Not Manhattan (hosts/mod/nonplayers)
73%

Total votes: 11
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Matahari »

For now I’m going to place my vote on Indiglo. It might change.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:00 pm Really feel like Daisy's latest content is from a townie heart, and I don't know why nutella and owner still want her lynched.
As I said I'm not set on it. I'm trying not to be "deep in confirmation bias" as she says and I can see it your way too. I could still vote for mata, or someone else if there is a convincing reason.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:53 pm Y'all, after playing so hard in my previous two games, I am chugging through this one on low energy. Even still I am dominating the post counts.

You can't let me give the most effort. Don't let a man be in charge of a game 75% populated by women and hosted by a woman.
The reason you are dominating the thread more than me is that I only have an hour a day to devote to mafia right now. I not only teach three separate grade levels every day, but I own and operate my own business while having my children with me 24/7. I also have a volunteer coordinating position with an organization the kids and I belong to. And, I do all the cleaning and household chores (inside and out) for a household of 5. I am woman, here me ROAR! You do all that and still post more and then you can complain.

Now I will continue catching up.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:00 pm Really feel like Daisy's latest content is from a townie heart, and I don't know why nutella and owner still want her lynched.
As I said I'm not set on it. I'm trying not to be "deep in confirmation bias" as she says and I can see it your way too. I could still vote for mata, or someone else if there is a convincing reason.
Tell me about two things:

1.) What about Daisy's recent stuff do you think differs from her civilian self?
2.) What do you think of Owner's vote for Daisy?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What's up with Indi? Is it just the juliets thing or am I missing your reasoning [mention]Matahari[/mention]
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eloh going OFF lmao women doing all the work :workit:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by dunya »

We interrupt this game to bring you an important announcement: Women rule. Period.
Happy Early Women's Day, ladies. You all rock year round.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 pm What's up with Indi? Is it just the juliets thing or am I missing your reasoning @Matahari
You might be missing my reasoning. It’s just a gut feeling I had about a few peoples day one vote posts. I posted about it in response to JJJ earlier. I could be way off base though. If you think it’s dumb reasoning then tell me what you see wrong with it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Elohcin »

And I thought I was confused about yesterday's lynch. SMH.

Ima vote Mac again. I still think he is bad. If he were good, he would be flinging shit. I'm about to fall asleep reading.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tell me why Owner is a civilian.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention] you get a D- for Day 2. You've done barely more than nothing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac has the excuse of being in a separate end game. nutella, I don't care for you doing it big on Day 1, having it end in a mislynch with or without your help, and then doing fuck all Day 2 beyond camp on Daisy for reasons you won't share (I've asked twice).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:07 pm I’m very out of my depth here, everything has changed so much. Little things like bandwagoning, for instance. That used to get people in so much trouble, and now it seems to be the preferred method. Role playing- that’s new for me too. Not having watched the show, I don’t always catch when people are role playing. So I’m having to go with old school methods. Gut.
I’m really not sure about Rey at all, old school Rey participated more as a civ. But reading back on him, he is not really participating so much as just posting. I’d like to hear from others what they think about him, to get a better perspective.
The three who make me a little uneasy, it’s because I felt like they were avoiding real commitment to scum hunting. Their day one vote posts were evasive and seemed like they had a hard time placing a vote on someone they knew was a civ. As in, being mafia, you have to be careful not to look like you were going hard for someone who will be revealed as a civ. That may not make sense, sorry. That’s just a gut thing.
It makes sense. I think the three you named, Spacedaisy, indiglo, and Owner of a Lonely Heart, ought to say something in response.
It's not really about how things have changed. If I had harped on all the differences, I've experienced over the years we could be here awhile. A lot of it is about doing what works for you. I'm an advocate of doing what you can do consistently, but I don't think that's a style for everyone. Night thread and secret voting are the main difference for me. But at the end of the day, a lot of it is about rolling with the punches as they come.

For example the votes on me, It's not about you should read me like x, y and z; it's more about what have I done and what is other people's perception of me.

Going into this, I kind of knew "hey, they might not be able to read me, but that's okay." This has been a nice break, and I feel better about Syndicate as a whole in comparison to the last game I played on here, so you got that going for you.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I feel a little more relaxed on Matahari at this point.

Daisy definitely seemed frustrated. She also seemed as if she was ready to give up, which isn't something you should really do if you are town.

I don't really remember much about Elohcin and indigo.

Mac's posts are far too short, if memory serves. I'm hardly getting anything off that guy. But I like him a little bit for something else.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:46 pm @nutella you get a D- for Day 2. You've done barely more than nothing.
I have just spent six hours transcribing a recording of a meeting. Give me a hot sec.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 pm
Tell me about two things:

1.) What about Daisy's recent stuff do you think differs from her civilian self?
2.) What do you think of Owner's vote for Daisy?
1. She is overexplaining/overjustifying her behavior.
2. It's fine.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:40 pm And I thought I was confused about yesterday's lynch. SMH.

Ima vote Mac again. I still think he is bad. If he were good, he would be flinging shit. I'm about to fall asleep reading.
I don't have time to live up to your impression of me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:40 pm And I thought I was confused about yesterday's lynch. SMH.

I liked his day zero/one tone but I agree that I expect more from him at this point.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm I feel a little more relaxed on Matahari at this point.

Daisy definitely seemed frustrated. She also seemed as if she was ready to give up, which isn't something you should really do if you are town.

Mac's posts are far too short, if memory serves. I'm hardly getting anything off that guy. But I like him a little bit for something else.
Is it my sexiness?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 pm

I liked his day zero/one tone but I agree that I expect more from him at this point.
Sorry to dissapoint you mum
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by reywaS »

Drive by vote for triple j. I dont buy what hes selling
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:48 pm Mac has the excuse of being in a separate end game. nutella, I don't care for you doing it big on Day 1, having it end in a mislynch with or without your help, and then doing fuck all Day 2 beyond camp on Daisy for reasons you won't share (I've asked twice).
I literally fucking warned you I would be absent today due to work so you can just fuck right off.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fyi I am a bodyguard
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm I feel a little more relaxed on Matahari at this point.

Is it my sexiness?
Kind of related to that
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:45 pm Tell me why Owner is a civilian.
reading owner is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher. I don't know.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Did you ever know that I'm your heroooooo
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:05 pm Fyi I am a bodyguard
Shh, dude why? You didn't have out that; you probably could have held it for longer.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

To what end? In case they kill me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dump role now. It's a weak role so they probs won't kill me. If they do ... good because I am trying to die anyway. And people can stop talking about me.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Elohcin, please move your vote.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:11 pm I dump role now. It's a weak role so they probs won't kill me. If they do ... good because I am trying to die anyway. And people can stop talking about me.
Can you not play against your wincon for one moment? Dunya put a lot of hard work into this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am a bodyguard. My job is to die in someone's stead.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am confused by Owner. I hurt myself in my confusion.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Owner rolecopped me is my best guess.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:16 pm Owner rolecopped me is my best guess.
I'm guessing you're my daughter from the description of sexy, which would make you one of the mains, which with Mongoose's flip would more than likely make you a Power Role of some sort.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 pm Drive by vote for triple j. I dont buy what hes selling
What am I selling and why don't you buy it?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:48 pm Mac has the excuse of being in a separate end game. nutella, I don't care for you doing it big on Day 1, having it end in a mislynch with or without your help, and then doing fuck all Day 2 beyond camp on Daisy for reasons you won't share (I've asked twice).
I literally fucking warned you I would be absent today due to work so you can just fuck right off.
Naw I'll go ahead and tell you you're suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:16 pm Owner rolecopped me is my best guess.
I'm guessing you're my daughter from the description of sexy, which would make you one of the mains, which with Mongoose's flip would more than likely make you a Power Role of some sort.
He said he's a bodyguard. Everyone in this show seems to be "sexy", what makes Mac your daughter?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Elohcin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:45 pm Tell me why Owner is a civilian.
reading owner is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher. I don't know.
I feel like I'm more like Charlie Brown. I feel like Jay could be Lucy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 pm Drive by vote for triple j. I dont buy what hes selling
I correctly gave rey credit in a recent game for his suspicion of me; it looked authentic. This does not look authentic. This just exists in the thread for the sake of it. Moreover it's an off-wagon vote as we near EOD with other players higher in the lynch discussion.

Bad.

[VOTE: reywaS] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:06 am Bad: JJJ, Mac, indiglo, DaisySpace

Good: Me

Who knows: Everyone else
rey said Daisy and I were both bad on Night 1. Daisy can easily be lynched.

He voted for me. I'm not getting lynched. That is flicking the booger. Nope.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:26 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 pm
He said he's a bodyguard. Everyone in this show seems to be "sexy", what makes Mac your daughter?
Then again, I don't know if Mac's preference is male or female, but there are two really really main girls in the show if memory serves - looking at the pictures online - it looks like I'm forgetting one. One of them, my daughter, I really liked watching her character, and then there was this other main who kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 pm Then again, I don't know if Mac's preference is male or female, but there are two really really main girls in the show if memory serves - looking at the pictures online - it looks like I'm forgetting one. One of them, my daughter, I really liked watching her character, and then there was this other main who kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
Why is your vote on Daisy? It isn't entirely clear apart from your response to my "yikes" comment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:13 amsounds legit. Would not lynch
Elohcin
Nutella

~~~

Would, at this exact moment in time, have no problem voting for:
Meta-hairy
Triple J
Sexy wut wut beast
rey loves Elohcin and hates me. He also hates Mac. Elohcin voted for Mac. He can join her to create a wagon with a player he trusts.

Instead he dumped a pointless solo vote on me and pissed off. His vote is highly unlikely to make any difference in this tally. Bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pmDaisy definitely seemed frustrated. She also seemed as if she was ready to give up, which isn't something you should really do if you are town.
A mafioso shouldn't give up either. What does this mean to you? Is Daisy good or bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nah I am the bisexual dude
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 0]

What does a tie vote result in?

That might change how I look at Daisy's post.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

A three way tie is kind of pointless. I could move my vote to Daisy or Owner, or someone else could move to Indiglo.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:41 pm Nah I am the bisexual dude
I started to question that when I saw your pronouns.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by dunya »

In the event of a tie, the lynch will be randomized.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”