Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 4

Post by DharmaHelper »

"I am suspicious of Long Con in case he gets fucked on today and flips bad but also check out this cool and good post of reasons why he's totally not bad lol I'm so random uwu"
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pretty wild how Luna townread Long Con before he got fucked on tho

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

*pulls Colin out of tinfoil POE*
*places Jay into Colin's place*

Continue
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:07 pm "I am suspicious of Long Con in case he gets fucked on today and flips bad but also check out this cool and good post of reasons why he's totally not bad lol I'm so random uwu"
I tend to adhere to a certain trait that we in the business of hunting for bad guys call "thoroughness", and it's really quite a concept. You see, the idea is that you check into all sides of a dialogue and carefully consider the information available before you make a final decision, or moreover influence others on that decision. It's a rather controversial notion I understand, but I really think it can go far if given the chance. :biggrin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:08 pm *pulls Colin out of tinfoil POE*

Continue
spreadsheet updated!
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Who are we missing on the spreadsheet?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone remember that time I made a case against INH and DharmaHelper was like "omg lol is this like a third-party no u??"

wild so wild

:grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:08 pm *pulls Colin out of tinfoil POE*

Continue
spreadsheet updated!
Lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Thanks Jay. I can always trust...

wait.

:stare:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:11 pm Who are we missing on the spreadsheet?
Everyone not named Jackofhearts2005, Sloonei, nutella, speedchuck, ColinIsCool, JaggedJimmyJay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sorry I think juliets posted a list that I forgot to add, so she good

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I have an idea guys.

What if we just lynched and killed everyone except for me?

Then town would win.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:11 pm Anyone remember that time I made a case against INH and DharmaHelper was like "omg lol is this like a third-party no u??"

wild so wild

:grin:
"Case" lol u crazy fam.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

If poutanko was redirected night 1 wouldn't his results have shown someone other than Bullzeye? Or is that not the way it works? Also is Imperio the only thing that could have redirected him? I looked at that dirithingy but couldn't quite figure out how that would work. It would seem odd to me to use Imperio before you even knew what a player's power was because it can only be used one time for each player.

I know I'm asking some nitpick questions but I'm just trying to look at all angles of the Quin/speed thing.

linki yes I did post a list
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:21 pm If poutanko was redirected night 1 wouldn't his results have shown someone other than Bullzeye? Or is that not the way it works? Also is Imperio the only thing that could have redirected him? I looked at that dirithingy but couldn't quite figure out how that would work. It would seem odd to me to use Imperio before you even knew what a player's power was because it can only be used one time for each player.

I know I'm asking some nitpick questions but I'm just trying to look at all angles of the Quin/speed thing.

I asked the host about my watch. Apparently if I'd been redirected to say timmer, I would have seen who watched Timmer, but not that I was watching Timmer. That's what I understood, anyway. So no, the results would have just said SCUM/TOWN afaik.

Scum have secrets. We cannot know what else redirected. Except Diricawl, which you mentioned.

Diricawl would mean that some scum switched themselves with me on night 1, and Pout targeted them instead of me. Not inconceivable. It's the perfect measure against cop checks, trackers, and other info roles.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If I were a scum with a Diricawl, I'd use it on a townie every night I could.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:21 pm If poutanko was redirected night 1 wouldn't his results have shown someone other than Bullzeye? Or is that not the way it works? Also is Imperio the only thing that could have redirected him? I looked at that dirithingy but couldn't quite figure out how that would work. It would seem odd to me to use Imperio before you even knew what a player's power was because it can only be used one time for each player.

I asked the host about my watch. Apparently if I'd been redirected to say timmer, I would have seen who watched Timmer, but not that I was watching Timmer. That's what I understood, anyway. So no, the results would have just said SCUM/TOWN afaik.

Scum have secrets. We cannot know what else redirected. Except Diricawl, which you mentioned.

Diricawl would mean that some scum switched themselves with me on night 1, and Pout targeted them instead of me. Not inconceivable. It's the perfect measure against cop checks, trackers, and other info roles.
Thanks speed - very clear.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 4

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:55 pm My first comment was about the speedchuck/quin conflict. Note my confusion in another post where poutanko responded to me.
You've been around and seen a lot in this game now. Do you still feel hopelessly behind?
No. I have a general pulse, but still not a complete image, and I still don’t have the time to do all the things that I normally would.

I’m just trying to provide pockets of insight whenever and wherever I can. It’d be hopeless for me to try to get a full grasp on this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pretty wild how Glorf/Juliets had a rezz this whole time and the one time it gets used a baddie gets rezzed huh

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm Pretty wild how Glorf/Juliets had a rezz this whole time and the one time it gets used a baddie gets rezzed huh
It's apparently an odd-night only power.

Glorf prolly didn't use it night one because JJJ wasn't dead yet. (or someone of equivalence)

But if you want to explore this, I'm all ears.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm Pretty wild how Glorf/Juliets had a rezz this whole time and the one time it gets used a baddie gets rezzed huh
A 7-player process of elimination pool would be super

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Glorf prolly didn't use it night one because JJJ wasn't dead yet. (or someone of equivalence)

Pretty crazy how Glorf/Juliets didn't use their rezz to bring back TH who was confirmed ciiv lol thats nuts man I'm trippin out.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

This whole time? Glorf could have used it night 1 only because it was an odd night only use, and then I used it the first night I was back in the game, night 3.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm
This whole time? Glorf could have used it night 1 only because it was an odd night only use, and then I used it the first night I was back in the game, night 3.

linki
:shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Pretty crazy how Glorf/Juliets didn't use their rezz to bring back TH who was confirmed ciiv lol thats nuts man I'm trippin out.
I tried to bring back Turnip Head - thats who I targeted. But continue on I need some suspicion.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm I read DH as town, but I also wasn't around for the whole LC lynch thing. If I have a reason to suspect him right now, it's that he refused to talk about his current reads a few moments ago, but whatever, I'll see what he does tomorrow.
Lol so crazy that Hufflepuff McTownslip "reads DH as town" after jumping on Mac/Jay's goose chase huh thats fuckin nuts man wow this game is so wild lol

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm Pretty crazy how Glorf/Juliets didn't use their rezz to bring back TH who was confirmed ciiv lol thats nuts man I'm trippin out.
It was Glorf at the time, and I could totally see him refusing to rez TH. 100%.
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm I tried to bring back Turnip Head - thats who I targeted. But continue on I need some suspicion.
Why do you need suspicion?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm Pretty crazy how Glorf/Juliets didn't use their rezz to bring back TH who was confirmed ciiv lol thats nuts man I'm trippin out.
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm I tried to bring back Turnip Head - thats who I targeted. But continue on I need some suspicion.
Because of the truth meta. Glorf claimed town before I replaced him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:39 pm
I understand this.

Why do you need suspicion? What are you/we supposed to do with it?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hufflepuff

Speedchuck 2.0
Epignosis
juliets 2.0
Sloonei
poutanko
Soneji - civilian

Soneji ain't bad.
Epignosis ain't bad
Juliets 2.0 aint bad
----

Chuckeye
Poutanko
Sloonei

These are your 3 suspects for D5 my people.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 pm
I understand this.

if I'm suspicious I'm less likely to be night killed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:42 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 pm
I understand this.

if I'm suspicious I'm less likely to be night killed.
Oh bless your heart.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:41 pm Hufflepuff

Speedchuck 2.0
Epignosis
juliets 2.0
Sloonei
poutanko
Soneji - civilian

Soneji ain't bad.
Epignosis ain't bad
Juliets 2.0 aint bad
----

Chuckeye
Poutanko
Sloonei

DH, do you think poutanki lied about his cop checks and/or is not a cop at all? Or is there something else about him that is bothering you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP - poutanko

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Speedchuck 2.0
Epignosis
juliets 2.0
Sloonei
poutanko
Soneji - civilian

Soneji ain't bad.
Epignosis ain't bad
Juliets 2.0 aint bad
----

Chuckeye
Poutanko
Sloonei

DH, do you think poutanki lied about his cop checks and/or is not a cop at all? Or is there something else about him that is bothering you?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:47 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Speedchuck 2.0
Epignosis
juliets 2.0
Sloonei
poutanko
Soneji - civilian

Soneji ain't bad.
Epignosis ain't bad
Juliets 2.0 aint bad
----

Chuckeye
Poutanko
Sloonei

:ponder: why are you reluctant to share your "whys"?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I already shared my why's.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@DharmaHelper, can I have four more non-Hufflepuff suspects? I'm doing a thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 pm @DharmaHelper, can I have four more non-Hufflepuff suspects? I'm doing a thing.
You can have as many suspects as you want my guy, that's how mafia works.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 pm I already shared my why's.
oh, so they are back somewhere in your iso. ok cool.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Do you think there are only 4 scum?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:55 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:57 pm
Dude come the fuck on. There's gotta be 5. Sfop spewing nonsense. Try harder.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:57 pm
Dude come the fuck on. There's gotta be 5. Sfop spewing nonsense. Try harder.
Why must there be 5?

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

This is going to be a really long night.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:54 pm
Ok I went back to the point where you brought up your Hufflepuff idea but the only person you mentioned any suspicion of in Hufflepuff is Sloonei. You were asked twice who you thought was bad and you said you'd tell us today. You've done that but I cannot find reasons. Can you point me to the post where you explained your poutanko suspicion? I just don't have time to go back even further in your ISO.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm I read DH as town, but I also wasn't around for the whole LC lynch thing. If I have a reason to suspect him right now, it's that he refused to talk about his current reads a few moments ago, but whatever, I'll see what he does tomorrow.
Lol so crazy that Hufflepuff McTownslip "reads DH as town" after jumping on Mac/Jay's goose chase huh thats fuckin nuts man wow this game is so wild lol
According to you I’m not allowed to play this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 pm
Ok I went back to the point where you brought up your Hufflepuff idea but the only person you mentioned any suspicion of in Hufflepuff is Sloonei. You were asked twice who you thought was bad and you said you'd tell us today. You've done that but I cannot find reasons. Can you point me to the post where you explained your poutanko suspicion? I just don't have time to go back even further in your ISO.
I didn't. I don't currently have a reason to suspect Poutanko, because I haven't read their posts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:10 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm
According to you I’m not allowed to play this game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:10 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 pm
I didn't. I don't currently have a reason to suspect Poutanko, because I haven't read their posts.
ok so your suspicions are based on believing there is a scum in Hufflepuff and those are the people you have left after ruling out the others. Thats my assumption out of this anyway.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”