kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 2]

Post by Elohcin »

johns2jj wrote:Wow, this is going to be very difficult to track people's votes when they can be forced to vote a certain way. And all the +1, ,+2, or +3 votes. This game may be stacked a little for the baddies.
That's what she said.

Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:I am sorry I was scarce yesterday, I was concentrating on my other game after work.

I do understand what people are saying about John~ and his last few responses seem more like there is some baddieism going on. But up to that point, I am not sure why llama was so sure, when in only his second game John behaves similarly to his prior game in which he gave a very good showing. Had i done as well as he and moved from a BTS into a non-BTS situation, I might have tried to look the same since several people were convinced he was a civ in that game, and I had a hell of a time lynching him.

But this could be my own bias~ I am ever paranoid Llama is throwing people under the bus lol.

FZ obviously touched a never somewhere. Don't feel bad, FZ~ someone obviously feared you, it's a mark of respect (or at least that's what I tell myself all the time).

And poor Eloh, what a tacky curse, lol. I find it odd that Eloh would be targeted, though. She had not really stood out to me at all.
That's what she said.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:Linki@ K4J~ yeah, this poll ends at a weird time for me, so I will not be around much either, although i did get caught up on my reading this AM.
That's what she said.

^8 and this is 9
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
johns2jj wrote:I am voting llama unless something else changes my mind. I would rather vote someone less active but I don't have enough evidence for them yet. I am on the fence about lynching people who under participate.
I don't have a grudge against you, I just think your bad, and this post does you no favors.
1. There was no tie (that we know about)
2. Even if there was a tie, and the card czar got to break it, how does me surviving it make me bad? That is a non-sequitur.
S~V~S wrote: I do understand what people are saying about John~ and his last few responses seem more like there is some baddieism going on. But up to that point, I am not sure why llama was so sure, when in only his second game John behaves similarly to his prior game in which he gave a very good showing.
I was never "so sure." He was just my best guess on Day 1. His Day 2 posts have made me more confident that I was on to something though.
That's what she said

I hope this is good enough because I will not be here all day. Off to a field trip with my kids.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
johns2jj wrote:I am voting llama unless something else changes my mind. I would rather vote someone less active but I don't have enough evidence for them yet. I am on the fence about lynching people who under participate.
I don't have a grudge against you, I just think your bad, and this post does you no favors.
2. Even if there was a tie, and the card czar got to break it, how does me surviving it make me bad? That is a non-sequitur.
S~V~S wrote: I do understand what people are saying about John~ and his last few responses seem more like there is some baddieism going on. But up to that point, I am not sure why llama was so sure, when in only his second game John behaves similarly to his prior game in which he gave a very good showing.
I was never "so sure." He was just my best guess on Day 1. His Day 2 posts have made me more confident that I was on to something though.
That's what she said

I hope this is good enough because I will not be here all day. Off to a field trip with my kids.
That's what she said.

One more for good measure. Hey, nobody said I couldn't quote myself.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That's what she said

That's what she said.

One more for good measure. Hey, nobody said I couldn't quote myself.
That's what she said.

12 Haha, and that one because I couldn't help myself.
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 20

Post by johns2jj »

No civ can lock into a power AFAIK without three awesome points. No one should be able to have 3 awesome points yet. To survive a lynch you have to be bad, or have hidden votes against you allowing the lynch to fall on another. If the lynch actually should of fallen on another then my vote is misplaced but I believe I am not acting in error. Only time will tell one way or the other.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Dom »

I'm gonna vote jj for now. I don't know what I'm doing for today yet (I'm spending the day with my aunt). I don't want to miss the vote. I just se egis Shawshank game coming through. I have suspicion against llama too, but I'm really not sure we're seeing his baddie game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Hedgeowl »

johns2jj wrote:No civ can lock into a power AFAIK without three awesome points. No one should be able to have 3 awesome points yet. To survive a lynch you have to be bad, or have hidden votes against you allowing the lynch to fall on another. If the lynch actually should of fallen on another then my vote is misplaced but I believe I am not acting in error. Only time will tell one way or the other.
Reading through the roles I have to agree with this. No civ had received card powers yet, so how could a civ possibly have prevented this lynch? There are multiple baddies possibilities, but this cant have been a tie because the card czar would decide correct? No one died, so it has to be a lynch surivival which based on roles screams baddie to me.

If I am missing something obvious please let me know and I will reconsider. I didnt play shawshank, so I cant judge jj on his style as yet. However, I find his logic to be correct.

Votes Llama
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Well I don't like the looks of this one bit.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

johns2jj wrote:No civ can lock into a power AFAIK without three awesome points. No one should be able to have 3 awesome points yet. To survive a lynch you have to be bad, or have hidden votes against you allowing the lynch to fall on another. If the lynch actually should of fallen on another then my vote is misplaced but I believe I am not acting in error. Only time will tell one way or the other.
Then the only person who should have been able to affect votes at the end on the first day was dharma, and that's because he was the card czar. That might not matter though, because even if there were a tie, somebody would have had to be lynched. Why are you convinced that surviving a lynch makes you bad? I'm convinced the other way around, but I'm also under the impression that nobody had any special role on D1 and it was merely a game mechanic that allowed him to survive.

If roles were enabled on D1, then I could see him being bad, because the only way to avoid the lynch would be if he was "Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog." That's the only role I can find that allows escape from lynches.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:Well I don't like the looks of this one bit.
I know, I am sorry. I hate voting for you, especially early. :hugs:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Well I don't like the looks of this one bit.
Circumstantial evidence?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good thing we can change votes huh?

It was in fact a tie.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 1]

Post by reywaS »

I have found myself agreeing with a lot of what llama has said. Especially this:
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, if it makes you feel any better, I am much more confident that I put my vote in the right place yesterday by selecting John (I know I changed it, but that was purely self-defense.) One of the things I find most suspicious is someone deliberately trying to craft their vote record to convey as little info as possible. I expect I will be voting for him again tomorrow.
Actually, it doesn't :p I don't see what you're seeing in John. How exactly is he crafting his vote record to do what you're suggesting he's doing?
Civvies use vote records to track down baddies. Whenever someone deliberately avoids allowing his vote record to provide useful information, as John outright stated he was doing, it smells of baddie tactics to me. Civvies vote for those they think are bad. Baddies vote in ways that cannot be used to track them down later.
In my experience civvies don't worry about their voting record and how it looks to everyone else. That is a baddie thinking process. :shrug: Civvies try their best to vote and lynch baddies regardless of how it makes them look.

A lot of jj's posts today seem down right odd to me as well.
I don't understand your logic here. Perhaps I am missing something, but if you are convinced llama is bad why would you hope to put your vote elsewhere?

The only thing I see pointing to llama possibly being a baddie is the lynch survival thing, but I don't think we can just say, "Oh, he survived a lynch, so he MUST be bad." There are a lot of moving parts in this game, and I don't think that alone condemns him.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

The difficulty I'm having is that I can't explain how I survived. I looked over the roles again and I confess I don't see how it happened. I can only assume thta there are game mechanics I don't know about, which wouldn't surprise me coming from boo.

I guess the only thing I'll say is: doesn't the NK of FZ look a little too convenient? That is not something I ever would have done if bad, and it looked to me like a blatant attempt to make me look bad by targeting someone who had been a vocal critic of me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I panicked and randomized between llama and Sorsha and from reading back and reading the most recent comments of the two I'm starting to think my random pick screwed up :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Good thing we can change votes huh?

It was in fact a tie.
Was it a tie? Epi posted votes and it showed 4 for llama and 3 for sorsha i believe. What am I missing?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Unless boo lied to me and made me break an imaginary tie :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Unless boo lied to me and made me break an imaginary tie :P
XD oh, ok. Thanks! So you broke a tie and no one died! Why....that still makes me think Llama is likely bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

DH: Are you saying you broke the tie in favor of lynching Sorsha? Or am I misunderstanding?
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Flyin' High wrote:DH: Are you saying you broke the tie in favor of lynching Sorsha? Or am I misunderstanding?
I broke the tie in favor of lynching llama.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Ah, thanks. I need to work on my reading comprehension skills. :coffee3:
ImageImage

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Sorsha »

DharmaHelper wrote:I panicked and randomized between llama and Sorsha and from reading back and reading the most recent comments of the two I'm starting to think my random pick screwed up :P
So you think you should have picked me? Why?

I see what other players are saying about llama and how it makes him look bad, what I am concerned about too is the knowledge that a few other players had that there was in fact a tie... Nothing in the host post had said anything about it or made us think there was one so I am thinking these players had btsc with one another. Or with DH who was the tie breaker.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Your comments regarding this tie business seem a little aggressive, to me. A little manufactured as well.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Seem aggressive? I'm asking questions....

And can you explain to me how MR and john seem to have both known that there was a tie?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Lol... I just re-read my own posts and I see no way how you can think they are actually aggressive. Can you find one in particular you thought was aggressive and point out what seems so offensive about it?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:The way you worded that post makes it sound like you thought/knew it was a tie.

And you are the second one to bring up the possibility of a tie in the lynch. And I find that weird... I have to look back and see who the other person was. I think it was MR. Yeah... It was MR.
This just seemed like an aggressive way to respond to speculation. Not aggressive "Mean", but aggressive "overzealous". :shrug:

And then immediately after I bring you up, you're all "Wouldn't it be something if the people bringing up the tie possibility have BTSC with DH the card Czar and that's how they knew."

Smells fishy to me is all I'm sayin'

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by reywaS »

Sorsha seems to be jumping to conclusions rather than asking questions IMO.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What I was trying to get from John was an answer to why he thought/knew it was a tie. The wording in his post made it sound like he KNEW it was a tie but I wanted to make sure I wasn't misreading his intention. I'm not satisfied with his answers about it and think he is bad, I think with MR.

I didn't think they had btsc with you until you said something today about me being aggressive. I saw THAT as a way for you to defend john and/or MR.

Linki- how do you explain players knowing there was a tie when there was no in thread indication of it Rey?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well now we're getting into NO-U territory, so. Hm.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Oh whatever. I'm done with this. I have things to do and no time to sit around today being attacked for every fucking thing I say.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Your comments regarding this tie business seem a little aggressive, to me. A little manufactured as well.
Only a few more hours 'til the deadline, and we only just found out there was a tie. I don't think that aggressiveness is the issue here, we need to know the information to make the right decision.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Your comments regarding this tie business seem a little aggressive, to me. A little manufactured as well.
Only a few more hours 'til the deadline, and we only just found out there was a tie. I don't think that aggressiveness is the issue here, we need to know the information to make the right decision.
I've been rather busy with other games. I do apologize for not jumping in sooner

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:Oh whatever. I'm done with this. I have things to do and no time to sit around today being attacked for every fucking thing I say.

:huh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll be back on in a couple hours to vote. My current thoughts are to vote john, but I'm going to do a reread before anything.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Voting Sorsha so I don't forget. I may change this later, but at the minute I'm not digging her inquiry into the tie nor her responses afterwards.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Sorsha wrote:Seem aggressive? I'm asking questions....

And can you explain to me how MR and john seem to have both known that there was a tie?
Wait, I missed that. Others commented on a tie when we didnt it fact know that? This is highly suspicious and a mega slip if true.

I couldnt have time to outline it now, but if someone else could review that please do.

also, DH, there was nothing aggressive or overzelaous in Sorshas comments that I saw, so.. :ponder: Whats up? No u is frankly one of the lamest passive-agressive bullshit comments of all time. (can you tell I dont like it? ;) )

Linki for realz? :eye:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Seem aggressive? I'm asking questions....

Wait, I missed that. Others commented on a tie when we didnt it fact know that? This is highly suspicious and a mega slip if true.

I couldnt have time to outline it now, but if someone else could review that please do.

also, DH, there was nothing aggressive or overzelaous in Sorshas comments that I saw, so.. :ponder: Whats up? No u is frankly one of the lamest passive-agressive bullshit comments of all time. (can you tell I dont like it? ;) )

Linki for realz? :eye:
Matter of opinion I guess. You don't see it as overzealous or aggressive, but then again she's not trying to connect people to you based on speculations :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm going with Johnny boy.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

I thought there was a tie based on my only previous game where ties led to no lynch.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 1]

Post by Flyin' High »

I went back to pull the posts on MR and john that Sorsha was talking about to see for myself how this tie conversation initially began.
Mister Rearranger wrote:I like the changeable vote thing. Wouldn't want to see it in every game, but in a zany one like this, it feels right. :)
FZ. wrote:Haha, why do we even bother voting. I really hope you are a civ, llama.

And that would be quite an interesting mafia game :srsnod:
I wouldn't hope that. It paints quite a target on him for baddies if that's the case. And if he's bad, based on the roles that can avoid lynches and how they can do it, he's likely vulnerable to the next lynch.

@boo: Will ties result in no lynch? Or will the lynch be randomized?
This was the post by MR asking boo how ties would be handled which makes it possible he knew the lynch was a tie and wanted to know how it was broken.
johns2jj wrote:
FZ. wrote:
johns2jj wrote:I did not no vote because it seems some hosts may react to that. I would rather not miss out on anything because I did not vote.
What do you think about llama's suspicions? Would you agree with him if it were someone else and not you?
I think he may have a grudge against me for how I played in the last game but I can't be for sure. He tends to make passable arguments for those he votes for but as admitted by himself he has lately been lynching civs. I do not know anyone's play style well enough to believe anything they say yet but if you feel he has made a good enough case than I can't dissuade you. I think he is most likely bad because he survived the kill when in this game someone breaks ties.
This appears to be the first post where john makes it seem like he knew there was a tie before anyone said anything about the possibility of a tie. Then Sorsha asked if there was a tie and john proceeded to make about 3 further posts on ties.

However, other than the penis envy prize, was there a way for a player to have access to an additional vote Day 1 that makes them likely to have been bad? Reading through the roles there is the person who starts with -2 votes and then night powers which cause vote manipulation, but I didn't see someone whose vote is worth 2.

I see Sorsha's case is that it appears both MR and john may have known about the tie in advance which can be indicative of teammates. I can't decide if MR's question means he knew there was a tie, or was genuinely curious how future ties would be handled?

Regardless, I am still wary of john for the reasons I've previously stated. I'm going to place my vote on john now but am curious to read other people's perspectives on this discussion and others.
ImageImage

johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

I also went back and restated my stance after I realized a bit more about the roles. About the wanting to go after someone who posts more you would have to see the conversation earlier in the thread about how the most vocal get lynched even if they are not bad but because they are in sight and on the mind. It is a catch 22 and even though I don't like it it definitely helps me see that the more active I am the more likely I am to be lynched no matter my affiliation.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

First of all, Eloh, I think you're having too much fun there. So naughty. :eek:

Second, DH's sudden revelation is making me rethink my vote (never a good thing, since, as we know, most DH sudden revelations are LIES. :evileye:

Third, I can't access the first page of the thread at work because of the filter ( :haha: ), so I am going to wait until I get home to vote. There's something I want to look at. Unless someone is kind enough to copy the bad guy roles from boo's from page to this page of the thread. Please? :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

johns2jj wrote:I thought there was a tie based on my only previous game where ties led to no lynch.
Ok, I searched the word tie in the forum and sorsha was the first to note this originally about your post and also MR. I havet found MRs comment yet. I would understnd your confusion but not MRs unless I can see what he actually said.

I completely see her point that the only one who would have known it was a tie was DH and boo. In fact as Card Czars are we even supposed to say?

Linki thx FH

Agreed it doesnt look good for jj. MR in fact could have been an innocent question, but would follow up there depending on jj. Bukkake also messes with votes if they vote for someone, so also important.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Trump Cards (4): Here there be BTSC. Once in the game, each baddie subgroup can take the awesome point in a round (must pick which teammate gets it). The Card Czar of that round will not even pick a winner. The use of this ability must sent in during a day period (and it goes through during a night). SECRETS

1. Doin’ it in the butt: Each night, you may pick one player who must quote another players post every time they post (which they must do at least 10 times) the following day. In each post, the person you picked must bold a part of the quote, and the first line of their post must be ‘That’s what she said.’ in bold, it must make some kind of sense. If they fail to comply, you get to choose who they vote for in the following 3 lynches. Once in the game, you may make another player buttsore, putting 5 votes on them. Kills on odd nights.

2. A sassy black woman: You start each lynch at -2 votes, cause you don’t take no sass. Once in the game, you may point out the racial insensitivity of making the black cards the question cards and the white cards the answer cards, resulting in mass white guilt among all players not on your team. This causes them not to send in any night action (a mass-roleblock).

3. Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog: Your gunfire causes other players to leave you alone. Your beastiality causes them to leave you even further alone. You survive the first two attempts (lynch or NKs) on your life.

4. Two midgets shitting into a bucket: Each night, you may pick another player to empty your bucket of shit on to. This will put them at +1 vote in every lynch from then on. You may not pick the same player again until three other players have had your bucket dumped on them.

Cards You May Not Understand - And Definitely Do Not Want To Google (4): Here there be BTSC. Once in the game, each baddie supgroup can take the awesome point in a round (must pick which teammate gets it). The Card Czar of that round will not even pick a winner. The use of this ability must sent in during a day period (and it goes through during a night). SECRETS

1. Pixelated Bukkake: Once in the game, you may pick up to half of all currently living players, and force them to vote for a player of your choice. Your lynch vote is worth 2, and every player you do not have BTSC with who votes for the same player you do has .5 added to their vote total (to a maximum of 3 extra votes on the person, or 6 people voting for them). This +.5 does not occur during the lynch you force votes. Kill on even nights.

2. Smegma: Each night, you may share your... dirt with another player. This will put them at +1 vote in every lynch from then on. You may not pick the same player again until three other players have had your dirt shared with them.

3. The taint; the grundle; the fleshy fun-bridge: You’re stuck between the dick and the asshole. No one wants to join you, so you’ll survive the first attempt on your life. Once in the game, you may pick 5 players, and force them to discuss what they call this area of the human body, making their votes worth 0, or roleblocking them if used at night. If you use it during a lynch, it cannot be used in conjunction with the one time ability of Pixelated Bukkake.

4. Gloryholes: Each night, you may pick a player, and force them to vote for a player of your choice in the following lynch. They may not make it obvious that the vote was forced (ever). If they succeed, you’ll return the favour, making their vote worth 2 the lynch after that. If they fail, any vote they take from that point on will be worth 3. If they succeed the initial forced vote and voted without making it obvious, but then later make it obvious they were forced, you may PM the host with the infraction, and the player will be killed if the host agrees with you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

boo wrote:Baddies:

Trump Cards (4): Here there be BTSC. Once in the game, each baddie subgroup can take the awesome point in a round (must pick which teammate gets it). The Card Czar of that round will not even pick a winner. The use of this ability must sent in during a day period (and it goes through during a night). SECRETS

1. Doin’ it in the butt: Each night, you may pick one player who must quote another players post every time they post (which they must do at least 10 times) the following day. In each post, the person you picked must bold a part of the quote, and the first line of their post must be ‘That’s what she said.’ in bold, it must make some kind of sense. If they fail to comply, you get to choose who they vote for in the following 3 lynches. Once in the game, you may make another player buttsore, putting 5 votes on them. Kills on odd nights.

2. A sassy black woman: You start each lynch at -2 votes, cause you don’t take no sass. Once in the game, you may point out the racial insensitivity of making the black cards the question cards and the white cards the answer cards, resulting in mass white guilt among all players not on your team. This causes them not to send in any night action (a mass-roleblock).

3. Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog: Your gunfire causes other players to leave you alone. Your beastiality causes them to leave you even further alone. You survive the first two attempts (lynch or NKs) on your life.

4. Two midgets shitting into a bucket: Each night, you may pick another player to empty your bucket of shit on to. This will put them at +1 vote in every lynch from then on. You may not pick the same player again until three other players have had your bucket dumped on them.

Cards You May Not Understand - And Definitely Do Not Want To Google (4): Here there be BTSC. Once in the game, each baddie supgroup can take the awesome point in a round (must pick which teammate gets it). The Card Czar of that round will not even pick a winner. The use of this ability must sent in during a day period (and it goes through during a night). SECRETS

1. Pixelated Bukkake: Once in the game, you may pick up to half of all currently living players, and force them to vote for a player of your choice. Your lynch vote is worth 2, and every player you do not have BTSC with who votes for the same player you do has .5 added to their vote total (to a maximum of 3 extra votes on the person, or 6 people voting for them). This +.5 does not occur during the lynch you force votes. Kill on even nights.

2. Smegma: Each night, you may share your... dirt with another player. This will put them at +1 vote in every lynch from then on. You may not pick the same player again until three other players have had your dirt shared with them.

3. The taint; the grundle; the fleshy fun-bridge: You’re stuck between the dick and the asshole. No one wants to join you, so you’ll survive the first attempt on your life. Once in the game, you may pick 5 players, and force them to discuss what they call this area of the human body, making their votes worth 0, or roleblocking them if used at night. If you use it during a lynch, it cannot be used in conjunction with the one time ability of Pixelated Bukkake.

4. Gloryholes: Each night, you may pick a player, and force them to vote for a player of your choice in the following lynch. They may not make it obvious that the vote was forced (ever). If they succeed, you’ll return the favour, making their vote worth 2 the lynch after that. If they fail, any vote they take from that point on will be worth 3. If they succeed the initial forced vote and voted without making it obvious, but then later make it obvious they were forced, you may PM the host with the infraction, and the player will be killed if the host agrees with you.
Hope this works for you, Epi!
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bukakke messes with a lot of things.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Bukakke messes with a lot of things.
Thats what she... Oh hell you know... XD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Oops, Hedge beat me to it. ;airguitar:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”