our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 1

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am Voting TH, I'm the 3rd Person to do so
Would it be more or less helpful if everyone included their number in their vote, so DDL doesn't have to lose his fucking mind trying to decipher the poll that allows for some reason people to change their votes and doesn't have any discernible way to determine who voted in what order?

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am All criticisms about Snape are right but... he did spy on Voldemort for years and die in the process. I dunno, he's still a war hero.

But naming his kid after him is probably a little too much, I agree.
I love the character as a character, and so long as we take out the romantic take of it, I think he's very well-written and unique. Alan Rickman was my favorite part of the movies. And yes, he is a war hero. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Soneji »

poutanko wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 am @Soneji you're WPK, ay? Image
What gave it away : the avatar, manner of speech or people's belief that I would no show?
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:14 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:05 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:03 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:02 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:00 am Did Owner slip when she conflated Dark Arts and Deathly Hallows mechanics?
I don't know how that would be a slip. They're two completely different things.

... unless you meant townslip.
No I mean did she scumslip. They're two completely different things. One of them you were talking about, the other one you weren't.
=.=

Yeah I don't get it.
Ok I'll walk you though it, because I love you.

Here you explain the Deathly Hallows mechanic. Which, since they're all locked behind secrets, the basic gist is "You get one if you kill the guys that have them or if you're the last vote on the guys that have one"

Here Owner says "Dark Arts" and not "Deathly Hallows". Her exact quote will be helpful in understanding my thought process so here:
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:12 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:04 am :) what about me, owner? Give DH a break and flag me for a bit.
You knowing the intricacies of the Dark Arts stuff and sharing it could be an act to try to buy townie points. I remember reading the stuff about it but not nearly picking up enough about it to understand it all. Basically, if someone had or possessed Dark Arts abilities this game, they would probably read up on it or make sure they understood their abilities.

Technically, what you said is some form of mechanical-talk or a retelling of information, in which some of it is free to us. But it doesn't necessarily solve us the game or anything.

It's potenitally the kind of post meant to look like a person is being useful, but in reality, they aren't truly really adding to the thread.
"The intricacies of" - What's intricate about [SECRET] and "Keep what you kill"
"The Dark Arts Stuff" - if you've got Dark Arts on the mind and someone says Deathly Hallows, you might confuse the two. Freudian Slippage.
"I remember reading the stuff about it but not nearly picking up enough...." - [Secrets] and "Keep what you kill" doesn't strike me as hard to retain.

IDK thinking out loud, the best indicator of an actual slip here is conflating "Dark Arts" with "Deathly Hallows" because she had "Dark Arts" on the mind.
I think this has merit, the times when I have caught myself scum slipping it has been on minor things like this. By itself I wouldn't jump on this but that Owner has spent this whole phase tunneled on someone over a previous game adds to their rapsheet.

Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm Lynching anybody Day 1 always feels bad and everyone seems so happy to be here. Soneji almost never shows up to play so I'ma vote there for now.
I know how you feel. When I'm scum I feel bad about lynching all the innocent townies too. :p
Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:15 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:01 pm Yeah I've gotta be real with yall unless somebody outright fucks up and slips or somebody builds a damn good case, I'll probably default to a no-show as well.
The funny thing with this game is we might get some magnificent ties. Because if you're on a townie lynch that goes through, your house looses 2 points. So especially on day 1 if I don't have a good scum read, I would rather be a single vote on someone who's not going to die.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 pm I'm going to have essentially zero time until Tuesday night or Wednesday. While I'm not here y'all best find excuses to do work and not excuses to do fuck all. Epi's recent grumbles are valid.

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine, because he said some shit I didn't like earlier. He provided a token response to Epi's dig at juliets which just looked like "this is where I am supposed to interject with this here comment" instead of "this is a problem and I want to address it".
This is the post in question:
Quin wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:29 pm juliets and I are not teammates.

There. Go. Find bad guys.
so you know you're on different teams :ponder:
I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't have read anything at all into Quin saying that, and the fact that Jay did is a little weird.
Lunalee wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:55 pm Oh, and just in case anyone wants to shove some truth serum down my throat, I'm town.
These posts from Lunalee all slightly pinged me, the mocking joke in response to TH, the preemptive excuse for voting off leading wagons, the overly long somewhat passive-aggressive post to say he's town and the fact that they prompted this JJJ wagon but only just joined it this late.

[VOTE: ] aubergine

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

WE OUT HERE FAM WHATCHU KNNOW ABOUT THAT WIZARD LIFE HUH

REP THE SET

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I BLEED RED THESE COLORS DON'T RUN POUR ONE OUT FOR THE OG GODRICK ONE LOVE

ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

poutanko's emotes do not fall under the picture tell. The emotes are probably from NF. The picture tell is mostly of pictures and music. I'm surprised Negan nearly didn't show up at all this game.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JJJ and TH have their assorted trains. I don't have townreads on either of them, so I don't hate it. I'll see if I can go back and get a detailed read off the day's posts.

Still want to put out there that Nova hasn't checked in, and as such is a fun lynch option. Not necessarily a GOOD lynch option (no way of knowing that), but one that will allow night actions to be taken by a greater number of active players.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Soneji wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:34 am snip

This site has vote tags, so when you write it like that I think it mistakes your posts for those vote tags.

You can use them by just clicking vote on the list of tags above your post btw.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:36 am poutanko's emotes do not fall under the picture tell. The emotes are probably from NF. The picture tell is mostly of pictures and music. I'm surprised Negan nearly didn't show up at all this game.
Adding this to the awesome book I'm writing about how garbo Meta is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am
Quin wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:14 pm Like, ?Owner? threw those names out saying she felt she had a good meta-read on them. Player salad is when you threw out a bunch of names with no tangible connection to each other.
A meta-read from one game?
Meta reads that are mostly worthless because we were all being ship-mates and stuff?
Meta reads that are the rest of the way worthless because it was only one game, and there's no way of telling what traits carry over from game to game?
Meta reads that would be worthless anyway because they're meta?

PLAYA SA LAD
point taken.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also i [VOTE: timmer] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:39 am
Soneji wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:34 am snip

This site has vote tags, so when you write it like that I think it mistakes your posts for those vote tags.

You can use them by just clicking vote on the list of tags above your post btw.
It worked properly last time I formatted that way, weird.

Thanks.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:34 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:14 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:05 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:03 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:02 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:00 am Did Owner slip when she conflated Dark Arts and Deathly Hallows mechanics?
I don't know how that would be a slip. They're two completely different things.

... unless you meant townslip.
No I mean did she scumslip. They're two completely different things. One of them you were talking about, the other one you weren't.
=.=

Yeah I don't get it.
Ok I'll walk you though it, because I love you.

Here you explain the Deathly Hallows mechanic. Which, since they're all locked behind secrets, the basic gist is "You get one if you kill the guys that have them or if you're the last vote on the guys that have one"

Here Owner says "Dark Arts" and not "Deathly Hallows". Her exact quote will be helpful in understanding my thought process so here:
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:12 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:04 am :) what about me, owner? Give DH a break and flag me for a bit.
You knowing the intricacies of the Dark Arts stuff and sharing it could be an act to try to buy townie points. I remember reading the stuff about it but not nearly picking up enough about it to understand it all. Basically, if someone had or possessed Dark Arts abilities this game, they would probably read up on it or make sure they understood their abilities.

Technically, what you said is some form of mechanical-talk or a retelling of information, in which some of it is free to us. But it doesn't necessarily solve us the game or anything.

It's potenitally the kind of post meant to look like a person is being useful, but in reality, they aren't truly really adding to the thread.
"The intricacies of" - What's intricate about [SECRET] and "Keep what you kill"
"The Dark Arts Stuff" - if you've got Dark Arts on the mind and someone says Deathly Hallows, you might confuse the two. Freudian Slippage.
"I remember reading the stuff about it but not nearly picking up enough...." - [Secrets] and "Keep what you kill" doesn't strike me as hard to retain.

IDK thinking out loud, the best indicator of an actual slip here is conflating "Dark Arts" with "Deathly Hallows" because she had "Dark Arts" on the mind.
I think this has merit, the times when I have caught myself scum slipping it has been on minor things like this. By itself I wouldn't jump on this but that Owner has spent this whole phase tunneled on someone over a previous game adds to their rapsheet.

Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm Lynching anybody Day 1 always feels bad and everyone seems so happy to be here. Soneji almost never shows up to play so I'ma vote there for now.
I know how you feel. When I'm scum I feel bad about lynching all the innocent townies too. :p
Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:15 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:01 pm Yeah I've gotta be real with yall unless somebody outright fucks up and slips or somebody builds a damn good case, I'll probably default to a no-show as well.
The funny thing with this game is we might get some magnificent ties. Because if you're on a townie lynch that goes through, your house looses 2 points. So especially on day 1 if I don't have a good scum read, I would rather be a single vote on someone who's not going to die.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 pm I'm going to have essentially zero time until Tuesday night or Wednesday. While I'm not here y'all best find excuses to do work and not excuses to do fuck all. Epi's recent grumbles are valid.

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine, because he said some shit I didn't like earlier. He provided a token response to Epi's dig at juliets which just looked like "this is where I am supposed to interject with this here comment" instead of "this is a problem and I want to address it".
This is the post in question:
Quin wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:29 pm juliets and I are not teammates.

There. Go. Find bad guys.
so you know you're on different teams :ponder:
I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't have read anything at all into Quin saying that, and the fact that Jay did is a little weird.
Lunalee wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:55 pm Oh, and just in case anyone wants to shove some truth serum down my throat, I'm town.
These posts from Lunalee all slightly pinged me, the mocking joke in response to TH, the preemptive excuse for voting off leading wagons, the overly long somewhat passive-aggressive post to say he's town and the fact that they prompted this JJJ wagon but only just joined it this late.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
Disagree about Owner. I don't think it was a scumslip, as I said before, I believe the mix-up because I did the same thing. Just not in a post. :haha:

The rising Turnip Head suspicion makes me look at the Luna-TH interaction with a more critical eye, and it could be teammate-distancing. Her comment on JJJ doesn't have the same feel to it, I don't get a distancing vibe there. I could see Luna-TH as w/w, but not really feeling the Luna/JJJ w/w. The "preemptive excuse" idea does have some merit as well.

Also dude, learn the vote tages. You can't be opening a "[ vote" without doing it right: "[ vote ]Lunalee[ /vote ]"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Learn the vote tages.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorry to re-berate you on the tags.

Linki: :disappoint: :suspish:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

THE TAGES BILLIAM. LEARN THE DANG TAGES BILLIAM

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:48 am THE TAGES BILLIAM. LEARN THE DANG TAGES BILLIAM
If you say this in a flemmy, sloppy hillbilly accent you'll laugh as much as I did.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:36 am JJJ and TH have their assorted trains. I don't have townreads on either of them, so I don't hate it. I'll see if I can go back and get a detailed read off the day's posts.

Still want to put out there that Nova hasn't checked in, and as such is a fun lynch option. Not necessarily a GOOD lynch option (no way of knowing that), but one that will allow night actions to be taken by a greater number of active players.
I think there were some replacements signed up, so leaving Nova for now wouldn’t be the worst thing.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

As for Snape, he is one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. That means taking the bad with the good, though I feel most are too unforgiving of him because they don't even try to think of things in his shoes, which I attribute due to POV bias from Harry. Living the kind of spy life he had to would make anyone miserable and given his personality and disposition prior to spy life, it's really a feat that he is only as nasty as he is, which is itself a part of keeping up appearances.

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 am also i [VOTE: timmer] aubergine
Why?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Soneji wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:49 am As for Snape, he is one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. That means taking the bad with the good, though I feel most are too unforgiving of him because they don't even try to think of things in his shoes, which I attribute due to POV bias from Harry. Living the kind of spy life he had to would make anyone miserable and given his personality and disposition prior to spy life, it's really a feat that he is only as nasty as he is, which is itself a part of keeping up appearances.
I was pretty sure it was canon that Snape hated Harry for his father, hated Neville for not being the chosen one instead so that Lily would still be alive, and was also a pureblood elitist. (at least to the point that he called Lily a Mudblood)

Perhaps it was one of those "You aren't like other mudbloods" things, which is still bigoted.
I love the character too, but evet after Harry starts being biased TOWARDS Snape, I don't see the guy as being noble. He's still Snape.

That said, the fact that he did harbor all this hate and obsession and misery might make his good acts all the more impressive. The number of times he saved Harry, his willingness to fight and even die for the cause, everything he sacrificed...
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:49 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:36 am JJJ and TH have their assorted trains. I don't have townreads on either of them, so I don't hate it. I'll see if I can go back and get a detailed read off the day's posts.

I think there were some replacements signed up, so leaving Nova for now wouldn’t be the worst thing.
Ah. So it seems. Thanks! ;airguitar:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why?
Took a dump on truth-gate while contributing to it.
ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

What gave it away : the avatar, manner of speech or people's belief that I would no show?
Sadly, I don't know how best to read you. And I might have played the most games with you.

Angels of Ulennia
Favorites 6
RWBY
Favorites 7
Cracking Idea (you were replaced)
In This Town We Call Home
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:00 pm
Why?
Oh yeah. I read that earlier and forgot. Thanks.

How would you compare that to Speed’s reaction to the same exercise?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:03 pm
Sadly, I don't know how best to read you. And I might have played the most games with you.

Angels of Ulennia
Favorites 6
RWBY
Favorites 7

ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:36 am poutanko's emotes do not fall under the picture tell. The emotes are probably from NF. The picture tell is mostly of pictures and music. I'm surprised Negan nearly didn't show up at all this game.
Adding this to the awesome book I'm writing about how garbo Meta is.
Less pictures of Negan might be a sign, but it could just be a personality clash.
[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] I think DH replaced Alles lols.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 pm
Can you read him? I'm asking for a friend. He did one thing I liked in the game that poutanko linked, so maybe that will happen again. But he's really null most of the time. :(
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No I was laughing at "I've played a shit tone of games with you and can't read you worth a damn" coming from the lady that said "I know DH's Meta" after 1 game of incorrectly reading me all game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

shit tone
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:14 pmshit tone
I'mma go eat

ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 pm No I was laughing at "I've played a shit tone of games with you and can't read you worth a damn" coming from the lady that said "I know DH's Meta" after 1 game of incorrectly reading me all game.
You remind me of 2 players I play with on my home site.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:09 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 pm
Can you read him? I'm asking for a friend. He did one thing I liked in the game that poutanko linked, so maybe that will happen again. But he's really null most of the time. :(
Speaking of that game, poutanko linked it as a game where you were scum, but when I looked, you were Independent. Poutanko gave you a Civ read, as I recall, based on that game having you as "scum who didn't tunnel this much". What do you think of that analysis? Also, are you tunneling?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 pm
Why?

Also want to hear this. I think I ripped a fart all over truth gate too. That said, I also farted on Timmer.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 pm
Why?

Didn't really think about it. It's also 2:30am and I'm going to bed, so he gets a pass for sheer dumb luck.

linki: haha yikes
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

OoaLH or Soneji are my top picks atm
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:25 pm OoaLH or Soneji are my top picks atm
Forrrrrr townreads or lynching?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I want to lynch them chuck.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:03 pm

Angels of Ulennia
Favorites 6
RWBY
Favorites 7
Angels of Ulennia - lynched d1 due to an autistic player and some bad play
Favorites 6 - weirdly not that motivated and played more cautious than normal
RWBY - this game was a fucking trainwreck on all levels
Favorites 7 - lolAries
In This Town We Call Home - a bad performance from me

You haven't been in any game with me that was a good game in general or a good performance from me. Not having any meta feel for me off that list of games is to be expected.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I want to go play RDR2 but I also want to be around for EOD

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:30 pm I want to lynch them chuck.
Why Soneji?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:25 pm OoaLH or Soneji are my top picks atm
Why Soneji? *is being ninjaed by speedchuck* I know you've already expressed interest in my lynch, but what has Soneji done that would make you want to lynch him over the other wagons?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

See TH didn't explicitly state he'd moved his vote so....

ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

What do you think of some of the other wagons?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Still want to lynch 3J, but Owner isn’t a bad call either.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:03 pm ColinIsCool - Keeper
DharmaHelper - Beater
insertnamehere - Chaser
JaggedJimmyJay - Seeker
Kylemii - Chaser
Turnip Head - Beater

We don't need #7. Championship.
TH and DH as beaters sounds about right.

*sneer*
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:48 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:30 pm I want to lynch them chuck.
Why Soneji?
He made a post at Long Con that I replied to earlier that looked scummy in its motivations. This also happened right after I threatened to lynch him for chronic not-showing-up-itis, so that also factors into my read.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:59 pm Still want to lynch 3J, but Owner isn’t a bad call either.
Which posts changed your mind?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I could lynch Owner.

Checking over JJJ and TH.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”