Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 4]

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 pm WTF why am I "soft good" and everyone else is "good"?
i don't remember, i wrote that part last night. i think it's cus your "good" is less backed up by direct evidence but is mostly just a feeling i have
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

How entirely off the table is it for mafia to force one of their own to vote a civ to throw us off the trail? :shrug:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Or fake a vote force ofc.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck and long con should have been light green and enrique should have been yellow this rainbow sucks
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

why is blue in the middle, why are the colors so muddy? i'm going to be sent to art hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Aka: jules

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 3]

Post by juliets »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] - you asked this morning why [mention]Kylemii[/mention] and Jay are on my list. First off for Kyle I don't see any reason to take him out of my POE pool. There is nothing he has done that I can point to and say "that's something a civ would do". My suspicion level went up with this post. I'll underline the things I want to talk about:
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 pm He also asks for a rundown on why people are voting DH and here I found that nutella DID respond to both he and Elo to read her exchange with DH at the bottom of page 29 for reasons. I can't tell if Kyle did that or not but he didn't vote DH.
i only saw DH's side of it cus i read his ISO only and he didn't respond to any of nutella's points in quotes or anything. reading DH's posts gave me no information on the topic of why he was being lynched, just that he was acting like there weren't reasons, which meant that if there were reasons then he wasn't addressing them.

i was tired and didn't feel like i'd be able to get a satisfactory understanding of the lynch in 20 minutes after having never heard DH's name being mentioned in this thread, and my vote was meaningless anyways. i voted for turnip head and left to work on my blade pact warlock's backstory and watch stranger things season 1.
First, he says he only saw DH's side of it but why? Just because DH didn't respond to nutella's posts doesn't mean she didn't make points. I would think he would consider those points and weigh both sides. He says DH's posts gave him no info about why he was being lynched but didn't nutella provide a little of that?

Then he says he was tired (which I can understand, I am too at that time of night) and didn't feel like he could get a good understanding of the lynch in 20 minutes. But right after that he says he voted and worked on his warlock's back story before watching stranger things. I could understand chilling in front of the tv when tired but working on a warlock's backstory sound like as much work as spending 20 minutes in the thread trying to understand the Lynch better. Finally, why vote TH? TH had two votes compelled against him on day 2 which is pretty good evidence that he's not bad. It's just the whole thing sounds off, like he established his point (no reason to vote DH) and didn't need to further consider it because he already knew DH was bad.

Then last night saying he was voting for someone who turned out to be bad but not really placing a vote seems teammate compatible.

Kyle I'll be happy to entertain anything you have to say about the quote because that's really where I began having doubts about you. I still can't point to anything in what you've done that I would call civ and you can't erase the no vote from last night so you still would probably remain in my pool.

I'll talk about Jay in a separate post.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Shang Tsung

As the sorcerer of Outworld, you have brought forth the souls of ancient kings and spirits to enslave Earthrealm. Your sorcery enables you to absorb the soul of whomever your team kills, and for the next phase, you will have that individual’s power at your disposal. As long as you are alive, the identity of your victim is shrouded in mystery.
That's DH's role... sorry for the sudden interjection, but what about the orange-highlighted part?

I've been operating under the assumption that DH killed Mac and then used his power on me (the 'wounding' resulting in two extra votes).

BUT if DH killed Mac, then Mac's identity should have been 'shrouded in mystery'.

If Mac's identity was made clear, then Shang Tsung did not kill Mac.

But Mac's power was (presumably) used on me after he died.

Was Dharmahelper really Shang Tsung? Did someone other than Shang Tsung kill Mac, and thus the wounding of me was from some other source? I must be missing something here... or maybe Epi just forgot to shroud Mac in mystery?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm I mean lynching me double confirms long con and nijuu as not mafia

:shrug: so I’m not entirely against it.
In the same way you confirmed Luna to be not-mafia orrrrr
Nono, Luna was actually me misreading

Long con and nijuu were specifically mafia targets
So long as we're being clear-ish...

Talking about visits, right? Because these two ain't dead.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm I mean lynching me double confirms long con and nijuu as not mafia

He means the vote force.

LC that is interesting idk :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hooray! It was true!

I look terrible, probably. But I'm not. But enough about me. This needs some reading, of course.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm

He means the vote force.
How does Sprityo dying confirm that at all?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh [mention]speedchuck[/mention] I had not read your Kyle commentary before I posted. You make some good points which I will take into consideration.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'd like to formally request a nightkill.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:25 pm I'd like to formally request a nightkill.
wh-

:evileye: :eek:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm @Elohcin - you asked this morning why @Kylemii and Jay are on my list. First off for Kyle I don't see any reason to take him out of my POE pool. There is nothing he has done that I can point to and say "that's something a civ would do". My suspicion level went up with this post. I'll underline the things I want to talk about:
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 pm He also asks for a rundown on why people are voting DH and here I found that nutella DID respond to both he and Elo to read her exchange with DH at the bottom of page 29 for reasons. I can't tell if Kyle did that or not but he didn't vote DH.
i only saw DH's side of it cus i read his ISO only and he didn't respond to any of nutella's points in quotes or anything. reading DH's posts gave me no information on the topic of why he was being lynched, just that he was acting like there weren't reasons, which meant that if there were reasons then he wasn't addressing them.

i was tired and didn't feel like i'd be able to get a satisfactory understanding of the lynch in 20 minutes after having never heard DH's name being mentioned in this thread, and my vote was meaningless anyways. i voted for turnip head and left to work on my blade pact warlock's backstory and watch stranger things season 1.
First, he says he only saw DH's side of it but why? Just because DH didn't respond to nutella's posts doesn't mean she didn't make points. I would think he would consider those points and weigh both sides. He says DH's posts gave him no info about why he was being lynched but didn't nutella provide a little of that?
i only saw DH's points because only his points were physically present in his ISO. i didn't read the thread in whole. just DH's side, hoping it would provide clarity to me, which it didn't, hence the post.

i understood that nutella was helping and giving backdrop information and such but like i said i was tired and i just finished reading DH's iso and there were 20 minutes left, and i didn't feel like reading the same events over again from another angle just to make an arbitrary decision between voting for someone who was going to be lynched that i barely knew anything about and voting for someone who was not going to be lynched that i barely knew anything about. if that makes sense.
Then he says he was tired (which I can understand, I am too at that time of night) and didn't feel like he could get a good understanding of the lynch in 20 minutes. But right after that he says he voted and worked on his warlock's back story before watching stranger things. I could understand chilling in front of the tv when tired but working on a warlock's backstory sound like as much work as spending 20 minutes in the thread trying to understand the Lynch better.
it's actually not that much work to work on this backstory because i've been doing it off and on for the last 4 months or something, it's no longer an active activity, but more of a passive texting my DM and asking "hey what if his Elf mom was nobility?"
Finally, why vote TH? TH had two votes compelled against him on day 2 which is pretty good evidence that he's not bad.
my vote for TH wasn't indicative of suspicion or wanting him to die or anything, he wasn't either one of the lead wagons so my vote for him was meaningless, which was my goal, i didn't feel like i could adequately give meaningful vote, even symbolically.
It's just the whole thing sounds off, like he established his point (no reason to vote DH) and didn't need to further consider it because he already knew DH was bad.
what? i never said there was no reason to vote for DH, i said that DH said that there was no reason to vote for DH.
Then last night saying he was voting for someone who turned out to be bad but not really placing a vote seems teammate compatible.

Kyle I'll be happy to entertain anything you have to say about the quote because that's really where I began having doubts about you. I still can't point to anything in what you've done that I would call civ and you can't erase the no vote from last night so you still would probably remain in my pool.
it was a mistake, i thought i voted but i must have gotten caught up responding to nutella before i left and forgot to actually do the physical voting part
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] thanks for responding so quickly and specifically re: how much work was really involved in your warlock's backstory and the meaninglessness of your vote for TH. I guess I can understand your point about voting between two people that you barely knew anything about. What was troubling me most was the lack of desire to know more, but I understand you were tired and that may have affected your desire. I hope you can stay more up to date and involved in the thread going forward as I think that would help.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm Or fake a vote force ofc.
things like this definitely happen.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the thing with DH's lynch and me voting off wagon in it and also just everything in general is that basically as soon as i volunteered to replace in i was like "fuck, why did i do that, i want to play smash brothers and not play mafia right now"

so when i got to the end of day 3(?) and suddenly DH is on the chopping block and i hadn't read any of the posts where anyone had said anything about him at all, his posts weren't indicative of what the case against him was, and even if it were, and i had strong opinions on it one way or another, my vote would have been mechanically meaningless. my choices were either to do the suggested reading so i could have a barely informed opinion on something that was going to happen anyways, or vote off-wagon and think about warlocks and demogorgons and eldritch forest demons and whatever else; save the burden of understanding things for the Kylemii of the future.

i know that's lazy, but that's where my heart was at, i'm feeling a lot more engaged now, not the least because the game is getting easier.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] -

So [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] is a tough one. He is nowhere near as active as I have seen him as civ but I also know school is grinding him so I probably have no right to expect him to be.

I liked the letters at first but I had this little doubt that kept gnawing at me that he was better able to hide in the persona than if he were posting normally. Iirc he indicated he did it because it saved time - do I have that right?- because it looks like it would take more time to do than regular posting. And ugh a couple of those letters are in Greek (no fault of his) so I have to translate before I can even re-read them.

I also question whether Jay bussed DH. I can't quite put my finger on why but something seemed shady about it at the time. I will try and re-read the thread during that period of time and see if I can be more specific.

Also I can't find anything that I think really seals him as a civ so he remains in my POE.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Niju - if you are, in fact, civ, the mafia will not kill you. You are suspected. If you are civ, hang in there and help us out. If you are not, stop being full of bologna.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thank you juliets for all you thoughts
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

At whoever - Do you think Niju would be more active if she were bad?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:54 pm At whoever - Do you think Niju would be more active if she were bad?
No, but I suspect Jay might if he were bad /and/ his scumteam was getting hammered like this.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:54 pm At whoever - Do you think Niju would be more active if she were bad?
No, but I suspect Jay might if he were bad /and/ his scumteam was getting hammered like this.
See...I think the same thing. But then my gut is telling me that maybe he is just using this game as his guinea pig to see what happens if he changes things up.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm Niju - if you are, in fact, civ, the mafia will not kill you. You are suspected. If you are civ, hang in there and help us out. If you are not, stop being full of bologna.
Oh, I’m not giving up! I just want cool things.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm Niju - if you are, in fact, civ, the mafia will not kill you. You are suspected. If you are civ, hang in there and help us out. If you are not, stop being full of bologna.
What happens when you get killed? You survive, with bonuses? What is your role, since you are being so forthcoming?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Some of us have better luck with their roles than others. :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:59 pm
What happens when you get killed? You survive, with bonuses? What is your role, since you are being so forthcoming?
Hmmm. I want to at least be a little cryptic here because I need to be. I become...more. Certainly more interesting than I am now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm
Hmmm. I want to at least be a little cryptic here because I need to be. I become...more. Certainly more interesting than I am now.
does it make you interact more? :haha: Sorry, I had to say it.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm
Niju is Obi-Wan Kenobi confirmed
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh spicy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:05 pm
Shang Tsung

As the sorcerer of Outworld, you have brought forth the souls of ancient kings and spirits to enslave Earthrealm. Your sorcery enables you to absorb the soul of whomever your team kills, and for the next phase, you will have that individual’s power at your disposal. As long as you are alive, the identity of your victim is shrouded in mystery.
That's DH's role... sorry for the sudden interjection, but what about the orange-highlighted part?

I've been operating under the assumption that DH killed Mac and then used his power on me (the 'wounding' resulting in two extra votes).

BUT if DH killed Mac, then Mac's identity should have been 'shrouded in mystery'.

Was Dharmahelper really Shang Tsung? Did someone other than Shang Tsung kill Mac, and thus the wounding of me was from some other source? I must be missing something here... or maybe Epi just forgot to shroud Mac in mystery?
DH didn't have to kill to steal the power
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 pm How entirely off the table is it for mafia to force one of their own to vote a civ to throw us off the trail? :shrug:
Not off the table, but I think forcing a civ to vote mafia is more likely (if they're trying shenanigans).

:shrug2:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] can you explain why you voted for Colin? Someone asked already I think but I don't see an answer in your ISO>

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm I liked the letters at first but I had this little doubt that kept gnawing at me that he was better able to hide in the persona than if he were posting normally. Iirc he indicated he did it because it saved time - do I have that right?- because it looks like it would take more time to do than regular posting. And ugh a couple of those letters are in Greek (no fault of his) so I have to translate before I can even re-read them.
The point was not to save time. If y'all will recall, in the sign-up thread for this game I limited myself to no more than 4 posts per phase in this game. I am holding myself to that. WIthin that limitation though I can still have some fun, so I did. I joined these games to help get them off the ground. I have to create my own fun or I would be here even less frequently. I've enjoyed every game I have played less than the one before it for about the last year (no fault of the hosts or other players, I just don't have it these days).

I know people suspect me. I'm in the POE. Based on my bare bones content, I would be in my POE too if I didn't know better. Maybe that's the best evidence that I am a civilian, frankly, because I know as well as anyone how to not be suspected by default.

I just can't be assed anymore. The game is going fine anyway, so I am taking my liberties. I have given my soul to help civilians win so many times. I have none left.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Shang Tsung

I don’t think roles have exactly the same night powers, same thing in last years GOC if you check
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Not visits no
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Not visits no
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm @sprityo can you explain why you voted for Colin? Someone asked already I think but I don't see an answer in your ISO>
His voting choices coincided with information I have
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo what are you doing in this game that doesn't relate in some way to your behind-the-scenes whatever-it-is
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm @sprityo can you explain why you voted for Colin? Someone asked already I think but I don't see an answer in your ISO>
He voted for Quin, Nijuu and Jay before you voted for him. You said you think nijuu is good, do you think the same about Jay?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm I liked the letters at first but I had this little doubt that kept gnawing at me that he was better able to hide in the persona than if he were posting normally. Iirc he indicated he did it because it saved time - do I have that right?- because it looks like it would take more time to do than regular posting. And ugh a couple of those letters are in Greek (no fault of his) so I have to translate before I can even re-read them.
The point was not to save time. If y'all will recall, in the sign-up thread for this game I limited myself to no more than 4 posts per phase in this game. I am holding myself to that. WIthin that limitation though I can still have some fun, so I did. I joined these games to help get them off the ground. I have to create my own fun or I would be here even less frequently. I've enjoyed every game I have played less than the one before it for about the last year (no fault of the hosts or other players, I just don't have it these days).

I know people suspect me. I'm in the POE. Based on my bare bones content, I would be in my POE too if I didn't know better. Maybe that's the best evidence that I am a civilian, frankly, because I know as well as anyone how to not be suspected by default.

I just can't be assed anymore. The game is going fine anyway, so I am taking my liberties. I have given my soul to help civilians win so many times. I have none left.
I have forgotten what was said in sign-ups but I'll trust that you said this. This response is pretty depressing and makes me feel bad for you. Sorry you just don't have it in you anymore I hope it comes back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Eh I'm cool having Jay around as a more relaxed player, honestly. If he never returns to kofm status, I still enjoy playing games with him. He's harder to read, but he's doing content and not lurking.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Huh?? So you have reason to think Colin is bad?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:36 pm Eh I'm cool having Jay around as a more relaxed player, honestly. If he never returns to kofm status, I still enjoy playing games with him. He's harder to read, but he's doing content and not lurking.
:nicenod: yeah! Let Jay play more relaxed mafia 2k19 ( if he feels like it at all, a break is great too if ya need it <3)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Shang Tsung

I don’t think roles have exactly the same night powers, same thing in last years GOC if you check
That role was quoted from Dharmahelper's death post in this game.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm
He voted for Quin, Nijuu and Jay before you voted for him. You said you think nijuu is good, do you think the same about Jay?
Lean bad on jay, but I'm willing to give him a chance

jay also voted for nijuu same day as colin that's where my lean comes from
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 pm
a reasonable assumption, yes
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Shang Tsung

That role was quoted from Dharmahelper's death post in this game.
oh. weird then. I swear i only remembered the stealing powers part.

that just simply means DH didnt perform the mafia kill
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:42 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 pm
a reasonable assumption, yes
So is your reason the same kind of thing as your reason Luna was civ? Or is it something different? Anything you can share is appreciated.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”