Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 0]

Post by Sloonei »

Did you just shush me!?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:24 pm So Sloonei, I'm not sure I understand some things in your post. You give MP credit for not having been here yet give me no credit for not having been here since early this morning. I saw some things worth commenting on this afternoon and so I did. So he gets a C for one post and I get a D?

I agree with you on some others. Colin for example speed and Mongoose. Mac I don't give an F at this point because I haven't seen him do anything that he doesn't do when he's civ. dunya I'm not sure about, you make the point she throws out reads whether she is good or bad so I really can't tell yet.
I don't give MP credit for his absence, I just don't discredit him either. He hasn't played in forever because he's been too busy. That he's only made one post on Day 0 does not alarm me. Like dunya said, you were in the thread for an extended period of relative activity, but you did not jump in at the time.

I was mostly being cheeky with Mac's F because he went after me. But you've defended him twice now because you "haven't seem him do anything that he doesn't do as civ." Do you read him as civ here, then?
Where do you get the impression I was in the thread for an extended period of time? The window is always open on my computer.

I don't read Mac right now. I need to see more. My point is he throws out names at the beginning of every game regardless of alignment.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 266

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm Did you just shush me!?
:llama:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:24 pm So Sloonei, I'm not sure I understand some things in your post. You give MP credit for not having been here yet give me no credit for not having been here since early this morning. I saw some things worth commenting on this afternoon and so I did. So he gets a C for one post and I get a D?

I agree with you on some others. Colin for example speed and Mongoose. Mac I don't give an F at this point because I haven't seen him do anything that he doesn't do when he's civ. dunya I'm not sure about, you make the point she throws out reads whether she is good or bad so I really can't tell yet.
I don't give MP credit for his absence, I just don't discredit him either. He hasn't played in forever because he's been too busy. That he's only made one post on Day 0 does not alarm me. Like dunya said, you were in the thread for an extended period of relative activity, but you did not jump in at the time.

I was mostly being cheeky with Mac's F because he went after me. But you've defended him twice now because you "haven't seem him do anything that he doesn't do as civ." Do you read him as civ here, then?
Where do you get the impression I was in the thread for an extended period of time? The window is always open on my computer.

I don't read Mac right now. I need to see more. My point is he throws out names at the beginning of every game regardless of alignment.
You made 3 posts between roughly 4 PM and 8 PM, so you were at least around the game. In this time, things started to happen. You commented indirectly on some of them in response to Mongoose, but you didn't really engage anyone else in discussion. That's what I'm referring to here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Would you like for me to send you character information pertaining to role play?
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Sure, Mr. Host, go right on ahead.
33%
Voters: juliets, Lunalee, MacDougall
Naw, I know my character already.
22%
Voters: dunya, Sloonei
Naw, I don't feel like role playing.
No votes
Voters: None
I'm literally not playing.
44%
Voters: novaselinenever, leetic, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

You made 3 posts between roughly 4 PM and 8 PM, so you were at least around the game. In this time, things started to happen. You commented indirectly on some of them in response to Mongoose, but you didn't really engage anyone else in discussion. That's what I'm referring to here.
ok though I was certainly not in the thread the whole time. I didn't consider anything I saw to be of great importance. I don't make reads off of one post or even two. I want to see some behavior or even a total lack of behavior before I make serious reads.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 pm
ok though I was certainly not in the thread the whole time. I didn't consider anything I saw to be of great importance. I don't make reads off of one post or even two. I want to see some behavior or even a total lack of behavior before I make serious reads.
Are there enough posts for you to make reads yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 pm
Are there enough posts for you to make reads yet?
No. It's day 0. I want to see more behavior out of everyone.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 pm ok though I was certainly not in the thread the whole time. I didn't consider anything I saw to be of great importance. I don't make reads off of one post or even two. I want to see some behavior or even a total lack of behavior before I make serious reads.
my concern was not that you didn't make reads, indeed, i don't at all expect them from juliets day 0. my concern stems from the fact of what you chose to address in the thread all the few times you were online. they don't match my civ-tone notes of juliets. it's a genuine concern. i don't expect reads, but i expect a certain level of curiosity and inquisition. you posted those 3 in the midst of everything else going on as though you didn't care; as though you already knew who was good and bad.

and i actually really don't like this:
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm So I've gathered that dunya is town. That's always a plus.
tell me why you have gathered i'm town
dunya, your town is shining so brightly it hurts. Mostly the way you suspected juliets for her posts. I wouldn't have necessarily noticed anything about her, but you did and said something about it.
So if I'm civ, do you still have a civ read on dunya?
if you are civ, and dunya is accusing you, does that make dunya bad?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:30 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:04 pm i wanna believe ya'll can townread dunya so badly, so i'm gonna believe ya'll.
Don't worry dunya, if we last until lylo or mylo, I will re-evaluate my stance on you. Consider all town-reads temporary.
hold my beer while i go and re-read luna in spaceforce for civ-civ dunya-luna action.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 pm ok though I was certainly not in the thread the whole time. I didn't consider anything I saw to be of great importance. I don't make reads off of one post or even two. I want to see some behavior or even a total lack of behavior before I make serious reads.
my concern was not that you didn't make reads, indeed, i don't at all expect them from juliets day 0. my concern stems from the fact of what you chose to address in the thread all the few times you were online. they don't match my civ-tone notes of juliets. it's a genuine concern. i don't expect reads, but i expect a certain level of curiosity and inquisition. you posted those 3 in the midst of everything else going on as though you didn't care; as though you already knew who was good and bad.

and i actually really don't like this:
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm So I've gathered that dunya is town. That's always a plus.
tell me why you have gathered i'm town
dunya, your town is shining so brightly it hurts. Mostly the way you suspected juliets for her posts. I wouldn't have necessarily noticed anything about her, but you did and said something about it.
So if I'm civ, do you still have a civ read on dunya?
if you are civ, and dunya is accusing you, does that make dunya bad?
no not at all. But Luna seems to be saying she reads you as good because you are suspecting me for my posts. So my question is what if you're bad and just pushing me as bad because I'm an easy mark.

Today is Day 0. I have some questions this afternoon but at the times I posted yesterday I didn't see anything that made me curious. That's just the way it is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:30 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:04 pm i wanna believe ya'll can townread dunya so badly, so i'm gonna believe ya'll.
Don't worry dunya, if we last until lylo or mylo, I will re-evaluate my stance on you. Consider all town-reads temporary.
hold my beer while i go and re-read luna in spaceforce for civ-civ dunya-luna action.
what a disgusting performance by me that game.

i'll give you some town cred luna for seeing through to town-dunya early that game as well.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'll never get over how i didn't lynch dizzy that last day. never forgive myself.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:12 pm So my question is what if you're bad and just pushing me as bad because I'm an easy mark.
what makes you an easy mark?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:12 pm So my question is what if you're bad and just pushing me as bad because I'm an easy mark.
what makes you an easy mark?
I don't come out of the gate with names to get people talking or voting. I have a different approach to playing - not right or wrong but different. I don't defend well when I haven't done anything yet. I ask a lot of questions and then think about them for awhile unless something really sticks out to me. Things like that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i think you're an excellent mafia player, easy to town read and very good intuition and your line of questioning always takes you good places. you'd never be an easy mark for scum dunya to get mislynched, trust me on that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:25 pm i think you're an excellent mafia player, easy to town read and very good intuition and your line of questioning always takes you good places. you'd never be an easy mark for scum dunya to get mislynched, trust me on that.
ok thanks, I feel better about your questioning me, that it comes from a real place.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Gang Solves a Murder

Jay's corpse remained sprawled on the bar floor, and the gang needed to come to a solution.

Dee: "Oh my God. We need to call the police, or clean this up, or do something, we can't keep standing around. Jay is completely dead right here. *restrained gag reflex*

Frank: "You know we could probably catch a killing for this guy's spleen. The Chinese will pay big."

Mac: "Right Frank, check it out. I can extract the spleen with my new Bowie knife using my training in deer organ removal." *demonstrates technique in the air with hands and a phantom knife*

Dee: "What? What? I don't care. I don't care! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! Gaddamnit! What? What?

Dennis: "I'll let you disgusting sewer people do... whatever it is you're doing there. I'm going to have a beer in the bunker."

Charlie: "Do you guys think the cops will mind if I like borrow Jay's pants? They're looking pretty clean and fitted, and I think the waitress will like them on me."

Day 1 has begun. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. I've added a "placeholder" option to function for that purpose as well as for "unvotes".
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

speedchuck and colin have given me 0 reasons to town read them. discuss.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 pm speedchuck and colin have given me 0 reasons to town read them. discuss.
One thing I remember about speed is he doesn't post very much on the weekends because he is usually very busy. But I agree I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's civ yet. Same for Colin. Hopefully they show up soon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

I'm your mod. If you're feeling hurt or upset at any point in this thing, just shoot me a PM, and I can help you, right?

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sweet Dee is sick of town’s losing streak too. We’re gonna correct it this game, gang. Since nobody’s around to yell any louder than me right now, I’m gonna put myself in charge.

Votes are changeable, as they always are. There is no reason not to put a vote on the poll as soon as possible. We’ve even been given a placeholder option if folks are uncomfortable leaving a dangling vote in the poll. My suggestion is that everybody votes right away. Votes are action, and action is good for town, especially in the early stages of a game. If you don’t vote, you don’t care that Jay is dead.

I voted for Colin because his entry looked like a stiff attempt to be casual and loose.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm
What about yours?
I assume that if I give any reads you’ll all just tell me that I look like some sort of bird, or that I have nothing to contribute, and that I should just give up trying.
This is a mafia
I don't like this :workit:
What about it? Mac saying "this is mafia?" or Sloonei preemptively giving up?
Mac's. I don't buy what he's selling, and it reads more like him trying to throw a hot take out there and emulate supatown mac rather than being genuinely pinged. It's his only post, and it's the only thing he commented on even though there were stuff before it :workit:
In all the most recent games I've played with Mac he has thrown out names from the beginning that he says are bad or sometimes good. Why does this particular instance look like he's "emulating supatown" instead of being supatown. I just don't see the difference in this game and the others.
The context and the continuity. This instance is detached from anything.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I don't recall ever getting a town read from Luna. She's always uneasy or unsure about me when I'm town 'cause I mess around. Funny thing is she read me as scum when she was a baddie in our last game together and she ended up getting lynched. Trying a new approach? :ponder:
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'll have to agree with Dunya also about Luna's read on her. That "Town shines brightly" is funny looking, and it looks like something right out of Jay's eloquent gut reads.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Little surge of activity from Juliet, and a lot of inquiries in a very short amount of time. Exactly what Dunya said she would expect from civ juliets.

Omoshiroi :ponder:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 pm
I assume that if I give any reads you’ll all just tell me that I look like some sort of bird, or that I have nothing to contribute, and that I should just give up trying.
This is a mafia
Mac's. I don't buy what he's selling, and it reads more like him trying to throw a hot take out there and emulate supatown mac rather than being genuinely pinged. It's his only post, and it's the only thing he commented on even though there were stuff before it :workit:
In all the most recent games I've played with Mac he has thrown out names from the beginning that he says are bad or sometimes good. Why does this particular instance look like he's "emulating supatown" instead of being supatown. I just don't see the difference in this game and the others.
I don't understand what this means. Explain please.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

This is a mafia
tbf, mac has indicated one of his employees resigned and he was thrown a pile of poopy work on his shoulders. i give some credit to people experiencing hard situations in the real world.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:40 pm

This is a mafia
What I mean by it being detached from everything is that there has been content before that Sloonei's posts and after it, as well as it being the only contribution of Mac at that time. It wasn't one of the early posts, rather right in the meat of some interactions. It feels more nitpicky, him just jumping on a post to throw a hot take out rather than reading the whole game and being genuinely pinged. In the later case, I'd have expected a little bit more than just that one post. It's pretty soulless, and Sloonei avoiding to share a read when he's instead trying to roleplay is too easy of a ping. Not original and cheap :workit:
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 pm

This is a mafia
tbf, mac has indicated one of his employees resigned and he was thrown a pile of poopy work on his shoulders. i give some credit to people experiencing hard situations in the real world.
Duly noted :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Juliets] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 pm

This is a mafia
Yes, I agree with giving some credit for hard situations in the real world. Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought in your earlier post you were saying you didn't think he was being genuine, but here you seem to be saying you're giving him the benefit of the doubt due to the work issue.

oh linki I see you are posting something else so I'll read

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well dang I thought that post was from nova. Never mind dunya.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:01 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:40 pm

What I mean by it being detached from everything is that there has been content before that Sloonei's posts and after it, as well as it being the only contribution of Mac at that time. It wasn't one of the early posts, rather right in the meat of some interactions. It feels more nitpicky, him just jumping on a post to throw a hot take out rather than reading the whole game and being genuinely pinged. In the later case, I'd have expected a little bit more than just that one post. It's pretty soulless, and Sloonei avoiding to share a read when he's instead trying to roleplay is too easy of a ping. Not original and cheap :workit:
Ok, I understand now. Thanks.

Also, why are you voting for me?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hahaha i was scratching my head for a minute and checked my iso of when i did that :p no worries!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:03 pm [VOTE: Juliets] aubergine
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IydskeK ... /giphy.gif
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm Little surge of activity from Juliet, and a lot of inquiries in a very short amount of time. Exactly what Dunya said she would expect from civ juliets.

Let’s talk about that. When she ws caught in A World Asunder, she responded by doing the exact things which it had been noted she’d not done up until that point.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i do think juliets is bad, but i'm not a monster despite what you all think of me. no way would i lynch her day 1. :pout:

let's talk about how mongoose is mia today after getting a little heat from me yesterday

[VOTE: Mongoose] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12 pm
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am most certainly not bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:17 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm Little surge of activity from Juliet, and a lot of inquiries in a very short amount of time. Exactly what Dunya said she would expect from civ juliets.

Let’s talk about that. When she ws caught in A World Asunder, she responded by doing the exact things which it had been noted she’d not done up until that point.
didn't a world asunder have 2 mafia teams though?
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:27 pm

How does that come into play?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:31 pm

if you're on a mafia team in a game with 2 mafia teams, i feel like you can authentically scum hunt itt much more easily.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

that said, i didn't spectate a world asunder. i'll go take a peek.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t see why that’s relevant.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:36 pm

if you're on a mafia team in a game with 2 mafia teams, i feel like you can authentically scum hunt itt much more easily.
Yes, and I'm not sure what Sloonei is talking about. I was asking questions in day 1 which is my norm.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I see. My point is only about her in-thread response to criticism.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oh for sure. But the point here is that baddie!juliets had a reaction in that game similar to this game after being confronted.

Return to “Previous Heists”