Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 42

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 2

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm also pretty damn sure that I already confronted Juliets about this in the last game we played together when she brought it up.

Bit scummy to be using it once again as an excuse to hop onto a bandwagon, with more or less the same wording/justification. Was she hoping I forgot I already debunked this?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Okay, inh is town
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:14 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:50 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:21 am
poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am This Juliet is indeed very polite (and hard to read as people say) Image

Do you mind sharing your own thought @@juliets ? :beer: Anything you find interesting?
Well at the moment I am most interested in Bullzeye, not so much for his vote for Nova because voting a no show on Day 1 has been accepted practice in the past, but more because he posted on Day 1 but his posts were almost all devoid of content. That doesn't feel like civ Bullz to me - he's an outstanding player.
I suck as a civ and take a long time to feel motivated, hence why I tend not to have much to say. I appreciate the compliments but I don't think your assessment of my play is correct tbh.
Bullz, most of my assessment of your play comes from that game (I've forgotten it's name) where you infiltrated my BTSC with OA and convinced us both you were on our side. You even had a fake civ role card. It remains the most brilliant bit of mafia playing I have seen in all my years of mafiaing. Maybe that helps explain my compliment.
I'm literally right here. :pout:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:16 pm Let's be mindful that for an accusation to have substance, the thread itself must have substance. If the latter does not hold, then the substance must be created -- even if it means bullshitting so that something will happen beyond irrelevant Hogwarts fangasms.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall
is mafia. Discuss.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 pm I just read through INH and I don't see any reason to call him a civ. There wasn't a lot there and he seems to be missing after saying he would try to be here more on day 2. Low performing INH in my experience = bad INH. I could see a vote there unless I'm missing some good reason not to.
alrighty now catching up, but literally popped into the most recent page to post about how I'm townreading Kara the most and wishing that JJJ was in one of his moody self-loathing moods instead of his SUUUUUUUUUPATOWN (PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS I SPEAK) moods. Not sure if/how that impacts his alignment, but he's certainly TALKING VERY LOUD, and making GRAND SWEEPING DECLARATIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT THE PROPER WAY TO PLAY MAFIA. It's like he tried posting differently on D1, got a negative response, then reverted back to his standard shtick.

Then, I see this stupid post by Juliets. Juliets, you're a lovely person, and a wonderful fixture in this community, but this is like the second game that you've pushed this weird forced "low-posting INH = bad INH" thing. It's dumb. I'm at a point in my life where my mafia time is limited. I have just finished another game, and started the sign up process for a game that I'm hosting. Yesterday was a holiday. This thread is, in standard Full Job fashion, too damn long. There's no way that I could be whatever the fuck you'd call a "high performing INH" right now. My level of activity is dependent on the length/density of the thread, the amount of games I'm concurrently playing/hosting, and the things happening in my life. Not what alignment I am. So, please kindly stop pushing this idea. It irks me.

Still have like 6 pages to get through. Will continually update with more commentary.

PS: Day 1's are, have been, and always will be random garbage-y crapshoots barring major fuckery.
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:25 pm Okay, inh is town
Nutella is too quick to buy INH's response. I get that he's busy and has limited time for mafia. But when he does have time to post, his content still pings me as not fully genuine. Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but giving commentary on what's happening in the game, giving out fluffy/non reads, defending your own meta, and using the "busy" excuse, however true it may be, just makes me more inclined to suspect that you are scum.
So far INH's reads are Kara is town, JJJ looks a "tad suspicious," and Owner should be lynched.
I currently think Kara looks suspicious, and see no reason to town read him. Sort of agree with the JJJ thing, and disagree that Owner should be lynched.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:16 pm Let's be mindful that for an accusation to have substance, the thread itself must have substance. If the latter does not hold, then the substance must be created -- even if it means bullshitting so that something will happen beyond irrelevant Hogwarts fangasms.
doing thangs that i done do

hearing accusations that i done hear

we playing mafia
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:35 pm MacDougall
is mafia. Discuss.
could be! COULD BE!
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

is mafia. Discuss.
He's too quiet to be mafia. He should be bullying someone into being lynched and then shrugging when they're town. Or if someone else gets lynched, complaining about it.

Right? That's what I remember from the only time I've played with scumMac.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gonna be real fun looking through everyone bending over backwards to defend Owner if she flips bad.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 pm I just read through INH and I don't see any reason to call him a civ. There wasn't a lot there and he seems to be missing after saying he would try to be here more on day 2. Low performing INH in my experience = bad INH. I could see a vote there unless I'm missing some good reason not to.
alrighty now catching up, but literally popped into the most recent page to post about how I'm townreading Kara the most and wishing that JJJ was in one of his moody self-loathing moods instead of his SUUUUUUUUUPATOWN (PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS I SPEAK) moods. Not sure if/how that impacts his alignment, but he's certainly TALKING VERY LOUD, and making GRAND SWEEPING DECLARATIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT THE PROPER WAY TO PLAY MAFIA. It's like he tried posting differently on D1, got a negative response, then reverted back to his standard shtick.

Then, I see this stupid post by Juliets. Juliets, you're a lovely person, and a wonderful fixture in this community, but this is like the second game that you've pushed this weird forced "low-posting INH = bad INH" thing. It's dumb. I'm at a point in my life where my mafia time is limited. I have just finished another game, and started the sign up process for a game that I'm hosting. Yesterday was a holiday. This thread is, in standard Full Job fashion, too damn long. There's no way that I could be whatever the fuck you'd call a "high performing INH" right now. My level of activity is dependent on the length/density of the thread, the amount of games I'm concurrently playing/hosting, and the things happening in my life. Not what alignment I am. So, please kindly stop pushing this idea. It irks me.

Still have like 6 pages to get through. Will continually update with more commentary.

PS: Day 1's are, have been, and always will be random garbage-y crapshoots barring major fuckery.
Nutella is too quick to buy INH's response. I get that he's busy and has limited time for mafia. But when he does have time to post, his content still pings me as not fully genuine. Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but giving commentary on what's happening in the game, giving out fluffy/non reads, defending your own meta, and using the "busy" excuse, however true it may be, just makes me more inclined to suspect that you are scum.
So far INH's reads are Kara is town, JJJ looks a "tad suspicious," and Owner should be lynched.
I currently think Kara looks suspicious, and see no reason to town read him. Sort of agree with the JJJ thing, and disagree that Owner should be lynched.
well gee wilikers, I'm sorry that my opinions aren't enough for you Luna. Not sure where the hell you got the "fluffy non-reads" from. Scumreading JJJ, Owner, and Juliets currently. Townreading Kara, because her responses to folks attacking her sound hella genuine to me. Apologies that my ""busy" excuse" just makes you more inclined to scumread me. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion.

If you want to unduly dismiss everything I've said in this game and view it in the most negative possible light for no other substantive reason other than "I'm a skeptic," then, well, you can certainly choose to do that.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm Gonna be real fun looking through everyone bending over backwards to defend Owner if she flips bad.
If she's bad I don't think her teammates would be the ones "bending over backwards" to defend her. If I were her scummate I'd lean with whichever way was easier, if it didn't seem natural to defend her I wouldn't. But who knows, not all players interact with scummates the same way.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:49 pm If you want to unduly dismiss everything I've said in this game and view it in the most negative possible light for no other substantive reason other than "I'm a skeptic," then, well, you can certainly choose to do that.
sometimes the things you say are exaggerated beyond this spacetime reality to such a degree that i wonder if you are a time traveler from another dimension

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 pm Does this Bullzeye wagon feel too easy to everybody else? No major pushback, getting votes piled up, meanwhile Owner suspicion has died off after a million posts and it still doesn’t sit right with me. Let’s make it a contest.

[VOTE: OWNER] aubergine
You're shit.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 1

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:06 pm Alright, I'm now caught up.

Most of the Day so far has just been two different squabbles over semantics. The whole Epi-Juliets thing has been more or less baffling in its scattershot legitimacy. It's the kind of thing that JJJ usually pushes, except with less actual substance, which makes me a tad sus of JJJ. Then there's the whole Owner/DH thing. It definitely feels like Owner is stuck replaying Firefly, while the rest of us are playing a new game. This regression could be scummy or not, depends on what else Owner decides to bring to the table. So far, I ain't impressed.
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:04 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:02 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:06 pm Alright, I'm now caught up.

Most of the Day so far has just been two different squabbles over semantics. The whole Epi-Juliets thing has been more or less baffling in its scattershot legitimacy. It's the kind of thing that JJJ usually pushes, except with less actual substance, which makes me a tad sus of JJJ. Then there's the whole Owner/DH thing. It definitely feels like Owner is stuck replaying Firefly, while the rest of us are playing a new game. This regression could be scummy or not, depends on what else Owner decides to bring to the table. So far, I ain't impressed.
It's not a regression. It is potentially a meta thing.
Would you trust other people who have played with DH over a ton of games and have seen him as both scum and civ if they were to tell you that you were barking up the wrong tree with your meta characterization of him?
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:02 pm I'm gonna drop a vote on Owner. Her efforts so far just seem disingenuous. Her "read" of DH is unjustified baloney, and her other reads are substance-less.

Hopefully I'll be able to participate more on Day 2, and I want to do some more research into JJJ and TH.

OWNER
I don't get the impression that INH was interested in learning something about Owner's motives in this progression. Instead, it looks like to me like he is giving Owner shit for pursuing an errant thread of suspicion (potentially TMI on DH, to boot) and deciding to participate in her murder when it appears viable. Indeed, the highlighted portion is key: I think his read is hardly justified on her, and his "other reads" do not exist.

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine
Well, that's one reading, Jay. Here's another one: I felt like Owner was choosing to parrot old opinions and scumreads instead of making new ones, and that felt scummy to me. I confronted her on it, and she evaded me. It's Day 1, I was kinda busy, (inb4 HOW DARE HE PLAY THE "BUSY" CARD) and that felt like enough to get me to place a vote on her.

The last sentence is patently false. I have both justified my read on Owner, and provided reads on other people. It's up to you whether you choose to include them in the narrative you're pushing about me or not.

Is this one of those intentionally idiotic and empty cases you push sometimes to see how people react, or is this actually serious? Maybe try using a different font color for your wacky crazy prank cases and your actual "legit" cases.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

is mafia. Discuss.
:shrug:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:50 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:49 pm If you want to unduly dismiss everything I've said in this game and view it in the most negative possible light for no other substantive reason other than "I'm a skeptic," then, well, you can certainly choose to do that.
sometimes the things you say are exaggerated beyond this spacetime reality to such a degree that i wonder if you are a time traveler from another dimension
cool man
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

y'all are awaking SALTY inh

still nowhere near CC123 levels, but give it time.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jay didn't bite on my fake scum read with a sarcastic retort.

Quin bit back with a vote.

Glorfindel did a thing.

Juliets took me seriously bless her heart.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

INH gets upset for being suspected. News at 11.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So my real scum reads are on my laptop ... let me climb out of bed and go get em.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:56 pm INH gets upset for being suspected. News at 11.
:disappoint:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:49 pm

well gee wilikers, I'm sorry that my opinions aren't enough for you Luna. Not sure where the hell you got the "fluffy non-reads" from. Scumreading JJJ, Owner, and Juliets currently. Townreading Kara, because her responses to folks attacking her sound hella genuine to me. Apologies that my ""busy" excuse" just makes you more inclined to scumread me. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion.

If you want to unduly dismiss everything I've said in this game and view it in the most negative possible light for no other substantive reason other than "I'm a skeptic," then, well, you can certainly choose to do that.
Okay, but how do you feel about nutella's quick acceptance that you must be town based on your response?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:53 pmThe last sentence is patently false. I have both justified my read on Owner, and provided reads on other people. It's up to you whether you choose to include them in the narrative you're pushing about me or not.

Is this one of those intentionally idiotic and empty cases you push sometimes to see how people react, or is this actually serious? Maybe try using a different font color for your wacky crazy prank cases and your actual "legit" cases.
No to all of this. Your justification re: Owner was no better than her justification re: DH. It sucked.

Your posts were nearly 100% Owner-centric at the I said that.

Your contributions tend to be complaints instead of substance, so I don’t care what you think of my play.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Glorfindel »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 am
Glorfindel wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 am The scum are Jay, Long Con, Quin, Glorfindel and Kyle.
You have proven yourself adept at identifying mafia when you're civ so I have to seriously consider what you have to say here. What do you see about LC that says he's bad? I have a hell of a time reading him even tho I've played with him for years. And is there anything you would be willing to share about Quin, Glorf, and Kyle? I don't think I've ever seen a bad Glorf so I'd like to know what you see. Thanks for anything you're willing to share.
Forgive me but... :haha: juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
Here’s a thought. If Glor is scum, at least one of these other players is also scum.
Jack, how is Glor being scum relate to the others being scum?
He’s very dismissive of what he shouldn’t give a shit about. If it was just Glor as scum, he’d be okay with a world where Mac actually goes after that crew. But what if there were 3 mafia in that pile? ScumGlor would be worried about that and Glor’s post comes across worried. Like if Mac put me in a five player group and said that was the mafia, I’d ignore it. Glor didnt.
Ooooh, I don't think I would have ever thought about it that way (I'm just terrible at nuance) but it's a perspective I will have to give some thought to. Thanks for explaining.
‘Nuance’, Juliets? Give me a break! I’d have thought you were far smarter than to take that theory seriously. Our buddy Jack gives me the impression of an aspiring Nigerian scam artist with that nonsense. I can’t help thinking he and Mac could be Mafia bros?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Veauxt Bullzeye] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:55 pm Jay didn't bite on my fake scum read with a sarcastic retort.

Quin bit back with a vote.

Glorfindel did a thing.

Juliets took me seriously bless her heart.
I’ll sarcastically retort your entire ass

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 pm

You have proven yourself adept at identifying mafia when you're civ so I have to seriously consider what you have to say here. What do you see about LC that says he's bad? I have a hell of a time reading him even tho I've played with him for years. And is there anything you would be willing to share about Quin, Glorf, and Kyle? I don't think I've ever seen a bad Glorf so I'd like to know what you see. Thanks for anything you're willing to share.
Forgive me but... :haha: juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
Here’s a thought. If Glor is scum, at least one of these other players is also scum.
He’s very dismissive of what he shouldn’t give a shit about. If it was just Glor as scum, he’d be okay with a world where Mac actually goes after that crew. But what if there were 3 mafia in that pile? ScumGlor would be worried about that and Glor’s post comes across worried. Like if Mac put me in a five player group and said that was the mafia, I’d ignore it. Glor didnt.
Ooooh, I don't think I would have ever thought about it that way (I'm just terrible at nuance) but it's a perspective I will have to give some thought to. Thanks for explaining.
‘Nuance’, Juliets? Give me a break! I’d have thought you were far smarter than to take that theory seriously. Our buddy Jack gives me the impression of an aspiring Nigerian scam artist with that nonsense. I can’t help thinking he and Mac could be Mafia bros?
You aren't allowed to suspect me though. It's written in the rules of the site.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:53 pmThe last sentence is patently false. I have both justified my read on Owner, and provided reads on other people. It's up to you whether you choose to include them in the narrative you're pushing about me or not.

No to all of this. Your justification re: Owner was no better than her justification re: DH. It sucked.

Your contributions tend to be complaints instead of substance, so I don’t care what you think of my play.
Now you listen to me.

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchet-man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you JaggedJimmyJay.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So let me just open this here Google doc that is called "Hoo Bad" and see what wine drunk Mac thought about the game.

Bullzeye = Meh
LC = Scrotum
Lunalee = Scummmm
Nutella = scummmmm
Lapluie = LOL scum probs
Timer - baddd

There we have it folks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Though I literally did indeed have wine, in front, of ... me. Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It would appear that wine drunk mac's overuse of the letter m there indicates that he was fairly inspired by the idea of nutella and lunalee being Mafia. Yes, quite indeed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LC = scrotum ... I am not entirely sure what that means.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:55 pm y'all are awaking SALTY inh

still nowhere near CC123 levels, but give it time.
That reminds me. Fuck the button.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I AM THE AVATAR OF TOWN'S DEFEAT
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

mfw I forget that that engaging with JJJ when he suspects you is more or less pointless, since due to the warped mafia code he plays by, he'll only respond to attempts at baddie-hunting.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Steve is town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Yeah. This is bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Now you listen to me.

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchet-man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you JaggedJimmyJay.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:05 pm LC = scrotum ... I am not entirely sure what that means.
I've been called out as scum before but I gotta say, I've never been called out as scrotum before.

Must mean I'm a better mafia player than [mention]Long Con[/mention] :slick:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Okay, but how do you feel about nutella's quick acceptance that you must be town based on your response?
Not great in the context of her quick condemnation of me earlier. Then again, you were the one who started the whole condemnation conga, based on my dastardly practice of providing commentary on the thread.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Can you unpack that scrotum read, Mac?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

I've only got a second, but a quick skim tells that Bullzeye may be getting set up for a lazy day 1 vote. I'll be able to properly catch up tonight, but for now, that's a development I'll be studying .
My siggie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:19 pm Can you unpack that scrotum read, Mac?
I'll unpack your scrotum if you're not careful.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

For real though Lunalee is hecka scum
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

timmer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:21 pm I've only got a second, but a quick skim tells that Bullzeye may be getting set up for a lazy day 1 vote. I'll be able to properly catch up tonight, but for now, that's a development I'll be studying .
Sounds like tmi but ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I find it funny when people say things like "Bullzeye is getting set up for a lazy lynch" or "this wagon feels too easy" more than 24 hours out from the actual lynch. Heaps scrote behaviours.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:19 pm Can you unpack that scrotum read, Mac?
I'll unpack your scrotum if you're not careful.

Return to “Previous Jobs”