something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 4

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:23 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:19 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:46 am It's possible Quin is town. His actions make more sense if he's town.

I just don't know HOW

I'm reading genuquin, and reality took a crap on my quindar :shrug:
so speed, I am looking at this post and trying to reconcile it with your scum list. This post makes it sound like you are seeing Quin as civ but he's on your scum list - what am I missing?
Have you read day 4?
yes but didn't the reveal of INH at the end of day 4 include something (I'll have to go back and see what) that made Quin seem more town? I want to say Poutanko pointed it out. I thought it explained how his night action could be true. I'll go back and look.
Suppose the mafia only has one player with a patronus.

Since INH had a patronus, that makes anyone else with a patronus town.

Quin claims to have a patronus. If Quin is town, he is telling the truth about this.

Therefore, if Quin is town and the mafia don’t have duplicate powers, Quin is town.

This is the argument Pout puts forth. I’m sure you can see the problem with this reasoning.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:44 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 pm @speedchuck this post is the one I'm thinking about.
poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm Quin should be cleared also unless maf has another member with patronum.
Who says the mafia doesn't have another patronum?

For that matter, if Quin is lying, why does he have to be using a patronum?
Fixed the quote stuff
Yeah this sums up my problem with it. He could easily be lying about what power he even used.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:53 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:46 am It's possible Quin is town. His actions make more sense if he's town.

I just don't know HOW

so speed, I am looking at this post and trying to reconcile it with your scum list. This post makes it sound like you are seeing Quin as civ but he's on your scum list - what am I missing?
Have you read day 4?
yes but didn't the reveal of INH at the end of day 4 include something (I'll have to go back and see what) that made Quin seem more town? I want to say Poutanko pointed it out. I thought it explained how his night action could be true. I'll go back and look.

Quin claims to have a patronus. If Quin is town, he is telling the truth about this.

Therefore, if Quin is town and the mafia don’t have duplicate powers, Quin is town.

This is the argument Pout puts forth. I’m sure you can see the problem with this reasoning.
Yes, I do. So do you think Quin just tossed off that patronus line to timmer (as quoted by JJJ) as a lie? But why? Why say anything unless he is trying to combat what speed said about him visiting LC. The thing I need to nail down is did he toss off that line before or after speed said he visited LC. It seems like he said it before but I need to check.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm

I just don't know HOW

Have you read day 4?

Yes, I do. So do you think Quin just tossed off that patronus line to timmer (as quoted by JJJ) as a lie? But why? Why say anything unless he is trying to combat what speed said about him visiting LC. The thing I need to nail down is did he toss off that line before or after speed said he visited LC. It seems like he said it before but I need to check.
Mm evening he did say it unprompted it's a gambit I could see scumquin doing to come out and say he tried to help the vig to get town cred. Orrr timmer is scum with him and it's part of an even bigger ploy, but I find that pretty unlikely.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ugh evening = even if
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 4

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:44 pmI don't understand the question.

This is the post that started everything. The WHOLE CONTROVERSY is trying to explain this post. The reason I suspect Quin is that I am unable to explain it.
It isn’t merely about what Quin claimed to do and to whom, but also when he claimed it. There was no controversy at this point. That was no need to explain himself or to lie or to do anything at all. But he still said it.

What does that mean to you?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm Yes, I do. So do you think Quin just tossed off that patronus line to timmer (as quoted by JJJ) as a lie? But why? Why say anything unless he is trying to combat what speed said about him visiting LC. The thing I need to nail down is did he toss off that line before or after speed said he visited LC. It seems like he said it before but I need to check.
It was before.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm

I just don't know HOW

Have you read day 4?

I’m not putting forth an argument that Quin is mafia. I’m putting forth an argument that Quin is not mechanically cleared.

Also, mafia do things to do things. They do things to look town or throw town off.

“Why would this player do X if they were mafia” is often accompanied by clearing a scum player in error.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Somebody else propose things for me to naysay.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:44 pmI don't understand the question.

This is the post that started everything. The WHOLE CONTROVERSY is trying to explain this post. The reason I suspect Quin is that I am unable to explain it.
It isn’t merely about what Quin claimed to do and to whom, but also when he claimed it. There was no controversy at this point. That was no need to explain himself or to lie or to do anything at all. But he still said it.

What does that mean to you?
Same thing it's meant to me all this time.

I have absolutely no idea why he would say that as scum. I have my doubts because of this. I can see why Quin would say it as town, if it were truthful, but why take the risk as scum? Why start this whole thing?

I don't know.

That could mean he's town and we just don't have the whole picture. I'm having faith that you guys can figure it out, because obviously I'm dying before Quin. It's not like I'm trying to get Quin lynched over me. I want you to confirm my info, then use the heck out of it.

I suspect Quin because of my information and because he was not forthcoming about his second target, and has dropped off in engagement of the thread after this whole thing started. I have reasons to townread Quin too. Lack of motive. Early Genuquin-ness. The audacity of the claim.

If I was entirely certain that Quin was scum, I wouldn't have spent so much time trying to unravel all this garbage.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:18 pm Somebody else propose things for me to naysay.
Mac is scum because he farted on the vig kills.

Sprityo is town because he doesn't feel any duty to put forth full effort for his team.

Sloonei is town because Owner was town.

Colin is scum because of how quickly the Glorf wagon picked up when the lynch was between Colin and Long Con. (I know this one paints me in shadow and I don't care.)

Have fun.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok so it looks like speed had said that timmer did not target LC, timmer confirmed that and then Quin came in with his patronus line. In between those things Quin also asked speed to share everything he knew but speed had not by the time Quin said to timmer you wasted my patronus. So it's possible Quin realized speed had watched LC - though speed had not said that yet - and so he threw out the patronus line to establish that he had visited timmer instead. But is it probable that Quin realized what speed had done at that point in time? speed asked for Quin to share what he had done and speed would share what he had done and Quin's response was:
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:28 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 pm
timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 pm Why do you think he didn't?
Night actions. Timmer didn't visit Long Con last night.
This is correct. I assumed that any attempt at using my vig would be tampered with, so I used a different item to avoid having an obvious killshot redirected.
god damn it timmer you wasted my patronus
Tell me what you did and I'll tell you what I did
well i know what you did and you know what i did so i reckon nah
So @Quin what did you mean when you said "I know what you did..."

If this has already been asked and answered just direct me there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:18 pm Somebody else propose things for me to naysay.
Mac is scum because he farted on the vig kills.

Sprityo is town because he doesn't feel any duty to put forth full effort for his team.

Sloonei is town because Owner was town.

Colin is scum because of how quickly the Glorf wagon picked up when the lynch was between Colin and Long Con. (I know this one paints me in shadow and I don't care.)

Have fun.
No. He’s town because he’s expecting failure.

No. Townies have teammates too. More of them, even.

I can’t see a flaw in this part.

Also wrong. Nutella and I voted for Glor and Colin has been copped town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Juliets I think quin just meant speed had already claimed his actions so quin is saying he knows that (while speed meant that he could still tell him more, i.e. the other person he saw)

Jack fwiw I actually agree w speed about Colin, he's very much still in my poe despite the cop check
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:31 pm Juliets I think quin just meant speed had already claimed his actions so quin is saying he knows that (while speed meant that he could still tell him more, i.e. the other person he saw)

Jack fwiw I actually agree w speed about Colin, he's very much still in my poe despite the cop check
But I hadn't claimed yet.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I claimed that Timmer did not visit long Con. I could have gotten that information with 2 or 3 different abilities.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It all comes down to Phenon Golden.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ahhh. Hmmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:38 pm It all comes down to Phenon Golden.
That's too long ago for my feeble brain, can you help me out here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:38 pm It all comes down to Phenon Golden.
Agreed. I can't even remember everything thats happened in this game much less one that was so long ago.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Phenon was my first game here. I have emotional memories about it, burning everyone else, making it down to the wire...

Still have NO idea what JoH is talking about.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden was the mafia watcher and was called out for not watching outed power roles like cop and vig and otherwise blatantly not using the watcher power (which is possibly the best townie power in mafia) from a town perspective.

Speedchuck similar to this. Why does a town watcher need to watch Long Con, who is going to attract town cop, blocker and vig type roles, which are more helpful for scum to know?

Town watcher should be watching Timmer so the mafia can’t kill or imperio the likely town vig. Town watcher should be watching Juliets so the mafia can’t kill a confirmed townie or imperio her rez. Town watcher should be watching Jay or DH because they have targets on their back. Or even anyone they think could be town that scum might kill.

Speed watched the only player that he’d never catch a scum player killing, the basically outed goon.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:54 pm
Golden was the mafia watcher and was called out for not watching outed power roles like cop and vig and otherwise blatantly not using the watcher power (which is possibly the best townie power in mafia) from a town perspective.

Speedchuck similar to this. Why does a town watcher need to watch Long Con, who is going to attract town cop, blocker and vig type roles, which are more helpful for scum to know?

Town watcher should be watching Timmer so the mafia can’t kill or imperio the likely town vig. Town watcher should be watching Juliets so the mafia can’t kill a confirmed townie or imperio her rez. Town watcher should be watching Jay or DH because they have targets on their back. Or even anyone they think could be town that scum might kill.

Speed watched the only player that he’d never catch a scum player killing, the basically outed goon.
This is the most sensible take on all this that i’ve read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:54 pm Speed watched the only player that he’d never catch a scum player killing, the basically outed goon.
And his rationale for doing so is identical to Golden's.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:54 pm Speed watched the only player that he’d never catch a scum player killing, the basically outed goon.
Iirc, Golden’s rational was “Whatever, Jack. We can’t all be as smart as you.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:56 pm
Iirc, Golden’s rational was “Whatever, Jack. We can’t all be as smart as you.”
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Please walk me through your strategy for watching those players when you did.
I figured my best strategy was probably finding people who I could confirm as town. At first (with jay) I went for someone I thought the town might help, but since then I've gone with the top three target (in my opinion) for people who might mess with them.

Also, the reason I was trying to keep this quiet is because with this knowledge my role is more or less useless. Keeping the perception I was a standard watcher could have drawn the kill away from others. But obviously that didn't work.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 pm Why did you watch the people that you watched, speedchuck?
Bullz watched you. I can't ask him why. Possibly because town Jay is a possible N1 mafia target. And technically you were! Not that I know what was done.

I watched Long Con because I knew something would happen there, and I could possibly get townfirms or scumfirms out of it. Vigs, protections, etc. It worked, sorta. Quin threw a wrench into things.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 pm Spped
Sloonei
Luna
Quin
Sprit

POE. I think.
This just in: Colin fails to count to 7. :p

I'll be Jay's advocate and ask for two more.
Jack and Mac I guess.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Gotcha. I feel like speed previously justified his choice but this is a very good point.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:58 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Please walk me through your strategy for watching those players when you did.
I figured my best strategy was probably finding people who I could confirm as town. At first (with jay) I went for someone I thought the town might help, but since then I've gone with the top three target (in my opinion) for people who might mess with them.

Also, the reason I was trying to keep this quiet is because with this knowledge my role is more or less useless. Keeping the perception I was a standard watcher could have drawn the kill away from others. But obviously that didn't work.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 pm Why did you watch the people that you watched, speedchuck?
Bullz watched you. I can't ask him why. Possibly because town Jay is a possible N1 mafia target. And technically you were! Not that I know what was done.

I watched Long Con because I knew something would happen there, and I could possibly get townfirms or scumfirms out of it. Vigs, protections, etc. It worked, sorta. Quin threw a wrench into things.
Oh wow.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Once again, I'd rather you guys not tell me how to play. I'm already getting lynched, I don't need to get pissy again about you criticizing my watch target.

Timmer didn't get killed, and if Quin was believed, was targeted by protection.
Juliets didn't get killed, so that was also wrong. I didn't think Rez could be imperio'd, since Imperio USUALLY aims at living targets.
Jay or DH - which one? Turns out NEITHER OF THEM.

You're asking me to give up an near-guaranteed town-vig-firm and probable mafia protect, which I might have gotten that night, to try and guess the mafia kill target? (Never would have guessed Epi, as it turns out.)

Screw you guys. I did what I thought was right and got better results than I would have with anyone else except Juliets, and HOW WAS I TO KNOW SHE HAD A REZ?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TL;DR I made the right decision and you guys all suck at the watcher role and suck more for criticizing me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 pm TL;DR I made the right decision and you guys all suck at the watcher role and suck more for criticizing me.
You keep saying you're being "criticized", which is bunk. You're being suspected. I just showed you a clear record of a mafioso doing exactly what you've claimed to do, and I cannot remember ever seeing a civilian do it.

That doesn't mean your case is closed, but the emotion you're feeding into your posts looks outright fake at this point. Nobody criticized shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 pm TL;DR I made the right decision and you guys all suck at the watcher role and suck more for criticizing me.
You keep saying you're being "criticized", which is bunk. You're being suspected. I just showed you a clear record of a mafioso doing exactly what you've claimed to do, and I cannot remember ever seeing a civilian do it.

That doesn't mean your case is closed, but the emotion you're feeding into your posts looks outright fake at this point. Nobody criticized shit.
You've seen it now, sir. And therefore I will take it as a criticism.

If I thought anything at all was wrong with my chosen target, I wouldn't have outed it. If I was a scum watcher, I wouldn't have claimed it. Not without reason.

I recognize that you guys are treating it like a suspicion, but I'm getting lynched or vigged anyway. As soon as the cop check dropped, I stopped caring about suspicion. All I care about now is my dignity and finding actual scum.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 pmI stopped caring about suspicion.
I once won as a serial killer due at least in part to the fact that I kept insisting this once I had been outed. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 pmI stopped caring about suspicion.
I once won as a serial killer due at least in part to the fact that I kept insisting this once I had been outed. :grin:
Link or it didn't happen. :p
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:19 pmLink or it didn't happen. :p
k

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Neat.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:07 pm ....it's not read
N1 - Bullz
N2 - Colin
I was thinking about this.

poutanko has said that her role has been obliviated, which may indicate that the mafia team had identified her divination [cop] ability. If so, that information could not have been secured until at least Day 2, after N1 actions were resolved.

This would suggest the following:

N1 was less likely to be tampered with than N2. Indeed, for the speedzeye check to have been screwed up, it'd have to reflect either the mafia redirecting poutanko without knowing her role (rather random choice), or performing some manner of swap with Bullzeye (a high-probably vigilante target, yikes).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:35 pm
N1 - Bullz
N2 - Colin
I was thinking about this.

poutanko has said that her role has been obliviated, which may indicate that the mafia team had identified her divination [cop] ability. If so, that information could not have been secured until at least Day 2, after N1 actions were resolved.

This would suggest the following:

N1 was less likely to be tampered with than N2. Indeed, for the speedzeye check to have been screwed up, it'd have to reflect either the mafia redirecting poutanko without knowing her role (rather random choice), or performing some manner of swap with Bullzeye (a high-probably vigilante target, yikes).
:shrug:

It'll be more confusing once I flip. Perhaps Pout should be in the POE at that point.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

N1 - Bullz
N2 - Colin
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:22 pm Some sort of redirection doesn’t seem like it should be out of the question.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:23 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Lynch him. The mafia rezzed INH and could have shenanigans planned, even if unlikely. They weren’t ready to lose speedchuck today.
What’s the evidence against speed?
Pout says she has a cop check on me.
How did I miss this?
What the hell is this, Sloonei?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:41 pm
N1 - Bullz
N2 - Colin
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:22 pm Some sort of redirection doesn’t seem like it should be out of the question.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:23 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Lynch him. The mafia rezzed INH and could have shenanigans planned, even if unlikely. They weren’t ready to lose speedchuck today.
What’s the evidence against speed?
Pout says she has a cop check on me.
How did I miss this?
What the hell is this, Sloonei?
My first comment was about the speedchuck/quin conflict. Note my confusion in another post where poutanko responded to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lol remember when Jay said he forgot I made a case on Long Con but also he had that pretty interesting post about how he was less confident about Long Con and still had his doubts about an LC lynch right on the same page as my case lol wow wild game so far huh.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:00 pm Lol remember when Jay said he forgot I made a case on Long Con but also he had that pretty interesting post about how he was less confident about Long Con and still had his doubts about an LC lynch right on the same page as my case lol wow wild game so far huh.
My suspicion came from his eagerness to jump on any mention of salad and the way he handled Colin's calls for resurrections.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:02 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:00 pm Lol remember when Jay said he forgot I made a case on Long Con but also he had that pretty interesting post about how he was less confident about Long Con and still had his doubts about an LC lynch right on the same page as my case lol wow wild game so far huh.
My suspicion came from his eagerness to jump on any mention of salad and the way he handled Colin's calls for resurrections.
Wow lol thats wild Jay that's pretty crazy my guy wow lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:02 pm
Wow lol thats wild Jay that's pretty crazy my guy wow lol.
:bored:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:55 pm My first comment was about the speedchuck/quin conflict. Note my confusion in another post where poutanko responded to me.
You've been around and seen a lot in this game now. Do you still feel hopelessly behind?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pretty wild how Jay forgot about 2 pages of me going after Long Con when he made that pretty cool and good and fun post about "Maybe LC is bad but maybe not lol IDC I'm so random UWU"

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 pm Pretty wild how Jay forgot about 2 pages of me going after Long Con when he made that pretty cool and good and fun post about "Maybe LC is bad but maybe not lol IDC I'm so random UWU"
I have a way of droning out your posts. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I want this version of DH to play in every game I'm in.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”