Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 10

Post by S~V~S »

If she targeted Hulk, say, on an odd night, why would she not get his kill, even if it was not his night?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

i am sure Faraday will answer my question tonight, he always does. Lets see what he says before we jump to conclusions. She may not have known for sure she had a bad killer, just a killer.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:i am sure Faraday will answer my question tonight, he always does.
I don't think parenchyma gymnosophist back tonight.

rutilant let's talk.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:@ Faraday~ if a mimic role targets a killer on a night they don't kill, would she still get to use that power?
No. The powers would remain tied to their nights.

And Trish used a Canadian flag because Trish is Canadian. That's all I have to say about the night post.
:)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Lizzy »

Uhm... why am I still dead? :evileye:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@ Faraday~ if a mimic role targets a killer on a night they don't kill, would she still get to use that power?
No. The powers would remain tied to their nights.

And Trish used a Canadian flag because Trish is Canadian. That's all I have to say about the night post.
:)
Thanks Faraday :)

Then I do not know why Mongoose did not make any case unless she made the same assumption I did. I don't think I would have made that assumption were it my role, but we all miss things. The two kills she could have targeted night seven killed again night nine, or attempted to, so even if double targeting were allowed, Lizzy is not HHH or the corp killer.

The baddie vote control role is on the team that did not kill, and even so, that is a silent control, the mark does not know their vote was changed.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Lizzy wrote:Uhm... why am I still dead? :evileye:
This tbqh
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Turnip Head wrote:
This tbqh
:zombie: :hugs:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
This tbqh
Maybe we should just open the zombie bar and sing zombie ballads. :wine:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
This tbqh
I am kinda surprised no one has opened one yet in the OT forum.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

S~V~S wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
This tbqh
I am kinda surprised no one has opened one yet in the OT forum.
That's because we only like to drink on topic k :wine:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Drinking is srs bsns, yes
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

S~V~S wrote:Drinking is srs bsns, yes
turte :martini: hic
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

I htin k the porterr I had was poisotned, I only had tow (")2 and it geve me headache. :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

How are we feeling about A person? Epi pointed out a couple of posts that sounded to epi a bit "forced" a few pages ago. (Did I sum up your thoughts on it well enough epi?)

He hasn't voted the last 2 lynches despite being around. I've had a general blendy vibe coming from him the whole game.

DP may be an interesting choice.

What says everyone?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

i think epi being insanified again the day DP's computer started working again to be a bit odd. I also found A Persons explanation for not voting rang false, as he was in here and I left after the poll ended, but before the post went up, and he was still lurking. Although, tbh, I have been kept signed in on my phone when i was no longer on. Too circumstantial, IMO.

DP, not so much.

Everyone else must know something i don't about Devin. i think he's bad, but apparently no one else does, they agree with MP.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I don't know a lot about devin at all. TBH, he's VERY hard for me to read. I know you've suspected him from the beginning and that makes me take pause, but honestly, I don't remember outside of the fact that MP was sooo insistent that he was civ, why you are convinced devin is bad. It's a case I'm totally willing to revisit, I just need some reminders.

That said, I don't know why devin is so convinced you are bad either. Outside of the fact that you've been gunning him all game. :shrug:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

And - you make a solid point re: DP - I'd like the porc to come talk and defend or something since his laptop miraculously works again but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Yea I'm looking at a person , devin and DP this lynch.

A person because he has been around and not talking then not voting. He has been super blendy this whole game and it makes me nervous.

Devin because he started by following epig blindly then flipped on him when mongoose came back civ. He also has been pushing a SVS vote without giving a reason except the " dance" that's been going on between SVS and Epig .

Dp because I just have a bad vibe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bea, these were my initial pings with Devin, and he has done nothing since to make me feel better. I thought turnipHead hit the nail right on the head about Devin.
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Speaking of bloodthirst, it eeks from every pore of this post:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Now that I am caught up!!! I'm not sure about Mongoose. I feel like every time this happens with her we end up roasting a civ goose... But go ahead. I'd be interested in seeing the result :eye:
Devin has seen with his omnipotent mind that Mongoose gets lynched as a civvie for whatever reasons she's being suspected now, but Devin has no qualms with this potentially happening again. Devin only wants results. He doesn't seem to care what those results are. This seems to me an uneasy amount of curiosity.

Other than those posts, not much has stood out to me. I'm trying to get a feel for the player base since there's plenty of people here I've never played with. There's quite a bit of talking in this thread already, though some posts were light on substance and heavy on eye-searing quote-within-a-quote-within-a-quote-within-a-quote boxes.

Although I'm sure this post of mine isn't exactly easy on the eyes either, so I'll stop here.

:fiesta:
Yeah, more than anyone I have been pinged by Devin. I am sorry if he had a bad day~ me too I just got back from a wake, the roads around here are slicker than snot, and i almost had 2 accidents on the way home, and i slipped on the ice and think I am gonna lose at least one fingernail :derp: so i can relate. But hell day aside, Devin tweaks me so I am voting for him.

*Votes Devin*
S~V~S wrote:Sorry Mongoose. People do tend to misunderstand your game :(

Of all the votes yesterday, both for and against mongoose, the one who tweaked me the most was Devin; he sounded like he was absolutely fawning on Epi, then he voted before Epi did? There have been a lot of things going on in this thread, and maybe we can sort them out a bit better. I am looking forward to K4J being able to speak again.
My post here was referring to this series of posts.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Mp, you want my opinion? I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of). As SVS said before, he shook the mighty tree and got some great results. And I want to see more results dammit! Mongoose has been a bit strange (disregarding the OT stuff). AP is the one making me most suspicious of her, though. He is super talkative for the normal Matt (I like this! Unfortunately for him it makes me suspicious of him...).

And almost completely unrelated to those 2 I am highly suspicious of MR. It started off because of the same reason I suspected CBK, especially when he counter-logic'd my logic (before I even posted my logic).... Now I may not be making sense. But, his more recent behavior just seems.... dodgy... I definitely think he is bad, though!

Super Linki: But Epig: I'm not letting it go, either. Whichever one you pick, I will vote for, too!
then he goes and votes before Epi does.

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
At first glance I literally read this as "Just pooping...." :huh: :huh:
:haha:

But I agree with what you are saying, Russti. Completely. The fact that we were both just on a baddie team with her doesn't help her situation..

I will go ahead and vote, too, so I don't forget. Though I said I'd wait for Epi, I can't see him passing a Goose vote today. If he does.... :eye: ;)

*votes*
He has flippy floppied all over the place the whole game. Then he goes and lumps me & Epi together as baddies, after he was making like Epi was the savior. Now he has gone full circle to suspecting me just becasue he does.

Linki~ I would most prefer a Devin lynch. I can also get behind a DP lynch, A Person, I dunno. Like I said, i think being shown as being online does not mean you are. I know he gets the pass for his style more than he should, but :shrug:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ok - so it's general inconsistant beliefs. I get it now. First he was firmly in epi's corner, then when it didn't suit him, you and epi were baddie teammates etc etc etc. that *added* with MP's being insistent that he was civ - I can see where you are coming from.

I'm cool with Devin or DP - I also *really* think at some point we *need* to address the whole WOG thing. I know you, svs, tend to feel that *really* quiet players are likely civ as they don't have a team to edge them on or beg for replacement but I think this point needs thinking out:

IDK if DF allows group pm's, but my issue with her is that she's still in this game without a single post or vote the whole game. I replaced in for someone and it *wasn't* the person without a single vote or post the whole game. This makes me think that perhaps she is a baddie and whomever is on that baddie team is allowed to send in her night actions.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

Go for it!! I can't balance 2 games anyway :D

I'm not the only one who's been flippy floppy. But I see why I would look suspicious to you, SVS.

I will only say the following in my defense:
1. I was convinced by Epi's case against Mongoose and voted before him because I didn't want to forget about it later after getting off of work, and because I had convinced myself that Epi was going to vote for Mongoose anyway (which he did didn't he?? Yes is the answer to that). Normally I wouldn't turn on someone immediately following the lynch of a civ. But the reasons Epi gave for his giant case against her, for the delay of his vote, and finally for his mongoose vote made me feel betrayed, and like I had been manipulated into voting for a civ (the latter is most definitely true).
So let me ask you this? What would you have done in my shoes?

2. As for your initial ping on me regarding CBK: I was right about her being a "non-civ" on Day 1, wasn't I?

3. I was right about BWT and was the first to vote for him.

4. And finally, I appreciate MPs defense of me early on in the game. But do you really think he would go that far out of his way to defend a teammate?

I will leave you to make your decision. I'm ok either way :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

And - I know - "the board saying your online" doesn't mean you *are* online - but it means - at the very least you WERE online. And once again - my page is showing A person as online - and there's plenty to talk about - I hope he chimes in. :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I guess i have issues this late in the game voting for someone i have no opinion on, it feels too much like low poster to me. Plus I absolutely hate it when people base things on thread lurking~ at least they are visible. lots of invisible people lurk, too. This is why i pretty much stay invisible all the time unless I am hosting or modding.

And Devin, yeah I can see MP do that.

Not sure what i am going to do, but i have no need to do it now.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

does no opinion on mean Matty or WOG? or both?

I get your about lurking too - I really do. And that said, if someone wants to lurk they also have just as you and I do - the option to be completely invisible.

I'm not saying Matty is bad soley because he's obviously logging onto the site but not posting, more expressing frustration because well.... there's only so many talkers in this game left alive and how are we ever supposed to decide who to vote for if people don't talk more?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

And devin - I appriciate the defense - but again, I'd like some more as to why - outside of the fact that she's been gunning for you since the beginning are you so sure that svs is bad? From your post, I'd believe a vote for epi first. It sounds like he's the guy you think is bad. I don't see the svs suspish. I've read her as pretty firmly civ the whole game.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

The thing thats weird about a person's lurking is right before the night phase was over he was on and off and after the night post was put up he checked thread for a few mins then got off again.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:does no opinion on mean Matty or WOG? or both?

I get your about lurking too - I really do. And that said, if someone wants to lurk they also have just as you and I do - the option to be completely invisible.

I'm not saying Matty is bad soley because he's obviously logging onto the site but not posting, more expressing frustration because well.... there's only so many talkers in this game left alive and how are we ever supposed to decide who to vote for if people don't talk more?
I was talking about A Person. Re WOG, I believe it was you that asked why one person was replaced, but not WOG? My guess is that the person you replaced asked for a replacement, WOG probably has not even phoned in. I think that she, like Dex (who self voted again :( ), are probably civvies. A Person, I really don't know. I don't specifically think he is bad, but I don't specifically think he is not, either, and by this stage I should have a feel for most people who are participating.

On the other hand, i think it is likely that DP is bad. I think it likely that Devin is bad. I would prefer to vote for one of them. But with so many people not talking, I won't say "no way".
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote: And Devin, yeah I can see MP do that.
I know it's easy for you to say that in this scenario. I would say it in your shoes, too. But consider this: MP has gone out of his way countless times to throw his teammates under the bus. He typically does that as soon as the opportunity arises. In this case, if I was on his team, it would have been much smarter for him to throw me under the bus rather than defend me. The only reason I can see for him defending me the way he did is he legitimately saw me as a civ and, had I been lynched, he would have benefited greatly from my early death.

You also ignored my question in the previous post.

Linki: I think both of them are bad still. It would have looked really good for Epi had SVS been lynched rather than CBK and flipped baddie. Now suddenly I'm the only one voting for SVS so far? I saw nothing to convince me to change my vote. I now suspect Bass, as well. I don't trust him/her(sorry :p ) anymore either. And no, I'm not evading the question. I am convinced that SVS is bad based on my gut feeling. I just don't have the ability to build a case on her/them.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am sorry, I did miss it, in your shoes, I would have done what i did and voted for the person I believed in my heart was bad, and not relied so much on what other people said. Sometimes stepping away from the suspicions of others and developing your own can give you clarity.

And tbh much of the reason people voted for me last time was that bass claimed he made a mistake and meant to vote for CBK, and there was some misunderstanding of how a role worked. Once the host cleared that up, suspicion of me made less sense. As least as far as i know, perhaps Epi might vote for me again. I am not 100% sure what he was trying to get at last night. He was insanified, i had a few glasses of wine, lol. Not the most productive conversation.

So tell me, did you only vote for me rather than Epi becasue you felt I was more lynchable?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Last lynch I would have voted cbk instead of svs if I knew what DF said about the power being mimicked and not stolen.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh, lol, thats right, I forgot, I had it backwards. i knew there was a mistake in there somewhere.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I know it's easy for you to say that in this scenario. I would say it in your shoes, too. But consider this: MP has gone out of his way countless times to throw his teammates under the bus. He typically does that as soon as the opportunity arises. In this case, if I was on his team, it would have been much smarter for him to throw me under the bus rather than defend me. The only reason I can see for him defending me the way he did is he legitimately saw me as a civ and, had I been lynched, he would have benefited greatly from my early death.

Linki: I think both of them are bad still. It would have looked really good for Epi had SVS been lynched rather than CBK and flipped baddie. Now suddenly I'm the only one voting for SVS so far? I saw nothing to convince me to change my vote. I now suspect Bass, as well. I don't trust him/her(sorry :p ) anymore either. And no, I'm not evading the question. I am convinced that SVS is bad based on my gut feeling. I just don't have the ability to build a case on her/them.
I've had a pretty civ feeling about bass as well....so um...yea...

I can't follow anyone else's gut but my own and my gut has me thinking svs is a civ this game.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I'm a him and I said I messed up if I would have waited for DF to answer the question about how the night power worked then I would have went with CBK who I was pushing all day. I switched because I think voting super early instead of talking about things with everyone is super suspicious to me and I did know that Eddie could mimic the person power.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Voted *Dex* again.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:I am sorry, I did miss it, in your shoes, I would have done what i did and voted for the person I believed in my heart was bad, and not relied so much on what other people said. Sometimes stepping away from the suspicions of others and developing your own can give you clarity.

And tbh much of the reason people voted for me last time was that bass claimed he made a mistake and meant to vote for CBK, and there was some misunderstanding of how a role worked. Once the host cleared that up, suspicion of me made less sense. As least as far as i know, perhaps Epi might vote for me again. I am not 100% sure what he was trying to get at last night. He was insanified, i had a few glasses of wine, lol. Not the most productive conversation.

So tell me, did you only vote for me rather than Epi becasue you felt I was more lynchable?
I will try to respond to the paragraphs in order. So you don't believe that I believed in my heart that Epi was good, and that he had a legitimate, trustworthy case on Mongoose that made perfect sense to me?

I believe that bass meant to vote for you, and that his mistake was saying that he voted for CBK. As far as I know he said nothing to the effect of "I meant to vote for CBK instead of SVS."
Yeah, I'm not sure what Epi is getting at either. But I assume you mean that he was still insanified last night as in 1/11 and not Night 9. He was pretty sane when he voted for you Day 9.

Both of you are lynch worthy, imo. But I am not having luck at all with my votes this game (the obvious exception being bird) I vote one way and the rest vote another way. I don't think it will be any different today. But to answer your question, Yes.

Linki: ignore the Bass section of my post :p Thank you for correcting me before I could make the error.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Vompatti wrote:Voted *Dex* again.
You are killing me, man.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Vompatti wrote:Voted *Dex* again.

why?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

A Person (cypher)
Bass_the_Clever
Bea
Devin the Omniscient (voted SVS)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis
Sorsha
SVS
Vompatti (voted Dex)
wrathofgod (won't vote)
Zany Dex (self voted)

Six of us who have not already voted are likely to vote, counting DP~ so maybe that should be five. AP may or may not. We are down to the wire. I feel most confident of a DP or Devin lynch~ if i do start taking votes, I will vote AP if i have to to save myself, since i really do not know if he is civ or not. I will not break my ass to actively save Dex, but i find it unlikely he is bad. He mostly says that "OMG I AM SO BAD" stuff when he is a disinterested civ, he just does not talk at all when he is a baddie or lets his teammates lynch him for cred. Which does make Vomps votes for him kinda more intriguing.

Linki~ i asked you if you read the thread after the last lynch, Devin. The host posted some clarifications that made Epis suspicion of me notch down, although i am not sure what he is thinking today. He might vote for me again, i really don;t know.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:A Person (cypher)
Bass_the_Clever
Bea
DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis
Sorsha
SVS
Vompatti (voted Dex)
wrathofgod (won't vote)
Zany Dex (self voted)

Six of us who have not already voted are likely to vote, counting DP~ so maybe that should be five. AP may or may not. We are down to the wire. I feel most confident of a DP or Devin lynch~ if i do start taking votes, I will vote AP if i have to to save myself, since i really do not know if he is civ or not. I will not break my ass to actively save Dex, but i find it unlikely he is bad. He mostly says that "OMG I AM SO BAD" stuff when he is a disinterested civ, he just does not talk at all when he is a baddie or lets his teammates lynch him for cred. Which does make Vomps votes for him kinda more intriguing.

Linki~ i asked you if you read the thread after the last lynch, Devin. The host posted some clarifications that made Epis suspicion of me notch down, although i am not sure what he is thinking today. He might vote for me again, i really don;t know.
I will save successfully.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

He is apparently going to save you... And I reread everything. I stand by my vote like I said before. I am confident in my suspicions. But if Epi is telling the truth, it won't matter if EVERYONE ALIVE votes for you.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What the hell are you talking about? How do you take that meaning from what he posted? From the questions I think he was asking me last night, i thought he still suspected me, tbh.

Telling the truth about what?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Can you be direct, please?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Bass_the_Clever
Bea
DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis
Sorsha
SVS
Vompatti (voted Dex)
wrathofgod (won't vote)
Zany Dex (self voted)

Well, I'm going to go watch a movie with my wife. If this is the last thing I post alive in this thread, let it end with: I know who the lie detector is ;)

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Bass_the_Clever
Bea
DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis
Sorsha
SVS
Vompatti (voted Dex)
wrathofgod (won't vote)
Zany Dex (self voted)

am I correct in assuming that you prefer devin to dp?

i'm good either way. I appriciate that devin came in and tried to defend, but I've not been all that impressed with what he's had to say.

I'd still way more like to hear lots more from dp - and vompi and matty -

and dex - well - yea. :( dex. :( it makes my heart sad that a) he gets disinterested so easily and b) he'd actively encourage being lynched as a disinterested civ and c) it feels just against everything I ever loved about dex as a player. :sigh:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:Can you be direct, please?
I thought I was direct. If he is telling the truth about saving you, of course. That is how I have read at least 2 of his posts now.

:sigh: Damn it.

I know who the Lie Detector is ;)

... there.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:He is apparently going to save you... And I reread everything. I stand by my vote like I said before. I am confident in my suspicions. But if Epi is telling the truth, it won't matter if EVERYONE ALIVE votes for you.
wait wot? but now you are off to go watch a movie with the wifey (an activity I encourage, but it's hella ill timed.) - damnit devin - quit being all criptive and just say things.

linki - so your direct is that you know who the lie detector is?

grrrrr....devin you frustrate me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever
Bea
DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis
Sorsha
SVS
Vompatti (voted Dex)
wrathofgod (won't vote)
Zany Dex (self voted)

Well, I'm going to go watch a movie with my wife. If this is the last thing I post alive in this thread, let it end with: I know who the lie detector is ;)
Well, it isn''t you. Personally, i thought it was someone who has died. This person asked a lot of direct questions, and asked for a lot of clarification of things people posted.

And Thanks so much for your vague accusations and subsequent refusal to back them up ;)

Linki@ Bea~ No, I would be just as happy with DP. We have not seen an insanification in days, and if he was the civ role that rotates an insanification, this would be the wrong day for that. So the baddie insanifier got Epi, IMO. The same day DP returned, lol.

Linki~ if you are saying they are still alive, i don;t believe you :)

...There!
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

SVS bea and vomps are all obvious civvies. I think we should lynch them

Or maybe kill them tonight
a stopped clock is right twice a day
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:He is apparently going to save you... And I reread everything. I stand by my vote like I said before. I am confident in my suspicions. But if Epi is telling the truth, it won't matter if EVERYONE ALIVE votes for you.
wait wot? but now you are off to go watch a movie with the wifey (an activity I encourage, but it's hella ill timed.) - damnit devin - quit being all criptive and just say things.

linki - so your direct is that you know who the lie detector is?

grrrrr....devin you frustrate me.
I think he is trying to imply that he is the lie detector? Like I said, I think the LD is someone who died. They asked a lot of questions, and dissected peoples posts. If Devin was the LD he would have LDed me weeks ago ha ha.

linki~ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a this game is so surreal ha ha ha

Return to “Previous Jobs”