Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 4]

Post by Sloonei »

Ow, my freaking ears!
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

I'm really looking forward to winning a civilian game after the previous ones. Don't break my heart Sloonei :pout:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Hey guys, I have to be at an event most of the day today, but I will be around to discus the Night Kill and other matter after about 4 today.
For now I am [VOTE: Nova] aubergine by process of elimination.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hey guys, I once again will be at work today only I will be home by 3:00 ish instead of 9 ish like last night. I may finish my nova ISO, though to be honest my heart isn't in it because I'm so convinced he's civ. Sloonei and nova I know you're in that other game as well so I don't really expect there will be much action in here today but we'll see.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:35 am Hey guys, I have to be at an event most of the day today, but I will be around to discus the Night Kill and other matter after about 4 today.
For now I am [VOTE: Nova] aubergine by process of elimination.
Lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm a sucker for "for now" and "by process of elimination". If you're Town, talk to me about Sloonei 'cause I'm Town and I have next to nothing on him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Now would be a good time for me to workshop some of the hilarious characters I’ve been cooking up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So guys, I'm also modding the other game so am having to spend some time on that obviously. I'm home though. Anyone having second thoughts?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:40 pm So guys, I'm also modding the other game so am having to spend some time on that obviously. I'm home though. Anyone having second thoughts?
I was tinfoiling early this phase, but no real second thoughts to change my vote
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:40 pm So guys, I'm also modding the other game so am having to spend some time on that obviously. I'm home though. Anyone having second thoughts?
I was tinfoiling early this phase, but no real second thoughts to change my vote
Were you tinfoiling Sloonei?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:55 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Were you tinfoiling Sloonei?
Yep XD
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I still think it would be useful to take a dive into mongoose’s posts to see if anything new shakes loose, but I don’t have the time right now, nor do I feel a sense of urgency. Everything nova has done this game just makes me read him more strongly as town, and the only way juliets is scum is if llama has a counterclaim that he’s been neglecting to share with us since Day 2.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 am I'm a sucker for "for now" and "by process of elimination". If you're Town, talk to me about Sloonei 'cause I'm Town and I have next to nothing on him.
Iwish I could, but I don't have anything on him either. I'm convinced it's you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:26 pm I still think it would be useful to take a dive into mongoose’s posts to see if anything new shakes loose, but I don’t have the time right now, nor do I feel a sense of urgency. Everything nova has done this game just makes me read him more strongly as town, and the only way juliets is scum is if llama has a counterclaim that he’s been neglecting to share with us since Day 2.
I don't have a counterclaim. I'm a vanilla civ. Which again, makes this an inconvenient spot for me to be in. I can't make a case on you, because I think you're civ. I can't make a case on Juliets, because I can't counterclaim her. The Mac kill means I can't make a case on him. The only possibility as I see it is Nova, and I've already made the best case I can on him.

novaselinenever
Hitman

thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:00 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 am I'm a sucker for "for now" and "by process of elimination". If you're Town, talk to me about Sloonei 'cause I'm Town and I have next to nothing on him.
Iwish I could, but I don't have anything on him either. I'm convinced it's you.
Welp, it ain't me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, we are an active bunch today. So we either win or lose the game tonight.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am leaving soon for an event that will last until at least 4:00. My vote is in though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72

Post by ColinIsCool »

rez plz
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by dunya »

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’m not even in the country today and i’m basically indisposed til the deadline, so I guess I’ve said everything and my vote is final.

Nova/juliets, if you’re bad I’ll never trust you again. But juliets can’t be bad anyway.
Llama, I’m really happy you’ve returned to grace us with your presence. Don’t make it a one time thing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Anyone feel like changing their vote off me?

novaselinenever
Hitman

thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:36 pm Anyone feel like changing their vote off me?
I don't feel like it but you could talk to me about Sloonei if you're a civilian.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Imagine a world where good old Nova is the towniest of townies, what would be your reasons to suspect Sloonei outside of if it ain't me, it's him?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 pm Imagine a world where good old Nova is the towniest of townies, what would be your reasons to suspect Sloonei outside of if it ain't me, it's him?
I can't think of anything besides comfortably steering the thread from the start, and seeming entirely too happy with the current status quo. He said he was going to reevaluate my case against you as Mongoose's teammates, but I can see no evidence thta he did so. I would expect him to show a bit more paranoia at MYLO.

novaselinenever
Hitman

This is stressful
novaselinenever
Hitman

Very weird succession of MyLos we just had.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm Very weird succession of MyLos we just had.
Think how stressful it is for me? I'm about to be killed by the sneakiest mafia ever.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm changing my vote to Sloonei, because why not?

novaselinenever
Hitman

thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm Very weird succession of MyLos we just had.
Think how stressful it is for me? I'm about to be killed by the sneakiest mafia ever.
Lol I feel you. I'm really convinced it's you with all the re-reading I've made. I've been tinfoiling Sloonei to make sure everything is all right, and there are mountains between both of you.

I'll be sad if I got you wrong, and I'll be sure to apologize :p
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:15 pm
thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:13 pm
Lol I feel you. I'm really convinced it's you with all the re-reading I've made. I've been tinfoiling Sloonei to make sure everything is all right, and there are mountains between both of you.

I'll be sad if I got you wrong, and I'll be sure to apologize :p
Spoken like a gentleman, and I'll apologize if I was wrong about you as well.

novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Y'all say thanks to @Syn for giving the gang their banners. :biggrin:

@ColinIsCool
@dunya
@juliets
@Lunalee
@MacDougall
@novaselinenever
@Sloonei
@sprityo

@Why are you tagging yourself Jay you idiot
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Yay!
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [END]

Thanks for the game Jay! Well played baddies, and congrats to my fellow townies.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yippe-yi-ya I can't believe it the civs won one!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Psyched!

Thanks so much for an excellent effort you guys.

Nova, I LOVE YOU. I really wondered tinfoil-style if you were playing with us all in the end. :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I appreciate how llama left jules alive, but I think killing Mac was the wrong move at MyLo. If you had any choice of swaying them, it would be to leave Mac alive and let them tinfoil. :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever ended the game with the highest post count at 445. :eek:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets - McPoyles, 1-shot cop
Sloonei - Dee, Vanilla civilian
novaselinenever - Frank, Vanilla civilian

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:phew:

We broke the streak. Great game, y’all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I realized he wasn't only when it occurred to me toward the end that llama only knew about this game because Mongoose must have begged him to play. It's not like he hangs out on the site a lot though I HOPE THAT CHANGES.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1

sprityo lynched

Night 1

thellama73 kills dunya
thellama73 blocks Sloonei
juliets checks dunya (civilian) (1 of 1)

Day 2

Lunalee doubles her vote (1 of 1)
ColinIsCool lynched

Night 2

thellama73 kills Lunalee

Day 3

Mongoose lynched

Night 3

thellama73 kills MacDougall

Day 4

thellama73 lynched

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:48 pm novaselinenever ended the game with the highest post count at 445. :eek:
LOL
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

475*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

He cheated
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the post count tell is real.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nice game everyone. Sorry I called you a liar, Nova. I figured I had to seem really, legitimately angry or no one would believe it.
The Mac kill was a hail Mary, because I couldn't see any way to talk you guys out of voting me with a juliets or sloonei kill, so I was hoping the Mac kill would be weird enough to shake your confidence.

novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:47 pm Psyched!

Thanks so much for an excellent effort you guys.

Nova, I LOVE YOU. I really wondered tinfoil-style if you were playing with us all in the end. :p
Lol I was so scared, no way I was playing with anyone :p

Linki - No worries man. That was just me trying to be funny lol. It was nice playing with you, good game!

Return to “Previous Heists”