South Park (host/dead/non)
64%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

I must admit that my first thought when I saw the phase ended was that Epi killed Dunya and then came into the thread to try to pile shit onto Sabie with haste.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 am I must admit that my first thought when I saw the phase ended was that Epi killed Dunya and then came into the thread to try to pile shit onto Sabie with haste.
Also plausible. Epignosis doesn't seem to care that dunya was sabie's only defender in his present stance.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also possible that that there is a doctor that blocked one kill and Dunya was killed by a rogue (given she was the only one rogue hunting her being killed by a rogue makes more sense to me than her being the Mafia kill).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 am I must admit that my first thought when I saw the phase ended was that Epi killed Dunya and then came into the thread to try to pile shit onto Sabie with haste.
Also plausible. Epignosis doesn't seem to care that dunya was sabie's only defender in his present stance.
Removing Dunya not only removes a solid town voice but also removes the only defender of the person he has been positioning for a lynch. Yeah it's definitely possible.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think dunya is a surprising mafia kill. Mac is the obvious target in a vacuum, and that is on its own a reason for them to go for someone else. dunya is a surpremely talented civilian who was playing hard and probably wouldn't have been lynched (even if she faced a little gentle suspicion from non-DDL sources).
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Community Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:34 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:49 pm i also don't understand why mac thinks cbob is hiding in my cleavage when i never stopped throwing shade and suspecting cbob. i've been questioning his tone all game.

and to answer your question, jay, i'm really unsure how far macdougall would go with the wiofm and bussing cbob so hard right now. but i distinctly remember how i felt the cbob post in his iso prior to the bandwagon on him, feeling very team-mate distancy by how soft his accusations were at the time and the fact he only did a case on cbob and then didn't even follow up on it or do anything with it, chasing df instead. felt fake.
This post.

This post would be bad in a vaccum but ultimately forgivable. The problem is what happens afterwards.

She wants people to know she is throwing shade at bob.

But this is her last mention of Bob until the last 30 seconds when she finally votes him. Between the two things, she spends the entire EoD trying to get anyone but Bob lynched. Anyone. Whatever it takes. She switches around, listens to other people when they talk about Mac and nova, but refuses to acknowledge bob's existance except for that small time interval where bob decides to antagonize her out of nowhere.

Never mind that mac's point is not an attack against dunya, it's just that dunya is being pocketed by Bob. This means she did not understand Bob's point. The fact she feels the need to defend against a possible w/w accusation that doesn't exist because she did not understand a post could suggest a baddie who is paranoid about not being associated to teammates.

The nerdy girl is up to no good. She appears adorable but I think I saw her cheating at the exam.
I'll take some time to go through it properly, but to me it just seems like DDL is accusing dunya for responding to an accusation. If she went on and on about it, there'd be a point to make here, but at face value it's overdramatised and not a good look for DDL.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well I found it surprising. Anyway moving on.

Let's play Trustfall?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:23 am Well I found it surprising. Anyway moving on.

Let's play Trustfall?
Sure.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm here.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I forget the ideal structure of it but it seems valid for working out who the civvies are in the POE.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm just throwing together a list of reasons to read each player as a civilian -- very brief and simple.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:22 am
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:49 pm i also don't understand why mac thinks cbob is hiding in my cleavage when i never stopped throwing shade and suspecting cbob. i've been questioning his tone all game.

and to answer your question, jay, i'm really unsure how far macdougall would go with the wiofm and bussing cbob so hard right now. but i distinctly remember how i felt the cbob post in his iso prior to the bandwagon on him, feeling very team-mate distancy by how soft his accusations were at the time and the fact he only did a case on cbob and then didn't even follow up on it or do anything with it, chasing df instead. felt fake.
This post.

This post would be bad in a vaccum but ultimately forgivable. The problem is what happens afterwards.

But this is her last mention of Bob until the last 30 seconds when she finally votes him. Between the two things, she spends the entire EoD trying to get anyone but Bob lynched. Anyone. Whatever it takes. She switches around, listens to other people when they talk about Mac and nova, but refuses to acknowledge bob's existance except for that small time interval where bob decides to antagonize her out of nowhere.

Never mind that mac's point is not an attack against dunya, it's just that dunya is being pocketed by Bob. This means she did not understand Bob's point. The fact she feels the need to defend against a possible w/w accusation that doesn't exist because she did not understand a post could suggest a baddie who is paranoid about not being associated to teammates.

The nerdy girl is up to no good. She appears adorable but I think I saw her cheating at the exam.
I'll take some time to go through it properly, but to me it just seems like DDL is accusing dunya for responding to an accusation. If she went on and on about it, there'd be a point to make here, but at face value it's overdramatised and not a good look for DDL.
I read dunya's Night 1 posts. This is not a thing that is happening as DDL describes it.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reasons to believe in civilianhood

ColinIsCool - not bothered by his tone or his content, good D1 vote
DFaraday - not bothered by his tone or his content, likely to have a civilian role based on tonight
Dragon D. Luffy - he sounded authentic during D1 when he went after dunya
Epignosis - he hasn't pulled punches when he has had an accusation to make
MacDougall - he spearheaded a lynch all day of a godfather/forger
novaselinenever - not bothered by his tone for the most part
Quin - not bothered by his tone or his content, good D1 vote
reywaS - he sounded authentic on D1 when he gave me shit for seeming like I was faking my shtick
sabie12 - generally responsive when prodded and trying to keep up under difficult circumstances

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How much do I believe in what I just typed?

ColinIsCool - solid
DFaraday - strong
Dragon D. Luffy - fart sound
Epignosis - meh
MacDougall - strong
novaselinenever - meh
Quin - solid
reywaS - decent
sabie12 - meh

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool - Had his vote positioned on me nice and early and switched onto the Mafia godfather for a haphazard reason and stayed there. 90%

DFaraday - Tone reads well. It's easy to understand his points. 55%

Dragon D. Luffy - Wifom aside, it's a bit odd to kill a player you're building a case on. Defended me a lot when I was the only alternative candidate to the Godfather. 20%

Epignosis - Is playing to his meta and offering a civilian looking effort. 45%

JaggedJimmyJay - Hammered the Godfather when I was there to be hammered. 99%

novaselinenever - Jay says that he seems sincere to him. 20%

Quin - Got his vote onto Bob early and kept it there. Has civ fire. 90%

reywas - Can't really differentiate his play all that much from the other game I have been closely obeserving in which he flipped civ. 15%

sabie12 - Is the ideal patsy for a day 2 mislynch. 15%

How's that?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why I think x is a civilian:

Colin: Voted for bob.
DF: Info claimed, we went down the same train of thought thinking about how epi and mac approached 3J on Day 1.
DDL: Voted dunya Day 1, so his Night 1 posts against her didn't come out of nowhere as I initially thought.
Epignosis: I believe he went after 3J's Day 1 mechanical breakdown as a way of gauging his alignment.
3J: Made the clincher vote for bob.
Mac: He was anti-bob pretty much all the way, his posts were the reason I voted for him.
nova: consistently providing insights of some kind whenever he's in the thread
reywas: He has a higher probability of being a civilian than being mafia
sabie: She has a higher probability of being a civilian than being mafia
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:43 am JJJ looks like he's forcing the whole super civvie thing in this game. It doesn't look natural like it did in shockheaded peter mafia. in that game his posts sounded like he was running for president of the town. In this game he sounds like he's trying too hard to recreate that.

Im not buying it.
This is the rey post I thought looked legit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

A poe from that would be:

Mac
3J
Epi
df
colin

nova
ddl
reywas
sabie
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am stuck at a 5-player POE pool. I think 4 is a good number to pursue for now.

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
novaselinenever
reywaS
sabie12

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

General thread consensus - do we believe cbob would be the "predominant" lynch wagon today if he weren't lynched on Day 1?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:44 am General thread consensus - do we believe cbob would be the "predominant" lynch wagon today if he weren't lynched on Day 1?
Who knows. I'm not sure there would be a predominant wagon right now presuming Mac is lynched instead and flips civilian. The thread is likely more chaotic, and people are throwing shit out there about a pile of players (bob would be one of them).

For a single word answer: no

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No I think I only managed to get Bob lynched because there were no other obvious options aside from myself and I was present at EOD to beg to be saved. I don't think there would have been a lynch Bob movement out of it at all.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:46 am
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:44 am General thread consensus - do we believe cbob would be the "predominant" lynch wagon today if he weren't lynched on Day 1?
Who knows. I'm not sure there would be a predominant wagon right now presuming Mac is lynched instead and flips civilian. The thread is likely more chaotic, and people are throwing shit out there about a pile of players (bob would be one of them).

For a single word answer: no
If the answer is no, I think it's a point in your favour. Baddie 3J would be more likely to bus bob at the last second if he doesn't anticipate him surviving the next day than if he did.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jay being Mafia is worthy of zero consideration.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:50 am Jay being Mafia is worthy of zero consideration.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I was just laying around watching shows, and something occurred to me. I want to check it out now before I pass out and forget.

When I looked into bob's interactions with Epi, I observed that Epi hadn't interacted with bob at all. He replied within two minutes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28 am Bunch of other dropouts I didn't mention either, padre.
Okay. So let's see. Did Epignosis mention this player even once during Day 0/1?

ColinIsCool - Yes
colonialbob - No, not at all
DFaraday - Yes, numerous times
Dragon D. Luffy - Yes, numerous times
dunya - Yes, numerous times
JaggedJimmyJay - Yes, numerous times
MacDougall - Yes, numerous times
novaselineneer - No, not directly
Quin - Yes, numerous times
reywaS - Yes
sabie12 - Yes, numerous times

Bullshit confirmed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by reywaS »

i have had a really rough week at work...sorry for my low post/low entertainment value so far. I work today till 2ish then i'll be home and can catch up and whatnot.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

This is rude, whoever killed dunya thinks I couldn't even get her lynched, apparently. :pout:

Well sorry for suspecting [mention]dunya[/mention] . And it was fun playing mafia with you again.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

Just letting everyone know I’m about to go on a school field trip so I won’t be checking in at all until some time tonight. So basically I’m just posting like normal.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

RIP Dunya I enjoyed playing with you again.

In response to all the things asked of me:
A few people were commenting on the fact that I am relatively wishy washy in the beginning of mafia games and typically get a bunch of random thoughts into one post. I felt like they were saying that's a bad thing and why am I not better by now. So I posted reads on a couple people with some random reasoning. As like everyone else does. It wasnt something to be delved that far into and yet everyone latched onto that and is like why is sabie so weird and wrong this game. The fact that epi took my one post saying I thought his posts were usually longer and is like oh sabie must be bad is a little sketchy to me. I didn't vote him and wasn't going to vote for him over just that. It was just something I thought, but I guess I'm wrong. I'm sorry. I think dunya is right that often times people just don't understand me or get me or whatever.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I find myself always answering the same things over and over until people listen to me like in world asunder with that crazy lady in the woods. Gah that was so annoying
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

I would care that dunya was my #1 fan though.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:06 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 am DFaraday is a civilian. I don't even care what the role claim is.
You're bad. Do you block or redirect DF?
No try again
That was a hypothetical, man.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:54 am I was just laying around watching shows, and something occurred to me. I want to check it out now before I pass out and forget.

When I looked into bob's interactions with Epi, I observed that Epi hadn't interacted with bob at all. He replied within two minutes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28 am Bunch of other dropouts I didn't mention either, padre.
Okay. So let's see. Did Epignosis mention this player even once during Day 0/1?

ColinIsCool - Yes
colonialbob - No, not at all
DFaraday - Yes, numerous times
Dragon D. Luffy - Yes, numerous times
dunya - Yes, numerous times
JaggedJimmyJay - Yes, numerous times
MacDougall - Yes, numerous times
novaselineneer - No, not directly
Quin - Yes, numerous times
reywaS - Yes
sabie12 - Yes, numerous times

Bullshit confirmed.
I just wanted to see if you would actually do this. :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:38 am
I would care that dunya was my #1 fan though.
No I really don’t think you would.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:27 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:17 pm :confused2:
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:12 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:10 pm DDL fought the Mac's lynch and was consistent about it. I don't see why he would do that. I don't think it was tmi but rather genuine concern.
Come on Nova I don't need to spell out why a Mafia would defend a known civ do I? It's a fundamental tactic.
It's the way he went about it. He reads genuine as fuck, and I don't think he'd be that obvious so that's why I don't think it's tmi.
What way would he have gone about it if he was Mafia?
Beats me but it sure as hell doesn't look like this. What does he gain from doing these kind of posts? He wasn't actively defending you to actually gain anything if you ended up getting lynched. More like a confused dude
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm I'm getting a civ vibe from Mac. Though I've been wrong about that civ vibe before.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:07 pm I hate this Mac lynch.
You are underestimating or intentionally downplaying DDL's skills if you think he isn't capable of that.

DDL defended me all day but when push came to shove he didn't vote with me even though he had his own reservations towards Bob. There's an argument that he is the most suspect player in the game right now for that alone.
I wasn't even here at EoD.

I started chatting with family about politics. Then I remembed I might miss the EoD, but the chat was good and was also about how phones make people dumb (so I wasnt about to grab a phone in the middle of the chat lol).

I decided I was satisfied about my dunya vote. I though Mac's Bob case made sense but wasn't sold enough on it to put my vote. I also thought Mac felt civ but wasn't super confident on it either. So I made a "this mac lynch sux" post to attempt to throw some chaos into that EoD I didn't like, and left.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm What does everyone else think?
Two mafias left. Likely no indies because that proportion is already anti-town enough. But only two mafia is too few too, and adding a hostile indie to that scenario makes the game too swingy. 9v3 with a lot of roles to boost town is the best compromise imo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:48 pm yeah, 2 kills per night in a 12 player game is excessive i guess. maybe a survivor.

link: self-aligned. i call independents that.
Survivor is a shitty role.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:48 pm I've only noticed Dean and Annie so far; I think I may have missed something
sabie is troy.

i guess we got a lot of people sitting on some gems. or maybe they're britta and embarrassed about it.

My character is funny but like I said, I only watched maybe 3 episodes.

Well maybe I should just google gifs of him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 1]

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:50 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm I started making a lynch analysis on the Cbob lynch but I realized dunya and Colin voted for him without saying anything. This analysis is impossible now. Who was the 2nd voter? Who was the 3rd? Who knows.

Call your votes, people.
No you didn't.

What were you going to work out of who voted Cbob when?
Read post below.

Oh wait you did but refused to acknowledge it.

Well fuck off then.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:53 am

This post.

You could as easily be describing me here. During the last hour or two, I joined Epi with a sabie vote and tried to promote that lynch. It didn't take. I voted nova and tried to promote that lynch. It didn't take. I voted for colonialbob at the last second at nearly the same moment as dunya.

Why am I a civilian while she is suspect #1?
Because you spent the rest if the night asking people about Bob and showing you were putting all candidates on the table, and dunya forgot Bob existed even though he had votes on him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok trusfall thingy.

- Epi: made some nice posts day 1 where he is inquiring people, missed a chance to save his teammate
- Jay: flip-flopped at EoD the way I'm used to see him to. Made a decisive vote
- Mac: literally the civ MVP so far, while also being the alternative to the scum wagon.
- Colin turned the Bob vote into a Bob wagon.
- nova: lots of his reads look genuine, and I feel like I gotta defend him since he's in twice as many games as anyone here is.
- Reywas: there was a post on day 1 people said looked super genuine and I agreed
- DF: made a weird game mechanics post which I guess could be risky for mafia.
- sabie: after her burst of roleplaying she came back to her usual post style which so far have been civ when I player with her.
- Quin: his playstyle so far looks like genuQuin and I'm generally good at spoting when hes not. Also made a critical vote day 1.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Do I believe what I just wrote?

Epi: not really.
Jay: yes but not very strongly
Mac: a lot
Colin: meh
Nova: not really
Reywas: not really
DF: no
Sabie: meh
Quin: a lot
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epi looks worse than sabie.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:02 pm Do I believe what I just wrote?

You only have two solid civilian reads?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:24 pm Epi looks worse than sabie.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by ColinIsCool »

I want to lynch Epi, DDL, or nova today. Maybe rey or Quin but they aren't at the top of POE. Not sabie, I think she checks out.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:02 pm Do I believe what I just wrote?

You only have two solid civilian reads?
Yes.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean I could assume Day 1 made the game obsolete and everybody is now a civilian read.

But where is the fun in that?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 pm What was the vote tally like when Colin voted?
Epignosis wants to know all about the votes when it comes to Colin. When DDL takes interest in the votes though, it's this:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:50 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm I started making a lynch analysis on the Cbob lynch but I realized dunya and Colin voted for him without saying anything. This analysis is impossible now. Who was the 2nd voter? Who was the 3rd? Who knows.

Call your votes, people.
No you didn't.

What were you going to work out of who voted Cbob when?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 pm [~insert vote tracking content here~]
Who cares?
:suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”