65%
Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [DAY 3] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by bea »

ok - wait - I had to look harder - but there it is. Rusti? wot say you?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

firstly, did I miss where Bea got a giant fucking sword?!?!?!

Secondly: have you tried holding aloft your mighty sword and saying "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL...I HAVE THE POWWWWEEEERRRR!" fabulous secret powers may be revealed to you...or you may turn into a roided out half-naked dude with a bowl-cut...

nextly: I want this day to be over cuz I'm confused as fuck!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

:sigh:

A few observations in regards to the PM:

1. the theory about the PM being sent to one who broke the first code seems plausible. The assumption that it was I who received it is also correct butt flase k. SURPRISE! Or not exactly! I was not the first one to discover the pattern. Someone sent the Sock a PM before I even showed up. It makes sense because it took me about two minutes to figure it out and a couple of extra ones counting my votes and Juliet's :blush:, so naturally, someone must have solved it in that interval, but decided not to share it with the rest of us. They have also been awarded a prize. I am not sure if that prize consists of goodies related to the game in general, or clues about the poll. If the person who did not share the pattern in the thread is the one who received the PM, they might not want to share it again, although it doesn't really make sense. :\

2. Another possibility is that it was sent somewhere accessible to all of us - i.e. a sock puppet account. I've checked the I.O.U. one and a few from AG but it wasn't there and I got bored. Has any sock puppet been used in AG2? or some other that people are aware of and know the password?

3. Maybe PM stands for something else :p

4. Maybe it has already been sent to all of us, so it's one of the host's previous PM's, but I doubt it...

5. Some random person received it. :p

Well, I'm sick! so woooo! Lots of time! :dance: but also jelly brain... :sigh: We need some clues k.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

Russ, unlike in Twin Peaks, I believe Bob's minions only get a kill if *none* of them receive a vote this game.
Admittedly that's not different at this point, but the difference will become game-altering rapidly.
Either way, I think we should be spreading the vote a lot (but not entirely) for a while to *reduce* the number of bob kills.

MP: would you mind clarifying that point for us?

And did I just hear Bea suggest that letting Bob kill people might be good for civs?
How does that work, exactly?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Nevinera wrote: And did I just hear Bea suggest that letting Bob kill people might be good for civs?
I think Rob might have alluded to the fact that Bea got recruited by Bob, which would be the obvious choice since she got the players' seal of approval, has no votes yet and a shiny new shield. Then there's her sudden interest in Bob's role + considering this is Bea, team Bob could be civ friendly. For a while. :mafia:
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Lizzy wrote:
Nevinera wrote: And did I just hear Bea suggest that letting Bob kill people might be good for civs?
I think Rob might have alluded to the fact that Bea got recruited by Bob, which would be the obvious choice since she got the players' seal of approval, has no votes yet and a shiny new shield. Then there's her sudden interest in Bob's role + considering this is Bea, team Bob could be civ friendly. For a while. :mafia:
Surely she wouldn't be so obvious afterwards though?
'Maybe we should just let bob kill us guys?' would seem to tip her hand, were that the case.

I suspect she has some kind of logic to explain why letting bob kill tonight is a good idea,
but it's unlikely I'll agree. I just want to hear it.

I actually rather doubt she's on TeamBob at this point - most people recruited onto a btsc team will be careful to express interest in the rules surrounding it only in chat and pms.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote: oh devilishly handsome and now, thankfully, directly criptic sockface - If Bob dies, does the win condition of his minions revert back to their original allignment or is it still the same as Bob's allingment was? Also - if Bob dies, does one of his minions inherit the ability to gain new minions?
If Bob dies, his minions retain Bob's win condition, they do not revert.

If Bob dies, the recruiting stops. The killing may not, however.

Nevinera wrote:Russ, unlike in Twin Peaks, I believe Bob's minions only get a kill if *none* of them receive a vote this game.
Admittedly that's not different at this point, but the difference will become game-altering rapidly.
Either way, I think we should be spreading the vote a lot (but not entirely) for a while to *reduce* the number of bob kills.

MP: would you mind clarifying that point for us?

And did I just hear Bea suggest that letting Bob kill people might be good for civs?
Bob's minions get a kill if any of them have no votes. For example, if Player 1 and Player 2 are minions, and Player 1 gets 2 votes against him and Player 2 gets 0, then "Player 2" carries out the kill. It is a collective kill shared among all minions (only 1 kill max), but can be used by any of them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The poll has been updated. :feb:

1, 9, 14, 25. Forwards, THEN backwards, THEN an unknown entity. Only 1 unknown entity. 9 total.

The PM.

Those who have already responded to The PM may see that their responses were considered.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

DH sure is up there a lot of times. I wonder if our host is telling us something.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The poll has been updated. :feb:

1, 9, 14, 25. Forwards, THEN backwards, THEN an unknown entity. Only 1 unknown entity. 9 total.

The PM.

Those who have already responded to The PM may see that their responses were considered.
3 from each, but not sequentially. Sliding back and forth among the 9.

Guessing might not really be guessing.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I just finally received permission to talk about this: I received a PM from MP last night to the effect of "what order do you want the poll to be in?" (I won't post the actual quote, in case he cares)

I don't know if (a) other people (all people?) got this PM also - his last post seems to suggest that I'm not the only one.
If anybody else got a similar offer/question - have you figured out what your response did yet?

If I take it at face value, it seems to imply that I won some kind of bonus, and get to decide (after most people have voted) what order to put the poll in, and therefore who received which votes.
I don't have any real suspicions at the moment - I have a few people I think *aren't* bad, but nobody that I could say 'secretly lynch *that* guy' and feel like I'm helping the cause at all.

I'm going to give him the list in alphabetic order (order in the original host post), and leave the last slot blank (there's one more poll slot than person in the poll) -
I don't know if I'm really deciding anything or not, but I see transparency as best for the group.

If anyone else got a similar offer, I'd encourage you to let us know what you responded with and what effect it seemed to have.

linki: MP giving us more brain teasers. I hate Avante Garde Day.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

If everyone else would refrain from responding to their pm until he updates the poll again, we'll have a better idea of just what that did to it (isolating a single action and its effects)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Normally I'm all for riddles and puzzles but this stuff is making my brain bleed.
bea wrote:I just want to make sure I understand how this works with Zodac - so, he picks two people every night and the votes get split among them? Yes.

So if Zodac picks player A and player B - Player A gets 10 votes, player B gets 2 votes - they both have 6? Yes.

Then the forced tie means that Zodac can pick which one of the two get voted? Yes and in MOTU the lynch was postponed until the night post and the lynched player was revealed in the night post. This led to much confusion for pretty much the entire game because we had no clue what was causing that to happen.

What happens if one of those players doesn't get any votes? If Player A gets 10 votes and Player B gets 0 votes then both would have 5 votes.

Say the top vote getter is player C or say neither player A or Player B get any votes, does Zodac's powers kick in then? If the top vote getter is Player C then Player C gets lynched and Zodac's power doesn't come into play at all.

This is where I'm getting confused.
My answers to the questions in bolded pink. These are based on how the original role of Zodac worked. I assume that MP tweaked the role at least a little bit for this game, but that remains unclear. Another thing worth rementioning for those still confused or who missed Epi's original response, Timmer had this role in MOTU and he used it both offensively and defensively. One night he would target a player that he wanted to see get lynched so that he could manipulate the tie against that player. And on alternate nights he'd target himself so that if he received votes, he'd be safe from the lynch because he'd just break the tie in favor of saving himself. We actually tried to lynch Timmer something like 3 times and he kept surviving. So we thought he was unlynchable. But we never tried lynching him two days in a row. Anyway, I hope that clears up of some of the confusion about the Zodac role.

As for Bob, the reason I am wary of letting them (Bob and his minion) keep the kill (i.e. not worry about spreading out the vote and hopefully placing a vote on the minion) is that unless Bob and his minion(s) somehow know exactly what role they are killing, they could just as easily kill a civvie over a baddie. Bob and his minions essentially grow exponentially more powerful as each day progresses in the game and we don't either neutralize their kill power by voting a minion or kill Bob.

Also, if people are worried that Bea got recruited by Bob last night, we can just place a single vote on her. Of course, that means we have to figure out where she is on the poll. XD
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:All I know is I will be glad when the Avant Garde portion of this game is over. It is confusing. :)
This ^. I played Avant Garde for about 2 days before I was deaded and I didn't understand any of it then, and don't understand now. I'm terrible at codes and patterns so I'm really out of my element here.

I'm probably going to wait until late in the day to vote when hopefully, I can see most of the poll. DH being on there multiple times is really a mystery - would MP really try to hint that we should try and lynch him? That just doesn't see like something a host would do (yes, I know our host does crazy things). I understand what is being said about spreading the vote and am not adverse to participating in that unless I see something that I believe is very likely baddie behavior. If I see it though I think most of the rest of you will so we can still work out a system where we lynch a baddie and spread the vote a little bit. I do have a question - I think Bob is from Twin Peaks, yes? If so, I'd like to know how the people in that game dealt with the Bob problem, i.e., stopping the kill. Did they spread the vote around each time or did they find some other way to deal with it? If someone from that game could respond it could be helpful.

Nevin, very interesting PM. We are little mice and he is the cat swatting us around.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Ok - quick pop in before work -

1) So the sheild thingie I won is a night protect. I keep it for the following night, then I have to decide who to pass it on to. That's it. :)

2) Yea - IDK what I was thinking that bob could help us. I think I was thinking I was tired and on my third glass of wine and avant land is hurting my brainz. :( Sorry Nev. I wish I had something better to say, sadly I don't.

3) I was not recruited. I would even be so willing as to place said single vote on myself (Hey - is this the one time self voting is ok?) - you know - if I knew where I were. When the poll is normal and if people are still worried, again - I'd happily place the vote on myself if it would help.

4) Thanks for the clarification on how the zodac thing worked. I had the basics down but I was confused in that last scenario where one of the people weren't picked by zodac. You rock it.

ok - off to work.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Great thoughts, Nev.

Bea - that's great news. Wield your big sword wisely ;)

Back around 3:30pm EST.

I too am nervous about the minion(s).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:I thought I would try to be funny.

(I think the NO U is one of the stupidest things in Mafia. WIFOM I get, but the NO U is dumb, and I have always said so).

Seriously, my thinking is that Bob would want to pick up the person who won the prize because:

1. Well, the person won the fucking prize and could pass it back and forth, and
2. That person has a lot of civilian credibility.

On another note, I don't like the focus on Independents. I don't get it. There are two bad teams that kill.
I have come to feel very much the same about No U. I would also like to start talking baddies, but understand how the thread got taken over by Media and then Media's revenge. I am really starting to mix up who I suspect in these two games, but need to spend some time rereading baddie roles.

My thought on DH being on the poll multiple times is that he is sending in responses or guesses to MPs PM and if he fails he winds up on the poll. The only reason I am guessing this is because DH is admittedly good at riddles puzzles etc. Otherwise, I have no idea what is going on and have no PMs or anything else.

I will be really happy I think when we have left Avant. :sigh:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I meant to ask another question in my earlier post. What is this about bea having a sword? She has a shield right? Not a sword? Or am I somehow confused? Can somebody shed some light on why we are talking about a sword?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The poll has been updated once more!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Looks like numbers 1 through 3 are still absent. 4 through 9 are having a party!

Once 1, 2, and 3 show up, the poll will be updated again.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Number 1 - 1
Number 2 - 9
Number 3 - 14
Number 4 - 25
1 - 8 rebmuN
9 - 7 rebmuN
41 - 6 rebmuN
52 - 5 rebmuN
¿¿¿¿ - 6 ɹǝqɯnN
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Number 1 spends all of his time on the absolute left side of the room! Whenever he shows up, anyway, he will do that, since that's what he is supposed to do. Number 9 is already busy occupying the absolute right side of the room. All of the others fall in between.

Each of the numbers has 27 kids of their own, but because the room is not big enough, each of them could only bring 3! Naturally, a parent would never play favorites, so fate has instead selected which 3 will go, and which 24 will not.

That is, if you call a spreadsheet with a particular setup where numbers like sliding diagonically back and forth "fate".
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who loves Avant-Garde as much as I do? Anyone?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry for being missing for most of this confusing day, it was my best friend's birthday yesterday and we were out until 5am. Woke up a couple of hours ago, will find some food and catch up properly in a minute.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

There are not very many people here at the moment but I'll post this anyway. I just got permission from the host to reveal a PM that I got. It is similar to the one Nevin got but not the same.

My PM asked me to list the players in the order I DO NOT think they are in. So basically just the opposite of Nevin's PM. I have been trying to think of a way that this affects the list but I really just have no idea. I randomed the list at random.com and sent in the results of the randoming.

Also, I have no idea what MP is talking about.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Who loves Avant-Garde as much as I do? Anyone?
If it gets me a prize, I DO!!! I DO!!! I DO!!!!! :lorab: CRAZY WEIRD CRYPTIC PUZZLES!!!! :dance: BACKWARD COLOR JUMBLED LETTER CODES!!!!! :fiesta:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Thanks for the Vote, Vomps.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Vote? Vomps what is with that vote? Who knows whether this will change again and you could end up having voted for Lizzy. Help me understand why you voted so early and why for dharmahelper?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Is Devin supposed to be on the poll twice?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm on there three times. Obviously this means all the "kids" with my genetics are baller as fuck.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wow. I just caught up on like 8 pages. Doesn't it seem most reasonable to wait until we have a final on the poll to vote? That is assuming it doesn't come at the last mjnute. I did not receive any variation of the PM.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

BigDamnHero wrote:Is Devin supposed to be on the poll twice?
Yeah, someone doesn't me, DH, and llama. Especially DH...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Also,

I received the PM, too, Nev. Just saw it a few minutes ago so I haven't responded yet. But something I didn't see you mention in your post was the appearance of 2 sets of question marks on the poll. These represent "blank" spaces as far as I can tell. And since there are 27 poll options and 26 players alive, one of these blank spaces is literally blank. No player will be lynched if that spot receives the most votes. Of course, I could be wrong and the blank space could be a lone number...

Anyway, I will be voting for a person revealed on the poll. Luckily this person makes one appearance on the poll. More on this later.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MY COMPUTER IS SUCH A NUB!

I did not get a PM. I wish I did.

I think we should get ALL baddies, and BOB and Zodac are baddies in my book. That does not apply to all indies, and the Media thing was a fiasco and a waste of time, as I said before. But I don't get people saying they're not worried about an SK and someone who recruits, kills, and wins when he outnumbers everyone else, much less defends these roles as civ-friendly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Russtifinko wrote:MY COMPUTER IS SUCH A NUB!

I think we should get ALL baddies, and BOB and Zodac are baddies in my book. That does not apply to all indies, and the Media thing was a fiasco and a waste of time, as I said before. But I don't get people saying they're not worried about an SK and someone who recruits, kills, and wins when he outnumbers everyone else, much less defends these roles as civ-friendly.
Russ, I agree with this completely. :noble:

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm on there three times. Obviously this means all the "kids" with my genetics are baller as fuck.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Yeah, someone doesn't me, DH, and llama. Especially DH...
Suddenly I'm glad I never answered any of those stupid host codes or get a PM...
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

BigDamnHero wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm on there three times. Obviously this means all the "kids" with my genetics are baller as fuck.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Yeah, someone doesn't LIKE me, DH, and llama. Especially DH...
Suddenly I'm glad I never answered any of those stupid host codes or get a PM...
I'm glad you quoted this :sigh:
I omit words all the time :wall:

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

juliets wrote:There are not very many people here at the moment but I'll post this anyway. I just got permission from the host to reveal a PM that I got. It is similar to the one Nevin got but not the same.

My PM asked me to list the players in the order I DO NOT think they are in. So basically just the opposite of Nevin's PM. I have been trying to think of a way that this affects the list but I really just have no idea. I randomed the list at random.com and sent in the results of the randoming.

Also, I have no idea what MP is talking about.
Mine actually asked me to list them in the order i *wanted* them to be in specifically.
As if I was choosing the ordering that they really would be in at the end of the day.
bea wrote: 2) Yea - IDK what I was thinking that bob could help us.
I think I was thinking I was tired and on my third glass of wine and avant land is hurting my brainz. :(
Sorry Nev. I wish I had something better to say, sadly I don't.
No worries, I didn't think it was some kind of super-clever baddie move or anything.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Isn't that still Vomps old vote from #11? or did he come back and vote again? Mongoose voted for the last option, but her's seems to have disappeared.

I cant figure out what any of us on the poll might have done in common that others haven't, unless it is something we have said or done that we know nothing about.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hedgeowl wrote:Isn't that still Vomps old vote from #11? or did he come back and vote again? Mongoose voted for the last option, but her's seems to have disappeared.

I cant figure out what any of us on the poll might have done in common that others haven't, unless it is something we have said or done that we know nothing about.
Hedge, when I looked at the poll earlier there were not votes on it - this was after MP first reset it. Then, when I looked again the Vomps vote was there. Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, he voted again. Also, as you noted, Mongooses vote isn't there (though god knows this could be some tricky thing MP is doing). Hopefully Vomps will answer and we'll know for sure.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm still more than likely going to vote with the idea of "participation" in mind :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

so r u suggesting that you would WELCOME votes for you this round?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I would most certainly not good sir.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

Hedgeowl wrote:Isn't that still Vomps old vote from #11? or did he come back and vote again? Mongoose voted for the last option, but her's seems to have disappeared.

I voted again. I find it outrageous that my first vote was erased for no apparent reason.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

BRAIN HURT!
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DFaraday »

This is way too boggling. I agree with Devin that I'll end up voting someone whose name is revealed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DF do you have someone particular in mind whose name is revealed?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote:DF do you have someone particular in mind whose name is revealed?
If I had to vote right now, I'd probably go with Vomps, since I can't remember him contributing, and he voted DH for seemingly no reason. I don't have a good read on a lot of people yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks DF and I can how that makes sense.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:MY COMPUTER IS SUCH A NUB!

Where do you see Zodac is a SK?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”