Total votes: 11
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Community Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:01 pm 1 hour left until day, so get those night actions in if you haven't already.
i'd like to lynch you for letting me sign up to this game with a 3am end of phase time :meany:
I didnt invent Europe.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:53 pm in case i do die, cos role shenanigans are a thing even if i'm not specifically targeted: nova/ddl/sabie/DF as cbob's teammate. sabie ignoring my point against her doesn't seem very sabie like. i'm putting her in the pile again since i didn't like the hypocrisy in being offended at being scum-read because of how much content was in her posts, but using it as a reason to scum read epi herself...confusing and an inaccurate representation.

possible s/a: ddl/mac maybe quinster.

i feel genuinely good about everyone else.
I really don't appreciate you STILL suspecting me. It's wrong and baseless and dumb.
what's dumb is calling you a fool proof civilian when you could be self aligned. and annie edison isn't dumb. i actually hate the impression i get from you in pushing the idea that this game only has mafia. 4 of them, too. it makes me feel wary of why you don't want us looking for an indy.
You have been tunneling me all game and when it is apparent I am not Mafia you pivot into this tinfoily disaster. You're probably the rogue. You are obsessed with rogues.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by dunya »

i am obsessed with rouge.

real footage of me and mac:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Night 1

With the rising sun, all of us at Greendale must bow our heads in respect for our fallen heroes. Many of us have given our lives to this game in the quest for a town victory, and many more brave soldiers are bound to fall along the way. Few fought harder and more tenaciously than dear Annie Edison, and for that the mafia scum have rewarded her with an early death.
I'm sorry Annie. You deserve better. At least now you can get back to studying. Goodnight, sweet princess.

Real Neil with Pipes of Steel, signing off.

dunya has been killed. She was...
Annie Edison, civilian double-voter.

It is Day 2. You have 24 hours to lynch somebody.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

:(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

thanks for the game sloonei, this has reawakened my thirst for mafia. such a great theme. but indeed, dunya and annie need to go back to studying. good luck, civs. don't slow down!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm thanks for the game sloonei, this has reawakened my thirst for mafia. such a great theme. but indeed, dunya and annie need to go back to studying. good luck, civs. don't slow down!
I believe what you meant to say is...
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted sabie. Easy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:04 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:53 pm
sabie12 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:27 pm I'll just go back to the normal way I post and not try to fit in with what everyone else does. I am who I am and I can't change it. It's all good.
you should absolutely do you and don't worry about anyone's expectations, sabie. :nicenod: i love reading your thoughts, and though it's only my second game with you, i feel like your sincerity is what gives you a special mafia flavor and i like to see what you contribute.

so do you mean to say that the thing about epi not posting as much as you're used to was just to fill up the post because you felt your playstyle was being attacked? or did you actually feel epignosis was posting less than usual?
I don't know why everyone is so focused on that. I meant more like I thought he usually had more to say like longer posts. That's all. Not really anything to delve that far into. I should know better than to get on epis bad side. He did kill me off in that ice cream game pretty quick :p
Fantasy sports took over my life in a way my wife, friends, and family will never understand.

That is the primary reason I do not post nearly as much as I used to, and it's been that way for almost three years now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RIP Dunya.

Excessively strange choice.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 177

Post by novaselinenever »

[VOTE: Reywas] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:22 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:55 pm i love that gif, i'm going to use it in every game i ever play.
It's ugly Image

oh no he didn't

who are your 4 poe suspects, nova?
I don't have 4. I'm looking at Rey and DFaraday at the moment. Maybe sabie but I'm buying the frustration she's selling at the moment. I still like DDL and Epi.

Amongst Bob's voters, Colin and Quin looks the best excluding Mac himself. You and JJJ's votes are good but not great, so you're not getting much points from me :grin:
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:04 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:59 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:53 pm I'm all caught up. AMA
Who's a civilian?

Who's not a civilian?
I like Dunya and DFaraday

I don't like Mac and Reywas
what don't you like about reywas?

how do you feel about epignosis?
Just quoted on of his post above you.

Epi was after JJJ for some similar reason that I didn't like, but I like his tone though. Seems like he's enjoying himself and he's at ease. I can see his sabie stuff as well, I think it's genuine which is a good look.
Cocoa donkeys.

How does it seem like I'm enjoying myself?
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:23 pm People, votes are changeable. At this stage, there is no reason not to have a vote on the board right now. Awhora
Fine voting DDL for now I find him suspicious.
I forgot about this. Talk to me about DDL
This is mondo garbo too (that's Spanish, right?).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:05 pm If anyone on Bob wagon is Mafia it's Dunya. She tried to hammer me last second until she saw Jay had voted Bob and switched back to Bob. I only saw it because I was refreshing madly.
I don't really see it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:05 pm If anyone on Bob wagon is Mafia it's Dunya. She tried to hammer me last second until she saw Jay had voted Bob and switched back to Bob. I only saw it because I was refreshing madly.
I don't really see it.
Uh, yeah, me either.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:42 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:22 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:55 pm i love that gif, i'm going to use it in every game i ever play.
It's ugly Image

oh no he didn't

who are your 4 poe suspects, nova?
I don't have 4. I'm looking at Rey and DFaraday at the moment. Maybe sabie but I'm buying the frustration she's selling at the moment. I still like DDL and Epi.

Amongst Bob's voters, Colin and Quin looks the best excluding Mac himself. You and JJJ's votes are good but not great, so you're not getting much points from me :grin:
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:04 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:59 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:53 pm I'm all caught up. AMA
Who's a civilian?

Who's not a civilian?
I like Dunya and DFaraday

I don't like Mac and Reywas
what don't you like about reywas?

how do you feel about epignosis?
Just quoted on of his post above you.

Epi was after JJJ for some similar reason that I didn't like, but I like his tone though. Seems like he's enjoying himself and he's at ease. I can see his sabie stuff as well, I think it's genuine which is a good look.
Cocoa donkeys.

How does it seem like I'm enjoying myself?
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:23 pm People, votes are changeable. At this stage, there is no reason not to have a vote on the board right now. Awhora
Fine voting DDL for now I find him suspicious.
I forgot about this. Talk to me about DDL
This is mondo garbo too (that's Spanish, right?).
Mainly your gifs, and some of your pots give off a messing around vibe. You seem at ease, and not so uptight.

Nope it ain't. That's Australian :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:50 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 pm
I don't really see it.
Uh, yeah, me either.
Yeah thinking about, I don't see it.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by ColinIsCool »

Thanks mafia, I can never read dunya accurately so you’re doing me a solid.

I don’t think it’s Mac or Sabie.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My first thought is that DDL staged that entire burst into the thread during the night phase to insist with a certain tone that dunya is a mafioso, so he could then kill her and rely on WIFOM.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm I started making a lynch analysis on the Cbob lynch but I realized dunya and Colin voted for him without saying anything. This analysis is impossible now. Who was the 2nd voter? Who was the 3rd? Who knows.

Call your votes, people.
No you didn't.

What were you going to work out of who voted Cbob when?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:34 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:49 pm i also don't understand why mac thinks cbob is hiding in my cleavage when i never stopped throwing shade and suspecting cbob. i've been questioning his tone all game.

and to answer your question, jay, i'm really unsure how far macdougall would go with the wiofm and bussing cbob so hard right now. but i distinctly remember how i felt the cbob post in his iso prior to the bandwagon on him, feeling very team-mate distancy by how soft his accusations were at the time and the fact he only did a case on cbob and then didn't even follow up on it or do anything with it, chasing df instead. felt fake.
This post.

This post would be bad in a vaccum but ultimately forgivable. The problem is what happens afterwards.

She wants people to know she is throwing shade at bob.

But this is her last mention of Bob until the last 30 seconds when she finally votes him. Between the two things, she spends the entire EoD trying to get anyone but Bob lynched. Anyone. Whatever it takes. She switches around, listens to other people when they talk about Mac and nova, but refuses to acknowledge bob's existance except for that small time interval where bob decides to antagonize her out of nowhere.

Never mind that mac's point is not an attack against dunya, it's just that dunya is being pocketed by Bob. This means she did not understand Bob's point. The fact she feels the need to defend against a possible w/w accusation that doesn't exist because she did not understand a post could suggest a baddie who is paranoid about not being associated to teammates.

The nerdy girl is up to no good. She appears adorable but I think I saw her cheating at the exam.
You could as easily be describing me here. During the last hour or two, I joined Epi with a sabie vote and tried to promote that lynch. It didn't take. I voted nova and tried to promote that lynch. It didn't take. I voted for colonialbob at the last second at nearly the same moment as dunya.

Why am I a civilian while she is suspect #1?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Why does sabie kill the only person in the game defending her?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 pm I read the EoD1 and commented as I went. This is the raw, unedited result:

mac attack starts the bob case (1)
jay tries to push nova lynch
dunya makes a bet mac/bob are w/w but keeps pushing mac
dunya gradually throwing shit on bob
dunya makes sure people know she's been throwing shit on bob
nova votes mac
dunya votes nova
colin votes bob (2)
quin votes bob (3)
dunya reminds people that she thinks nova and mac are bad
jay agrees nova is a civ
dunya moves back to mac
bob votes dunya
epi says he prefer to lynch sabie
reywas doesn't like the mac wagon and might vote for bob
jay agrees with epi
jay says he's not inspired by the bob case
dunya reaffirms she'll vote mac or nova
jay says he suspects nova more
jay demands mac elaborates on the bob case for him to vote. does the same for nova re: sabie
quin attacks nova
jay votes nova
mac begs people to vote bob
dunya voices concern over being wrong about bob
jay votes bob (4)
dunya votes bob (5)
Who cares?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:27 pm I have read nothing of Night 1 and will not do so for today. Here are my conclusions. All of this is solely based on EoD unless I mention otherwise.

1- Dunya is bad. Her post (see next post for details) where she reminds us she has been throwing shade on Bob is bad enough, but the way she completely forgets he exists is worse, how she keeps pushing both nova AND mac at the same time as other people latch on bob is worse, how bob randomly starts attacking her when he realizes he's being wagoned is worse, how she leaves then comes back to say she "might" be wrong, then votes for bob after Jay does is worse.

She's bad, bad, bad. Lynch her.

2- Mac/Colin/Quin are fantastic. Quin less so because he was only the third one (so could be pro-bussing) and because he attacked nova later on, but I still felt good about quin so whatever.

3- epi is leaning bad for completely ignoring the bob case.

4- jay is all. over. the place. But he's like that when a civ. He makes some suspicious changes, but his gfinal change to bob looks great. Leaning civ.

5- nova isn't helping. Feels bad I guess, but could just be wrong.

6- Reywas is probably 2nd worse after dunya. Might vote for Bob because of "chaos" but never does. Meh.

Is that everyone who was here at EoD? I think so.
Submit this for posts that don't age well.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Dragon D. Luffy] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I called my vote. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:20 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:53 pm in case i do die, cos role shenanigans are a thing even if i'm not specifically targeted: nova/ddl/sabie/DF as cbob's teammate. sabie ignoring my point against her doesn't seem very sabie like. i'm putting her in the pile again since i didn't like the hypocrisy in being offended at being scum-read because of how much content was in her posts, but using it as a reason to scum read epi herself...confusing and an inaccurate representation.

possible s/a: ddl/mac maybe quinster.

i feel genuinely good about everyone else.
I thought I responded to you what did I ignore?
no bueno.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie killed dunya knowing she wouldn't have to address her question.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think nova looks okay.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

There's either a role blocker or a redirect in play, and they're either bad or a wildly incompetent civ.

I don't know why Mac thinks Dunya was a weird choice for NK, she was one of the most blatantly civ players in the game. I figured it was pretty much 50/50 for either her or Jay as the first to go.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DFaraday is a civilian. I don't even care what the role claim is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:45 am My first thought is that DDL staged that entire burst into the thread during the night phase to insist with a certain tone that dunya is a mafioso, so he could then kill her and rely on WIFOM.
That was my first thought too. I saw that Dunya was dead, then in catching up stopped at DDL's post and thought, "This feels like setting himself up to look good when Dunya is NKed."
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 am DFaraday is a civilian. I don't even care what the role claim is.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 am DFaraday is a civilian. I don't even care what the role claim is.
You're bad. Do you block or redirect DF?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:31 am
Neither. I'm just not blind.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:31 am
Neither. I'm just not blind.
I can be not blind as well.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DFaraday believes shenanigans are afoot. They may not actually be, but he has reason to believe they are. He voiced that in the thread out of nowhere. That screams of a civilian who is extra surprised by the present circumstances and wanted to make it known. He had no votes on him and wasn't under any real pressure.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:36 am DFaraday believes shenanigans are afoot. They may not actually be, but he has reason to believe they are. He voiced that in the thread out of nowhere. That screams of a civilian who is extra surprised by the present circumstances and wanted to make it known. He had no votes on him and wasn't under any real pressure.
It just so happens I agree with this.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nova doesn't seem like he gives a shit about any accusation flung in his direction.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who "forced" sabie into saying things she claims were forced?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:47 am Who "forced" sabie into saying things she claims were forced?
I was wondering the same. I don't remember anyone asking her to play differently from her preferred manner or to do anything really.

[mention]sabie12[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am There's either a role blocker or a redirect in play, and they're either bad or a wildly incompetent civ.

I don't know why Mac thinks Dunya was a weird choice for NK, she was one of the most blatantly civ players in the game. I figured it was pretty much 50/50 for either her or Jay as the first to go.
No way. You need to pay closer attention if that's your lay of the land. Quin, Jay, Colin, myself would have all made more sense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No try again
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 am nova doesn't seem like he gives a shit about any accusation flung in his direction.
More like he just wants them to go away on their own.

That's to say nothing of when he was focussed entirely on dunya's vote on him with 20 minutes left in Day 1 while saying nothing about either bob or Mac.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We need to talk less and the four that have votes need to talk way more. How bout that?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 am nova doesn't seem like he gives a shit about any accusation flung in his direction.
More like he just wants them to go away on their own.

That's to say nothing of when he was focussed entirely on dunya's vote on him with 20 minutes left in Day 1 while saying nothing about either bob or Mac.
Yes his end to Day 1 was yuck. He's a POE guy; I just think he hits the right tones much of the time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:08 am We need to talk less and the four that have votes need to talk way more. How bout that?
Sounds great, but if we clear the way and then they don't do anything the game is dead. We may be its only engine.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Does anyone buy DDL's night phase suspicion of dunya?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:08 am We need to talk less and the four that have votes need to talk way more. How bout that?
Sounds great, but if we clear the way and then they don't do anything the game is dead. We may be its only engine.
I want to give the civilians among them a chance to emerge via acting like and being a civilian though.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Only one night kill might alleviate concerns of a serial killer. Other hostile independents remain viable (detonators, poisoners, whatever). The likelihood that this is just a 9 vs. 3 game increases though with every single kill night.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 am
I want to give the civilians among them a chance to emerge via acting like and being a civilian though.
I'd love that. They have to take up that banner and run with it.

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
[mention]reywaS[/mention]
[mention]sabie12[/mention]

I'm not letting this thread take a shit though. That's one obvious reason to kill dunya. She and I have driven the pace if not necessarily the wagons.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”