World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 am I've seen too many hosts disappear lately. Hope Sprit is ok.
This isn't unusual for sprityo. I hope everyone sends night actions in to speed up the process so we don't have a 48-72hr night again.
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by poutanko »

We can talk during NP here, right?

Just reread the set up, several things that come to mind:
I think Gunsmiths+Santas shouldn't give any gun tonight and for any town who receive a gun to not use them.

The risk of misfire, fake gun/sabotaged one (that will result on the user getting killed themselves) will kill town more than scum and will thin our number faster. Also with several guns being in the game, how are we going to know which one is done by town and one by scum? Any scum can fake it as "I sus this and this so I shoot them" to justify their kill. Also, lower chance for town to get miskilled by Granny if less of us doing a visit.

By choosing to not use the gun, any kills that will happen = 100% from scum. We can check if they have faction kill or not.

Will be much longer game for us but we won't be a retard by helping them thinning our own number by being a bunch of monkeys with guns.
Going with lynch can help with vote tracking+reasoning behind each lynch - better and safer way to catch scum and track them down.

Orb and Vest (especially vest) should be okay to give/used, at least they can't be used to kill. I'm still unsure about this and would like to hear more opinion about Orb/Vest Image
Spoiler: show
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

It may not be fun for any gun crazy player but yea, I think it's safer that way.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

They have a faction kill, if the ninja makes the kill at night it doesn't count as a visit and the Granny dies (that's already stipulated in the rules). We don't start shooting till the day phase. We have to announce itt who we are shooting. The game freezes till the host flips the kill every time someone shoots someone. There's no behind the scenes fuckery.

EVERYONE should be giving guns and vests. EVERYONE should start shooting their suspects tomorrow. This isn't Disneyland.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 am It may not be fun for any gun crazy player but yea, I think it's safer that way.
:shifty:
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 am They have a faction kill, if the ninja makes the kill at night it doesn't count as a visit and the Granny dies (that's already stipulated in the rules). We don't start shooting till the day phase. We have to announce itt who we are shooting. The game freezes till the host flips the kill every time someone shoots someone. There's no behind the scenes fuckery.

EVERYONE should be giving guns and vests. EVERYONE should start shooting their suspects tomorrow. This isn't Disneyland.
If they have FK then it's still safer to not give any guns/use them. Town visiting Granny will result in town's death. Same with fake gun/sabotaged one. Higher chance of them killing town than scum. I don't think going crazy with kill especially N1 is safe for town when our read is still blurry.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Did you tell everyone to not shoot in the Mexican Standoff? The shooting was anonymous there, so even harder to track who shot who.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am Did you tell everyone to not shoot in the Mexican Standoff? The shooting was anonymous there, so even harder to track who shot who.
There's no fake gun/sabotaged one and no Granny on that game, pure vig+doctor combo for each player. Also the scums are a bunch of SKs not mafia with different abilities.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am Did you tell everyone to not shoot in the Mexican Standoff? The shooting was anonymous there, so even harder to track who shot who.
There's no fake gun/sabotaged one and no Granny on that game
so? are you suggesting we wait the whole game out without distributing guns or vests because fake guns/vests exist as well as a granny? because come n2, those things are going to still exist. n3 too. also n4, and n5.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:20 am
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 am
There's no fake gun/sabotaged one and no Granny on that game
so? are you suggesting we wait the whole game out without distributing guns or vests because fake guns/vests exist as well as a granny? because come n2, those things are going to still exist. n3 too. also n4, and n5.
Quote the part where I'm against using vest when I suggested the opposite for that one. I said it should be okay with Orb and Vest as they can't be used to kill.
Also I said "tonight" which mean at least holding back on N1 until we get better read. I still prefer to hold back N2 too actually.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:23 am Quote the part where I'm against using vest when I suggested the opposite for that one. I said it should be okay with Orb and Vest as they can't be used to kill.
the part where if people send an orb or vest to the granny, they die.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:25 am
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:23 am Quote the part where I'm against using vest when I suggested the opposite for that one. I said it should be okay with Orb and Vest as they can't be used to kill.
Quote it. Looks like you're trying to twist my word while I'm strongly against the use of gun only and you say I'm against both gun and vest.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

too lazy to look elsewhere, but here's a good player salad by nutella in GG on day 1. just wanted to make sure it's ~happened~ before
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm Yeah im going to go ahead and [VOTE: mongoose] aubergine bc I think Luna is town. I don't feel great about lynching mongoose yet, I'd prefer Jay mata or owner, but some of them look sorta compatible with her anyway so if she's what's on the table I'll take it. Sorry if you're town.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:29 am too lazy to look elsewhere, but here's a good player salad by nutella in GG on day 1. just wanted to make sure it's ~happened~ before
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm Yeah im going to go ahead and [VOTE: mongoose] aubergine bc I think Luna is town. I don't feel great about lynching mongoose yet, I'd prefer Jay mata or owner, but some of them look sorta compatible with her anyway so if she's what's on the table I'll take it. Sorry if you're town.
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:04 am We can talk during NP here, right?

I think Gunsmiths+Santas shouldn't give any gun tonight and for any town who receive a gun to not use them.

The risk of misfire, fake gun/sabotaged one (that will result on the user getting killed themselves) will kill town more than scum and will thin our number faster. Also with several guns being in the game, how are we going to know which one is done by town and one by scum? Any scum can fake it as "I sus this and this so I shoot them" to justify their kill. Also, lower chance for town to get miskilled by Granny if less of us doing a visit.

By choosing to not use the gun, any kills that will happen = 100% from scum. We can check if they have faction kill or not.

Will be much longer game for us but we won't be a retard by helping them thinning our own number by being a bunch of monkeys with guns.
Going with lynch can help with vote tracking+reasoning behind each lynch - better and safer way to catch scum and track them down.

Orb and Vest (especially vest) should be okay to give/used, at least they can't be used to kill. I'm still unsure about this and would like to hear more opinion about Orb/Vest Image
Don't dodge my question you dirty kitty, I bolded and make it on bigger size so you can't pretend to be blind. I never said to go against vest being shared/used.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:27 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:25 am
Quote it. Looks like you're trying to twist my word while I'm strongly against the use of gun only and you say I'm against both gun and vest.
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 am There's no fake gun/sabotaged one and no Granny on that game, pure vig+doctor combo for each player. Also the scums are a bunch of SKs not mafia with different abilities.
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:12 am If they have FK then it's still safer to not give any guns/use them. Town visiting Granny will result in town's death. Same with fake gun/sabotaged one. Higher chance of them killing town than scum. I don't think going crazy with kill especially N1 is safe for town when our read is still blurry.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the last quote, was the quote that indicates you know any "visit" kills town. so why are we supposed to hold back with guns because a granny exists, but not the vests and orb?

i'm not accusing you, i want to understand your thought process. the way i see it, we have a lot of vigs and a lot of chances to kill mafia.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, i want chaos. the whole premise of this game was to get guns and shoot people we suspect. that's the whole fun. you don't have to wait. who cares what's "safe"? the wold isn't safe.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Read my original post, but nice try, kitty. If town try to vig a Granny that counts as a visit. You're pushing the idea of us to kill tonight while the possibility of misfire/miskilled/got fake/sabotaged is much higher. Explain your logic here.

Trying to paint this game in similar manner as the Mexican Standoff is not going to work. We have different roles here with no permanent vig/doc, a town with veteran ability and scums have QT and can organize better (with abilities to screw our items). Mexican Standoff have pure vig/doc combo (no gifting mechanism and no veteran) all town players and SKs with no QT.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Use your guns. If you hit a civilian, oh well. That isn't a concern frankly unless you shoot someone who is viewed as a civilian by most and end up wrong -- then I might complain. Removing someone from the pool of suspects is incredibly valuable, and it's why vigilantes are among the strongest civilian roles. In this game we could conceivably have a whole pile of vigilantes. Don't give your guns to mafia and we're fine. Hell, even if you do they have to use them publicly.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:33 am the last quote, was the quote that indicates you know any "visit" kills town. so why are we supposed to hold back with guns because a granny exists, but not the vests and orb?
That's why I asked I would like to hear more opinion on Orb and Vest but you're pushing the idea as if I'm against vest being used/shared.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 pm Sprityooooooooo what are you doing son sprityo
I was asleep from 4:30 pm to 5:30 am :/
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

pou, we can't kill tonight. we distribute tonight, then we have Day 2 to shoot people in the thread, publicly.

i think we'll have to agree to disagree. i don't see the benefit of waiting n1 or n2 or never distributing guns. i don't. if you have ONE town read, that's all you need. pass the item you have to your STRONGEST town read.

p.s. i am not this pro-guns in real life.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 am Use your guns. If you hit a civilian, oh well. That isn't a concern frankly unless you shoot someone who is viewed as a civilian by most and end up wrong -- then I might complain. Removing someone from the pool of suspects is incredibly valuable, and it's why vigilantes are among the strongest civilian roles. In this game we could conceivably have a whole pile of vigilantes. Don't give your guns to mafia and we're fine. Hell, even if you do they have to use them publicly.
Problem with that, is the fake item get higher priority than the real one and we can only keep 1 item each based on what's written on OP. We might ended up getting our strongest town read dead if they receive the fake/sabotaged one.
sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm -All Fake items take PRIORITY over normal items.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DDL HAS BEEN LYNCHED

HE WAS
A FABRICATOR AND APART OF THE DICTATORS OF DESPAIR

NIGHT ONE HAS ALREADY BEGUN, IT ENDS IN APPROX 11 HOURS

I’ll be PMing the winner of the tinkerer box shortly
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

:workit:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:43 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 am Use your guns. If you hit a civilian, oh well. That isn't a concern frankly unless you shoot someone who is viewed as a civilian by most and end up wrong -- then I might complain. Removing someone from the pool of suspects is incredibly valuable, and it's why vigilantes are among the strongest civilian roles. In this game we could conceivably have a whole pile of vigilantes. Don't give your guns to mafia and we're fine. Hell, even if you do they have to use them publicly.
Problem with that, is the fake item get higher priority than the real one and we can only keep 1 item each based on what's written on OP. We might ended up getting our strongest town read dead if they receive the fake/sabotaged one.
sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm -All Fake items take PRIORITY over normal items.
5 of the 7 possible guns are not fake. So many suspects can die. It is a veritable bloodbath.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There goes one of the fake guns. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:48 am DDL HAS BEEN LYNCHED

HE WAS A FABRICATOR AND APART OF THE DICTATORS OF DESPAIR

...only 11 hours? :puppy:
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Post by novaselinenever »

Noice.
novaselinenever
Hitman

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:51 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:48 am DDL HAS BEEN LYNCHED

HE WAS A FABRICATOR AND APART OF THE DICTATORS OF DESPAIR

...only 11 hours? :puppy:
It started immediately after the deadline last night :workit:
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 am It started immediately after the deadline last night :workit:
Why are the people not talking earlier then? :pout:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I went snooping about our friendly neighborhood poll up there to find DDL teammates in the counterwagons. Then I saw Jack on Luna, and then I remembered Jack doing nothing with DDL, and then I :grin:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm DDL is lynchable.
I agree with the sentiment, but not with the better suspects I have.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm Jay: Somebody give me an excuse to vote DDL
Everyone: ...
Jay: Convincing. Vote DDL
Indeed, Jack's only half-meaningful acknowledgement of DDL during the late-day lynch development was among this shitpile of names:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 pm Here’s some salad for Jay.

Would lynch: Quin, DF, lolJay, Colin
Wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lynched: lolDunya, Mac, Pout (but only after Mac), DDL, Audrey, Luna
Would not lynch: Epi, Sabie, TSA, Leet, Nutella, Speedchuck, LC, Nova, Sloonei

That’s like a lot of options so no more bitching about current wagons oh people who won’t follow me on Jay or Quin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

The granny should claim, everyone in the town gives guns and vests to granny. Granny survives the ninja attacks cause of the vests. The entire town except granny dies but the game continues because there are two mafias. Granny daykills the other six remaining players. Town wins.

Change my mind.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

5 remaining players lol
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:59 am The granny should claim, everyone in the town gives guns and vests to granny. Granny survives the ninja attacks cause of the vests. The entire town except granny dies but the game continues because there are two mafias. Granny daykills the other six remaining players. Town wins.

Change my mind.
read the rules.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But....what?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:59 am The granny should claim, everyone in the town gives guns and vests to granny. Granny survives the ninja attacks cause of the vests. The entire town except granny dies but the game continues because there are two mafias. Granny daykills the other six remaining players. Town wins.

Change my mind.
read the rules.
Pass
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am I went snooping about our friendly neighborhood poll up there to find DDL teammates in the counterwagons. Then I saw Jack on Luna, and then I remembered Jack doing nothing with DDL, and then I :grin:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm DDL is lynchable.
I agree with the sentiment, but not with the better suspects I have.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm Jay: Somebody give me an excuse to vote DDL
Everyone: ...
Jay: Convincing. Vote DDL
Indeed, Jack's only half-meaningful acknowledgement of DDL during the late-day lynch development was among this shitpile of names:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 pm Here’s some salad for Jay.

Would lynch: Quin, DF, lolJay, Colin
Wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lynched: lolDunya, Mac, Pout (but only after Mac), DDL, Audrey, Luna
Would not lynch: Epi, Sabie, TSA, Leet, Nutella, Speedchuck, LC, Nova, Sloonei

That’s like a lot of options so no more bitching about current wagons oh people who won’t follow me on Jay or Quin.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Think you should reply to that accusation by Jay instead of spamming [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] :smile:
You made a perfect example of player salad during D1.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:02 am

Change my mind.
read the rules.
Pass
sit on a banana. :biggrin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

But....what?
If you shoot a civilian -> oh well
If you give a gun to a baddie -> at least they have to use them in public
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 am
But....what?
XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 am
But....what?
They have to use them in public, which doesn’t matter, based on the idea that it doesn’t matter if you shoot a civilian.

Jay’s accusation can take a hike. I stand by all three posts.

There were better suspects than DDL yesterday. We now know DDL is mafia. We don’t know Luna isn’t also mafia. We don’t know Dunya isn’t. We don’t even know Jay isn’t. There was literally no case on DDL. Jay asked for one later. Nobody provided. I pointed this out and Jay said he did poopoo, still not providing a case. It’s great that DDL got lynched but that doesn’t change what I knew at the time.

Jay did ask for a reason to vote DDL and did vote him even though he didn’t get one. Regardless of DDL’s alignment, that is a thing that happened.

And yeah, DDL was in my “I don’t have a reason to suspect this player but they aren’t giving me a reason to keep them around either” pile.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

General recommendation: while bussing may seem less ideal in this setup, it's not impossible. So let's not repeat crimes of the recent past by clearing the entire DDL wagon for the entire game please. Challenge people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gimmie a gun and I’ll provide a more in depth answer.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am They have to use them in public, which doesn’t matter, based on the idea that it doesn’t matter if you shoot a civilian.
Level 1 interpretation again.

Shooting a civilian isn't the end of the world. Everyone still has to answer for the decisions they make.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 amJay’s accusation can take a hike. I stand by all three posts.
You have no choice. :llama:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am Jay did ask for a reason to vote DDL and did vote him even though he didn’t get one. Regardless of DDL’s alignment, that is a thing that happened.
At this time I would like to thank the deah lawd above for gracing me with BOTH of my own two eyeballs, such that I may SEE the world and all of the ISOs contained within it. Amen. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:16 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am They have to use them in public, which doesn’t matter, based on the idea that it doesn’t matter if you shoot a civilian.
Level 1 interpretation again.

Shooting a civilian isn't the end of the world. Everyone still has to answer for the decisions they make.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 amJay’s accusation can take a hike. I stand by all three posts.
You have no choice. :llama:
:beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Remember the time when I asked for people to share reasons for a DDL lynch, and then 6 posts and 15 minutes later I voted for him? Even though those 6 posts didn't include an answer to my query?

What a blunder by me. :grin:

What an absolute mistake. What an accident. :grin:

I sure wish Jackofhearts2005 hadn't seen that terrible bungle by me. :grin:

I can't believe he saw it, it was so-well masked. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:18 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am Jay did ask for a reason to vote DDL and did vote him even though he didn’t get one. Regardless of DDL’s alignment, that is a thing that happened.
At this time I would like to thank the deah lawd above for gracing me with BOTH of my own two eyeballs, such that I may SEE the world and all of the ISOs contained within it. Amen. :noble:
Tell us of the suspicious things you found in DDL’s iso that weren’t worth telling us when trying to lynch him.

Return to “Previous Jobs”