Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 133

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 4]

Post by S~V~S »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 am Feels like the goalposts are being moved. It was Eloh looks bad because of her EoD shying from the DH's lynch, she must be his teammate. Now it's, she's compatible with Luna.
Same goalposts, referees are just coming from different places.

As I said, she's at the back of my list. I can't clear her to my satisfaction becasue of her thread, but I don't particularly want to lynch her.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And speculating on what someone "would" or "would not" not is fruitless imo. Anyone would do anything, and in some game probably has. "Would" should be banned from Mafia, lol. J/K I say it too. But I won't clear (or vote to lynch) based on "would".
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 69

Post by sig »

Haha told ya so. :P

Good job all around this time I'll be reading over what I missed later but barring the mafia doing more extreme busting and civs being very lucky I'd say Eloh isn't mafia. I'd say svs, nutella, and nova all look really good from this lynch virtually cleared.

Also I'm back to agreeing there's just one mafia team.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sorry, I should have made clear that my list was not in any order. Elo is still on my list because she looked Luna and DH compatible. I'm not saying she is my number 1 suspect.

Ah, S~V~S good point about Enrique. I'll leave him on my list for now but keep what you said in mind.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 am Haha told ya so. :P

Good job all around this time I'll be reading over what I missed later but barring the mafia doing more extreme busting and civs being very lucky I'd say Eloh isn't mafia. I'd say svs, nutella, and nova all look really good from this lynch virtually cleared.

I would agree, I doubt she is bad, but I can't clear her. I would argue against her lynch at this stage should anyone suggest it, we have people who look was worse than her.

Linki @Jules, just like I would with Eloh, I would argue against an Enri lynch at this point. I would rather lynch based on a real thread based suspicion as opposed to being a low poster unless there is a reason for it. In a closed set up, there is no way to know what is *not* happening like there was in Asunder, which makes pinpointing low posters harder. But my qualification is based on "would", so like I said this is grain of salt. I have seen Enri lose interest and split before. I don't recallhim doing it as a baddie, but I have not played every game he has, either, so I could totes be wrong.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

GOTCHA
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

I have never been more happy with a lynch result!!! I don't care what people say about me being compatible with luna. I thought she was civ for a long time and that could be why. But if we were bad together, don't you think we would intentionally NOT be compatible. Derp!

-----------------------------------------------

@S~V~S and @Juliets - Can you explain your thoughts on Jay and Kyle?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:23 am
sig wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 am Haha told ya so. :P

I would agree, I doubt she is bad, but I can't clear her. I would argue against her lynch at this stage should anyone suggest it, we have people who look was worse than her.

Linki @Jules, just like I would with Eloh, I would argue against an Enri lynch at this point. I would rather lynch based on a real thread based suspicion as opposed to being a low poster unless there is a reason for it. In a closed set up, there is no way to know what is *not* happening like there was in Asunder, which makes pinpointing low posters harder. But my qualification is based on "would", so like I said this is grain of salt. I have seen Enri lose interest and split before. I don't recallhim doing it as a baddie, but I have not played every game he has, either, so I could totes be wrong.
This helps. It's been so long since I've played with him I don't remember anything about him leaving games so that's good insight for me. And yeah, I hadn't thought about it but closed set-up does make it more difficult. I'm convinced enough to take him off my list for now, I'll just keep in my mind I don't have a way to conclusively clear him like I do a lot of others.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am I have never been more happy with a lynch result!!! I don't care what people say about me being compatible with luna. I thought she was civ for a long time and that could be why. But if we were bad together, don't you think we would intentionally NOT be compatible. Derp!

Elo, I will as soon as I get off work today. For now I have to go get ready.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m really not putting anybody in as lock town until I can reanalyze the DharmaHelper lynch. We also should look at the Luna lynch — just a basic theory but I think the remaining scum would have tried to establish alternative candidates while also voicing (tepid) support for Luna as an in-case distancing move — but their preference would have been to not lose a powerful role.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am I have never been more happy with a lynch result!!! I don't care what people say about me being compatible with luna. I thought she was civ for a long time and that could be why. But if we were bad together, don't you think we would intentionally NOT be compatible. Derp!

See it's posts like that that are the reason I can't clear you. That "Derp". Making someone feel silly for having a suspicion most don't is baddie 101. It's also not something I associate with you as an individual. I don't know you IRL, but you don't strike me as someone who says things like "derp" to people. And as I said, "would" is like the word "but" to me. Everything that comes after it is questionable. It's speculation. I have seen a team NK their own member for cred; ALL the teammates violently bus each other out of the gate; out another teammate with fake info, lots of other things I can't recall. Most of us playing in the 10 or 10+ year range have seen more shenanigans than we can remember.

So "would" has a place, but it should not be at the head of the table in pride of place.

Jay is being opportunistic in his votes and vague in his suspicions. I know he said he was going to low ball this game, but in the time it took him to write some of those "Dear Dad" schtick posts early in the game he could have written three earnest, real posts. I don't buy the schtick, it felt to me like he was hiding behind it. He felt like he was pocketing people right and left. He does not feel even remotely genuine to me. With love, Jay :hugs:

Kyle I have to pull quotes etc. But it is more thread based with him. His waffly thing yesterday followed by no actual vote ... I actually did that in a game once to avoid voting for a teammate. Said I was voting the teammate but "forgot" in a close lynch. I am not seeing the same person I saw in a recent game where he was civ. When I have more time later I will pull quotes for you. If I forget to do it, tag me this evening.

I would be interested in Juliets take on Kyle as well becasue I believe he replaced MP, who Juliet took flak for poking out of the gate.

Who is on your short list, Eloh?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

re Kyle, for me it is not unlike how it was for Luna. In that recent game, I suspected her so I paid ALOT of attention to her. And she flipped civ, and I was wrong. So I wanlked away with a fairly deep image of what a civ Luna looks like. When I go hard, and I am wrong, I learn from it. Like last years GOC, I learned alot about Chuck becasue I tunnelled him so hard, and I was wrong.

Then, in here, Luna looked NOTHING like that person. Nothing. So I paid alot of attention to her, and looked for thread to bolster my feelings. It's how I play.

Kyle does not look even a bit like he did as a civ, when for various reasons, I paid a great deal of attention to him in that game as well, becasue sorting him was very important to me. Kyle and Luna are the two people in this thread whom I feel strongest about in my reads for this reason. I spent a lot of time assessing their games in the recent past.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm in purple :)
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:47 am

See it's posts like that that are the reason I can't clear you. That "Derp". Making someone feel silly for having a suspicion most don't is baddie 101. It's also not something I associate with you as an individual. I don't know you IRL, but you don't strike me as someone who says things like "derp" to people.

This is not RL. It is a game. And yes, those that I am close to and know me well, I have no problem saying derp to them. I also say derp to myself. For instance, I am about to put the milk in the cabinet instead of the fridge..."derp!"

And as I said, "would" is like the word "but" to me. Everything that comes after it is questionable. It's speculation. I have seen a team NK their own member for cred; ALL the teammates violently bus each other out of the gate; out another teammate with fake info, lots of other things I can't recall. Most of us playing in the 10 or 10+ year range have seen more shenanigans than we can remember.

This is Mafia. Almost EVERYTHING is speculation.

So "would" has a place, but it should not be at the head of the table in pride of place.

Jay is being opportunistic in his votes and vague in his suspicions. I know he said he was going to low ball this game, but in the time it took him to write some of those "Dear Dad" schtick posts early in the game he could have written three earnest, real posts. I don't buy the schtick, it felt to me like he was hiding behind it. He felt like he was pocketing people right and left. He does not feel even remotely genuine to me. With love, Jay :hugs:

Kyle I have to pull quotes etc. But it is more thread based with him. His waffly thing yesterday followed by no actual vote ... I actually did that in a game once to avoid voting for a teammate. Said I was voting the teammate but "forgot" in a close lynch. I am not seeing the same person I saw in a recent game where he was civ. When I have more time later I will pull quotes for you. If I forget to do it, tag me this evening.

Thank you for your input. It will be taken into consideration.

I would be interested in Juliets take on Kyle as well becasue I believe he replaced MP, who Juliet took flak for poking out of the gate.

Who is on your short list, Eloh?

chuck and sprit
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's comforting to know that I can be completely useless for the whole game and y'all can make the magic happen without me. I'm proud of you. Also I think Kyle is good. His exploratory self-dialogues of the previous day look nice to me at a glance, in that they represent an authentic trove into a largely unknown thread with impartiality. They fill me with warmth. KYLE.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

i just don't know about u sbrityo
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

TBH Sprityo's "I totally have non-cop info on Luna" feels more like an oh-crap-we-just-lost-half-our-scum-team gambit than a real thing that he misread somehow.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I agree with S~V~S that anyone could and would do anything, scum or not. Regarding the next moves however, I've got some people I'm treating as town lock and townreads until further notice.

Town Lock IMO:
nutella
S~V~S
sig
novaselinever

Almost Town Lock:
Long Con
ColinisCool

Reading Rainbow
colonialbob
Kylemii

JaggedJimmyJay
Elochin
Enrique

juliets
nijuukyugou
sprityo
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 pm I agree with S~V~S that anyone could and would do anything, scum or not. Regarding the next moves however, I've got some people I'm treating as town lock and townreads until further notice.

Town Lock IMO:
nutella
S~V~S
sig
novaselinever

Almost Town Lock:
Long Con
ColinisCool

Reading Rainbow
colonialbob
Kylemii

JaggedJimmyJay
Elochin
Enrique

juliets
nijuukyugou
sprityo
Talk to me about Jules and Kyle please.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

[mention]nutella[/mention] Please tell me your thoughts on Kyle and Jay, and/or anyone in your top 3 of baddiness.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303

Post by nutella »

I agree with svs's point about Kyle's "forgetting" to vote. I mean, I could see it either way, I definitely have posted vote tags and forgotten to actually vote until later a few times, but since I already suspect him for behavior in the DH lynch it is sketchy to me.

Then again idk how I feel about Jay townreading him and suspecting sprityo.... hmmm. Do we think we have two mafia left or just one? Team of 5 sounds right to me but we can't be sure. If there are two more I'm trying to figure out if Jay and Kyle or Jay and Sprit would be compatible. That may not be the right way to think about it though. My inclination atm is to go for Kyle first tomorrow and go from there.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:57 pm @nutella Please tell me your thoughts on Kyle and Jay, and/or anyone in your top 3 of baddiness.
Just talked a bit about Kyle obviously, he stayed aloof during both scum lynches in a suspicious way. Jay has also been aloof with wagony votes.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JAY.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pmJAY.
what is this supposed to mean?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 pm
Jay shouted at me, so I'm shouting back. Idk what it means, I just like to be part of something.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I believe it's an inside joke. Far from game content. Kyle do you have reads or anything?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]nutella[/mention] [mention]s~v~s[/mention] I've seen your concerns, let me know if there's anything imminent you'd like me to respond to
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:42 pm
I believe it's an inside joke. Far from game content. Kyle do you have reads or anything?
no
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

jk I'm working on something upstairs, but I'm making breakfast right now so it'll be a minute
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my post got deleted overnight x_x
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 pm I agree with S~V~S that anyone could and would do anything, scum or not. Regarding the next moves however, I've got some people I'm treating as town lock and townreads until further notice.

Town Lock IMO:
nutella
S~V~S
sig
novaselinever

Almost Town Lock:
Long Con
ColinisCool

Reading Rainbow
colonialbob
Kylemii

JaggedJimmyJay
Elochin
Enrique

juliets
nijuukyugou
sprityo
Talk to me about Jules and Kyle please.
Juliet's vote was in a bad place today, and she was on Mac's increasingly accurate list of baddies. She also spent a lot of time talking about the curse mechanics, which could be a way of blending by talking mechanical content. AND she was possessed at the time time I was. If the mafia team coordinated that, it may have been a way of diverting suspicion.
On the other hand, something I just noticed: Juliets has a heckin' TON of content. 2nd highest poster in the game. I don't think Juliets is this talkative while scum, not usually. I'm open to looking into that, but she might be more green in my list after a closer look.

Kylemii's just too genuine to be bad IMO. He posted a vote for Luna and forgot to vote in the poll. I completely believe that. Maybe it's because, where I came from, there were no polls, just thread votes. Or maybe it's just so blatant and borderline metaruling that I can't see him doing it on purpose. I definitely can't see him voting a teammate and forgetting to hit the poll on accident.
He also asks questions that show a genuine effort to get a feel for the game after replacing in. They don't strike me as questions like "I totally don't know who the mafia used possession on you guys."

I'd love to hear other takes, though.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I feel like juliets looks really townie but speed you make some good points and she has fooled me before/had a lot of content in asunder for example.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also she had that weird deal with the wand nearly mechanically solidifying Luna as bad for her but then she backed off when I showed any doubt about it and didn't end up voting for Luna. Could have been like "hmm looks like she's pretty screwed so I better look convinced, wait never mind the townies don't actually want to lynch her cool let's go with that"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Your take on Kyle is fair as well. Maybe we should pivot focus to Jay (or juliets as we are now)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Actually on the other hand juliets kind of brought luna back into focus, some of us felt more like she was town after the DH lynch and juliets brought up a claim of new info. I don't think she fakes learning about the wand at that time. So never mind I think she's town. I guess she voted for eloh bc she trusted my/others' instincts over her own and that seems genuine.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm Actually on the other hand juliets kind of brought luna back into focus, some of us felt more like she was town after the DH lynch and juliets brought up a claim of new info. I don't think she fakes learning about the wand at that time. So never mind I think she's town. I guess she voted for eloh bc she trusted my/others' instincts over her own and that seems genuine.
I forgot about that development and missed it when skimming earlier days.

Yeah that sounds good. I can buy Juliets as town.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sprit Niju JJJ Elohcin Enrique

This is my pool at the moment.

If Elohcin is also scum then this will go down as the towniest town that ever towned. All wagons are scum/3p, and all counter wagons are also scum/3p.
Seriously, our only town lynch so far was on a day where everyone was insane.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

jesus fuck am i glad that i replaced in after day 2,
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 pm jesus fuck am i glad that i replaced in after day 2,
So you can claim credit for the two scumlynches?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ColinisCool - good
Elochin - good
juliets - good
Kylemii - excellent
Long Con - soft good
nutella - good
S~V~S - good
sig - good
speedchuck - good? i think? i feel it in my bones.

Enrique - ??????????????????

JaggedJimmyJay - i don't know what to do with this? he put a little pressure on lunalee in a big long read post early on but didn't seem to do anything with it, listed DH as a positive read and Quin as a nullread. i didn't translate any of his Greek(?) posts so maybe there's something in there. this jay is significantly different from the standard jay experience i'm used to and i don't know what to do with it.

colonialbob - i don't see anything in particular that distances him inexorably from DH or Luna, he's been on and off of both of them at different times, but never to an extent that i'd be like "geez that's harsh" about it, but nothing sets off loud alarm bells either, aside from being on the wrong side of the Luna lynch. i feel like at some point he said or did something that made me think "cbob seems good" but i don't remember what it was, and i think it might have been based on something someone else said cus i don't see it in his posts. needs review

nijuukyugou - nijuu is suspicious because her icon on switch friendlist is a mii rather than a blooper or even an inkling or something thematically consistent and idk, it just feels like i've been catfished i guess. blooper was against luna fairly early on which is a good look. when luna was actually lynched she voted for eloh instead though for these reasons i don't see much that's damning but not much clearing either

novaselinever - nova doesn't have a lot of interaction with mafia members early on but he did ask luna some pretty armor piercing questions, prompting her to reveal her targets, before luna was at real risk of being lynched. if they were teammates this would have had to have been the point he decided to bus her, but i think elohcin was still in the lead at that point(?), it's a lengthy exchange that seems like it may have been pivotal in her lynching. possibility exists that this was a purposeful bus dunking to help him specifically survive til the endgame but my instincts say "nah"

sprityo - there's a little bit to unpack here. mafia!sprityo specifically requires him to have made a bold plan to clear luna by declaring/implying information or i guess just figuring stuff out really well, it'd be a nice desperation move. he did go from implying info to implying not info and then implying info again after she died and flipped mafia which is a little shady. saying "i guess i read the info wrong". sprityo is a valid place to look next. except maybe not? it appears he has said some other info stuff, regarding blooper, it'd be good to review his stuff again i guess to see what impact it's had and whether or not it could be fake
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 pm jesus fuck am i glad that i replaced in after day 2,
So you can claim credit for the two scumlynches?
no cus everything before that was incomprehensible garbage, i'm well aware that if/when this game results in a win it won't be because of me being here.

but i'll do what i can.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

top 10 reasons to trust cbob, go go go go go
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mmmm Nova is totally lock town but you may have a point that I should take another look at cbob. I don't remember how good he looked in the DH lynch.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Y’all can hypothesize all you want, I’ll just claim my role when the time comes, so go ahead and look at someone else

At the very least I can screw over the mafia one last time before I’m offed
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nova was supposed to be light green or yellow, i fucked up my color scheme
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

WTF why am I "soft good" and everyone else is "good"?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:20 pm top 10 reasons to trust cbob, go go go go go
1. He's literally all of the Presidents.
2. He was vote forced d3
3. Voted DH at some point in the day of DH's death
4. One of the ones who pushed Luna to reveal things which sorta lead to her lynch
5. We already lynched the poor dude once, give him a break
6. Most of the points he's made are reasonable and fair
7. He did something useful with his curse when he could have hidden behind it
8. He's not Sprityo or Niju
9. He plays Smash Bros.
10. Trusting people is better than being distrustful
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 pm WTF why am I "soft good" and everyone else is "good"?
*poke poke*

Because u soft :cloud9:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I mean lynching me double confirms long con and nijuu as not mafia

:shrug: so I’m not entirely against it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm I mean lynching me double confirms long con and nijuu as not mafia

In the same way you confirmed Luna to be not-mafia orrrrr
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm I mean lynching me double confirms long con and nijuu as not mafia

In the same way you confirmed Luna to be not-mafia orrrrr
Nono, Luna was actually me misreading

Long con and nijuu were specifically mafia targets
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”