Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Boomslang »

I spent most of last night recording bass with my band, so my apologies for not contributing as much as I could have. Didn't drink sangria in the park, but did have a number of delicious beers in a basement! Now we're all weekenders on our own.

I agree that BWT has been consistently cross-examining Epig, and frankly I believe I'll make that my vote today. While the sexy motherfucker is pretty blatantly suspicious, he makes an excellent point that we can neutralize him (if we're correct about the role). Right now, he's just drawing aggro, giving an obvious target for other people's powers and providing the "blendy" lynch option.

Votes Epig.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok...

I need to put on some socks because my feet are cold. Then I will finish this post.

Done. Now, onto my thoughts. As soon as I read the NP it read to me as though Nev were the target, and obviously the result was SVS died instead, considering there were two kills from a team that only should have gotten one. However, Alex just explicitly said that he would not write in redirected NKs so I feel a bit kerflummoxed about what that was about.

I think You Know Who has made it pretty obvious that he is Media. Of that I have no question.

What interests me is the fact that Epi has gone, BUT NO, LET'S NOT LYNCH HIM! WHAT ABOUT ZODAC? And then turned around and said, EPIPHANY! If he created chaos he can't be saved by Zodac! And then did a 180 and said, BUT NO, LET'S NOT LYNCH HIM! WHAT ABOUT ZODAC? Having trouble making up your mind there Epi?

I think You Know Who is blatantly lying out his ass in order to save it. He will continue to cause us difficulties until dealt with so I see no reason not to vote him today.

*votes*
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I kind of wish I had thought of purposefully leaving it there to tempt you guys though. Sounds like way more fun. :feb:

But I guess we got what would have been the result anyway. :P

I have to go now; I'll try to be back before the poll ends in case there are any other questions, but at the least I'll be back around when the poll ends to post the result.

Linkitis with bea: Oh, no worries! I didn't take offense. :) I just have a lot on my plate, but nonetheless want to stress to all of you that my mind is 100% in making sure things run smoothly here and to give you the best hosting experience you can, so when something doesn't go the way I think it should, I feel I need to clarify as to exactly what happened. Sorry for not catching that part of the remark though (that you were implying I could use your permissions); I missed that. :p

tbh - I really once I realized we could edit - thought initally - oh MP! You put temtation right out there - and only the most trained of us won't accept it!!! - hell - I didn't see it for how long?!@ I just diddn't see it because I didn't expect to see it.

and for as much as you want to make the best hosting experience for us - I think I can speak honestly for all the players here in that WE want to make the Champions game a game of epic proportion. We want to live up to what you imagined in this game.

yea - as far as permissions go - there's some advatage to having friends that aren't mods - you guys cam pm me - I'll tell you what it looks like to me - and none of my permissions are changed in anyway shape or form. I'm happy to help the forum in ANY way I can.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fucks sake I go to sleep and bea invents the quadruple post.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Fucks sake I go to sleep and bea invents the quadruple post.
It's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
You just keep me hanging on
You just keep me hanging on.

Ha. Irony.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok...

I need to put on some socks because my feet are cold. Then I will finish this post.

Done. Now, onto my thoughts. As soon as I read the NP it read to me as though Nev were the target, and obviously the result was SVS died instead, considering there were two kills from a team that only should have gotten one. However, Alex just explicitly said that he would not write in redirected NKs so I feel a bit kerflummoxed about what that was about.

I think You Know Who has made it pretty obvious that he is Media. Of that I have no question.

What interests me is the fact that Epi has gone, BUT NO, LET'S NOT LYNCH HIM! WHAT ABOUT ZODAC? And then turned around and said, EPIPHANY! If he created chaos he can't be saved by Zodac! And then did a 180 and said, BUT NO, LET'S NOT LYNCH HIM! WHAT ABOUT ZODAC? Having trouble making up your mind there Epi?

I think You Know Who is blatantly lying out his ass in order to save it. He will continue to cause us difficulties until dealt with so I see no reason not to vote him today.

*votes*
so do you think he is media or do you think he's fetus? (which is another reasonable explanation for his fucked up presence in the thread) - your worry about epi makes sense - but yet you didn't vote epic? what are you saying here?

my concern is that media is not him and also someone who hopes we say his name all the time - someone appearing to be civ - someone who relly really hopes we just say his name baby....

what are your thoughts on that?

I'm sorry daisy - but this post feels to me right now - like it's dancing around everything without commuting to anythig. Please prove me wrong.

more linkie thanks dH!

you just keep me hanging on..
you just keep me hanging on...

and now - really - I HAVE to go to bed if I'mma going to be awake again in time to read and vote.

*passes the torch on*
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

:p after this - just don't ever call me a low poster :p :p :lorab:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea wrote:

:p after this - just don't ever call me a low poster :p :p :lorab:

ebwop - it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you..
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Nevinera wrote:
I think our best play right now is to lynch ---- again, and see what happens.
If he doesn't die, he's Fetus.
If someone *else* dies, then we know Zodac has the same power as before (which is tactically *very* important to know).

I rather doubt MP would have left him the same, honestly.
The power was a little too game-controlling in MotU.
Yeah Nevin, I continue to think this is a good point. I offered one possibility as to how he could change the role but that was just grasping out of thin air. No evidence to support it. In MOTU, what I remember is we were demoralized that our lynches weren't working and we had no idea what was going on. Would a role that powerful be left intact in this game? The more I think about it the more I think no it wasn't left intact. IMO, something had to be done to reduce the power. I'm still going to wait a bit before voting.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

We have my family over this afternoon and we're going to be enjoying delicious food and playing games, so I won't be around until later. I'll just respond to a couple of people real quick:

Dom: I try to entertain all information (even potentially false information) to make up my mind. There's been a lot of revelations to consider, and I think it's wild some people are just ignoring them.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:@Dom: I already mentioned why I think Epig is bad. I feel he's trying to keep us from making another attempt at lynching redacted.
Why do you "feel" that way? That's exactly what I've been doing.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I feel like he's making an awful lot of assumptions about Zodac's powers remaining unchanged (I honestly don't believe MP would do that). While I still do wish that I had held off on voting, I can understand the logic of at least making another attempt today and seeing if either a lynch doesn't occur or if someone else gets lynched instead. Because information is power, and it's just a perfect day. I'm glad I spend it with you.
I'm just going with my experience.
Spacedaisy wrote:I think You Know Who has made it pretty obvious that he is Media. Of that I have no question.

As I said to Dom, I'm trying to evaluate what information I'm given as it comes out. I posted my initial thoughts right before (what was supposed to be) the end of the Night period so no one had an opportunity to change a PM and just in case I would be unable to communicate normally the next Day. It was uncertain if people could change targets during the extended Night period (MP later cleared that up), but for a while, that had to be considered. So-and-so made an outrageous claim about picking three roles, and that could be a lie, but I thought he was bluffing once and I was wrong about that. Then A Person got modkilled, giving us something to work with. Instead, some are voting without even reading the thread.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [NIGHT 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, a few things here! Sorry if I have been confusing or not around enough; my life got busy, and I knew it was going to get busy, but it is now even way more so than I expected, in many parts thanks to the teaching I am now doing. At more than one point this past week, I almost even wished I wasn't hosting this game, because I felt now I could not handle it, but I have every intention of continuing to host this for all of you, and for myself, and to give it the best damn hosting experience I possibly can.

Just try to understand I'm juggling a lot for the next 4 months. Maybe more than I ever have.

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey everyone, I've had an insanely busy day and evening... I still have to compile more night actions.. I think I am still missing a few even. I'll give it a bit longer. I still need to do some more things anyway. I'll try to get to finishing my stuff here and then writing up the post as soon as I can. Sorry that life has gotten in the way; I feel I don't have near the time to host this as I thought I might since I've been balancing the new professor position, and also since I was on a Skype call with one of the PhD program directors for over an hour this evening.

So... post will come when it comes.
This post right here made it seem to me that pms were going to be accepted late. It does say some pms were missing and maybe he'd give it a bit longer.
I understand this. Sorry for the confusion. Let me lay out everything:

I did post that and did have the intentions of waiting around for say, another 10 minutes to see if I would get any of those missed PMs, and for a very particular reason (there was at least one power I should have sent an initial clarifying PM at the beginning of Night to the individual who has it, but since I was busy it slipped my mind, and as a result this person in theory didn't get to send in their power in time because I did not see their inevitable question until the last minute). So, as a result, there was 1 additional PM I accepted, but that was it. I did not get any PMs from anyone changing their power, so no powers were changed from the exact ending time.

Then after just like 5-10 minutes, I decided I wouldn't take any more powers, and then later came to the conclusion of "extending" the night period because I had SO MUCH going on that day/night. I was up until almost 2AM dealing with technical difficulties in putting up homework for my students.

So apologies for being unclear and at first seemingly indecisive; I was juggling many things and trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

Thereafter, I had NO intention of extending the night period to allow people extended time to submit night powers. It was only because I had no time and knew it was a lot for me to compile -- too much.

The summary is: Everyone's night powers were submitted before the actual 24 hour deadline, with the exception of a few. One of those few was for good reason. I ended up accepting one of those at a later time. I did not accept anything else after the official deadline. So therefore, the extra time you guys received was exactly what it was: extra time. I would not have allowed people to change their PMs during that time. Never. That would be unfair.

bea wrote: MP! Is it because we are champions and we should be able to show restraint? Or is it because I'm a nub and everyone always could edit?
No, this is because I had to create the subforum for this game in a hurry and from scratch -- and when I tested the permissions, the registered user's permissions I tested with could not edit, so I assumed it was OK.

Given I see the "EDIT" box near every post in every thread across the site, I didn't think twice about it.

Then the AP incident happened when I was away.

I wish I could say I left the button there for such a poetic reason as you described though. But it was a permissions bug, my mistake. Nonetheless, everyone here knows you cannot edit in the game. So even if all of you could see edit buttons, I was shocked to find someone did it not only once, but TWICE.

Dom wrote: MP: Would redirected kills show up in the NP with their original target? Would blocked kills appear in the Night Post? Would protected players show up in the Night Post?
Good questions!

No.

Yes.

Yes.
Thank you, MP, for clarifying.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

I am on baby duty, so I'm going to go ahead and vote now during her nap.
I probably won't be available until late evening afterward.

I'm voting for the super programmer for the reasons I outlined previously - even if it doesn't take, we learn very valuable info.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

I'm going ahead and putting my vote in too. As Epi said we have family over and I will be cleaning afterwards :p.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Anyone else want to bet on who Zodac is going to choose to eliminate? I say Mongoose, or maybe Hedgeowl.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

I'm not Living Statue resurrect read all this k redolent I kinda antisocial beforehand, medullary I'll go hieroglyphical Red Rook itemize Red Knight osmanli bird.

Also, I can bet AlaskaDave Piranha thingy will straitlaced me. Again. :sigh:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bea, I voted for him because I feel absolutely certain he IS Media and I want to get rid of him because of that. Regarding Epi, I found his flipping back and forth to be Rey weird and un-Epi like. That is why I brought it up. Generally when you are reading through and you find something to stand out as odd you comment on it. I can accept Epi's explanation he just gave though. I did not vote for Epi, because I felt like voting for the one I voted for was the best course of action. I did not think that needed further comment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

I've voted for the obvious choice here. Heres hoping it sticks this time. Sorry I don't have time to really lay out my thoughts right now, hopefully later today I will be back

Drank Sangria in the Park
Then we went home

It's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I don't know why I'm even waiting. Nevin's post - maybe it was because it was brief - sticks with me and has helped me turn a corner. We just have to find out once and for all. I will be really sad if a civv dies because of Zodac's power but maybe like others said it was just a big bluff. Anyway, even if I did want to allow for Zodac there is no one else I've concluded is bad. So, I am *voting*.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I hope this doesn't come off seeming Negative Nancy of me. The next few paragraphs will be me not believing anyone's cases.

I think Media is Media. I don't think I'll vote that way because there are bigger threats and we can neutralize (and even potentially win with) Media alive. I understand Media has been a very annoying role and is anything but committed to the civ cause, but I think we can make peace if we try and I know we can make the role useless if we want.

I don't think Epi defending Media is unusual for Epi, so I don't get the suspicion on him.

I also don't think that only Lizzy and Vomps would have let AP break the rules (obviously-he has 3 teammates). I also don't think AP would necessarily have listened to any teammates who were yelling at him if he was having a good time with it. I won't vote Lizzy today, and probably not Vomps either, though he hasn't been super helpful yet.

I'm gonna go with DP, because he has only posted once and that is definitely not championlike behavior. I wish I had been able to do this this morning, because I think DP is the best candidate today and it would be great to garner more votes, but Saturday morning classes are pain in my assholes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:I got rid of the edit button~ so this should be an issue no more :)

And yes, I am awesome :noble:
Agreed. :biggrin:

Back to catching up...
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

EBWOP: DP has 2 posts. Still not championlike.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [NIGHT 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
Thank you, MP, for clarifying.
No problem. :)

Sorry I wasn't able to fully do so before now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Champions!!! Make sure you vote before the deadline!!!

Don't regret missing the vote. Seriously. It may come back to haunt you later. :feb:

And I promise I will be on time this time. :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy, did you change avatar, so you cant be called the naked red one anymore? He has a very disapproving clothed look. XD

Whew lots going on in the thread, but quick thoughts.

I think its true that btsc teammates can only control or influence their partners actions so much. I dont think it likely that Lizzy, AP, and Vomps are all on a team together, but if they are that would be hilarious and I am sure I ruffled feathers with VAL voting bloc no matter what. I think Lizzy has made some good points about BWT as well and look forward to her sane return tomorrow.

I agree that we will definitely learn something from this lynch as Nev stated. Unfortunately, we will might lose three people by the next Day period. One from the piranha plant, one from zodac (if his role is the same), and one from the NK. I also wonder why [redacted] thinks it likely to be me or Mongoose as Zodac's target. Do you think we are have done something to incur the wrath of Zodac?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

Based on what's his face's posts, I'm not buying that he will survive. He seems overly worried about coming up with reasons why he shouldn't be lynched. He keeps bringing up Zodac over and over. Also, I can't remember who pointed it out, but he chimed in and said that he was able to keep 3 roles from getting chaosified after someone else brought up that Zodac would be affected also. I dunno, I just don't buy it.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:I'm not Living Statue resurrect read all this k redolent I kinda antisocial beforehand, medullary I'll go hieroglyphical Red Rook itemize Red Knight osmanli bird.

Also, I can bet AlaskaDave Piranha thingy will straitlaced me. Again. :sigh:
I agree. :srsnod:

*votes BWT*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

Taking the easy way out. Interesting move Russ. ;)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

It's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you

INH too? Tsk tsk.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Just a perfect day
Drink Sangria in the park

As much as I'd like to vote Russ because his reasonig is lolz, I'll vote INH cause I saw no vote post. :o
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The family has gone. We didn't play any games, but my sister and I sang and played the keyboard. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World," "Piano Man," "Dust in the Wind," and "Crocodile Rock" made up our set list.

I see I have ninety minutes to do some reading.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:The family has gone. We didn't play any games, but my sister and I sang and played the keyboard. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World," "Piano Man," "Dust in the Wind," and "Crocodile Rock" made up our set list.

I see I have ninety minutes to do some reading.
Apparently DP didnt have time to read considering he feels ok typing out That Guy's name. :|
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

Pausing my catch-up to say a couple of things:

I find the whole teammates "allowing" or "not allowing" AP to break a mafia rule and get mod-killed a bit redonkulous today. Do you really think ANYONE has control over what AP does in thread? He's a bit of a mafia rebel, if you will, and I can see him responding to "No you can't" with "Just watch me bitch" *post* . My point is ANYONE could be his teammates. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some BTS AP Grilling going on as we speak....

Now I forgot what my other comment was going to be about...

Oh yes. RE: 13 INH voters so far: Really? You're just going to let the absolute opposite of nature take it's course? Ok, then. But I'm not adding onto this shit pile.

You're going to reap just what you sow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

This is the truth. Well my bad I suppose. :P
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

RE: Hedge: Everyone else is going to be superstitious enough to avoid using any variation of his name, but they aren't going to bat an eyelash at the Zodac prospect? Doesn't make any God Damn sense to me!

FYI, no aggression towards you in this post, Hedge!

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I am starting to wonder if OK Computer is actually witworm appurtenances Plant. If so, I think I might be dead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:@Dom: I already mentioned why I think Epig is bad. I feel he's trying to keep us from making another attempt at lynching redacted. I feel like he's making an awful lot of assumptions about Zodac's powers remaining unchanged (I honestly don't believe MP would do that). While I still do wish that I had held off on voting, I can understand the logic of at least making another attempt today and seeing if either a lynch doesn't occur or if someone else gets lynched instead. Because information is power, and it's just a perfect day. I'm glad I spend it with you.

As for my vote, I honestly thought the poll ended yesterday. So I freaked out when I thought I had 15-20 minutes left to vote and 5 pages to catch up on. So I skimmed really quickly and placed a vote on redacted a minute before I thought the poll closed. When it didn't, I was confused and went and looked at the day and time it ended, and realized I got the day wrong. So yeah, I screwed up.

I do have a question for you though. Why are you willing to trust Epig so much when you've admitted that he's backpedaling? Because I don't see insistence being a good enough reason to go along with someone.
My powers are unchanged from the original game. Why can't his be?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I find the whole teammates "allowing" or "not allowing" AP to break a mafia rule and get mod-killed a bit redonkulous today. Do you really think ANYONE has control over what AP does in thread? He's a bit of a mafia rebel, if you will, and I can see him responding to "No you can't" with "Just watch me bitch" *post* . My point is ANYONE could be his teammates. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some BTS AP Grilling going on as we speak....
I disagree. I'll have a post up soon and you can tell me what you think.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:I am starting to wonder if OK Computer is actually witworm appurtenances Plant. If so, I think I might be dead.
Is that why you think he said you or I would die? :ponder:

No offense taken Devin. I for one did not vote That Guy you might have noticed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I am starting to wonder if OK Computer is actually witworm appurtenances Plant. If so, I think I might be dead.
night actions - occurrence exactly why.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've known A Person for a while (from Prog Archives), and I have found him to be one of the gentlest, most deferential individuals I've ever encountered online. He doesn't like voting for people because he doesn't like seeing people lynched. I've played with him and hosted with him. He often self-votes or trades votes with people on Day 1.

So I cannot imagine him telling his team to fuck off or anything like that.
A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k
good thing my team sends in a group one or i would too

Edit: Forgot my curse
problems all left alone

I predict russti will post after me!
In conclusion, I think his team is largely inactive / not showing up much into chat. I've had BTSC with people who didn't show up. It sucks. I think they got a group PM in, but otherwise didn't interact much.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

well catch up was supprisingly easy - even if I did oversleep.

DP, teefies, vompi and epi are the only other people with votes.

IDK if anything can be done to combat the potential of zodac with the other vote getter getting so many votes. IDK if it should worry me or not.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ebwop - you just keep me hanging on - you just keep me hanging on.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Hedgeowl wrote:

No offense taken Devin. I for one did not vote That Guy you might have noticed.
Exactly why my post wasn't directed at you, dear :hug:

I look forward to your post, Epi. At the moment I'm looking at a whole slew of people that are talking about looking at you. I won't go into full on discussion mode yet because I have no idea how this Day is going to turn out.

Cuz I'm all alone,
There's no one here besiiiiiiide me.

Oops, wrong song.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote:I've known A Person for a while (from Prog Archives), and I have found him to be one of the gentlest, most deferential individuals I've ever encountered online. He doesn't like voting for people because he doesn't like seeing people lynched. I've played with him and hosted with him. He often self-votes or trades votes with people on Day 1.

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k

problems all left alone

In conclusion, I think his team is largely inactive / not showing up much into chat. I've had BTSC with people who didn't show up. It sucks. I think they got a group PM in, but otherwise didn't interact much.
Isn't he really saying he was inactive, not really the others? As in, he was relying on them to send his pm in :confused:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ok - I'm throwing in the towel here. with 63 percent of the vote there's no way he's not going to be the lynch candidate and nothing I do or vote is going to change that. I'm tired of making my head hurt more. I guess it's time for tossing the dice and seeing what happens.

I'm not exactly thrilled about my vote. And also pretty sure that no other vote I make will do a lick of differnece anyyway. :l

votes going with the flow.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:I've known A Person for a while (from Prog Archives), and I have found him to be one of the gentlest, most deferential individuals I've ever encountered online. He doesn't like voting for people because he doesn't like seeing people lynched. I've played with him and hosted with him. He often self-votes or trades votes with people on Day 1.

A Person wrote:
I would k

problems all left alone

EBWOP: Totally missed this before.

This makes sense. I can NEVER tell what's going on with him. As a HUGE surprise to me, he flipped HHH in WWE. I won't elaborate in this game, but I would have sworn up and down that a certain someone else was HHH. But, I would think that I have enough experience with him now to have some sort of read on his style. But frustratingly enough, I do not.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote:

A Person wrote:
I would k

problems all left alone

Isn't he really saying he was inactive, not really the others? As in, he was relying on them to send his pm in :confused:
Could be a half truth. I've told dozens of those in my time.

Maybe DP sends in the group PM. He pops by infrequently enough. :eye:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea wrote:ok - I'm throwing in the towel here. with 63 percent of the vote there's no way he's not going to be the lynch candidate and nothing I do or vote is going to change that. I'm tired of making my head hurt more. I guess it's time for tossing the dice and seeing what happens.

I'm not exactly thrilled about my vote. And also pretty sure that no other vote I make will do a lick of differnece anyyway. :l

votes going with the flow.

ebwop - again - you just keep me hanging on
you just keep me hanging on...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for DisgruntledPorcupine.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Weeeelllll, I'm going to go with a certain little birdie along with 2 other people I don't trust in this game.
Lizzy I'm feeling better about. Vompatti.... no.

You're going to reap just what you sow.

*votes*

Linki: right, bea? ;) :p

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”