Total votes: 8
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [NIGHT 1]

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 am in no specific order, this is my town pile
dunya
juliets
Sloonei
MacDougall
llama (mp7)

in no specific order, this my scum pile
ColinIsCool - i see he's catching up. he hasn't done anything beyond act so scummy he can't be scummy and that's not good reasoning to town read someone. he stays till i see what he comes up with.
Lunalee - i still think her read of me was not genuine, despite how sloonei felt about it. i would lynch her the most if i was lynching today.
novaselinenever - i have concerns with how serious he is about his mac read. as much as i'm giving nova shit, i like his responses to me today. i'm going to wait to see what he comes up with in his reread.
Mongoose - llama's take on her solidifies my earlier suspicions, tbh. he's as unbiased as it gets and he noticed something amiss in her posts so i wasn't delusional.
I agree with your thinking about Luna. The post about you seemed too enthused too early. I really need to see more from her.

Colin and Luna are my weakest town reads. I'm also interested in his posts today.

I need to hear more from llama on Mongoose before I'm ready to scum read her. As I said to him I know she is slow to condemn people (from my experience with her in discord) and I'm having a hard time seeing scum forgetting about the game for a day.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by dunya »

no, it was still useful to see people being forced to categorize everyone into two piles.

you can have more than 2 suspects even if there is only 2 mafia btw. i felt like you were working with a quota. a better exercise is making a list and coming up with a reason why you can town read each person. then after doing that, deciding which reads were easiest to make and which you had the most difficulty coming up with. that's a good strategy to determine who you most trust and who you least trust if finding suspects and outright "bad" people is a struggle here.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 am in no specific order, this is my town pile
dunya
juliets
Sloonei
MacDougall
llama (mp7)
Can I get in?

Here's the entry fee,
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 am
dunya
juliets
Sloonei
MacDougall
llama (mp7)
Can I get in?

Here's the entry fee,
OMG how adorable!!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 am
dunya
juliets
Sloonei
MacDougall
llama (mp7)
Can I get in?

Here's the entry fee,
ok, you're in
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:28 am no, it was still useful to see people being forced to categorize everyone into two piles.

you can have more than 2 suspects even if there is only 2 mafia btw. i felt like you were working with a quota. a better exercise is making a list and coming up with a reason why you can town read each person. then after doing that, deciding which reads were easiest to make and which you had the most difficulty coming up with. that's a good strategy to determine who you most trust and who you least trust if finding suspects and outright "bad" people is a struggle here.
Ok thanks I will try that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 pm i do think juliets is bad, but i'm not a monster despite what you all think of me. no way would i lynch her day 1. :pout:
What the hell is this?
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 pm You guys just go ahead and vote for me. Just don't say I didn't warn you. I'm fine dying on night 1 again.
Day 1 started a little over 3 hours ago. We’re all just throwing crap at the walls. Join us.
I think Colin or speed or maybe both are bad. Colin was here but didn't make posts to further the game. I gave speed a bye for not posting much yesterday but he's had plenty of time today. For the time being I'll put my vote on Colin since he's actually been here more than speed.
On one hand I think people are just blowing smoke at juliets in these early pages and her frustration rings true. On the other this is a rather weak list — two dudes barely here?

1/4(ish)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

not sure what people gain by saying "what the hell is this" to something quoted without context, but more power to you brother. at least you're finally reading the thread. :beer:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm i dunno guys, when i vote for someone, i usually have interest in them getting lynched especially when accompanied with rationale. but maybe i'm just mafiaing wrong. :p i'ma try it your way.

[VOTE: novaselinelover] aubergine
This is still a load of hot bullshit as I am not even the first person in the thread to make that point.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:33 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:26 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:37 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm i dunno guys, when i vote for someone, i usually have interest in them getting lynched especially when accompanied with rationale. but maybe i'm just mafiaing wrong. :p i'ma try it your way.

[VOTE: novaselinelover] aubergine
There are plenty of reasons to vote for someone at an early stage in Day 1 that don’t amount to “I want to lynch you.” Gtfo with this
Applying pressure? Testing their reaction? Shits and giggles?

This ain’t my first rodeo folks and I know it ain’t y’alls either.
Those are all fair. The "nope" is geared towards your "I was pinged, voted you up but had no intention to lynching you" response to Dunya's concern about your town read on her and the difference between this game and the community one.
Nova says I am a backpedaler ... then backpedals by saying, “Oh, I was actually responding to an entirely different point than the one I had quoted.” What?

Sloonei gets no cred for bringing the Matrix into this. Scum would be just as eager to see what they’re up against as town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sloonei: imo, juliets doesn't get angry like that if someone "accurately" reads her bad. i think she was genuinely angry because you're portraying her behavior in a "fool proof" manner to be bad, and when someone isn't bad, they take it as a shot at their playstyle. if juliets is actually bad, i can't see her getting visibly angry at your persistence in the way she did.

maybe i'll live and learn to regret those words, maybe i haven't seen scum juliets in full blast, but i feel like i know juliets the player and speak to her practically every day for the last year. i don't care what is in line for her game meta; it's not in line with her personality meta and to me, that trumps 1 game meta that you're pulling out which wasn't even very convincing to begin with because A World Asunder had 2 mafia teams.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Reminds of community Quin, mein scum buddy
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i think i liked clueless colin more than this version of colin.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 am not sure what people gain by saying "what the hell is this" to something quoted without context, but more power to you brother. at least you're finally reading the thread. :beer:
Don’t play dumb with me dunya. If you actually thought juliets was bad, being nice isn’t a reason to not vote for her. If you are town your job is to lynch scum, although perhaps your rolecard gave you something different.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 am i think i liked clueless colin more than this version of colin.
i mean, i townread him more for being clueless. not attacking anything you're doing.

sorry, sometimes what i mean is clear in my brain then i read it and worry i'll be misinterpreted. i love playing with you colin, in whatever amount you want to play.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

That is such a confounding post. You know perfectly well what I mean. Jesus.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I may be catching up, but I am still clueless!!!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:37 am
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 am not sure what people gain by saying "what the hell is this" to something quoted without context, but more power to you brother. at least you're finally reading the thread. :beer:
Don’t play dumb with me dunya. If you actually thought juliets was bad, being nice isn’t a reason to not vote for her. If you are town your job is to lynch scum, although perhaps your rolecard gave you something different.
i think i'd read through the game before talking shit like this to me.

and it isn't at all hard to believe i would not lynch juliets day 1. she was nkd n1 in my gg game and was extremely sad and disappointed--when i say extremely i don't mean it lightly. i wouldn't do that to her 2 games in a row unless i had absolutely no other choice. i'm glad we didn't lynch her day 1. i have no intention of lynching her day 2 either. :beer:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 am Reminds of community Quin, mein scum buddy
ohhhh. that last phase superpowering quin? yeah that was suspect and busywork.

the most suspicious think he did though was follow macdougall onto cbob that first day for such a god damn weak non existent reason. he's just a busser.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm So I've gathered that dunya is town. That's always a plus.
tell me why you have gathered i'm town
dunya, your town is shining so brightly it hurts. Mostly the way you suspected juliets for her posts. I wouldn't have necessarily noticed anything about her, but you did and said something about it.
So if I'm civ, do you still have a civ read on dunya?
juliets, you said that you agreed with my opinion on lunalee's early post where she was too enthused to read me as town. your only response to that that i ca see was asking lunalee if you're civ would that make dunya civ too? i'm assuming in that context you were thinking i'd be bad.

i don't see a progression or follow up on luna at all, except when mongoose suspected her and you said you'd take another look...but i don't know if you have yet?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 pm
Mongoose wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:02 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:58 pm
Mongoose wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:55 pm Oof, I am married to so few of these.

SUBECT TO CHANGE

ColinIsCool good
dunya good
juliets good
Lunalee bad?
MacDougall good
Mongoose goodgoose
novaselinenever good
Sloonei angelic

This is not going to work out well for me.
Maybe I need to give Luna another look.
I got some mild to moderate flack for this in Day 1, but I can't understand why there's resistance to delving deeper with her. I mean to me, no one is above receiving scrutiny, except Sloonei (Sloonei, if you are Kaiser Soze'ing me, I will be so impressed/apoplectic)
Yes I definitely got the impression that Luna is off limits for some reason which is why I need to go back and read her. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm fresh.
the impression that "Luna is off limits" is a mouthful here. why is she off limits? you had her as good in your list of good/bad. what made you put her as good?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm @ColinIsCool I would love for you to provide me with an in depth analysis of @novaselinenever and vice versa please and thank you.
I dunno how this looks for Mac — hard to tell how seriously he was calling me scum, but it is unusual for him to give somebody something to do when he thinks they are, I think. Usually he is telling them to concede. Although I think he said I’m town on the Turntometer, so idk

I really like juliets’ exercise of finding push-back, it seems to be a really good hunting idea
Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:23 pm @Sloonei

In RE: The State v. Luna: Hung Jury. Yes, I do think I would lump myself in with folks that can't read her (this happened in another game recently), but the jury is still out. I'd like to see a little more.

In RE: The State v. Colin: 50/50 - I felt pretty good about him, so I asked for some more details once I saw two of you had voted him, and then you both had answers that were thoughtful and thought-out, so that's why I'm less sure now.

In RE: The State v. Juliets: Nah. While I understand the case folks were making on her, it seemed like a mountain of molehole. An allegation that she uncharacteristically wasn't here enough but when she did, she didn't draw out the right posts or ask the right questions. I'm not looking there yet.

linki - thank you for that dunya

Also, welcome to spirityo!
Up to this point Mongoose is kind of ... staying out of things, asking a lot of questions, getting kinda behind. I do wonder if it’s noteworthy that there were no scum reads here (not real ones) but I did the same thing kinda.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:01 pm Ew, per Sloonei's post, Colin really doesn't look good.
Where are Luna’s own reads?
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 am Reminds of community Quin, mein scum buddy
ohhhh. that last phase superpowering quin? yeah that was suspect and busywork.

the most suspicious think he did though was follow macdougall onto cbob that first day for such a god damn weak non existent reason. he's just a busser.
Yeah that last phase when he went back to "read" everything and just kept "what is this shit?", "I just shit myself" :haha:

Awfully similar, and I recall Colin praising the exercise as a very civvie thing to do that JJJ often does. Could be trying it himself :dark:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am

and it isn't at all hard to believe i would not lynch juliets day 1. she was nkd n1 in my gg game and was extremely sad and disappointed--when i say extremely i don't mean it lightly. i wouldn't do that to her 2 games in a row unless i had absolutely no other choice. i'm glad we didn't lynch her day 1. i have no intention of lynching her day 2 either. :beer:
If something looks bad on D1, I don’t need to read N1 to crack the code why. The only context that matters is that in which it happened.

I do not find your justification satisfactory, and I wonder if others do?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

thellama73 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:19 pm
thellama73 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:57 pm novaselinenever - I was pinged by her post expressing frustration over not having won in a while. Could be the result of being given a baddie role and feeling outnumbered.
ftr: nova's a dude, and he just won another game as scum like 15 minutes before this one started.
Don't tell me what to do.

Okay, I'm mostly caught up. I do think Colin looks terrible after Day 1. Wishy washy, not hunting, no reads, votes for no lynch (along with Mongoose) which is always a bad vote, in my view. HOWEVER there's this:
Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:01 pm Ew, per Sloonei's post, Colin really doesn't look good.
I don't like this. I don't know why, but it immediately stuck out to me. It was her first post in a while, and it adds nothing of value, just piggybacks on Sloonei. Then, look what happens.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 am I got a lot more work rolled into my job today and I am going to be a wee bit occupied. (Also I’m not getting a raise if you were curious. :slick: )

But I will do my best to reassess the thread and get better reads before EOD. I see many of you now believe I’m just regular dumbass Colin so that’s a relief.
I would feel really bad mis-lynching Colin. Again.
Quite a turnaround in a short amount of time. Colin looks really bad, but oh no let's not lynch him. DO NOT WANT.
you felt colin looked worse coming out of day 1. are you suggesting with this Luna/Colin could be bad together?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:57 am

If something looks bad on D1, I don’t need to read N1 to crack the code why. The only context that matters is that in which it happened.

that's ok. the only person who should be satisfied with that is juliets. we have a bond.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 0]

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:50 am
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm So I've gathered that dunya is town. That's always a plus.
tell me why you have gathered i'm town
dunya, your town is shining so brightly it hurts. Mostly the way you suspected juliets for her posts. I wouldn't have necessarily noticed anything about her, but you did and said something about it.
So if I'm civ, do you still have a civ read on dunya?
juliets, you said that you agreed with my opinion on lunalee's early post where she was too enthused to read me as town. your only response to that that i ca see was asking lunalee if you're civ would that make dunya civ too? i'm assuming in that context you were thinking i'd be bad.

i don't see a progression or follow up on luna at all, except when mongoose suspected her and you said you'd take another look...but i don't know if you have yet?
I was thinking you could be bad.

I just re-read Luna this morning. The only two reasons I can see on look back that she would be town is she read you as town but that post is problematic to me now and it occurred to me she could be setting up for plausible deniability in case she NK's you. The other reason is her post about doing this game the JJJ way but again on read back that reason looked weak. Maybe that is paranoid thinking. I'm about to do the exercise you suggested and I'll take another look at her then. Sometimes I find that re-reading and re-reading is beneficial for me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

thanks for the clarification juliets. i don't like luna townreading me so easily and so early, but she did it before as town so i feel hesitant to scum read her based off of that alone.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

actually, follow up question for juliets re: that specific post: why did you think i could be bad but luna couldn't?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Let's try something, Juliets and dunya.

Let's each "lock" another player as town, and see what PoE we would get. We can't lock the same player.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm picking Sloonei :cloud9:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:57 am

I do because what she says is absolutely true. dunya is a very good friend and feels very deeply for others when they are in distress and I was definitely in distress. I would hope that anyone who knows dunya outside this game would know the same thing about her.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 am I'm picking Sloonei :cloud9:
ok I'm picking dunya

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 am Let's try something, Juliets and dunya.

Let's each "lock" another player as town, and see what PoE we would get. We can't lock the same player.
i'll lock juliets.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:02 am actually, follow up question for juliets re: that specific post: why did you think i could be bad but luna couldn't?
Because your reputation is for looking town even when you're scum and I could see at the time why Luna would have thought you were civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So nova, now what? That's only 3 people.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 am I'm picking Sloonei :cloud9:
ok I'm picking dunya
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 am Let's try something, Juliets and dunya.

i'll lock juliets.
We can't lock each other (I wasn't chosen :pout: )

The point of it is to get down to a 3 player PoE using each others reads. You two as well as Sloonei are my strongest town reads at the moment. I might not be yours lol (looking at you Dunya), but let's find each other.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

luna is someone who's really easily misread. my scum list right now looks to be between mongoose and colin, with luna as my 3rd choice. that's going by poe.

i like nova's push back at my accusations against him. he was confident, and not defensive. he didn't back down from what he was saying.

giving llama time to breathe and process all the posts, but i like the tempo he's come in with. i like how he rolled his sleeves up and have instant reads. feels genuine.

i still feel good about mac, god knows why. he even drew a penis.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

all right, i'll lock mac.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Unless one of us is bamboozling the others, we have a potentially strong town core surprisingly without any flip.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Who are you locking Juliets?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wow we took all the easy ones from juliets, i dont wanna be in her shoes right now. :p
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:14 am wow we took all the easy ones from juliets, i dont wanna be in her shoes right now. :p
Geez no kidding!! I don't know if I have another lock town besides the people we've already picked and those we can't. I will have to go with llama even though there's not much to go on. I really like that he wasn't afraid to read Mongoose as off.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

that leaves:

colin, mongoose and luna.

that was my original poe today. funny how that works.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

let's rate colin, mongoose and luna from who we'd most like to lynch to least like to lynch as of right now [mention]juliets[/mention] [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

llama was very natural. it seemed like his unbiased read of the thread where he wasn't involved in all of the shit flinging brought in a fresh pair of eyes. i am in love with how he felt about luna. seems to be coming from a civ mindframe.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

1. luna
2. mongoose
3. colin
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Who is left in the pool that I can lock? Is Mac available? Since Juliets and Sloonei were taken, I’ll pick him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 pm i'm sorry, i can't say "i'm not voting for so-and-so" because i enjoy playing with them as much as i wanted to in the beginning. this game is over after 2 mislynches and i don't want to hurt my team.

i do genuinely love playing with you, mongoose. and i feel bad i'm voting for you for this reason.
RING A LING A TING A LING A RING A TING A LING

(That’s an alarm bell going off in my head, given what I’m hearing from dunya right now.)
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:05 pm [VOTE: juliets] aubergine

I’ve tried giving her space to build cases and do her thing all day, but she hasn’t. I still do not have a clear sense of where her head is at in the scum hunting process. I usually do.
Sloonei has already outlined a billion reasons why he suspects me, reasons I can understand, so I’d find it odd if scum Sloonei thought juliets was an easier target, assuming she is town.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Ahh I see dunya selected Mac. My phone is not refreshing well today and yday.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

1. Mongoose
2. Colin
3. Luna

I'm all over the place on Luna. Liked some of her stuff, but I also found myself throwing some shades and getting pinged at her other posts. Her mongoose thoughts are the main thing that'd put in a trustfall. I'd really like to hear more from her.

Return to “Previous Heists”