who's just out to discredit and deflect, and it doesn't serve any solving purpose. I also notice that he has things to say about me and how I had done stuff that he found suspicious or not town or whatever when I was imprisoned, but when I did appear in thread he didn't take the opportunity to air any of these things or question me about it. Just sowing doubt or having opinions, but not putting in effort to figure out if it really is the case that I'm scum or not. That is what it looks like to me. I also have noticed a trend that when I play with new players, a lot of the time they will want to go after me if they are scum. I guess I give off the vibe of being an easy target. I also agree with LC on the attitude of being critical of town and using that as a reason to discredit others as well. Again, I have never played with Dharma, so I don't know how much is playstyle. But these are some of the reasons for my suspicion.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm Quick thoughts.

I really don't have a ton of direction.
I'm inclined to trust LC based on an early town impression and also how Luna tried to case him really early. I don't really see the point in why it would be smart or important for potential teammates to save Marmot. I feel it should've been pretty obvious that Marmot would have to go. I don't know, I guess that all depends on the players in question.

I haven't really felt anything bad from Jack. I just haven't. Don't know if I would if he's scum. I did find Wilgy's observation interesting though. In my experience, extroverted players usually vote and change vote more often, plus votes earlier in the day, when they are town.

I also don't see the case against Speed, except votes are bad, so I guess that's a thing.

Sprit is probably town, feel more confident hearing that he is likely out of scum range. Seems to be driving the thread in a productive direction.
I really have no idea about Turnip. I don't get any read.
I don't know about Kyle either. Has been staying out of most of the drama I guess. Been on the right side of history every time, but somehow I'm not entirely convinced by that.

Kness, I had this vague idea that he came off townie in insisting that Gemini man would have to me scum. It felt like a real opinion, and not a fabrication. But there's not much else.

Nova, doesn't look like he's giving a shit about the game to me. Quin dying is probably not the best look on him either.

I do have suspicions on Dharma, and here's a short summary of why: I see him deflecting, and I see him not really following up on game solving. Everyone knows that a naked vote or a silly comment to a vote is not something to be taken seriously. The fact that he has spent so many post ridiculing an obviously silly comment looks like someone who's just out to discredit and deflect, and it doesn't serve any solving purpose. I also notice that he has things to say about me and how I had done stuff that he found suspicious or not town or whatever when I was imprisoned, but when I did appear in thread he didn't take the opportunity to air any of these things or question me about it. Just sowing doubt or having opinions, but not putting in effort to figure out if it really is the case that I'm scum or not. That is what it looks like to me. I also have noticed a trend that when I play with new players, a lot of the time they will want to go after me if they are scum. I guess I give off the vibe of being an easy target. I also agree with LC on the attitude of being critical of town and using that as a reason to discredit others as well. Again, I have never played with Dharma, so I don't know how much is playstyle. But these are some of the reasons for my suspicion.
Ewwww mewo

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Sprit, I really want to hear your account for why you think Dharma is town, please?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:21 pm Kyle and Sprityo, who are you interested in lynching tomorrow?
btw what about you? who are you looking at coming into day 7
Still DH, Speed and maybe Long Con.

I’m kinda mad at myself for allowing Bullzeye to be the only reasonable lynch train.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dizzy, do you think you'd have to time to do what I did above? just copy paste the votes and color them according to your reads?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:29 pmEwwww mewo
Yes, those be my thoughts. You seem very eager to discredit and brush away suspicion on you. And I also have taken note of you not following up the suspicion you seemed to have on me from when I was imprisoned. Do you, or how do you disagree?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Sprit, I really want to hear your account for why you think Dharma is town, please?
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am So was that whole thing with jay and mac jay not realizing civs don't get told they're recruited meaning he's not a civ or...?
townslipped himself :mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I thought DH's recent points were salient, Dizzy. Re: him not game-solving.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:43 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm I can feel it coming in the hair tonight
combing*
XD

barber-a strei-strand
a brush with death
acute tangle
the brushin' mob
shampoozled
james comby
buzz rightear
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:32 pm Dizzy, do you think you'd have to time to do what I did above? just copy paste the votes and color them according to your reads?
Why though? I don't really get the exercise. But I can attempt a rainbow.
Maybe silly point, but why is JJJ and Colin both green? Just all people who are died are green? I have a feeling Spoons might've been third party, but that is just guess work.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm
Cool I guess you didn't read my case on Jack at all that's cool meow.

Cool I guess you can do whatever you want and not try to solve the game or be taken seriously five or six Days into the game or w/e that's very cool Meow. Seems especially cool to say "I suspect DH for not trying to solve the Game, but DH should not suspect me for voting for him for an obvious joke that should not have been taken seriously even though I voted for him and didn't move my vote and also its Day 5 or 6 or whatever" meow meow very cool

Cool I guess we're just gonna make stuff up now that's very cool Meow Meow, hey did everyone read the post where Dyslexicon outted his whole team and called Epi a big old fart Meow

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am So was that whole thing with jay and mac jay not realizing civs don't get told they're recruited meaning he's not a civ or...?
Oh. Good. Would mafia definitely not know this?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

well, actually.

Thinking back, and reminding myself of my own role pm. It looks like every PM is a template and then later of course everyone is recruited.

So perhaps I just saw this and blindly followed that original thinking all this time? I think DH is just being DH. and i wont discount him for it

linki: yeah i just thought of that :doh:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:37 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:32 pm Dizzy, do you think you'd have to time to do what I did above? just copy paste the votes and color them according to your reads?
Why though? I don't really get the exercise. But I can attempt a rainbow.
Maybe silly point, but why is JJJ and Colin both green? Just all people who are died are green? I have a feeling Spoons might've been third party, but that is just guess work.
so everyone nightkilled/dead town is that dark green, mafia is read
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So nobody wants to talk about how Dyslexicon's reasons for suspecting me are either patently ridiculous or made up or both?

Meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:37 pmCool I guess you didn't read my case on Jack at all that's cool meow.

Cool I guess you can do whatever you want and not try to solve the game or be taken seriously five or six Days into the game or w/e that's very cool Meow. Seems especially cool to say "I suspect DH for not trying to solve the Game, but DH should not suspect me for voting for him for an obvious joke that should not have been taken seriously even though I voted for him and didn't move my vote and also its Day 5 or 6 or whatever" meow meow very cool

Cool I guess we're just gonna make stuff up now that's very cool Meow Meow, hey did everyone read the post where Dyslexicon outted his whole team and called Epi a big old fart Meow
Eh, I'm not in the mood for the snark.
Regarding the vote, I really had no clear direction of where I wanted to vote. Sometimes I just like to stir things up and see what comes out of it, especially if I feel I don't have a direction. And then I just didn't have time to reevaluate anyway, and was more content to lynch you than both Bullz and Jack at that point.
Also, yes, I read your points on Jack. That's all fine. I was thinking more about your suspicion on me and how you had specific points when I wasn't here that you haven't even brought up.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:37 pmCool I guess you didn't read my case on Jack at all that's cool meow.

Regarding the vote, I really had no clear direction of where I wanted to vote. Sometimes I just like to stir things up and see what comes out of it, especially if I feel I don't have a direction. And then I just didn't have time to reevaluate anyway, and was more content to lynch you than both Bullz and Jack at that point.
Also, yes, I read your points on Jack. That's all fine. I was thinking more about your suspicion on me and how you had specific points when I wasn't here that you haven't even brought up.
Hey if you wanna make shit up that's cool man that's cool cool cool meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I think Kyle or Jack is Gemini Man

They seem the most likely people.

This is in conjunction with my "gemini man is a one shot power that marmot stole" theory
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 pmHey if you wanna make shit up that's cool man that's cool cool cool meow.
What am I making up?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 pmHey if you wanna make shit up that's cool man that's cool cool cool meow.
What am I making up?
"DH was talking shit about me when I was imprisoned but didn't bring any of that up when I got out of jail" Meoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 pm

"OK maybe you are trying to solve the game but I'm going to move the goalpost and focus on the fact that you had specific points about me that don't exist."

Cool cool cool meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:38 pmwell, actually.

Thinking back, and reminding myself of my own role pm. It looks like every PM is a template and then later of course everyone is recruited.

So perhaps I just saw this and blindly followed that original thinking all this time? I think DH is just being DH. and i wont discount him for it

linki: yeah i just thought of that :doh:
Yeah. Still seems a bit more likely to come from town though, just cause it would be more readily in a town's mind that a scum's.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 pm"DH was talking shit about me when I was imprisoned but didn't bring any of that up when I got out of jail" Meoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Do you find it strange that I take note of it? I would assume that if it was important to you and something you would want to clarify or investigate as town, you would bring it up. If it was a sincere suspicion. I mean, sure, maybe you just forgot or moved onto other things, but it stood out to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 pm"DH was talking shit about me when I was imprisoned but didn't bring any of that up when I got out of jail" Meoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Or are you saying you did bring it up? Cause if so, I missed that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:35 pmXD

barber-a strei-strand
a brush with death
acute tangle
the brushin' mob
shampoozled
james comby
buzz rightear
:omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Was IA the first person to say this?

Thought it was Mac or someone else I strongly townread anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:52 pmMeow.
Yeah, if you're town this isn't really going anywhere productive right meow. You do you, and I'll just decide where my vote goes when I can, I guess.

DharmaHelper

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:44 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:38 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:02 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:08 amHere are 3 possibilities as I see 'em.

1. Marmot is Gemini and saved himself. Either bad Gemini and saved himself maliciously or Good Gemini and saved himself without knowing Simon was also a civ
2. Gemini is a civ and for some reason saved Marmot over Simon. Either Gemini suspected Simon more or figured for some reason Marmot was being stitched up
3. Gemini is bad, and since from what I gather the mafia are putting the screws to active players, figured "Hey you know what would be funny? Using my fun extra vote to frame Marmot who won't fight back and lynch Simon now, and lets let the town hang the Marmot"

Have I got that about sorted?
I think that's accurate, except iirc I think 2 was at least soft-ruled out, since for the most part the Simon vote stack contained mostly people who didn't feel strongly about a Simon lynch anyways, or weren't even around at the time.
Did I understand that right

"The people who voted for Simon fucked off, or didn't want to lynch Simon"

Yall are buggin
LC votes to keep a second train or somesuch, whatever that means.

Dizzy meant to move their vote off but forgot or something.

I have no idea what Speed’s townie/supposed townie reason for voting Simon was.

Marmot and GM did not say why they voted Simon but presumably it was to save Marmot (since nobody else stated they wanted to lynch Simon or not lynch Marmot).

I’m quite annoyed that we lynched a player nobody has owned up to wanting dead.
Did dizzy say he "meant to" move his vote before or after Simon died.

Because I for one 100% believe a guy who says "I meant to move my vote and not lynch a civ but I totally forgot lol oops RIP civ guy who I definitely 100% would not have lynched if I had not forgotten about my vote."
This is the most salient point I could find that I made in reference to Dyslexicon before he was released from jail. A single point. Hardly me building a federal case on the guy that I just dropped willy-nilly.

I dunno bud if you want my attentions I got good news for you, you have them now.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 pm
Yeah, if you're town this isn't really going anywhere productive right meow. You do you, and I'll just decide where my vote goes when I can, I guess.

Don't go dropping all your points against me just because I'm here to address them I hear that's a baddie move that baddies do meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hey DH

stop being childish

i will 100% lynch you for actively being a nuisance. no matter your alignment

k thx
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm going to bed, catch you dawgs laters
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:57 pm Hey DH

stop being childish

i will 100% lynch you for actively being a nuisance. no matter your alignment

k thx
Don't start none won't be none :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 pm So nobody wants to talk about how Dyslexicon's reasons for suspecting me are either patently ridiculous or made up or both?

Meow.
Nope cause that’s bull. Moo.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:44 pm I think Kyle or Jack is Gemini Man

This is in conjunction with my "gemini man is a one shot power that marmot stole" theory
i am not gemini man, i considered the same thing about jack but i don't know, other than the fact that he missed the previous vote where we didn't see gemini man action take place, i don't have any other reason to suspect him
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:44 pm I think Kyle or Jack is Gemini Man

As with the idea that I killed Colin, I have nothing to say about this.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:58 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 pm So nobody wants to talk about how Dyslexicon's reasons for suspecting me are either patently ridiculous or made up or both?

Meow.
Nope cause that’s bull. Moo.
Nobody asked you or your teammate K-Ness.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pmDon't go dropping all your points against me just because I'm here to address them I hear that's a baddie move that baddies do meow.
I'm not dropping anything. I'm trying to engage with you and have a conversation, but you are being rather obnoxious and dramatic, and I'm just not in the mood for that.

Anyway. My point is that I seemed to be in your suspicions, but I haven't felt you engage with me or try to question me much. I've been waiting to see if that would happen.

The same goes for Turnip, actually, although I don't really know if he's actually serious about having me as a suspect or not.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Isn't phase change around now?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Right? Like it’s not actually making a point or helping solve. It’s just loud.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:01 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pmDon't go dropping all your points against me just because I'm here to address them I hear that's a baddie move that baddies do meow.
I'm not dropping anything. I'm trying to engage with you and have a conversation, but you are being rather obnoxious and dramatic, and I'm just not in the mood for that.

Anyway. My point is that I seemed to be in your suspicions, but I haven't felt you engage with me or try to question me much. I've been waiting to see if that would happen.

The same goes for Turnip, actually, although I don't really know if he's actually serious about having me as a suspect or not.
I found the anecdote about you "accidentally" missing the Marmot vote or w/e to be suspect but shit happened between then and now that took my attention elsewhere. If you want to know if I find that still suspicious, yes I do. And your dumb Meow Meow vote and backwards criticism of me for "not solving the game" to your satisfaction (despite your contributions to this effort including cat noises and hair salon puns) doesn't help.

I don't like being fucked with.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”